Ice Angel-Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version
Ice Angel-Chapter 2

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing
Synopsis: A young man volunteers to become his best friend's figure skating partner, not knowing that immersing himself into his new role will bring out the girl within and lead to a decision that will end in happiness for both.

[*][*][*]
After calling Daddy, I headed for the local 'Y' to get a room. Being an avid athlete on Daddy's teams, I tended to stay at any 'Y' because I loved to swim and hit the gym for a good work out.

Getting to my room, I put away my clothes and set up my laptop before I went and showered. Once clean, I donned leotard and tights and gathered my sports bag as I locked the door. Once in the gym, I limbered up on the mats before I got ready to tackle the machines.

What surprised me was seeing Chad waiting for me, "Small world, isn't it he chuckled.

"You have a room here, too?"

"No, I have a room with Brenda and her husband, Ronnie. Princess."

"How do you know that Daddy calls me Princess?" I asked, getting in his face.

He smiled and backed away from my slight frame. I was almost as tall as him, but where I was a willowy 5'1" redhead, he was a 5'5" jock, "Easy there, Toni. Any dad would naturally call you 'Princess' if you were his daughter."

"Okay, it's just that I have to be careful, being a woman alone," I sighed. 'Will he offer to ask Brenda to take me in?'

"That's part of the reason that I'm here." he admitted with a blush.

"Oh?" Do tell." 'Chad was always so bashful whenever he thought that he was being naughty and was confessing. Never could tell a lie.'

You see, it's like this. Ever since Brenda has been coaching me, I've been staying with her and her and her husband Ronnie at their place. They've asked me to invite you to stay if I was to catch up to you."

"Okay, how did you know which car was mine?"

"Are you kidding? How many pink classic VW Beetles do you think are out there?"

"Point made, Romeo. Daddy got it for me when I got my license." 'But back then, it was black. Am I ever glad that Daddy painted it before I left.'

"Romeo? Does that make you my Juliet?"

"Hopefully not, they both died in the play."

"Ah, but we can rewrite the play and not die."

"You like me?"

"Very much, Toni," he sighed.

"How sweet! You know, you are a lot like my cousin Tony."

"Cousin?"

"Yeah, Tony Whitmore."

“That scoundrel never mentioned that he had such a cute cousin,” Chad said as he carefully looked me over.

“Tony didn't not know about me," I replied in defense.

"Oh?"

"Yes, to honor Mother on Mother's Day, Daddy and I had a search conducted and found that Momma had been placed in the orphanage because her mother died in child birth."

"I guess that she had parents that refused to take in their grandchild."

"No, Jenny Marie, my aunt had no I.D. It was only after the search that everything was found out. We wanted to let her know that she had a family, but she'd already died."

"I know. Tony and I are best friends and Daddy and I sort of adopted him into ours, even though like him, my mother had died."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, Dad and I have relatives from all over the place. We couldn't let those two be without any family. I am glad that they are doing as well as they are."

"Do they suspect anything?"

"No, and Dad would be embarrassed if they ever found out."

"Well, they won't find out from me!"'Daddy and I suspected something like this, but never wanted to let them know about our suspicions since they contrived it so that it always seemed natural for things to happen as they did. And the fact that Daddy makes that yummy sauce for grilling, his repertoire of jokes and my collection of board games and Nerf stuff sue did help to endear us to their family.'

He smiled, "Glad to hear it! Unca Rudy and Cuz are the only ones other than Dad that I'd give up everything for."

"Oh? What about God?"Long time since I heard him call me Cuz. Wonder what he'd say if he knew that e was speaking to his 'CUZ'?'

"Well,....I" he stammered.

"Don't you go to Church?"

"I used to when I lived next to Tony."

"What happened?"

He sighed, "Being the new kid, I was left out of any of the groups where we moved to. Not one group welcomed except for a few gamer kids."

Oh?"

"Yeah, they’re a group of kids that are into role playing games. We'd meet after school in the library so that we could have Sunday free."

"What for?"

"So that we could get together and listen to Church music hear one of the students from Valley Bible College give a sermon."

"Chad, you DID go to Church on Sundays. Just because you had no pastor, nor a name for your group does not change the facts."

He pondered what I said, "You know, I've NEVER thought about it that way! No wonder we did not feel the need join a church, we were already going to church!"

"Does that include your parents?"

"Yeah, we were a bunch of newbies to the local church scene. We were a group of around twenty all told once you included parents and siblings."

"And nobody called it a church?"

"Neah! One of the mothers was an attorney and said that as long as we met in the library or community center, we could not call us a church body without having a pastor."

"And the visiting...?"

"Are visitors who just have an impromptu meeting."

"I guess that all of that legalese kept you guys from thinking about a church, yet let you attend one with no charter, pastor, or affiliation with other churches."

He looked up as the clock sounded off the time, "Guess so, just as all this talking has kept me from inviting you to stay at Brenda's and her husband, Ronnie's place. You coming?"

"Will I have a private bath like I do here?"

"Yes, same as me. You will be across the hall from me on the second floor. Their room is as big as ours are combined."

"Why so big?"

"Ronnie loves his movies."
[*][*][*]
I was thrilled with the way things were working out, Coach Brenda Renelle, Brenda and her husband Ronnie ran a tight ship when it came to her coaching. But for all of the hard work, there was also time in the evening to relax.

They were located near Ashville Community Center which had a basketball court, gym, and dance floor inside as well as two football fields and two softball fields outside. If we weren't there, or the rink, we'd be in town at a restaurant, or at the golf course, or swimming pool. Of course, the best time was when we were home and grilling.

But as much fun as Brenda might have, I could see in her eyes the shattered dream of winning Olympic gold. She was a former skating champion whose back injury ruined any hope for her to compete. She was in her minivan at a red light when a drunk driver rammed into her as he tried to make a right turn.

The impact broke her spine that forced the physician to fuse two of her vertebrae so that she could walk again. By the time that she'd healed up from the accident, she'd graduated from high school and married Ronnie.

Ronnie and his family are construction workers who build houses and small buildings and parking lots. When Brenda got the insurance from the drunk driver, she used it to purchase an old warehouse and have Ronnie and his family to build their Home and convert the warehouse into a skating rink since she already had money from scholarships she'd won from skating and her scholastic achievements.

The rebuilt warehouse maintains its solid brick walls and concrete foundation, but now sports an ultra modern rink and amenities as well as a tidy medical ward and restaurant/cafeteria under a metal roof that houses solar panels for heating and power.

Their house had a basement/storm cellar fitted out to keep a family of four safe for a month. It looked like a funky starship in its layout and labels. I could tell that Ronnie loved Star Trek from the decor. Under to the stairway were the washer and dryer with Ronnie's tools on either side and a generator and fuel supply beyond. The stairway was covered by a thick door in the hallway behind the kitchen that led to a two car garage where Brenda's gold Triumph TR8 and Ronnie's gray El Camino while my pink bug and Chad's navy T-bird stayed under the carport out front.

In front of the spacious kitchen was the dining room on the left and library on the right. The dining room had a breakfast bar where we ate breakfast and lunch since the mini fridge was kept stocked with breakfast and sandwich supplies that were prepared on the hotplate.

The library was filled with books and CDs and a PC for anybody to use. Each bedroom had its own PC, but at times, Brenda or Ronnie would use the PC here so as not to disturb the other. The living room and coat room are on the left and right, respectively. The living room is set up as a theater for watching videos while the coat room holds a variety of coats, jackets and rainwear along with first aid gear for when called upon to help in an emergency.

Brenda and Ronnie are members of Disaster Relief and are often called upon to help whenever we are hit by a storm or hurricane. When a storm or hurricane comes through, they put the supplies in their cars and head for City Hall where the main shelter is and stay until the danger is past. Upstairs are the bedrooms and enclosed veranda where that is set up as a combination kitchen/dinner theater so that we can enjoy a movie as we chow down on our feast.
[*][*][*]
At first, we worked on our stamina, and then our coordination with the music before Brenda broached the subject of our costumes. We'd been using the Beauty and the Beast, and poor Chad was fretting over his costume. I would wear a yellow dress modeled after Belle's as well as a blue one with white sleeves. Chad was thankful that he wore a copy of the Beast's costume, but was Prince Adam instead of the Beast.

That was when things changed for us. I began to see Chad as a very handsome and virile man, not as the guy that I grew up with. For years, I'd seen him as my buddy that I shared a love of ports with, but now I was seeing him through the eyes of a woman.

This was new to me and exciting! I was beginning to see us as man and wife instead of skating partners or best friends. I know that Momma and Daddy were best friends who got married and had me, just as Brenda and Ronnie are best friends who got married. But they were childless.

They'd tried for years, but due to complications from the accident, Brenda couldn't conceive, and even if she did, the poor fetus would be spontaneously aborted as was evident by the many tiny grave stones out back under a stately palm tree.

Every Sunday after Church, we gathered under the tree where Brenda and Ronnie wept over each child that they were denied. They'd been seeking for a child to adopt or foster, but so far, had no luck.

How I felt for them made me wonder if a bodysuit like mine could correct things so that they could have a child. But the only thing was that Brenda was nearing the end of her fertility time as menopause crept up on her.
[*][*][*]
What I wasn't expecting was for Chad to ask me out on a date. It happened while we were in our skate costumes. I was in my blue and white skate dress and he was in his black pants and silver blouse with those shoulder pips that are on military shirts. He sure made a dashing admiral or general.

"Toni, since Brenda and Ronnie are busy with things and have given us the rest of the off from practice, do you have any plans?"

"Not really. I was just gonna go home and chill out. Why?"

"Well, why not let me treat you to a movie and dinner?"

"Dressed like this?" I giggled as I lifted my brief skirt.

"I hope not!"

"Oh?"

"You'd have the guys drooling and wrecking to get near you."

"Okay, I'll go home and change into another dress for you."

"Change into another dress for me? Toni, please don't. I prefer you to wear the dress," he chuckled.

"Okay."

We went home and got ready for our date. I wore a white sundress with a blue rose skirt and matching panty and sandals along with white hose. Chad wore a blue polo shirt and jeans. We went to the local Golden Arches where I had the Chicken MacNugget meal [Diet Pepper] Chad had the Big Mac meal [coke]. While there, we chatted about our favorite shows and movies, he found it funny that I was a monster movie fan and have a collection of miniature Toho monsters back home.

We saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Like many, I'd read all of the novels and was waiting to see the movie. Being a true gentleman like his father, Chad treated me like a lady which made me feel very special.

Here was the man that I wanted as a woman, but was I the woman that he wanted? I had stopped here on my way to Orlando for my vacation, following some inner voice that led me here. But was it to lead to more than a chance meeting? And what about Chad, would he accept me as a woman? All that I knew was that he liked what he saw.

"Toni."

"Yes?"

"Am I ever glad that it was you that came down instead of my buddy, Tony."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I sent him an e-mail just before you showed up to ask him if he'd come down and help out."

"But he is a guy, NOT a girl. like me." 'Could he actually know that it's me?'

"I know THAT, Toni. But he does like to dress as a girl every now and then."

"Do tell."'Where did he learn about that?'

"Heck, he started back when we were kids. He would wear panties and dress as a girl for Halloween. I just figured that by now he is quite good at being a girl and would jump at the chance."

"What did he say?"'Good thing that Daddy caught his message for me. Otherwise, I'd have been hard put to act ignorant of the message. I'm just not that good at lying when caught unaware.'

"He said that his dad needed him to help out with the company. They were expanding and needed his help."

"Well, if it means anything to you, I am glad that I was able to come in his place."'Thanks Daddy for letting me know what's happening back home. I am sure that you are well able to handle everything.'

"Me too," he replied as he leaned over and kissed me.

It was electric! I felt a spark that opened up my eyes! Chad wanted me as much as I wanted him and like me, was in the throes of passion. But as much as I wanted to consummate our love, I knew that in doing so, that I could very well cause irreparable harm to my body.

The bodysuit gave me the body that I could have as a woman, but intercourse could cause me to have cancer when the suit killed off my male organs. What a dilemma!
[*][*][*]
"Chad, please don't push it any further. I am not ready to go any further," I cried.

"Sorry Toni, I got carried away," he admitted as he got out and opened my door for me.

We went in and I saw Brenda in the library, waiting for me with a cup of hot chocolate, "Need to talk, Honey?"

"Yes, now more than ever!"
[*][*][*]
We sat up that night while I told her what had happened on our date. She truly listened to my tale of woe and when I was finished, she let me know that I was not alone in my misery.

"Toni, you have to choose whether or not to let your relationship with Chad go any deeper. I can tell that you are about to enter your menses. That can be causing you to react to the kiss."

"Menses?"'Is she right? Am I truly about to experience my first period?'

"Toni, you act as if you have never gone through a menstrual cycle. Am I right?"

"Have you been in contact with Daddy?"

"Yes, and don't worry. Neither Ronnie or I are going to condemn you for wanting to be a girl."

"Why?"

"Ronnie and I know a girl like you who is happily married and attends Church with us."

"Oh? Do you think that I too can be that lucky?"

"Yes, but I want to know from you why you have not let Chad know why you are here as a girl."

"It's because of a church back home that has a vendetta against anybody like me."

"Go on."
[*][*][*]
"As a guy, I was a top fight athlete and ace student and when I chose to be a girl, I maintained both characteristics that made Toni who she was. When I was in school, the other kids saw me as a good guy to know, not knowing about the girl within. I had to keep her hidden in order to stay out of the way of the bigots and small-minded who couldn't accept the fact that I wanted to be a girl."

"Does that include Chad?"

"Not really. As far as I know, he'd accept me as a girl. In fact, he knows that I have dressed as a girl for Halloween. But even though I'd started early on, there were still those who'd made it their job to teach what they called abomination to change and live a normal life."

"Who would do such a thing?"

"It started when a new church was formed by a self-styled evangelist who lost his right to preach when he broke his vows by impregnating one of the congregation. They married and with her family’s wealth, he started his own church where he spoke out against what he called 'abomination'."

"Sounds like a real bigot. How did he get such power?"

"The Right Reverend Sebastian Archibald Bishop had set up his Cathedral of Holiness Temple in the old Woolco building. Woolco had closed up shop long ago and the city was trying to attract another department store to take over the property, but had no takers for all of their efforts."

"You mean that there were no other stores willing to take over the property?"

"Yes, Walmart and Sam's Club did open up shop just outside of the city, but that left prime real estate unused until the church took it over."

"Surely that building wasn't used only as a church! I mean, there are mega churches out there, but expecting such a large congregation right of would be foolhardy."

"You're right. The extensive floor space was used as private school and activities center as well as a church."

"What else did they do?"

"The church also converted the parking lot into a parking deck and three homeless shelters: one for women, one for men, one for families. The church was really a beacon of hope except for the doctrine against the T.G. Community."

"OK, but why the vendetta?"

"The reason for the doctrine was that The Right Reverend Sebastian Archibald Bishop had learned that his wife's [Glenda] family indoctrinated him in their hatred of the T.G. Community which fed his narrow view of the world at large."
[*][*][*]
After meeting with Brenda, I was ready to skate with Chad again. Our chemistry on the ice continued as we practiced our routines and created routines for each performance.

I knew that the reason for our chemistry was because of our unspoken love for each other. I could see in his eyes that he loved me, but as much as he might love me and I him, I knew that if I ever et things go that it'd change everything.

I was still scared that Chad would reject me when he found out; I knew that it would happen, but not when or how. Chad had always been a straight shooter and had supported me when I dressed as a girl, before. But he and his father had moved away and I didn't know how he felt about that now.

When he and Unca Joe had moved, they listened to student pastors from Valley Bible College, but did he still feel the same as he did? So far, it seemed as if he was the same sweet guy that I knew, but that could change all too quickly.
[*][*][*]
What I wasn't ready for was what Chad did the next time that we met. What he did shattered every fear that I'd ever had and let me know that he loved me as much as I loved him.

"Toni, I know the truth about who you are."

"WHAT?"

"You are my best friend Tony Lee Whitmore. I don't know why you chose to become a girl, but I love you and want to marry you, if you will have me."

I hugged him and began to cry tears of release as he held me as I regained control of myself.

"Chad, I am still the boy that you knew."

"You could have fooled me! I've seen you in that bikini. You are all girl."

"Almost, Chad. I am wearing a bodysuit that gives me a girl's body. Heck, without it, I am still that guy that you know."

"Well, do you want to be a girl, MY GIRL?"

"Only if we get married."

"Done!"
[*][*][*]
I called Daddy who came down with the equipment that activated the nanites that turned me completely into a woman by absorbing my gonads and removing all trace of testosterone from my body.

We stayed with Brenda and Ronnie, winning Olympic Gold before retiring and starting a family back home. Charles McBride welcomed us back with open arms, and Unca Joe came back also after training others to take over so that he could be near his grandchildren.

Yes, I am now pregnant with my first child and can't think of a better way to end a summer vacation. Can you?
[*][*][*]
End Of Part 2
Finis

up
55 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A Great Read !!

thanks for the great read stanman!!

Ice Angel

This is a wonderful story. I have found myself in it in toni's place. The story had me on the edge of my seat until the very end. The ending I wish for myself. I know I will read this story again and again... Thanks again