The day Samantha caught the train (part four the end.)

Printer-friendly version

The day Samantha caught the train (part four the end.)

As Samantha walked in to the dinning room there in front of her were the twenty boys and girls that were at the party. All the children were dressed in what they were wearing for the party. All the children including Samantha were told to sit down at the places that were marked for them.

In front each child was a sippy cup again with the same liquid that they drank the night before. So after five minutes the children changed to the same size as there were the night before. So the chairs had to be changed to high chairs for some of them and booster seats for others. There was a lot of chatter as to why there where all small again and not dressed for going home.

These were explained to all the children as they were going to spend one more day as little children. This made the children grin, the next thing was the breakfast was given to the children instead of having bacon and eggs that you would expect to be given in a hotel. The children got boiled eggs and toast cut into strips, so there could dip them into there eggs.

Breakfast was finished all the children was lead to the potty so that they would not need to go for a while. Outside the hotel was a bus waiting for them to take them to the zoo and also to the park. One thing that the zoo has is a swing and play area for children.

When they got to the zoo, each child was given a partner. The only problem was that Samantha did not have a partner but that was not going to be a problem as there was one more guest that Samantha did not know had made the trip to the zoo. This child was a very good friend of Samantha but could not attend the party as she was busy doing other things. Her mummy had known about the drink as she was the one that gave it to Samantha’s mummy and daddy. So Samantha got the biggest shock when she saw her friend, Samantha ran up to her and give a really big hug. Now that everyone had a partner the group was lead round the zoo and the children loved the little animals better then the big ones as they was allowed to pet the smaller ones.

This made all the adults happy as they wanted the children to have a great time. At dinner time the children was lead into a café to have a lunch that the owners of the zoo had made for them. Each child were given a salad as they were told that it was healthy option for them. After lunch they went over to the play area and had a chance to play for a bit, after an hour the children were getting tired. So the parents all said get in your pairs and come back to the bus as we are going to one more place before the day ends.

The place was a toy shop that was only open for them as Samantha’s mummy and daddy paid the owner to close for the day. Also they told the owner that the children were allowed one item each and it did not matter how much. So each child went in and had a really big grin, this soon got rid of the tiredness in the children. Each parent said to they child you can have one item and only one item.

The girls had a look around the dolls and soft toys. The boys had a look around the cars and trucks. Of course Samantha headed straight for the teddy bears as that was what she collected. As it happened there in the corner was a 6 foot forever friend bear. That was it Samantha just went for it and grabbed it; the only problem was it was too big for Samantha to carry as an adult that would not be a problem but being a 4 year old this made it impossible. So Samantha asked her daddy to pick it up for her. Each of the children picked out they toys or in case of the girls they dolls and teddies. The boys all chose dumper trucks. Each of the toys was put through the till and Samantha’s daddy was given the bill and he paid it straight away plus he gave the owner a big tip as well for letting the children to run wild.

On the way back to the hotel, all the children where very happy with there toys that the coach was very quite. Also the children fell asleep on the coach, so had to woken up when they got back to the hotel. Each child then was taken up to there rooms and was helped to get undressed by they parents. In the room was a drink for each of them. So when they where undress they each had a drink and then they all changed size back to being an adult. Each parent was given a bottle of drink to take home with them, so they can make the child little again.

This also happened to Samantha expect she did not need to take anything home with her except of course her teddy as she knew that all it would take is one phone call to her mummy and daddy and she would be able to come back and be a true little girl again.

Please can you tell me if you liked the story or not as it would tell me where I have gone wrong with the story?

Yours loving

Samantha Rebecca Clarkson

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The day Samantha caught the train (part four the end.)

Me, I'd like to think that all of those children and parents could have the change become permanent.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Not...

my sippee cup of tea, Samantha. Your story is well enought written ( could use some editing and proofing but OK). This type of story just doesn't appeal to me.

Sorry Luv.Joani

Dance, Love, and cook with joy and great abandon