Christine's Love - Part 3

Printer-friendly version
----------=BigCloset Retro Classic!=----------

They were good friends through their early years in college,
until one day Hunter asked Christine to go along on a family vacation.
"The worst blizzard in 20 years" hits while they are waiting on his parents arrival.
What will happen when he learns of her secret?
Will he spurn her? Love her?

Take a little trip with these two friends as they sort out a brief encounter with the Medallion of Zulo.

Christine's Love
Part 3

by Anon Allsop

Copyright © 2002, 2003, 2011, 2015 Anon Allsop
All Rights Reserved.

 


 
Admin Note: Originally published on BigCloset TopShelf on Monday 12-05-2011 at 07:47:42 pm, this retro classic was pulled out of the closet, and re-presented for our newer readers. ~Sephrena
 
Image Credits: Title Picture purchased and licensed for publishing from 123rf.com. The model(s) in this image is in / and are no way connected with this story nor supports nor conveys the issues and situations brought up within the story. The model(s) use is solely used for the representation of looks of the main character(s) of this particular story. ~Sephrena

Divider licensed for use in publishing from Photoshopgraphics.com ~Sephrena.

Historical Versions: Originally posted at Fictionmania in 2003, and on BigCloset TopShelf in 2011 and Retro Classiced by same site in 2015. ~Sephrena.

Legalities: This work is the copyrighted material of the respective author. ~Anon Allsop.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
Chapter 9
 

"Are you going to want something to eat?" The beautiful naked creature lying next to me asked as we kissed...I thought this was such a strange question coming from the girl.

"Huh?" I mumbled. Then felt a slow tapping on my shoulder.

Softly a voice lifted me from the fog of my dreams. "Would you rather sleep?"

I raised my head and looked around. "Wha... where am I?" Then I remembered being at the cabin. "Oh... Christine. I'm sorry, I must've fallen asleep." I leaned forward and rubbed my face with the palms of my hands.

"I'll go away and let you sleep..." She spoke softly, almost as a whisper.

"No, that's ok. If I sleep now, I won't be able to when it's bed time." I slowly rose to my feet and faced her. "How long was I sleeping?"

She glanced at the thin golden watch on her wrist. "About an hour, maybe less."

She picked up my cold coffee while we walked to the kitchen and sat at the heavy table. "Are sub sandwiches ok?" she asked pouring the cold coffee in the sink. "Well, sub sandwiches without the sub bread... all we have are sandwich style slices."

"They'll be fine." I yawned, trying to fight the sleep from my system.

She placed a sandwich for each of us on the table, along with another cup of hot coffee. I picked it up and started to take a bite. "Are you forgetting something?" She asked smiling.

"Wash my hands?" I mused while chewing, then noticed that she hadn't even picked up her sandwich. "Ok... what am I forgetting?"

Her beautiful smile caused me to grin as well; slowly she folded her hands, closed her eyes and bowed her head. "Oh shoot, I'm sorry," I apologized, knowing that she had a great respect for faith, which that was one thing that drew me to her over the years.

In respect I folded my hands, mimicking her action. Without speaking aloud, I thanked the Lord for sending Christine into my life. "Amen." When I opened my eyes she was smiling and slowly picked up her sandwich.

"Do you think your parents will be able to make it in tomorrow?" Christine asked as she picked up her cup. "This snow will make traveling very difficult."

"...If not impossible," I added. I stood up and walked to my coat. "I have my cell phone, if they need to let us know anything, we can be reached here." I laid it on the table next to my plate and sat back down. "I have the charger packed away; we'll probably need to keep it charged just in the chance that we lose power."

"Do you think that will happen?" she asked with a note of concern in her voice.

"It might, but we have plenty of wood in here, plus more outside if we need it," I tried to reassure her fears.

"Plus all the food that you picked up when you went out in this mess." She smiled, and then added, "My big strong hero!" Trying to sound like a girl from the Deep South, while batting her long dark eye lashes.

I laughed, and then did my best Clark Gable for her. "Twernt Nuthin, Maaam!" She was trying to take a drink when I did my horrible imitation; I thought she was going to spit out her coffee. She held her free hand to her mouth until her eyes started to tear up with suppressed laughter; I reached back and grabbed a towel for her.

While we ate I thought about Nick and the problems he was having with his girlfriend. I know that he would have been here in a heartbeat if he were able, but I did ask him and he said that it would be impossible. I took another sip of coffee and smiled at Christine. She was watching me intently. "You look deep in thought... what's on your mind?" She asked.

"I was just thinking about Nick..." I picked up what was left of my sandwich.

"Oh?" she said as she started to take a sip of her coffee. "What about Nick?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "He likes a girl and doesn't know how to approach her." I chewed my bite and swallowed, chasing it down with the hot liquid. "Didn't he ever talk to you about her?"

She smiled and pushed the half sandwich away from her. "Nick and I don't really talk much." She took another drink. "I guess that I just don't understand him anymore." She smiled and played with her hair.

I too pushed my plate away and took another drink of coffee. "He did tell me to give you something from him." I felt the butterflies began to take flight in my stomach.

"Like what?" she asked smiling, absently looking at the snow through the big window. I wasn't sure if I caught her by surprise when I leaned across the table and tried to kiss her cheek. "Hunter..." She turned her head toward me and ever so slowly, and our lips touched.

I can never remember doing anything that ever made me feel so wonderful or terrified before in my whole life; everything taking place during that one fleeting moment. Her lips were gently parted with my name gracefully perched on them, mine were eager as a young teen but controlled by age.

The feeling of her soft, lush lips, warm and sensuous, gently touching mine was both exhilarating and frightening in the same breath. Slowly I pulled away when she touched my face lightly with her soft hands. Our lips parted, this time my hand snaked behind her head and pulled her close, her perfume stroking the gentle recesses of my mind.

Slowly we parted; I became fearful of what she was going to say. She smiled and flushed with a bit of embarrassment. "I... I..." I stammered.

She smiled at me. "Now... was that from Nick... or you?"

"Ok..." I thought. "...at least she doesn't seem mad." I sat in confused silence before I could make my voice speak. "Christine...I ...I know that you didn't want to become involved with me..." I felt like a school boy trying to confess for breaking the window. "...I can't..." I stammered.

"Hunter..." She smiled then took a deep breath. "This is what I was afraid would happen."

I looked away sadly thinking..."Well, here it comes." I turned back to her and softly spoke. "What are you afraid of Christine?"

I could see the tears welling in the corner of her eyes, making the blue even bluer. My heart dropped, how could I ever hurt her? "I'm so stupid!" I sighed.

"No... No you aren't." She placed her small hand on my arm. "At least... you know what's in your heart..." A single tear rolled down her soft cheek as her eyes became glassy.

I dropped my head and clenched my jaw for a moment. "So that's it... after all of these years, you still don't love me." In utter sadness, I stood and walked to the big window, only my reflection was visible to me with the darkness outside. Slowly Christine appeared behind me.

"It's not that Hunter... I..." She looked up toward the ceiling. "Oh God; why did you make my life so complicated?" I slowly turned to see her bury her head in her hands.

"Let's sleep on it... we can talk in the morning," I replied. She nodded slowly as I continued, "It's getting late anyway... and we're both tired."

As we stood there facing each other the lights flickered, then the room was bathed in darkness. The only light was from the soft glow of the fireplace. "I figured that would happen." I sighed and walked to the couch.

"Without power... how will we heat the bedrooms upstairs?" Christine stated the obvious.

I smiled and pointed to the fireplace. "It was intended for show but it'll do double duty and keep us warm too, but... we'll probably need to sleep down here to keep warm." I walked up the stairs and into one of the darkened bedrooms. "These will help." I tossed a few blankets over the banister to Christine.

"I guess there's nothing left but go ahead and get ready for bed," I said as I came down to the first floor.

"Ok... you first," Christine said. "I'll work on the fire." I nodded and headed back up in the dark rooms to seek out my suitcase.

I found where she put them and pulled out the long sleeping pants that I had packed away, quickly slipping them on. I pulled off my shirt and threw it on the bed while digging for the shirt I wanted to wear at night; normally I don't wear one at all. I kept feeling around the bag and everything I found was either underwear or dress shirts. I stumbled over to the bed and looked for the shirt I had just pealed off..."All right, where the heck are you?" I asked the darkness.

I knew that it must have either fallen under the bed or was hidden between the mattress and headboard. I frowned and just left the room in frustration. I was soon walking down the steps toward the living room. Christine looked up and placed the fireplace poker in the holder. "Now it'll be good and hot." Her eyes widened a bit as the soft light brought me into full view.

Her beautiful eyes followed my chest down toward my sleeping pants; I knew what she was thinking. "I can't find my shirt... it's just too damn dark up there." She did a slow nod and that patented look of hers as if she didn't believe me. "Really Christine..."

"I'll get changed now..." She looked from me to the fire. "I'm assuming that we'll be sleeping on this couch tonight? Can I trust you?" She shot me a wry smile.

"I'll be a good boy..." was all I said, and then started to unfold the blankets.

She disappeared into the inky darkness of the room and I was alone to my own thoughts. I knew that I had really messed up this time, I had probably screwed up the one big chance I had, by pulling something as stupid as kissing her. I finished the blankets and sat down at one end of the couch, watching the wood's glowing red embers dance with the flames. I leaned against the corner of the couch and listened to the gentle pop and crackle of the burning log, its hickory smell teasing my nose with its aroma.

I felt myself drifting off to sleep, slowly falling into the welcome rest that I desperately needed.

 
Chapter 10
 

The howling wind brought my mind to wakefulness, I opened my eyes and looked to the big window which was mottled with wind driven snow. A snap of the fire reminded me of the situation we were in. I slowly looked down to the flames, it was still burning nicely. I noticed my watch sitting where I had placed it, 3:35 am. I yawned and stretched my arms out, looking around. Christine was sleeping soundly, her breathing deep and restful. I watched as the dancing light play upon her soft features, her legs tucked under her and the blanket covering her like a shroud. I smiled and slowly closed my eyes, allowing a peaceful sleep to once again claim me.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
I awoke with a start, it was one of those types of reflex actions when you are beginning to dream and have something start to fall, my whole body jerked as I attempted to catch it. I sought out my watch... 4:41am, the soft glow from the fire created dark dancing shadows upon the walls. I wondered if I should get up and toss another log into the glowing pile, I began to stand up when I realized that something was laying on my right leg.

At some time during the last hour or so, Christine had repositioned herself so that she was using my leg as her pillow. Gently I reached out and brushed the golden hair from her face, letting the soft light play upon her delicate features.

The cover she was using slid partially off of her, exposing her arms and upper body to the chill. I followed my love's contour downward from her flawless face toward the long slender neck that I would give almost anything to kiss. I smiled, watching the slow rise and fall of her breathing. Then my eyes spied the slight opening in her top, in the dim lighting I could make out the soft roundness of her sloping bosom. I sat transfixed on her breasts, feeling like a pervert drinking in an erotic view. I tried to force my eyes away, but the view I had was one I had dreamed to see for so long.

She seemed to stir, then rolled completely over and faced the back of the couch. I felt my breath leave in one long gasp; I quickly looked away toward the fire. Another button of hers had come undone, allowing full view of a pert breast. I hesitated, but again my eyes were drawn like a moth to a flame. The soft slope gently curved down toward a gradual round gloriously full breast, I looked back away... almost afraid to be caught.

My eyes were slowly pulled back, the cool room teasing her nipple into a erotic and sensuous erection. I felt my penis stir, oh how I wanted to reach out and gently caress one of those beautiful orbs... but I stayed my lust.

I closed my eyes and said a silent prayer to the power's that be..."Why did you put me into this predicament with a woman who isn't interested in me?" I sighed softly. Again my attention was turned toward her lovely upturned face; I wanted so much to be able to kiss her again... and again. "Why can't you find it in your heart to love me?" I whispered my burning question to her sleeping form.

Her hand twitched under her head, its nearness to my crotch causing a slight wave of pleasure. I could feel it slowly coming to life, hidden under her soft hair. I sighed as I watched her eyes closed in slumber, her long dark lashes creating a feathery curve upward. I adjusted myself, slowly pushing her hand aside. "We could have had so much Christine..." In a barely audible voice I whispered.

I felt tears begin to burn at my eyes and I looked away, laying my head to the back of the couch. After a few minutes I got hold of my emotions and looked back at her. She was staring up at me. "Good morning Hunter... What time is it?" she whispered softly, her voice sounding both erotic and innocent.

"Almost 5am..." I whispered back. I don't have a clue why I did what I did but I gently stroked her cheek with my fingers, pushing a few loose strands of hair away so I could see her beautiful eyes.

"Sorry I used you as my pillow..." Her whisper and the vibration of her reply were tickling my desperate libido. I smiled, realizing that she wasn't in any hurry to move.

"Any time..." I replied softly, as she gently took my hand in hers. Not a word was said over the next few minutes as we both gazed deeply into each other's eyes, each trying to figure out what was to happen next.

She slowly sat up facing me with her back to the crackling fire; her eyes glanced at my chest. Lightly she allowed a cool palm to hesitantly rest against the warm skin of my stomach...gently her fingers stroked upward to my neck. I felt my body shudder with her light ministrations, as her hand slowly came to rest behind my neck. I felt myself lean in; slowly the dim shadow between us darkened... our lips met.

This was the kiss I had been waiting on for almost 4 years; it wasn't me aggressively smothering her... but rather a mutual bonding that I wanted to last for our entire lives. I heard her softly moan, the vibration felt in my own lips. I couldn't believe this was finally happening... deep down I realized that I must be dreaming. If this was a dream... then please God... don't wake me up!

My hands found the small of her back where I let them glide up to her smooth shoulders. The material of her pajama tank top slipped off of one shoulder, I tenderly brought it back up for her only to have it fall again. "Leave it," she whispered.

My kiss began to fall lightly upon her exposed shoulder, her chin slowly raised toward the ceiling. One gentle touch after another they fell until I was dangerously close to her soft breast. My growing manhood, strained to be set free. I backed away and looked deeply into her eyes. "Oh God, Christine... I want you... but..." I slowly eased myself away from her and stood up; keeping the small afghan I had over me covering my huge tented pajamas.

She sat down and smiled at me. "Hunter... sit down... we need to talk."

"I prefer to stand," I answered her sheepishly.

She leaned back against the couch, pulling up the strap that had fallen. "I'm glad you at least... uh... find me pleasing." She spoke, pointing to the afghan.

I sighed deeply. "You do so much more than that for me Christine..." I watched her swing her tiny feet over the edge of the couch and stand up. She bent down and gathered up two more logs, tossing them into the glowing fire. The flame slowly leapt to life creating a brighter glow within the room.

As the flame leapt up around the logs, it created a glow around Christine like an aura. I could see her silhouetted form right through her clothing, the shape of her soft breasts clearly defined. I focused my attention elsewhere so I could lose my lustful human need.

Thankfully, my very pronounced excitement for her was softening into something less embarrassing, she watched me toss the afghan onto the back of the couch and laugh. "I'm sorry, that was mean of me... I really didn't intend for that to happen..." Her voice to me, sounding much like of a little girl.

"Mean?" I was surprised, and then answered truthfully. "I don't mind at all Christine, as long as it's you doing that to me."

Her eyes glistened in the soft light. "I don't believe you'll think that when I tell you what I have to." I looked toward her with a question in my eyes.

"Nothing would make me upset with you Christine!" I replied boldly.

"This may..." She looked down to the floor. "You'll be shipping me back the first chance you get..."

"Okay, out with it... what have you done that is so awful?" I tried to prepare myself for what she was going to say.

She had tears in her eyes and her lip was beginning to tremble. "Sit down..."

I found myself complying as she walked toward the big window, her shapely silhouette framed by the white snow that stuck to the glass outside. My mind raced with all the scenarios that I had thought about for the last three years... pregnancy, a lesbian, married? She wiped her eyes and shook her long blonde hair from her shoulders.

She cleared her throat and began. "I'm not who you think I am..." She bit her lip and shook her head. "About five years ago my cousin was killed in a horrible auto crash... she was 18 then." She raised a trembling hand to her eyes and wiped away a tear.

"But what does this have to do...?" I began only to be stopped by her.

"Please Hunter, let me finish while I still have the courage to do so." She let out another deep sigh and continued. "My cousin's belongings were sent to my sister in the hopes that one day she would grow into them..." Her voice began to quiver with emotion. I attempted to stand up but she motioned for me to sit back down.

"Among her clothing were some odds and ends of jewelry..." She looked at me and then quickly away. "Somehow, as I came into contact with one of the little items in the bottom of her box...and the clothes..." She began to cry and I moved to her side. My arms pulled her in and just held her there until she could continue, something was bothering her greatly. I knew that she needed to get if off of her chest, I only hoped it wouldn't ruin the chances we had with each other.

She gently pushed me away and moved toward the fireplace, I followed and stood at one end of the couch. She began again. "...I felt a tingle pass through my body..."

"A spider bite?" I whispered softly.

"I wish..." She laughed. "If it could only be explained away that easy!" I smiled at the sound of her beautiful laugh... God I loved this girl.

She began to play with her long golden hair. "You sure you don't want to sit down?" she asked again.

"I'm ok." I smiled, wondering what was so mysterious, and yet... enjoying the view.

"Well... that tingle that I felt..." She frowned, and then flipped her hair back over her shoulder. "That tingle changed me... into this." I followed her gesture up and down her body.

"So... That's the part I love!" I joked.

She gave me a sideways glance. "Uh-uh... Hunter, you don't understand." She stomped her tiny foot against the shiny wooden floor. "That tingle... made me a girl!"

I laughed at her seriousness. "Great... like I said, that's what I love about you!"

She threw her hands into the air in frustration. "You’re not understanding me; the Christine you see before you... WAS A GUY!"

The unflattering sound I made came out like a balloon that was released untied, and was dashing about the room on its own. I quickly stopped laughing when I saw that she was very serious. "Ok... you're trying to tell me that you used to be a guy?" She nodded her answer.

"No way..." I laughed. She showed no smile. "That can't happen..." I gave her another long look. "If that's true... then, do I know you?" Again she nodded. This line of questioning was making me very nervous. "Who then?" I asked. "I never met you before that first day on campus."

"Well... an easier answer would be to say that... I am my own cousin." She covered her face with a slender hand. I stepped back in disbelief.

"Oh... shit... shit, shit, shit!" I paced back and forth. "Shit!" I stopped and watched her crying, not sure whether I should hold her or hit her. My heart was aching with pain and anger. Now it was my turn to go to the window.

"This is impossible!" I reasoned. "You're trying to play a joke on me.... right?" I asked hopeful.

The only sound she made was soft crying, and the staggered breathing with emotion. "Damn, Christine... this isn't possible!"

I moved closer to her and looked deep into her stunning eyes... "No way. Nick? No way... No freaking way!" She gave me a weak smile and nodded slowly.

"Things like that only happen in the movies!" I walked around her looking at her generous curves. "You've got to be joking... please tell me you're joking," I pleaded with the pretty blonde.

"I only wished I was..." She sighed and sat down. "That's why I tried to keep you at a distance Hunter; I didn't want to hurt the only friend I had!" She wiped her eyes and sadly looked down. "I tried not to fall in love... but you... you were so nice to me and polite. How could a girl not fall in love with a guy like you Hunter?"

I moved back to the window and watched the snow fly past in the very early morning light. "Damn Christine... I kissed you..."

"Was it that horrible?" she asked.

I stood there looking at her shapely back. "No... No it wasn't." I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "You don't understand Christine... I wanted to do things to you... things that only a man and woman could do!" I turned back toward the window.

In a voice as small as a mouse she replied, "And I wanted you to..."

I raised my eyebrows and turned around to face her. "Why the heck did you wait so long to tell me?" She looked over her shoulder then back toward the fire. "Almost 5 years!" I whispered sternly.

"I tried when we first met... but I was afraid of what a guy... any guy could do to me!" She lowered her head. "But, like you said that day... I needed a friend..."

I swallowed hard walking back to her. "Prove to me that you used to be Nick!" I folded my arms and waited.

She slowly rose to her feet and walked back toward me, her body gliding with grace and beauty. "Well... you have a mole... right there." She pointed at my crotch.

"My folks could have told you that! Try again." I waited as she walked around the room.

"Do you remember masturbating in the woods to see who would ejaculate first?" she laughed.

I felt my stomach drop, that secret was Nick’s and mine alone. "Oh... shit, it is you."

"I told you so..." was all that she said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing as I watched her beautiful form tremble with fear. "So... that would explain our rocky introduction?"

She looked down. "I had only been female for a short time..."

I put my hands against the mantle, looking down at the fire.

She shook her head slowly. "I never asked for this to happen to me... it was the hand that was dealt and I'm stuck with the results." She wiped her eyes with a tissue. "I fought the feelings I was developing with each passing day... feelings that were natural for other girls my age."

"Other girls? You said other girls; does that mean you now accept what has happened to you?" I stood facing her. "Did you ever think to change back?"

"More than ever... but at the time we didn't know what caused it. When we figured it out... it was too late." She threw her arms against her side in utter frustration.

I pointed toward her shapely figure. "I just can't believe this... you look every bit a female as I've ever seen..." Slowly I moved toward the window again, thinking deeply. I again studied her from where I stood.

"I am..." She frowned and looked down. "In every possible way."

I studied her features, even realizing what she said was true... she was breathtakingly beautiful. I sighed. "You just can't imagine how many times I wanted to take you into my arms and love you..." I paced back toward the large window. "How many times I would dream of lying with you..." I turned to face her. God she was beautiful.

"You probably won't believe me but... I had those same feelings & dreams too!" She took a step toward me, her body's silhouette showing through her pajamas. "I tried to keep away from you... but after awhile... it seemed so natural." She took another step forward, causing her breasts to sway slightly from the movement.

"I too would dream of you... and what we would do together. At first, I fought the feelings, but sometime about two years ago... something changed. By that time, I was afraid of what you would think of me." She sat down hard on the couch, her back to me and cried.

I turned back toward the glass. "Who all knows about this... change?"

"Just the people I love. My family... and... now you." I felt my shoulders slump. My mind raced, on one hand I was upset with her... the other... I couldn't explain what I was feeling."

"So... what do I call you? Are you Nick... or Christine?" I turned and leaned against the wall.

"Nick is gone... he has been for almost 4 years. I'm Christine." She spoke not turning to look at me.

"So, all those times it was you on the computer?" I moved toward her and stood behind the couch. "I told him things... things I could never say to you!" It was then that I realized some of our conversations that we had. "The girl you... Nick was interested in..."

"Wasn't a girl at all... it was you," she finished.

I didn't know what to think with that revelation; she had turned toward me and moved to the edge of the couch. "So... what happens now?" she asked pleadingly.

"I... I don't know. I really need to be alone and think."

I found myself at the door and slowly opened it, feeling the blast of icy wind on my exposed skin. "Uh... just not out there." She smiled at my blunder.

 
Chapter 11
 

I sat in complete silence across the room watching her. She was busying herself cleaning and straightening up for when my folks would arrive, hopefully later today... but, I wasn't sure that was going to happen as the storm continued its fury outside.

She was dusting, and that surprised me somewhat because Nick would never have done anything like that. I decided I would ask. "Christine?"

"Yes?" Her voice was soft as a breeze on a summer day.

"You used to be Nick, right?" She nodded and continued cleaning. "Then, why do you act so... well, so feminine?" She stood up and folded her arms under her breasts. I tried to not make it obvious that I noticed the feminine way she was moving.

"That's a fair question... she responded, then continued to dust. I guess I really haven't noticed as much lately, but it wasn't so at first." She picked up my empty coffee cup and carried it to the kitchen. "My new body slowly craved things at first, feminine scents, make-up, more revealing clothes... those feelings I fought with passion. As you are well aware." She bent down at the sink to retrieve the dish soap, her shapely rear seemed to draw my attention... I forced myself to look away.

"Somewhere deep down, the change was occurring. I wanted to change... but still I fought it. Doing things the feminine way just begins to feel normal. Then, when you talked me into joining that Sorority, that's when I knew to accept the unavoidable... I was destined to remain female." She began to turn the handles to the sink and realized that without power... we would have no water for the dishes. I thought it was funny when she frowned.

"About that same time... my feelings for you changed as well." She turned and leaned against the cupboard. "I started feeling... funny around you." I felt my own face flush with warmth.

"Oh?" That was the only thing I could think of saying.

"I began to wonder what it would be like to be kissed by you, and..." Her voice cracked.

"This is just too weird." I sighed, causing her to laugh.

"Tell me about it." She paused for a moment to think, then continued. "Hunter, when we kissed... did you enjoy it?"

"...Well, yeah." Again my face reddened.

"Did it turn you on... sexually?" she asked.

"I... well... I guess so..." I began to stammer. "You saw the results your kiss caused..."

"Well... I felt those things too! Somehow, the change from Nick to me... made me begin to think like a woman does as well." She slowly moved toward me and sat down. "I can't think any other way now... it's been that long." She slid back against the seat more. Now, I seem to react to things like a woman would do; I keep finding I want what every woman my age wants?"

I smiled. "And what would that be?" I asked, even though I thought I knew her answer.

"I... I want... a house somewhere in the country." Her smile was beautiful. "A flower garden... and..." Her crystal blue eyes looked at the window.

"What?" I found myself wondering.

Tears began to well into her eyes as she fought to find the words. "Hunter... I... I want... I want you."

It was as though she was speaking to my heart with those words, words that I wanted to hear for so long... but now... what did they really mean to me?

I sat in silence, watching her tears streak down her cheek. "I want you for the rest of my life... if you would only have me." I said nothing in response, but instead stood up.

"Part of the reason I liked you Christine was that you enjoyed watching sports with me... we seemed... seemed to have a lot in common. I thought that was so cool... but now... now I know the real reason. Somewhere... deep inside is Nick." I looked down into her tear filled face.

"Nick is gone... he died when I fell in love with you." She stood beside me. "Now Hunter... it's your turn... what is it that you want?"

I smiled and stepped away. "Oh no you don't...you don’t try that stuff on me!" I knew what she was trying... acting so much like a woman. "I told you long ago... when we talked... well, you knew that I wanted children..."

"We can have them..." She stepped closer. "As many as you like..."

I again backed away. "But you... you're Nick!" My voice trembled.

Again she took a hesitant step closer. "...Not anymore Hunter." The little tears still clinging to her eyes, she took another step. "I'm Christine, until the day I die."

I stumbled across the carpet. "What would people think if... if they saw us together?"

She smiled, her deep dimples lighting her entire face with their beauty. "They would just think..." She touched my chest. "What a lucky girl..."

I pushed her hand aside and regained my balance. "Christ Christine... do you know how often I dreamt of you coming on to me like that? Too dam often! I shouted, and then answered my own question. "You can't just drop a bomb like that and expect me to just automatically accept it!"

She stamped her little foot. "That's exactly what I expect Hunter... I had to! Only I didn’t have a choice!" I realized that she was right... to a point. "I didn't have a choice in the matter..." She repeated softly and frowned and tried to hide her tears. She studied my face for several long seconds, "What? Did you think I WANTED this to happen to me?" She began to cry, I wanted to console her but I had too much anger bottled up inside.

I stormed into the other room and stared out of the window thinking to myself. "What right does she have in asking me to accept her... as a woman? How can she possibly accept it herself?" I drug my trembling hands through my thick brown hair, looking back into the room I had just left; I could see her there still crying. I felt like such a lout, it was true that she didn't have a choice on how she was feeling, she was only acting like a woman because that's the way her body dictated she should be. I looked toward the polished wooden floors. "Even now, I was still thinking of her in the feminine context, to me Christine would always be a she." Again, I watched her from across the room, she was sitting there looking at me over her shoulder... almost pleading me with her eyes.

I hesitantly walked back into the room. "Christine?" I was met with a gaze from two gloriously crystalline blue eyes. "You knew long ago that I liked you... why didn't you just play along and not say anything about ever being Nick?"

I slowly sat in the big chair facing her; she brushed her silky blonde hair over her shoulder and cleared her throat. "Hunter, that's a pretty good question... I've wrestled with it for quite a long time." She fidgeted with the pillow under her hand. "I didn't want anything to do with you Hunter; I didn't want to see you for fear of what you would say... but when... when you started to talk to me like... well, like a person... I didn't want to say anything that would chase you away from being my only friend." She looked away then back to me. "I knew you liked me... and that scared the hell out of me!" Just the tiniest hint of a smile crossed her face.

She started to stare at the crackling fire. The words began to flow from her mouth, her gaze unwavering from the dancing flames. "I began to dream... of you... and me, I knew... once you made your way into my dreams at night, that I was in trouble." She lowered her gaze to the floor. "Do you know what it's like to love someone that you know you can't have?"

I laughed. "I know too well how that feels!"

Her beautiful eyes darted toward me then back toward the floor. "Yeah, I guess you would." She turned to face me, leaning against the pillow. "I kept hoping and praying that some day you would make your move on me... but you never did."

"I wasn't brought up that way Christine." I spoke without looking away from the fire. "You were so good at being... female that you kept your true feelings hidden." I glanced quickly at her... God she was so beautiful. "I knew that a girl as pretty as you were would never be interested in a guy as plain as me. I just figured that we were destined to be friends."

"And that's the way I wanted it... but something strange seemed to happen over time." She slowly rose to her feet and walked to the wood pile, all the while I was transfixed by her graceful form. "The longer I stayed as Christine... I began to look at you differently." I felt my face beginning to warm. "I started to shudder when you touched me, then when we would talk... my stomach would fill with butterflies." I watched as Christine picked up a knotted log and deposit it in the flames. "Remember when we were playing in the snow last week?"

I nodded. "You mean when you ambushed me?" I said suppressing a laugh.

She got a gleam in her eyes and said with an almost sigh. "It was that day that I knew."

"Knew what?" I replied, knowing full well what her answer would probably be.

A hint of red crossed her face. "Well, I knew that if I was going to be stuck... like this." She tapped at her chest. "I wanted someone that I felt safe around, someone who wasn't going to take advantage of me... someone who loved me for who I am and not what I am?"

"Someone…like me?" I sighed.

"...Someone exactly like you..." She slowly rose up and faced me. "Hunter... can't you look past what I once was?" I could see tears forming in her eyes. "...and toward who I now am?"

I could feel a swelling in my throat, she was right but I had so many questions. "How could you possibly hope to get away with this... what if the insurance companies come after your family? What about the police, surely someone will figure out that Nick is gone?" I stood, placing a coffee table between us.
"Nick is gone... he left to visit his... my grandparents. He just quietly drifted away..." She motioned with a graceful sweep of her slender hand.

"How do you explain yourself? I mean... Christine. Remember, she was killed in an accident?"

"Yes, she did die from the results of that accident. Only it was almost a year later... the media had already moved on to bigger and better stories." She placed her small hands upon her shapely hips. "My father and Uncle have been working on the legal end for almost four years now... don't you think if anyone would be concerned, they would have said something by now?"

She had a point I thought, and then asked, "What about the insurance company... wouldn't you think they would notice Christine was still alive?" I sat back down in the overstuffed chair.

"It's possible, but, that's why I'm living with my Uncle and Aunt." I watched her walk slowly around the chair. "Don't you find me at all interesting...?" She stopped in the front of the chair.

"Christine... I..." I began to look for an escape route.

Slowly she placed one knee to my immediate right, the other to my left... effectively trapping me between her knees. "A... Christine... I..."

I never finished my sentence; she grabbed my shirt by the collar and pulled me into her. I felt her scoot forward into the chair, seating herself directly over my crotch. As she pulled her soft lips away I focused on her blue eyes. "Christine... I can't. Not this way."

"You don't find me sexually stimulating?" She pouted sadly.

I drew in a breath deeply. "Oh... that's not an issue at all." She smiled and slowly rotated her hips upon my stiffening penis. "It's just... I'm a virgin and I really want to save my..." Her lips settled gently upon mine, tongue darting inside with mine.

My own stiffness was the direct result of being so near to this beautiful creature. Slowly she began to rock gently on my erection. "Tell me you don't want that..." Again she pulled my lip inside her moist mouth.

"In a heartbeat... but not like this." I pushed her back. "Not this way..."

It seemed that the life went out of her. "I... I understand." She began to get up. "I had only hoped..."

"Christine." I gently pulled on her hand, turning her around. "You are so desirable..." I stood up ignoring the huge tent in my pants. "What would we say to you're folks... my folks... what would they think?"

She smiled. "Who do you think was pressing me so much to go out with you? That's right... my folks felt that you could be trusted with my secret."

Her eyes were searching mine as we stood there facing each other. Gently I raised my hand, my thumb stroking her cheek as I kissed her forehead. "I just need time..."

I straightened back up, looking into her closed eyes... she sighed, her hand lightly touched my chest. "Take all you need..." Then she smiled. "I'll be here when you're ready." I smiled at her with a corner of my mouth and turned to walk away. "Hunter?" I looked back. "If it means anything to you... I admire the fact that you're still a virgin after all these years." I nodded my reply, feeling my face grow warm... she glanced away, and then continued, "If it means anything... I'm still one too."
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

End of Part 3
 
 
To Be Continued...
 

up
143 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Christine

Anon; I think this is your best story you done yet! Richard

Richard

wow

Wow Anon,
this story leaves me speechless,the pain these two must be going through is incredible,I hope Hunter will come around to excepting Christine in the end.

ROO Roo1.jpg

ROO

He's stuck inside the "real world" box

Hunter can't see what (who) is right in front of him, because he can't believe it/the facts of the matter, to be possible. Nick changed his sex, so Christine is a girl, but really a Tgirl, not a real girl (GG). That's why he thought they couldn't have bio-kids. I guess he thinks that Nick's body is still there, even if feminized. And, of course, he's homophobic.

Maybe Christine should tell him that her transformation was magic! That her body is identical to her cousin's, that the only thing of Nick's she had was his mind and that is gone. She is all female, all GG; none of Nick; different DNA. She has a typical womyn's brain, is hetero and is only acting as most wimyn would. Nick was straight, too; never TG at all. (?)(I think; can't actually remember.) The switch was an accident, but Nick was completely replaced by a womyn, namely her, Christine. She Isn't Nick! Loving Her Is Entirely Different From Loving/(any emotion regarding) Nick! GET THE *&^%#_(! TS IDEA OUT OF YOUR HEAD!

Maybe this would clue Hunter in, but he'll probably come around regardless (of how she spins it).

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Ready for work, 1992. Renee_3.jpg

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Hasn't Christine explicitly

Hasn't Christine explicitly said her situation was an accident and that Hunter's observation toward the end was that Christine's behaviour was due to her body's demands?

It's more a case of Hunter being hung up on Christine being his former best friend I think.

Christine's Love - Part 3

Best friends seem to make the best lovers.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Clueless

Jill Johnson's picture

Clearly I'm the one that missed the obvious clue. You did after all talk about the medallion of Zulo at the top of every chapter. Great story Hon. I hope her honesty gets rewarded.

Jill

oh my oh my

so Nick tranform into a real girl aka Christine. that was so sad for Nick yet so cool if turning into a girl with working biological assets was the focal point especially for anyone with mtf objective in mind. way cool.