Evolution 16 of 24

Printer-friendly version
Evolution - 16 of 24

Derek races to complete his unbirthing before his parents can prevent it


Evolution / 16

 

“Hold me between your legs,” Derek requested.

The doctor said that she’d do what she can outside, and to call if they needed her, and left the room.

Donna looked at Derek.

“Just like we’ve done lots of times,” Derek said.   “Let’s have some fun.”

Donna didn’t feel much like “fun”, but complied anyway, placing Derek between her legs.   To him, she seemed larger than ever; her birth canal was nearly large enough for his entire body.   He felt very aroused by that thought; now it was time for Donna to share in his pleasure.

He snuggled against her, and slid gently against her.   In a soothing, yet tiny voice, he told Donna to relax and take a deep breath.   Donna did just this.   The entrance to her vagina was wet and slippery; Derek traced the edges, gently, and explored her as he had done so many times; soon finding the little hood over Donna’s clitoris.   He pressed one finger against that little hood and circled gently–well, for her at least, as nearly everything his tiny body did seem to require considerable effort now.

This didn’t seem to work at first, but once it did, the familiar feelings returned quickly to Donna.   She began to breathe more heavily, her head back, and Derek could feel her heat growing quickly.   As she hungered for more stimulation than his tiny fingers could offer, he pushed his whole body against hers, and rubbed between her legs.   His own legs were tiring quickly, however.   He knew that she’d take a more active part in her own trip to orgasm if she didn’t get enough stimulation.

At the moment his body was reaching total exhaustion, he looked up to see Donna reaching for him with both hands.   She pressed him firmly between her legs and began to slowly gyrate her pelvis against him, making far larger sweeps across his body than he had been able to accomplish.   Her lips slid across him with all of their slickness, her clitoris sliding directly across his skin, her breathing becoming more like panting.   His tiny penis was reporting incredible sensations as it slid, along with the rest of him, between Donna’s giant labia and across all of her hot, slippery femaleness.   As she pressed him more tightly against her sex, he knew that her orgasm was approaching.   He felt his knees, and for a moment one foot, slip across the vaginal opening itself, just barely inside her, then out again.   He wanted to be inside her very much; he was aroused himself, though not approaching orgasm like she was.

Donna changed her grip on him, having slid her thumbs around to his stomach.   With a move of her fingertips she bent his legs forward at the waist, and with the next circular motion of her hips, pushed his legs into her vagina.

“Oh, yes...” Donna moaned.   A noise from the door sounded like several people climbing the stairs.

Donna slid Derek’s legs in and out of her vagina, like she might have done with a dildo.   Derek could feel the fit becoming looser, and sure enough, Donna, anxious to get more of him inside, put one palm under his buttocks, and pushed him firmly in, up to his waist.   Derek could feel her dilated cervix beginning to slide up over his legs.

Powerful contractions gripped both Derek and Donna.   After a single scream of ecstasy Derek found himself in his girlfriend up to his neck, her orgasm happening all around him.   She began to slow down.

Even Derek could hear that there were people just outside the door.   He moved his head, his chin rubbing her clitoris.   Donna’s breathing picked up again, and in just seconds he found her hands on his head, pushing him into her.

The door opened forcibly, and Derek’s parents stormed in.   Donna closed her labia closed over their son’s head; with one more powerful “swallow”, he was gone.   She pulled her legs together and quickly covered herself with the blanket.

Derek’s father grabbed the blanket away from her.

“Quick!   Under there!” his mother shouted.

As Derek’s mother started to panic, and to search the room for her son, Donna aborted their efforts by placing her hands on her now clearly-swollen abdomen.

“It’s too late,” Donna said.   “We are one now.   It was his wish.”

Donna’s father shouted out the door.   “Officer!”

Donna was quiet and reserved, like a grinning cat.   “Yes, why don’t we ask yet another person in here.   I’d like to ask why some intruders are in my house staring at my naked body.”

Derek, still faintly aware of the events outside his girlfriend’s body, was patiently waiting for the sensation of suffocation to pass, and for the promised “connection” to her to begin.

Derek’s father told the officer to “never mind”.

Derek’s mother began crying.   She ran to Donna’s side, talking to her abdomen.   “Derek?   Can you hear me?”

He could, barely, but could no longer respond.   He felt himself beginning to flow into Donna at last; his cares of the outside world softly fading away.

“I can’t believe you’ve done this!   You animal!” Derek’s mother screamed.

The police officer observed the situation from the doorway, quickly arriving at the correct understanding of the situation.   Donna saw him at the doorway, and with some effort reached over and retrieved a piece of paper from the bedside table.   “Here’s our RC-1, officer.”   The officer didn’t need a closer look, but instead turned to Derek’s parents.

“Looks like there’s nothing we can do here.   I think we’ve caused enough trouble; let’s leave this young woman alone.”   He coaxed them towards the doorway.

“There’s nothing we can do?” Derek’s mother asked.

“I’m so upset at him...   I didn’t think he could be so stupid...” said the father.

The mother pleaded with Donna.   “Please don’t let us lose touch with him...”

The officer became more demanding, anxious to get the parents out of there–primarily so he could tell his co-workers the story he just witnessed.

“That’s okay, officer.   Thank you.”   Donna turned to Derek’s mother.   “You just never listened to him, did you?   You never heard what he wanted to say!   As for keeping in touch, that will be up to... her.”

The father grimaced noisily.

“And as for you,” Donna said, with her temper rising,   “He told me the kinds of things you said to him.   I don’t think he was ever worried about his masculinity, you were worried about yours.   Well, let me tell you this; it will be an absolute pleasure to turn your son into a girl.   My daughter will have no such prejudice.”

Derek’s father angered further.

“Oh yes, a girl.   A beautiful girl with the wonderful personality that I fell in love with.   Such a wonderful outlook on life, no thanks to you.   She’ll have such beautiful long hair, such a cute smile... and, yes, a pussy just like mine.”

The father, now quite red in the face, pulled the covers away from Donna again, and stormed right up to her.   “I’ll rip him out of you myself!” he said, pulling her knees apart.

Donna didn’t resist at all, now giving Derek’s father a perfect view of the pussy that had just swallowed his son.

“Careful,” she warned.

The threat stopped the father in his tracks.   He looked at her face; she was deadly serious, her bladder already tensed.   The intrusion of Derek’s body on her bladder, and perhaps an instinctual defense mechanism, called to Donna, urging her to release her venom; it took conscious effort, plus the realization that she had an audience, to restrain herself from doing it.

“Honey, she means it,” the mother whined.   “Besides, you’ll just hurt Derek.”

Derek’s father backed away, as Donna kept her “aim” trained on him.   When he was well away from him, she closed her legs again and retrieved the blanket.   Within two minutes, Derek’s former parents were on their way home.

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

hm... no more social

hm... no more social stuff?

What happened to female supremacy and world domination?
Do they have a plan to reproduce?

Will there be trials to punish women that pee on men? I mean that's like drugging someone to stunt him.

Less fetish fuel and more story would be nice.

Thank you for writing,
Beyogi

Have You Read the Posters Notes?

Look at the Evolution 00 of 24 - Information posting for the posters notes (http://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/fiction/29406/evolution-00-24-...). They explain that the story was written about 20 years ago by someone (Dream Weevil?) other than the series poster, Frank. It's likely you'll just have to wait like the rest of us that aren't familiar with the story to find out what happens, or you can search for a full version like Frank did.

Evolution 16 of 24

What will Derek's female name be?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Ooo unbirth. Yum!

Ooo unbirth. Yum!