New Girl in the Band Chapter 4 - Final Chapter

Printer-friendly version
New Girl in the Band Final Chapter
By Princess

Thanks To Stanman63 For Editing!!

Synopsis:David submits to the bands demand that he be a girl for them and some interesting and uncomfortable situations develop.

I was given over several weeks to rest from the operation. My sister Cherie gave me some lyrics to memorize during that time. Some of them were quite humiliating for a boy to do and I was supposed to be the lead vocalist for some of the more girlie songs. Some of the most humiliating was this new song they wrote named "Cherry Bomb". I was going to have to talk with my sister about me singing that song.

There were several other songs about wanting to be with boys or others about being a pretty girl wanting boys. It was like my sister was trying to humiliate me with those. That was probably the point of making me the lead vocalist. But wasn’t Cherie the lead vocalist? It was going to be very rough.

The weeks went slowly because my body feminized extensively during those weeks, my breast implants also grew even larger during those weeks that I rested.

It was scary because I thought the point in feminizing me was to make me appear as Lita, but she wasn’t a voluptuous double D. How could I pose as her now?

My hips also flared out and after the two weeks I could totally pose as a girl unless someone looked inside my panties. That area was still the same, but a lot smaller. It was totally nonfunctional at the end of the two week period.

Cherry was at my bedside telling me about how they made "Cherry Bomb" when I got up the courage to ask her how I could possibly pose convincingly as Lita now.

She laughed and told me, “We had a falling out and she said she was leaving. She still cares for the band and gave me permission to replace her with a look-alike for a year. We will give the story that she got a breast enlargement.“

'What the fuck? She was leaving, but didn’t she have any other plans beyond the Little Runaways? If she did she was like screwing herself letting me do this.'

"So, what do I get for being Lita?"

"Any royalties that I made are legally Lila's."

That pissed me off but what could I do? Nothing really. I was stuck for the year

It was difficult, but I had adjusted to the new body by the end of the two week period. My weight was redistributed and I had a lot of new weight in my chest area. That required me to adjust the way I moved. My hips were also a lot larger so that affected the way I walked.

My sister told me it was time to go home. She laid me out some clothes to put on. I gave her a stunned look. They looked like streetwalker clothes. Fishnet stockings and a very tight leather miniskirt and a pink tank top. But it was clear from her serious look she gave me that she expected me to wear that outside. She left and shut the door and I proceeded to dress. It wasn’t very hard for me to do it since I had dressed like a girl before.

But I never did it in public. I realized that I was very exposed when I finished. There was no bra and my tank top plunged down showing a lot of cleavage. With my double D cups there was a lot of cleavage. And my nipples poked out.

I walked outside and my sister was there with the bands manager Jeff and Sandy. They began to laugh at my whorish outfit. I wined at my sister, “Oh come on Cherie. Cant I at least have a bra on so my nipples don’t poke out?”

She laughed at me and said, “NO way SIS! A hot girl like you should love showing off her nipples. That’s a good look for you.”

I frowned knowing there was no way out of this.

She said, “Good now that’s settled lets leave this place. “ She made me walk in front as we left. I could feel all the men's eyes on my big chest and on my hips as I left the place. My hips swayed side to side like a woman’s. It felt natural now that my hips had changed. But It was also very humiliating and I couldn’t stop.

We got in her car with the other girls. I sat beside Jeff as the car took off. I could feel his eyes on me and it made me uncomfortable. My sister saw and it made her giggle and then she said, “Get used to that. You will have to get close to him just like Lita did. That’s one of the reasons she left. Oh and get a lot of rest tonight because we will have practice tomorrow morning at 8:AM sharp. So Learn your lines well.“

We dropped Sandy at her place and went home that night. I got to spend the first night in two weeks in my own bed. It was great. I was studying my lines in the new songs that I would have to sing. There was one song that I suspect my sister made with me specifically in mind. It was titled the woman in me. I wasn’t sure if I could pull off those humiliating lyrics but some how I had to.

I memorized the lines and was ready for bed. I had slipped into a soft pink nighty my sister bought for me and I was lying in my bed slowly drifting off to sleep.

I had remembered what my sister said about the time so I was dressed and ready by the time she came to wake me up. Cherie smiled approvingly at me saying, “Good, little sister. I see you have wore that new outfit I brought you. Why do you look so down today?”

That snide statement got me upset. I said in anger, “Oh, why would I be down? Maybe being changed into this when I didn’t consent? Or could it be having years taken from me and forced to do this in public the risk of public humiliation that I may never be able to live down?“

She shrugged and said, “Don’t worry, little sister. I wont let anyone find out you are really a boy. How could they possibly figure it out now. Look at yourself, you are stunning. The boys will fall in love with you. Is that how you plan to go to the studio?”

I nodded and she shook her head, “No Lita. Go to the bathroom and shave your legs again. Your legs need to be smooth and feminine. Go now and I will inspect you when you return.”

I went to the bathroom and took of my nylons. I got my new bright pink razor. I shaved my legs down until they were silky smooth. I put my pretty nylons back on and slipped my pink stilettos’ on. Then I walked out for my sisters inspection. That was humiliating. She pulled my silky nylons down and inspected my legs. Running her hands down my calves and thighs. She nodded in approval and pulled my skirt up. She said that I needed to shave there too. She said I had to have a runaway strip shave tonight. But we had to go. I followed her to the car. And we went to the studio to practice. That was another humiliating experience.

The other girls there were pretty nice to me. Except for Cherie, but I suspected the other girls were getting mad at her for how she was treating me. Sandy seemed to like me. She came up to me when I walked in with my sister. She said, everything will be okay." Then she hugged me.

Jacky came up to me also and smiled. She said, "I'll help you too." She took my hand and lead me to my place. Joan smiled at me. She came up and kissed me, then she said that she'd help me, too.

It seemed that no one really liked Cherie. Joan asked me if I knew the songs yet and I said, “Yes I think I do. DO I really have to be the lead signer for those songs?”

Joan said, “Yes. I know it will be very difficult for you to sing those girlish songs, but I heard you sing some of them before and you really do sound like a girl when you sing. I know you can do this, David. We really need you.”

“I understand, Joan,” I told her. “I will do my best. I think I know the songs.”

I looked at her with a warm smile. I was really the only one that looked like a girlie girl. Joan had her typical black leather outfit that she was known for. Her jet black hair and tight leather pants and top. It all looked very alluring on her tough biker took. Sandy and Jacky had on orange jumpsuits that they liked to wear. They wore those for their tour last year. I was wishing that I could wear something more boyish, but there was no way.

Cherie said, “OK girls. Lets start with Cherry Bomb. Did you memorize that one, Lita?”

I groaned dreading signing that one in front of them all. I said, “Yes, of course, but cant someone else do lead for this one.”

She said sharply, “No you have the voice for it. So lets start.”

I groaned inward as Jacky clicked her drumsticks several times getting the beat ready. Joan started the beat on her guitar. Jacky followed her with the drums. They had the beat started and we waited till it was our time.

It was my time and I had to start singing the lines a boy should never have to sing.
Can't stay at home, can't stay at school
Old folks say, ya poor little fool
Down the street I'm the girl next door
I'm the fox you've been waiting for

Those were my first few lines I sung. The beat continued, but I was too embarrassed to continue. They stopped and looked at me as I just stood there mute and my cheeks bright red from shame.

Cherie came toward me with her face red about to yell at me when Joan shouted, “Cherie NO! Don’t you do anything to him. Let me handle it." She said it with such force that Cherie didn’t dare counter. She looked ready to fight if Cherie tried to do anything.

Joan approached me and said gently, “The next few lines aren't as embarrassing as that. I know you are strong enough to do this, David.” She held me as she tried to inspire me to do this.

I said with my voice stuttering, “I, I’m not sure, Joan. IN the next course I will have to say how I am a wild girl.“ My face got even brighter.

She laughed and said, “Yeah. I cant imagine how rough this is for a boy, but I know you can do this. Please, for me?” Then she gave me a really hot kiss right on my mouth.

If I could had got hard I’m sure I would have from that kiss. I nodded, now aroused, “Okay Joan. I can do this.” My face still flushed with embarrassment.

Cherie shouted lets go again. Jacky clicks her drumsticks again for the beat.
Click
Click
Click and Joan started the cords with her guitar. The beat went on for several times and I started singing my lines. Even though some of the lines were really embarrassing for a boy to sing, I made it though. I said how I was the fox they were waiting for without stopping.

I made it to the end and we were all singing the end. It felt pretty good. Even Cherie said, “That was really good, David. I think you will be ready for the tour sooner than we thought. Now, Lets try Queen of the Noise. I cant wait to hear you sing that one.” She giggled.

Joan gave her that fearsome look like she wanted to knock Cherie into the wall again. The other girls looked like that wouldn’t care if Joan did. I began to think we might not make it though the tour. The band seemed like it was about to break up.

I remembered the lines for that song and Jacky clicked her drumsticks again. Joan started on her guitar and it went off without a hitch. We practiced all night and I gradually got better. I was worn out by nighttime, but I did get over my embarrassment from singing those lines.

I began to feel like a hot girl singing about being a hot girl. How weird is that?

I was lying in my bed that night when Joan came in. I smiled weakly at her. I was really worn out when she said, “Hey, Lita. Do you want to go practice?”

I answered stunned, “What?”

She sat down beside me and said, “Lets be honest here. This is really stupid. The real Lita left and she was the lead guitar. You replaced her and you cant do that. But you can sing great. Lita was stupid to leave us like that. But choosing for you to replace her was even more stupid. This band will fall apart. that’s the truth of it.

The girls are ready to rip each others heads off. I think this will be the last tour. I don’t know if they will survive alone, but I'm making plans on forming my own band. I can strike out alone and probably make it really big. I want to try out a few new songs I have made. Do you want to help me? And I will teach you the guitar, too.”

Even though I was really worn I nodded, “Yeah. Lets go Joan.”

I dressed and as we were leaving Joan said, “I heard this new song on TV from the ARROWS. Its titled I Love Rock and Roll. I bet I can get permission to do it and really make it kick. Lets try it. “

I smiled.

Epilogue

I made it though the final world tour with the Runaways. I made a lot of money and after a rough legal battle for the royalties, I won. Judge said the real Lita forfeited her right by signing me to take her place. I moved on to make my own band and during the 80s I made it big time.

Joan made it big too. She became one of the biggest names in girl rock after the Runaways. She remained big even into the 90s.

I made millions and made it into the Big time. Cherie got into drugs it the 80s and had it really rough. I made sure she paid for what she did to me. She ended up spending every cent she made on her legal battles with me.

I sued her big and her and her mother had to spend every cent they had defending themselves. The settlement bankrupted them. But I had to sign a stipulation that it was all never to become public. After All, I am very Happy.

 

The End

Afterthought and Authors Notes.
The Runaways, are or were an actual band in the late 70s.
Cherry Bomb and Queen of the noise was a few of their actual songs that made it big time. I hope I am not breeching any legalities by mentioning them in my story.

up
111 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good one Princess.

The storyline was good and the fighting between the girls was realistic.

I thought maybe a little more effort in correct grammar and editing would make it a lot better.

Good luck with your writing.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

New Girl in the Band Chapter 4 - Final Chapter

It was a distinct pleasure to edit this story and keep the stories atmosphere true to the author's intent.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Ending

While it's good that David got the upper hand in the end, I can't help but feel the ending (epilogue) was rather abrupt, given the build up to the tour itself. Did you run out of steam / inspiration beyond that point?

It would have been interesting to have had a bit more detail on what happened immediately after the tour - given David had been living 24/7 as a female (complete with various surgical enhancements), would he have completely de-transitioned? Kept the new body but adopted a more 'normal' or even androgynous style? There's plenty of potential for another story dealing with the aftermath.

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!