Just another christmas story part duex

Printer-friendly version

Hey bat fans....oh wait wrong one.. In the last episode of days of ... oh darn wrong one again ...where was that ...

Various sounds of searching continue.

Hmm is this it? Nope oh hey Ive been looking for that! What was I looking for again Oh yea...

In our last episode Janice and Samantha come face to face and accuse the other of being the brother while in thier fancy dress finery.

Brinnngggg Brinnggg Bringg.

"Harold get that while I get these two into some coats."

"Yes dear" Harold approaches the door almost as if it will bite him. While muttering under his breath"Please please let it be some mormon selling a bible." Click.

"Hi Harold!"

"Your early!"

"Merry Christmas to you too. Now are you guys ready? Bill and the girls are getting anxious." His inlaw Stacy replies.

"Hi Aunt Stacy!" chime two girls in slightly different coats that come down to thier knees. Janice has on a blue coat with purple fur trim and Samantha has on a black coat with red fur trim. Both looking the picture of two sweet girls. Both are carrying a tuperware container of thier cooking. "We helped Mommy with the baking!" proudly smile the two girls.

"Hi Stacy. Thank you so much for coming and giving us a ride. Is the rental big enough for all of us?" Asks Mary.

"OH its no problem." Stacy leans in close to Mary and whispers"I thought you had one of each?"

"We do. Dont ask we got a surprise this morning."

"Oh uhm well" Somewhat at a loss for words Stacy turns back to the girls and looks closely. Both seem like girls in every way to her one brown hair one red, one in a red dress and one in a brown dress from what she can see through the coats."Well dont you two look pretty and so grown up too"

"Oh Aunty" both girls blush furiously and chime at same time leaving Stacy just as confused. "And what are the your names?"

"Im Janice and this is my younger brother Samual"

"Im Samantha and this is my older brother Jason"

"Am not"

"Are too"

"GIRLS!"

"Sorry Momma!"

"I expect you both to be proper young ladies!"

"I will Mommy Ill be a good girl"

"You cant be a good girl your a boy, Ill be a good girl Mommy."

"No you cant im the girl, your the boy."

"Am not"

"Are too"

"GIRLS!"Shouts Mary then in a more calmer voice" Today you are both girls and i expect your best Behavior"

"That goes double from me"Confirms thier dad."Now apologize to each other"

"Ok, Im sorry Samantha your just as much a girl as me sis."

"You too sis, Hugs?"

Both girls put down thier burdon and hug each other in their heavy coats. Picking up thier burdon again they walk outside to the waiting van.

"Are you sure about this?" Asks Stacy.

Mary and Harold look at each other in that silent communication that almost all parent seem to have give a short nod and say yes. They all then proceed outside, after grabbing coats purse and more tupperware, to follow Stacy to the waiting van where the two girls are climbing into the back with their two other cousins. Stacy and Mary occupy the middle seat which has only two belts and Harold joins his brother Bill in the front. Bill looks to his wife for an explaintion who shrugs in return.

Have to take a break and sleep ill continue tommorow...or maybe not

up
147 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Please continue this, it's

Please continue this, it's fun :D

Thank you for writing,
Beyogi

Still as confused...

It'll be interesting how long you can keep this up before someone lets slip who's who.

Unless...

Two parallel realities have collided. On one reality, the siblings were named at birth as Janice and Samuel, in another they were named Jason and Samantha, in this they may possibly be Janice and Samantha - or even Jason and Samuel. In this bonkers scenario, both siblings are correct in their deductions :D

 

Find me on Google+ | Examine EAFOAB Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

I wonder, is this a continuation of your first story

A Christmas Story.

If so then in part two it was like the magic or whatever had turned the unhappy alone 34 year old TG man into the young girl -- IE she's been sent back in time for a *do-over* as a female -- was wearing off somehow. The earring holes beginning to close up seems a clue that her new reality is unstable and she may be reverting back to her unhappy male childhood.

It is as if his old reality and the new one were growing apart and he/she was stuck *in both camps*.

The kids yelling at each other could be BOTH are TG and have been given this gift but their *happy* reality has the other as a male? Or did the original Jason have a sister, the Jason who was kicked out at 17 for wanting to be a female?

Whether the two stories are connected or not this current one sure has me guessing.

With luck we will soon learn what is going on.

Our heroine seems a bit like the main character in Slaughterhouse 9(?) who becomes unstuck in time and bounces back and forth. Except for her she is switching between her female and male alternative universes and maybe also so is Sam/Samantha?

John in Wauwatosa

Or am I off the deep end here. Could even be more than two universes intersecting. One with both as unhappy boys, one with both as happy girls and two others were one is a girl and one is a boy just visa versa in each. In ALL of the universes the children want to be a girl... PERIOD. Thus the childish taunts back and forth when each denies that the other is female. Hum, if they cooperate can they *force* the universes to conform to their desires?

John in Wauwatosa

just as suggestion

I think the confusion is that you have two stories with the same name. changing the name of one of them might help, and another good idea would be to make a "book" where the chapters of the story are together, so people who might have missed the first chapter can take a look at it.

As for the story itself, its really cute, with the two girls accusing each other of being a boy, to the great confusion of all....

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Still enjoying it

I was surprised to see part two appear so quickly, but I'm glad.

I don't know why anyone's complaining about being confused; it's obviously the point, and you're carrying it off well.

Thank you!

ALISON

'another lovely giggle!!

ALISON