Charlotte's story

Printer-friendly version

360_degree_rainbow_on_snowdon.jpg
Being unpopular is not a comfortable feeling, finding friendship is always nice, but how far can that friendship be pushed?
The picture has nothing to do with the story, just thought some might like to a 360'rainbow seen on top of Snowdon

The school bus is a very good place to study the pecking order amongst kids, the popular ones sit in a big group with the most popular in the middle. This group are usually at the back, some nervous young girls occupy the front seats and in between are smaller groups, dating couples, best mates with a common passion usually computer related, and then there are those for whom social standing is possibly the hardest thing to work out. The brightest kids can sit alone on the bus because no one wants to be seen with them. Nial was one such kid he was seventeen and would have loved to be part of the back of the bus crowd but he just did not seem to fit in with them. And then there was Charles a fifteen year old who had suffered because of is name, lack of muscle and hieght, and his tendency to withdraw into his computer games.

In the years preceding their friendship really getting off the ground Nial and Charles had sometimes sat together if there were no free seats so knew each other a bit, both thinking the other a bit odd. But the friendship grew after Charles got a new game to play on his I-phone, Nial took and interest and they got chatting, soon Charles was looking for Nial on the bus it made him feel better to be seen with the older lad, Nial liked having someone about who actually wanted to be with him. They fed each others ego for different reasons which was fine. At the end of the autumn term they parted having remembered to say 'hope you have a good christmas' but Charles added an invitation to call round if Nial wanted, meaning it but not really sure if the invite would be taken up.

Christmas was as good as any teenagers christmas is, hard work, relatives, parents friends and trying to pick gifts for a few people. But there was the up side, the gifts they recieved and by happy coincidence both lads were in town spending there gift tokens, Nial on music, Charles on a game. Once they had what each wanted, Charles trying to sound interested about the music and Nial persauding Charles to get the game he liked, they made theie way back to Charles's home. After the introductions with parents, both lads disappeared into the bedroom to listen to the CD and play the game. Charles's mother popped in with offers of drinks and later to ask if Nial wants to stop for tea. Nial's dad is working late so he only had a frozen meal to look forward too so accepted.

In the main room while they were eating Nial noticed a picture of a good looking girl on the side board, after he asked if it was Charles's sister, it was not and an interesting story behind the photograph emerged. The previous haloween there had been a party at Charles's uncle's, everyone was to go in fancy dress, his dad had gone as a vicar, his dad as a nun, but Charles never quite got around to sorting out an outfit, so Charles's mother had decided a bit of humiliation might just be the best punishment for his lax attitude and made him go to the party in his older sister's dress she had worn to the school leaving party. Charles blushed for most of the time as his mother explained how she had made him shave his body, given him long finger nails, borrowed a long brunette wig off a friend, enhanced his chest with his sister 'chicken fillets, made him wear a corset to give him that narrow waist Nial could see. The dress itself was a burgundy colour, cross cut so it moulded itself around Charles's curves, the cowl neck exposing the lack of real cleavage, his bare arms had pretty bangles on the wrists, Charles face was beautifully made up, but for all the things his mother had done to him Charles's main concern had been the shoes, a 1" sole and a 5" heel, Charles said they were agony, his mum said they went with the dress as they were the right colour. Nial made some very complimentary remarks about how good Charles looked, his parents were very happy with the results and Charles admitted that the party had been good fun once he had got used to people calling him Charlotte, he had had his first taste of wine and though he did not know how to articulate had felt like he was being treated more grown up, but then he did look nineteen rather than fifteen. Nial thought his friend looked really good in the picture and said so, even going as far as to say he wished that he had a girlfriend who looked that good, there was some joking around Nial not having a girlfriend and his mum having no objections if Charles ever wanted to go to a fancy dress party again in a skirt. Charles was embarrassed by all this chat about his night as Charlotte but inside he remembered the time with fondness, it had been fun, different and enjoyable in an odd way he could not understand, and then listening to the talk he felt pride that he looked so good Nial would fancy that girl in the photo.

The friendship continued as they played games and listened to music together, Charles's parents were not too concerned that Nial was two years older after they saw the lads were getting on so well, seeing it as a good thing that Charles finds friends and gets out of his bedroom. Nial after the start of the next term saw something else though, he was reminded that he was not one of the lads who was in with the main crowd and that he longed to be a part of that group, he had one friend and he was two years younger, how sad is that. What Nial thought was that if he could go to the school dance with a good looking girl, then his status would improve and he would be accepted into the group he felt excluded from, and after seeing that picture of Charles he thought he might have found a way to have a girlfriend for the dance, his one problem was that Charles was a lad who showed no interest in giving a repeat performance. So he decided to bring the subject up as often as possible, flatter Charles, tell him how good he looked and how much fun it must have been, and look for a way of persauding him to do it again. Charles not being used to praise lapped up the compliments, but quite seperate from the dressing up chats they both found that they would like to play a joke on the kids who never seem to include them in their activities, unless off course it is to tease them. This was Nial's oppurtunity, 'what if' was his ploy,at the school dance no one expects me to go this year, least of all with one of the best looking girls, be one up to us. Be such a buzz knowing we had gone looking like a proper hot couple, while all the time it is just us mates having a laugh at them for being so hung on appearances. Nial thought was a great idea, Charles less so, the party had been family, they knew he was not a girl, like they knew his mother was not a nun, but to go all out and pretend big time he was a girl, if it went wrong it would make his life even more difficult. Nials answer to this was practise, Charles could go round to his house almost any day as his father worked long hours leaving Nial increasingly in charge of the house since his mother had left for another man twelve months before. It only took a fews days of concerted pressure for Charles to give in, he did not want to loose the friendship and Nial was getting more grumpy with him, but as soon as he had agreed Nial was back to his normal friendly self, well as friendly as Nial ever could be. Charles first step towards being Charlotte again was to borrow/steal some clothes from his sisters bedroom. There was not such a big chioce because she had taken most of her stuff off to college,but to Charles there was more than enough to get him started. He picked out a plain white blouse, a nothing special blue skirt, a pair of tights and because there was no chioce a pair of black heels. Then concealed in his back pack he went round to Nial's.

This was going to be the forst time Nial would see his friend dressed as a girl and he rather overdid the expectations, he had only seen the picture and that was what he thought Charlotte would look like, He hid his disappiontment well when Charles walked in only having changed his outer clothes, he looked a bit like a girl but it was Charles in drag. It was Charles who spoke first, 'This is not going to work, I will stand out like a nun in a brothel' but Nial was not giving up that easily, he wanted at least once people to look at him and think 'wow', not 'oh it's him'.

'Ok it is not perfect, there are a few things we need to work on, but you do look half decent and there is always the photo to remind you how hot you can look'

'Maybe I should ask my mum for a bit of help'

Nial was not too sure how she would react, it might be negative 'Let's see if we can't work it out ourselves, my mum left tons of glossy magazines behind, and there is the internet to look on, come on be a bit of fun finding out wont it'

Charles was gee'd up by Nial's upbeat attiutude 'Ok let's have a look then'

Charles went to change but was persauded to stay in his sister's clothes while they browsed the internet. They learnt alot that evening, and not just about the art of dressing and how to make a boy look like a girl ! Combined with this new knowledge and Nial taking a look through the stuff his mum had left behind and his dad had just bagged up for the tip but never got round to taking, he found lots of Vogue and Cosmopolitian magazines plus to his amazement some packets of pills. After Charles had changed ready for his walk home they sat and discussed what he needed to find for next time, a bra was essential, the fake breasts would be good, nice tights, stockings would be better and maybe the corset, plus any make up he could find.

It was Saturday afternoon that Nial welcomed his friend in once more, this time with another bag full of stuff, Charles had found everything on the list but it had not been easy as his parents did not go out for long that morning and it was a bit of a rush to check everywhere. Nial was so pleased when he saw the contents, Charles went into the bathroom to change, he had the bra and knickers on (black and shiny) but the corset was needing an extra pair of hands so walked out in the undies to a stunned Nial, 'Will you help me sort this out please'

Having stopped staring 'Off course dear'

Soon the corset was wrapped around his waist and the stocking attacked to the clips, Charles then slipped the black heels on and walked out to ask for a hair brush.

'Fuck me you are looking great, here I have a brush' Charles walked off and played with his longish hair hoping to recreate any one of the styles they had seen in the magazines, he went for a side parting and covering his ears style, then he tentatively put on lip stick and a brown eye shadow before going out to see Nial.

'Even fucking better'

'Look Nial, this is not at all easy or comfortable so please stop swearing'

'Sorry Charlotte' started Nial 'you even sound like a Lucy telling Jasper off for his bad mouth'

Charles blushed as he realised what Nial was saying. They spent the evening eating pizza, drinking coke and looking at more websites, some cross dresser, some gay but not many and plenty of fashion sites looking for what Charles might look good in for the dance. Time passed quickly and soon Charles was needing to change to get home. This time he left the clothes behind so he had less risk of being caught with them on him. He was back the next day dressed in his underwear and heels, Nial said it would help him feel more girlie if he did so. For the next week every time Charles called round at Nial's before they turned a game on he would get changed, then go and sit with Nial and play their game.

After a week Nial felt his friend needed to be encouraged to act more like a girl, when in his sexy outfit anyway, so he would make comments if Charles sat like a lad suggesting he sits more upright, and more to reinforce his male dominance he would ask Charlotte to go to the kitchen and get him another drink, without realising it Charles would just get up and do as he was asked. Another thing Charles did not realise was that the pills Nial had found were hormones and Nial had done his homework, they were a sort that boosted female hormone levels and trans sexuals used something similiar to get their bodies to change, so Nial knowing his friend would not willingly take the drugs would crush them up and add them to a drink he made for him while he was getting changed. What Nial was hoping for was some real tits to start growing because a low cut dress in his eyes was always the best.

A month went by, Nial and Charles sepnt there free time together pretty much as the had done before christmas only then Charles was spending time changing first before getting down to whatever they had planned for that evening, sometimes games, sometimes chilling listening to music, even doing homework. And in all this time Nial's father never came home early and surprised them.

Nial is very careful to flatter and compliment Charles as much as possible, especially when Charles tries something new or different, maybe a different lip stick or foundation for the first time, Charles is very self critical as he knows if he is rumbled his school life would be hell, so he makes a big effort to learn how to do his make up, walk in the heels, sit like a girl, make hand gestures like a girl, he even considered how a girl would eat when he was with Nial. Once he had spotted something that he wanted to copy and he had mastered it he would notice something else as he watched the girls around him at school.

Nial had more money than Charles and the first time he did it he was terrified someone would shout out 'you boy, what are you doing' but it did not take long before he discovered no one really bothers if a lad is buying women's clothes, The first thing he bought was a black blouse he saw in a shop window, sheer body and sleeves with satin cuffs and collar, he was not sure of the size but guessed, the shop assistant siad as a joke it was a little small for him, but Nial just told her it was for his girlfriend, which was nearly the truth. Charles had borrowed a black leather skirt from his sister's room and Nial knew this would look great together. That Saturday afternoon he gave Charlotte the blouse, suggesting he wear it with the leather skirt, prompted by this gift Charles did his best with make up and hair before joining his friend in the living room.

'Don't swear'

'Spoken like a true girlfriend, you do look f'king great though, that blouse is so sexy'

'I know you can see my bra can't you'

This however was the first night Nial's father decided he should come home and see how his boy was getting on, or maybe he was just not feeling to well, but he walked in to find 'Charlotte' in the kitchen getting a couple of drinks.

'Oh hello' he amnaged before Nial walks in behind him.

'Dad meet Charlotte. Charlotte this is my dad'

Charles was ready to make a run for it, but where to. 'Hello Mr Riley' and picked up the glasses ready for taking them through to where they had been sitting.

Over his shoulder he heard Mr Riley say 'bloody hell son, that is one hell of a cracker you have there, hot or what?'

Nial joined Charles and told him his dad liked Charlotte, Charles told him he had heard what he said. There was then much nervous talk about how Charles was going to get home, he could hardly change and walk out as a boy, he would have to leave in the skirt and change somewhere on route. This also meant that Nial had walk his girlfriend home. They got a route planned that went behind some shops and was a quiet area, so after a short while they left for the walk home. Charles had chosen the highest black heels with a silver spike heel to wear that evening not expecting to have to walk that far, but there was no way out of this problem he had to leave as Charlotte or be found out. With a back pack of regular boy clothes he left with Nial by his side, holding his hand, for effect Nial said. It was about half a mile to the shops and it was quiet round the back, So even though it meant stripping in the open, Charles undressed quickly and put his boy stuff on, brushed his hair out and then realised his face was still made up. He panicked but Soon accepted there was only one way out of this, slip in the back door, shout good night, shot upstairs to his room and wash his face once behind the locked bathroom door, not coming out until it is clean. Simple. Surprisingly that is how it happened, and he found himself in bed still hearing his pulse pounding in his ears after a quite extra ordinary evening.

The next day a quick text, 'need a rest, that was frightening last night, see you in the morning'. This gave Nial and Charles time to consider what was happening, Nial was over the moon, he had got home to be given a beer and slapped on the back, accompanied by comments such as 'well done son'. His dad had noticed him and more than that had approved of his 'girlfriend'. What was more significant was that his dad had meet Charles ocassionally but never connected Charlotte with the boy who came round to play games. Ther was also the matter of holding hands, that had felt so good, it felt right and somehow he would need to get Charlotte to be more affectionate, like a real girlfriend would.

Charles was not looking for the positives he was still smarting from what he considered nearly being exposed by Mr Riley and then getting caught by his parents. By the time he met Nial on the bus he had reflected enough to realise that Mr Riley had not seen through the disguise, Nial had looked after him, like a boyfriend should,and no damage was done. Nial was the one to ask if he was coming round that evening, Charles said he was not going for a repeat of Saturday but he would have some time for a bit of practice time, which meant walking in heels and watching some youtube clips, then trying to copy the actions. This however could not be done just wearing heels, Nial always liked to see his 'girlfriend' if not made up then at least dressed. That night however he pushed his luck to see if Saturdays adventure had damaged Charles's confidence any. When Charles was changing Nial suggested he just wear bra, corset, knickers and stockings, so he can look and feel sexy as he struts about. Charles did not question the request and gave Nial one his best floor shows ever as Charlotte walked around the house while Nial watch film clips and Charlotte, then making comments on how to improve the posture or whatever they were looking at.

The next Saturday Nial follows through on a seed he had planted mid week, that as a couple they should be more intimate together, the girl should be more affectionate than Charlotte currently was, so he suggested in the interests of authenticity, when Charles is Charlotte they should try behaving like a couple, 'as in kissing?' Charles asked. 'Would look the part' Nial countered. That evening after Charlotte had been to get some drinks, he came back to find his friend sat on a settee and inviting him to sit beside him. Over the next hour they try out holding hands while they watch the TV, they move onto a cuddle Nial putting his arm around his friend's shoulders. Then when it is becoming time for Charles to go home, Nial suggests one last thing, Charlotte asks what, and in reply Nial leans in and kisses his girl on the lips.

'Not so bad' Nial ventures

'Maybe not, but you do need a shave'

'Besides that are you ok with it'

'It will look better I can see that, but I had thought I would have my first kiss with a girl'

'Sorry about that, I shall try to make times together as pleasant as possible'

From that day on when Charles had emerged as Charlotte, Nial would greet his girlfriend with a kiss, the same before Charlotte went to change back. This would always happen, but as the days passed they found it easier to touch each other in more and more affection, this at Nial's prompting should come from Charlotte as she is the girl therefor more affectionate by nature, or so he believed.For Charles part he has not had much close contact with his parents and even though they are only role playing he does enjoy the closeness when they sit together or cuddle one another in the kitchen, resting his head on Nial's shoulder becomes a natural postion to take, and one Nial is not complaining about, he too is liking they way this relationship is going, at first he just saw Charles as an easy way to get a girlfriend to show his peers that he was not such a loser, but as they spend more time together the bond is growing stronger.

By the easter break Charlotte is growing more confident after the incident with Mr Riley, and the introduction of intimacy has meant something deeper is developing. Charles is lying on his bed considering how he had ever got to a position where he would actually look forward to going round to Nial's and not just to hang out with a mate but to be a pretend girlfriend. What was special about that morning was that Mr Riley was working away for a couple of days and so Nial had invited Charlotte, and he was specific about that, to come and stay. Charles parents were fine with the arrangement, Charles was nearly sixteen and had to be trusted with more freedom they concluded just like they had loosened the ties on their daughter, so they would need to do it with their son, and Nial's is not that far away if anything happens. And so with their blessing and a few pairs of borrowed knickers Charles made a surprisingly excited walk to his friends house. Mr Riley gone, Charles sneaked in the back door and into the spare bedroom he now called his boudior. It took a good hour before he was ready, after much deliberation with himself about how far he should go he finally plucked up courage and plucked a few eyebrow hairs out of his face, the paln was to pull out a few each week to make them neater so by the dance they look better and no one noticed the change. For daytime Charlotte wore a plain knitted top and short skirt Nial had bought her the week before. After emerging as Charlotte they had their now familiar kiss aand Charlotte looked about for what there was to do for the day, it was going to be a long time just sat about watching TV. It took about an hour for Charlotte to get bored and go into the kitchen and tidy it up, just for something to do. Then as it was a nice day and Nial had been left the car he suggested going out for a ride, the reasoning being that Charlotte needed to be used to being out in public so come the big day the outside world is not quite so daunting. This was not a situation caused from desperation like the first time, so there was time to get anxious, a short walk to the car, then a paraniod sideways look at all the other drivers to see if anyone is staring at them, it took half an hour to arrive at the out of town shopping centre, no one they knew would be there so it was safe. And after an hour of window shopping Nial suddenly grabbed her hand and walked her up to a cosmetics counter, this is what his mother''s job used to be so he had heard about the make overs designed to sell products. Charlotte after the shock was put at ease by a nice girl called Debbi who cleansed and took Charlotte through the various stages of make up. When Nial returned Charlotte was truly made up, eyes a sultry shades of green, cheek bones to give definition and pink lips which looked so moist as to make you want to kiss them. Nial paid for a selection of the products and was surprised to find a hand in his, he looked round to be told 'Well isn't that what a girlfriend does to a generous boyfriend?' They walked some more and ate some lunch before heading back home.

Charlotte was growing in confidence all the day and suggeested stopping at a supermarket to pick up some pizzas for tea, and with hardly the bat of a mascaraed eye lash she got out and went to buy what was needed. Nial was most impressed. What impressed him even more was that while the pizzas were cooking Charlotte went into her room and changed into the see through blouse and leather skirt, coming back in time to serve the meal and get a 'wow' of approval from Nial 'maybe I should take you out more often'

Then Charlotte with a coy smile replied 'Maybe you should, today was quite exciting'

The evening ended with them cuddling on the settee before finally kissing properly in what could only be called a snog. There was one final treat / new experience for Charlotte that day, Nial had bought her a long red nightie while she was having the make over and now was the perfect time wear it. Hot said Nial, lovely feel said Charlotte. And then went off to the spare bedroom and a routine of cleansing the beuatician had recommended.

The next day went pretty much the same. Get up, dress, eat, get bored, do some housework, go out in the car, come back cook a meal, cuddle up in front of the TV. They were both relaxed and Charlotte felt it was a good time to tell him something.

'Don't laugh, but my nipples have gone darker than I remember and if they weren't so soft I would say I am developing nice pecs, do you think this dressing up is affecting my body so it looks more like a girls?'

Nial had longed to hear this but played it cool 'That is interesting, do they feel any different?'

'Well yes'

'And how big are they?'

'About this big' Charlotte pointed with a finger.

'Could I take a look?'

'Why?'

'Because I'm curious'

Charlotte started to unbutton the blouse and then took out one of the false tits and pulled the bra cup down. Nial looked on in wonder, he had only seen breasts in pictures and now even though it was small Charlotte definitely had small breasts.

'They look real, can I touch it?'

And without waiting for an answer stroked it with his finger tips, Charlotte took a sudden short breath and the nipple hardened.

'Oh my god, that is so sensitive'

'And nice by the look on your face'

Nial stroked it again and squeezed the now erect nipple.

'Stop it Nial'

'Why you seem to like that. I think we can safely say that for some reason you have breasts.'

'do you think they will get any bigger, be so embarrassing at school in the changing rooms if I had some real big ones like the real girls'

'How should I know' and with a shrug 'can't imagine them getting much bigger that quickly, takes years for girls to grow theirs. Don't worry about it, you'll be fine' But before he had finished the sentence he was considering doubling the dose of hormones just until the dance so Charlotte could have some cleavage.

Nial had kept his hand on Charlotte's bust all the time, and whe he finished talking he kissed her lips, massaging the nipple at the same time. Charlotte opened her mouth slightly and leaned back as the pleasure of his massaging took over. More kissing and fondling until Charlotte, because Charles would never say this.

'Nial this is wonderful, have you any idea how nice this feels'

'I can guess from your expression'

Eventually late into the night, both worn out they stopped their intimate touching and went to bed, alone.

The next day would be their last full one together and Charlotte with a little encouragement wanted to go shopping. In magazines they had seen bras which are well padded and push what little there is up and into a cleavage, Charlotte was not sure this was necessary but Nial wanted to see if such a garment could be found. After much looking and many awkward questions about Charlotte's actual size, Nial parted with some more money and Charlotte had her own tiny breasts being pushed together. Nial had given her three pills that morning and just hoped for some quick growth over next couple of months.

As they sat cuddled up that evening, they admitted to each other that they not only felt they looked like a couple, but somewhere along the way in creating that look they had actually become a couple, Nial said it was when she wore sexy outfits that he really fancied her, For Charlotte she reckoned it was when she told him to shave and he did and still kept himself smooth lipped just for her.

The last day they just cuddled, Charlotte delighting in how her nipples tingled at his touch, but was not so sure about the hard dick she could feel at times pressing on her leg and knowing what the lad was feeling. Unexpectedly Charles was exhausted by his longer period as Charlotte and combined with feeling down once he was back in his own bedroom, the next few days were slow and dull by comparison.

During the holiday Charles had time to dress more completely than during school time and made the most of the time to practise make up, walking and cuddling in particular, but once the school was back in there was not the time to do a complete transformation knowing it would take too long to dress and clean up after, but even Charles felt changing his clothes, brushing his hair and putting on lipstick was at this point just not satisfactory. So Saturday afternoons became his transforming time, Nial had a Saturday job, the house would be empty, Charles's parents did not mind him being out most of the day not coming back until late, this gave Charles plenty of time to get ready and then play the housewife for Charlotte's boyfriend, Nial Nial got caught up the romantic idea of him being the man, coming home from after a hard day at work to find his 'wife' dressed up to please him and a meal on the table. There was even one or two stop overs in the weeks just after easter which made the fictional romance even better.

Nial was working on the next stage as he saw it, getting Charlotte to relieve the pressure he was feeling in his cock when they were cuddling. This was surprisingly easy to find the trigger but not so easy to put into action. Both lads were pretty much outsiders to the main mating games that went on, and there knowledge of what went on was from overheard conversations, mostly from bragging boys who Nial and Charles actually believed, when they heard that so ans had slept with sos and so they never stopped to consider if this ugly boy could possibly be attracted to the schools hottest but most careful girl, to them it must have happened. So one evening on the bus they heard an often bragged about story concerning the upcoming dance, notably the post dance activities and how the lads talking were going to have a post dance party at someones house with the sole intention of getting their girlfriends to have sex a blow job being the least they expected of their girls. Like I said both lads were niave enough to believe that after the dance every couple would be having sex and this created a problem for the Nial Charlotte couple, how do they have sex? By this time in their relationship both had read enough on websites to know that ladyboys can satisfy a man's needs, but they had only considered looking like a couple, what if they got invited to a party, they would expected to have sex. This had differing responses from the two lads, Nial could see the oppurtunity to have some sort of sex with his girlfriend, Charles even as Charlotte could only imagine what that might mean, one being gay sex with Nial pushing his dick up his arse, the other being getting up close and touching the dick with his mouth. Nial spent several evening bringing the subject up but Charlotte was being resistant to the idea of sex, then on the Saturday Charlotte is dressed in a blouse unbuttoned to show the embryonic cleavage and Nial in the cuddle has his had inside the bra making Charlotte breathe more deeply, he took his chance and guided her hand onto his bulging pants, Charlotte knew what he was doing but the pleasure from the nipples was overriding all previous agruments, after an initial resistance she relaxed her hand and from outside the trousers cupped and massaged Nial which she could tell was having a similiar effect on him to what he was having on her. With youth comes a lack of control and it was not long before Charlotte was holding a shrinking erection in a damp pair of pants and Nial after being so excited was now laying back exhausted. Saying things like 'brilliant' and 'fantastic'.

When he was cleaned up and in dry clothes and relaxing with his arm around Charlotte's shoulder his hand slipping inside the blouse, he makes the comment.

'I think you enjoyed that?'

'Only trying to repay you for the pleasure you give me'

'But you were really good, like you really wanted it yourself'

'Maybe'

'Would you do it again'

'Maybe'

'Would you put your hand inside next time'

'Err maybe'

That was enough for Nial, he could see the resistance crumbling.

There next time together was a Sunday evening, but the reason for that time as Charlotte was so Nial's father could meet Charlotte properly, he had been told she was the date for the dance and Mr Riley fancied another and longer look at his son's chick. She was there when Mr Rilley got home, mid afternoon, she had gone to alot of trouble to dress up, corset and fitted top to show off the figure, short skirt to show off the legs, high spikes to show off the ankles. He took them out for a pub meal, bought Nial a beer, well he was nearly eighteen, and enjoyed the company of the two teenagers, but he was having trouble keeping his eyes off Charlotte, which made Nial ask her to tone it down next time to stop his father being a letch and staring. This incident and being asked to be more conservative told Charlotte that she was attractive to men and not just Nial. Later when it was getting time for Charlotte to make her escape they are having a cuddle in Nial's bedroom and she tries something out on him.

'How much do you like me?'

'Loads'

'Enough to treat me?' she slid a hand onto his dick which hardened immediately.

'I buy you treats already, all that make up remember'

'Well yes, but what about the future?' she moved her hand from outside the trousers to inside and tickled his dick head.

'Ohhh' was all he could say

'A girl needs to know her man will look after her you know' the fingers went a little lower to the base.

'I will Charlotte'

With that she closed her lips on his and kissed him letting her fingers wank his dick until the sudden wetness told them both he was spent.

'Now then remember what you just promised'

;I will don't worry'

'Now we had better think about walking me home lover boy'

Getting out of Nial's house was easy, getting into Charles's was as fraught with danger like the last time, but it was handled well and Charles was in the bathroom cleaning up and into bed without his parents being any the wiser.

During the week even though Charlotte was not fully made up they still enjoyed a couple of erotic cuddles, Nial was letting Charlotte get comfortable wanking him before he pushed for the goal of a blow job which seemed a minimum for a party. He had bought her a new top and another short skirt for the weekend and left them out so they would be found when Charles came round in the afternoon to get ready.

'Did you like my treat?'

'Yes but it is for you to look at as well isn't it?'

'Well yes, I like you looking sexy, but you also like looking sexy don't you?'

'It pleases you, so it pleases me'

Nial kissed her, 'What do you fancy doing tonight?'

'Anything in mind?'

'I was given a DVD at work, could watch that' which was not quite the truth, it was a rental DVD that someone at work had recommended.

'Ok, let me finish the tea, we can watch it after that'

The film was really a soft porn romp, nothing too graphic but enough so you could tell what the couple were getting up to. It had one scene where the man is trying to talk on a phone but the girl teases him first with kisses on his neck, then stroking his body until she reaches his trousers, a few strokes there before undoing the belt and zip, all the while he is trying to talk to his mother, then with the erection in full view a few teasing strokes and a wicked smile as she licks his tips, more struggling as he tries to control himself, then she kisses and swallows the head, he can hardly talk but you hear his mother say 'Ryan call me back when Suzie has finished' and with that he puts the phone to one side, and gives in to the woman's teasing and comes.

'You want me to do that don't you?'

'Well it does look really good'

'For you'

'And I have bought you treats'

'Maybe'

'And it would look bad if we get invited to a party after the dance and we are the only couple who don't do it'

'Yes, that is on my mind'

'So should we try'

They got themselves in the mood with some erotic cuddling, Nial with a hand up the top and the bra unclipped so he could feel the now definite small breasts his increased hormone does had created. It did not take long before he had undone his trousers and let her see his prick, trying to recall what had been on the film, she stroked it, making it twitch, then with Nial's encouragement she touched the tip with her tongue, it twitched aand she jumped, 'put your lips around it' he urged, but she used fingers instead not enjoying the sensations as much as him, 'Oh Charlotte this is wonderful, go on, just try it' so she moved closer and tasted the pre cum, bit sticky and salty, then her tongue stroked the throbbing vien and Nial tensed, realising how she was able to tease him, she sucked the end like it was a lolly pop, another tensing, 'Oh hell Charlotte don't stop'. A few more sucks, licks and stroking around the base and balls and Nial was helpless to prevent his best ever orgasm, he fired it into her mouth, she was not expecting it and moved getting the next shot on a cheek.

'Oh my god Charlotte that was the best. You are the best'

'Maybe'

'No you are, that just blew my brains.'

'Mine never gets hard now you know'

Nial took a moment to take this in, 'I had wondered why yours did not show' then with a smile 'You can always play with mine if you want too'

'Not quite what I was thinking but thanks'

Nial was calming down by then 'Was it bad, kissing my dick?'

'Not the nicest thing I have put in my mouth'

'Would you be up for it agian?'

'At a party?'

'Well yes, or whenever fancy if you wanted to have a practise'

'We shall see'

With that they straightened themselves up and and watched the rest of the film, Charlotte's last comment after the couple were shown in bed having sex. 'Well we can't do that, I don't have the same bits as her'

'Never mind I shall tickle you here ' and he cupped the bra 'And you can tickle me here and the will be great. Do you have to go home tonight?'

'Yes you know I am going to my aunt's tomorrow'

'Shame'

They had only a few weekends to the party and the end of school, Charles was nervous with the approaching date, but excited by the prospect of being able to go to a dance only the upper sixth went too and he was two years younger, it also had this element of having a joke with the stereotypical dating couples who were going, shame they could not tell anyone, it was just their private joke. He sneaked his sisters gown he had worn to the haloween, and had a try on to make sure it still fitted. It did and this time no fake bust, but a real cleavage framed by the cowl neck hanging below. He even shaved everywhere once he had started exams and PE was no longer part of his timetable. The last week he wore knickers everyday but did not have the nerve to wear a bra nad protect his tender nipples.

Revision had taken it's toll on the amount of time both had for each other but they still kept Saturdays for relaxing, and even managed a stop over when Nial's father was away. This opened up a whole new range of oppurtunities now they had crossed the boundaries of intimacy. It had been two weeks since Charlotte had first tasted cum, and with plenty of encouragement had sucked Nial three more times, the last time being the first time she swallowed it all keeping his head in her mouth until he had finished, he said it was how everyone did it so it was how they should do it. Charlotte thought of it as being like coffee, she never liked it but after trying it many times she had grown to like it, the same with spunk. That Saturday though they had had a good time watching or rather the TV was on while they got on with practising being a couple, then later when they were ready for bed Nial was giving Charlotte a kiss while she was in her nightie and he stroked her nipples through the satin, Charlotte was immediately stimulated so he continued doing it, in response she took his dick in her hand and without any trouble shuffled into his bedroom and fell onto the bed, Nial continued to massage the breasts through the fabric while Charlotte gave Nial his second blow of the night. They fell asleep in each others arms exhausted.

It would have been great to carry on the pretence of being a couple living together, but once they had had a cuddle and eaten, it was time to get back to the revising and keeping the parents from thinking they were not taking the exams seriously. They still had one week of occasional exam days, then a week of relative freedom. Nial had got extra hours on his Saturday job and Charles had a long list of jobs that needed doing around the house, but they spent plenty of time together, Nial said it was good preparation for their performance at the dance. Charles got his parents to agree to him stopping over at Nial's for a long weekend while his parents went off for their first holiday alone since goodness knows when, so Charles, but not Charlotte could come and go, and Nial was not complaining about having to look after his young freind.

So the event was set, Charles moves into Nial's on the Thursday evening, his parents leave for the lakes and will not be back till Monday. Mr Riley is working late as usual but is expecting Charlotte to be stopping for the weekend, he is a little surprised to find her there on Friday morning though. Having a few days as Charlotte the chance to dress down a little makes a change, but how do you do that when you have only one of your sister's modest outfits and the rest bought for you by your boyfriend, it was the parent pleasing brown skirt and cream knitted top that got an airing on the Friday. This turned out to be a slow start to a much anticipated weekend, Nial and his father went to work leaving Charlotte on her own, she tidied up, went on the internet, checked her dress for the dance and watched some TV, she even sat out in the sun and read some magazines.

Nial was really excited when he got home from work.

'Have I got a treat for you, or have I got a treat for you?'

'What?'

'I know you look stunning as my girlfriend, but I was chatting with some of the women at work and they wanted to know which salon you were going to, apparently it is all part of the girls school dance experience, I never knew, so I asked where they suggested and you are booked in for tomorrow, I just told them it was a school dance and they said they knew what that would mean and told me to pick you about four in the afternoon.'

'A salon, you must be mad, I will get spotted, what if they do something I don't like or can't change?'

'Sorry, I never thought, just rather hoped you would love the experience, like that time you had your face made up, but this will be even better, besides I left a deposit of  £50'

Charlotte realised she had offended Nial and cuddled up to him while she thought about what he had done.

'Ok, if I can have things which are not to bad when I have to be a lad on Monday, then I will be pleased to accept, where is it?'

'Down the street by the shop I work in, I can take you tomorrow'

That evening she gave Nial a treat when she produced a tanning cream and asked him to rub it in all over her newly shaved body, wearing only pants and a bra this proved to much for them and soon they were massaging more than just Charlotte's limbs. That night Nial persauded Charlotte to sleep with him, any worries about Mr Rilley were dispelled when he came in late and went striaght to bed, just the merest of cvility as he said good night and disappeared.

The next morning Charlotte had to decided what to wear to a salon, only got heels and skirts, so the mid thigh kilt, a white blouse and heels, the lowest she had at 3" would have to do. The salon wanted to know what they could do, make up? hair styling? colouring? perm? nails? Charlotte made it clear that she wanted nothing to drastic and went for a wash and styling, some temporary tints, a facial massage and make up. They started with the hair, much talk of what they could do with it if they could really be bold, but he only allowed a little trimming not sure what would happen if she said 'do what you think will look best'. The hair looking like a starburst on her head with fine tendrils coming down over her face and shoulders, she smiled when she saw the finished look recognising her own efforts were way below the professionals. Before the started on her face they suggested false nails that would come off if they were soaked in hot water, Charlotte could handle that accepted the long french tips being glued to his normally well kept nails. While the nails were being done her face was getting facial, cleansing, massaged, oiled. It felt fabulous. Next the make up all done with the burgundy dress in mind, wine and pink eye shades, dark lip liner with a few tones lighter over the lips, off course with flawless foundation and blusher.

Bang on four Nial turned up and was happy to pay the balance when he saw how good his date looked.

'Time to get you home, a taxi is coming at eight'

All the pampering in the salon had got Charlotte into a girlie state of mind and caught his hand so they could walk together. For the first time they saw some people they knew from school, most gave niether of them a nod, but with Charlotte by his side one of the good looking sporty lads who had the pick of the girls, even said 'Hi Nial, see you tonight?'

Nial felt so good when he replied 'I'll be there mate' just for that moment alone Nial felt it had been worth it. Once home Charlotte was all business, stripped off and in satin bra and panties she was feeling very girlie and enjoyed teasing Nial by walking around like this, then she got him to help her into the corset and pull the strings tight. When she started to roll the stockings up he had to leave it was all too much for him. About half seven she asked him to pull the zip up the back of the dress and then inspected him to make sure his shirt was neat, the tie straight and his shoes polished. She filled her little clutch bag with bits she felt a girl should have, then with the gauze wrap around her shoulders she declared herself dressed if not totally ready for the possible disater the evening might be. Nial said it would be a great fun, all the better when they see what a great girlfriend he had brought with him.

It was the girls who approached the couple first, wanting to know who Charlotte was, a friend from away they said, they tried to seperate the couple but Charlotte was going no where alone and Nial wanted to show off his chick. Some lads spoke with Nial and not just the nerdy geeky ones that would speak to him at school, some lads even tried to chat up Charlotte which gave her ego a big boost. They had something to eat, they drank what they were allowed, and as Nial felt acceptance within the group he always wanted to in he told Charlotte to go and dance with some girls so he could spend time with his new mates, not that he said that clearly, but it was how he felt. Charlotte did her best to play the girlfriend, holding his hand, sitting beside him, giving him a kiss, all that practise had paid off she hardly ever had to think what it was she should be doing. As the dance drew to it's end Nial's dream came true when Rob invited them back to his house for a party. Rob had one of the biggest houses around and always had the latest whatever, this to Nial was brilliant. The taxi he had booked to take them home, took them to Rob's instead where there was no restrictions on alcohol or behaviour it seemed. Charlotte had heard some of the girls talking about whether they would 'perform' for their boyfriends, one was sure she was going to make sure hers had a good time, saying he was too hot to throw away. Charlotte just wondered where they would do it if they did it at all, surely not in full view, maybe in a bedroom, hopefully unseen. A glass of wine and a beer they mingle with the others, some nice motwon comes on that Nial does not like but Charlotte cuddles up and gets him moving. His tie and jacket are off and she undoes a couple of his buttons and pulls the shirt out of the trouseers to make look better. It is not long before they notice the couples are settling down and snogging one another quite openly, so they follow their lead. Then as Nial gets up for another beer, Charlotte wonders where the couple who had been near them had gone, in the wait for the toilet she sees the girl touching up her lips and thinks to herself 'She said she might do hers that night' well maybe she had. She meets Nial who has come to the same conclusion and they are in the mood for some fun as well. Not really sure where to go they find a bedroom unoccupied and sneak in, Charlotte makes Nial undo the dress, it must not get spoilt or the game would be up at home, so ten minutes after going into the room the door is opened by another couple who say 'sorry mate' but not before they had seen Charlotte in her underwear and heels croutched over Nial with his penis in her mouth. Charlotte stops and says that is it she has lost the mood, Nial thinks 'excellent, seen been given a blow by this hot chick. Respect'. It does not take much for Charlotte to relax and Nial to stroke her tits before he has persauded her to finish of what she had started. Then once dressed and some wine drunk to rinse the cum away they rejoin the party. About four they are both tired and Charlotte wants to go back, so Nial calls a taxi, they make their thank yous and leave, lots of girlie hugs for Charlotte and hand shakes for Nial, he felt he had made it.

Charlotte needed help undressing and Nial takes the oppurtunity to kiss her in some new places, this revives her and allows him to kiss her nipples, with the wine and an exciting evening they end up on the bed, but instead of his dick being wanked, it ends up between her legs and rubbing against her arse. Somewhere in Charlotte's mind though possibly not in Charles's is an image of a girl on her back, legs up and the boy pushing his manhood into her hole, so when they end up in this position and Nial is above her he asks if she is up for being his girl completely, her reply is just do it, it is what you want, so get on with it. He does not need asking twice and pushes his dick into her tight hole and after a few thrusts comes and collapses on her.

Eventually they both wake later that morning, groggy and hung over but able to recall everything that had happened the day before.

'So what happens now?' Charlotte asks

Just then Nial's phone rings, it is Rob, there is a wrap that Kate thinks is Charlotte's at his house, then he invites the couple over for an afternoon game of pool. Nial believes he has made it and accepts the invite, urging Charlotte to stay for another day. He does not have to urge too much and Charlotte cleans herself up and gets ready to go round to Rob's. This time they have Mr Rileys car and arrive in some style.

They are not the only ones there, Charlotte is grateful the wrap was found, how could a missing wrap be easily explained away. The boys go to play pool, the girls go to chat and discuss the previous nights activities, who got who, who didn't get anything and so on. The question was eventually asked 'Why Nial?' Charlotte replied that he was really nice if you got to know him, but he is such a wierdo, no he likes odd music, he does gaming, he has poor coordination, but he is bright and nice. She thought of saying and he is a stud in bed but refrianed, that might just be going too far on the exageration of her friends qualities. The party got interesting when some girls started playing pool, Charlotte leant over the table and gave everyone behind her no reason for thinking she was not wearing stockings, Nial stepped in quickly and covered her modesty but it had been seen and that was enough. Some other girls did sexy posing, but it was when they went to get drinks that the conversation turned to sex, they all knew she had been caught sucking Nial and wanted to know what he was like, she owned up to him being her first, what she had not reckoned on was that these girls were pretty loose with their morals and suggested she try another Dee stepped in and offered her boy, Charlotte was caught and did not know what to do, this had gone way past pretending to be a girlfriend. Then to stop any further time for thinking Dee went and got her boy, she came back leading him by the hand, 'Charlotte wants to know why I think you taste the best' the boy looks round a little perplexed at having half a dozen girls watching him. So Dee moves things along by kissing him and undoing his pants at the same time, a few careful massages and he is too attention but feeling awkward 'Come on Charlotte he wont bite, and if he does I will want to know why he has not butten me before' Charlotte looked around and the girls are looking back urging her on, she could run out but then Nial's dream would be over, she could say no, but these girls would not understand, so while Dee kissed her boy's mouth, Charlotte kissed his dick, it did not take long before he had cum in her mouth. Dee spoke first 'Was that good' her boy said yes but quickly added, but not as good as her. Charlotte just said it tasted different, then she 'Nial come look at this' one of the lads had come to find his missing friend and saw Charlotte on her knees infront of the boy. Charlotte was up like a shot and blushing, then the girls started asking Nial to come in, word had it he was quite the stud if reports of the night before were true, like Charlotte before he saw it as some sort of test so when Dee kissed him and cupped his balls he accepted this could be fun. The girls all wanted a taste but when it came to finishing him off they pushed Charlotte forward who wanted to be somewhere else as she swallowed his dick and then his cum. All the girls then hugged her and kissed her, it was odd but she felt accepted as a girl. Nial was taken back to the games room and given a beer which he knew meant he should not drive for an hour after finishing, his father's drink drive rule, one per drink, right or wrong that was Nial's limit. Charlotte had no such limit and was drinking spirits and mixers not tasting the rum or vodka in them, so when they left a few hours later she was quite relaxed and a little slurry in her speech.

On the short drive back, she was teasing Nial and asking if he had got everything he wanted from his 'hot chick'. Then once inside and drinking coffee he tried to have a sensible conversation, basically, was this going to be the end of Charlotte? She was cuddled up next to him and shocked him with he reply, 'Well it should be, but I have one last thing I want to try before going back to being a dull boring geek called Charles' Nial asked what sensing his friend had enjoyed the time as Charlotte more than he suspected, 'The girls said the first time they had sex it hurt, and they gave me these' she pulled a few sachets from her bag 'the condom we can do without, we were both virgins and I am never going to get pregnant' Nial was wondering where this was going 'this however they say helps smooth the flow.' She started to undo his pants and fish his reawakening penis from inside. 'The one thing I would like to try is sex and see if you can get me there. You up for that?' Nial slipped a hand inside her blouse and played with her nipples. Soon they were on the living room floor, his pants off, some gel massaged onto his pole, her legs up, short skirt around her waist and knickers off. This time it was not hurting as much, gel and alcohol helping there, and she was beginning to feel something building inside like she might explode. She could remember having a wank and the sudden relief it gave but this was different, a slow build then an intense desire to get Nial to push in as far as possible accompanied by a body wracking spasm. Then after many aftershocks relaxation like she had never know. Nial lay on top of his girl himself spent but wondering what had just happened.

Later that night as they were cuddled up in bed Charlotte quietly told Nial and hopefully herself that come the morning Charlotte was over, Charles was back. That was an end to it, full stop.

It took Charlotte nearly all day to transform her hair into his, the nails, the make up, the attitude, everything had to be changed hopefully leaving no signs of the weekend or past months. Charles was home for his parents getting home and after a few pleasantries about how their weekends had been, his mother looked at him oddly and asked if he had done anything to his hair as it looked a different shade. Charles had a back up story for just in case and told her that he had been to a party and some girls had teased him into letting them play with his hair, his mother knowing Charles would do almost anything to be accepted told him to be careful about letting people take avantage of him, he said he was cool with it, and the subject was dropped though he did have a sick feeling in his stomach that she knew more than she was letting on, had he been found out?

He had all his sisters stuff back in her room, and it seemed life was reverting to normal, when Nial was not working Charles would call round and play games or watch sport, Nial occasionally visiting as well. But Nial was feeling his self esteem drifting, within a week he had been invited round to one of friends houses for 'party' but he had to go wothout Charlotte which made him feel a little out of it, by the end of the second week he had been round to his new friends again and had seen them about town, but for him all he was aware of was the comments that Charlotte was missing, what a great girl she was, when is she back? his lack of self confidence meant he needed Charlotte to feel accepted, a part of the group.

After two weeks Nial was getting quite down about the situation and felt he needed Charlotte back if only for a day, so on afternoon while they were on the computer he prepared a drink adding a double dose of hormone tablets to it, then waited a while for them to hopefully work in some helpful manner. It might have been the tablets, it might have been coincidence but by accident nail brushed against Charles's chest which made him jump.

'Still sensitive?'

'Yes'

''Any bigger?'

'A little I think'

'Can I take a look?'

Charles lifted his T shirt to show his friend.

'May be' then without asking Nial cupped one in his hand, Charles took a deep breath and made a low owww sound, so he squeezed the nipple and got more reaction.

With a sudden change of subject but no change of position, Nial asked 'Rob has asked if I fancy going to the pub tonight, do you want to come?' he massaged the small breast some more, Charles was fighting the feelings that his breasts were making but with his back against the chair he could not move away easily. 'Go on, you will enjoy it I'm sure' after a pause 'all your stuff is still in the case you put it in when you sorted out after the dance' still with Charles in his grip 'I'll ring your parents and ask if it is ok for you to stop the night'

'Ok ok I'll do it' the memories of pleasure were just to much for some one as weak as Charles to withstand.

An hour later Charlotte is back, wearing the enhancer bra, a pink vest top, short mini kilt and heels, hair and make done in a very girlish style.

'Lovely to have you back Charlotte' said Nial as he kissed his girlfriend.

'Not so sure this is a good idea' Charles was still there sounding a word of caution.

Nial did not want his friend to loose confidence and run away so he decided to give her a good kiss and excite those nipples again. Charlotte capitulated as Charles's reserve crumbled. It did not take long for the old roles to return with Charlotte preparing some food for them both.

Being only sixteen and looking nothing like the student ID card they used to prove their age Charlotte was limited to soft drinks while Nial could have beer. Nial was full of himself now his girl was back and to Charlotte's surprise the girls welcomed her into their little group once more wanting to know where she had been, so the lies increased to cover up the truth. It was a long walk back in heels but one she enjoyed as the pleasure of being someone popular stayed with her. Once back the amoroous Nial got even more randy, hardly able to wait for her to get ready for bed, but once she was beside him he made sure she was reminded of the last time they made love, enjoying her climax as much as his own because it would help reinforce the good memories of being Charlotte he hoped.

In the morning Charles reappeared and went home after trying to make it clear that Charlotte would not be coming out again and he should get rid of the clothes as they were only a temptation. Clearly Nial had no intention of doing such a thing and just stored them away. Later in the week they met up for some chill time, as they called it, and Nial talked about the trip to the pub and how Charlotte seemed to enjoy it, Charles was trying to say no, that he was a boy and they should leave it behind them, but all Nial needed to do was stroke a breast and Charles felt the shiver run through him, and Nial asked what boy gives that reaction. Charles was getting more confused, since the weekend he would swear his breasts had got more sensitive with larger and darker nipples and when he tried to relieve himself he could not unless he imagined himself with Nial looking pretty and pushing a finger inside his hole, he ejaculated but from a limp penis which was rather emasculating for him. They came to an agreement that Charles would be Charlotte provided it was somewhere Charlote would like to go and Nial would supplement Charles's meagre income. And so Nial got his girl back. As if to test this agreement out Nial set up a night out with Pete and Dee the following evening. Dee is a bubbly character who had got Charlotte to suck her boyfriend, which had meant she was accepted in some way. Besides Dee and Pete were always good fun to be around so Charlotte was out once more after swearing never to wear a skirt again. Dee was just as provocative as ever, Pete was all over her but there were times when she would flirt with Nial, and when she kissed Charlotte told the boys they could kiss if they each other if they wanted. They parted quite late and everyone knew Pete was going to be performing as soon as the door shut, there was no such luck for Nial who had to walk Charlotte back to his house, let her change then walk Charles back to his home, no chance for anything else. This made him consider that sleep overs were the best way for him to enjoy Charlotte to the full. This happened the next Saturday, Charles parents were out that night so had no compliants about Charles stay with Nial, and Nial certainly had no complaints. Charlotte appearred at lunch time so she could be taken shopping for new clothes or whatever took her fancy, followed by her cooking for them both which lead onto going round to Rob's once more where Nial did the boy bonding in the games room and the girls gossiped and compared nail colours in the sun lounge next door. The evening drifted into lower morals when Dee and Chrissy started to tease Chrissy's boy Jake. They had his pants round his ankles so he could not run away then while Chrissy kissed his mouth, Dee kissed his dick. Soon it was like a floor show with the other egging them on until Jake could take it no more and came, Dee quickly catching the cream in a glass then offering it round. Dee was soon urging others to entertain them, Charlotte found herself being kissed by every lad and somehow managing to stop them feeling her secret by distracting them with more overt feeling of the boy's groin. A surprise for Charlotte was to see Nial being very intimate with a girl they had not meet before that night and feeling pangs of jealousy, he was her boyfriend after all. The evening ended as expected with Charlotte cuddled up with Nial after having another session of sex which was becoming ever more attractive an activity now they were geting to how to do it better.

Through July Charlotte was out most Saturdays, but early August after a particularly amoral night at Rob's where they had played silly childish party games like forfiets, pass the parcel and musical chairs. Musical chairs had the lads as chairs and when a girl sat on one they had snog until the music started again, forfiets were little notes in a bran tub daring the finder to do things with some one else, for pass the parcel the girls wrapped their knickers in many layers of paper and as a boy came across a pair the owner had to step forward to claim them offering something in return for her clothing. This lead to alot of genital kissing in both directions, for Charlotte it meant only one thing giving Pete a blow job as only Nial could know she only had one hole.

Whether it was the excesses of the night before or just getting too casual about the whole Charlotte thing but that Sunday Charles was taking a shower and forgot to lock the door, so when his walked in she saw pretty much how well shaved her son was, and then when he was helping clean up in the kitchen she caught his hand and commented on the remains of red polish on his nails and asked if the girls had been teasing him into doing things again. Charles was sick to the stomach and swore never to dress again. Nial was understandably not so keen and pointed out they had an agreement, plus having a secret is something of a buzz especially when you are not sure what sort of reaction Charles's parents would give if they ever found out. So after a lull in Charlotte's presence she persauded back out. Then the week before the exam results were published Charles parents decided to take a weeks holiday and as Charles was spending so much time round at Nial's wanted to know if he would rather stop there than go with them. Nial said yes for him, Charles knew what this would mean and as soon as they were alone made it as clear as he could this would be Charlotte's last time out because school would be cack soon after and Nial would no doubt be off to university within weeks of getting his results.

Nial had a week of waiting and anticipation of having his girlfriend living and sleeping with him for a whole week, and if it was to be the last he wanted it to be the best. Charles was dropped off on the Friday evening along with a case full of clothes so his parents could make an early start in the morning. Once they were gone Nial picked up the case and locked it in the shed, then while Charles was having a shower pinched all his other clothes just to make sure there was no trace of the boy left. Charlotte came out of the shower knowing what to expect and dressed accordingly, so when Nial's father came home Nial and his girlfriend were watching TV with a drink and a smile on their faces.

The next morning Nial informed, did not ask, Charlotte that a reservation had been made at the salon and she was to be there for ten, he had paid for it all and she should just relax and enjoy the experience. She tried to relax but having your hair trimmed into what was possibly a bit more feminine a cut than you really wanted and having it coloured a darker chestnut was maybe a little worrying, but the nails were possibly of more concern, the hair could be shaved off if required but the nails were not stick on, they were long acrylic bonded extensions that the girl assured her would take some removing without coming back to have them filed away. Charlotte left feeling quite vulnerable, the week would be fine but what would happen at the end of the week? Nial loved the new look and took her to get a new sundress, soft floaty and long. Charlotte was now a girl until Charles got his clothes back, had a boy cut and shortened the nails, no way could she pass as a him without some drastic changes.

That evening they meet up with their friends at Dee's house and enjoyed plenty of intimate cuddling and drinking until they drifted off home. Much to Nial's surprise Charlotte had been invited out by the girls for a girlie night the day after which meant he was on his own while she went off alone for the first time. Charlotte discovered these girls had no limits or barriers to what they will talk about, clothes, make up, school, boys, sex and in quite explicit detail. She found out Pete likes to be underneath when making love which suits Dee, Fay likes come, Chrissy is bi and Jen has had it anally, which really got the other girls talking especially when Charlotte admitted she had as well, but was careful not to give the reason why. The talk did mean that when she got back to Nial's she was randy wanted to try being on top but Nial was not keen, it was his place to be in charge and to him that meant on top, Charlotte did not mind as long as she felt that explosion inside as he slid his dick inside her.

The week for Charlotte was pretty similiar to the weeks as Charles before, through the day the house would be empty so after a bit of housework and shopping for food there was tV to watch before getting a meal ready, the main difference was that Charlotte could enjoy the freedom of soft fabrics and bare skin which Charles had kept covered just in case anyone asked why his skin was hair free. The other difference was that she got a cuddle when Nial came home, a cuddle while they watched the TV and an orgasm when they went to bed.

They went out with friends some evenings but they were happy in one anothers company. On the Friday Charlotte was getting worried about how she was going to ever look like Charles again, they had the house to themselves and in an attempt to lighten her mood Nial started to arouse her, being the person she was, basically weak and enjoying the sex it was not long before before Charlotte is lying on the living room floor, legs apart, mini skirt up round her waist and blouse open, with Nial on top letting her enjoy his attentions to her hole.

Then the door bell rang.

Charles parents had not had such a good week, the weather had been poor, the hotel food rubbish, they had not spent so much time together for years and bickered all the time, so had decided to come home early, and to make things worse they had dropped the phone in water and could not call anyone. They had gone home and seen that no one was home so drove round to Nial's to pick Charles up. As they rang the bell Charles's mother looked in the front window,

'Derek, I told you that Nial was too old for our lad, he's in there bonking some girl, can only hope he is not somewhere with some other girl, you know what they are like these days'

'If I remember right, you said it would be good for him to make friends with older lads, maturing you called it, besides he is sixteen, when did you have your first?'

'The couple on hearing the bell stopped and panicked.

'My god Derek, that birth mark did you see it? Charles has one just like it'

Nial made it to the door not sure who was there and got a real shock when he saw Charles's parents.

'we've come to pick Charles up'

Nial thought quickly 'He said he was going round to your house'

'Not there, where is he?'

'Out somewhere'

'I don't know what you are up to Nial Riley, my son missing while you and some tart are doing things on the floor, we trusted you.' then she stalked off 'come Derek'

'He wont have gone far, I'll fetch him back when he shows up'

The door closed and Charlotte is in terror believing she has been found out. She dashed to the shower and was rinsing everything off, trying to get the hair to change colour and nails to come off, and a face scrubbed so hard it smarted, all the while Nial telling the emerging Charles to calm down, how could they know who was on the floor with him, at worst Nial is just randy lad, the girl they don't know.

An hour later Nial is driving a now sober and very clean Charles back to his home.

In and effort to suppress his distress Charles goes over the top asking how the weekend was and not letting them get a word in, but his mum is studying him very carefully, his hair looks quite different, very much the same colour as the girls, his finger nails when he takes them out of his pockets seem to be long, and his lips and eyes look very red like they have been scrubbed. Eventually he slowed.

'You look different, where did you get your hair cut?' his mother asked

'A place in town a friend recommended'

'Not a barbers then?'

'No'

'A woman's salon?'

'Unisex' Charles mumbled

'Can I see your hands please?'

Reluctantly Charles pulls his manicured fingers out of his pockets knowing the game is up.

Charles was the weakest and the constant pressure was making him break, tears came first.

'You still have that birth mark on the top of your leg don't you?'

That was it, Nial had commented about the mark just above the stocking tops on more than one occasion. Charles fled into his room crying. He was allowed to go but Nial was not so lucky.

'This way young man and explain yourself'

He had several minutes to think up a story that he hoped might save some face. He started by telling them that he considered Charles to be transgendered, a girl in a boys body. That he had been a refuge for him since christmas, somewhere to go and see if he was a girl or not. Then asked them what they thought the person on the floor was, a boy or a girl? he got out his phone and showed them pictures of Charlotte dressed and out, then he decided to play what he thought might be a trump card, he told them about the breasts, not how they got there, just that they had developed, surely this was part of him being a girl. Charles's mother wanted to know why he could not talk to her, her husband answered that by pointing out how she was reacting at that moment. Then she said it was all her fault, picked up the picture of him at the family party and said 'I made him wear that dress, I made him want to do this' and started crying herself.

Charles's father motioned to Nial that he should leave, he would sort things out from here. He made his wife a stiff drink then went to see his son telling him that he thinks they know pretty much everything, the cat is out of the bag, we now have to deal with it, but he was not a person who knew how to touch people and awkwardly placed a hand on his son all the while feeling he should be giving the lad a hug, but that was not what men do, a pat on the shoulder would have to do. And left him thinking about what Nial could possibly have said to them.

Charles was not sodding any more, but he was terrified as to what lay outside the bedroom door, a mother who must hate him and father who will not understand. Charles considered many things he could do. running away, going to Nial's, telling them it was big joke and he would never do it again, sneak into his sister's room change and then confront them. What he did not expect was for his mother to come into his room and pick him off the bed so she could hold him close.

'Nial told us everything'

'Oh no, you must hate me'

'He says you want to be a girl'

'Did he?'

'He says you are growing breasts'

'That is true'

'how can that be'

'I have no idea'

'Can I see?'

On an awkward moment Charles lifts his T shirt up and lets his mother see his dark nipples and the mounds beneath them.

'An A cup maybe a B I guess, and you have no idea why'

Charles had worked out long ago that Nial must have been feeding hormones to him but was not sure if he wanted to stop the wonderful sensation he got when the nipples were played with. 'Probably hormone tablets'

His mother stiffened suddenly, Charles was expecting another tirade. 'Where from?'

'Does it matter?'

'Do you want to be a girl?'

'I like pretending to be a girl, it is more fun than being a boy'

'Oh' she paused as her husband brought in some drinks 'Why?'

Charles took a deep breath and held his cup in his hands. How much to tell them, he could still deny it, were thoughts that ran through his head.

His mother asked why again.

'Do you not like wearing soft clothes? the taking time to make yourself look good? feeling attractive?'

'With your father not noticing if I wear a bin bag or a couture gown, no I don't'

Father butted in 'I do notice, you just tell me to stop because I must be after something'

'No I don't you are just a man'

Charles put his head down, they were at it again.

'Sorry son, we bicker too much don't we'

'Yes' Charles answered

'Maybe we should all sleep on this and talk some more in the morning, We don't go to work till Tuesday so maybe we can sort things out by then'

And that seemed to be it. Charles was left alone not sure what had happened but happy they were gone. He texted Nial and asked how he was. He was fine but was concerned how Charles was. Nial told him roughly what he had felt forced to tell his parents, how upset she had been, and asked what he should he do with all the clothes.

The answer to the last question came in the morning, his father came into his room with some toast and a smile on his face, Charles now knew what those noises had been in the night coming from the next room, parents making love.

'Right Charles, I am going to run you over to the Rileys so you can collect all your things, and you can say no to this, when you get back you can dress up as a girl and we will see what you look like. Ok?'

Charles did not say a word, this was a shock, maybe they were going to trick him somehow. Half an hour later they are outside Nial's. Inside Nial's, with his father outside in the car, a quick conversation about the unexpected request was discussed.

'Maybe they really want to know Charlotte'

'Maybe they just want to humiliate me'

'Maybe they want to see if you look like a girl'

'Maybe they just want me to say I am mad and have me locked up'

With everything in bags including the things Nial had bought, Nial looked at his friend, gave him a hug, 'Not sure lads do this, but you are a mate in trouble, if you want me to come I will, if not you know I will be here. That goes for Charles or Charlotte OK'

'Thanks' was all Charles could manage as he walked out with the bags.

Back home his mother was up and looking different, gone were the usual trousers and flats, she was in a dress and modest heels.

'Do you want any help?' she asked

'I will be fine' he replied

'You look good this morning dear' his father said to his wife and gave her a kiss.

Charles sent a text 'Mum in a dress, dad being nice, not sure what is going on'

The reply 'Here for you, will you do it?'

'Don't know'

Charles went to his room and sat on the bed worrying. After about half an hour he had been sitting on the edge of his bed trying to work out if this was just a horrible dream and it would stop, there were just so many things that could go wrong. With all this going on in his head his mother put her head round the door,

'Come on dear, I will give you an hand?' Charles just looked up 'Well go and have a shower for a start and wash your hair'

With a straight command he did as he was told and went for a shower, while he was in the shower she removed his clothes and left her silk robe out where he would see it. He came out of the bathroom in the robe and a towel wrapped around his head.

'Let me dry your hair dear'

He had always been fairly weak willed and she had always known he would do anything if you said it in the right manner, this new situation was apparently no different. She brushed his hair and dried it with her drier getting the volume and style back so the hair looked most definitely femal once more.

'You do have lovely hair you know'

'The lady at the salon said so'

'A salon?'

'Yes when we went to the leavers dance at school, Nial paid for it'

'Oh I see'

'It was what all the girls did'

'And you were one of the girls'

'Yes'

And so Charles had the details drawn out him, the salon, the practising, the dance, but not all the more intimate details of the party or the practising being a girlfriend.

'Do you want to do your make up first or get dressed?'

'I have my own make up' he offered

'Oh I suppose you will'

He went and picked up his make up bag from his room and returned to his mother's vanity table. Then went through his routine of moisturiser and cleanser before putting on light foundation, mascara, liner, blush and pink lip stick. And because the nail extensions were still there, they were repolished in a soft pink colour.

'I can see how no one picked you up for a boy, you look so much better than when I made you dress up for that party'

'I used Sarah's clothes mostly, so do you mind if I go and pick something now?'

'No I want to see the finished you'

They went in to his sister's room and opened the drawers and wardrobe. he found a padded bra and matching knickers, then picked out a longer grey skirt and pink sleevless blouse and as there was never any thing else, high heels. Then because he felt embarrassed to be seen naked in front of his mother he asked her to leave while he dressed. Minutes later he walks into the kitchen.

'Well I think I can see what Nial saw in you, very pretty'

'Derek stop it, this is Charles'

'No mum, it feels better if you call me Charlotte' he said this looking at the floor and feeling very awkward before his parents.

'Right well who wants a coffee, it must be that time by now' his father tried to inject some normality.

'Yes thanks dear, Charlotte do you want a drink?'

'A coffee please'

'Right then Charlotte, what are we going to do with you?'

'You are clearly very good at this, and from what we saw yesterday, well let's just say, you prefer boys'

'It was only playing about, we had not done anything like that before, we were only role playing'

'I think not, he had his you know what right inside I guess and you were not fighting him off, I know what I saw and that young lady was not playing about'

Charlotte was blushing at the thought of her watching them on the floor.

'You called me young lady' she was recovering

'I did didn't I'

'well young lady I am not sure I approve of your behaviour'

Charlotte was silent and sipped her coffee.

'Right Derek, we are still on holiday which means I am not cooking so where are you taking us for lunch? and bear in mind I am not going in any old cafe dressed like this'

Charlotte had to walk out of her own front door for the first time, but if she was worried her mother commented

'Don't worry darling, the neighbours will think you are Sarah, come on we can't wait all day'

They drove into town and found a nice wine bar with trendy office types in, the menu was not cheap, but the clientelle suited Charlotte's mothers idea of where you went when dressed up as she was. A pleasant meal followed by a wander round some shops, then on the way home a trip to the supermarket for the groceries, Charlotte being very much included in all these activities. Then once they were home and tidied up.

'So Derek what do you think?'

'No one was taking a second look except for some lads outside Tescos'

'What did you think Charlotte?'

Trying to deflect the real question 'Well you did not bicker all day like normal, and that coat you tried on did look great'

'You know that was not what I meant, being a girl is what I meant, did your feet hurt, was you fed up having to touch up your lip stick, is this what you want all the time?'

There was a pause while Charlotte considered the answer 'I have had a lovely day, I quite like the thing of having to do my lips and walking in heels is kind off....well makes me feel good........as for being a girl all the time I don't know, I have been a boy for 15 years and a part time girl for a few months,' her voice tailed off as if in thought.

'Well it needs sorting out, we need to know what is happening, you know I like to have things sorted'

'Yes mum I know, what do you suggest?'

'Well I want you to see someone who understands these things, get a professional opinion, and go with what they recommend'

'You sure, I could always try to be Charles for you'

His dad spoke up 'No the cat is definitely out now, I could tell you were behaving too much like a girl for this to be something you can just drop like that, no your mum is right, I shall make some calls tomorrow'

The rest of the day passed off uneventfully, Nial was texted to tell him everything seemed fine. His parents went to bed early and did not go straight to sleep, so Charlotte had to listen to their bedroom entertainment through the walls. She got herself cleaned up and went to bed, but it was cotton pjyamas that night, no satin nightie to keep the mood going.

Tuesday was a normal working day for the parents, but a list of jobs was left on the table, oddly the Charles that usually headed such notes was missing. Charles did not know what to wear that morning, should he wear a skirt or trousers, he in theory could do either, but he was still wary of his mother so settled for underwear under his nicest boy clothes and heels that could be removed quickly, his hair with some gel to style it and that would have to do. Nial came round to find out what had happened. He seemed to think they had got away with it, his girlfriend might still be around, but he too was mortified at the thought of being watched as they were on the floor, but did ask if Charlotte had been enjoying it until they were interrupted. The smile at the memory told him all he needed to know. Then he commented that the boy clothes with long pink nails looks odd, why not just wear what looks right with your body. So he went a borrowed a pair of jeans from his sister's room and a plain blouse.

When his mother came home she commented on how plain he was looking.

'I was unsure what you would think if I dressed as a girl today'

'I suppose I should say something, you should follow what feels right, but it is nice to know you think of how I might feel'

'There is one thing I would like to ask you'

'Yes'

'Can I wear a bra all the time, my nipples are so sensitive and a bra protects them'

'I suppose you should, it could look odd if you wear any tight fitting boy tops though, be careful wont you'

'I will' then looked at the long nails and thought 'a bit too much too look odd now'

His father came home saying they had to be at the doctors for seven to get advice. At a little after seven they are in the GPs surgery and being asked questions, then the parents are asked to leave so an examination can take place. After some more questions and blood samples taken, the doctor asked to see his breasts before calling the parents back in.

'It seems your child for one reason or another is not developing as a boy any more, his voice has not broken, there is little hair growth, he says his penis does not get erect, but most significant is the body shape, this could be down to the hormones he has taken, but I suspect that is only part of the story. Now we do need counselling, but Charles will need to decide which way he wants to go, if he wants to be a boy then there are drugs that will substitute the male ones he lacks, but I think lack of erections is a bad sign, alternatively we can encourage the female growth with different drugs and make you look like a girl, though clearly you will never be a fully functioning female.' He let this information sink in 'It is a hard decision, but one you should not take too long over, the longer you leave the more the body will develop and there is no knowing what might happen, imagine your voice breaking and your chest getting bigger, that would be confusing'. No one spoke so he continued 'Call tomorrow, I will let you know how I have got on with counselling, and I can also arrange to leave a pescription at the desk for whatever you decide' They all were in a state off shock for different reasons, but none of them was sure which course to take, and just leaving things seemed not the easy option.

Charles rang Nial, his mother rang her sister, his dad read the paper. Nial siad it was Charles's decision but Charles knew that Nial would love to have Charlotte full time, and after what seemed like an eternity since the weekend, Charles would love to be Charlotte and cuddle up to Nial and feel his warmth. Charles mother was wanting someone to talk too and just get it out, so her sister would do. His father could not articulate his feelings so hid, but he was as confused as the others, a son or a daughter? not a chioce he ever thought you could make.

It was late when mother came off the phone.

'Right here is what is going to happen, I am not sure I am coping very well with this, so Jane has come up with a temporary solution. You can go and stop with her for a couple of weeks, which gives us till the end of August, but if you go there you will have to be Charlotte all the time ok. The alternative is you stop here and try being Charles all the time. Now for what it is worth I know my sister is far more fashion conscious than me so if you want to be a girl I can think of no harder person to follow. I also think the best way for you to find out if this is what you really want is to throw you in the deep end, you can come home anytime you want but we go back to how we were and let the doctor work out what is up with your development.' she looked around for any reactions 'Right then Derek, you ring up in the morning and get the pescription for the female hormones, and you Charlotte will get yourself packed and get yourself to the doctors and pharmacists, any one got a better answer?'

So that was that, next morning before work father had rung the surgery, by twelve Charlotte had dressed and collected the scrip and picked up the pills. Then sat at home with a glass of water in one hand and a pill in the other, this was a momentus point in his/her life. Unexpectedly Nial rang, he soon found out what was happening so ran round to see her. She was still there glass and pill now on the table.

'Here' he gave her the pill, and now drink this, he passed her the glass. 'Just think back to the times we had, it is worth it, believe me you are wasted as a boy' Charlotte swallowed as she was told to. 'Now hows about a kiss.' This was the best thing he could do as she felt him hold her and feel like his girl again. The bad part was having to move out to aunt Jane's which though not on the other side of the country was on the other side of town about 20 miles away, no friends, no Nial, just aunt Jane.

Aunt Jane was the oppposite to her mother, always classy in her dress, she was good at looking good if you know what I mean. Where mother was effiecient and ran a smooth accounting office, with her clothes reflecting that, trouser suits, flat shoes and plain blouses for practicality, aunt Jane wore heels like his sister, had hair that must take an age to do in the morning and a figure she flattered with good clothes.

Charlotte had collected all her clothes from Nial's and been allowed to take a few from his sister's room, then he was driven over by his father in a silent car, niether knowing what to say. He did not stay long, Jane rather intimidated him and was glad to be away on his drive home, leaving his child in his sister in laws hands.

'So Charlotte you think being a girl is better than being a boy, you could be right, but part of you being here is to make sure this is not just a passing whim.' Charlotte sat feeling nervous 'Right as part of this deal I expect you to do everything about the house, the cleaning, the cooking, the laundry, the shopping, I shall leave you housekeeping and I do not expect to have to do a thing and you keep the place spotless.' pause 'right?'

'Yes aunt Jane'

'Also, because this is supposed to make life hard for you I will expect you not only to be dressed as a girl all the time, but as a fully made up, hair done up, high heeled and possibly corseted girl, that depends. Have you ever worn a corset?'

'Yes aunt'

'So you know the benefits and drawbacks, good' she looked Charlotte up and down 'You are pretty you know'

'Thank you'

'Any questions?'

'Can't think of any'

'You don't say much do you. I have been having some wicked thoughts. Now if you stand over there' ...... 'Yes just there, now bob up and down, just bend the knees a little, and pick up the hem of your skirt as you go down'...........'Yes just like that' Jane smiled 'Now I am sure you and your friend must have been looking on websites about people like you, how did you feel about those men who were maids? I could quite like having a maid for a couple of weeks, you could call me madam, I could ring a little bell when I needed you, and you have the curtsey off to a tee already. What do you think?'

'Not sure aunt Jane'

'Not sure? as in not sure you want to do all the housework, because you will be, or not sure as in wearing a plain uniform and having to bob up and down every time I call you'

'Not sure about the uniform'

'So bobbing up and down is fine'

Charlotte was not used to this sort of direct teasing.

'Oh Charlotte dear I am just teasing you now, everything else is well.....optional.......just if you did I could quite enjoy being the lady with her servant'

Charlotte did not reply

'Well Charlotte do you drink wine?'

'A little'

'Good, ther is a bottle in the fridge, bring it through and we shall have a glass'

Jane went on to explain in more detail what Charlotte would be doing, which shops were good, where and how the machines worked. Then showed her to her room and said good night.

Next morning Jane was gone early, so Charlotte dressed and looked around to work out what needed doing. She had decided to take up the challenge that her aunt seemed to imply that being with her was not going to be easy, so she wore the corset and tried to give her hair more body when drying it, and had worn her highest heels all day just to say she could. When Jane came home there was spaghetti waiting and a clean house. She was impressed and told Charlotte so.

'It seems you are going to do this with some gusto, and as a reward for todays efforts I am going to treat you tomorrow. I think you need a bit of a style change, so you can have my slot at the salon tomorrow as long as you let me choose what style you have'

Jane was a good looking woman in her late thirties, what Nial would call hot, so Charlotte agreed completely trusting in her aunts judgement.

It was just before lunch when Charlotte emerged into daylight the next day, and rather shell shocked from the experience, first her hair had been coloured, permed and styled so it was now a bobbed semi wave blonde. And as if this was not enough when Jane picked her up she took her to a jewellers that pierced her ears, Jane just stating that all girls have pierced ears, there was no discussion.

It was later as they ate the meal Charlotte had cooked when Jane asked if she liked her new look, Charlotte said it would take some getting used too, Jane told her she had to get the volume into the curls everyday to make it look its best. Charlotte asked why had she chosen this rather striking style. Her answer rather took her aback.

'You walk around in high heels, short skirts, and showing your cleavage, bit of a bimbo I reckon or else you have a boyfriend that likes you sexy, either way blonde suits'

Jane's guess that there was a boyfriend was proved correct when Charlotte asked if it was ok for Nial to come over on the Sunday. To find out more about her niece/nephew she agreed. Nial turned up in the afternoon and was surprised at how much Charlotte had changed, the new hair being a big hit. They did not get much private time together so only managed a few quick kisses, but agreed to see each other whenever they could. Jane's reaction to Nial was to see Charlotte as more of a girl than she first suspected. The following week she assessed her in many ways but the one thing she did not like was the teenage look. She put it to Charlotte she had dressed to please Nial, and she had dressed to please her mother, now she could dress to please her and on the saturday took her round some of the discount stores to give her an idea of what might get her approval. They got home with several bags all containing clothes. Tops with bows at the neck or the waist, chiffon balloon sleeves and pretty little cap sleeves. A variety of skirts, a long striaght one, a soft floaty cotton one, and a flared one with stiff underskirts, there was also a pair of white trousers. Charlotte knew what to do and changed immediately into the pink balloon sleeve blouse and black flared skirt, with off course red heels. Jane said she was so smart they would eat out and went to a local resturant that made them both welcome.

On the Thursday of that week Charloote's mother rang to say the exam results had come in the post, a day all students dreaded, so Jane drove her to her parents house after a quick inspection of Charlotte's appearance, white satin blouse with cap sleeves and bow at the waist for a belt showing off the narrowed waist caused by the corset, straight black skirt, black heels. The smarter Charlotte and the new hair style took her mother by surprise. After some chat about how they were getting on Charlotte was given the envelop, she needed five C grades or better to move onto the courses she liked, she had only three. This was a big blow to any plans that Charles and his parents had had without the added complication of him now being Charlotte.

Her mother and Jane had always been direct, no nonsense women and quickly assesed the situation, Jane spoke 'Well I don't think six form is an option for you at the moment is it. You lack the grades and being Charlotte will make your life very awkward at least till everyone has got used to you. Now I think what might work best is, you come home with me and have a week or two, look at other college courses or the possibility of getting a job, none of which is going to be easy, but you have to do something either as Charlotte or Charles' And with that they said their good byes and left for Jane's home.

Charlotte was given a couple of days to consider what she wanted to do, then after two glasses of wine Jane broached the subject of what she was going to do with her life. Relaxed by the alcohol Charlotte spoke freely and told Jane how much she had enjoyed being Nial's girlfriend, the whole confusion over whether she was a boy or a girl was difficult, but being someones girlfriend had felt special, when Charlotte later divulged the fact that she was not a virgin, Jane said she was not surprised and rather expected it. But when it came to what to do in the future Charlotte had no idea. Jane in her plain speaking way explained how Charles had never made a decision in his life, his mother always told him what to do, but now his mother was at a loss as to what to do, and it seemed Nial had a greater influence. So Charlotte could do what his mother wanted, do what Nial wanted or make a decision herself. It did not take long for Charlotte to think it through, for once he did not have to do what his mother wanted, and in doing that it would mean she could stay as Nial's girlfriend, so as the last drops of wine were poured out of the bottle she announced her desire to live as a girl all the time. Jane pointed out it would mean having to tackle the rest of the family, some might not approve, she still needed to get a college place or a job and that she ought to go home and clear out all of Charles's things. This was said more to challenge her commitment.

Charlotte had two weeks of holiday left and spent it looking at college courses, the job section of the paper and online, then there was the housework to do, washing, cleaning, ironing, cooking, it all took time. At the end of two weeks Jane felt the need to get Charlotte to make a decision. Charlotte had rung a few places but as soon as it got to the point where she had to say who she was her bottle went, she could hardly turn up with paperwork saying Charles when she clearly was a Charlotte. This simple problem stopped her getting any further, so Jane stepped in once she saw how awkward the situation was. A phone call to her sister and it was all decided, there was an appointment with a gender specialist the following week and depending on the outcome of that, Charlotte/Charles future would hang.

The specialist was a very nice woman who put Charlotte at her ease, after some talk about feelings and looks at notes and blood tests followed by a physical, she invited Charlotte's parents back into the room. Her advice was not to do anything drastic until she was 18 for legal reasons, but from the tests Charles could never function as a man fully, but then as Charlotte she would never be a real girl even after surgery. It was Charlotte who saw that she was not going to be either a boy or a girl without a conscious decision, she was non gender if that was possible, so she asked if that meant she could choose, the specialist agreed that given her hormone imbalance even after the pills she had taken, it would appear she had a chioce. Charlotte turned to her family and announced that she wanted to be a girl. Her mother held back her tears, but Jane had seen it coming and after hugging her sister whisked Charlotte away so as the truth was not so real for her sister.

Once home Jane sat Charlotte down and did one of her bossy speeches where she laid her law down.

'If you are staying with me as a girl then these things will happen'

You will never do anything remotely boyish.

You will take your pills and turn up to the counselling without fail.

You dress code shall be ultra feminine, at least to start, say six months.

Nial is welcome but if I catch you doing anything that you might have done with him as a lad then he is gone.

You will start working for me next Monday as my apprentice seamstress.

Charlotte asked for some clarification on some points, ultra feminine meant, heels, corset, stockings, skirts, make up, nails, hair, all had to be on a scale of one to ten at least a nine. She agreed to never do gaming with Nial again but asked if he would be allowed to stop the night, Jane was a little taken aback by this one, but insisted that he could as long as she was the girl in the relationship, and no she would not be checking up to make sure, and she would not be telling her mother about Nial stopping over as long Charlotte did not mention about her own girlfriends who sometimes stop over, 'my sister is such a prude at times' was the last comment on that subject, although Charlotte quickly worked out what her fathers odd comments about Jane's lack of a husband had been about, aunt Jane was gay and that helped explain alot. Maybe the 'law' that needed most explaining was the seamstress one. Charlotte did not know what one was so Jane told her how she had left school and worked for a tailor before making clothes on her own and developing that until she now ran a few fashion and bridal shops. Charlotte could work for her without the need for her identity being questioned, and there was also the fact that during their time together Jane had noticed how ebthusiastic Charlotte was about clothes and fabrics which meant she may well be good at making and possibly designing them once she knew how to do it. Charlotte was sat there taking in all this information and feeling rather overwhelmed by the days events, first the doctor had explained the medical situation which was enough to handle for a day, but now Jane was laying down rules for her continuing living with her. There were doubts creeping into the thinking, what if I do tire of being a girl, what if I want to be a boy in a years time, what if Nial dumps me, what if....... All these questions were running around her head.

Jane brought her back to earth 'Charlotte will you accept that if you stay here then you will stick by my rules?'

Charlotte wanted to say can it not be a little more relaxed, just see how it goes.

Jane waited a minute or two 'Ok young lady, either you accept that be Charlotte for the foreseable future or you can pack your bags right now...You have had plenty of time to think over the past weeks. Now is the time for a decision'

Charlotte started to say 'What if' but was cut short.

'If we are going to say what if, then the only one I will ask is, what if you walk out and go back to being a boy, what then, you will be an impotent lad with breasts, far to thin eyebrows and some very feminine gestures, besides all the regrets of not being Charlotte.'

Charlotte was feeling even more pressure until Jane spoke again 'Right as you can't make the decision I shall do it for you. I would hate to see my newly found niece turn into a nephew, and as you will be living under my roof, you are going to be the prettiest, most feminine young lady you can possibly be. You will never complain about anything unless you think it makes you look unattractive, you will follow my ground rules from now on.......understood?'

Charlotte did not have the nerve nor the will to object, and just nodded in agreement.

'Right the first thing you are going to do is let me see you in your underwear, pick your nicest set and not necessarily a padded one, then come out here and let me take a look at you' Charlotte did not get up 'Come on snap to it Charlotte' she said a in rather bossy tone. Charlotte went to her room and underdressed as instructed, putting her favourite black satin bra and knicker set. Then very self conscuoisly went to find her aunt.

'Excellent, I like the satin myself, your breasts are rather too big for a lad you know, nice size for a teenager girl though......but I think you need to find someway of making the panty area better looking, no one wants to see your boy bits, no matter how tiny they are. Might I suggest some tape you will find in the bathroom cabinet. Right off you go and see what you can do, then come back and show me what you look like without that lump'

Half an hour later and after much fiddling with the remains of her manhood, Charlotte returned to her aunt barefoot 'No heels, what have I told you girl' Charlotte scurried off to find some shoes. 'Thats better, now let's take a look at how the girl is looking.....move your hands Charlotte' she was holding them across her front hiding the privates. 'Doesn't that look better. Can you tell without the pants on?' Charlotte was standing there feeling so embarrassed that she found it hard to speak, 'Well if you cant tell me, you had better slip those knickers down and let me make up my own mind' Charlotte slowly slipped fingers into the waist band and inched the knickers down 'All the way dear, and the bra as well please' Charlotte just wanted this close examination to end so removed the underwear and stood before her aunt. 'Have you looked in a mirror? That is fantastic, I reckon you could go anywhere and no one would be any the wiser, even naked your little bush looks just right'

'Can I get dressed now'

'Why? do you not want to enjoy the freedom of looking like a sexy naked young woman?'

'I just feel exposed'

'Ok go and slip into a dressing gown'

While she was getting her wrap the door bell rang and Jane answered it, Charlotte felt sure she could hear Nial's vioce but not what was said, which she might not have liked the sound off. Jane was telling Nial that Charlotte needed reassuring and confirming in her present role, and though she did not see the attraction of men, if Nial was to be a man with her making her feel like a woman and make her feel as though she could never be a man, in Jane's words he would be doing ok. He went in to find Charlotte dressed only in the wrap.

After a kiss and a hug said 'You looking hot tonight Charlotte, do you fancy going out?'

'No need to go out on my account, I was just off out myself, you two stop here and enjoy yourselves' while giving Nial a long stare, they were stopping.

It did not take long after Jane had left for Nial to discover that Charlotte was wearing nothing under the wrap and the little dick had gone. 'Fuck me' Nial excliamed

Charlotte chuckled and said 'I can't, it has to be you that fucks me'

'That is true, are those tits still as sensitive as they were a few weeks ago' he stroked one and Charlotte took a quick breath, 'Yes to that then' It took ten minutes for them to get to the bedroom and for Charlotte to have her legs up allowing Nial full access to her hole. She put up no resistance, Nial just took her and did not let her resist. By the end they were both spent, and Charlotte knew she had enjoyed herself with the added pleasure of giving Nial what he wanted, which rather meant she knew her place. She was Charlotte, Nial's girl, Jane's niece and all that entailed.

When Jane got back they were sat like good teenagers watching some reality programme, Nial an arm around her shoulders, her legs tucked up beneath her.

'Oh hi aunt' she jumped up 'can I get you a coffee or anything'

'Why, thank you Charlotte, I will have a coffee'

While she was away she quickly found out that Nial had done as requested, to make Charlotte feel secure in her role as his girlfriend. She did not ask how but did guess the basic facts. Shortly after Nial left, after a cuddle at the front door he asked if she would always be his, she told him she could think of no one she would rather be with. He knew he had accomplished his part of Jane's plan and would need to be around to make sure he stayed her favourite.

Back inside Jane asked if Nial had been good. Charlotte said yes without specifying in what way he was good, Jane might not approve. But Jane changed the subject and asked her about the future, Charlotte still full of the pleasure of being with Nial just told her aunt that she would do whatever she wanted as long as it did not include having to register anywhere as Charles.

'So you will abide by my rules?'

'If that is what you want, then yes I will stick to your rules'

'Great, now then remember any slacking and I shall send you back to your mothers and you will have to cope with her and your rather girlish body'

'Yes aunt'

'Right on Monday I will get you started on some basic sewing and we shall see where we go from there'

The dining room soon became a workroom where Charlotte was left to learn about sewing, patterns, fabrics, and style, on top of all her household duties and feminising rules which soon included a corset as she was slouching over her work without one. It did not take long before she had made her first skirt and not long after that she was making all her own clothes, delighting in the new skills she was learning and seeing a purpose to the learning. As her competence grew so did her ability to adjust patterns eventually designing her own, and being given some wonderful fabrics to work with. Another benefit of spending time at home was that Jane could ask her to make, say a long dress, then insist she wear it to find out whether she had made a good job. This was no problem for Charlotte as she had always liked outfits that made her feel feminine and the ones Jane would make her wear always had something difficult but feminine to control, like a long skirt, or bell sleeves.

Jane also insisted that Charlotte keep her nails long which was awkward when sewing, but felt it added to Charlotte's rapid femininising. At the end of the first six months Charlotte walked on her toes even when barefoot, her achilles and calves had shortened so much, she sat upright even without the corset and could never be taken for a boy due to her bigger hips and larger chest thanks to the hormone treatment. Her mother grew to accept that she had another daughter, though her real daughter was a little miffed that she was not the only girl any more. Harder to take was Charlotte's grandparents refusal to accept that their grandson was different which caused stress in the family, but Charlotte had to cope with it. And the best way she had found of coping with problems about identity was to let Nial take her to bed and treat her like his girl, even if she did not come, he would still have used her as a girl and that was enough to reaffirm her status. That was the emotional response, Jane's longer term feminising was have a deeper effect, though Charlotte could not walk like a boy and physically in knickers looked like a boy, Jane was constantly pushing her into female situations. Charlotte had to go to a salon once a month and have her hair restyled or coloured, she was to keep her skin tanned with moisturiser and was encouraged to only wear the most feminine clothes.

By the next summer Charlotte's life had changed completely. She had a regular boyfriend in Nial who had taken a gap year, found a job working in computers and loved it, so when the time to go to uni came he turned it down in favour of vocational trianing with the company, which also maent he stayed local. Charlotte had learnt quickly how make, design and alter clothes and could make all her own clothes, Jane was giving her customers items for alterations which meant Charlotte was earning her keep. Charlotte was not socialising with many besides Nial's old school friends when they were back from uni, but she was having to go out, first to do grocery shopping and on dates, but as she grew confident in her ability to look totally female and with her sewing skills, Jane would ask her to see customers who needed a dress altering. Which meant being very close to complete strangers and not letting on her true identity.

The autumn brought about a confidence in Jane and suggested that they attend a fashion show together, but it was not just a look at the new ranges manufacturers were hoping she would but, it was a proper designer show with outrageous designs and a sense of theatre to it. Jane asked Charlotte to make her a cream and gold dress with a full skirt, narrow waist and big chest, basically a 50s retro look, and told Charlotte to make herself something to wear, it could be anything as long as it was good. Come the show Jane has a disc skirt with a corseted top and short bolero jacket, she loved it, Charlotte had made herself a dress out of layered cream chiffon which hung from gold halter neck bra line, she looked so adorably feminine Jane wished she was gay like her. The night was great event and Jane did plenty of networking while Charlotte just took in the styles and images from the show thinking how she might use some of them in her own designs.

I was between the show and Christmas that Jane sat Charlotte down. She would be eighteen soon and could make her own chioces without any input from parents. She had also been living at Jane's for 18 months, so now was a good time to reassess what the future held. Charlotte was happy to let things happen, to sew, to see Nial, to live with Jane. Jane made it clear she could not stop with her indefinitely, why not move in with Nial was Jane's suggestion, live with someone her own age. Jane also wanted her to work more in the shops dealing with customers than before which pushed Charlotte out of Jane's house even more.

So the next time Nial was round Charlotte told him what her aunt had talked about, Nial liked the idea of having Charlotte fulltime but saw it as a chance to push her into being his girl completely. He told Charlotte and later Jane that he would love to find somewhere for him and Charlotte to live together but his condition was that Charlotte had surgery to enhance her already female look. When asked what he meant, he explianed that her would like her to have a proper girls hole primarily, to get rid of the little remains of the boy adding cheekily that breast implants would be nice as well. Charlotte at first objected, somewhere deep inside she felt she was still a boy all that had happened was just a series of unfortunate chioces made by her and Nial at first which left her with only one practical way to go, but surgery felt quite final, stopping any chance of return. The subject had come up in counselling and she had always rejected the idea. Now however with mounting pressure to comply with Nial's desires she capitulated and shortly after her 18th birthday had her name officially changed, followed by the removal of all traces that Charles had ever been around. The final act was to have the surgery, Nial saved up but Jane helped with the costs so it could happen sooner than later. Charlotte emerged from hospital very sore and well bandaged but with rearranged crotch and an extra cup size making her a good C.

Charlotte's fate was sealed when she moved into Nial's small rented house, it was hers to be herself in, though in reality it was Nial's to have her be what he wanted her to be, and for many years to come it was to be his hot chick that he dreamt of all those years ago when he first saw his friend in a photo wearing his sister's dress to a party. He was happy with the outcome, and Charlotte was content to feel wanted by Nial, and have a job she was good at and enjoyed. The being a girl was not too bad either.

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Un-Forced - Forced Fem?

littlerocksilver's picture

Read this story this morning at that other site. I do wonder about Nial's motives, self serving or intuitive. I also wonder about his resources and sources. There are a couple of typos; however, the one in the last paragraph, tears instead of years, is interesting. I know this is fantasy, but I don't think it would work unless the subject was quite willing.

Girl.jpg
Portia

Portia

opps

I thought I had changed the tears/years, though it does almost make sense in a surreal way. As for the rest, you should have seen it before it was proofed a few times.
Apologies to the purists
Lauran

A very submissive boy Lauran

Charles did not have the character to build his own destiny and was prey to people like Nial.

Nial moulded Charles into Charlotte from when he was 15/16 which in reality was unlawfull.

Charles didn't stand a chance especially with his parents and then his auntie.

However it seems he ended up happy which is all one can ask?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

looking at that picture...

...it doesn't look like a 360 rainbow. It looks like stairway to heaven! Jacob in the bible saw a stairway to heaven.