Summer with Auntie Kate - Part 5

Printer-friendly version

Summer with Auntie Kate

Part V — An Introduction to Satin and Lace

“Oh, I’m so sorry sweetie, here I am all snuggly warm in my soft robe and you’re standing there naked and freezing! Let’s get you something comfy to take off the chill.” Missy swished past Kelly, the pretty blue robe she donned earlier hugged her ample curves. She slid open the door to Amy’s vast walk in closet, revealing a treasure trove of silk, lace, and luxurious satin. Sparkling dresses, flowing skirts, blouses, chemises, slips, frilly lingerie, soft sweaters, and robes all neatly arranged on satin hangers. A mountain of sexy heels and sandals on racks of shiny brass dominated the back corners. Hanging in the middle was an exquisite antique full-length mirror illuminated by two matching lamps.

“Amy was such a girlie girl. Look at all of this loveliness!” Missy selected a lustrous full-length, long-sleeved, purple satin robe and a pair of matching, dainty, open-toe marabou sandals. She held the slippery robe open in front of Kelly, “So, what do you think of this little combination?” Kelly offered little opinion, as his goose-bump covered body practically jumped into the robe. The cool satin floated around his shoulders and gently settled itself onto his lithe frame, hanging all the way past his toes. The fabric overloaded his senses with its stimulating silkiness. His hairless body seemed to be so much more alive, feeling every delicate caress with acute sensitivity. Missy slid the sandals onto Kelly’s feet. The low heel was just enough to keep the robe from dragging across the floor.

“Wow, this robe is really nice Missy. It feels so cool, but so warm at the same time. Auntie was right, I guess I have been missing out.”

“This is just the beginning honey, you just relax and let your Auntie Kate and I spoil you to the fullest. It’s been so long since we’ve had a guest at our dinner parties. I guess since Amy has been gone, your Aunt and I have been pretty down in the dumps. But I’m so happy to have you here, and I’m sure Amy is looking down on us and smiling. Kate said you two were very close, and I know Amy would be very happy to see you experiencing your softer side, especially with her lovely wardrobe.”

“My my, Miss Baker, I do believe that Kelly here, would give Amy a run for her money in a “who wore it best” competition!” Kate’s face was glowing as she took a long look at her nephew adorned in her daughter’s attire. She gave Kelly a quick peck on the cheek, “You look absolutely lovely. I want you to know that I’m not trying to recreate Amy through you, sweetie. There can never be another one like her, but it makes me just as happy to see you enjoying yourself and modeling some of her favorite things. It’s been so long since I’ve seen these clothes. They look so good on you. I can’t wait for dinner tonight. It’s going to be so much fun! Just wait Kelly, you won’t believe what we can do.”

Kelly wondered just what was in store for later. He felt so comfortable with the ladies that it didn’t really matter much what they had in mind for him. His inhibitions were nearly gone for good. He’d never felt so amazingly relaxed and couldn’t believe that he was doing so in a frilly ladies satin robe and a pair of frilly, heeled sandals.

“Come sit at the vanity and we’ll get started on your hair.” Kelly minced over to the padded chair and took a seat in front of the mirror. Kate and Missy each took an exquisite ivory-handled brass hairbrush and began to slowly comb out Kelly’s lustrous curls. Missy caressed his scalp with one hand as she brushed with the other. Kelly drifted off into a dreamlike trance. “Your hair is the most luxurious I’ve ever seen. I worked for many years as a hairdresser and this is by far the loveliest of the lovely. So, Kelly, what sort of style did you have in mind?”

“M…m…Missy, I…uh…I think you should do whatever you think is best. Your h…hands are so s…s…soft. I….”

“What about the conservative style you were talking about earlier?”

“It doesn’t matter, I want you to keep doing what you are doing. You make it as flamboyant as you wish. Who is going to notice?”

“Well, I was secretly hoping you’d say that Kelly. And you are so right, who is going to notice? After all, we’ve both seen you naked! What could be more shocking than that? Great! I think you’ll love what I have in mind.” Kate set down her brush and headed out to the hallway towards her room, “I see you have it under control, Missy. I’ll get our clothes, shoes, and makeup rounded up and be back in a few. We might as well all get ready together.”

“Outstanding Kate, don’t forget to grab my garment bags hanging on your door.” Missy threw a pink sheet over the vanity mirror, “This is going to be a surprise, honey…a beautiful surprise!” She pulled Kelly’s hair back and slipped it into a ponytail. Then she pulled out a curling iron and curled the pony into about twenty individual barrel curls, sweeping each up on one side of the pony and then alternating until all of Kelly’s hair was piled neatly into a lovely up do. She then pulled some individual strands loose from the pony along his temples, also curling them into barrels and letting them dangle loosely. The loose curls framed Kelly’s face, creating a thinner and much more feminine illusion. “Almost done sweetie! Just need to finish it off with these.” Missy told Kelly to close his eyes as she opened a vanity drawer and produced two diamond-encrusted, silk rose hairpins. Each was a silk rosebud with three rose shaped diamonds inside each bud. Short silver lace ribbons accented the pins. “Hold still…” She carefully pinned them among the mountains of shiny curls.

“Oh my gosh! She’s absolutely beautiful!” Kate was beside herself as she placed her load of clothes and cosmetics on the bed and came over for a closer look.

“She? Auntie Kate did you just call me “she”?” Kelly seemed a little taken aback.

“Well of course I did, Mister Grace, or should I say Miss Kelly? If you saw yourself right now you’d definitely agree!” Kate slid a hand inside Kelly’s robe and inched it along his smooth thigh. “Lighten up Kelly, we all know the truth of your anatomy,” Her fingertips gently caressed the underside of his shaft, causing it to instantly pulse, “but let’s just set that aside for awhile, shall we?” Kelly nodded in total agreement as his manhood came alive and quickly tented out his robe.

“I see your “little lady” is awake, how lewd. Well, we’d better keep her under wraps for a while. And I’ve got just the thing to hold her in place.” Kate retrieved a black silk lingerie bag and pulled out a pair of luxurious pink satin panties trimmed in black lace. Small pink bows adorned the lacey waistband, and the leg openings were neatly scalloped. “Stand up and untie your robe. Once you step into these, you’ll never want anything else! These are hand-made by a French lady-friend of mine in Denver. She is the best!”

Kelly stepped into the panties as his Aunt held them open, first one foot then the other. One of Kelly’s toenails slightly snagged the edges of the fine lace, luckily without harming it. “Hmm, looks like someone needs a pedicure.” Kate drew the panties ever so slowly up Kelly’s insanely smooth calves and then on to his thighs. Just as the robe had done, the panties caused little electric sensations to course through his body, causing his already rigid cock to throb and swell.

Kate stopped just below his hard shaft, leaving the delicate lingerie for a moment, she returned with a small round object. It appeared to be encased in silk but the inside was actually latex. Before Kelly knew it, she quickly rolled it down the length of his shaft. “Bet you’ve never seen one of those before…don’t ask me where it came from. Let’s just say I’m a woman of many surprises!” The little object was a satin condom. The outside was satin and the inside latex. “In case of any spontaneous outbursts. We can’t afford to have her go off in those silky delicates, but we don’t want that latex rubbing on them either.” Kate tucked Kelly inside the waistband of his panties as she pulled them up into place. She smacked his smooth, silken-clad bottom for good measure. “Mmm, aren’t we the sexy one? Take off your robe for a second and walk across the room a couple times. I want to make sure our little security measure isn’t causing you any discomfort.”

Kelly strolled across the room, his hardening member pressed tightly inside his lovely panties and the sheath was having an unwanted effect as he slithered back into the comfy vanity chair. As his aunt bent over to check the fit of his panties, her delicate touch on his sensitive tip caused his body to shudder under an intense orgasm. Missy quickly stepped in and slid his panties down to his knees. The satin covered condom pulsed as each jet of hot cum filled the tip, threatening to blow it’s top.

“I should have known those special panties would have that effect. Even on us girls, who wear that stuff all the time, it can cause spontaneous sexual ecstasy.” Missy had Kelly stand up as she carefully slipped the cum-filled sheath off Kelly’s spent cock. She grabbed the base of his shaft and gently pumped toward his tip, squeezing out the last drop onto her awaiting tongue. Then she followed that up with a quick suck, as her ruby lips drew any remnants into her hot mouth. “Well, I guess we have that out of our way! No can we continue without any more distractions Miss Kelly?” Missy winked.

Kelly slumped lazily back into his chair, “I think we’re good Miss Baker.” The intensity of his last orgasm drained him completely, and he relaxed in the warm afterglow.

“Well, then, I guess we’d better get you covered back up and continue.” Kate pulled his heavenly panties back into place, taking a few seconds to smooth out any wrinkles across his cute bottom. “There you go, honey. Missy, I believe a pedicure and manicure are in order for Kelly, these nails need some serious work.”

“I do believe you are correct Kate, I’ll take care of the feet if you do the hands. How’s that?”

“Just fine, I’ll go get my nail stuff.” Kate went over to a dresser and returned with a small, red leather bag filled with all sorts of files, cotton balls, and bottles of various liquids in an array of colors. “Hey Kell, you look a little cold just sitting there in your dainty little panties, are you ok?”

“I’m a little chilly I guess.”

“No problem, Missy will you fetch Kelly a nice little cover-up? Not the long fluffy robe. That will get in our way.” Missy came back with a knee length, long-sleeved luxurious pink satin dressing gown. It was trimmed in delicate black lace, just like his panties. Missy held the sleeves out as Kelly swished it around his lithe body. The smooth fabric sent little chills up and down his spine, giving him goose bumps. “Excellent choice Missy.”

Kate and Missy commenced to file down Kelly’s jagged nails into smooth, rounded curves, massaging his hands and feet as they went. Kelly slipped into a dreamlike trance, and then went completely to sleep in the comfy high-backed chair. Missy popped little cotton balls between each of his toes, and then applied a clear lacquer to fill in the ridges and rough spots. Kate did the same to Kelly’s fingernails.

“Katie hon, what do you think about a color?”

“I’m thinking about a deep burgundy or bright crimson. Something with a little flash and shine.” Kate dug through her bag until she found what she was looking for. “Well here they are. What do you think?”

“They’re both fabulous, how about we flip a coin? Those shades of red go well with so many outfits, I’m sure we’ll have no trouble finding a lovely ensemble.” Kate found a silver dollar in one of the vanity drawers, “Heads for crimson, tails for burgundy.”

“Tails never fails,” Missy predicted. And she was correct. “Told you so.” Kate found another bottle of burgundy and they prepared to paint Kelly’s lovely nails. “I’m surprised how nice his nails are, they are longer than I expected. I’ve never seen such on any guy before. We won’t need any acrylic extensions, or any of that stuff.”

“Maybe we’ll do that another time for fun Missy!”

“Oh for sure! That would be a wonderful experiment, but we have the whole summer, remember?”

“I most certainly do, and what a summer it should be.” Kate and Missy painted Kelly’s nails with expert skill. The shiny red sparkled under the lamplight, the tiny metallic flakes giving off an iridescent radiance. Kelly woke from his slumber, and gave a short gasp at his newly modified hands and feet.

“Holy cow! My n…n…nails…you polished them…I uh…”

“What do you think sweetie? Aren’t they beautiful?” Missy held one of his hands and Kate held the other. He rolled his hands back and forth, mesmerized by the glossy shine, and feminine shape.

“I should have known what you two were up to! Here I thought you were just smoothing them up a bit…I never…” Kelly was amazed and surprised, but not disappointed in the least. He knew he was safe with Missy and Kate, and that none of his friends would ever know.

“You don’t like them? I guess we should have ask….” Kate looked a little disappointed.

“No, I think they are extraordinary auntie Kate! I just never thought that my nails could ever look so feminine.”

“Well, check out what you are wearing babe…sexy little satin and lace panties, and a silky lacy robe…we couldn’t possibly leave your nails looking dingy and rough, could we? It just wouldn’t fit our theme for the night. Kelly, you are about to enter a realm of femininity that few girls ever experience let alone a boy like yourself…. come to think of it, I think it’s time we stop calling you a boy. When I said “she” earlier, I meant it. You are one of us girls now, so just relax and enjoy the journey.” Kate and Missy got Kelly to his feet. Kelly admired each of his feet. The deep nail polish accentuated his smooth, hairless legs and silky feet.

Missy slid a hand inside his robe and tickled the head of his stiff cock, the wispy panties held him tight, wrapping him along his hip. Any other direction and his manhood would escape the satiny bonds. “Such a nice big clitty, for a sexy girl.” She whispered closely into his ear, her hot breath seemed to invade his body. She licked his earlobe and gave it a quick suck. His heart skipped two beats and blood flowed freely into his thickening shaft. He could feel his heart beat as it pulsed inside his pretty pink panties.

“Kell, it’s time for us ladies to get dressed. Enough of this prancing around in our frumpy robes. Miss Baker and I are going to give you a complete lesson in what it means to be a lovely lady. None of that jeans and t-shirts mess either. A girly-girl’s evening for sure! Kelly you just sit back for a few while Missy and I get our lingerie on.”

Just the thought of Missy and Kate putting on lingerie drove Kelly crazy. His hard cock continued it’s constant pulsing inside his panties. Missy came over to Kelly some black satiny objects. She slipped tied something smooth and silky around his head to cover his eyes, and before he could object, she secured his wrists to the chair arms. “Now no peeking while we slip into our dainty under things you naughty little girl! We want you to be surprised when we are finished with our sexy lingerie.”

The ladies never left the room, and Kelly could hear them whispering and giggling as they snapped, clipped, and laced themselves up into whatever heavenly creations they decided on. “Well we might as well do our hair and makeup Kate, but in the meantime we can show Kelly what we have so far.”

Kelly felt his aunt brush her soft breasts along the back of his shoulders as she unfastened the satin covering over his eyes. As she stepped slowly around in front of him his heart skipped a beat. She wore little but it was stunning. Her legs were encased in sheer, black, lace-top stay-ups. She wore a tiny black satin thong with lace edging that matched her stockings. Her breasts were barely covered in a half-cup matching black bra. They jiggled tantalizingly in front of Kelly’s face. Her hardened pink nipples tented out the edges of the filmy fabric, not quite hiding the chocolate circles of her areolas. “So you like this look Kelly?”

“Oh…. oh, yeah…that’s hot Auntie Kate!” Kelly could barely squeak out a few words. His heart was in his throat and his blood was pooling down below.

“I want your opinion on this fabric Kelly,” Kate stepped towards him releasing his wrists, which were tied with a pair of stockings, not unlike the ones she was wearing. “Don’t be shy honey, feel this…or should I say, “these.” She grabbed his hands, pulling him up to her body and pressing them into the lacy fabric of her lovely brassiere. Kelly softly squeezed her ample globes.

“It’s very nice fabric, I like it…. a lot.”

Kate slipped open his robe and inspected his panties once again, “I can see that you do indeed, such a big girl you are!” She slid the back of her palm across the head of Kelly’s manhood and patted his soft jewels, “Good thing we rubbed all the sticky cream out of this fat clit, or else we’d be searching for another pair of fine panties for Miss Kelly.”

“Right you are Kate, and especially since Miss Kelly is seeing us in our finest lingerie. That could be too much for any naughty girl to handle!” Missy Baker stepped into Kelly’s view next to Kate. Kelly just stared, he was experiencing erotic sensory overload. Missy Baker was a fantastic vision of beauty and glamour. The only time he’d seen anything close was in the Victoria’s Secret catalog. Her heavy breasts were pressed together in a bright blue satin push-up bra. The lace edging on the cups was luxurious with little sparkling threads woven within the brilliant fabric. Below she wore an equally delightful waist cincher garter belt. The middle and back were matching blue satin and the sides were see-through black lace. Missy also wore lovely thong panties, matching the lace and satin pattern of the rest of her slinky attire. Attached to the cincher, by six garter straps adorned with blue ribbons, were sheer, black silk stockings with contrasting blue lace tops. Missy even wore a pair of sparkling black, stiletto pumps with blue lace bows over the toes. She was absolutely gorgeous.

“Missy you are a rare beauty!” Kate hugged and kissed her cheek lightly, their breasts pressing together during the embrace.

Kelly shuddered but managed to hold together, “Miss Baker you are so pretty, I have a hard time believing you are as old as you say you are.”

“Oh Kelly, you’re so sweet! Thank you honey, you know that flattery will get you everywhere,” Missy winked.

Kate interrupted, “All right ladies, enough small talk and ogling at one another’s bodies…time to have Miss Kelly join our lingerie club, so to speak. We’ve got some things laid out for you right over here Kell,” Missy and Kate led Kelly over near to the bed, and laid out before him was some of the most feminine garments he’d ever laid eyes upon.

“I’m going to be wearing this stuff?”

“Of course Miss Kelly! Don’t be silly, a lady always looks and feels her finest when dressing up, and what better way to do that than starting with frilly lingerie?” Missy was holding up an exquisite, ivory satin under-bust corset in front of Kelly, “This will help give you a nice girly shape, it won’t take much because you have such a sexy bod to begin with.”

Kate stepped behind Kelly and slid the slippery robe off his shoulders, tossing it onto the bed, leaving Kelly clad only in his tiny pink panties. “It’s too bad these panties have to come off as well, they look so good on your cute bottom,” She squeezed his satin covered backside with both hands, and then quickly whisked the panties off. Kelly could feel ever little whisper of moving air across his hairless skin, causing little bumps to rise as well as his thick shaft. The veins rippled over his full length, causing his smooth head to swell and pulse.

“Goodness, she’s insatiable,” Missy reached out, grabbing Kelly’s manhood, slowly stroking him. “We’ll have to keep her under wraps for awhile, but we can’t really do that in this hardened state.”

“I’ll handle this growing problem Missy,” Kate replaced Miss Baker’s hand with hers.

“C’mon Kate, didn’t your momma teach you how to share?” Both ladies laughed, pushed Kelly back so he sat on the edge of the bed, knelt down in front of him and began to lick the underside of his shaft up and down. Both of their tongues intertwined with each other as their hot, sticky saliva coated him in a thin film. Kelly stared down at the deep cleavage of their breasts as they swayed and jiggled in the lacy confines. Each lady taking turns deep-throating his rigid cock. It didn’t take long before Kelly was on the edge of another orgasm.

“Our big girl’s clitty is so hard,” Missy popped his head in and out of her mouth making loud slurping and sucking noises, “She’s going to cum so much for us! Come on sweetie, time to cum big on your auntie’s hot tongue!” Missy jacked his shaft up and down, then paused, whispering something into Kate’s ear. The ladies looked back up at Kelly smiling, turned to each other and sucked on each other’s tongues.

That’s all it took as Kelly squirted hot cum all over his aunt’s lips and face, Missy wasn’t a very good aim. “A little for me too,” Missy took the last sticky rope of Kelly’s spunk directly in her awaiting mouth, sucking the last drops out as she pumped his shaft and squeezed his balls.

Kelly was totally drained, and he thought he was going to faint when the ladies licked any remaining drops off each other’s lips. “Kate that facial is doing wonders for you complexion. Kelly we may have to bottle that sweet cream up and sell it!” Missy giggled.

“Miss Baker it’s going to be awhile before that can happen, I don’t have any left,” Kelly sighed and laid back on the bed, totally spent.

“No rest for the weary babe, on your feet!” Kate wrapped the heavy boned ivory corset around his waist. The ornately detailed lace edging on top and bottom tickled his chest and upper thighs. As Kate was lacing up the back, Missy was sliding a white velvet sheath over his limp shaft and balls. She cinched the base with a thin drawstring as Kelly looked down to inspect her work.

“We’ve got to control your “girls” while they are sleeping, honey.” This tiny garment covering Kelly’s “girls” ended in a flowery lace rosette just below the head of his shaft, leaving it open, resembling the center of budding petals. “Just in case you have to use the ladies room, your girly parts won’t need any undoing.” Two stretchy velvet ribbons hung from the sheath, just below the lace. Missy gathered them up pulling them back between his bum cheeks attaching them to two small buckles at the base of the corset. Kelly was surprised to see his package disappear between his legs, although the warm velvet was not uncomfortable. The illusion of womanhood began to slowly appear in smooth curves, frilly lace, and silky satin.

Kelly felt his breath escape his lungs as Kate pulled the thick, nylon corset laces firmly. His midsection was drawn in sharply. “Come over here by the door and reach up and grab those hooks above the door jamb.” Kelly did what he was asked. His body seemed to elongate as he hung a couple inches above the floor, and then he was jolted again as both Kate and Missy gained another inch on his corset.

“Tight isn’t is sweetie?” Kate tied off the laces tightly, making sure the ends were taken care of.

“I c…ca…can’t breathe Auntie!” Kelly wobbled back on his heels.

“Oh don’t worry Hon, you’ll get used to it. Every girl has that reaction at first. Before long you won’t even know you’re wearing it!”

Kelly slowly became used to the restriction, taking shorter breaths. The tightness of the garment was a new feeling, but the smoothness of the satin and the frilly lace was sort of exciting. His hips seemed to flare out and his chest was pushed up into little lumps, almost creating cleavage, but not quite. His lithe frame had little extra skin to work with. He felt as if he was doing something taboo, but felt perfectly safe and relaxed with Missy and Katie.

“Looking good Kelly, but we seem to be missing something up here,” Kate winked and smiled as she squeezed his nipples.

“Well, I’ve got just the solution,” Missy reached into box on the bed and produced two large breast forms. They looked huge. Large brown areolas, just like Missy’s, and perky pink nipples adorned the faux breasts. “I had these made as molds of my own big titties, Kell. Now you can feel me up each time you fondle your boobies!”

“Those things are so big! I’m not sure if I can handle that, Missy.” Kelly looked overwhelmed at the sight.

“Oh don’t give me that mess Kelly, every girl dreams of having a nice big set. I know you want these puppies in the worst way.” Missy smeared some sticky clear fluid on the back of each one and Kate pressed them into Kelly’s chest.

“Hold still, till the glue dries, it’s quick.” Kate held the breast forms tightly for a couple minutes and then let go slowly.

“Glue? How long does this stuff last?” Kelly had a look of concern on his face as he felt the full weight of the big boobs pulling against his chest.

“Quite a while, a month or more, but there’s some stuff we can use to get them off whenever we feel like. If you’re a good girl, that is.” Missy laughed. “These tits have a little surprise in them.” She rubbed little circles around Kelly’s new nipples. Kelly felt little tingles of excitement inside his body. “Little electrodes respond to the lightest touch sending signals into your own breasts and into the pleasure center of your brain.” Missy continued her massaging and Kelly’s nipples poked out nearly a half-inch and he could feel tightness in his groin as he strained against the velvet bonds holding his bits and pieces.

“She’s really loving her new boobies! Look at those puffy nipples!” Kate picked up a container of some sort of skin toned cream and began rubbing it into the edges of Kelly’s breasts and onto his chest. The visible seams of the breast forms disappeared. The illusion of his boobs was amazing. “Now let’s test these out. Walk around a little bit sweetie.”

Kelly walked back and forth across the room. His boobs swayed and jiggled like the real thing. His corset kept his back supported and jutted his chest further out. He couldn’t believe all the movement, it affected his balance to the point of him grabbing his boobs and holding them in place.

“I see our girly-girl is in need of more support. Hold out your arms Kelly,” Missy slipped an ivory satin and lace under wire push-up bra up his arms and secured the four-hook band behind his back. Kate adjusted the straps and Missy adjusted his breasts so they sat seductively within the delicate cups. The bra fit perfectly. “Ooh baby, what a saucy little tart!”

Kelly could no longer see his feet, just two fleshy mounds and ample cleavage adorned by lace edges and a satin bow in the center of the two cups. The breasts hung heavily, but the silky bra straps were wide at the shoulders, making them quite comfortable.

“Now we need to take care of those sexy legs.” Missy clipped six elastic garter straps onto the bottom of the corset. “These will hold your stockings up all day Kelly, not like those cheap kind in the fantasy catalogs.” Then Kate held out a balled up handful of silk at Kelly’s right foot.

“Lift up sweetie.” She slowly slid a fully-fashioned, hand-sewn silk stocking up Kelly’s leg. The cool fabric on hairless legs gave him a wonderful sensation. He could feel every little change in the airflow and it gave an almost electric stimulation. Kate followed with the second stocking. They were sheer, mocha-colored Cuban-heeled with a satiny gloss and a dark seam running up the back. Rather than a plain dark welt, these stockings had an ornate paisley lace pattern sewn in. Kelly stood patiently as Missy and Kate hooked the individual garter straps to the stockings, taking care to make sure they seams were straight and the straps were adjusted for a proper fit. “There’s nothing worse to have a stocking come loose or have an ugly sag, especially below the hemline of a dress. So un-ladylike!”

At Missy’s request, Kelly took a few steps to make sure the stockings were just right. Kelly couldn’t believe the sensual tug of the garter straps and the cool feeling on his legs. The bobbing of his boobs in the delicate bra, the smooth tightness of his corseted torso, his fancy hairstyle, and lovely red-painted nails all added to the warm feminine glow that dominated his senses.

“Uh ladies, these stockings are absolutely amazing! My legs are so sensitive now!” Kelly exclaimed, unable to hold back a big smile.

Missy and Kate tested the smoothness of his legs with their fingertips, “Wow, Miss Kelly your legs are spectacular, you’d make any girl jealous with those hot gams. Now lets doll up that smiling face of yours.”

Kelly sat at the vanity while Missy and Kate went to work. They each took a pair of tweezers and began plucking his eyebrows. “Don’t worry sweets, they’ll grow back, but the thinner the better. No more nasty boy brows.” When they finished there were two thin, feminine arches where the “boy brows” used to be. Next was foundation, dabbed with a light sponge over his face, forehead, and neck.

As Missy finished with the foundation she explained, “Now we’ve got a nice clean and smooth slate.” Kate applied eye shadow with just a hint of glitter, and then followed that up with dark mascara and eyeliner. Missy dabbed a little blush onto Kelly’s cheeks, and Kate painted a dark red line around his lips and filled it in with a burgundy lip-gloss, matching his nails and leaving his lips with a wet shine. The final touch was a little darkening with an eyebrow pencil, and the look was complete.

The ladies stepped back to admire their work, and could only stare. They got giddy as schoolgirls, jumping around and hugging each other. “Kelly you are amazing! There’s no way you could be confused for a boy, you are so beautiful as a girl!” Kate couldn’t hold back her excitement and Kelly couldn’t help but notice her big jugs bouncing out of her skimpy bra. How he wanted to wrap his newly painted lips around those perky nipples.

“Ready to see for yourself Kelly?” Missy jumped over to the full-length vanity mirror, preparing to pull the cover.

“Yeah, go right ahead Miss Baker, I want to see what all this fuss is about.”

Kelly stood in front of the mirror as Missy whisked off the cover. His jaw nearly hit the floor when he saw an absolutely stunning young lady staring back at him. He slowly admired the beautifully curled hair, piled in a pretty up do. His makeup was flawless; neat arched eyebrows, smoky eyes outlined with dark curly eyelashes, smooth blushing cheeks, and sexy liquid lips. The large breasts held tight in the exquisite bra, down to the tight shiny corset hiding his traces of manhood under its lacy veil. Kelly’s gaze ended with fine silk stockings held up by taut garter straps. He reached up and squeezed his boobs, ran his hands down across his smooth stomach and fingered the garter straps.

“I’m so…p…p…pretty. How the…? You guys…” Kelly couldn’t find the words to describe how he felt. So he just soaked it all in.

“You are pretty Kelly, but pretty just begins to describe you. You are gorgeous beyond all possible expectation, and I know beauty because I’ve been looking at your Aunt Kate for years and years.” Missy glowed at the site of such loveliness in front of her.

Kate blushed, ”Thanks so much Missy, I can say the same about you. I would hope to look half as good as you when I’m your age.”

“Let’s not keep reminding our young Miss Kelly, of my age, she’s going to think poorly of me yet!” Missy quickly changed the subject, “That’s quite enough prancing around in your frilly lingerie, sweetheart. Let’s get some clothes on you. I’ve got a splendid blouse and skirt set with your name on it. But first you need a camisole and half-slip so your clothes hang right and there’s no seeing through your blouse. You wouldn’t want anyone seeing your big boobies now would you?” Missy joked and laughed out loud.

Kate picked out a silky ivory camisole with wide straps that she slid over Kelly’s head. He shivered as the slippery fabric settled over his shoulders, covering the lacy tops of his bra cups. Next, Kate had him step into a black satin half-slip, trimmed in antique lace. It was short, ending just below the lacy tops of his stockings. The cool fabric slithered along his legs and bare bottom. He loved that feeling. Kelly longed to release his manhood from the velvet bonds, but enjoying the lace, silk and satin was pleasure in itself.

Missy retrieved the creamy satin blouse that she spoke of earlier, and guided it up over Kelly’s arms and shoulders, and buttoning it up the back. It had sheer, long sleeves, ruffled at the wrists and neck, and fitted to his womanly curves, flaring at the bottom in white lace ruffles. Next she had Kelly step into a shimmering black skirt that fit high on his waist under the bottom of his blouse. It hugged his curves, ending just above his knees. At first it felt like he couldn’t step forward with it on, but it was made of a stretchy fabric that allowed ample leg movement.

“Time for your heels hon, sit down for a sec, but be sure and smooth your skirt as you sit, and keep your knees together. The world doesn’t need to know what frilly delicates you are wearing under there!” Kelly sat as Kate had advised him, and disappeared into the big closet and returned holding a pair of shiny black, strappy pumps with a four-inch stiletto heel. She slid them onto his stockinged feet as Missy joined her in buckling them up. They were similar to Missy’s pumps in that each shoe had a lace bow over the toes.

Kelly stood up slowly, took a few steps and nearly fell, but Missy and Kate were on each arm just in case. “Easy there sweetie, this will take a little practice. Small steps now, and put each foot directly in front of the other.” The ladies took Kelly several times around the room and let him watch himself in the mirror. He could see the swing of his hips as he stepped quickly and soon got his balance under him. He watched himself walk toward the big mirror, a vision of a lovely model in fancy ladies’ clothes. He was very aware of the clicking of his heels, the swish of his skirt and slip against his smooth legs, the constant tug of the garter straps against the lacy stocking tops, the swaying of his curvy hips, the rubbing of lace, satin and silk inside his blouse as his breasts jiggled with every step, the heaviness of the bra straps pulling against his shoulders, the sweet sticky taste of lipstick reminding him of his dolled-up appearance, and the curled tendrils of hair framing his soft cheekbones.

“You’re a natural. It’s like you were born to wear heels and hose, honey! Now we need to finish up you accessories.” Missy and Kate were going through several jewelry boxes on the vanity. They brought out a small pearl necklace and a set of dangly pearl earrings. Kelly had his ears pierced many years before on a dare, but he wasn’t sure if they were still open. “We’re in luck,” Kate slipped the small studs through each ear, securing them with a small diamond pin. The pearls were on two-inch strands with small diamonds above them. “Pretty, pretty!” Kate attached the necklace, settling it just above the swell of his breasts. She finished the jewelry off with a couple sparkly rings of fire opal and topaz, and a gold ankle chain with a small diamond pendant.

The night was still young, and the ladies hadn’t yet dressed. Kelly floated around the room, stopping often to admire his new femininity in the mirror. At first he went along with Missy and his aunt, just out of a desire to please, and a small sense of curiosity. It had evolved into something entirely unexpected. He was enjoying this experiment much more than he previously anticipated. “Girls are so much fun,” he thought to himself.

“What’s with all this bawdy behavior ladies?” Kelly stood hands on hips, facing the scantily clad ladies and continued his mock scolding, “Still dancing around the room in skimpy lingerie, laughing and carrying on like a couple saucy little high school chicks! Let’s get it together, we’ve got a dinner date to get to!” It was all Kelly could do to stop from laughing hysterically.

“Well get a load of this haughty little wench! First day as a lady and she’s already copping the attitude!” Missy smirked, “Miss Kelly, you are so getting it tonight!”

TO BE CONTINUED…

up
201 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That wasn't as hard as we thought?

Kelly is well on his way, and loving every minute of it.

Who said it was going to be hard.

Well there is one thing that has been very hard the last 5 chapters, but I have a feeling that the older girls will sort that out ASAP.

Thank you Rose.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

I know they were going to turn him in to a girl

Renee_Heart2's picture

& what a striking girl he is too. I think Kelly girl will be around for a VERY long time.

Ok so Kelly has her ears pirced once but I think she needs a second hole I think she will demand to get them done again & if she is going to be a SEXY girl she wants a belly ring too :). I'm glad that Missy is haveing a good time with Kelly including a nice D cup breast :) C would have been enough but a full D to a DD works too & Kelly enjoys them too. I think she still needs some training as a girl but it won't take long like her voice is one thing that may need some work so she isn't dicovered. Also just to make things compleate for next dinner party missy will bring a laytex vigina so that Kelly will REALLY look complete & I think that she should attach it when Kelly is sound asleep with Auinte Kaite's help simi permintly glued on just like her boobs.

This dinner party sounds like it is going to be a GREAT fun for Kelly & she will find new experences & in the morning she will find the use of panty hose with her boots will feel great not to menchion tieing the tails of her shirt up around her waist like her auint with her boobs why not show off her figure.

I think that Auinte Kate & Missy will take her in to town tomarow as Auinte Katie Neice Kelly & do ALL kind of shopping.

I look foward to the next chapter of this GREAT & sexy story :)
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Summer with Auntie Kate - Part 5

One thing and for sure, the young man will have intimate knowledge enough on being a girl to be able to which gender he wants to be.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Really?

Andrea Lena's picture

...I don't really think he's getting so much an intimate knowledge of being a girl as being sex object, to which I'm not objecting. But he's been overwhelmingly influenced by the situation, and couldn't make a rational decision at this point if his life depended on it. More likely he'll just drift off blissfully into the life of a very happy boy/girl, but that's just my opinion.


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena