teaser - mopar girl

Printer-friendly version

This a just a spurt of my story that I am working on for you to enjoy.

"I am only doing this for a set of gaskets and seals. No funny business with wandering arms and hands."

"Gaskets and seals.. for?" He sobered up at that comment.

"For my late fathers 69 charger that I am trying to finish." Its boy speak I know.

"Like The General Lee. You Have to show me!! Please." I am taken back by this. Sure showing off my haven is like totally the thing to do and grab his hand and go down the stairs in those heels.

He rescues me when I trip and we make it down the stairs. I open the garage door and flick on the lights. It may not have wheels or windows or interior but the car is painted and the decals are mostly on. We spend the next couple minutes oblivious to mom and Mrs. Henry's attempts to get us going. I Show him my baby and all the bits and pieces and he understands it all. He and I seem to both just run our hands along the body like its a piece of living thing. I washed it 2 days ago to remove the dust.

"Its beautiful, your beautiful" He says. He then does something I am not ready for. He grabs me and plants a kiss right onto my lips. My eyes Open wide at this. Is he nuts!!! I push him off.

"No kissing! Absolutely No kissing." Gods I feel soiled.

up
34 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

MOPAR? MOPAR!

tels how could you!

John in Wauwatosa who drives a FORD!

John in Wauwatosa

Of course

Drive the best screw the rest. Nothing beats my mopar!

teaser - mopar girl

What does the horn sound like?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine