Absinthe, Opium and Honor...Chapters 19 & 20.

Printer-friendly version

Absinthe Opium and Honor… Chapter’s 19 & 20

Chapter 19

It’s been awhile since things have gotten started with me on the hormones. I’ve actually slipped into this new state of things. I’ve been dating a little bit mostly Rick who seems to have a serious thing for me lately and I still haven’t been with yet and Tommy once in awhile but he’s been seeing other people too.

Actually he’s seeing this really nice black girl going to school up here from Washington State named Loretta and she’s pretty down to earth. We’ve met and talked a few times and she’s just nice. She waits tables near the campus at a little Bistro place and me and the girls have gone there a few times and have tipped pretty good.

She’s a little freaked by the fact she’s dating a white guy and everything but it’s Tommy…he’s such a sweet guy he’d make anyone reconsider going out with him.

Sexually it’s been pretty much me and Sasha. And lately that’s really been a good speed for me. I’ll go over after classes and we’ll cook supper together and then I’ll go over my class notes and stuff and work at my papers and we’ll make love in the middle of the evening usually around eight or nine and it’s getting very lesbionic? My skin’s getting smoother and softer, my nipples are showing signs of my changes and even some breast growth too they’re still budding and itching too but Ooooh are they sensitive.

If you don’t have them then you can’t really describe them. If it sounds fast it’s been fast about three weeks since the shots and taking my dosages but I’m on these patches and they’re helping and then there’s Sasha.

She’s firmly of the opinion the more attention she gives them, or I give them and the more stimulated they are the more the blood flow in increased to my breasts is and the more the hormones will get to them and react.

And she has me eating more high fat stuff but good stuff. I’m eating a lot of coconut stuff and avocado and things high in fat but that heart healthy stuff but I’m in what she calls my fat shifting stages. I’m sort of seeing it a little in my butt and my hips too more than anything else and my small budding breast but a lot of that is the corsets I’m wearing all the time. There’s less of places for the fat to go or settle at especially with my exercise routine. She’s added twenty crunches every time I regularly change my corset. My ab’s are feeling it but not showing but it’s a trim waist and I’m starting to get a figure.

I’m off the plug. It’s been two months and stuff living with it almost all the time so I sway when I walk. I tried it the other day and I actually can’t remember how I used to walk and move. I guess she way right between that and the corsets and heels it’s all automatic now.

Kinda feels like big accomplishment.

It’s weird too that I’m actually in the best shape of my life. I eat better; despite my fattier diet I’m eating not a lot of junk. Actually if it’s really trashy stuff I kinda get a tummy ache.

Jogging, I’m finally keeping up with her stride for stride but about our third jog with me keeping up she added two more miles to our route which is her usual route I guess and I’m still keeping up but I’m just as tired and gross and sweaty from it as ever. But…I’m not as winded.

I’m also starting to look like I actually know what I’m doing with the Tai-chi and the yoga lessons and my self defense stuff.

And my languages on CD are getting easier and I can use basic manners in German, French and Chinese. I think I’m actually going to take a couple of them as credits next semester and round out what I’m learning with some actual learning in class.

Sasha speaks like nine languages. I want to kind of be as sort of accomplished as she is. Sasha just seems so together and with it and worldly. I want a good education.

I’ve been doing well in my classes and I’ve been doing well in my home design and sewing stuff too. I’ve picked up a pretty lucrative sideline to that. Sewing. Yep just plain old sewing.

No one sews anymore, barely any of the dry-cleaning places do it so more often than not it’s do it yourself or go to a seamstress or tailors place both are few and far between and they’re expensive too. I do repairs and alterations. I charge ten dollars for materials and expenses and then fifteen dollars an hour after that. Steep? I’m fast and convenient and the places that do, do it cost twenty bucks an hour.

I’m busy too, there’s a bulk market just in the campus kids alone. Rick actually got me started with him complaining one night about not being able to find a cheap place to get one of his jackets fixed. So I fixed it. He liked what I did the next thing I know I’m getting stuff from his sports buddies and his frat brothers and then word just spread.

I had to get some more room in the bottom of the garage and you bet that Rick helped me. Actually he dragged a lot of his buddies in to help me with the shop and it was done pretty fast. Sometimes I’ll study while I’m sewing. And I’ll do an hour or two before going to bed while sipping at my absinthe or a macha tea and sometimes an hour before I have to go jogging.

The thing is some of the repairs to stuff’s a five minute fix especially for the guy’s things. It’s the women and alterations that are more time consuming and they’re fussier over. And well of course I do stuff for myself all the time and my friends too and I don’t charge Rick or Tommy but he pays me anyway.

Very very busy in fact I’ve stopped sewing on the weekends unless I really feel like it. But still I’m pulling in really decent money and I’ve been banking a lot of it. I’m living for free with Ian’s blessing and I’ve got my money from my part of Dad’s insurance coming in, I’ll make about forty dollars a week with my store and my designs and my sewing has been bringing me in close to three hundred a week. I’m making some serious money and with me eating on the food plan at the student center and supper most nights with Sasha and lately out on the town with Rick my food costs are next to nothing.

I’m even getting to the point of not really needing that much in the way of stuff for my apartment or clothes. Plus I don’t really have the time to shop.

My biggest expenses have been buying coffee and teas and stuff for my friends and stuff.

Which is good because I’m getting myself some implants as soon as my breasts get well past that whole budding and growing stages and there’s some other stuff I want done too. I know it’s vain and all that getting work done isn’t something someone so young should need but I want to be me.

And I’ve a very strong image of who that is in my head.

Plastic surgery is really expensive.

Anyways…

It’s been a good Friday and I went through my classes and hung out with the girls then spent part of lunch with Rick kissing and making out. He’s still sort of shy about being all PDA with me because who and what I am isn’t a secret.

After classes I Twitter people that has stuff done to pick up and to get it by seven.

I get paid and close up shop and get ready for Rick to take me out. It’s nice, getting dressed up and I go through my regime of making myself pretty and it’s so much a part of me that I don’t really think about things as I get all smooth and smell good and smile in my mirror at the blonde girl there instead of the angsty boy that was never really happy. I love, slipping into my underwear and stockings and my lacey miracle bra by Victoria secret.

Girls if you’re just starting or small boobed then this is the thing, enough lift for nearly two cup sizes and combined with a matching corset…I look good. I know vain, vain, vain but I like looking good, I like being pretty and have the life I have. I’m the real Jamie and I’m never going to not try and do everything to just live the life I was never connected to before.

I wear nice shoes and dab myself with a bit of my favorite perfume…Opium, I wear it all the time it’s my signature scent. Yeah I picked it up from Sasha just like my absinthe, not all they time but times like this…getting pretty, getting dressed, feeling sensual it’s nice to have one or two in a martini glass and I love the ritual of it too, the pour, the knife, the sugar cube, I do mine a little different with just a curl of lemon peel I wrap around the sugar cube and let the pour infuse some of that fragrant oils into my drink.

I get into a nice pink dress with a low neckline and white flowers on it and a few bits and things to go with it to complete the look. Way too many people, too many girls are either what is too butch and tomboyish or they go out, just out in this over the top super sexual prowly look.

Yes I’m wearing some very provocative under things and the low neckline and the short but not to short length of the dress shows off enough.

And you know what?

Guys love the way I look, Rick loves the way I look. I get looks from guys until they figure out who I am or get told. And I still get looks from them afterwards part of the time…most of the time.

We go out and we go to an actual plat called Spencer about a lawyer who goes from being this big city bigot kind of guy to fining out he’s got a half native kid who’s a junkie and a prostitute in the worst neighborhood in Vancouver. Other than in school drama club stuff I’d never seen a real play put on. Nice clothes on everyone dressed up, manners… Rick and I were there in the age minority but there was no pushing or people talking over other people and no swearing. I never got “clocked” once as far as I could tell and I had a really good time.

Then we went to the Keg Steakhouse at close to nine for a nice late supper. A few shared appetizers and we both got steak and a salad on the sized. I went for a steak in peppercorn sauce but a smaller one and he got a grilled one.

I asked him to stop at one of the chain big grocery stores and I ordered two more steaks and a few things for the weekend and he was looking crestfallen when we pulled into my driveway.

“Rick? What’s the matter?”

“I took you for groceries, that’s kind of a big hint that tonight wasn’t going to be tonight.”

“Pardon?”

“This is like out tenth date, I know that there’s not hard and fast rule about stuff like the whole third date and everything but…”

I kiss him then break it. “But you heard things and one of those thing was that I’m pretty easy? That I’m a whore?”

“Uhm…” He’s looking trapped, nervous.

“I am, but I’m a whore who likes really nice guys and you’ve really proven over and over you’re that.”

I kiss him and kiss him and run my hand over his crotch and leg where I feel him hardening nicely.

“Uhm…” I do that to some guys a lot.

“You shouldn’t be sad I had to pick up things so I could make us breakfast.”

“Oh…wha…oh? Jamie? Really?”

“Yes really come on.”

Chapter 20

I lead him upstairs and I show him to my stereo while I put away the groceries and then made us both an absinthe cocktail or a green fairy. I slip into the living room and kiss him then dance a little for him while sipping our drinks.

There’s some more kissing then another drink and we’ve got that electric tingle edge from it and there’s more kissing as I lead him into the bed room. I start undressing him and he’s a nice surprise under his clothes.

Rick’s beefier than Tommy, more across in the shoulders but he works out a lot I’d guess as a jock. Lots of muscle, waxed and tanned too. I love the effect his body is having on my brain through my fingers.

Girls are soft and slinky and sexy and I love that, Sasha is beautiful to touch and so was Neela but Rick’s hard muscle, and there all this body heat there and it might sound strange but feeling his body is a lot like feeling a hard-on. Soft yet steely.

He’s got a nice cock too, about seven inches eight really but he’s got this upward curve in it that I’ve seen in porn but never in person. “Ohh, Rick you’ve got a wonderful cock.”

“I do?”

“Mmm hmm.” He’s not sure hot to take that but he’s a little red, shaking a bit as I run my hands over it. Most girls seldom tell stuff like that to their guys. “Can…Can I please suck you cock?” I ask a mix of shy and forward, flutter me eyes just the once but hold his gaze.

They don’t do that for the most part either, why they make guys ask to get oral sex is beyond me. I love to suck cock, I think I’m genetically predisposed to it or something. I think GG’s are messed up sexually anyway. Way too repressed and too many head games.

I sink to my knees and take him into my mouth and I moan, I love the taste of men, and I make the sound of having good chocolate as I get my first taste of Rick. He’s got this way different flavor then anyone else. Salty, sweet like most guys are in some way and that thing…that taste of pre-cum mixed with flesh that’s umami to my senses actually there’s this very light sort of miso-esque flavor to sperm and that’s flavored by diet. There’s an odd fruity hint to Rick.

I use all my tricks on him wrapping my lips around just the head and moving my lips as I tilt my head from side to side…if you can get your lips to settle just behind the hood of the head or his glans it drives guys crazy…makes them whimper your name.

Even with the hormones that gives me a hard on. No I’m not ashamed of my cock, I’m good with who I am. Binary gender just doesn’t apply to me and I wouldn’t ever want it too.

There’s pressing your tongue into a curve and letting your taste buds tickle his underside on the in stroke. There’s curling the tip up putting pressure there on the outstroke.

And other things, but being vocal, even if it’s to catch a breath and say “Yum” or stuff like that they don’t get that enough you treat a guy really well like that and make him feel like he’s something you’ll have a lot better sex and he’ll connect with you a whole lot more.

He surprises me when he cums, not when, I’m that good at sucking cock I know when it’s coming just me and Sasha I’ve been sucking cock and learning how and loving it between eight and ten times a week.

No he’s thick and creamier than any guy yet? My first taste and I suck his cock as he’s cumming like I’m nursing.

I back off and clean him off. “Oh Rick, wow…what had you been eating, you taste amazing?”

He blushes. “Uhm smoothies? We uhm all have these strawberry kiwi banana shakes with protein powder for breakfast in the mornings…maybe that’s it?”

“God that was the best tasting cum I’ve ever had.” I’m actually not kidding, I’ve looked it up, people can acquire a flavor over a prolonged period of expose to diet. And these protein shakes can actually be good for a guys sexual function, apparently semen and sperm production is kinda a chemistry set full of stuff they need and there’s a lot of it in these things.

I’m buying this stuff for the guys I like from now on.

I stand and kiss him and he doesn’t shy away from my kiss an I turn him around so he can sit on my bed and I drop my dress.

“Oh wow Jamie, you’re so beautiful…”

I blush, there’s just this honest tone in his voice, this reverence even. I don’t get that from Tommy. Tommy and I are different, easier but like really close friends or better. Rick pulls me closer by my hands and sits on my bed and looks at me.

“Jamie, can I?” His hand reaches out and strokes my hardness through my panties. Almost in awe, like he’s entranced.

“Rick are you gay?”

“No..no..I’m not gay, guys don’t turn me on at all it just I..I don’t know Jamie girls like you are so fucking perfect.”

“Thank you, There’s lots of people that find this alright all over the world Rick, just like being this is the real me…I’d really love it if you did…if you really…oooh…”

He certainly didn’t need much encouragement, and he knew some stuff, he was really careful about his teeth.

Oh god it was good too, a guy, guy has this suction that’s amazing. He needed gently coaching, my boy-clitty was a better word for this than dick or cock and he liked being praised. I’m going to have to talk to Sasha about this. Rick was giving me a blowjob and it really was just that, but it wasn’t gay feeling. There’s got to be something to this because I’m not into being the top with a guy, guy but this was nice.

Oh he was a good boy and he swallowed and kissed me. It was good. Oh he was so hard and ready and dripping his juices.

And there was learning something new too. With his curve doggy style was very different feeling, but it was really perfectly set, curved to touch and slip over my love spot. Once I teach him where it is. I’m liking face to face with Rick because that feels so good and with my budding breasts the touching and feeling and kneading ow…okay, okay.

“Rick!, Rick stop.”

He stops, looking confused. “Who taught you how to fuck?”

“What? No one?”

“It shows.”

“What, I’m..” He moves to pull out of me and I hang onto him.

“No, Rick just grow the fuck up! I had to learn too, that the problem!”

“What? That I’m a bad lay?”

“No, but has anyone ever told you what was good before, how things feel, what not to do?”

“No, I’m supposed to know this stuff right?”

I sit up and pull him into a kiss and have my arms around his neck. “No, there’s just sex like a lot of people just have and that’s it and there learning to be a great lover…I want to show you how to be a great lover.”

“Oh..”

“Yeah Oh, you goof.” I nuzzle his face and smile and kiss him.

I pull him pack down over me and ride, clench, kiss and stuff until he’d hard again.

“Okay just really slow strokes, what you were doing is fine but it’s best when she’s begging for harder and faster, and don’t give her full speed at once just because she asks or even begs for it, that need is part of the best part of sex for a girl. Do the harder faster to us like those treadmills that build the inclines.”

“Now remember my spot…my…oh yeah…oh…ghnh…Right there…”

I enjoy it for a few blissful moments.

“Now slow down to just sliding in…okay feel that…that’s it…think of this like slow motion demonstration…unngh…in…then about an inch, inch and a half of your cock move it back and forth just two little strokes… (My eyes nearly roll back in my head while I’m trying to tell him.)…and sink into me…ooh!”

“Oh fucking repeat, repeat…You do this closer to the front with a girl…she should get twice as much stimulation to her clitty than the stroke…!”

Rick’s a quick learner and he’s an athlete he’s steady and once he gets to that pace he was good. Great stamina now that he’s not just fucking me like a horny teenager.

He’s still going after I cum, it was a really good cum too…even with my internal climax happening and squeezing him until he came inside of me it still took minutes for him to soften but not really all the way.

We kissed, and cuddled and I taught him the tender ways talking and coaching like foreplay but better… I teach Rick to touch my breasts, and even new things. He has these real guy’s guys hands, strong but rough.

“Use the rough bits to just tease me, like teeth grazes but calluses, hoe it’s all right like this to take all that time because it’s attention. Look me in my eyes, just lock at my and read my feelings the pleasure you’re giving…ugggnh…there…don’t…don’t think about anything but seeing those changes…you’ll think less about you and that’ll make you last longer… Touch my throat, slide a finger down my jaw line, kiss places like my arms, like my ribs…laugh because this is a good time but laugh into my body…roll me over and get me to take top…ask me to tease you with my breasts, to let my hair fall on your skin…tell her you need that…”

Third time around for him the sex was three times as good…He’s got me crying out and begging for more, for harder and that just on the edge of enough get’s tantric and when I do get there it’s amazing.

I get him to give me a fourth time before we need to take a break. He might not have Tommy’s massive long weapon but Rick’s got more muscle and Stamina, Lots and lot’s of Stamina.

He watches me with a smile while laying kitty corner of my bed as I got through the kitchen, barefoot and white stocking with sex tears in them and I get us each a bottle of water. I toss him his as I drink from mine. Great sex can dehydrate you. (Grins)

I love the goofy, puppy dog smile he has, the way that he watches me. He even pouts when I slip on my sheer little robe.

“Aw, no fair.”

“I…don’t have you’re delicious body heat pressed to me so it’s a little chilly.”

“Oh is that a request?”

“No, But I wouldn’t mind.”

“Can I use you bathroom first?”

“Sure.”

“Jamie..?”

“Yes..?”

“I want all of you tonight, is that okay?”

“Are you sure?”

“Please…?”

“I’d love to.” I just couldn’t say no. It’s just the sweet way he asked me and everything. “Rick?”

“Yeah…Jamie.”

“There’s a box in the cupboard in there use it and the directions that’ll get you ready.”

I let him go and get ready and I turn up the stereo to cover any embarrassing sounds. I make us some drinks. Gordon’s gin and I slice half a lemon into a pitcher then add ice, then squeeze the lemon’s other half over the ice and pour two coffee mugs of gin and add a tea bag of Earle Grey tea and a liter of tonic water and let it set up. I don’t know what it’s called but Victoria makes it. No I’m not legal drinking age not until my birthday but I get my absinthe from Sasha and the other booze is Ian’s.

I make a quick stop at my purse for another Sasha toy, a little blue pill. Yeah I’m young but I’ve already came a few times and that’s my girly limit without help. I crush it to powder on a spoon and eat it that way so it’ll work it’s way faster through my system.

I make something to eat next. I take a baking potato wash it and dice it into my soup pan with some butter and brown it off. I add in a few onion flakes, salt and pepper and then a can of chicken broth ans some thyme. By the time Rick comes out I’m using my stick-blender to buzz it up and some heavy cream added into it making this creamy butter roasted potato and roast chicken soup. Yeah Tommy’s saved me a ton of time with that simple soup pot stuff.

I let it sit to cook off the heat and take him a drink and we have a few drinks dance a little bit and get a little bit of a lift. I can just sort of feel a little something below too. “Go, I’ll be there in a second. I slip into the bathroom and just a simple sponge off the sweat with a face cloth and my body wash, a touch of make up and a tiny little spritz of my perfume again. Yes I’m getting pretty to fuck a boy, I’m who I am so why not. Oooh wow, my nipples are really hard too. I’m actually excited by the thought.

I get the soup in a big coffee bowl-mug and go into the bed room. “Here.” I pass it to him and rearrange the bedding until I’ve got him sort of sitting up and I take top and straddle him and he’s excited all over again. I sink onto him with a sigh. He looks at me. “I though we were going to uhm…you know.”

“We are but I like this, I like us having soup like this and I like having your cock inside of me Rick.”

“You do?”

“Yes, it’s not all about getting off. I just thought you inside of me while we did this would be intimate.”

“God yes it is Jamie, you’re so cool.”

I laugh at that. “No, I’m a bit of a romantic, and a artist sort of comic book geek and very much a whore.”

“You’re not a whore.”

“I am, it’s my word, I’m claiming it for what it is. I like sex, love sex , love this what we’re doing right now and I’m good with it. I love being me.”

“Like I said cool.”

“Thank you.”

And it’s kind of cool, I’m on top doing my slow moving riding clench unclench in no hurry at all and we’re sharing that big cup of soup and licking the few drips off of each other that fall and Rick sits up once it’s over holding himself up with his arms as we move sexually together and just kiss and he makes soft love to my breasts until he cums inside of me again.

I kiss him. I’m so hard now with the stimulation and the time for stuff to kick in. “Are you ready?”

“Oh god Jamie yes please…I wanted you to sink into me when I’ve been doing that to you.”

“Okay, relax and lie back.”

I start by giving him head again after he’s nice and cleaned off. Handi-wipes and some lube will clean that off really well.

As I suck on him I slowly apply a bit of lube, then some more until he’s ready for the tubes nozzle and I’ve warmed it by laying on the tube. I apply a lot inside of him, then coat my fingers then gently work him open more and more and feel out his B-spot. I’m rewarded by moans and his gasps.

He’s ready and I come up for air and rubber up. Then kiss him and take the blankets and the pillows. “Here slide this one under here.” I kind of set it lengthwise under his butt and small of his back and all the rest I arrange in a big C behind me piled onto the backs of my legs.

It’s so different taking his muscular legs and setting them resting on the bedding and around my hips. I back and forth between sinking myself into him and looking him in the eyes.

Even lubed he’s really tight.

I go right to the limit of my six and a half inches and kiss with him while he adjusts taking my time and then I start doing to him what he’s been doing to me. He’s all guy but so into the lady boy thing it’s surreal, the cries have this in love with cock sound that if you do you know it.

I go for slow endurance, he comes twice more …his muscles clenching so tight in his spurt clenches it’s hard for me not to cum with him That last one I talked him through the feeling me and my hardness inside of him as he came with very little fluids this time and what’s to be his last one I’m building to mine and I take Rick to the crying begging for more thing that is so sweet and driving me on at the same time …We both scream…and hold onto each other as my balls ached as I emptied what little there was left in my tank out and Rick…he dry came which just pushed him over the edge to the B-sot boygasm.

We fall asleep together in a heap, and aching heap and completely drained and snuggle in the totally messed up bed sheets. He’s really snuggly and touchy feelie cuddly after this and he’s in afterglow, which is kind of cool that he did.

I kind of love the way, the feel of how he’s holding me as we drift off.

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks Wren, so far you're the only one

who's been saying so one this chapter. The story gets decent reads and a lot on the earlier chapters but it's like people are scared of commenting on this or admitting to it, it's the strangest response I've ever had on a story.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

I see you're getting more comments

I am surprised. Could it be the title? No, you said it got good reads. Hmmm. It's a great story, and it just blew me away! I really don't know. You know my motto, though. If Bailey writes it, I'll read it!

Love ya!

Wren

PS-No grocery lists, please.

W

Kind of felt like I was whining...

though. I'm a little embarrassed at that, though I was hoping just to hear feed back from the people that were reading and for some reason being quiet with this one. I guess I was in that spot we all get into trying to figure out why this one or that one and stuff.

Bailey Summers

how is it that you can write a sex scene like this

and yet it doesnt come across as porn, but just a love story that includes sex?

unbelievably good writing, hon.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Thanks both of you, actually try to

really nail the "erotica" thing with this. I'm really seriously happy that this got these comments because well feedback drives a story even if it's in PM's.
*Big Hugs to both of you*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

The truth is the truth

And I've always been of the opinion that the truth should never be a problem. Especially in contexts like this. ^_^

[edit]

*big hugs back*

--SEPARATOR--

Peace be with you and Blessed be

Peace be with you and Blessed be

This story

Extravagance's picture

is AWESOME! =D
*HuggleSnugglePurrKissHappytailswish* <3 <3 <3

- - -

BCTS's resident Extravagant Honorable Trans-Cat-MegaTomboy! ;D ...But I do like cuddles from soft but strong arms... ^_^
Honorable_Catgirl.jpg

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Thanks Extravagance!

I always appreciate the support:)
*Big Caring Huggles.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

AO&H

*sigh* Beautiful...

But I won't leave a comment because I'm embarassed to admit I love this.

*snicker* As if.

*Big Hugs*
Lees

Snerk, thanks Lees:)

I'm so glad that you commented and liked this. Big confidence booster:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

growing up a little

looks like Jamie is growing up a little and getting into her grove.
good chapter. thanks

Slowly but surely Jaime's finding herself.

She's starting to get to see where she wants to go in her life a little more.
Thanks for the support LoneWolf.
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Jamie's growing again

Bailey,

Great chapter, Is Rick going to find himself using Jamie as a mentor as well as a lover?

Jamie has grown; she is still delivering and receiving joy. While it is very sexual, it is a lot more and deeper. Jamie is even comfortable in his maleness to enjoy the moment. The hormones are kicking in and I think she enjoys that, but that does stop her from enjoying a guy moment. I like it.

I like this chapter more than some others, but you have a way of keeping a guy/girl in the story. Wow!

Jessie

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Thanks Jessie, you'll see where things are going with Rick

in the next set of things as always Jamie grows and changes and evolves a little more each time. The sex is a part of the story as it's really the vehicle for Jamie's awakening to who she is. I like she identifies with both sides of herself and isn't afraid to be honest with herself.

*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers