Breathless

Printer-friendly version
Breathless
by Anon Allsop

A young man who uses a 'Linking Spell' on his roommate, trying to change him into his vision of the perfect female. However the spell backfires and he unknowingly casts it upon himself. Now he is uncontrollably transformed into April, the young female that his unsuspecting victim would lovingly desire.

Note: The Linking Spell is a trigger spell that is in an ancient book of which when invoked, creates an unbreakable bond of love between one person and another...a sort of love spell. If it were used on a person of the same sex, one of them must become the opposite to fulfill the magic within the spell. This person would possess all the embodiments of the spell caster's desires. The closer one is to the other, the faster the spell works.

Breathless
by Anon Allsop

"How could I have been so selfish?" I sighed, listening to my roommate milling around in the bathroom. I rolled over and pushed the ancient book further under the bed, "What's done is done." I groaned, sitting in the dark on the side of the bed, nervously contemplating on what my body would soon be going through.

It probably would have been worse had Kevin returned from his business trip last night as he had assumed, now however, I was sunk because the changes were happening to me instead of him, as I had planned!

It has been almost a full day since I attempted to cast the 'Linking spell' onto my roommate, trying to remake him into my perfect feminine lover. "How would I know that this was going to happen?" I took a hesitant glance at my hairless thigh, which somehow throughout the day had become entirely void of hair. But it didn't end there, my arms, face and chest were now hairless as well.

Now, instead of 'HIM' being changed...it would be 'ME'. I shuddered at the thought of what will become of me, should the spell to run its course. Now, for me, that is now a foregone conclusion. I had spent the last three hours trying to find a reversal spell, but the actual wording of the spell left me no doubt that to revert back would be impossible. I again looked down at my legs, covering them from my sight with a blanket.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I groaned, under my breath.

There he was in the next room, I could hear him getting ready for bed. So oblivious to me and my situation, and not a thought in his head of what was transpiring just one door down. I knew what would happen to me as a result of my stupidity, I had seen it in every girl he had dated. He had a thing for very young looking women, most could pass for a sixteen or seventeen year old, and he seemed to like his girlfriends to have average sized
breasts, albeit with terrific figures.

But that wasn't the least of it, I knew he liked girls that were feminine and weak so that he could be their protector. Then to top it all off, was that he was looking for a woman who would give him at least four children. I trembled as I stared at the closed door, hidden within the darkness of my room...and knowing my fate.

What made all of this most terrible was that everything would progress more rapidly once he and I were to see each other. Even if I stayed hidden, it would still happen, only at a much slower pace. I was trapped! I couldn't leave if I wanted...anymore, the link between us is growing stronger...I could feel it. I'm sure he doesn't know it yet though...but he would, very soon.

I laid in the darkness for almost an hour, it was well past 1:00 am when his room grew quiet. I had to see what changes were happening. Silently, I opened up my door and stealthily walked down the hall toward the bathroom, as I passed his room I could see him laying in the moonlight.

I paused, "No! Don't stop!" I screamed inside my head. I found myself stepping into his room so I could watch him sleep, his steady breathing was so peaceful and reassuring. My eyes were drawn along his chest, the lights and dark's of the shadows, highlighted his chiseled features. He stirred, the cover fell from his waist revealing his nakedness. "Oh shit!" I whispered as his penis began to swell slowly, I knew it was because of my nearness. The spell had begun. Now the changes inflicted upon my body, would rapidly
quicken their pace until it's forgone conclusion.

I tried to pull my eyes from its slow rise, but the spell was keeping me transfixed to the slowly throbbing muscle. I could feel a strange tightness across my chest and my own crotch was starting to stir, "How can I prevent this from happening to us?" My mind reeled, as the changes had begun to include Kevin as well.

Higher and higher from the shadows of his body it rose, more and more I became excited by just standing there, my heart was rapidly beating as I trembled. Finally, he rolled toward the edge of his bed, I stumbled back into the hall as I forced myself from the room. Gaining composure, I found myself hurrying into the bathroom where I could hide him from my spell induced, eager eyes.

I quickly shut the door behind me, flipped the switch to the light on and leaned against the sink, still panting from the overload of seeing Kevin naked. I glanced into the mirror, "No..." I sighed into the feminine face of the girl I was slowly becoming. Her lips were full and soft, she had high cheekbones and a flawless complexion. My eyes were now a cobalt blue, framed by long, dark lashes.

I felt a highly charged erotic need, wash across my body. My own, now smaller penis, strained out of the briefs I was wearing. My legs were now much thinner at the thigh, probably at half of their normal size. The calves of those legs were now sleeker and toned in a sexy feminine way. I rolled my eyes, "How could I have done this to myself?"

I leaned against the wall, still facing the mirror. "What will I do?" I sighed, trying to sort out my future. "Am I destined to become Mrs. Kevin Miller because of my own stupidity?" I looked up at the ceiling, "It was supposed to be HIM turning into a busty, brainless co-ed." I felt a tear roll against my cheek, falling onto my chest. I pulled a tissue from the little box on the back of the toilet and dabbed my eye, then wiped the
droplet from my chest. As I wiped away the rolling tear, I heard a soft tapping at the bathroom door.

"You going to be in there long?" It was Kevin. As he spoke, the areola of my nipples grew from dime sized to larger than a half dollar. The nipples expanded to over a half inch out from my flat chest. I stifled the scream of horror that was about to leap from my throat.

"Uh...I'm taking a shower!" I called out, quickly turning the shower on as I reached inside the frosted, glass door.

"How much longer you going to be?" He asked softly, barely above the stream of the shower. "I have to go pretty bad."

"Give me about fifteen minutes, I just got in here!" I said, panicking.

"I'll hide my eyes, I can't wait that long!" In horror, I watched the handle of the door slowly begin to turn. In one fluid movement, I scrambled inside the shower and pulled the glass shower door closed beside me, just as he stepped in.

The hot spray was hitting me full force as it soaked my underwear with its stimulating jets. I frowned as his shadow stood before the stool, "I guess I had too much to drink tonight, I have to pee like a Kentucky race horse." His voice was tinged with a laugh.

"Just do your business, and get out of here!" I called out, noticing that my voice was sliding toward the more feminine tone with each word I had said.

As his silhouette stood just outside of my glass prison, the flesh around my nipples began to swell out. "Damn, you like your showers hot enough!" Kevin complained as he turned to sit on the stool. "You've got the mirror all steamed up!"

"I thought you said that you only had to pee?" I groaned, sounding more and more like a young female, each word increasing the tone, like those of a woman.

I turned with my back against the frosted door, great vaporous plumes of steam helping to hide me from his view. He laughed, "I can't take really hot showers like that, they get me too turned on." As if on cue, my body started to react to the hot pulsing water upon my growing feminine orbs.

I could feel myself panting erotically as the hot stream struck the pert breasts that had formed upon my chest. I looked down into the cleavage that had now developed as long brown hair cascaded down, dripping water from their ends. "Shit. Figures he wants long hair." I sighed, wiped a trembling hand against my eyes as the water struck at my face and chest. My nipples were engorged and extended out, also dripping with the water.

"What was that?" He said, turning the page of a magazine he found on the floor.

"Nothing." I replied, forcing my voice to sound more male.

I felt my underwear slowly slide down my legs to my feet, my waist now too narrow to hold them up. With one movement, I kicked them to the end of the tub. Looking down at my stomach, it had become flat and smooth. "Oh God, No!" I cried softly. Then held my shaking hand to my mouth to keep him from hearing what was happening to me inside of the shower.

I turned slightly toward his shadow, he had finished and was standing in front of the sink. Using the hand towel he began to wipe at the mirror, his movement shook his erect penis. I felt a strange tingle deep inside of my body, it caused me to look down as my pelvis suddenly moved outward. My hips were slowly becoming wide, like a young woman's would be.

I let out a short, panicked cry. Then muted it with the back of my hand. "You okay? See a spider in there or something?" He chuckled at his own humor. I felt hopeless, knowing that I was doomed, and with no way out of the room!

I continued to watch his shadow, higher and higher his appendage rose until it pointed slightly upward. I again wiped the water from my eyes, my fingers now long and slender. Each end was tipped with a sculpted feminine nail, void of polish and extended just past the tip. "By the time you get out of there, we won't have any hot water left for me!" Kevin laughed from the vanity as he re-hung the hand towel.

My eyes quickly shot up at his silhouette, "My God, NO!" I thought, "He's intending to take a shower too!" My mind was in turmoil and I desperately needed for him to be out of the bathroom. Worse yet, was seeing his erection through the frosted glass. Hot tears blurred my vision as I began to cry, knowing that the magic of the linking spell was pushing us closer and closer toward its completion.

As I quietly cried, fear tore at my soul. "How can I possibly get past him and get away, like this?" My mind screamed as I took in the changes that had quickly overtaken my body. A slight difference of how the water was dripping, caused me to look down.

Up to now, a steady progression of dripping had been rhythmically propelled from my penis, slowly this changed to drop lower and lower until it was now running from beneath the light brown triangle patch of hair between my legs. I now had the feminine equipment to go along with this body!

"He's too close!" My thoughts cried, "He's changing me too fast!" I could feel a strange movement from the area around my crotch as what I could only call as ovaries were being formed from within.

My slender hand shot down to grasp at the smooth skin just above my groin. Thinner and thinner became my thighs until they had slowed at what I could only describe as a lingerie model's proportions. My feet were changed as well, now very small and as delicate and feminine as my legs.

The pulsing jets struck at my nipples, the strange thrill was immediately sent into my crotch which caused me to gasp and clutch on to the side of the shower. I backed away from the spray, causing it to vibrate my stomach, hips and crotch. I could feel my very feminine knees try to buckle as I steadied myself between the tile wall and the frosted glass door.

Suddenly the door slid open and a large hand was thrust into the jets, a wide golden band was glistening in the light as the water struck. "I've waited out there long enough! If left to you, there won't be any more hot water left in the tank!"

I felt my jaw drop as his bare leg slowly stepped inside, water cascading down his brown skin, the hair laying flatly against his muscular calf. I tried to escape out the other end of the shower door, but it was fixed to the wall! The only way out...was past him. I was trapped!

"How could he shower with me? Was he crazy?" My mind reeled, clamoring for reasons, but knowing only one. My eyes darted to the open shower door as he slowly pulled it shut, his broad shoulders now wet and glistening with the water. I had nowhere to run, my escape sealed, with both of us inside the shower, naked. Then like a flickering flame that slowly grows brighter, it dawned to me. The spell was affecting him as it was affecting me. I was becoming his female companion, it would be perfectly normal to have me in
his shower if we were a couple.

He combed back his wet hair with a strong hand, gradually turning to face me. In his outstretched hand he held two rings pinned between his strong finger and thumb. "You know how I don't want you to take these off, April." He took my left hand and slowly slid them onto my slender ring finger, "If the diamond falls down the drain while your showering or washing the dishes, it's insured!"

I stood transfixed, as I stared into the sparkling diamond perched upon the interlocking golden bands. "An engagement ring and wedding band?" I shouted within my head. But something was strangely different, as if it was already a part of my past...but why? How?

Gently he drug me toward him, my strength was now no match for his own. "How long we waited to make this all legal, now you're my wife and we never will be alone again." He leaned down and pulled me to him, our lips touching. My mind searched for excuses to leave him alone, as I was very afraid of what was now touching my smooth stomach.

"The water's getting cold." I said, trying to back away.

"I'm not." He laughed, placing my slim hand upon his hardened erection. I tried to pull my hand away, but couldn't.

I felt a shiver run the length of my spine, as my feminine fingers surrounded his thick penis. His hand rose toward my breasts, he stroked my stiffening nipple with his thumb. "I know what you want." He sighed as he lowered his head to my breast and began to suckle, I closed my eyes and trembled. It was as though he was performing intercourse through his ministrations, I felt my knees giving as I slowly sank to my knees on the
floor of the tub.

I felt a strange smoothness against my soft lips, slowly it moved back and forth against my kiss. His large hands entwined themselves into my hair as he pulled me closer, pushing it more and more against my mouth. Upon their own violation, they opened and slowly accepted him in.

"My God, what was I doing?" My thoughts screamed as my head and tongue worked him slowly and erotically to his delight. I raised my hand and gently cupped his soft sack, his swelling erection let me know he was close to ejaculation. Still, I continued, unable to break this act that I was doing to a man. It was as if I were trying to encourage him with each movement of my lips or tongue. "Stop! Please make me stop!" I cried from inside my head...but it was no use, I couldn't.

I felt him gently force my head away, "Too soon, April." He sighed as he laid me down in the bottom of our tub, my back resting against the end, my knees pointing toward the ceiling. He placed each knee to the outside of his as he lowered his head down to my stomach, the shower still spraying against his muscular back. I could feel my eyes roll back as Kevin lightly kissed my naval, working lower and lower with each kiss until he was nuzzling the fine pubic hair and sending me into fits of erotic passion. I could feel my mind going insane with desire for him, as he lowered himself down upon my nether region, his tongue becoming my stimulation.

He kept me like that for almost ten minutes, I could feel my hips gradually pumping with the rhythm of his head. Stars and little bolts of pure white hot energy was dancing before my eyes as he continued, raising and lowering as he would bring me close and then letting the sexual euphoria drift away. I could feel my hands as they were entwined within his hair, I was holding him tightly against myself...all because that was the way he wanted it. "Stupid, stupid girl." I sighed passionately.

Just as all of this started, he began to lightly kiss his way back up my body. One by one, each kiss closer to my hungry, parted lips. He paused a moment to kiss each rounded bosom, below, I could feel his hardness as it brushed against my maidenhead.

He smiled and sat up, then gently helped me up as well. "Come on, April, I'm not going to make our first time, be in a shower. Especially with one that has a tub this small!"

He stood me up slowly, his eyes drinking in my entire body as I stood before my husband naked. Little droplets of water rolling down my soft, supple skin. "I am so happy that I waited for you, that'll make the first time so much more special." He sighed, letting his hand gently slide down my smooth stomach to rest beside my crotch, a finger dangerously close to entering.

I could feel my resolve weakening as I closed my eyes and prayed, hoping for him to finish. Knowing it was the spell that was making me feel this way.

He turned off the water and we stepped from the shower, he picked up a great towel from the counter. "Let me help you dry off." Slowly he began to dab at the little droplets as they raced down my rounded chest, they never made it off my bosom as he soaked them up with a soft massaging pat.

I had never before been so sexually stimulated as I was by the time we were finished, such a simple act of toweling off had almost pushed me to the brink of a feminine orgasm. By the time I had finished drying him, if possible, he was more erect than before.

Kevin gave me a smile and turned the handle of the door, as it swung aside, he gathered me up in his arms and carried me into the bedroom. As I seemed to float, our eyes never parted their gaze. However, from my peripheral vision, I was aware that more changes had transpired since I had left my room.

Laying on a chair at the end of the wide King-sized bed, was a long, beautiful white wedding dress. Strewn about the room was the feminine clothing of a young bride, his young bride...me.

He gently laid me in the bed, his kisses falling as lightly across my chest as December snow. I could feel my thighs parting in eagerness of what we both wanted, and needed on this, our wedding night.

I didn't have long to wait, he had settled over me and I felt his throbbing maleness lightly touch my hand. I guided him into my opening which was now wet and eager with need. He slowly pushed against my body, filling me with the object he wanted his perfect mate to crave. And I gladly did. After a momentary burst of pain, I winced...a virgin no more.

He continued to pleasure me as my life merged with his, slowly moving closer with each erotic movement. Kevin kissed me desperately, my lush soft lips parted slightly giving him a playful smile. I felt my tongue enter his mouth, trying to urge him to continue rhythmically rocking my world.

He began to pump his hips faster, propelling my silky, slender legs to seek leverage around his waist.

I pulled him into me with each thrust of his body, I wanted all of him...forever! Again and again he entered me as a man would a woman, forcing my soft gasps from my lungs with each thrust. I lost complete track of time as I lay upon my back on the bed, I only knew then, that I never wanted him to stop.

I felt it rise from deep inside my womb, then permeated outward until it hit me like a burst of unbridled energy. I caught a scream in my throat, it ended in a long, pleasurable sigh. Little pulses of energy jolted me in the sexual rhythm of his throbbing organ. As if a well burst from within, he shivered and grunted, his seed being forced from deep within our coupling.

I seemed to know exactly what he wanted as I laid prone on our wedding bed, still pinned beneath the weight of his handsome body. My kisses were polarized to him as if I were trying to bring him back from the brink of his recent eruption. I was good, I knew that was how he wanted me to be, nor did I have long to wait for his reaction.

Slowly at first, I could feel him firming up inside of me. I continued to massage his growing penis from within, as it lay buried between my silky thighs. It only took a slight pressure and a movement of my hips to finish the deed, as he suddenly swelled to his earlier ridged proportions. I felt myself smile, I wanted this as much as he did. Because of the magic 'Linking Spell', I needed nothing more than to couple again...and again, and again.

******

From the clock on our nightstand, I could see that it was 7:30 am on a Sunday. Behind me spooned my naked husband, his warm chest against my back, his legs mirroring my own. I could hear him restfully sleeping, exhausted from our lovemaking of last night. I felt a smile cross my soft lips, his breath sending erotic shivers down my spine.

His strong arm lay across my slender waist, his hand just beneath my breast. A slight twitching of his thumb during sleep sent a short erotic burst into my unclothed groin, I could feel each of my nipples swell with passion. Behind me he lay naked, his flaccid penis resting against my inner thigh.

I brushed my long light brown hair from my face, great wavy handfuls were pushed aside. I felt his arm under my head as I had fallen asleep upon his bicep, using it for my pillow. My mind wandered back to the ancient book I had shoved beneath my bed just yesterday, only it seemed that it was a lifetime ago.

Never again would I use that room for sleeping, I was where Kevin wanted me, lying beside him, naked in his bed. Again I thought of the room, it's Hunter Green walls still painted upon my memory. "I would have to do something about that." I thought as I ran my small hand along my slender silky smooth thigh.

"Perhaps if it were painted a nice pastel yellow or blue?" I wondered as I gently lifted my leg and eased my hand between the soft opening between my legs. I smiled as I found what I was looking for, and slowly ran my demure finger along its length. "Maybe a crib could sit where the old bed used to be?" I sighed dreamily and smiled, as he was reacting to my touch.

I felt his hand tenderly cup my breast, his thumb strumming softly against my engorged nipple. Under my erotic touch, he was growing, slowly swelling between my thighs. I felt him kiss my soft shoulder, then gently roll me onto my back.

"Good morning, my lovely wife." His smile made me melt with desire.

"Good morning, my darling husband." I let my hand fall against his erect penis where I gently began to manipulate it with my fingers. He smiled and touched my exposed nipple with the tip of his tongue, I shuddered and giggled as he worked it into a stiff little tower.

My legs parted slowly as he positioned himself between each thigh, "Looks like someone is ready, and waiting?"

"I got that way, thinking of you!" I cooed softly as he allowed me to guide him into my womb. Gently working our covers from over us, I pulled him in deeper by locking my legs around him.

"I guess it may be too late to ask...but, are you on the pill?" He pushed in slowly and held it there, leaving me gasping erotically.

"Maybe. Then again, maybe not." I smiled flirtatiously at Kevin, causing him to begin to move inside me. "We're married now...does it really matter anymore?"

"I guess not." He smiled, his quickened pace causing me to pant erotically for him. "Besides, I'd really enjoy seeing you with a little pregnant belly."

Inside of me, as if being pulled from my soul, a pulsing energy began to grow. Higher and higher it pushed me into a bliss that bordered beyond insanity, closer and closer I knew I would come to fulfilling his dreams.

Whether it would be from last night, right now or a year from now it didn't matter. I would be pregnant, just as he wanted...and loving every minute of it.

Each thrust from him propelled me deeper and deeper into womanhood, knowing I would never to return to the man I once was, I accepted my fate. Now with the spells magic coursing through my veins, I was destined to remain beside him forever as his bride.

It was as though I had stepped outside of my body, now washed with pure sexual energy coupled with the wonderful things Kevin was doing to me. I felt his body shudder, he pushed deep, and it struck me with the full force of a erotic hurricane. Crashing me from every side by his lovemaking, his seed was thrust into my accepting womb, I was now completely his. Forevermore!

I lay under him panting, unable to speak. He kissed me, then sighed softly, "Thank you."

I smiled, then returned his tender kiss. I couldn't speak as my heart raced from our passionate embrace, his love leaving me absolutely...breathless.

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Breathless

Poor guy. Lucky girl. (Yes, I'm talking about the same character both times.)

Lisa

Well... it backfired in a

Well... it backfired in a good way. At least Kevin got his perfect mate and the spellcaster is a happy girl ever after.

Thank you for writing this interestin story,

Beyogi

Breathless

At least she has a good life and not married to an ogre.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Definitely a Horror Story

littlerocksilver's picture

As ye sew, so shall ye reap. Considering the circumstances, this was probably the best outcome. Her goals had been purely selfish. She is who she is because of her husband's honest feelings. She is just whom he desired. His desires are driven by a chauvanistic attitude, but at least he is honest about it. I guess the good news is that she can't do anything more to him; however, that book of spells is still there. Maybe she could be a good witch. She couldn't do anything that he wouldn't want her to. Oh the horror of it all.

Girl.jpg
Portia

Portia

I wish the spell had backfired ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... on the amoral bitch mom of the original "Linking Spell" story. I hated the ending of that one, particularly since you gave hope right up till the end that her son and his best friend were going to win. I always hate it when the bad guy or girl wins.

BE a lady!

The Linking Spell...

I only came up with 'The Linking Spell' as a vehicle to build a story around, so if you want to create a story using the ancient book of spells...feel free. :)

I'd love to see what another writer would do with it. The book has a lot of pages so who's to say one of the spells doesn't work as you have surmised.

Anon Allsop