How to go from office geek to president of the company

Printer-friendly version

Harrison Kimball was the office geek and CFO all rolled into one. Working his way up the ladder was going well up to a point, and a feminist co-worker might be about to pull the rug out from under him. Will success elude him or will he just need to trade in his suit and tie for something a little softer. It seems she had a plan for just that.

I had learned long ago there were things in this life that you just shouldn’t do. I had learned more than a few lessons the hard way, but what I was into now, well, you will just have to read it.

I was driving home from a friend’s house on Superbowl Sunday when I was pulled over by the police for drunk driving. I had drank more than a few beers at my buddy’s house but I was still very sober. I was unhappy that my team had lost and I had lost a bet as well.

The officer gave me a field sobriety test and I passed and then asked me to take a breathalyzer test as well. I was .01 over the limit and I got a fat ticket. Thankfully, I had a good job at the time so I wasn’t worried about the cost of the fine, but then the officer put two and two together and realized who I was.

“You’re the CFO at Global,” he smiled.

“Yes, I am,” I replied, as I took the ticket and drove off.

So now you know just the edge of how all this got started. The reason the officer realized who I was? Well, I had recently got a speeding ticket that made the news. I was doing 80 in a 45 zone going to get a client from the airport and the judge and I had more than a few heated words when my court day came.

I was lucky enough to get the fine reduced and the reckless driving part of the ticket dropped. I did get some community service time and the judge took great pride in sending me to work in a soup kitchen for the homeless.

The judge was a female and her last two comments rather surprised me.

“It’s a shame that a man of your position seems to care so little about others and heaven help you if I see you in my court any time soon.”

Even though the officer let me drive home since I was less than three blocks away, I still had a DWI ticket and I dreaded what the judge would do this time. That pretty well covers the legal stuff for now.

The bet I lost? Well this would be worse that working in a soup kitchen by far. Charlie is a female co-worker at Global, the bet we had was simple. The loser got to be the maid to the winner for one week per point of the loss. My team had lost by six so I was to be her maid for six weeks.

At work Monday morning I told Charlie about the ticket and told her I would honor the bet, but it would have to be after I had taken care of business with the court. She was okay with that, so long as I didn’t try to welch out on her later.

For the next two weeks the buzz in the office gossip pool was all about me and the things Charlie had planned for me once I was her maid. I felt sure it all started by her just to see if she could get me worked up over it. So I took it all in stride and laughed most of it off.

Thankfully, come court day I got a different judge and the man just fined me and suspended my license for 30 days. That was good in a way and bad too. Good as in so long as I didn’t get caught again in the next year it was taken off my record. Bad part was that I would be spending a lot of money on taxi fares.

Our office was more like a satellite office than anything else. Four women and two men, Candy being the office CEO. Fred was our one-man art department and did all the layout work for the ad campaigns. Charlie was executive sales department person, as she wanted to be called and then I did double duty. I was the CFO and the office computer geek.

Sandy was our top selling girl in the office, but then she wasn’t so good with a computer. She had caused me to spend more than a few nights making love to microchips and a coffee cup just so we could do business the next day.

As soon as I was back to the office after court, Charlie cornered me and said it was time to honor my bet. Thankfully, I had 8 weeks of vacation time coming to me and had already told Candy I was taking it soon. After my chat with Charlie that day I told Candy my vacation time would start on Monday. She wasn’t happy that I had waited till Friday to tell her, but she knew I had the time coming and told me to enjoy it.

I guess I should tell you now that my name is Harrison Kimball. Harry Kim to the girls in the office, as they all seemed to like the Star Trek character by that name. I’m about 5 foot 7 and thin weight wise. I have fairly long hair and it’s a mix of dark and light brown with a touch of gray starting to show. My dad had gray hair at 16 years old. I was thankful it hadn’t found me till I was 25.

Sandy drove me home that day and parked the car in the garage for me. Charlie was coming by later to get me and then we were going to her place so I could settle the bet. With my license suspended, such as it was, I wouldn’t be driving anywhere for at least 30 days.

I barely had the garage door closed when Charlie got there and she was wearing a really big grin to boot.

“I can tell by the look on your face you’re not going to make this easy on me. Are you?”

“Not one bit,” she smiled.

Had I won I would have for sure made Charlie look and act like the ultimate maid since she was such a feminist. So I figured if I didn’t buck her too much this wouldn’t be as much fun as she had thought it would.

At her house she all but marched me into her small spare bedroom on the first floor and had me strip naked right then. Next, I stood in the tub while she sprayed me down with hair remover from my nose to my toes. Not an inch of skin was spared and after the allotted time I washed away every strand of body hair I had. I even had to wash my hair and use her floral smelling conditioner.

After I dried off, she gave me a robe and sat me at the vanity table. It had a big lighted mirror and she then instructed me on how to roll my hair. It had to be done just so and she stood and watched the whole time. When I was done, I had 20 hot pink rollers stuck to my head and she then covered them with a scarf.

Then she had me stand so she could get my measurements. 34, 26, 34. She wasn’t impressed and told me then I was on a diet till she told me different.

We both had a garden salad for dinner that I made, of course, and then she started laying down the law.

“I never allow men to stay the night at my house,” she stated. “Tomorrow morning we have an appointment at the clinic I use and yes, you have one too. For the duration of your time here with me you will be as close to a real female as you can be. Granted, I won’t make you have anything done that can’t be undone later.”

“Thank you,” was my simple reply.

“I should tell you that Fred told me all about the stuff you had planned for me if you won, so I have decided that you will get just exactly what you had planned for me.”

She opened the closet so I could see the French maid’s outfits she had for me. The bottom of the closet was lined with high heels and she tossed the corset I would be wearing full time on the bed. She turned to the dresser and opened the drawers and they were full of silky panties and bras and enough stockings to last a lifetime, I thought.

“All in my size I would guess,” I said when she paused.

“They might be a bit small, but we can overcome that,” she stated again. “You will shower and clean up every night. You will roll your hair like you did tonight and after tomorrow you will have makeup to wear and you will every day. You will also keep your body smooth and hairless at all times. If that means you have to shave each morning before you apply your makeup, so be it. Are you with me so far?” She asked.

“So far,” I replied.

“Good. Now the house is wired with cameras in every room and out by the pool, as well. So if you’re thinking about changing clothes once I have gone to work, don’t. I can check the video even from work if I want to.”

“I like my house neat and tidy just like you keep your place and that is what I expect. I have your alarm set for 5:00 a.m. so you will plenty of time to be properly dressed when you serve me breakfast. I have one poached egg on toast with three strips bacon, juice and coffee. I want it on the table by 7:30. I’m sure you will be busy the rest of the day on your own with the other household duties. I get home about 5:30 and I want dinner ready when I get here.”

“Anything else?” I asked when she paused to catch her breath.

“No, it’s time for bed now, so I will see you in the morning.”

I peeled back the covers on the bed and lay down. Had I known what she really had planned for me I would have left right then. It was a fitful night’s sleep at best and she was standing by the bed when the alarm went off.

While I sat on the edge of the bed, she slipped a corset liner over my head and pulled it down into place. She did allow me to go to the bathroom and wash my face to wake up before she placed the corset around me. She tightened it slowly at first, but once it started to really get tight I had to complain.

“Wimp,” she spat as she tied the knot.

She put a bra on me next, but made sure I knew the proper way to do it later on my own. She stuffed the cups with stockings and they seemed large to me. Next she had me step into a pair of panties and she not so gently pulled my penis back between my legs.

She wouldn’t allow me to touch the stockings she rolled up my legs, as my unkempt nails might snag them. She attached them to the garters on the corset and then placed a pair of two-inch heels on my feet. I was very unsteady and off balance, to say the least. She dropped a full slip over my head next and then held open the dress for me to step into it. Try as she may it was too small in the waist and the zipper would not go up.

She moved to the corner of the room and uncovered a machine of sorts. It was tall and about as wide as a door frame. There were two rollers one on each side and a motor on top. She asked me to come and stand between the rollers and I did, but rather slowly as I had never walked in high heels.

She reached inside the dress and pulled the slip up so she could get to the lacing of the corset. Then she looped each one around the rollers and turned on the machine. It was as if my muscles just gave in and soon the corset was fully closed or so said Charlie.

She quickly tied the knot in the lacing and then smoothed out the slip under the dress. This time the zipper went right up with ease. Now my back was board straight and it was hard to breathe, as well. I made a large and long complaint that fell on deaf ears.

At the vanity she checked my face for stubble and finding none she started to apply a light coat of makeup.

“This is my makeup and the color is all wrong for your face, but we will fix that soon.”

That was the most she had said all morning or at least so far. Satisfied with the makeup, and I admit it wasn’t much, she took the rollers out of my hair. She didn’t brush it all. She just ran her fingers through it. It was then I realized it was styled the same as hers.”

She dismissed me to the kitchen to make us some breakfast while she got ready. I looked at the clock and it was already 7:00 a.m. At 7:30 I had the food on the table and was about to call her, but she got there before I could.

It was a quiet breakfast and I ate less than she did. I was full, to say the least, and I was sure the corset had a lot to do with that. I did drink an extra cup of coffee and I would regret that later.

She did give me a few pointers on walking in high heels, as I put the dishes in the washer. Once the kitchen was cleaned up she handed me a purse with my wallet in it and out the door we went. I had no chance to protest being out in public dressed the way I was before we were in the car and headed down the road.

At 8:30 she parked at the salon she and the other girls from the office used on a regular basis. Lilly hugged Charlie as she dragged me along and then looked at me like I had the plague.

“This will take a lot of work,” Lilly said to Charlie.

“I know, but I want him looking as good as possible before we leave here,” Charlie replied.

Lilly called another girl over and together they removed my stockings and open toed pumps. My feet were set in a very hot water bath and they each took a hand and started working my ‘so called’ dirty nails. This part didn’t seem so bad until they started applying the acrylic to them and making them much longer than I had ever had them.

The long nails made my hands look slimmer and smaller than they really were. After the first coat of mauve colored polish I knew the toenails were next. I didn’t get to see that part as Lilly leaned the chair back and started plucking away at my eyebrows.

“Don’t you know that you’re supposed to have two eyebrows not one?” She chided me.

I didn’t answer as I figured no matter how much paint and polish they used I would never look much like a real female.

Once Lilly was happy with brows, she broke out the makeup and started over on my face from scratch. Each step of the way she made sure I knew what she was doing and why. I listened, of course, but I also figured I would never master the art of makeup. And having honored the terms of the bet I never intended to use it again. I would get six weeks of use out of it and that was that as far as I was concerned.

I never did catch the other girl’s name, but when they were finished with me, she told Lilly she was going home. Not a soul had come in while I was there and as my eyes followed her to the door I saw the sign, Closed on Saturday.

With my stockings back on I slipped the shoes back on. My toes were painted to match my fingers and they were cute showing through the open toe of the shoes. A smile slipped across my face as I remembered seeing such on many women.

Charlie stepped close and turned me toward the big mirror that had been behind me. I went into shock the second I saw the new me. Holy Shit!!! My hand flew to my mouth a bit too late. That made the view even worse and I now sported very long and painted nails. I never dreamed Charlie would go this far and she wasn’t done yet.

By the time I gained my senses again she had paid Lilly and we were headed for the car again. I was so shocked I couldn’t find my voice even though Charlie was talking a mile a minute to me. I honestly cannot tell you where the clinic she stopped us at was located. I don’t even recall her driving us there.

I do remember following her in and seeing a doctor who gave a set of fake breasts that she glued to my body. I got a shot of some kind too and she spent a lot of time between my legs doing something that I wasn’t told about.

Back at Charlie’s house I tried to dodge every mirror I saw. I looked like a chick and a hot chick at that. That was not the image I wanted of myself, but that’s what I saw in every mirror. Charlie realized this real quick and fixed us a drink that we had at the kitchen table.

“Is this not what you planned for me, more or less?” She added.

“Yes,” I replied with my head down.

“And you disapprove?” She asked.

“Well, it would look much better or a real woman such as yourself,” I replied.

“And what did you see when you looked in the mirror?” She stated.

“I look like a woman, yes, but you and I both know I am a man.”

“True, but where is it written that you can’t be a woman at least for a little while?” she smiled.

“Nowhere, I guess, but I sure never thought I would look like this ever,” I added.

“Well, it is a high maintenance look, but I am sure you will adjust to it in time,” she smiled even bigger.

At that moment I was all but sure that would never happen.

“I will give you tomorrow off and we will spend some time by the pool. Maybe by then you will be over the shock of it all and feeling better too.”

“Thank you,” I replied as I looked at the clock. It was already ten at night and neither of us had eaten since early this morning. I wasn’t hungry, but I did ask Charlie if she wanted something before we turned in for the night.

She said no, so we headed off to our rooms.

I sat at the vanity and kicked off my heels. I looked long and hard in the mirror trying to figure out how this could happen so easily. I couldn’t, so I got undressed, all but the corset and panties, and went to bed.

It was no fun trying to sleep with breasts for the first time. As I would find out later, they were D cups. They felt like melons when I was trying to sleep that night.

The alarm didn’t go off, so I slept till almost 9:00 a.m. before Charlie came in and got me up. She had a cup of coffee in her hand for me and she sat at the vanity with a cup of her own.

“I want you to have a little something to remember this experience by. So each day you can work on your tan by the pool for at least two hours,” she added with a smile.

I usually got a little tan in the summer, but just as I thought that, it dawned on me that this tan would come with bikini lines. Not something I wanted as a memento.

When the coffee hit my bladder, I knew it was time to go. When I stood, she offered to help me out of the corset as it was time for some fun in the sun. She didn’t have to make that offer twice.

I fumbled with the panties now that I had long nails, but I got them down and got yet another shock. Fake breasts weren’t the only thing the doctor had given me. I turned quickly and sat on the pot.

Charlie opened the door, as I sat there with my head in my hands and yes, I mean the big head.

“It’s fake just like your breasts, but it is glued on, as well. So don’t worry. Your manhood is still there. At least this way you won’t feel the need to wander into my room during the night. It keeps us both safe,” she smiled.

She was being true to her word. I was about as close to being a real woman as you could get and not do some real damage I suspect. When I finished and returned to the bedroom, she was waiting with my bikini in hand.

“Do you have a couple of band aids?” I asked, as I looked it over.

“You did tell Fred you would make me wear the smallest bikini you could find and make me wear it by the pool, as well,” she spat.

“I did,” I replied, as I slipped the bottoms on and adjusted them to cover all they would. The top was no better and talk about feeling naked…I did, trust me.

Two hours later the lines were baked into my skin despite a lot of tanning lotion and sun block. Charlie just smiled as I stood between the rollers of the machine while she tightened the corset to the max.

I spent the rest of the day wearing one of the maid’s outfits with higher heels than before. I felt so stupid at the time, but there was nothing I could really do. I was here for six weeks like it or not.

Monday morning I had my first real go with the makeup. I had hit the floor as soon as the alarm went off, but three tries and too much time later I had to give up and go make breakfast. I had makeup on, but it looked nothing like it did that first time.

Charlie didn’t make a fuss and that surprised me. She was happy that breakfast was on the table and once she was done she left.

As quick as I could in the three-inch heels, I snooped around a bit. Nothing was recording my movement around the house so all she would be able to do was see me in real time. That was a plus and I looked high and low for her home day planner. I knew she had two, one for work and one for home.

I found it and flipped through the pages. She had been planning this for months or at least since Fred ran his mouth and told her what I had planned for her.

My lawyer had postponed my court date several times so it was late spring before it ever happened. And that gave Fred plenty of time to tell her all my plans had it gone the other way. Who wants to take their vacation during the winter months anyway? At least this way I could be out by the pool if that was any consolation.

The first week was over before I realized it, but my two-hour break each day to sun by the pool had left its mark on me for sure. And my ribs didn’t automatically spring back into place as soon as I was out of the corset either.

Saturday night Charlie had a group of women over at her house and like a good maid I served them all. I never spoke and was never asked to. I didn’t get to hear everything that was said, but if any of them knew I was a man they never said so where I could hear it.

Charlie insisted that we spend Sunday by the pool together. She was giving me Sunday off, since I had done so well at her party on Saturday. She likewise rubbed me down with dark tanning oil several times as this turned into an all day deal.

She did talk to me about what was going on at the office in a normal kind of way. After all in reality I worked there, too. Our home office VP was looking for a new executive secretary as his had just retired. He had even planned a trip to our office next week and that wasn’t so unusual.

“So far I have missed his little drop in visits,” I told her. “Thankfully, I will miss this one, as well.”

“True,” she grinned. “He is such a he man or so he thinks. I wouldn’t take the job if he offered it to me,” she spat.

“You realize that position would double your current salary, never mind the fat expense account that goes with it, and a company car if I recall correctly,” I added.

“Are you applying for the job?” She grinned.

“Hell no,” I spat. “Just reminding you of the perks that go with it, might be worth a second look, don’t you think?”

“Not in this lifetime,” she spat, as she playfully tossed the tanning lotion at me. “I would be fired in two seconds flat,” she added.

“How so?” I asked.

“The man has hands like an octopus, ‘all over’ and once he touched me I would kick him right in the… well, you know where and that would be that,” she smiled.

“It would still be a good career move whether you like the man or not,” I chided her a little.

“You do want the job,” she shot back.

“Sorry, you know the unspoken policy, no men allowed as secretaries,” I added. “They think it makes them look gay.”

“Makes who look gay?” she shot back.

“The men they work for,” I smiled.

“Well, it’s not like you really look like a man right now,” she said, her voice dripping with intent.

“No way,” I said, “not even as a joke. I like my job and I plan to keep it, thank you.” She laughed, but I knew how her mind worked and I knew what she was thinking, too.

“Well, as a man you’re not a lot better you know,” she smiled.

“From your feminist jaded point of view I would almost call that a compliment,” I smiled back.

“Jaded! You think I’m ‘jaded’ and I bet you think I see all men the same, don’t you?”

“The thought had occurred to me. Several men that I know have dated you, but never more than once,” I smiled even bigger. “So unless you’re a lesbian…”

“I am not a lesbian,” she spat through gritted teeth. “And all your friends wanted was a good roll in the hay.”

“Well, sometimes a good date does end that way. I’m sure more than a few long term relationships have started that way, as well.” I smirked.

Charlie was more than a little upset now so I just kept my peace while she rambled on about how hard it was for a woman to make her own way and even more so in the business world.

Charlie in no way fit the feminist mold. She was pretty, she took care of her body, she dressed sharp most of the time. She never but never dressed like a man. But she had the attitude down pat and heaven help you if you crossed her. Hence the reason many thought she was a les. Company police didn’t allow us to date so I didn’t really think about it all that much.

In the weeks that followed I got much better with the makeup and Charlie actually noticed as well. The corset didn’t bother me so much now, but then I hadn’t measured my waist either. I had stepped on the scale and I had already lost 15 pounds and I still had three weeks to go.

Charlie had taken to calling me Kim and often said that Kim Harrison was a much better fit for me.

The UPS man had stopped by several times and so as to not give myself away I had signed for the packages as Kim Harrison. He never questioned me since he was too busy looking at my breasts.

On my one month anniversary it was back to the salon and I still didn’t feel right about being out in public, as a female I mean.

My hair was tipped, my nails were filled and painted the same color again, along with some shaping of my toenails and a fresh coat of polish for them too. It seemed a bit costly for this to be over in two weeks, but I endured it just the same.

I was surprised when we went back to the clinic and the doctor admitted me for overnight observation. I had been fighting a head cold all week and she was afraid it was pneumonia. I started to protest when I was signed in as Kim Harrison, but Charlie said it was best to keep quiet.

I did get a private room and Charlie helped me undress and took the corset off as well. My ribs didn’t spring back right away like before, but I felt sure they would over time.

Around ten or so the nurse came in and gave me something to make me sleep. I really didn’t feel all that bad, but I wasn’t going to argue. The medicine they had already given me had stopped my cough, so what would it hurt.

The next morning when I awoke I hurt all over. What little of it I can remember at the time I would say my hair even hurt. For most of that week I didn’t even know I was in this world.

By Saturday I had shaken the cold and felt much better so Charlie took me back to her place. She told me how my fever had shot way up and that was why I had been in such pain. She assured me I was fine now and all was well.

Despite all that, I actually felt much different than before. My breasts felt all too real now and while I couldn’t feel my manhood before, I really felt the loss now.

Sunday we laid out by the pool and after a day in the sun I was all but sure my breasts were real. I could feel just a touch of sunburn and I hadn’t before. They were implants I guessed and a last ditch effort by Charlie to kick at my manhood.

I didn’t panic right then as implants can be removed easy enough. I might have to leave them in for a period of time and it would cost just the same to have them out later.

Then my worst nightmare came true. The computers at the office went into a full meltdown according to Candy. The only terminal that worked was the service terminal and all you could get there was a blue screen full of error codes.

I tried several times to explain to Candy that I was in no condition to come to work and that I still had three weeks of vacation time left. She finally stopped me mid sentence and told me to be at work come Monday morning or be looking for a new job.

It took me five years to get to where I was in the company. If I had to go to work as a female, then I would, but she would pay dearly for it. I told Charlie about the call once we hung up and she just smiled.

“Sandy has been doing updates all week and nights as well,” she added.

“System updates or just costumer files?” I asked.

“Both, I would guess, as you know who is due in this week sometime,” she smiled even bigger.

The plot thickens, I thought to myself. “Well, I will go in on Monday and fix the thing, but somebody will take an ass chewing when I am done,” I spat.

Monday I went to work wearing one of Charlie’s mini skirts. It was black and I wore a black, very low cut top, as well. She knew my ears were pierced and I also wore her pearl necklace and bracelet along with the pierced earrings to match.

But she was far from done taking stabs at my manhood. I had on no panties and the bra was so thin and small you could see the outline of my nipples and they bounced everywhere. I was so mad I didn’t even speak to her as she drove us to work.

The second I walked into the building with my high heels clicking away, Fred ducked into the men’s room knowing I wouldn’t follow him in there dressed as I was. The girls all looked at me and giggled and I walked by and didn’t speak to any of them.

I went straight to the service terminal and sat down to see if I could actually salvage the mess Sandy had made. She came in and apologized for messing up my vacation, then had the gall to tell me how great I looked as a female. I didn’t say a word. I just looked her way and she was out the door like a flash.

I went and got my old personal laptop from my desk. I kept it there for just such an occasion as this. There were 28 error codes on the screen and only two that I had seen before. The picture behind my desk of me and my name plate were gone, the laptop was there and I didn’t blink, I just headed for the back room.

It took only a few minutes to get Candy’s terminal up and working. She couldn’t do much, but it was working now. She came in and thanked and complimented me for a job well done, considering I looked like one of the girls now.

“Well, your terminal and this one are the only ones that work, try not to crash it,” I spat. She left post haste and she knew I was far beyond mad by then.

Sandy had uploaded a driver file sent out by the main office so they could use their system to talk to ours. That’s all well and good if you upload them to the server, but oh, no, she had put them on her terminal. She had to be the ultimate blond.

By lunch I had all the terminals up save Sandy’s. Candy and Charlie brought me in some lunch, but even out of the corset I ate very little. I was in no mood for small talk and they knew it, but they still tried to get me to calm down just the same.

Fred had resigned and today was his last day, according to Candy. I was sure Charlie had pressured him into it, but I still wasn’t talking. A female friend of Charlie was taking his place and she was well qualified for the job. There was no end to Charlie’s ambitions and I wondered now if she was using Candy too.

While I was at the service terminal that day somebody got a picture of me. I don’t know when or how, but they did. By five that day I had the server back online and all but Sandy’s terminal working again. Candy sent us all home despite my pleas to stay till I was finished.

On the way home I told Charlie I knew what she had done.

“What?” She smiled. “Pressuring Fred to quit, too, makes room for a friend of mine, guys do that all the time,” she whined.

“Well, some guys might do that stuff, but I don’t and you shouldn’t either,” I spat. “Fred was a good employee, despite my personal opinion.”

“Well, Amber is twice as talented as he was and she will be a good employee too, you’ll see,” she smiled like a cat.

I didn’t bother to eat dinner. I went to my room and turned on the TV and fell asleep sometime after the news at 10:00 went off. My driver’s license was valid again now and I was more than ready to leave here for good. I still had two weeks to go and I wasn’t looking forward to it.

Tuesday I wore a woman’s gray pin striped skirt suit to work with all gold jewelry. I still wore no panties and the same rather useless bra.

Once we were there I didn’t stop at my desk. I went straight to the back room and set in to fixing the last terminal. I was praying all along that the VP would not show up till I was done and gone.

At lunchtime I was expecting Candy and Charlie to interrupt me yet again. I was stunned when the company VP came through the door instead. “Almost done,” I said before I looked up to actually see the old man.

“I like that spirit,” he said, as he now stood next to my desk and offered me his hand.

“Why thank you, sir,” I replied trying not to poke him with my nails as I shook his hand gently.

“You won’t be doing this again soon,” he smiled. “I gave Sandy her walking papers last night on the phone,” he stated the point.

I frowned and he caught it right off.

“I know she was a hard worker, but she had no business around a computer at all,” he laughed a little.

“James Worthy,” he said, as he released my hand.

He wanted my name for sure, but he would know a hot second later it was a man’s name, there was not a choice.

“Kim Harrison,” I replied, as I sat back down.

“And here all this time I thought our CFO here was a man,” he smiled even bigger.

What could I say that wouldn’t sound stupid. I decided not to say anything.

“I’ll get to the point,” he spoke rather gruff like. “I like your work and I like it even more that you’re a female. Charlie has asked me to promote Clair to her assistant and I guess I will, now that Sandy is gone. But I want to reward you, as well. Very few CE anything’s would be in here doing labor like this.”

“Thank you, sir, but that is not necessary,” I replied. “I am quite happy with my job as is.”

“Nonsense,” he blustered. “A young smart girl like you should be in the main office. I’ll make you CEO of the computer advertising department.”

“Sir, I may not be all that you think I am and I would so hate to disappoint you in any way,” I added.

“I know exactly who and what you are,” he winked, as he lowered his voice a little. “I’ll give you 100k a year to start and cover your moving expenses as well. You will get a company car and all the allowances the other exec’s get.”

“It’s a great offer, I know, but it just wouldn’t be right of me to take the position at this time,” I smiled.

“I’ll give you a few weeks to think it over, but at least come to Atlanta and see the home office before you decide. The trip is on me paid in full,” he added.

“Okay, I’ll think it over and let you know,” I replied.

He smiled and left and all the while I was thinking that Charlie was getting me out of the way as well. She was next in line for my position if I took the promotion. I sure as heck didn’t want it, not as a female anyway.

At quitting time the last terminal still wasn’t working, but we all headed home just the same. On the ride home that day I gave Charlie a piece of my mind and used more than a few choice words to do it. If I put all of what I said here, you probably wouldn’t finish the story I was so rude.

Like the night before I went straight to my room and watched TV till after the news went off. Charlie’s home phone rang just before I was about to dose off. We answered in tandem and I listened as she cried her eyes out to some man.

“I did what I was told to do, but he will never forgive me for it,” she spoke through her tears.

“Yes he will,” the male voice consoled her. “It may take time, but he will forgive you.”

They talked several more minutes, but it was like trying to understand code, so I just hung up.

The next morning I paid dearly for shooting my mouth off the night before. I got a really short mini skirt that was white and almost see through. The top wasn’t much better and tight as it was it made my breasts look huge. I got all silver jewelry and the threat of something more revealing tomorrow if I didn’t watch my mouth. The last insult was the five inch white open sandals with a stiletto style heel.

The skirt was so short when I sat it showed the tops of my stockings. And with no panties on if I wasn’t careful maybe even more. So she got her wish, Wednesday and Thursday I said not a single word to her.

Friday Candy stayed in the back office all day with me. We spoke and for the most part we got along well enough. Still I couldn’t bring myself to tell her that what she saw might be the real me now.

At lunch time she forced me to stop working on the system and eat. I didn’t want to, but she was being so nice I decided I would. Over a sub-sandwich and a glass of tea she told me she was fine with the fact that I had wanted to be a woman. Charlie had told everybody about it long ago. Her biggest question was why I was so mad now that it had happened.

“Since when did she start spreading that lie?” I asked.

“Last Halloween after you came to the office dressed as a girl. Remember?” She added.

“Yes and I was very drunk the night before and she saw to it. She dressed me that way almost in my sleep and the next thing I knew I was at work,” I spat.

“Well, it worked out pretty good even if I have to say so myself,” she smiled real big. “You got the promotion, Mr. Worthy told me so himself,” she added.

“I didn’t accept it,” I smiled even bigger than she did.

“You said no?” She looked at me stunned.

“Not yet, but I will. I have to. He thinks I am a real woman. What do you think would happen if he found out I was really a man?” I added.

“You don’t look like a man to me,” she smiled.

It was useless. She had that dumb blond look on her face and I wasn’t about to waste my time trying to explain it all.

With the last error fixed, I went to Sandy’s old terminal and tried it out. It worked fine and just before closing I forwarded the week’s work to the main office just like always. It was much easier and faster that way and the system didn’t crash near as often when I did it.

I still hadn’t spoken to Charlie and her Friday night date got quite a shock when I opened the door fully nude. He just stood there dumbfounded till Charlie came bounding down the stairs and out the door they went.

I laughed harder than I had in a long time as I headed back to my room and looked for my old clothes. I didn’t find them, but I was still going home tonight like it or not.

I laced myself back in the corset and I did it by hand now it was so easy. The dress I had worn the first day I was here was the only thing I could find to wear and that was what I put on.

I called a taxi and finished getting ready while I waited. I took my makeup along with all the panties and bras I could stuff in the small suitcase I had found. I packed a small box full of the shoes I had been wearing and then carefully picked through the rest of the stuff.

I was out the door the second the taxi stopped in front of the house. I gave the driver my home address and an extra $20.00 if he would get me there quick. He didn’t exactly obey the speed laws and I was home in 20 minutes. I paid the fair and tipped him a 20 just as I had told him. He thanked me and told me to call anytime.

I opened the door, then turned off the alarm. I turned on the AC as the house was rather warm and headed straight for the shower. I stayed there till there was no hot water left and I never did that before.

I wrapped my hair in a towel and put on the robe I had brought with me. For the first time in six weeks I was really relaxed and I intended to really enjoy my weekend off, as well.

As I stood in front of the mirrored door that went to my closet, I looked myself over pretty hard. If nothing else, I sure had the shape of a woman and now I really wondered.

I moved to the dresser and got the tape measure and put it around my much defined waistline. It was 20 inches and that wasn’t a tight measurement at all. I measured my breasts next and if I did it right, I was a 34D cup and a full one at that. My hips measured 35 inches and yes, I was shocked to my core.

I poured myself a double shot of bourbon on the rocks. I hadn’t had a real drink in six weeks and I really wanted one just then. Alcohol made me mellow unlike some that were ready for a fight the second they got drunk. I stepped on the bathroom scale as I headed back to my bedroom. I weighed 100 pounds on the dot even with my inflated breasts.

The drink hit me hard and the re-run of 9  ½ weeks on the TV only served to put me in the mood, shall we say. While one had worked over my nipples the other found its way to my crotch. My finger found a spot that felt pretty good and I couldn’t resist getting all the enjoyment I could out of it.

When my orgasm finally came it was like nothing I had ever known. I thrashed around on the bed for several minutes before the warm feeling engulfed me fully. When the muscles in my crotch spasmed, I let two fingers slip inside the hole I had found. Another orgasm rocked me as I felt the damp feeling skin on my fingers.

I laid there quiet for several moments as almost every muscle I had twitched with excitement. Each contraction of my crotch muscles left me sure there was something inside me. I could feel it each time and it wasn’t my fingers.

The movie was over, but now I was wide awake. I got a second drink and stretched out on the bed again. In my mind it was settled. I was really a woman, there was no doubt about that now. For all I knew I might have been a woman since my first visit to the clinic.

I spent a few minutes trying to learn to use my crotch muscles again. Trying to get the push and pull feeling going again, but this time without the orgasm. It took me a while to get the knack of it again, but soon I was pushing hard as I could to get whatever it was out of me.

Finally, after I almost got a cramp in my stomach, a clean tube started to come out a little at a time. When enough of it was out, I took hold of it with my hand and eased the rest of it out. A wash of clear fluid followed and I all but soaked the bed where I was laying.

I felt even better now that it was out. I measured it and it was eight inches long and two inches around, more or less. About the same size as my dick was, I reminded myself as I dosed off to sleep.

Saturday I played catch up for six weeks with no sex. All I had to do was think about it and I was wet between my legs a few seconds later. Being a woman had one sure plus as it were, I didn’t need an erection to have an orgasm that was sure and certain.

Sunday I called Candy at home and told her I would be late for work on Monday. She reminded me that I still had two weeks of vacation time and then added that I should take it.

Monday I went to the mall. There was but one thing I wanted at the time. I got a classic black ladies pants suit and it fit pretty well all except the waist. The saleswoman said the in-house tailor could fix that with all ease if I could wait for an hour or so. I told her yes and browsed the mall till the work was done. I picked up some stuff for the bathroom, but that was all I got that day.

Early Tuesday morning I was at the clinic dressed in my new pants suit. It made my status as a female pretty obvious with the flat crotch that was easy to see. I asked to see the doctor for a consult and waited in the lobby for only a few minutes.

I won’t give out her name, but under the threat of exposure she quickly gave me all the paperwork I needed to get myself declared a legal female. I’m sure she called Charlie as soon as I was out the door, but I didn’t care now. The deed was done.

The next stop was much harder to do. My best friend since our college days was also my lawyer. He almost flipped when he saw me and even joked that it was long past hell week. Well, this is for life I told him and left out a good bit of the story. He promised me a court date as soon as he could get it and I signed all the papers before I left his office.

My new and very legal name would be Kim Harrison. My dad was ten years dead now, but my mom was still very much alive. I would have to tell her before my court date, as that was part of the deal.

I called her from my cell phone and asked if she had plans for dinner. She said no, so I asked if I could have dinner with her tonight. She was thrilled and told me to come on as soon as I was ready. I was already headed that way and dreading the whole two-hour drive.

I stopped at a new store just a few miles from home. I freshened up my makeup and told myself in the mirror that I had to do this. Mom didn’t bat an eye when I walked in the door looking like any other woman off the street. She knew it was me in an instant and I didn’t have to really say it out loud.

“It’s best for you this way,” she smiled.

I was shocked more than ever that she actually approved of my change to a female. She was a great cook and we had a great dinner that night. I told her I might be moving to Atlanta and still she never blinked an eye. If that was what I wanted to do, she was all for it.

I didn’t get home till almost midnight and I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I spent the rest of the week cleaning out my old male clothes. The goodwill truck made two trips to get it all.

My budget did have its limitations, but I bought a few new clothes to wear to work once I started back. I bought the classic girl stuff since I didn’t have a lot to spend and most of it had to be tailored to fit.

Brian called on Saturday and mine would be the first case called on Tuesday at 9:00 a.m. I thanked him for the rush job and he brushed it off like always. I would get the bill, of course, and I would pay him in full.

Everything took on a quicker pace now. I had no choice but to adopt the lifestyle of a female. Getting out of this town where too many people knew the real me, was a must do.

Monday morning I called my broker and told him to cash me in. Around noon he called me back and told me to come and get my check. I asked him just to wire it to my bank and he said he would do it right then. The check was for thirty thousand dollars, so I figured that was a good start on getting the things I needed.

Tuesday morning I walked into court and low and behold it was the female judge that had been so hard on me before. I had on the same black pants suit I had worn to the clinic, so anybody with eyes could see the flat front panel of my crotch. Brian got in only a few words before she started to sign all the papers and in less than ten minutes it was done.

I went straight to the D.M.V. office and got a new driver’s license with my new name and the X marked in the box for female. I was happy and sad all at the same time. The old me was gone now, but the new me still had a lot of stuff to deal with.

My next stop was the bank and once my new name was on everything there, I got the money to pay Brian and went to his office to do that. Then I went to the mall and made a day of it shopping.

I bought a dozen or so new dresses and several skirts and tops. I got two more pants suits like the one I had on, one in blue and one in gray. I bought at least a dozen pairs of stockings and several new garter belts.

As I was leaving the mall, I spotted a store that had shoes on sale. Unlucky for me I guess I was the average size for most women and the selection was pretty well picked over by the time I got there. Higher heels must be the in thing right now as that was about all I saw. I bought four pairs of shoes and one pair had a six-inch heels and no platform. They fit, but I didn’t try walking in them in the store.

I spent the rest of the week nude by the pool trying to lessen the bikini line that seemed so out of place on me. I know…I’m a girl and girls have bikini lines or at least some of them do. But try telling my still very male brain that.

Friday morning the terminal Amber, the new girl, was using locked up. Candy called me and asked me to come and see if I could fix it, as it also had the server messed up and she couldn’t send out the weekly reports to the home office.

I broke out my new curling iron and styled my hair, then did my makeup like I normally would have. I placed the black garter belt around my waist and then rolled a new pair of stockings up my legs. They felt good for a change, but then they were the best the store had. A black bra and panty set were next and I pondered what to wear for several minutes.

Wearing the dress I had taken from Charlie was sure to make her mad. It was short and skin tight in all the right places as she told me. I pulled a short slip over my head and then put the dress on anyway. Without the corset on it was a really tight fit. The floral print was on a gray fabric and I decided then I would wear the six-inch heels as this would also add to Charlie’s discomfort.

I was ready by 10:30, but I didn’t leave right then. I made some coffee and had breakfast, then did some straightening up around the house. It was good practice walking in my new heels. I had to take smaller steps and they made my hips sway, like it not. Charlie would be more than a little steamed when she saw me.

At 12:00 noon I walked in the office and the whole place went dead silent all at once. I casually walked to Candy’s office and told her I would be in the back room for a while. As soon as I closed the office door, every phone line we had went busy. I smiled and sat at the service terminal and started to fix the system once again.

Amber had tried to send an email to a client not registered with our company. It was a huge email with lots of art work and the system had no clue what to do with it. So now the system had this file and was searching away trying to find out what to do with it. Until it did something with the file nobody could do anything.

It was an easy fix. I went in the back door and registered the client, then attached the file to the email the correct way and the system was back to normal.

The last thing you want in this business is for your work to end up on another company’s desk free and clear. Done correctly the client could look at the art, but they couldn’t download it or use it in any way unless they paid us. There were fail-safe’s in the system to stop that and Amber had tripped them all.

Candy came in at lunch time with a chicken taco salad and large coffee for me. She talked with me openly about the promotion that Mr. Worthy had offered. My job here was safe for as long as I wanted, she told me, but added that I should take the offer and run with it.

I had checked my email and there were three from him. He had called my home twice, but I just let it go to voice mail, I told her in turn.

“Well, you know as well as I do that Charlie sees herself as a power player. If you don’t take the job, you can bet she will try to take your place.”

“Yes, I am sure she will, but I doubt that she would get it,” I smiled.

I stayed the rest of the day, wielded my CFO powers, such as they were. It really toasted Charlie when I called to my desk and had her write a letter for me.

When everyone went home, I stayed. I used the company phone to call Mr. Worthy. He was glad I had returned his call. He was equally happy to book a flight to Atlanta for Sunday so I could be there on Monday morning.

At this point I really blame Charlie in full for what had happened to me. Even after overhearing her tell someone on the phone she was just doing as she was told. In my mind she could have said no. I was soon to learn that she was just a pawn in a much larger plan and most of it centered around me.

I left the office and went and got some of that roll around luggage most women use these days. Saturday I packed everything I thought I might need and took all the shoes I had, since I had only a few pairs.

Early Sunday morning I took a taxi to the airport and was on my way to Atlanta. There was a two-hour layover in Memphis and the six-inch heels were a pain on the hard floor of the airport. Granted, the only way to break in a pair of shoes is to wear them, but I was rethinking that decision right about now.

We landed in Atlanta right on time and my feet were killing me by the time I got my luggage from the carousel. The company limo and driver were parked by the curb when I walked out and he called me by name the second he saw me.

William put my luggage in the trunk and opened the door for me, so I got in with as much grace as I could muster. I had on the same dress I had worn to the office and he really looked me over before he closed the door. He didn’t speak the whole time, but he drove me to Mr. Worthy’s home.

It was a mansion to my eyes and by far the biggest house I had ever seen before. William opened the door for me again, then tipped his hat and told me, welcome home. I said, thank you, letting what he had really said slip by.

The front door was open by the time I made it up the walk. Three maids and the butler all hugged me, welcomed me home with tears in their eyes. Mr. Worthy just stood there and watched as I looked at them all a bit dumbfounded.

“William, you can leave the car out front tonight. The rest of you have the night off and please take some food and wine home with you to celebrate,” he added.

Mr. Worthy took me to the den and fixed us both a drink. “Have a seat,” he pointed to the Queen Ann chair beside me. I was still a bit shocked from the reception and even more so I looked around at all the pictures of myself and Mr. Worthy together on the wall.

“She was my daughter, kidnapped five years ago now and believed to be dead,” he added.

“She’s me,” I replied, “or I could have at least been her twin,” I corrected myself quickly.

“I was hoping you would see it that way, as you have seen the staff all believe you are my daughter and call me James, please,” he smiled.

The lights and red flags were going off right and left and I didn’t know what to say.

“Its simple, really, when you get down to it,” he stated. “I want you to really become my daughter. I have a rare heart condition and my days here are numbered, to say the least. My daughter is the only person with any rights to my fortune and I want her to have it,” he paused.

“But, sir, I am not really your daughter,” I sputtered.

“You look like her, you have the same birthday and you have already been completely accepted by the staff that she grew up with and have known her all her life. The rest is just formality,” he scoffed.

“But, sir, what if your real daughter is still alive? Have you given up hope?”

“No, and I have made provisions for that possibility. Tomorrow, if you are willing, I will adopt you. Quietly, of course, but it will all be legal. You will become my daughter for real and heir to my fortune. By the terms of my will should my real daughter surface someday to claim what is rightfully hers, she will have to split it with you 50/50. If that were to happen, you would still be worth over 40 million dollars at today’s going rate,” he paused.

“This is why Charlie and that doctor made me into a woman,” I sputtered.

“Yes,” he hung his head and looked at the floor.

“I won’t blame you for being bitter or even mad about it, but look at the door they opened for you. They will work all their lives and still have little or nothing to show for it. Whereas, you can become a millionaire with a stroke of the pen,” he smiled.

My mind was racing. I was shocked beyond all I could think or even imagine.

His maid came in and placed a cheese tray on the table. She kissed me on the cheek and gently wiped away the tear she had left there.

“If that will be all sir, I will go now.”

“Yes, Madge, and thank you again,” he replied.

“She was like a mother to you when your real mother died,” he smiled.

“Can I give you an answer in the morning, sir? I am a bit tired from the flight.”

“Yes, of course you can,” he grinned from ear to ear. “Now that we have that out of the way, there are so many things I want to tell you.”

We snacked on the cheese tray as I listened to him tell me all about my childhood or my childhood as his daughter. Then he started in about the company and how he had started it from scratch long ago and how things had changed over the years. He went on and on till almost midnight and I just listened.

When he paused long enough to realize the time, he ushered me off to bed. My room was plush, to say the least, and that night I slept on satin sheets in a bed that felt like I was on a cloud.

Madge awoke me to breakfast in bed and then drew me a bubble bath when I was done. I tried to act as if this was normal for me, but it was far from it.

When I got out of the bath, there were three dresses lying on the bed. Madge informed me they were my father’s favorites and having been gone so long now she was sure he would approve of any of them.

As I sat at the vanity, she poured me a second cup of coffee and offered to fix my hair just the way I liked it while I looked at the paper. I told her she could and I took the paper that was already opened to the society page. That was the last thing I looked at in the paper.

Her pager went off just as she finished and she said she had to go. It was time for my father’s medicine.

I found a beautiful lace garter belt in one of the dresser drawers along with some high quality stockings. I put those on first and then found a bra and panty set to match in black. A short back slip to go under the black and gold dress I had decided on and then a pair of black pumps with a four- inch heel finished it off.

I found a gold chain with a locket and picture of James in it, gold earrings and a watch and bracelet, as well. I even found a few rings that were big enough for me to wear so I added them as well. I wanted to look like a person of wealth, but I had no clue what to do. I found a black clutch bag with a gold chain that I was sure went with the dress and put all my stuff in there.

I was putting the final touches on my makeup when Madge came back to my room. I stood and the pride she had showed in her face. She tied the belt of the dress in a big bow behind my back.

“Your father is ready to go when you are,” she smiled.

“How do I look?” I asked.

“You’re beautiful, as always, but then I am bit prejudice,” she blushed.

I walked down the hall and then down the big open staircase to find James waiting on me. I saw the tear he tried too hard to hide just as I stopped and took his arm to walk to the car. I figured that was enough of an answer to the question I saw on his face, as well.

Two hours later I was legally his daughter and I learned quickly to call him daddy. I was fulfilling the last wishes of a dying man. So while he wasn’t my daddy, if it made him happy for me to call him that, then so be it.

At the office it was strange to see how people treated me. If I sat, the people around me sat and likewise if I stood, if I sneezed, someone offered me a tissue and on it went. When I spoke, pen and paper magically appeared and people took notes.

My office was a duplicate of James’s and only separated by a glass wall. Everyone that visited him from that day on was introduced to me as well. I got all the same paperwork he did and he included me on every decision he made. At times he even asked for my opinion and took it.

At lunch time I got the tour of the building. When we got to the computer lab, our ears perked up as someone was cussing one of the servers. When I found the voice, he quickly stood and apologized to me and James, as well.

“What seems to be the problem?” I asked.

“This server should handle up to 100 terminals going at one time. So far the best I can get it to do is two before it crashes,” he huffed.

“Pull up the memory allocation table,” I stated.

He looked at me, then at James.

“Is there a problem?” James said.

He pulled up the table and I had him change the user numbers to Max. I also had him change the memory allocation by moving the decimal point over by one zero. He saved the settings and closed the program.

One by one all of the terminal lights began to come on and no, it didn’t crash again. I was rather pleased with myself and James had that proud papa look on his face.

A few desks down another man was pounding his fist on his desk. Someone had done the same mistake Amber had done. I told him to go in and register the email client and then reattach the files. James and I stood and watched till he did like I told him and then the server went back to working like normal.

The man looked at me like he had seen a ghost when it worked. James, on the other hand, was rushing me to get out the door.

“Did I do something wrong?” I asked.

“No, no,” he said, “but it’s not really your job. And you were making the men feel… a bit intimidated.”

“Intimidated,” I laughed.

“Well, you are the owner’s daughter now,” he smiled.

“Oops, I wasn’t thinking about that,” I replied, “but you did say I was CEO of this department,” I added.

“True, but that means you get someone to do that stuff for you,” he smiled.

“But I know what to do and how to do it. Why would I do that?” I added. He laughed so hard the people on the top floor had to hear it.

“Cause you’re the CEO and my daughter, you don’t do grunt work,” he added.

“Well, if I can’t ever do anything, then being the boss seems like a rather boring job,” I laughed a little.

Our lunch was on his desk by the time we got back to the top floor. It was almost comical to me to see how people catered to him and I. Had they only knew what I knew.

After work James had William take me to the guesthouse. It was equally as plush, but not so big as the main house. James gave me the keys to the corvette that was parked in the garage and told me it was mine. Madge will be your maid like always and William will take you anywhere you want to go if you choose not to drive.

It took more than a few months for me to get accustomed to being a woman of wealth. It grew on me quick and soon I loved it all. James almost never let me out of his sight and I learned quick not to say “I want”. If I did, it was there a short time later.

I did sneak out of the office and go to the computer lab and talk shop with the guys from time to time. They never let me forget I was the boss’s daughter, but a few soon felt a little like friends.

One of the guys there told me he had been brought in from one of the satellite offices. He mused over the fact that Mr. Worthy always visited the other offices as the V.P. as opposed to the owner of the company. It was his way, or so he thought, of being able to really get to know his employees.

I was all but sure he was right and now I figured it was him that called Charlie that night. He was probably the whole reason all this had happened to me. Had I not looked so much like his real daughter this would have probably never happened at all.

I’ll be honest about it. Had mom not so easily accepted me as a female I would have done whatever I had to to get my male status back. No amount of money would have been worth hurting my mom. She has already gone through more than enough of that with the death of my father.

Modern medicine can do a lot of things these days, but there was no cure for whatever Mr. Worthy had. I had no way to know if the other things he had told me were true, but I had sat with him and the doctors more than once now and he was a dying man.

As I became more accustomed to being a woman of wealth, I also became more accustomed to being a woman in general. There were so many things I would catch myself doing that I knew were not the way a female would have done. I really had to watch myself. It’s not so easy to undo twenty-five years of manhood and more so when it wasn’t really your own choice to do so.

I paid close attention to the women around me and tried to follow their lead. Even more so to the ones that seemed to fit my idea of what a woman should be and acted that way. Nobody ever questioned me as to being Mr.Worthy’s daughter or a female, but there were times when I questioned myself.

When he died there was an elaborate funeral and at the reading of the will I got everything he owned lock, stock and barrel. I figured now if anybody had any questions about me, they were laid to rest with Mr. Worthy.

A great weight was lifted from my shoulders that day, although another took its place. My status as a female and the rightful owner of the company would not be questioned. However, I was now the final word on what the company did and did not do. The latter was the reason I had gone to college and what I had wanted from the start, so I was happy for that part.

To be continued:

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

keyword

You really ought to add Femdom/Humiliation, Maids/French Maids/Servants and even Contests/Deals/Bets or Dares to the keywords on this story. I expect there are some others that apply, but I stopped reading at the breakfast scene the first morning. Had it had some of the appropriate labels I wouldn't have opened it and you wouldn't be reading this. I don't care what people write or what they read, just allow me to be able to pick out what I want.

* * *

"Girls are like pianos, when they're not upright they're grand!" Benny Hill

Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Agreed.

Also add forced feminization. That tag in combination with the operation would have been enough to warn away anyone who doesn't enjoy this type of rape fantesies

Geek To President

Kudos for a good story and after reading all of the story I noticed TBC at the bottom and I am looking foward to the next chapter although this could be a stand alone story ,so after saying so I will keep a look for next chapter KUDOS FOR A STORY WELL DONE --- HUGS RICHIE2

Stockholm Syndrome?

OK, I'll acknowledge that like others who commented I wouldn't have read this story had it been tagged correctly, and that when I finished it I was more annoyed than appreciative. But I can't help thinking that there are things in it that just don't make sense, the largest being our protagonist's complete turnaround when the six weeks was up, and his acquiescence to the entire scheme, as lucrative as it was to do so.

Eric

Well I think the story has some value- but

Yes I agree the sub titles should have been more explicit.

I thought the forced fem was low key but a little confusing whether he had SRS or not.

In his conversations with Charlie everything was "spat", I think this should be avoided as there are better ways of expressing a conversation?

It also needs much better editing and spelling overall.

I quite liked the plot and story, could be a really good one if cleaned up a bit.

Best of luck for the next one bamajoe!

LOL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

SRS or not

Appliances would be pretty obvious to the wearer, all of a sudden they weren't. I have to admit to being completely confused. I backed up and reread that section several times, it didn't make much sense.

I know this is a fantasy, but SRS is painful and disabling for a duration. It doesn't just happen (though a lot of people wish it did).

I'm guessing there won't be any more of this story, which is a shame. It is extremely incomplete.