Continuing Release 2

Printer-friendly version

Continuing Release 2
By Kerry Brown

Part 2 - What man about the house?

So it came about that on Monday morning there were three girls sitting in the office with Susan, three knew that only Susan was a real girl but Susan thought that only Jean was the fake. Grace had scrubbed up very well and her friend Jen from university had helped make sure she looked presentable rather than trashy, neat and well dressed. Kerry had setup an extra computer in her office as Susan’s office was not quite big enough for two people, Grace would have to learn quickly and make sure she didn’t get caught daydreaming. Susan wanted to train Grace and make sure she knew what was expected so that took care of Grace, Kerry had the configuration to start on the server as the paper analysis was complete.

They each went their own ways and Jean set about running the business again, she had advertising and promotions people lined up for the start of the Christmas period which was surprisingly their busiest time of year. The plans had to be completed at least 13 weeks ahead of time and that left only eight weeks for ideas, planning and implementation. Two companies had been contacted about presenting plans so Monday afternoon the first one arrived and gave it their best effort. The guy tried but was thrown by the number of women making the decisions, Jean and Tracey with Susan adding finance questions, maybe a bit of reconnaissance would have helped prepare him. The second company at the end of the day didn’t fare any better although they had some novel phrases about service with a smile when you dial or free service, but nothing that really grabbed Jean.

Jean and Kerry were talking before she left for the day about the problem of advertising and getting the right feel with the company ethos as well as good chemistry with the people. Grace was sitting nearby waiting for Jen to pick her up after work and couldn’t help but overhear the conversation, “Jean, can I show you something from my thumb drive that may help?” By now Jean was ready for input even from the new girl on the block so turned her laptop over to Grace. Thirty seconds later and the photos of Grace taken at the manor, especially the one in front of the window and overlaid with the advert from Toni, were displayed on the main screen for Jean to see. Jean was envious firstly of how Grace looked and secondly that she hadn’t been there for herself. Grace talked about the process and how Toni had built an image and then an advertising campaign around her shots, the transparent negligee and glass of wine at the window although the totally raunchy finger sucking “come take me” shot took pride of place. Tracey saw the photos from her desk and walked into the room, “is it legal to look that tempting in an advert?” she joked with Grace who she knew was just like Jean and Kerry. They talked about Toni and wondered if she would be interested in putting together some ideas as well, Toni had moved to being part time at Red Cross and part time in her own business with her sister Jacky up at the Manor.

The next day Toni and Jacky sat in the office with Jean, Tracey and Susan talking about the goal of the adverts and promotion, then how it would relate to the image they wanted out in the marketplace. What they came up with was a very simple but catchy phrase that could be twisted and worked with to hook into a clients mind whenever they needed the services that Jean’s company offered. Which incidentally was all about replacing the non functioning man in your life with a reliable tradesman and handyman service that you “only ask once”. Jean mentioned the photos of Grace after Susan had left the room and wanted to know how they worked, she wanted to visit one weekend and have the works. Kerry and Grace came in just before they finished to say hello to Jacky and Toni, Jacky made comment about seeing that all the men in the room had been replaced by women. Toni made a booking with Jean to go to the Manor in 10 days so Jacky asked if Grace and Kerry wanted to come over for tea on the Saturday night, Pam would be away in the country but Jen was invited as well. The office thinned out quickly and Jean was left with Kerry in the office, “just a quick check to see how you are going” Kerry said sitting down at the coffee table. Jean sat down, smoothed her dress and crossed her legs and leaned back in the chair “really good, you guys are making it easier by being here, Tracey is fantastic as always and the staff seem to have just accepted John in a different form.”

The rest of the week flew past as the project team met and checked each milestone, the staff saw the first real parts of the system in a show and tell training session on the Friday afternoon to make sure any fears were being dealt with. So come Friday night the work was moving along, the transition was well underway and staff drinks had finished with Jean and Tracey tidying up afterwards. It was then that Kerry caught a small exchange between Jean and Tracey that made her stop, Tracey had touched Jeans hand as they cleared the table. In itself the touch was nothing except the length of time was, Jean had made no comment about Tracey except her work duties no personal details or emotional information at all. Kerry waited until Tracey was out of the room, “Jean can I ask something about Tracey?” and getting the go ahead from Jean asked directly “are you two involved”. The wording was clumsy but Jean got the idea quickly just as Tracey came back into the room, she held out her hand to Tracey. “come and sit down with us” Jean said as Tracey sat next to her holding her hand tightly, “you could say that but more like, honestly I don’t know how to put our relationship.” Jean looked at Tracey and then kissed her gently, “Tracey has known all about all of me since coming to work with me over ten years ago, she saw the tension in my life, the pain of conflict of genders and the despair when transitions were halted. This girl has helped me stay sane more times that I can count, she has been my backstop and my gatekeeper defending me from all attackers.” Tracey was looking at Jean as she spoke with a look of care and even love in her eyes, “and that makes her very special to me” said Jean. Tracey moved closer to Jean and put her arm around her, “and Jean is very special to me as well so don’t let her get hurt” Tracey said in her gatekeeper come defender role.

As Kerry pulled her car into the drive so did Pam, they unlocked the house and entered before kissing so that neighbors didn’t get spooked at the sight of Pam kissing another woman. “I feel like going out tonight, what about you?” said Pam as if Kerry’s attendance was optional. Kerry understood the joke and grabbed Pam “not without me you don’t, where did you have in mind?” back and forth they went until they had a booking at Sirroco’s for dinner at seven. Pam slipped into the bedroom and started to get undressed for a shower, Kerry followed so a few seconds she had discarded her skirt and blouse revealing a garter belt and stockings. “What is it with stockings and you?” asked Pam amazed that something so awkward was so loved by Kerry and her friends. “You have no idea how feminine and sexy it makes you feel, you should try it sometime” Kerry said turning on her heels and entering the en-suite to Pam’s constant stare. Kerry had a quick shave while Pam showered and as Pam came back out from the bathroom there was a black garter belt and stockings sitting on the bed alongside her black dress that she had planned for the night. “Don’t say no, just try it and see if I’m telling the truth” Kerry said knowing that Pam would err on the side of conservative, “what if we have an accident” she laughed, stating her mother’s injunction to always wear clean underwear. “At least it will be clean, and I promise to drive extra careful” Kerry said putting on her own black dress over her stockings and sitting at her makeup table to repair her look.

The restaurant was crowded as they entered and the waiter suggested that a drink at the bar may be a better option for twenty minutes or so, sitting on bar stools and drinking cocktails they looked like any couple of girls out for a nights entertainment. It should have been no surprise that a couple of girls be approached by a couple of guys looking for action, “sorry guys we are meeting our husbands later” Kerry said stopping Pam from choking. As they moved away Pam asked Kerry about being picked up when she was out with the other girls, “it happens but we just say that we are happily married, no need to get angry with them after all we do look hot tonight.” Pam shifted her legs on the stool and felt her garter straps stretching as they tugged at her stockings, if she knew that the side view allowed a couple of men a glimpse of her stocking top then she wouldn’t have been so comfortable. Dinner was relaxed when it came and over a few courses Pam and Kerry enjoyed their time out together and caught up after a very busy week. Just before they were ready to leave Kerry leaned closer to Pam and whispered “now go into the toilets and remove your knickers” Pam giggled due to too many drinks but after Kerry suggested it again she stood up shakily and headed for the change room.

When she came back Kerry had paid the bill and was waiting in the foyer, “come on let’s get some air before we drive home” Kerry said leading Pam out of the door. They walked down the street arm in arm talking about the feeling of going “commando” as the guys called it “I can feel the wind moving between my legs” Pam giggled. Kerry just kept walking wishing that she could also go without knickers and not having the crown jewels flopping around, but that would cost a lot of money and emotional energy. “I think you need to get me home quickly” Pam giggled again, “otherwise you may get attacked right here” Kerry understood and headed for the car. As she unlocked the passenger side door for Pam, Pam turned around and kissed Kerry right on the lips and very passionately leaving no doubt in Kerry’s mind about after dinner activities. Sitting in the car seat Kerry could see Pam’s stocking tops and reached over to caress her thighs as she gave Pam a deep kiss.

The drive home took only a short while but as soon as the door was closed Pam dragged Kerry towards the bedroom, two black dresses falling to the floor along with heels. Laying on the bed in just her bra and stockings, Pam not only knew she looked sexy but she also felt sexy and enticing. Kerry started at her toes and gently kissed along her legs until she reached the lace tops of the stockings with the small clasps holding the welt linking to the garter. Gently tugging the straps Kerry saw Pam move her hips forward to her, while Kerry’s hands reached the fleshy part of Pam’s legs. Foreplay had taken well over three hours since they she had put on the stockings and by now she was ready to make noise, and she did pushing Kerry’s head into her lap letting the tongue do the talking. As Pam came she pulled Kerry up to her face and kissed her so hard both of their lips would sting for minutes, Kerry held her for ages then slowly moved her hand back down to her little mound of hair. Again Pam moved and kissed begging for more gentle touches and rubbing until the swollen lips and clit both exploded for Pam with screams and panting.

They lay there cuddling for a while before Pam rolled over towards Kerry and found, nothing, Kerry was not hard or erect just, nothing. Pam went on the offensive pulling the pants down around Kerry’s knees until she lifted her feet and the panties hit the ground like dead skin. Seeing nothing happening Pam reached into her bottom drawer and removed her vibrator and KY jelly, she tested the batteries and flicked it to slow. Pam ran the tool around Kerry’s legs as she played with the stocking tops like Kerry had done to her and the same effect happened, hips moved forward but nothing else. The tip of the vibe touched the base of the penis and again the hips moved up letting the vibe move backwards towards the anus. Pam removed the vibe and placed a small amount of jelly on the tip before putting it back in place and increasing the speed. With thrusting of hips and gentle massage it wasn’t long before Kerry found herself making similar noises to that of Pam a few minutes earlier, good job the window was closed or the neighborhood would have heard far too much. Kerry found a growing feeling in her stomach region just behind her pubic bone, pressing it down with her well manicured and polished nails increased some of the feelings and definitely the image she had in her mind. Strong downwards movements also pushed the vibrating tip further into her with every push so it wasn’t long before the combination of mind, body, and emotion caused a most unusual orgasm for Kerry. It wasn’t messy or sudden, it was more like reaching the top of a mountain and cruising over to find a really nice view and feeling satisfied but down below there had been no growth, so to speak. They fell asleep cuddling feeling very content with life although Pam wondered what had happened in Kerry’s mind.

Breakfast on Saturday was normally taken in bed so after Kerry had cleaned herself and shaved she came back to bed wearing just her basic underwear and wrap around with no extra makeup, which she found actually worked to some degree. Pam opened the door and settled a tray with muesli, juice and tea on Kerry’s bedside table then returned a few seconds later with her own. Pam wanted to ask Kerry about last night but wasn’t sure how to start, finally she said “that was really different last night, did you enjoy it or do you need more?” Kerry looked at her trying to figure out the real question, “yes, no and anytime” she said to Pam’s amazement “pardon.” Kerry said it again with more information “yes it was different no I don’t need to do anymore straight away but yes I would love to do it like that anytime. I think it was the build up through dinner then driving home along with all the time I have spent as Kerry that changed how I felt about myself, but yes it was very different I think it was probably similar to how you come.” Pam asked for more details such as where and how and what triggered it in such a different way and Kerry tried to explain but, well some things just need showing instead so they didn’t get out of bed until gone eleven o’clock.

The rest of the morning was cleaning and washing but around two Pam reminded Kerry about buying her own garter belt and reminded Kerry that she had offered to take Pam to see Lisa in her lingerie shop. The street level parking was perfect allowing them to park close and walk only a few steps before entering the shop where Lisa was serving another client. Lisa smiled at Kerry when she realized who it was, the hair and makeup had improved Kerry’s appearance. “Wow look at you, what’s going on to get you all dolled up like this?” Lisa asked Kerry since this was far more than just a Saturday affair. Ten minutes later Lisa was up to speed with the gossip and had finished directing Pam to some of the special garments for her to check out, “and what about you dear?” she said turning back to Kerry. Kerry had been prepared to just let Pam shop but after seeing a new range of retro-vintage wear she may have changed her mind. “Combination long line bra and open girdle” Lisa said making sure she had a pair in Kerry’s size, “would you like to try one on or are you being controlled with your spending?” Lisa kidded knowing full well that Kerry would buy. Lisa opened the change room door for Kerry and just held up her size garment, “trying it on won’t harm will it?” Kerry took the bait and slid into the cubicle and closed the door behind her.

The jeans hit the floor as she stepped out of them still wearing her heels, then her top came off and hung behind the door with her bra. Health regulations displayed in the change rooms mentioned under garment to be warn at all times so Kerry stood there in just panties looking in the mirror, still a hybrid body form half way between each gender. If it was possible to perform a gender brain scan it would have shown far more female matter than male, or possibly it would have seen the male part being killed off on a daily basis as Kerry found herself more and more. The girdle was clumsy to put on but looked fantastic on, the garter tabs hanging down on her legs and the bra cups standing out like Maddona’s on stage, only bigger and more rounded. The waist section pulled and firmed her stomach but nowhere near as restrictive as the corset she had in the cupboard at home and the butt looked very smooth. “How are you going in there, need any help?” asked Lisa through the door “a nice pair of vintage stockings would be a nice touch” Kerry said and a few moments later they appeared at the door. Kerry sat down and unwrapped the stockings and rolled them into a doughnut before putting her toes into them, extending up her legs and clipping onto the tabs at the front and back before straightening the seams and putting her heels back on, the feeling was exciting as always.

Kerry opened the door and peered out into the shop, “Lisa” she called hoping that no more clients had come into the shop. Pam and Lisa watched as Kerry displayed the outfit showing every bit of confidence in her looks and body that any good model would have. “Shame I have my jeans on today or I would have worn it out” she said twirling around at the mirror showing off her stocking encased legs, “you could always buy a new skirt from me” said Lisa smiling at Pam. Kerry pulled out her top from the cubicle and told Lisa “only if you can find something to go with this” Two minutes later Lisa came back with a mid-thigh kilt style skirt and light wool sweater. The original top had been put down somewhere to stop Kerry from getting confused, Lisa new exactly how to sell and Kerry was always willing to be sold to. Thirty seconds and Kerry was back out in the shop showing off her new outfit as Pam stood at the till with two garter belts, several pairs of matching panties and a few pairs of fine denier stockings including one pair with seams like Kerry. So much for a cheap day out, this lot added up to over two hundred dollars and Lisa loved it when Kerry came shopping, Pam wasn’t too sure about that.

Walking out of the shop swinging her bag containing her old jeans and top, Kerry felt very happy with herself actually “Tarty” is the only word you could use and it still surprised Pam whenever she did it as Paul was always very conservative and straight laced. Now, Paul was quite often laced, and silked and nyloned but never straight laced that would be just too boring. The skirt flicked up as she stepped into the car and Pam could see the stocking tops and tabs as Kerry sat down ready to drive, “where to my lady” she asked in her best Jeeves accent. The sun was out and it was too nice to be stuck inside and the house still needed to have the kitchen and lounge furniture ordered, they had a fair idea what they wanted so this being one of the few weekends they had together it was off to the furniture and kitchen stores. The weekend proved very expensive as it cost well over ten grand before they got home on Sunday afternoon and by then there was no intention of cooking tea. A simple meal for two alongside the river with wine and ending with coffees made a perfect end to the day, Kerry had been wearing the girdle come bra for both days and it still felt very comfortable on her as well as sexy.

Monday came around too soon and the weekends fun and games were consigned to memory for Pam and Kerry with promises to do it all again some rainy day. Grace and Jean had been at work for over an hour by the time Kerry walked in with Susan close behind, “have a good weekend ?””asked Susan “yes great, how was yours?” Normal start to the week but this was the third week and several tasks had to be completed ready for the first system cross check on Friday morning. General ledger configuration had been finished and sample Debtors and Creditors had been entered, it was now time to load the inventory list from Excel and determine control accounts for their sales and purchase amounts. This would have been the role of project accountant and the installation consultant so Susan and Kerry had a few long days ahead of themselves as they set and tested the journal entries for each type of product through purchase, warranty, return, sale, and credit back.

By Thursday they both had done enough and needed a break, Kerry suggested that the two of them have lunch and headed out for a small café around the corner. Even being in close proximity to Susan there was no recognition from her that she had met Kerry before until they sat at the café. “I hope you don’t mind me asking but do you have a brother or relative in the company?” Kerry stalled, “no why?” she spat out. “It’s just that at times you look very familiar to the person that did our install about two years ago but he was a guy” Susan had seen a glimpse of Paul but could not nail him down. Kerry thought fast “I had a cousin that worked there before I arrived but he left to do his own thing but I don’t think he looks as attractive as me” she said flicking her hair about. “That must be it, close family likeness though but only when you smile” Susan said picking up her salad fork “our mums are sisters so that doesn’t surprise me, do you have any brothers or sisters?” The attack had been turned back and Susan went off talking about her family and how they were either accountants or managers and Christmas get togethers were never without a technical discussion on taxation or business plans. They discussed Grace and her work then Susan brought up John’s transition and how did Kerry feel about him / her. All up Susan had very little reservation but it was unusual for her to see why a successful man would want to be a woman as if it was a second rate position. Friday testing went through without problems and several staff had good practice runs on the system before Kerry shut down the test system for upgrades and backup of the main server.

Before leaving Kerry stopped into Jean’s office and closed the door, “all ready for the trip to Toni’s place, you are going to love it” she told Jean who had been getting more excited about the trip each day it got closer. “Toni has sent me some ideas for photos so I need to get some really sexy lingerie, any idea where I can go?” Kerry stepped to the door and flicked the internal lock, “let me show you something I just bought” Kerry said and slipped off her blouse and long skirt to reveal the girdle bra from Saturday and stockings, “what do you think?” If John had still been alive Kerry would have been in trouble but Jean just wanted to know where from and how much and the how much was optional in her mind, she wanted one. Pam was away interstate so Kerry agreed to take Jean there in the morning before she went to the Manor. By ten am the next morning Jean was sitting in Kerry’s car heading for Lisa’s shop and an appointment with Toni shortly after. Lisa greeted Kerry and was introduced to Jean “Jean is one of my special friends Lisa” which she understood as code for man that likes to wear pretty clothes and sexy lingerie “and is also in RLT.” Lisa had wondered if Kerry would make the jump to RLT and this week was more convinced that she was well on the way, even if Kerry didn’t know it yet. Twenty minutes, a swipe of the credit card, two bags and they air kissed goodbye and walked back outside. “I’ll have to key this into my GPS as a favourite place of interest” Jean said putting the bags on the back seat and sliding in the front. Kerry dropped her off at her home and promised to be there tonight after Jean had enjoyed the Manor and being pampered by Jacky and Toni.

Jean picked up Tracey who was wearing a very nice twin set of skirt and blouse in matching pattern with 3” heels and her hair in a ponytail , In contrast Jean had on jeans and top with slip on flats for the drive to the manor. Pulling into the driveway for the first time they saw the Manor standing like an 1800’s house from England with manicured lawns, rose hedges and tennis court, they expected an English Butler to open the door as they rang the bell. Jacky welcomed them both into the “Parlour” or sitting room as they used to be called, Toni entered a few minutes later and together they discussed the final sequence of shots and scenes. Jean had thought about a “Sleeping Beauty” series of shots a sort of mini-series of her life from birth of John to death and rebirth as Jean. The preliminary shots were taken by Jacky as they sat and took tea in the Parlour using fine bone china cups and saucers while they chatted. Makeup took a good thirty minutes for the first round of shots and then Jean fitted into her peasant outfit of long off white dress with scoop bodice revealing the typical ample portions through a lace border, a plain apron and flat shoes completed the look for round one. The kitchen provided the backdrop and Jean took to modeling work slowly as Jacky prompted and encouraged her to try different looks.

Meanwhile Toni had taken Tracey to the wardrobe area and found her a plain suit and top hat with walking cane and gloves, her hair being forced under the hat. The second round of shots included the meeting of Jean and Tracey in the front door area with gentle demure glances and nervous giggles from Jean as Tracey presented her with a dozen long stem roses Looking out of the window holding one of the long stem roses Jacky captured the distant look of a person wondering what would happen next. But as we all know the story takes a dark turn and we see Jean in a wooden paneled room holding the apple of death, the look of horror on her face as she realizes the trick played on her by Life. Jacky downgraded the makeup to a more severe white but with bright red cheeks and Jean put on basic white wedding gown without veil or train.

They had setup a table in the conservatory or sunroom and covered it with a white sheet and silk pillow, Jean laid down with her hands touching just below her bustline while holding the rose. The gown flowed over the sides of the table and down to her feet and painted toes standing clear from the gown. Jacky had put a long blonde wig on Jean for the full series of shots as it was more in keeping with the theme, now it fell around her head like a halo of gold with a daisy chain hair clip. The photos were taken from the back of the room towards the open window showing that life still existed while Jean lay dead. Tracey entered wearing a white suit with her pony tail now hanging down her back mourning the loss of her love, gently kissing Jeans cheek leaving lipstick marks as she withdrew. The contrast of gender and images was a powerful storyline as Sleeping beauty wakes and embraces her lover in the form of Tracey now shown without her hair restricted or wearing the suit jacket. The image of two women embracing then walking out through the open windows into the garden, bare feet and rose petals making the final shot as they walked hand in hand.

Jean wanted some of the other shots that Grace had shown her so while Tracey and Toni talked about the work photos they had been commissioned to take, Jacky and Jean played at dress up. Jean wanted a few shots in the new girdle and stockings but wanted tasteful rather than raunchy. An hour later and Jacky had finished several makeup changes and Jean had used all of her clothes including the new lingerie she had brought with Kerry in the morning. Raunchy wasn’t easy to find with Jean as the old form of John still had some control but they did look very good and Jacky was happy with the end product. Jean slipped back into a black skirt and cream blouse just covering the black girdle and Bra which could be seen through the blouse, the ‘twin peaks’ effect very prominent. Tracey and Jean walked around the property carrying glasses of wine and talking about the photos Jean had done without Tracey seeing them and how the Sleeping Beauty set had made Tracey feel. Tracey had slipped her hand into Jeans as they walked through the rose garden and sipped their wine, it was obvious that she really did love Jean.

Toni went to work on the slideshow with titles, music and blends to present Jean with a finished product for her time in the Manor, he also set aside a copy of all of the shots onto CD for her to view later. Grace and Jen arrived at the same time as Kerry, just before dinner time, and got shown into the Parlour for sherry and port before the meal. Toni had been working on an idea for the company and asked if the three girls, Jean, Kerry and Grace could indulge her for a while, then led them into the green room. Toni explained his idea and gave Jean a plumbers suction tool, Grace got an orbital sander and Kerry was given a light fitting. They stood in formation, a bit like Charlie’s Angels with the green backdrop, Toni superimposed a traditional house shot behind them and took the photo or ten. As they enjoyed the rest of their drinks Toni inserted the words “Tired of telling your man what to do? Call us and only ask once” then sent it to a large format printer to produce an A2 poster. The second poster had the words “Your man not doing his job, call and ask once” with a 1800 ask once phone number under the group of ladies. The irony of not having a single genetic girl or GG, as they were often called, in the photo was obvious to the small group around the table as they checked out the final posters.

Toni dimmed the lights as the plasma started the slideshow of Jeans Sleeping Beauty experience then followed with a shortened version of the full set of photos with music in the background. Kerry had seen the closeness of Jean and Tracey as they had waited for Toni to finish her work so was not surprised when the kiss happened on the screen. Over dinner they talked about the Manor and work and the advertising campaign as well as the experience of being made to look like something or someone else. It was more than a chance to act a part as Jean had seen the time as a chance to explore different looks and makeup styles, Grace and Kerry could both identify with her and they both said that the memory stayed with you for many months if not years. Dinner moved into after dinner drinks and it was still going at ten when Jen and Grace decide they had to leave so Kerry made suitable comments and left at the same time leaving Jean and Tracey finishing their drinks.
Jacky had been watching them over the day and just had to ask “now they have gone home what about you two care to talk about what’s going on in your lives?” Tracey blushed but held on to Jean’s hand even harder, she had often dreamt about her boss but never quite thought it would go this direction while John had been less open with himself. “You could say that things just happened between us, Tracey has always been there to help me at work and when I felt down she seemed to understand and just let me talk. When I first started to transition four years ago Tracey was there for me with hints and even training sessions on the weekend, this time she has been the gentle force behind the scenes making sure that I was protected and safe.” Tracey smiled at Jean hoping for more from her but nothing came out, “and what about you Tracey how do you feel about Jean” Tracey thought about it, say how she felt and risk being rejected or not speak and never going anywhere. “Jean said most of it except I think from my side that I have much stronger feelings for Jean than she knows about” Tracey said almost whispering at the end. Sometimes it takes a lump of four by four to wake people up to see the thing that is right in front of their noses, Jean was hit and then saw the face of his friend and lover for the first time. Jean leaned over to Tracey and wiped a tear away from her face “I must be stupid, I was too afraid to say anything in case I scared you off, I have loved you since the first time we spoke about who I am and you held my shaking hand and wiped my tears away without judgement.” Tracey and Jean left just before midnight after sharing more of their journeys with Jacky and Toni, much happier and at last talking about their future.

Jean called Kerry on Sunday and talked about the situation with Tracey wanting to know how she thought it would go down at work and if it would hinder her RLT. Kerry took the bull by the horns and simply asked Jean if she loved Tracey, after that was sorted out the rest was simple, people just had to live with it. Jean just needed to ask about it, she had already made up her mind as Tracey was the other consistency in her life and it was only a matter of sexuality after all was said and done. Kerry hung up from the conversation and thought about her own situation with Pam, their background pointed to certain fundamentalist views but they had been smashed as Kerry left the closet never to return. In a state where many things didn’t see the light of day the idea of living as a woman with a woman was hard to fathom. Laws had not kept pace with global views and local society had never really been concerned about any other place in the world, so why change. By Monday morning Kerry had gone back and forth in her mind but as she walked into work and saw the smile on Tracey’s face it seemed to be immaterial. Here was a sheepish girl that had been set free by declaring her love for her boss and it had been reciprocated of course decorum was essential, too much change may hurt the business.

Week four, testing phase was nearly complete and loading static data would begin in earnest so Kerry called a small team meeting of Susan, Grace and Jean. She talked about inventory lists and suppliers catalogues then the problems associated with blending disparate number systems into one data base. Two of the suppliers had preset re-order codes that differed from the main codes and they also had XML data interchange formats that needed coding. Grace headed off to sort out the catalogue blending, Susan hit the stock-take lists and Kerry started coding leaving Jean to sit back and manage the process. So it was no surprise when Tracey asked Jean about lunch, they vanished to their favourite café where they could sit and chat without the staff hearing anything. “Do you feel ok with me in the office after the weekend?” asked Tracey making sure Jean hadn’t changed her mind, “don’t be daft, I’m not going to let you go after ten years” Jean said leaning forward and touching her hand. It was these little things that gave Tracey hope, and over lunch she touched Jean’s legs with her stocking clad feet, “guess what I have on?” she asked Jean. “No idea, is this just talking or do we go back to my place and really find out?” Jean said rather boldly. Tracey was now on dangerous ground as she ran the idea around, “who would look after the front desk?” Jean looked at her “call Kathy and tell her that we have been called out to a suppliers office and could she cover for the rest of the afternoon.” “Better tell her that it’s important and take all messages for me” Jean said standing up from the table signaling that she was leaving.

Luckily the car stayed at the speed limit as Jean drove home with Tracey sitting in the front then entered through the garage security door and turned on the lights. Tracey was close behind and bumped into Jean as she stopped to put down her keys which made Jean turn around directly in front of Tracey, “now, what was the question again?” But Tracey was too slow for Jean, “I’ll tell you what, lets go upstairs and find out instead” Jean said taking Tracey by the hand and leading her up the stairs to her bedroom. Tracey had been there before but only giving Jean training lessons on clothes and makeup never in any sexual way, except in her dreams. The difference between men and women is ‘time’ and they took lots of it slowly kissing and touching each other as the clothes got taken off. Tracey had on a garter belt she had bought on Sunday after seeing the one Jean was so fascinated with at the manor and stockings that seemed to cling to her legs like skin. To say that it had the desired effect would be wrong, the impact was far more enticing to Jean with her matching outfit from the weekend the two of them stood touching and exploring before laying on the bed. John had been in a relationship until four years ago when the woman had basically said stop or I leave, so with no change in sight she had to leave. Tracey on the other hand had always loved John from leaving school and joining his company so never wanted anyone else. Jean took her time and helped Tracey enjoy the moment, every moment until they finally lay there wrapped in each other knowing that things would always be different between them now. Tracey wanted to do it all over again with Jean telling her what to do to make her time enjoyable as well, they would not be going back to work today.

It may have taken another ten years for Jean to make a move if Tracey hadn’t gone on the offensive, “does this make us official now?” Tracey asked nuzzling up to Jean’s neck. “What do you think, can you handle having a wife and a female boss?” Jean said holding on to Tracey tightly “Wife, who said anything about wife, I was just thinking of going out together, anyway I’ve been chasing you for ten years why rush it all on the second date” Tracey said amazed that Jean could move quickly when she wanted to. “Did I miss something?” asked Jean wondering if she was thinking like John instead of like Jean, “let’s just say that romance and courting are not old fashion ideas to this girl” Tracey said showing a determined stance. “Let’s just take a breath and see how we get on over the next few weeks” Jean had missed something and she would work very hard to get it right. Tracey let Jean off and told her “treat me nicely, take me out and then we can see how we feel about the rest” Jean would take her out, regularly but they tended to find their way home very quickly so Tracey moved in with Jean before the project finished but no one else knew about it as she continued to use her own car for work.
Grace finished blending the catalogues into one file and Susan completed a stock count so by Wednesday afternoon the data was ready for upload. Markups had been set based on product landed costs and RRP but the internal markup for franchisees was a confidential matter controlled by each customer masterfile. The company never sold directly to clients but each owner operator had bonus discount based on sales figures each six month review period. Friday morning saw another test period begin with sales and purchases moving through the system to general ledger journals. The stores person got involved sending short orders and warranty returns, missing product warnings and variances in landed costs from purchase order. All alternatives showed the correct setup or configuration with Susan confirming the GL data was intact and balanced, a great end of the week.

This would be one of the few weekends that Pam and Kerry could spend together so they had planned a short stay in the country away from the phones. Kerry drove passed Pam’s work and picked her up around 3pm and by 6pm they had booked into the hotel and unpacked the bags ready for a swim in the indoor pool followed by a spa and sauna before dinner. This was going to be all about them and that’s what Pam loved about going away, no interruptions from phones or family dropping in. Kerry unpacked her one piece swimsuit and wrap around skirt ready for the pool, she had carefully waxed any stray pubic hairs and trimmed back the depth of remaining hair then applied some tape to make sure that Percy sat still and out of sight. Kerry commented on the silicone device that Grace had received for Christmas from Jen and how natural it looked when she had been at the last weekend, yes there had been a show and tell by Grace. The pool was deserted as most weekend guests had not arrived so early and it was still a shade chilly outside so they had the place to themselves. Pam insisted on no funny business in public to keep her risk of pain down to a minimum, Kerry just enjoyed the freedom of being away from work and started to relax with Cocktails being ordered from the house service.

It was close to eight before they got into the dining room for dinner but it was well worth taking their time, they had each got dressed up for the meal with nice black dresses and heels to match. Part way through the main course Pam leaned close to Kerry and told her what she had on under the little black dress, just stay up stockings, nothing else. Kerry had been in the bathroom while Pam had got dressed and missed the fact but had her own surprise, “that’s good since I have my girdle and stockings on again, I know how much you enjoyed them last time.” Dessert was a quick affair followed by signing the account slip and departing for their room where Pam’s slow undress and tease show took Kerry by surprise. Pam hummed a well known tune as she undid her zip from behind her back and let the strappy LBD drop to the floor as she stepped out of it wearing just heels and stockings. “Your turn, show me what you have to offer” Pam said starting to hum the strip tease tune again as Kerry lifted her hands above her head and gyrated her hips. Her dress was a shoulder number with straps that hid the long line bra she had on underneath while a slit up the back revealed her seamed stockings and Cuban heels ending in 4” black leather heels. Turning her back on Pam, Kerry undid the zip then slipped one arm out from the shoulder straps followed by the other and held the dress close to her body. Turning back she pulled her hair over the front of her face then pouted a kiss at Pam before dropping the dress to the ground to show her girdle and bra with stockings.

The bra was next to go by unclipping the eye and hook set up the front of the garment, this allowed her ample breast forms to jump loose, she had shaded the edges with foundation to disguise the difference between the silicone and her skin. The nipples stood slightly firm, not through excitement but through design, although had they been real it would have looked the same as Kerry was getting very turned on by the exercise. Straddling a chair she bent one leg up into the air and slowly removed a shoe before tossing it to the ground and running her hands back up the leg to her thigh. The second leg got the same treatment except that when her hands got to the top of her leg she unclipped the garter tab before standing up and resting her leg on the chair while unclipping the back tab. While looking at Pam, Kerry rolled the stocking down her leg and removed her foot from the nylon pleasure and flicked it towards Pam then repeated for the other leg. It was just the girdle now, but that could wait as the pair fell into bed not able to hold back any longer, Kerry running her hands up Pam’s legs and placing a finger under the stocking top and moving to the inside of her thigh. It was this sort of seduction and foreplay that seemed to increase the love making for both of them which normally didn’t occur when Paul was involved.

Kerry used all of the tricks she could remember to bring Pam to the top of her mountain before letting her down slowly to be engulfed in the feelings and passion of the moment. Kerry was never in any hurry to move on but chose to make the most of seeing Pam melt into the bed, rubbing her stomach and the tip of her mound. Going up the mountain twice in a session was hard going normally but tonight they positively flew there as Kerry helped Pam every step of the way. Laying on the bed afterwards they just cuddled and kissed until Pam decided it was Kerry’s turn for pleasure and ecstasy, but try as she could the best Pam got was swelling. Instead of stopping and letting it go Pam reached under her pillow and brought out the “emergency tool kit” that she had used weeks earlier. Thinking back she realized that it had been almost 14 days since they had been intimate and still Paul did not appear. The soft buzz of vibe touched Kerry’s leg and stomach then went to her groin as Pam noted what spots caused best reaction. The spot between scrotum and anus was obviously a good one as Kerry arched her back and groaned, the vibrator touching nerves that connected body and soul bringing heightened joy as Pam made circles on her skin. The effect was the same as last time, a deep roaring from within then collapsing into a heap as she caught her breath and bathed in the emotions of it all, tears rolling down her cheeks. Pam saw and wondered but chose not to say anything to spoil the evening, breakfast would be soon enough.

Room service had knocked on the door to signal the tray delivery for their continental breakfast so Pam opened the door took the tray and returned to bed. The conversation was around the day’s activities and local sights they had read about but Pam had another need and started to ask Kerry about the night before. Kerry talked again about the feelings and enjoying the sensations “can I ask one important thing?” Pam said. Kerry wondered what was coming as the tone had changed “please tell me the truth, have you been taking any hormones or things?” Kerry breathed again as she relaxed. “No dear, I promise you that I have not done anything in that area at all, or any other area that breaches the agreement” Kerry said looking straight at Pam. “So what’s happening down below, Mr Happy isn’t so Happy anymore” Pam said wondering what else could be up, or not. Kerry thought about it again, she had no problem with what was happening and how it had changed but she had done nothing except be Kerry 24/7 for over five weeks now. “Would you like to be Kerry all the time?” asked Pam and this made Kerry uncertain of where to go, “do you want to transition like Jean and Toni or are you happy living with me?” Pam had now put it in different terms as if the two things were mutually exclusive, one or the other, Kerry had to be very careful. Kerry looked at her “could they exist together, or is that too hard to consider, what I mean is would it look any different to how we are living this month?” Pam shifted in the bed and sat upright leaning on the pillow she held at her chest like a security blanket, “where is the problem if we stayed like this?” Kerry asked.

Hours of counseling and days of talking had skirted the issue of where did Kerry fit into the lives of Paul and Pam, if anywhere. Kerry had moved from closet to prison cell then parole until today she was a free woman working every day out in the world without any problems as far as she could see, but she tended to be blind in some areas of her life. “What would people think if they saw us together, how would I face them, what about the kids?” Pam muttered trying to make her thoughts clear. “People have seen us and they think we are just friends, we only kiss at home or in private, we have so few friends now apart from the new ones I seem to gather. The kids are okay with me and I think they would be fine if I said that I had decided to change” Kerry said these things and hoped they were true. “Anyway we have another five weeks to go before the project finishes, then we can discuss how we feel, I still need a real job that pays well and I don’t see Bill letting me come to work like this, do you?” Pam wasn’t happy but let it ride, it was as if Kerry had said yes but wasn’t ready to let Pam know.

Local wineries and cheese factories blended into each other, gift stalls and local produce stands along the road made tempting offers to take their money. Lunch was a pub meal of cheese, bread, roast beef and pickled onions, sometimes called a Plough-mans lunch washed down with local grape juice. Pam had been churning the conversation over in her mind and watched how people reacted to the two of them as they walked around occasionally arm in arm like two dear friends out shopping. Kerry had on her long kilt skirt over thick tights and leather hiking boots, up top she wore a thick woolen cardigan to keep the cold out and knitted scarf around her neck, ‘Country Living’ style at its best. Pam had thrown on her jeans, sneakers and parka with jumper underneath, not quite as stylish. As the sun started to go down and the tourist places all closed the two girls ended up back in the hotel but this time in the front lounge of the bar drinking mulled wine from large brandy balloons as they sat near an open fireplace in Chesterfield chairs. Kerry picked up a magazine for local businesses and flicked through looking at the range of business ventures in the region and how they had diversified to capture the most of the tourism market. Green politics had banned logging and closed several long term ventures as sustainable industry became the catch phrase or war cry of lobby groups. In the middle of all of the adverts she spotted an advert for a local B&B that proudly sported the rainbow, a symbol now used by the gay and lesbian community instead of the Christian church where it belonged. Kerry read about the weekend retreats and lack of pressure to conform to the opinion of others, it seemed a nice place to go to and noted the address. Dinner was more subdued as they had walked for miles along some winding forest paths and climbed a few steep paths on a tour around the old growth forest.

The rattle of the tray woke Pam as Kerry climbed back into bed, “come on sleepyhead, breakfast time” Kerry said sliding a tray to Pam. “You have been snoring for at least an hour while I’ve been up, showered, shaved, and read part of my book” Kerry said pouring a cup of tea for each of them. “I must have needed it, work has been fairly full on lately” Pam said fluffing up her pillow against the bed head and pulling the tray to her. They ate breakfast then pottered around for a while before packing and checking out of the hotel, Kerry had planned a few things to see before going back home and started the car. The B&B was up for sale and Kerry wanted to see the place for herself, owning a place like this had been on her agenda for years but never found the right place or income level. Pam reluctantly followed Kerry as she knocked on the door and introduced herself and that she was interested in finding out more about the operation they ran. An hour later Pam was surprised and slightly interested in the place but not enough to make the change from city to country living. The two women operating the place were obviously deeply in love and totally at peace with who they were in front of strangers, even if it was potential buyers. Unfortunately for Kerry the figures didn’t stack up, it would take a solid cash injection rather than financed loan to make the place break even.

Lunch at a winery before heading back home and a long drive, Kerry settled into the driving and Pam took the opportunity to continue her questions. In two hundred kilometers many questions can get sorted out, so by the time Kerry pulled the car into the drive Pam was comfortable with what they had discussed. Kerry would not undertake any modification at any time without full agreement, transitioning was an option but had to be rationally looked at in the light of employment and career planning. Of course what Kerry heard was “you can go 24/7 when you find a suitable job” as I said she could be blind in some areas of her life. So some sort of peace had been reached in both of their minds, even if they had not been saying the same thing. To Kerry the task would be to find a suitably well paying position that would allow her to work as herself and she wondered if Bill would accommodate her decision since he was already condoning the action at Jeans workplace. Transitioning was never on the table at the start as it was always about just finding out what the girl inside would look like not becoming the girl inside but the more she thought about it the more she wanted to give it a go.

Monday was start of week six and that left two weeks till ‘Go Live” day, the day when all things made the switch for real. Susan had to get the old system up to the most accurate and precise stage she could, that meant all invoices and deliveries being entered along with an accurate stock check and value of goods on hand. Susan would be working longer hours than others before the switch and Kerry would take the data files massage them into the right format and download them in the new system over the long weekend in nine days. Grace spent most of her days keying data into the system along with Susan and Kerry tracked duplicate invoices through the test system making sure both lined up. This was always the failsafe position as a fault here would delay the switch over until it could be fixed or worked around. Jean and Tracey seemed to be in their own world planning advertising and meeting endless suppliers for some unknown reason, their time in the office was far less than before the project had begun. Friday came and went just as quickly as the week as started, test results all looked good and Susan was confident of meeting the target date so everyone was ready for a relaxing two days off.

Pam worked again so Kerry tidied the house and did some shopping then sat in the coffee shop drinking her Latte and reading the daily paper, not a care in the world. Every so often she had spotted people from the old life and had made sure she avoided them, today she had seen two people but they had simply smiled and walked on not realizing who she was. That would be one benefit of transitioning she thought to herself, being unseen wherever she went unless Pam was with her then it would be different. Then as quite often this week she applied herself to the task at hand, finding a suitable job to go 24/7 as Kerry while earning enough money. To some degree the amount of money was less important than the right workplace in her analysis of risk versus return, high risk for any money would not cut it. Jean had called about dinner knowing that Pam was out of town so Kerry fronted up at Jeans place with wine in hand just before seven. Tracey opened the door and let Kerry inside before walking back into the kitchen where she was making the final touches to the meal. Kerry noticed the fact that Tracey was in control of the place and not Jean, flowers on the table and little extras that she hadn’t seen either time she visited before.

Dinner was good and the wine even better as they chatted about work and Jean’s transitioning before Kerry told them about Pam’s comment. “I think she said find a job and we can discuss it, but I may have been hearing things” Kerry said chuckling to herself, “is that all you need to make the jump?” Tracey asked, assuming that it would take far more energy for Kerry to change sides. “I was probably being simplistic, we would have to be comfortable being two women and I’m not sure about actual GRS and losing my bits” Kerry said looking at Tracey. Jean touched Tracey’s hand before saying “You know that we have been very much together since the trip to the Manor, don’t you”, Kerry laughed “duh, unless you two have suddenly got so many suppliers and new products that you have failed to tell us about, of course we guessed.” Tracey looked a bit shy about it but her smile was also a sign of relief as Kerry now knew, “we think it should still be hidden at work, they have enough with Jean at the moment” Tracey said continuing her dinner.

Jean wanted to know what Kerry would do for a job if she had a chance, what really made her day and would give her satisfaction. Kerry had to think for about 3 nanoseconds before talking, especially since she thought better with her mouth running. “For me the ideal job has to allow me to be creative and free to explore opportunities and make the most of ideas as they come up, let me explain what I mean. Take your business for a moment, you deliver one core business item of general maintenance, but where do people go that need a specific task doing. Yellow pages or local trade directory, what if they only had to ‘call once’, one number that had a wide range of specific trades available to help. A division just for reticulation or lawn edging, or fencing, or even home painting, one call to get the trade person you need at the time and place you want it without dealing with several promises from people that can’t deliver. Put all these inside a company that has an ironclad promise of delivery and service then make it a household name with one number service centre and you have a winner across any sector of the market. Now that is what you could do in under two years and take this place by storm” then Kerry picked up her wine and took a breath and long drink. Jean and Tracey had to be stunned by the speed and passion that Kerry used as she delivered her ideas in rapid fire.

Jean mulled it over on her head, she had been looking for the next stage in her business but had not gone anywhere near the things Kerry had just shot out. Tracey sat there methodically ordering the key points and ideas then wondering how the business would change if Jean ran with even half of them. Finally Jean put her drink down and looked quizzically at Kerry, “and how long would you give me if I offered you the job to implement the vision you just sold to me?” “What vision, that was just ideas from the top of my head, loose random thoughts with no solidity behind them” Kerry said realizing that she may have to remember what she just said. It was always a problem when Kerry had these brain attacks, she said it then had to think about what she had said, repeating it was difficult. Tracey touched Jeans hand as if to signify she wanted to have input, a condition or duty she no longer needed as Jean saw her now as a full partner in the business and was in the process of making that formal without her knowledge. “What you said was very straight forward, I can type each one of the points up for you, but you had so much passion about it that it would be hard to give to anyone else but you.” “Look, I never accept a job offer after two drinks and besides I have project to finish without getting distracted so let’s come back to it in four weeks” Kerry said while internally linking job offer with transitioning and making plans.

Sunday morning was a time to relax so after morning ablutions Kerry slipped into her pants and bra before eating breakfast in her silk wrap around, she had no plans for shopping or visiting but wanted to simply enjoy the day. After clearing the dishes, Kerry went to the bedroom and chose the short black and red kilt and a tight black sweater that was now tighter since she had purchased larger size D breast forms. Sitting at the makeup table Kerry took out the whitest foundation she could find before she went to town on her eyes. Using a liquid liner she applied heavy outline above and below the eye then used her best and darkest mascara to give extra depth to her lashes finishing with dark blue eye shadow and dark brown lipstick that gave a gothic finish to her outfit. Just to complete the image Kerry slipped on a pair of black stay up stockings that had four inch lace bands onto her legs and then took out her black “take me home” boots from the wardrobe. Talk about wet dream material, Kerry felt at least twenty years younger and looked it as well. Pam was not expected home until after 6pm and that gave her plenty of time to enjoy playing dress up.

Kerry couldn’t keep the ideas from last night out of her mind so sat down to put them down on paper, or computer, before she lost too much time churning them over. An couple of hours later she had a basic business plan that could be used for implementing all five new divisions with SWOT outlines for each one. The plan would take three years from start of project to final review and need serious investment in technology and backroom systems. Administration and cashflow were the weakest points in the plan as this would be critical to the expansion, Jean would have to take on a general manger or admin manager to keep it moving and under control. By increasing the payment speed and dispersing funds electronically to the franchisees the need for an overdraft or short term funding for supplies would be removed hence saving money. Kerry loved this sort of stuff and it gave her a sense of being useful instead of feeling like a failure that occurred sometimes as she sat and pondered the future.

Lunch called for her attention but so did Jean, asking about dropping in for a chat, kill two birds with one stone and Kerry threw together a salad and tuna with juice and rye bread for three, she assumed Tracey would be with Jean. Jean and Tracey knocked at the door and stepped back as Kerry answered looking so radically different to her normal self, “the cat’s away so the mouse is playing” Kerry said. Tracey was the most shocked and kept looking at Kerry’s makeup. As far as lunch was concerned she wasn’t wrong and as they sat outside eating a light lunch it was Jean that came straight to the point “I know you said to wait a month but I can’t get this out of my head.” Kerry laughed and told them both about her morning of business plans, SWOT analysis and her opinion of how long it would take to break even. “So what do we do, take the plunge or just talk about it for another four weeks?” Jean asked wondering how to get Kerry onboard without upsetting Bill. Kerry held up her hand “firstly I have to talk with Pam then Bill and you need to make an offer before I do anything.” “I knew that you would say that, so here is the offer” and slid a piece of paper over the table to Kerry, the contents made her sit up rather quickly. It included a very substantial base wage with new car and normal perks until the first enterprise started making net profit then it would increase with 25% straight from the top while she stayed working for Jean in an exclusive basis. If Kerry opted to branch out it would reduce to 10% residual for five years as long as she offered consulting services back to the company, which would be on a fee for service basis.

Kerry had to make a decision about her future and where she wanted to go before Pam came home, without being sure she would have no chance in persuading or discussing it. Kerry sat down in her short skirt and boots as she drank tea and weighed the options, stay as Paul with part time Kerry, become the woman she wanted to be full time, or make a half jump - Kerry on the outside with Paul under the skirt. Recently the benefit of keeping the crown jewels was almost a moot point as nothing seemed to work like it used to and the alternative method was quite nice for her. Could she carry it off every day without failure or would the thrill diminish over time and become just plain old clothes and makeup, was it just that anyway. How would Pam handle the sudden jump, was it sudden or had it just taken a long time arriving and what of the kids. Too much analysis is bad for the brain and Kerry got bogged down in small details well before she had an answer so decided to put it all back in the box for later. Kerry loved the gothic look but was pretty certain that Pam would have trouble with the combination of Tarty clothes and severe makeup, so she changed back into a more acceptable ‘soccer mum’ style before cooking dinner for Pam’s return, there was no mention of the offer or the playtime.

Back at work on Monday Kerry told Jean about her decision to finish the project before making a decision but would undertake a check on the software to make sure it was configured to handle multiple divisions. Kerry had on her knee length pencil skirt, white silk blouse covering a white sweater bra and clear hose in modest 2” heels. Tracey checked her out as she left Jean’s office, “that’s very tame for you isn’t it?” Tracey laughed as Kerry just walked past in a very controlled manner. “Anytime you want to come over to my house I’m sure you can learn a few tricks to keep someone happy” Kerry said disappearing into her office. Susan was checking on grace and making sure the system had been updated with stock levels from Saturdays stock take exercise. She dropped into Kerry’s office for a few minutes and ended up taking a seat, “my feet are killing me already, too much dancing at the weekend, we got mother in law to babysit for us” she said rubbing her feet. “Must be murder, what height heels did you have on?” Kerry asked expecting to hear about four or five inches, “just three inches but I have been on flats for over two years with the baby.” Kerry told Susan about her 5” spikes and her gothic take me home boots and offered to loan her some real shoes to go dancing in if she wanted a real good time out with her husband.

Kerry outlined the need for possible multiple divisions in the future and asked Susan to run a scenario over the configuration for her, Kerry was almost certain it would work but wanted Susan involved. Grace had finished entering the data for stock take and ended up sitting in the office as they went through the scenario, she quickly picked up enough information to put things together in her head then made some quite radical suggestions about administrative practices. Technology had come a long way in a few short years and IVR or Interactive Voice Recognition was now coming into it’s own with automated switchboards and voice over IP or netphones. “We could set up a system to match client needs with franchisees based on what the caller wants and what we have to offer” Grace said as she discussed the technology, mainly for Susan’s benefit. “Linking PDA’s with the accounting server we could also handle stock and invoicing without having to get faxes each night from the guys in the field, that has to speed up processing and reduce staff input as well” Grace had been studying technology interfaces with manual production systems at Uni and was quite well versed in modern trends. “How long before you finish your course?” Kerry asked thinking that Grace had another two years ahead of her. “About eight months, I did a summer intensive that caught up nearly a whole semester and plan on doing the same this Christmas break, why?” Grace watched as Kerry just shrugged off the question.

Grace had been diligently turning up for work, dressing smartly but casually and not making a ripple in the company, Kerry had watched her get chat up lines from the stores guy and fend them off without hurting. She had also interacted well with the ladies in admin and even gone to lunch some days not seeming out of place at all. Today Grace had on a knee length skirt, jumper and leather jacket to keep the cold out, coloured check pattern tights and ankle boots that matched her handbag and jacket. Grace made no impact in a negative way and always showed Susan a great deal of respect, her mum would have been proud of her new daughter. Actually most of the other women saw Grace as a great kid that was working hard getting through uni and also at her job, she deserved a helping hand. Tracey always made sure she was aware of what Grace was doing and kept an eye open for her friend Jen who picked her up most days, two nice girls that got on well around adults.

Kerry had planned on taking Wednesday and Thursday off in preparation for the weekend and spending them with Pam so everything had to be finished before Tuesday evening. Susan had confirmed the General Ledger structure would cope and the reports could be expanded as needed, the stock list was not an issue until they actually took on new suppliers. Jean and Kerry went out on Tuesday for a bite to eat but also so Jean could make sure the project was on track, “anything I need to be concerned about?” Kerry told her to relax as the team had it under control and although it would be a couple of long days over the weekend. “Just let me know if you need anything else” Jean said reminding Kerry that she trusted her with the job and the staff at her disposal. Kerry asked Jean about her project, “Tracey is making it very easy to keep going, she makes sure we get time out of the office and encourages me every day, her clothes tips are also making me feel more confident when we go out to suppliers or meet corporate clients.” Kerry had noticed the extra highlights in her hair and the constant use of good makeup along with rings and bangles she was looking quite the with it girl. Jean sat there eating her salad swinging her right heel on the tip of her foot as if she had been born in the clothes that said quality and sophistication.

To be continued - Part 3 Will make the change of job and gender, will Jean still need to change, and what about poor old Bill?

Kerry

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Continuing Release 2

Love how much fun the girls are having as they live and work.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Great Story!

I don't know where the comments went - this extension is going well.

Glad you like it

The going includes some techno babble, either skip it or do as I have to some times, fake it till you make it.

Enjoy, Kerry