Control Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Control
By

Jacquimac

Part Two

On entering the room I curtseyed as required by the school rules and after greeting my parents was introduced to the remaining occupants by the principal.

I took a seat along the principle and was informed that I was to married on the day of my 15th birthday to the young man facing me.

He was the eldest son of the some corporate giant and after looking at the latest Chromosone and DNA results it had been decided we were a perfect match, love was not allowed to enter the marriage equation.

It wasn`t as if we had a choice it had been agreed by our parents and informing us was mere formality to prepare us for the big day.

I would still be required to continue at school until I was 16 and would be moved to one of houses in the school grounds one month before the ceremony. The cost of the marriage would be paid for by my future father in law.

I looked at my parents and they seemed happy with the arrangement, I knew they would be getting a new life out of deal and that my cooperation was not required as I was still a minor.

After the paperwork was finalised and everyone had signed the agreement and I was formally introduced to my future husband , I was led out of the school by my mother and future mother in law into a waiting car.

I was taken into town to the be measured for my wedding gown etc, a whole new wardrobe was purchased along with accessories which would be delivered to the school later the next day.

We returned to the school in time for the evening meal after which myself and the other members were led to private sitting room were we could talk in private, before everyone left I was informed that the two mothers would be living nearby and would be overseeing everything till the day of the wedding. I was now a very expensive diamond engagement ring that my fiancee placed on my finger before he left.

As they left the principal arrived to talk to me in private, he congratulated me on my forth coming wedding, he then informed that I would have to take extra classes in Sex Eduduaction. As I wouldn`t have a vagina I would be subject to anal sex and the extra classes were to cover that topic.

I returned to the dormitory and was mobbed by the other girls asking where I had been all day so I told them. questions about my future husband I couldn`t answer as I had not met him before today.

I got up and dressed the morning, it being saturday there were no classes. One of the teachers arrived and asked that I get all my school uniforms ready for collection as I would no longer need them. As I was getting everything together I allowed the other girls the chance to exchange items for their old and worn items and everything was collected about an hour later.

My new clothing arrived and before I put it away allowed the girls to take any of the dresses etc that I was clearing out and then put all my new stuff away. The rest of weekend was spent relaxing with the girls in the dorm.

Monday arrived I after bathing I dressed in a dark blue suit with a white blouse and 3inch blue heels and some light make-up, the other girls were jealous but I was no longer classed as a schoolgirl but as a young woman, although I was still subject to most of the school rules the dress code no longer applied as long as what I wore was respectable.

Every one of my teachers congratulated me on my forthcoming marriage and commented on how elegant I looked, at meal times I was required to eat the staff so I had to be on my best behaviour and act the sophisticated young lady I was expected to be. gone were the days when I could laugh and joke with my peers.

Every evening after school the two mothers would take me for dress fittings, on shopping expeditions and to the house I would be living in after the wedding. They tried telling me how it should be decorated and furnished until I put my foot down and told them I would furnish it my way. At first they were shocked when I told them off, but finally they relaxed and laughed and agreed with me.

The days turned into weeks and then a week before the wedding everything before hectic finalising the last details, picking up my wedding gown and accessories and a million other small details. I was allowed to take a few bottles of champagne in to the dorm two nights before my wedding day to give the girls a treat, they would all be at the wedding along with the rest of school.
There were several hundred guests so the wedding was going to cost a small fortune, I know the wedding gown and accessories cost several thousand and was mad of the finest materials available.

Flower girls and Bridesmaids were school pupils, I had asked one of the teachers Ms Alexander to be my maid of honor. As I was now living in my new home the night before the wedding all the female members of the wedding party stayed there instead of in the school dorms and we had my Hen party.

After the younger ones were pot to to bed, the other girls started to produce their little gifts , you know the ones. The sexy lingerie, edible knickers, sex toys etc. all the silly little things that they give to newly wedded brides giggle. They eventually went to bed once we had cleaned up the mess and I was left alone to ponder the next day.

I had met my intended once and new virtually nothing about him except what his mother told me, so I would have to get to know him as live went on.I eventually wnet to bed and managed a few hours sleep.

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Control Part 2

Strange that the girls are not prepared any better.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

A brute or a gentlemen

RAMI

I wonder if the new husband will be a brute or a gentleman? Meeting only once for a few minutes a month beofre the weding has to be scary.

Rami

RAMI

Without any genetic manipulation of gender,

Andrea Lena's picture

...why force a child into a gender role and arranged marriage when homosexual unions are permitted. And what of the thirdof the population that is already genetically female; are they forced into chattel-like relationships asw well? Is there selective forced sterilization for thme? Sodomny for someone else's goes way beyond Orwell's vision of a world out of control. I only hope that this child is able to make some sense of it all and at least find some meaning that isn't defined by law or force of will. As far as Stan's question regarding preparation; it seems it's a matter of expediency. The same people who ordained this system ordain the sodomny and castration so why worry about training them to be prepared when they have no choice. Very scary, indeed.


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

It is a *law* for the rich and powerful as I feared

I remember in part one MOST if the forced boys to girls did not marry until 21.

She is only partway to being a girl and they are marrying her off at 15? A perfect DNA match? WHAT? Almost sounds like she was built to specification as some rich family's son's sex toy. At least she will still have school for one more year and maybe they will rush her full conversion to womanhood along. But she WILL have to consummate the union with anal sex. These people are sick!

What is being done to this semi-female would be considered slavery in most modern nation and all because of overpopulation and too many men?

This is a nightmarish world.

I only hope she can find some satisfaction in this life, some measure of love, find some freedom of choice, of conscious. Maybe even blow the lid off the whole sick law. I have to believe the rich can buy their way out of being forcibly changed into girls and what is to say he wouldn't have made a *suitable* man? What's to say that the young man was HER perfect DNA match but as the woman? But with his family's riches they got him DNA treatments to make him more manly and later when our heroine was born, the DNA tests found his perfect match, HER. So they made her into a girl instead of the way it might have been or should have been.

Only her GOVERMENT DNA test said she would be short and slender and an unmanly man. I wonder if the tests were rigged to find suitable candidates for special custom conversions like hers? I am suspicious if the program was not rigged that on our heroine's 15th birthday HE would be marrying a petite rich girl who was five years older than him?

Are these created women even at all related genetically to their birth families after all the DNA treatments? Oh and are these converted boys to women capable of conceiving and giving birth to healthy children? If so and given the overpopulation and all that might be proof positive that this is a law for the rich and powerful.

Good tale. Hope we learn some of the whys behind this.

Do continue.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

What? What?

Why no vagina? I'm sure they have the automated robot surgeon to do it quite quickly.

What does a DNA match matter if they aren't going to be making kids together. Is "new girl" going to have a womb and carry a pregnancy with no vagina? Only c section births? If they've basically made a girl for this rich kid, why don't they make her a good sex partner? Is rich kid gay and doesn't want a wife with a vagina?

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee