Too Hot!

Printer-friendly version


Too Hot
By Krista


It was Monday and I was sitting in class and sweating in my hot, woolen pants.

We were not allowed to wear shorts in school, though we could wear our own clothes. I had once come in shorts, but I was sent home to change. I decided I had to change things. So I went to the mall to buy skirts, because girls wore those. I explained to the sales-lady and she agreed enthusiasticly to help. I bought a denim mini-skirt.

Tuesday I was teased, because I had hairy legs. So I bought a lady shaver and shaved my legs.

Wednesday I was teased, because my shoes looked odd. So I bought a pair of black ankle-length boots.

Thursday I was teased, because my skirt was dirty. So I bought a long white peasant skirt.

Friday I was teased, because I was sweating. So I bought a yellow pencil skirt.

Saturday I was teased, because my t-shirt was bad with a pencil skirt playing. So I bought a white button-up shirt.

Sunday I was teased, because my nipples showed in church. So I bought a yellow blazer.

Monday I was teased, because I looked like a secretary. So I bought a black camisole to look less like a secretary.

Tuesday I was teased, because I forgot my gym kit. So I bought a new gym kit.

Wednesday I was teased, because my boxers showed. So I bought panties.

Thursday I was teased, because I got soaked. So I bought a pair of jeans.

Friday I was teased, because my hair was messy. So I went to a hairdresser.

Saturday I was teased, because I didn’t dare to undress on the beach. So I bought a white swimsuit.

Sunday I was teased, because I could not tan in my swimsuit. So I bought a bikini.

Monday I was teased, because I thought I was a boy. So I realized that I was a girl with rounded buttocks, wide hips and thighs. Small waist and 36B bust. Long, blonde hair.

The End

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you,

ALISON

'very clever!!

ALISON

Just something...

...my mind found a few hours ago. lol

Thanks,

Krista

Cute

Very well done. I really enjoyed this.

Dance, Love, and cook with joy and great abandon

Wednesday...

Andrea Lena's picture

...I had a great time reading this story!!!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Too Hot!

There is another story behind Too Hot!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Which...

...one?

Krista

Bizzare

But I really like it!