The Slap Ch. 3

Printer-friendly version

The Slap Ch. 3
by Paula Dillon

Rebecca and I worked hard. Charlotte worked with Rebecca and taught her to work the register, do credit card receipts, and look up books on the store computer. Dana, another employee, taught me the computer, shipping and receiving, stocking the shelves, plus taking care of the other odds and ends so the others could get their jobs done. Charlotte told us she wanted at least two of us out front at all times so we could look out for each other. We had our schedules we would be working six hours a day from three until nine each day Tuesday to Saturday. I called Mom and told her we were on our way home. Mall security escorted us to our car the guard told us where to park in the future for safety reasons.

When we got home, Mom had dinner ready for us. We had been so busy I had forgotten about eating. Mom wanted to know how it went at work so we talked while we ate. At eleven, we all went to bed. We set our phones in their charger. Rebecca wanted me to put on my corset before bed she didn’t lace it as tightly as before. She put hers on too and I tightened it till she told me to stop. We took off our makeup and after I'd brushed out Rebecca's hair we collapsed into bed.

I woke about eight the next morning, stripped and headed to the bathroom.I was sore from work, but felt good so I decided to take a hot bath. I found some bath salts and added it to the tub. I made it as hot as I could stand. I soaked for twenty minutes before I washed my hair. I shaved my legs, my underarms, and then let the water out as I dried off. I was moisturizing my skin when I heard Rebecca, so I started a tub for her. We passed each other at the door.

“Your bath is ready just jump on in. I am going to fix breakfast it will be ready in thirty minutes. I just put on my panties, my robe and headed downstairs. The coffee pot was still hot and there was plenty of coffee in it. I poured me a cup and started making breakfast. Rebecca joined me as I was just getting it to the table. We ate quietly for a change. She had been tired too from yesterday.

Finally, we started to perk up and began chatting. We started a load of laundry and set about to do some cleaning around the house. We hand washed our corsets and hung them to dry. Rebecca started the dryer as I stripped all the beds and started washing the linen. I started vacuuming the house and Sis started dusting. We folded and hung the dry clothes and started the linens in the dryer.

By noon, we had the house ship shape. I felt yucky and showered before dressing. I chose a sea green cotton blouse and gray tweed skirt that was knee length, off black pantyhose and my black penny loafers. After Rebecca showered, she had me choose her clothes again. We went through about half her clothes before she took her clothes from me. I understood she was teaching me how to choose clothes from a wardrobe. I brushed out her hair and she had me do her makeup several times before she was satisfied. I pulled on my stocking cap on, my curly wig and then did my makeup. We got our phones and purses and headed to the mall.

We shopped the mall till a quarter of four. We looked at more clothing, shoes, and accessories. Rebecca and I discussed the ins and outs of fashion, fabrics, colors, and such. We looked at good clothing and cheap knock offs. There is very little difference at times, from a fifty-dollar blouse and a twenty-dollar blouse, if you know what you’re looking for. She taught me how to buy good clothes that are not expensive, and that other things are on sale for a reason, because they belong there and not in our closets.

We checked in at the bookstore and got right to work. I found several shipments to go over and invoices. Rebecca got her till setup and going at the register. The store was hopping with customers and I found myself out front helping. It was ten before we were able to leave. I had called Mom and told her we were going to be late.

We got home and Mom thanked us for cleaning the house. She had dinner ready for us and we sat and talked about our day. I reminded them that I had to drop by Dr. Ramsey’s office tomorrow. We cleaned up the kitchen and headed to bed. We showered; I brushed out Rebecca’s hair, put on our corsets and got into bed.

I woke and heard Mom getting ready, so I grabbed a robe and headed to the downstairs bathroom. I then went to the kitchen and started toast, coffee and eggs for Mom. I had her plate done by the time she reached the kitchen. She took the plate, a cup of coffee, and sat down to eat.

“Thank you dear, you have changed a lot in the past week you know that. You are more responsible now and seem more mature. I like that, but how are you doing?”

“I am fine Laura, I like working and helping out. Rebecca has been a big help, she is teaching me so much. She is changing too.”

“Yes, but not as much as you. Watching you is like watching a diamond in the rough being polished. How is it going, being a girl?”

“I had not noticed much, I have been pretty busy doing things. Between Dr.’s visits and work things almost seem normal, just a different normal. I guess that is good.”

“It seeming normal means that you are acclimating to the role and that is good. You feel comfortable doing it. I love you dear. I need to head off.”

She hugged me and kissed my cheek before heading out the door. I headed to my room. I look at the room I share with my sister as our room now, like I belong there too. I got some clean panties and my panty girdle on. I tightened my corset as tight as I could get it and finished dressing in a blouse and skirt. I put my straight haired wig on and did my makeup. I was beginning to get good at makeup, not as good as Sis yet, but I was doing much better.

I woke Sis at about eight; she looked up at me, smiled, and gave me a big kiss on the lips. She got up giggling and dashed into the bathroom. I looked at myself in a mirror and saw I needed to repair my makeup. I thought she had done that on purpose, as I fixed my face. I went to her closet, set out some clothes for her, and got her some undies. She kept her corset on and I tightened it. She raised my blouse and checked mine.

“You can’t tighten yours anymore you have it tightened all the way.”

“It doesn’t feel all that tight are you sure?”

“It is tight as it is going to get Paula; you don’t need any more taken off your waist anyway. You have a nice waist now. If you will wear it about half the time, everyday, you can keep it that way.”

I straightened up my blouse and helped Rebecca dress. I think she likes being assisted and I know I liked helping. I brushed out her hair and she did her own makeup. We had cereal, toast, OJ, and coffee.

At ten, we got our phones and purses before heading to Dr. Ramsey’s office. We were there for ten minutes before we were called back. Temperature, blood pressure, and weights were recorded before we were placed in same room. Susan and her nurse came in a few minutes later.

“It’s good to see you back again, how have you two been.”

We both said we have been doing well.

She checked her charts, and said, “Everything looks very good for both of you. Paula you testosterone levels are still pre-pubescent meaning that you have not gone through puberty yet, but it looks like you might be just beginning. If you still want to do this we can safely delay it for two, maybe three, months. We will call August 8th decision day. I will start you on low levels of estrogen, which should do the job. The only changes you may see will be most likely emotional changes as your level of estrogen rises. So what do you think?”

“Let’s do it Susan; this is what I want to do.”

The nurse began loading a syringe with something. She told me turn around raise my skirt, lower my undies, bend over, and smile. I felt a cold alcohol prep pad wipe me and the prick of a needle. I sure didn’t feel like smiling, it felt like I had been stuck by a sixteen penny nail.

The nurse handed me and Sis prescriptions and said, “Watch your weight Paula. The doctor said she doesn’t want you losing weight. You are a pound lighter than Tuesday. I see you’re wearing a corset you’ll have to eat small meals more often. Paula, take one pill everyday, and set an appointment to return in July.”

I set an appointment for July after our vacation. We went to our pharmacy and had our prescriptions filled. I got a bottle with a three month supply of an estrogen and Rebecca got a whole bunch of pill packs.

We had lunch it was small but Rebecca made sure I had a desert cheesecake. I had a hard time finishing it but I did. Then we went to a home improvement store and picked out some sample paint chips. She gave a salesman the room measurements and he gave her the approximate amount of paint needed. Rebecca seemed to know just how she wanted our new room to look. She chose white for the ceiling, powder blue for the walls, dark blue edging, a bubblegum pink for window and door trim, and the bathroom in a mint green.

We headed to the mall and looked in house wares for linen and accessories. Rebecca attacked this project as she would a fifty percent off sale. She left me to make notes of what, where and how much, asking often about my opinion. We had our list and would show Mom tonight.

We stopped at the food court and we had a light bite there before headed to the bookstore. I was getting comfortable working here and I had already known where most sections were located so the work was easy for me. The time flew by. We were not released till the mall closed again at ten. I informed Mom that we would not be home till after ten again. She seemed to appreciate hearing from us.

When we got home, we ate and Sis told her about my doctor’s visit, the paint, and such. She went over what it would take the colors, the linen, and accessories. Mom put some of the accessories on hold, but took the paint chips and the linen recommendations and said she would pick up what we needed.

Friday, Rebecca and I prepared my old room for painting and moved out my old stuff so we can paint on Saturday. At noon, we got dressed and headed to the mall to pick up our portraits. I was impressed with the pictures. The first few of me I looked a little uncomfortable but the last eight shots were excellent. The shots of Rebecca and me were the best. We got a locket with one of Rebecca and me on opposite sides of the locket. Mom will really love this gift.

We headed into the bookstore and showed Charlotte the pictures. She loved the shots and we had to give her three of our pictures. We jumped right in working.

I was stocking shelves when I heard my name called.

“Paula, how are you?”

I turned and saw Kylie. I smiled at her and approached her. My pulse quickened and I had butterflies in my stomach, but I smiled and said, “How are you Kylie? I am sorry, I've been meaning to come by and say hi but then I got this job and never made it.”

“I am doing well; I know how it is with work. How are your nails doing?”

I held my hands out to her and said, “They are doing good, I really like them. They are my first pair. Can I help you in anyway?”

“I was just going to check out the magazines before I go to work myself.”

“I will be by next week for fills probably. It is good seeing you again dear.”

“Ok, see you then Paula.”

With that she gave me a quick hug, waved bye and headed towards her shop. I watched her leave and kept looking after her. Gosh, she made me feel strange. I like her a lot, and she is sure pretty.

I nearly jumped out of my skirt when I heard Charlotte call my name from just behind.

“Yes Mam, sorry I was distracted.”

“That’s ok Paula, I just wanted to see if things were ok,” she leaned close to me and whispered, “She is a nice girl and I don’t mind you talking as long as you get your job done, don’t take too long and you don’t ignore other customers.”

I returned to my stocking. I looked over to Rebecca; she was grinning at me and gave me a wink.

Rebecca and I took a short break so we could get a bite to eat.

“Paula, so tell me what did she say to you?”

“She just said hi, and asked how I was doing. She had to get on to work too.”

“I like her Paula; I think she could be good for you.”

“Yeah but just wait till she finds out about me.”

“You may be surprised, you never know about people.”

We ate and got back to work.

Saturday Mom woke us up early. We ate Breakfast and hit the bedroom. We covered everything with old sheets even the carpet, and then started painting. Mom did the ceilings and the borders as Rebecca and I started on the walls. The ceiling was white and the walls were a powder blue. Together we got the job done in two and a half hours. Mom then took out a pink paint and some sponges. She showed us how to dip the sponges in the paint then lightly press them on the wall. I thought it was a little strange but after we got going, I liked the effect it had. This became fun and it did not take long before we had all the walls done. Mom then did the wood trim and doors, while Rebecca and I did the bathroom. By eleven every thing was done, and we were cleaning up.

Rebecca hit the showers to clean up first; she had lots of white, blue, pink and green dots all over her. She came out and I checked her hair to make sure there wasn’t any paint there, her hair did not come off like mine did. Then I rolled her hair in her hot rollers, I wanted her to have curly hair today for work.

I then hit the showers I had seen that I had not escaped the paint monster myself, but at least I had not worn my wigs, Mom would have killed me If I had got paint in them. I checked my breasts they still hung well. It felt good to be clean. It’s funny, before I wasn’t particularly dirty as a boy but since I started dressing I became more aware of my own appearance. My sister changed too, she never really dressed in a slouchy manner, but since I started dressing this way, she has made an effort to look especially nice. I like the way she has improved.

Dressed in my satin robe and panty I left the bathroom. Sandy was there in Rebecca’s room she came over and hugged me.

“Hi Paula, how are you?” Sandy asked.

“Great Sandy; have you seen the paint job we have done yet?”

“No I haven’t.”

We took Sandy into my old room and showed her what we had done that morning. She was ecstatic over the makeover. I don’t think she had ever been in my room before the makeover but she liked what we did to the room.

“I like what you have done with the pink paint, how did you do that?”

Rebecca told her, “We took sponges and then dipped them in the pink paint and patted them all over the walls.”

“It really adds texture to the walls and makes them look great doesn’t it Sandy?” I added.

“Yes it does.”

We headed back to Rebecca’s room. Rebecca insisted that I get my hair brushed out to. Sandy volunteered to do it. I could get use to this pampering too. Rebecca then handed Sandy my stocking cap and showed her how to put my curly wig on and use the adhesive. Sandy then did my makeup, all they way down to tops of my breast forms. Rebecca showed her how to feather the makeup to conceal the edges of the forms.

When I looked in the mirror all I could say was wow. It was amazing how many different looks can be created with makeup. Sandy had used different colors than Mom, Rebecca, or I had used and I liked her choices. I asked her some questions about what she had done and learned some more.

As I sat admiring myself Sandy was laying out clothes for me. Rebecca had to correct Sandy on a couple of things she had chosen because of what Charlotte required for us. Sandy wanted me to wear a blouse with a deep V neckline and a tight skirt. Thank goodness Rebecca made her change those. I took my bra and started to head to the bathroom, but was stopped by Sandy.

“Where are you going, we are all girls here.”

I looked to Rebecca and she just nodded to me, so I took off my robe. Sandy looked me over.

“They look real enough don’t they?”

“Mom bought them for me when I was a little slow to develop. I then put them on Paula.”

I finished dressing with a white cotton blouse, my gray tweed skirt, off black panty hose and my black flats. Not too sexy but very pretty I thought.

Sandy had taken out Rebecca’s rollers and combed out her hair, while I had dressed. I like to see her hair curly she looked nice that way.

Mom had lunch ready for us when we came down stairs. She looked me over and smiled.

“Very nice, who did the makeup?”

“I did, Mrs. Daniels.” Sandy volunteered.

“Well I think you did a very nice job, and call me Laura, Sandy.” Mom then gave Sandy a motherly hug.

Lunch was good; conversation actually made the meal better. I was learning how to interact with other people. Guys hardly interacted together at all, at least not on this kind of level.

While we were talking, Rebecca slipped out, got our pictures and brought them to the table. She asked Mom to close her eyes and open her hands. She then placed the locket in her hands. She stepped back and asked Mom to open her eyes. Mom looked at the locket and her jaw dropped. She opened the locket and looked at the pictures of Rebecca and myself.

“These are gorgeous dear, thank you both. I just love it.” She grabbed us both in a bear hug; tears were falling from her eyes. She regained her composure and looked at the rest of the pictures. She and Sandy fawned over them. Mom saw the pictures that were already cut out and Rebecca explained that Charlotte wanted some and so we cut them out for her.

“I like working for Charlotte, she is a nice lady Mom.” I told her.

“Yes she is. I knew her at college; we were in the same sorority, dear.”

“Is that how you know Susan too, Mom?”

Mom looked at me and blushed, “Yes dear, how did you work that out?”

“Just a wild guess, Mom. Also Dr. Ramsey has all her wallpaper up, you two seemed awfully chummy. I like her too.”

“She is a good doctor and when you see her, you can be assured that you are her most important concern. She doesn’t run to me for instruction or tell me what went on. She has integrity when dealing with her patients.”

I hugged Mom and we continued going through the pictures. She selected her favorite three, eight by tens and said she was going to get some nice frames and hang them along with one of her son.

“We need a new picture of you also Mom to make the display complete don’t you think Rebecca?”

“Yes one of Mom and one of all of us together also.”

I had a wild idea at the time. I needed to talk to the photographer.

I checked my watch and suggested that we head off to work. Rebecca complained that it was still a little early but I convinced her to go. Sandy said goodbye and gave us all hugs.

“What gives Paula, why are we headed to work an hour early?”

“Trust me Sis. I think you’ll like it when you find out. Just let me do what I want to do first, I want it a surprise to you also. Ok?”

“Ok Auntie, I will trust you.”

“Thank you.”

“We got to the mall and Sis went off in another direction. I headed to the Photographer’s studio, sat down and had a talk with her. We talked for about thirty minutes. I called Mom and told her I had an appointment for the three of us for Sunday at two for portraits. I called Sandy and asked if she could drive me to the Mall early Monday and help me with something. I asked her not to say anything. Then I met Rebecca at work.

Sunday Mom started early getting us ready for our portrait. She insisted that Rebecca roll her hair and put on her formal. She took me into her room and had me try on several of her formal gowns until she was satisfied with one. I had to put on my corset but it wasn’t overly tight. Mom realized that she would need hers to get into the dress she wanted to wear. Mom did the makeup for all three of us. I had to wear four-inch heels and then hold up the hem of my skirt, taking very short steps as I walked to keep from killing myself. The dress was a little long for my height. The three of us were ready for the ball with the Handsome Prince. We took clothes and garment bags so we could change out of them there.

Rebecca had on a bridesmaid dress she had worn, and I had on one Mom had worn as a bridesmaid. Mine is long, and made of pink satin with short puffy sleeves. It has a princess collar, and long pink satin gloves that go past the elbow. I also wore the appropriate jewelry. Rebecca’s gown, also long, made of ice blue colored satin. It has long sleeves that came off the shoulders. She wore her corset as well. Mom had on a gown she had worn for a college sorority ball. Made of pastel yellow colored satin, had a daring V-neckline, with lace covering the bodice portion. She also wore gloves. Under our gowns, we all wore puffy crinolines that added volume to our gowns and made maneuvering around each other hard.

Sandy showed up and went with us to the studio. She assisted us in getting into our car and drove us to the mall. She seemed just as excited about this as we were.

Sandy dropped us off near the entrance of the mall for which I was grateful and parked the car. She joined us shortly and we headed to the studio.

It was a lot more fun this time, I wasn’t as nervous. The female photographer posed us and took quite a few different poses. Mom commented that some of the poses seemed a little unbalanced but the lady just shushed her. When the photographer was satisfied, we changed.

The trunk of the car was full after we got everything we had worn in there. Mom was careful not to catch anything in the lid. We then hit the mall. It was great. I grew to accept Sandy in our group, we all did.

We looked at clothes, tried some on, checked out jewelry, and had a blast going from store to store. I really liked the closeness girls get to show to each other. While guys can be close they don’t really show it in the same ways, it’s just not a manly type thing to do.

A nice lady at a make-up counter took off our make-up and redid it for all four of us. We bought some more make-up from the lady. We now looked a little less formal and it fit better with the clothes we had on now, but our hair was still killer.

Mom took us all to a pizza parlor we liked. We had a blast and were a little goofy. We fit right in with the type of customers the store attracted. Mom even joined us in some of the video games we played. This was definitely good for her, she looked younger, and she appeared to enjoy herself. She was laughing, joking, and playing right along with us.

Mom and Sandy were in a pitched battle in one game, neither one of them was giving up an inch. I could have beaten them both but they were doing good. Mom cheated and used her hip to bump Sandy and won, which started a mock argument till they were both nose to nose hands on hips pouting. The standoff ended when Sandy threw her arms around Mom’s neck and gave her a big hug.

We ended the day by going to a movie. Sandy sat next to me again. She was not as forward and obvious as before, but she did rub my stocking clad legs with her hand and her leg. She had me fidgeting; I know she was enjoying herself.

We dropped Sandy off and headed home. My most enjoyable day since all this started. Mom headed to bed after we hung all the dresses we had worn, since she had to work tomorrow. I made a nice warm bath for Sis and a cup of her favorite tea and left her alone. I went to where we had stored Paul’s things and set aside some things.

I made it back before Rebecca finished her bath and was able to be there to roll her hair and put a net over her hair. I then gave her a shoulder massage, which had her purring. We went to sleep for the last time in this small room. Rebecca spooned up to my back and hugged me closely.

I woke up early enough to make Mom breakfast. My relationship with her was always good but it seemed to blossom now. I would do anything for her.

“Mom, I am so glad you enjoyed yourself yesterday. You were able to really let yourself go.”

“Yes it really was good Paula. Thank you for that. You really got into things yourself. Sandy really likes you, you know that?”

“Yes, I don’t know where that is going, I am going to have a talk with her today but I don’t see it going past what we did yesterday. I just think she is a really good friend. I ran into Kylie at the bookstore. Now that is a girl I would really like to know better, but I am also scared, if you know what I mean.”

“Yes Paula, I know what you mean. Get to know her first and if it really feels like it is something that you want to do, then follow your heart.”

I gave Mom a hug before she left and went to get dressed. I threw some things in a makeup case my Sis had and carried it downstairs. I returned to our bedroom. I sat on the bed and just watched Rebecca. When she started to wake I pulled her close to me, hugged her and stroked her hair.

“Morning Paula, you’re being really affectionate today.”

“Is that bad Rebecca? I have really enjoyed being so close to you.”

“You can be this way with me anytime, Paula. You have not been the only one to enjoy it. I know Mom has too. I love you, you know Paula.”

“Yes Rebecca, I love you too. I am going to be gone part of this day and when I get home I will help us move into our new room. I am not going to say anymore, this is a secret. Then we will have all afternoon together. Can you trust me that much?”

“Yes, I am dying to know, but considering all you have done for me I will trust you to it.”

“Ok, then go to the bathroom and come straight back to bed Sis. I will bring your breakfast here. Stay here until I have gone. I will call you when I am coming home.”

“Ok, if I must. You are making it hard girl.”

I just smiled at her, went downstairs, made her breakfast and brought it to her on a tray. I was sitting next to her on the bed while she ate, when I heard the doorbell. I gave Rebecca a hug, a kiss on her cheek, and asked her to give me fifteen minutes before she got up. She reluctantly agreed and waved at me as I left.

I let Sandy in, boy did she look great. She had fixed herself up. I handed her some of my things and grabbed some more and we left together. I told Sandy what I intended as we drove; she giggled and laughed at my plan. Our talk then got a little more serious.

“Sandy, I really like you as a friend and I need to know what is going on. I don’t really see you and me having an intimate relationship, but I have really enjoyed being with you. You make me feel good and nervous at the same time.”

“I know Paula; you make me feel the same way. I just like seeing you as a girl and I want to help you be the best girl you can be. I like fooling around a little with you but I know that we will only be friends and not lovers. I know I haven’t always treated you well, but I have seen a side of you that I like. It doesn’t matter if you stay this way or go back to being Paul, I will be your friend. Is that what you need to know?”

I just reached over and kissed her cheek. She smiled back at me and we held hands as she drove. We stopped and got a six-inch wide ace bandage and continued on to the photographer’s studio.

Sandy helped me carry the things I had brought into the studio. The lady led us to the studio where I began changing back into Paul. I took off my wig and Sandy tried to wrap my breast forms so they were less obvious. I had not figured out how to remove them. I tried to put my dress shirt on but I couldn’t get it buttoned, my chest was larger. The photographer came up with a solution. She took her scissors and slit the back of the shirt up to the shoulder yolk. That worked, the pants did not fit at the waist, but they didn’t fall down. My coat fit, it was a little larger in the chest than my shirt I put socks on over my hose. I saw that I hadn’t taken them off. Habit I guess. I put my shoes on and Sandy brushed and combed my hair in a masculine style. She then used an eyebrow pencil to make my brow appear larger and more normal. Sandy and the photographer looked me over and made some changes.

“Your earrings need to go dear.” The photographer said.

“I have only had them for a week I can’t take them out can I?”

“No you shouldn’t I guess I can retouch them out.” She looked closely at them and said, “You have sleepers on do you know that?”

“No I don’t. What are sleepers?”

“Those are clear plastic sleeves that let people wear earrings that contain nickel that some people are allergic to.” She carefully removed my earrings; they touched them up with makeup, and pronounced me ready.

The photographer pulled down a green screen and had me stand in front of it. She looked at the monitor and positioned me. She had a picture she had taken yesterday and used it to position me. She did that for several shots and then took some individual shots of me. Then Sandy wanted some shots of me and her. One shot she was leaning over and kissing my cheek and I was looking nervous. She had the photographer in stitches with her antics. They stopped and I transformed all the way into Paula. A couple of more shots were taken of us together, including the kiss shot.

The photographer did a little digital magic and showed us a movie she had made. There was Paul sitting there looking nervous at Sandy she leans over and kisses Paul on the cheek and poof Paul becomes Paula. It tore me up when I saw it. She gave me and Sandy a memory chip with that movie on it.

“Sandy bad girl, you just want me for my boobs.”

I had both Sandy and the photographer laughing.

“I want to thank you Mam, this will mean a lot for my Mom and Sister. It seems my friend also wants in on the show too.”

“Your welcome Paula, it isn’t often that I can have so much fun doing it, I am sure I can blend your image into the portrait seamlessly. It will be a big surprise to them. Don’t worry, I will keep your secret too.”

She came over and gave me a big hug.

“I think you make a cute girl, I think it is a brave thing you are doing and I would like to make a photo journal of any changes you make. Are you going to go all the way?”

“I don’t know mam. Right now it is just for the summer, but I like what I have experienced so far, so I can’t say for sure.”

“Well if you ever need to talk to someone outside of your family come on by and we can share a cup of coffee and talk.”

She hugged us both before we left. We headed back to Sandy’s car and got all my stuff packed into her trunk.

I called Rebecca and told her we were coming home. She was waiting for us when we showed up. I had to hand it to Sandy she didn’t spill the beans.

We got together and went to a place that had miniature golf and arcade games for a few hours. The place was packed with kids our age.

We broke for a late lunch and came home. I loaned Sandy a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. The three of us got Rebecca and I moved into our room. Because Paul still existed, we set Rebecca’s old room to look like Paul would like it.

The three of us showered at different times of course, did our makeup and dressed. When Mom came in we gave her time to catch her breath and we headed out to eat again. This time we headed to a Chinese buffet our treat this time.

Sandy called home and got an ok to spend the night with us, so we picked up a movie on the way home. We changed into nighties at home and went down to the living room. We had cokes and popcorn with the movie I was between Rebecca and Sandy beneath a comforter. The movie was good but all too soon it was time for bed we all three slept in our room.

Some time that night I awoke to being kissing. I could hear Rebecca’s light snoring so I knew it was Sandy. I was lost in the sensation, strong passionate kisses. I don’t know how long we kissed our bodies pressed together; it must have been close to an hour. I was afraid to touch her anywhere but her back. That seemed enough for her, we didn’t grope each other. All too soon, she gave me a final kiss rolled over and snuggled back up to me.

I awoke early the others were still asleep I managed to extricate myself without waking Sandy or Rebecca. I chuckled to myself; I was good at that I thought. I used the bathroom grabbed my robe and headed downstairs. I made coffee, toast, and oatmeal for Mom. She arrived downstairs as I was setting it out for her. I set out some butter and brown sugar for her. She hugged me and drank her coffee. I told her what we all did yesterday leaving a few details out. I even told her about Sandy and me. I made it clear that all we did was kiss.

She smiled at that and said, “I know you are a good girl I trust you Paula. Be careful though it is easy to get carried away with it. How did you like it?”

“I loved it Mom. It made me feel warm all over. I got excited but we didn’t do anything else. We didn’t even grope just kiss. I think that is all she wanted to do. After a while, she gave me one more kiss, then she rolled over, and snuggled up to me. I don’t understand it, that’s for sure.”

We hugged and kissed, and then she had to leave.

At about eight, I fixed breakfast for the three of us. Sandy and Rebecca came down and hugged me good morning. We ate and chatted.

“What were you doing up so early, Paula?” Rebecca asked.

“I have been fixing Mom breakfast. I have only missed one day. We chat about things in the morning. I like doing it for her after all she does for us. Just like, I like fixing you and Sandy breakfast.”

“What do you and Mom talk about?”

“Girl stuff what else. After all she is my sister.”

That got us all giggling. Rebecca got up to go change and Sandy stayed with me.

“Thank you for last night and for not pressing it any further. I liked kissing you very much. You are so hot looking as a girl. Who knows we might try it again if you want sometime, if you like.”

“I seem to do that to girls. Since I changed, I have had more girls flirt with me than ever before. I’m not complaining but I don’t understand it.”

We both went upstairs to dress. Sandy undressed in front of me and put her clothes on. She was pretty in just her panties. I hit the shower when Rebecca came out. It was so good.

Sandy had left by the time I got out. Rebecca dried my hair, put on my wig for me, and grilled me about what we did last night. Seems she was a lighter sleeper than I thought she was. I told her everything. I think she believed me because she seemed to accept what I said. She hugged me and then she had me work on my makeup. I tried some of the things that Mom, Rebecca, Sandy and all the others had shown me at times. She would have me clean my face and do it over. I was becoming very good at what I was doing.

Rebecca then sat down and had me do her hair. I wet it with a sprayer bottle and rolled it in her hot rollers. She had me do her makeup. By the time she was happy with her makeup her hair was dry and she talked me through combing out her hair. I selected her clothes for the day and my own from our closet. I wore slacks today and three-inch heels, although I put my penny loafers with me in a tote, I don’t know why I just felt like it.

We stopped by Carol’s office; she asked me if it was ok for Rebecca to join us. I told her that it was ok. We talked about things that had happened and how I felt. She asked Rebecca a few questions. She and Rebecca hit it right off. It seemed that Carol had the ability to connect with whomever she talked with. She asked if I was taking hormones and I showed her what I was taking. I told her that Susan wanted me on a small dose until I made a decision about what I wanted to do. She asked me to leave for a few minutes; she wanted to talk to Rebecca. Rebecca came out and I went back in. We talked on some more. I told her that since I started dressing as a girl I seemed to draw more attention and flirting from girls. She asked how I felt about it. I told her I loved it but that I couldn’t understand it. She giggled and said she would have a hard time explaining it, but that she could see how it could happen. Time seemed to fly and soon our time was up. She walked me to the waiting room, telling me she wanted to see me as Paul in two weeks and gave Rebecca and me a hug.

At work, things were going well. Charlotte took time to compliment Rebecca and me on our work. We both handled the job and its responsibilities well and were liked by our coworkers and customers. I found that helping people find what they were looking for rewarding and went out of my way to help, without being annoying.

Kylie came in and asked if I could go for a bite with her. I checked with Charlotte and took a short break. I put my heels on when I left with her. We went down to the food court and ordered a light meal. I was kind of star struck being with her but we had a good meal and we both seemed to feel good about the way things were going. She gave me a hug and a peck on my cheek when we split up.

I changed back into my penny loafers when I got back to the bookstore and thanked Charlotte for the break. Things got really busy it seemed that everyone waited for me to get back before they came in. Everybody was busy till just before closing. I called Mom and told her we would be late again. It was after ten when we were finally able to leave.

At home, we told mom about our day as we ate. I told her about my visit with Carol. Rebecca told her about what they had talked about. We talked about Charlotte and how we were getting on with our jobs. Mom seemed to appreciate our time together talking to us and listening to what we had to say. We spent less time with her since we started working, but the time we did spend together seemed more precious to us. We all seemed to be growing closer to each other.

We all went to bed at eleven thirty. I slept well. Sis seemed to mold herself to my back. It felt comforting. I awoke but when I started to get up. Sis woke and asked me if I would mind going back to sleep and letting her fix Mom breakfast today. I would miss it but I let her do it. I lay back down and got a few more z’s. I was up about forty minutes later. I took care of my morning things, and grabbed my robe, and went down to breakfast.

Sis hugged me, it was a long hug. When she released me she thanked me for letting her do it. She said that it meant so much to her to do it for Mom. Rebecca then made us breakfast. After we ate we hit the house again, did all the laundry, stripped the beds, vacuumed, dusted and had the house ship shape by lunch. We each took a nice warm bath I did Rebecca’s hair and makeup and she did my hair and helped me with my wig. I then did my own makeup. I then selected our clothes. Rebecca commented on how she liked the way I was mixing things up from day to day, for us. We both selected heels to wear and flats to carry with us.

Charlotte paid us when we got to work I was surprised to see how much I had earned. I knew just what I wanted to buy with this check. When Kylie came in, I asked for a break and asked if I could cash my check, we had done enough business in cash and she let me cash my check. I told Kylie what I wanted to do and she went with me. I bought two Cashmere tank and cardigan sweater combos, one for Rebecca in a desert rose and one for Mom in a mint green. I was almost broke but very happy. We had a quick lunch. I apologized for taking part of that time to shop, but Kylie just smiled and hugged me.

I got the bag in without Rebecca noticing and I showed Charlotte what I got Mom and Sis. She helped me conceal them in my tote bag and I went back out on the floor. I spent the last three hours in my heels; I had forgotten to change back. My feet were telling me about it when it came time to leave. I knew why Charlotte wanted us in flats now. Charlotte giggled when I sat to rub my feet before we left.

We got home on time tonight. We ate and talked. Mom told us that even though we spent less time together since we started working that we talked more together and were more open than before we had started working. Mom asked us about our paychecks and I had to tell Mom that mine was already spent. She frowned at this. I asked Mom and Sis to close their eyes. I set my presents in front of them and told them to open their eyes. They looked and were speechless for several seconds. They picked them up and looked at them. They were so soft I loved the feel. Mom spoke first.

“You didn’t have to do that Paula, but I love it.”

Rebecca hugged me and said, “Thank you Paula, it is the best gift I ever got.”

“I love both of you and when I saw them and felt them I knew I just had to get them for you. I never knew what cashmere was before.”

“They are very nice Paula, they are not only cashmere, but they are very well made dear,” Mom explained.

Mom and Rebecca put them on for me and we had a group hug.

Saturday came and we all went to collect our pictures. When Mom saw them, she had a strange expression on her face, till she realized that it was me as Paul, behind them. Then she hugged me she asked me how we had done it and the photographer explained what she had done. I handed the photographer the memory card and she played the movie for Rebecca and Mom. That had them laughing in stitches. Mom ordered a picture on Paul, Paula, Rebecca and herself in an eleven by fourteen, which she proudly displays to this day.

The time went by. I could see changes in Rebecca, Mom and myself. I grew closer to Kylie too. More of Rebecca’s friends came around on our days off and I was accepted by them. It was hard for me to imagine that I wasn’t a girl. Sandy and I had another session and it was very good. I got fills from Kylie who replaced one of my nails broken at work. I loved being a girl. I could feel myself becoming more emotional due to the hormones but I liked the feeling.

Then it was time to visit Carol again. It was hard changing back to Paul. We called Susan, asked her how to remove the forms and told her why we needed to do it. She brought some solvent and more adhesive by our house when she got off. We were at work but she stopped by and chatted with Mom. When it was time for bed, we took my breast form off and I slept in Rebecca’s old room. I got up early to fix Mom’s breakfast and we chatted as before.

“Mom, I don’t feel right like this I loved the past three weeks. I don’t want it to end. I think this is Paul’s last day.”

“I know son, you didn’t have to tell me, I knew it shortly after you changed. I love you no matter what dear I’ll miss my son, but I will love my sister.”

We hugged for a long time before she let me go with a kiss.

I made breakfast for Sis. I had to go wake her she had not slept well without me. I got her up and got her down to the kitchen. She held onto me like she was afraid to let go. We ate. I could feel the difference in our relationship and I told her what I told Mom about Paul. I could see her eyes tear. We went to our rooms to dress. Except for my nails which I saw no way of taking them off I was Paul from head to toe. Rebecca and I drove to Carol’s as soon as possible.

Carol was ready for me when we got there. It was just me and her. We talked and it was like she had to drag things out of me. She remarked that I was like a different person. I couldn’t explain it but I knew she was right. I felt like crying but I knew I shouldn’t. I finally told her that I had to go back to being Paula. She told me that she thought I was right but that I would be seeing a lot more of her before she would approve my change, but that this was the first step in a long journey. She said she couldn’t imagine me ever going back to Paul fulltime. We talked some more and it was time to leave.

We hurried home and I transformed back to Paula. It was like a light being turned on. I could see again. Rebecca hugged me and we shared a cry. I said goodbye to my old self and hello to a whole new life. There I was in panties and breast forms hugging my sister, a strange scene to be sure but it felt so good. I finished dressing and asked Rebecca if I could brush her hair. I had her purring again and I knew I was back again. We had two days more of work and then it would be time for vacation.

To be continued

up
147 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Slap Happy

Paula,... You most certainly have a hit on your hands. Your tale makes for compelling reading. I can't wait for the next apisode. HUGS

Holiday speeches flowing with a wet finger.
HUGS,
Sir Earle

Slap

Paula what can I say, WOW I loved it, you are really going to town with this story. I don't want to hear you saying it isn't that great. You are fabulous. I believe you have asertained the true spirit of a TS. Keep up the good work Paula. See you in the Gabizone.

Hugs
Joni

Hi

Hi Paula
You are truelly an amazing writer. I simply love your story. You have a loyal reader. The story has come along way so far and I cant wait to see where it will go from here. I look forward to more excellent writings from you in the near future. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
John (dooey52)

The Slap

They are right Paula. This is a great story. Please do continue you story. I look forward to future installments.