My Pleasure

Printer-friendly version

Did you ever think you could cheer for the bad guy? What if the bad guy really wasn't after all? Casey had sex with one girl one time and spent time in prison, for a crime he didn't really commit. Now that he is out, Can he or will he balance the scales. Could it be that the price for evening out the score is too high? Read on, I think you can cheer for the bad guys at least this time.

Chapter 1

I had just finished the last few days of seven years on a ten year jolt in state pen. My last three would be done on parole and the way I saw it that was a good thing. I could have gotten out in five years, but Bubba didn't understand the word no. The resulting fight got me two extra years before I was up for parole, but then I wasn't Bubba's bitch either.

I hadn't breathed free air since I was seventeen and now just days from my twenty-fifth birthday I was out of the pen.

My stepsister picked me up that day. While she, along with most of the family, knew I had been framed for the crime, Ann was about the only one that hadn't basically disowned me as a member of the family.

Seven years is a long time to plan your revenge and I had made and forgotten several. Mom and Dad were gone now and save for Ann I would be out on the street, as it were. Ann knew what I wanted to do, but beyond that neither of us had a real workable way to do it. She didn't see it as revenge. To her it was more like justice.

I was a skinny runt, double promoted and ready to graduate at the ripe young age of sixteen. I was smart, to say the least, or I was when it came to hitting the books.

I had beaten out a fellow classmate for a prized scholarship to a very well known college. I was to sign all the papers the week after the prom and then it was off to college.

I had asked the girlfriend of another girl I knew to go to the prom with me. By her reaction you would have thought she had won a prize and, of course, she said yes. I had no clue that Tina and Ted were brother and sister.

Ted was the guy I had beaten out when I got the scholarship. And Tina was the best girlfriend to Tammy, the girl I had asked to the prom. The truth be told, Tina should have gotten the damn thing since she did all of Ted's homework.

So yes, prom night was a blast. We all had a great time and later Tammy and I wound up in a local motel having a very hot night of sex.

I took her home right around midnight as her parents had asked me too. Then I went back to the motel and crashed.

Around 3:00 in the morning the cops busted in the door and I was arrested and charged with rape. Since I would be unable to start college right away and now that I had a record, as such, the scholarship fell to Ted. So right about now if you're thinking setup, well, join the crowd, so did everyone else.

The D.A., along with the judge, spoke to me in private about it before the trial. The week after I was arrested Tammy suddenly had ten thousands dollars in a bank account in her name and, of course, Ted got the scholarship. They both felt like I had been set-up and I told them that had been my claim all along. Still the law is the law and Tammy's parents were pushing for me to be tried as an adult.

I was half expecting a plea deal and no real jail time when the political aspect of all this came up. The D.A. was up for election and if he went easy on me or gave me a plea deal, he had no chance of getting elected again.

The judge was another matter, altogether. The judge was optimistic that a jury wouldn't convict me since Tammy showed none of the physiological signs of being raped. He had already decided the sex was consensual and felt sure the jury would see it that way as well when all the facts came out. And further, the D.A. promised not to ask the judge to suppress any evidence my attorney could bring to light. Now I felt like I had a fighting chance, at least someone believed the story as I told it.

The trail took five days start to finish and even with all the evidence pointing to the setup the jury still convicted me. The judge was my last hope and he read the sentencing guidelines right out of the book. I got ten years and would be up for parole in five.

That was the minimum he could give me. So now you know and maybe understand just a little about why I wanted revenge. Ann still called it justice. Either way I wanted to balance the scales, as it were.

Ann, I just called her sis most of the time, was the only one that really stood beside me. I didn't know at the time she had an axe to grind with the D.A. as well. I would find out about that much later on and not be surprised at all.

"So are you ready to become my nurse?" Sis looked at me. as she drove us back to her home.

"Like any nursing school will take a convict for a student," I replied.

"Probably not, but I do own the clinic and there is such a thing as on the job training," she added.

"Do you have any idea what those high priced clients of yours would do if they knew you had a con on staff?"

"They wont do anything. They will never know," she smiled.

"Have you forgotten that my face was on the front page of every paper in town? I doubt the public has forgotten me that easily. Never mind that I will have to see my parole officer on the first of every month and there can be pop-up visits or so I am told."

"You were planning to be a nurse before all this happened. Right?" She said.

"Yes, a registered nurse and that takes several years of college, which I now can't get," I added.

"Or?" She questioned.

"Or what?" I shot back.

"An equal number of years and training on the job."

"I'm sorry, sis, but I wont be responsible for ruining the good name of your clinic or running off all your patients."

"Not to worry," she smiled. "I pulled a few strings and you can be mad at me later for it, but I know you want justice for what happened to you and I would like to get a little as well. So you help me and I help you. When it's all done, you can do as you please, but I will see to it that you get your R.N. degree."

She parked the car in the garage and I was all but stunned to see my old Mustang parked inside as well. Sis saw me do a double take when I saw the car.

"It needs a fresh coat of paint, but that was only thing that belonged to you that I got to keep," she added. "I'm hungry. How about you?" She asked.

"You know me, sis. I can always eat," I smiled for the first time in a long time.

As soon as we were in the door, I spotted this drop dead blond beauty sitting at the kitchen table.

"Don't mind him," sis said, "he's been on a real long dry spell."

I was just standing there kinda dumb stuck as the girls busted up laughing.

"Casey, meet Jennifer Lewis, my sorority sister, and now your parole officer."

"You're.....my parole officer?" I sputtered.

"Yes, I am," she spoke in a very soft polite voice.

"How long?" She asked.

"How long what?" I replied.

"I'm tempted to ask you how long it's been since you were with another female," she and sis busted up laughing again.

"Seven years, two days and about six hours," I replied.

"Told ya," sis smiled. "That one is one smart cookie."

"I guess so," Jennifer smiled.

"Have a seat, Casey. She won't bite. She might screw you silly, but she won't bite."

"Ann!" Jennifer all but shouted, as she threw a small pillow at her.

I spent the rest of the weekend getting to know my half-sister, Ann, all over again. And Jennifer, well, she was a doll, no two ways about it and as good natured as any woman on the planet or at least any I knew.

Jennifer lived with sis and had for a long time now. She was going through an ugly divorce and really had nowhere else to stay at the time. Sunday night sis told me she was on vacation for the next week. Jennifer was as well.

Ann headed off to bed just before the movie ended and Jennifer and I stayed up to see the ending. Jennifer and I had to share a bathroom so I had taken a shower just after dinner. As I laid down on the bed, I heard the water running in the shower so I figured it was Jennifer getting cleaned up and ready for bed. I found a soft-rock station on the clock-radio by the bed and turned it down low. I set the time so it would turn off an hour later and turned out the lights.

Just as I sat down on the edge of the bed, I looked up to see Jennifer standing nude in the doorway of the bathroom. The light shining behind her lit her wet body up in a way I had never seen. Not even in my dreams I had thought of such a sight as this.

"You okay?" She asked as she moved towards the bed.

"Yes, I just..."

"Just wasn't prepared for the likes of me going bump in the night," she smiled.

"Well, no, not really," I sputtered.

She dropped her towel in the hamper and turned off the light. The moonlight streaming through the window was the only light as she moved towards me.

"Well, your sister was right. I don't bite."

She smiled as she stood in front of me. I reached up and placed my hands at her hips. I pulled her close and softly kissed her belly. Her skin was soft and smooth and I could easily see she was clean shaven.

She moved closer, straddled me and placed her knees beside my hips. Her breast were now at eyeball level and so close I could smell the fragrant soap she had just washed with. I feasted on her breast catching my breath only when I moved from right to left. Her nipples were hard as rocks now and my manhood felt like a piece of steel.

She gently pushed me back on the bed and leaned down and kissed me full on the mouth. Her lips were even softer than the rest of her and I wanted that kiss to last forever. Her wet hair fell on my body and it was cool to the touch. I kissed her neck and even the lobes of her ears as I worked my hands under her butt. I was in heaven for as long as it lasted and I wanted it to last a long time.

My hands now cupped the cheeks of her butt and I moved her closer so that she was almost sitting on my face. I ran my tongue up and down along the folds of her vagina. She moaned and tried to steady herself as I pushed my tongue in as deep as it would go. She was wet, to say the least, and tasted almost as sweet as the soap she had washed with smelled.

I closed my eyes as she ran her hands through my hair and pinned her clit between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. Gently at first I stroked it with my tongue, long lingering strokes, that said I was in no hurry for this to end. I felt her body begin to shake and she pulled my head even closer to her. Still I didn't rush. I pressed her clit harder and harder with each stroke and waited for the moment when her body would spasm with orgasm.

Her body began to shake and each stroke now only added to it. When I felt the final wave wash over her and her body went limp, I felt great pride to have done this for such a beautiful woman.

I gently rolled her over and pulled the covers down on the bed. In the moonlight, I saw a woman with a very satisfied look on her face. I gently turned her long ways with the bed and cuddled with her till she began to recover. I kissed her head to toe and started over again before she spoke.

"That was quite a ride," she smiled.

"My pleasure," I replied.

"So you had sex one time with one girl, then spent the next seven years in jail.""

Chapter 2

"So how do you know....."

"How to make love to a woman?" I finished her sentence for her. "Well, my body may have been in prison, but my mind still worked fine. I know it probably wasn't all that great for you. I am a bit out of practice."

"No....it was great. That was why I asked," she kissed me and smiled.

"Now you're playing with my ego," I said.

"No.....I'm not....if my husband had made love to me like that, we would still be together today."

"Well, if he didn't, he wasn't much of man," I replied.

"Yes, and I am pretty sure you're no rapist either."

I kissed her and got up to get her a brush. Her hair was still damp and now tangled to boot. I offered my hand and sat her up in the bed and gently brushed her hair till every tangle was gone. "You're a beautiful woman," I said from behind her so she didn't see me blush.

"Thank you," she said, as I pulled her hair off to the side and over her shoulder and then kissed her neck. She laid the brush on the night stand then looked me square in the eyes for a long moment.

She kissed me full on the lips, as she pushed me back first onto the bed. I guess she figured it was her turn, as she kissed my nipples and moved her body so as to straddle me again. My dick was still rock hard and when she guided it into her vagina, I almost lost it on the spot. Her body was so soft and her movements were so gentle. I tried to move with her, but I felt like a baby learning how to walk. For the longest time she stayed impaled on my dick and I was quite content to let her.

Finally, her slow rocking pace quickened and I felt the rush that told me this would soon be over. I tried to slow her down, but she was showing the signs nearing her orgasm as well. For a moment it was almost as if we were one body. Her orgasm swept through her body just as mine did and within seconds of each other.

She laid down, her breast pressed against my chest and we kissed and held each other almost till the sun came up. In fact, what little sleep she got she did so laying right on top of me. I loved every moment of it and wished out loud for many more nights like this.
I think sis knew the moment we sat down for breakfast.

Jennifer was wearing smile that just wouldn't go away. I was no better, but I was sure nervous that sis would be upset with me.

"Was it good?" Sis looked at Jennifer as she spoke.

"It was great," Jennifer smiled even bigger.

"Do tell," sis said, as she poured us yet another round of coffee.

"Never," Jennifer grinned ear to ear.

"So are we ready now to get down to the business of exacting our justice?" sis looked at me.

"Our justice?" I asked.

"Nothing in this world is free, Casey. Remember? You help me and I help you?" Sis added.

"I do," I replied.

"Do you think this is really a good idea?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes, I do," I spoke again. "I was framed, setup, call it what you will and if sis can help me balance the scales, then I will do what I must to help her as well."

"Even if it means becoming one of the girls?" Jennifer said.

"What?" I replied.

"You didn't have to spend seven years in jail to understand that there was no such thing as a free ride. Even the scholarship, had I gotten it years ago, had strings attached. I had just been told, as it were, the string that was attached to the ride I was on now.

"It's part of your probation," Jennifer added. "Since you were convicted of a sex crime as part of your probation, you are to be chemically castrated."

"That doesn't make me a girl," I replied.

"True," sis spoke next, "but with your male hormones blocked, you will develop secondary female traits."

"Such as?" I asked.

"Small breasts, your hips will fill out."

"You will probably lose most of your body hair, too," Jennifer added.

"It sounds as if you two have first hand knowledge."

"We do," sis smiled. "Mind if we take this conversation downstairs?"

I didn't realize her house even had a basement. I was even more surprised when what I saw there looked like a mini hospital. Sis sat down at her computer and opened a folder full of pictures.

"Do you still know how to operate a computer?" She looked at me.

"I do," I replied.

"Then see for yourself," she offered me her chair.

As I flipped through the pictures there were several faces that I knew and some I knew very well. They were men and most had all the markings of having been in prison. Thing was now they were all women and some were quite pretty.

"You did this?" I said, as I looked at my sister.

"Not of my own free will, but, yes, it is my work."

"Why?" I asked not taking a breath. "You said not of your own free will. Who forced you to do it?" I asked, then paused.

"Well, it's not a single person," Jennifer stated. "More like a chain of people all working together, all with one cause or goal."

"I take it you know the bodies involved," I spoke flatly.

"Sure we do," sis said.

"Then why are you doing this?" I asked. Turn them in to the local authorities."

"They are the local authorities," Jennifer lamented.

"Okay, I have been out of the loop for bit so fill me in," I stated.

"I'm sure you remember your history," sis stated, "when America was young and almost everything was manul labor. We imported people to do the work. They became slaves and often the women were sex slaves.
"I don't need a history lesson, sis."

"Yes, well now the shoe is on the other foot and people such as yourself are being exported as sex slaves."

"People such as me. What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Well you are a ex-convict. Not likely to ever have a great future here in the U.S. because of that. Having been in the system, they have all your records and can make you drop off the world at any time they choose."

"That's what happened to these men?" I pointed at the computer screen.

"In a word, yes," she replied. "They were made over into women and sold to the highest bidder, as it were," Jennifer stated.

"Is this supposed to be my fate as well?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, yes," Jennifer stated flatly.

"But if your willing to help us, we can put a stop to this once and for all," sis spoke again or at least in this town," Jennifer added.

"But it will have to look as if I am going along with whatever the original plan was and that means I will eventually be one of the girls, as you two put it."

"True," sis spoke again, "but you will be free of your past and nobody will ever know you were once a convict."

"That's the carrot that is supposed to get me to go along with the plan, right?"

"Yes," sis stated, "but you won't really be offered that carrot for a while down the road yet."

"You're not even supposed to know any of this," Jennifer added.

"The bush you two are beating around is getting rather bare," I stated.

"So you want the down and dirty version?" Jennifer said.

Chapter 3

"Yes, I do." I stated flatly. She opened the folder beside her and started to read.
"The state of ,....bla, bla, bla, pardons and paroles, hereby releases Casey Tingle with supervision of parole officer, Jennifer Lewis, for a term of no less than three years. The provisions set forth in this agreement are final and binding. Casey must undergo chemical castration for the term of parole. Should any health problems arise from this, the state will not be held responsible in any way. Furthermore, the state reserves the right to add female hormones to his terms of parole should the state deem it necessary. Bla, bla, bla. Get the picture now?" She asked.

"So once I am castrated, not knowing that the secondary female traits will surface when they do, the state will simply say, ‘oh, so sorry, but we will gladly add the female hormones to make you into a real female, as it were'".

"Then," sis stated, "they send you to me. And if I don't go along with what they have planned for you, the state will suspend my license and close my clinic. As you can see from the pictures, you will be about number thirty of the men this has happened to."

"Surely they know you're my sister."

"Surely they don't. That is about my best kept secret," she smiled.

"Well, now that I have a pretty good idea of what was suppose to happen, I take it you two have a plan."

"Yes, we do," a male voice from somewhere behind me spoke up. I turned to see a man fully twice my size as he stuck out his hand.

"Mark Reynolds, F.B.I.," he flipped me his badge."

"And my future husband," sis stood and kissed him square on the mouth.

"Casey," I stuck out my hand as he reached around sis.

"The plan is pretty simple," Mark stated. "We want you to go along and get along, not too willingly, of course. That could look suspicious. When the time comes for you to be sold off and catch a plane out of here, you should know all the principles involved. We know most of them, but there are a few missing pieces of the puzzle just yet. That's where you come in," he looked at me real hard for a few seconds. There are meetings and other such events that you will be asked to attend. You will, of course, be wearing a wire. Here is the main thing you have to remember. Call the person you're speaking to by name at least once. That way we know who's telling you what and how they might be involved in all this."

"I'm not so sure I like this plan," I spoke softly.

"How so?" Sis asked.

"Well, either way if I help or don't, I still wind up being a girl," I stated.

"That will happen either way," sis spoke softly as well. "The question is are you willing to do what you must to stop this and get some justice for a change?"

"I don't see how this will balance the scales between Ted, Tina and myself."

"You left out Tammy," Jennifer said.

Tammy was a pawn who did what she was told to do. While I was in prison I found out they threatened her family if she didn't do it.

"Who made the threat?" Mark asked.

"Ted's father or so I was told," I replied.

"Sounds reasonable enough. They're using his charter company to get them out of the states," Mark added.

So there it was. A plan, not a lot of details, but a plan nonetheless. There were two things about it I didn't like very much. First of all, I was the bait and it never works out too good for the bait. Second, well, I would at some point become a female and this was something I really didn't want. I had fought with men much bigger than me in prison almost for that very reason. I wasn't about to be anybody's bitch.

It only took about six months on the medication I had to take before my manhood no longer worked at all. But up until then Jennifer and I had some really great sex. I even wondered at times if she really loved me. She just wouldn't allow herself to say so. She knew the road I was on as well as I did.

I took a job at the clinic with sis, but it was not as a nurse or at least not at the start. I was put in the basement of the building doing medical billing via the computer and I eventually got pretty good at it.

Sis started removing my body hair with a laser. Every other night we would spend as much time as I could stand in her basement. That laser was a painful thing at times and sis eventually decided it would be easier if she just knocked me out and did what she had to do. I doubt I could have stood the pain when she got to my penis and balls.

Nine months in I was starting to develop hips even more so than breasts. Sis told me the breasts would really start to show when I started the female hormones. Jennifer was doing her part as well. She had kept the state up to date on the changes in my body and since it was all going like we had thought it would, I was content to enjoy the ride for now.

Once sis had all the hair removed from my torso, Jennifer got me started wearing a corset almost around the clock. I had put on a few pounds with my hormones all messed up like they were. If I was going to be a female in the end, I at least wanted to have a figure and be pretty if that was even possible.

It didn't take long for the results of wearing the corset to show. Jennifer insisted I wear it as tight as I could. That left very little room for food and soon the weight was falling off. There was also the side effect of reshaping my torso in general and giving my rib cage a much more tapered look.

When Jennifer told the state I was past the point of no return to manhood, they approved my transition to a female. I started the female hormones that week, but there was that string attached. I now had to see a counselor every two weeks. Depression seemed to be an issue with people on hormone therapy such as myself and I was to be watched for just that.

Jennifer had already started me wearing panties and stockings on a regular basis. Once my breasts began to really grow, they were so sensitive a bra and camisole soon became my best friends. Save the undergarments I still dressed like a man most of the time. Even so, Jennifer and I had long ago started buying my soon to be female wardrobe.

By December the corset I had been wearing was fully closed in the back and Jennifer gave me a new one that was smaller to boot. Fully closed, the new one would give me a twenty inch waist line. She assured me there was no such thing as being too small in the waist.
Worst of all to me, my penis had gotten so small that it pulled itself back up inside by body and now my balls were about the size of a very small marble.

When Christmas rolled around, Ann, Jennifer and I all got some time off.

"I think it's time,"" Ann smiled as she sipped her morning coffee.

"For what?" I replied.

"To see what you're really going to look like as a girl,"a Jennifer added.

By lunch that day I was dressed from the skin out as a female. Ann treated us all to a day at the local spa and I got works, as it were. My hair was cut and styled, I got a manicure with acrylic nails added, a pedicure and all my nails were painted to match. My eyebrows were thinned and arched and I got all the makeup they used on me that day to take home.

"It's amazing," Ann said.

"I agree," Jennifer smiled, as she looked me up and down.

"What?" I asked. "What's amazing?"

"I know what's under that dress, but nobody else would," Jennifer all but announced.

"That's for sure," Ann said, agreeing with Jennifer almost before she stopped talking.

I had carefully been steered away from all the mirrors at the salon. So I made my way to Ann's bathroom and the only full length mirror in the house. I almost went weak in the knees when I saw myself in the mirror. In fact, Jennifer had to help me back to the kitchen table where we had all been sitting.

"Want the bad news now?" Jennifer asked.

"Can it get much worse than what I just saw?" I replied.

"Well, that depends on how you look at it," Ann said.

"Spit it out, sis," I told her flatly.

"Well, it's time for a couple of operations. I know you probably don't want to look anymore female that you already do, but I have to do this. They will close my clinic if I don't."

"Such as?" I asked.

"Some work to soften up your face and breast implants," she smiled.

"You're expected to attend a new years eve party with me," Jennifer stated. "Possible buyers will make up most of the crowd and you'll get to see first hand just how big this operation really is. It might help you some as well to know you're not the only man that is going through this right now."

Mark came in the room just about then and I had no clue he was even there to start with.

"You will, of course, wear a wire under your clothes," he stated. "Remember nothing will happen at the party, it will seem rather normal. But you are on display so every move you make will be watched. All the buyers know you're not ready and some may make offers, but you are safe for now."

Chapter 4

That night Ann did the breast implants and gave me the upshot on what to expect.

"You'll be a C cup when you wake up," she smiled. "The fill tubes will rest just under the skin right above your bellybutton and if the buyer requests larger breasts then they can be filled as needed."

"How big can they get?" I asked.

"Oh, well, at least a double D cup, maybe a little more than that if you keep growing the way you have been," she smiled.

From that night almost right up to the night of the party, I was in some real pain. I so wanted to stay at home, but that was not going to happen. And Ann wouldn't give me any pain killers the night of the party because there was going to alcohol served.

Early on the morning of the party Jennifer started getting me ready. After my shower and a quick inspection for any missed hairs, she handed me the corset. I closed the hook in the front and she began to tighten the lacing in the back. I didn't realize it right away, but this was a new corset and even smaller than the last one that I had been wearing for most of six months now.

"Tight?" She asked.

"Yes, but not too bad," I replied.

"Let's try something different," she said.

"Like what?" I asked.

She looped the string of the corset over the door to the bathroom.

"Now, use your body weight to pull the strings and I will watch to make sure they don't get tangled."

I moved only a few inches and felt the corset tighten quite a bit. She stopped me and adjusted the string a little then asked if I could get it any tighter. I moved another inch, maybe two and she stopped me again.

"There," she said as she tied the string in a knot. "It's fully closed," she smiled.

"I'm not sure I can wear it this tight," I sputtered, as I caught my breath.

"That's why I wanted to do this now. Your body will be well adjusted to it by the time we go to the party and the dress will still be plenty tight," she added.

This corset felt different, but I wasn't sure why. Tighter, of course, but the pressure on my ribs was unbelievable. This was my introduction to tight-lacing, as it's called. And I would be wearing this corset for quite some time. It took over three hours for my muscles to finally give in to the corset.

Jennifer and I spent several hours perfecting my makeup for the night. Then before I even really started getting dressed, Mark fitted me with the wire. The microphone rested between my breasts and the transmitter rested in the top of my left stocking.

At lunch I had a bowl of cereal and had to chock that down. I was so full. I was sure that with my stomach compressed to such a small size I would soon lose even more weight.

At dinner time I ate a small salad and was full yet again.

I had expected, this being an up-town party as it were, I would be wearing a long gown. That was not the case and when Jennifer showed me the dress, I had but one question.

"Okay, so where is the rest of it?"

"You might say it's a stretch to fit," she smiled.

"For who? A two year old?" I asked.

She busted up laughing as she lowered the dress over my head and I worked my arms into the short sleeves. I found the hem and started pulling it down. I wasn't surprised in the least that it stopped having just covered my butt. And tight? Well, that was an understatement of the term. It was more like a second skin. It was black trimmed in gold, but I doubted anybody would notice that.

"This will never work," I spoke to Jennifer. "The first time I sit down the tops of the stocking will show and so will the transmitter."

"I doubt that will be an issue," she smiled. "I doubt you even get the chance to sit down."

I sat on the edge of the bed as Jennifer closed the ankle strap of the high heels she had just put on my feet. I stood and promptly landed ass first right back on the bed.

"What the hell," I spat.

"Those are 4 inch heels," Jennifer smiled. "They will take some getting accustomed to. Lets try that again and I will help this time."

Bare-footed, she held my hands and led me around the room, making me look her eye to eye as she did.

"You can't look at your feet and where you're going at the same time. Look where you're going. Your feet will get you there,"she smiled, as I tottered round the room.

Ann called from the kitchen.

"Coming," I replied.

"Think you can make it?" Jennifer asked.

"With or without falling and breaking my neck?" I said.

She laughed and turned me loose. I realized quickly if I took shorter steps and kept foot kinda center to my body, it was much easier to get around. It made my hips sway a bit more than I would have liked, but that was the price I paid for walking in heels.

Mark was at the table with Ann when I got there. I saw his eyes bug out for a moment as he looked me up and down at least till Ann gave him an elbow in the ribs. That brought his attention back to the job at hand.

"Here's all your new ID. It's real and yours to keep. I do need you to sign your real name here and here," he pointed. "Then your new name goes everywhere else."

"Candice Diana Kelly, pretty name," I said, as I signed my old life away.

"You're a pretty girl," Ann said. "You should have a pretty name."

Jennifer was still in her room and didn't know or see it when it happened. She was having a very heated discussion about something with somebody on the phone. Ann didn't say anything. She got up and told Jennifer to keep her voice down, the whole county could hear her.

Around 7:00 that night we left with Jennifer driving and headed for the party. I was more nervous right then than I had been before the jury convicted me years ago. I actually thought I would heave right there in the car if Jennifer hadn't stopped when she did.

"The party is here?" I sputtered.

"Yes," she smiled brightly.

"At the community center right under everybody's nose?" I added.

"Hide in plain sight. It's always the best way," she stated.

"So here is how this will work," she stated. "We will walk in together and I will introduce you to a few of the higher up people. All the females like you, of course, will make a large circle around the room. The men, possible buyers, of course, will make their way around the circle and talk to you one by one. Make no offer and take no offer, this is just a look see function. Once I leave you, try to stay in place. If one asks you to dance, then dance, but come back to your original spot. The party is over once everyone has made the circle one time. You got it?" She asked.

"I got it, but sure hope this don't last very long," I added.

We walked in together and she did just as she had said she would. Of the people there I noticed the judge from my trial and the D.A. and I knew almost every female there, most of which I had done time with. Some of them looked, well, they looked a bit like a man in a dress. But some of them I had to take a second look at to realize who they were.

As I stood my ground where Jennifer had left me, several of the men just passed me by. Most of them stopped and made small talk about their homes and the lavish gifts they could give to a girl like myself.

One was an oil Sheik for sure and very old. His empire would be left to his wife since he had no children and according to his interpreter he was worth several million dollars and in very bad health as well. Right now he was under a doctor's care here in the U.S. and would be for a while. He was the last man that spoke to me that night and I was never so glad when Jennifer came and got me to leave.

"My god. How do women do it?" I thought out loud.

"Do what?" Jennifer chimed in.

"Stand for hours on end in shoes like this. My feet are killing me," I added.

"Yes, well, it is your first time in heels that high and they do take a little adjusting, too," she laughed.

Her cell phone rang and she looked at for a second then passed it to me to answer. It was Mark, according to the caller ID. "Hello," I answered.

"You did very well tonight. We just added two more names to the list thanks to you."

"Is that so?" I asked.

"Yes, the Judge and D.A. We weren't sure about them till tonight," he added.

"Does that really help?" I asked.

"It will when the time comes to bust up this little party," Mark replied.

"Okay, well, I will talk to you soon," I replied as I hung up the phone.

Chapter 5

A thought occurred to me just about then. I asked Jennifer just who it was that she reported to all the time about me and my progress, as it were.

"The parole board of course," she smiled.

"Other than the ex-cons was there anybody at the party that you knew?" I asked.

"Two of the buyers, but they were the only ones I knew. What makes you ask?" She said.

"You're not in charge of any of the other girls?" I asked.

"No. What's with all the questions?" She looked at me puzzled.

"Nothing really," I said. "I was just wondering."

The rest of the ride home was rather quiet and now I had my suspicions about Jennifer. Either she was a good liar or she was more in the dark than even I was. At least I knew the judge and D.A. and she acted as if she didn't have a clue.

It was two in morning when I finally got undressed and laid down. But not before I asked Ann for a shot of pain killers . My breasts weren't the only thing hurting now and I wanted a good nights sleep. I guess the corset wasn't as tight as I had thought or my body had accepted it, so to speak. Either way when my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

The next morning Ann informed that we were going back to work on the second of the month. And I would start down the path of nursing as a candy-striper. She gave me the uniforms and, of course, I tried one on. It was tight and I still had on the corset fully closed from last night. I ask sis when she expected to see Mark again and she told me he was coming over later today and would probably stay the night.

When he did arrive, Ann was busy on the phone with someone at the clinic and Jennifer was having another argument with someone as well. I invited him to the basement and we had a long talk about who was who and who did what. He laid it out pretty well for me or as much as he knew. To say the least I wasn't impressed.

Now, on top of working every day Jennifer was giving me girl 101 classes. She had a whole routine of things that I had to practice every day. Every night I had to moisturize my body head to toe. I slept with a facial mask on almost every night. And at home or any time we went out I had to wear high heel shoes. And some of them were 5 inch heels.

On my days off we were at the mall or the salon. There was always something we just had to do. Being seen as a girl in public enforces the things I have taught you and your learning quite well, she told me once. And when I noticed the men looking me over at the mall, she just laughed.

Just before spring kicked in sis informed me that we were going to the beach house for a couple of weeks.

"That means bikinis and long days in the sun," Jennifer spoke up.

"Not for me," I smiled. Granted things are a bit small now, but I am pretty sure they will never be hidden in a bikini."

"Yes, well, I have a plan to take care of that," Ann spoke quickly, " and it's about time you had a break from that corset. Besides some time in the sun will do you good."

That night sis knocked me out and did the operation that made me into a female. She didn't tell me that, she just said she was going to fix it so I wouldn't have a bulge in my bikini.

It took a week for me to even begin to feel like normal. The panties I wore now were as smooth in the front as any woman on the planet. I had long ago learned to sit when I had to pee, even if I didn't like it much.

A month later sis handed me my vacation pay and told me to go home and pack. Jennifer helped and while we all packed a few dress clothes it was mostly shorts with pull over style tops. I didn't own a bikini, but Jennifer had several and was close enough to the same size so I could wear hers. She packed every suit she had.

As soon as sis parked at the beach house, all the memories I had of being there as a boy came flooding back. Most were pleasant, but there were a few that I choose not to recall in any detail.

It was warm, to say the least, and the breeze from the ocean seemed very inviting. Jennifer helped me get out of the corset that I had worn almost 24/7 now for more months that I care to count. Long before I finished unpacking Jennifer and Ann were done and sitting on the beach in their bikinis. Jennifer told me before she walked out the suits were on the bed.

"Wear any one you choose," she smiled.

"Thanks, Jennifer, I'll be right out." I smiled in return.

Her bikinis were two sizes small and micro small. I had seen both her and Ann before they went out, so it would do no good to complain. I found one that was metallic blue and it covered the most skin, even thought that wasn't much.

I went back to my room and changed. It took me several minutes to get the bikini adjusted to my body and I wondered if my breasts might not pop loose at any second. When I turned to head down the hall, I saw this girl in the full mirror that covered the back of the door.

I was so shocked I closed the door and sat on the bed and cried like a baby. My breasts were firm and sat high on my chest. My torso had been sculpted by the corset and held its shape well. And the creases in the bikini bottoms left no doubt that I had a vagina between my legs. I wasn't pretending to be a girl, I was a girl and my body shouted it for all the world to hear. Some time later I wiped away the tears, put on my best brave face and headed out the door to the beach.

"About time," Jennifer said.

"We were about to send out a search party," sis added.

"For your brother or sister?" I asked, holding back another round of tears.

"My beautiful sister, of course," she replied.

For the two weeks that we stayed there my whole life really seemed to change. Once I had seen the world as being very black and white. Now, there were many shades of gray and a variety of other colors as well. And I had a clean slate now to enjoy and taste all of it. I'm sure Jennifer and Ann saw it, but they said nothing to me that alerted me to it. A whole new world was open to me now and I fully intended to explore it.

Back at home and sporting a really great tan, I threw myself into learning all there was about nursing. To that end I bought a home computer and took an online course. Ann wrote several letters for me confirming my real world work as a nurse and soon I had my degree.

I had fifteen months left on my probation and now I started in earnest to look forward at my new life.

While I was in prison, I had taken as many computer courses as the system would allow. And I had made myself a coded back door into the prison systems computers. Granted, they were on dial-up, but I could still get any information I wanted if it was in the system and I could find it.

Men were a distraction right now that I could not afford, but that would come. And I would enjoy it to the fullest if I had my way.

I had attended five parties now in all. According to Jennifer, the going bid for me was almost one million U.S. I had no intentions of being exported to some third world country never to be seen or heard from again. At the last party the old oil Sheik had given me a phone number and asked for a private meeting.

I had to clear it through Mark and Jennifer, of course. I told them I thought being old as he was I would be in danger personally. And he might be a wealth of information if I could get him in the mood to talk, openly that is. Mark insisted that I wear the wire and Jennifer would have to go with me. I eventually agreed.

Chapter 6

Yes, I still wore the corset everyday and sometimes even slept in it. And yes, I knew now why it had seemed so different the first time I wore it. It had a three inch stem waist and fully closed it held my waist at a whopping eighteen inches and that is measured over the corset. And yes, last but not least, my real breasts were still growing. At this point I was a small D cup.

The day I went to meet the Sheik, Mark seemed a bit unnerved. Nothing was working right, including the wire I had on. I wore a form fitting sheath dress that day with a jacket that was longer than the dress. Open toed five inch pumps and gray stockings to match the outfit. My makeup was done in soft tones, but I had gone all out around the eyes. Vanity I guess, but I wanted him to look at my face and not my boobs the way most men did nowadays.

Jennifer and Mark followed me to the meeting and they each took a spot on the corner of the block. I could easily see them both when I walked into the house.

Omar, the Sheik, offered me a glass of wine and a seat next to him on the couch. He and his interpreter were both very nice to me and I felt at ease right off. Haman, was the name of his interpreter, and he kissed my hand as if I was a real woman. I know I blushed, but I hope the makeup covered it.

Haman translated as Omar began to talk.

"You're quite a beautiful young lady. I have been watching you almost since the day they put you in prison."

"Is that so?" I spoke softly and tried to look embarrassed.

"Yes," he continued. "I knew when I saw you, you were the one that would break the system. You have spirit and guts, as you call it.

"Thank you sir," I held my head up just a bit.

"You see my son bought a girl like you some years ago. She was never happy about being a girl. My son treated her poorly and one day she revolted and killed him. By Arab law she was tried and convicted and later executed."

"I am very sorry, sir, for your loss. I can't even imagine how much he meant to you."

"Cancer will soon take my body. I will see my son again. But I have two things left to do before I leave this world. Two scores to settle and then I will go in peace," he added. "To that end I have a large favor to ask of you and I will reward you far beyond what you might imagine if you say yes."

"I will listen to what you have to ask," I spoke softly again.

"I broke ties with the royal family and Arab customs long ago. Although this made me an outcast, I have never regretted my decision. I doubt you're concerned with my political motivations, but I wish to thumb my nose at tradition and the royal family before I go.

He passed me a picture of Marilyn Monroe. The one in the platinum blond wig and white dress standing over the sewer grate.

"Can you do this?" He asked.

"I'm not sure I understand the question," I replied.

Haman, spoke for the Sheik. "What he is asking is can you look like this?"

"Sure, I guess I could, but why?" I asked.

Omar was tired and all but gasping for air. Haman gave him back the oxygen mask and started again to explain.

"Women such as this are very frowned on in our country. He wants to marry you dressed as you see in this picture. He will be dead in about another three to four months and his last will and testament will leave everything to you."

"But why?" I asked again.

"His chance to snub the royal family and get away with it. Also, he is the one that has bid one million U.S. for you. His plan is to see to it that you never have to leave the country and with his money and power you can bring this sex slave ring down. This is what he wants," he bowed his head.

Omar reached inside his robe and passed me a computer disk.

He removed the mask and started to speak again.

"There are people that would kill me for giving you this information, but I am as good as dead already. Here you will find all you need to know to stop this. But please, I pray you allow me the privilege of marrying you so I can know you will be safe. Haman, and all that I own will be yours."

Haman gave me a copy of his will and from what I could tell of the legal language he had really given this some thought. He had even gone so far as to register his land, oil wells, homes, his cars, everything was registered here in the U.S. just the same as in his homeland. And I was listed as the sole beneficiary both in my male name and the name I used now.

"The royal family will contest it, but with everything registered here in the U.S. as well, there is nothing they can really do save make a big fuss," Haman smiled. "The marriage will only be for show. You will not be required to consummate it," he added.

"When?" I asked.

"The first day of August. It is also his birthday so most of the other family members and friends will be here to witness it," Haman said.

"Then I must go and prepare. I will do as Omar has requested," I smiled.

"Wait..." Haman stuck out his hand to stop me from leaving. "I believe an engagement ring is in order, is it not?"

"Well, yes, if he wishes to follow with tradition."

Omar eased himself to the edge of the couch and got down on one knee. He reached for my hand and I was about to help him up.

"Will you marry me Kelly?" He said in perfect English.

Almost at the same time he slipped the biggest diamond engagement ring on my finger I had ever seen.

"Yes, I will," I replied.

He simply nodded at Haman, then he escorted me to the door.

"He practiced that line for a full year, Kelly," Haman told me. "It's the only thing he can say in English."

How little did I know that the wire had gone dead five minutes into the conversation. Jennifer and Mark followed me home and the second Jennifer saw the ring she knew what had happened. And no, I didn't tell her or Mark about the disk I had.

"Is it real?" Jennifer sputtered.

"I would guess that it is," I replied.

"That's a pretty large stone," Mark added. "That cost a lot of money."

"I'm sure Omar has plenty," I smiled.

As much as I wanted to run to the computer and pop in the disk to see what was on it, I had to give Jennifer and Mark the blow by blow from the point where the wire had stopped working. Jennifer was not happy that I had accepted his offer and I wondered about that the most. For his part, Mark cared less. He just wanted to break the case as it would forward his career.

I did leave out a good bit of what was said between Omar and myself. They knew enough and until I knew who to trust and who not to, that was all they were getting.

That night after I looked at the disk it all became so clear. I searched around for a bit and found the dress that I would need for my wedding while I was at the computer. I ordered it and made it a rush delivery. I had all of two weeks to get things in order.

As for the disk itself, well, there were photocopies of every step Omar's son had gone through to get his American bride. Who he met, where, when, how much he paid, who he paid it to.. And worst of all it landed at our Mayor's door steps. He had been the mayor of our little town for over ten years. This was before term limits were established.

There was a folder that was sent out once you were a trusted buyer. It had pictures taken from different places all over town of young boys that were candidates. Boys they could setup and push through the system without much fuss.

Jennifer's brother was in the same prison I had been in and she was the one doing the same job Tammy had pulled on me. It was blackmail of course, she thought she was protection her brother. Still I knew then there was no way I could trust her and Mark and Ann needed to know as well.

There was a case history, as well, of the boys that had already gone through the system. Lo and behold the same Judge and D.A. appeared on every file. And, yes, my name was listed among the others. I had been so well conned and right from the start it made my blood boil.

Friday after work I stopped at a jewelry store and got a quick appraisal of the ring Omar had given me. Yes, it was real. And worth more money that even Mark and Jennifer had guessed. How much? Well I could have gone to college on it and had plenty of money left over.

Chapter 7

Just before the fourth of July I asked my sis for a little help.

"Sure," she replied. "What can I do for you?"

"Can we talk about it downstairs?" I smiled.

"Okay, so what this all about?" She asked, as I took a seat on the exam table.

" I need a little more in the boob department," I blushed.

I whipped off my top and explained. "This is my biggest D cup and I want to fill it full," I stated flatly.

"I can do that easy enough," she smiled, "but the men drool over you now. Are you prepared to see that get worse?"

"It's a cross I will have to bear," I replied, sounding as if bigger boobs was a bad thing. I had more than one reason for wanting them to be bigger, but that would come later.

On my wedding day, I more than filled out the dress. I had to have it altered to fit me in the waist, but other than that it looked great. The platinum blond wig looked as good as my real hair and Omar was nothing but smiles all day long.

The party went on way too long and Omar was in no condition to consummate the wedding that night.

Omar didn't pay for me and that made some people high up the ladder pretty mad. And no, Jennifer did not know about the wedding till after it was done. She was worried big time about her brother. But after the talk Mark and I had, her brother was released for some reason and just days after my marriage. Amazing?

Omar never fully recovered from our wedding night and a month later he died.

Mark and I had made a deal. Once Omar was gone he could see the disk. Not have it, but he could look at it and make a plan for taking down the people involved. Tina and Ted were mine. I had my own style of justice planned for them. And Mark gave his word that I would never be named as the person he got his information from once he started busting people.

I looked up a con man I had known in prison. He was little more than a street bum now, but he was just what I wanted at the time. I gave him every scrap of information I could get on Tina and then made my offer.

He would court her, marry her and then take over her third of the family charter business. Once he has the power to do so he would get as much of, if not all of, her money in his name. The business would be sold to me and then he would divorce her and leave her broke.

In the meantime, I would be doing about the same thing to Ted. I had more than enough money to buy them out lock, stock and barrel. But that would have only served to make them richer than they already were. No, I wanted them broke like I was, too broke to even get an attorney for my trial. That was what I wanted.

Epilogue

It took Harold and me two years to make our plan work. Just as he had married Tina and I had married Ted and piece by piece we took everything they had. The plan took longer than I wanted it too so I opted to let Mark take Ted's father down for me.

Harold and I had many meetings over those two years. And yes, we did fall in love. We made love in some of the most exotic settings as well. Small island huts to five star motels. He was a great lover and the best friend I had ever had. And yes, long after Ted's father was in jail, Harold and I did get married and took over his part of the business as well.

Why did I marry a con-man and an ex-con to boot?

Well, after my first go around with Bubba in prison, Harold became my protector of sorts. He was a trustee and had access to almost everything including the computer systems. He and I became very good friends and in prison people assume if you're that close, one of you is playing the bitch part. Of course, that was not the case back then.

Harold treats me like a goddess now. And to quote my sister, ‘With those inflated breasts and that tiny waist line who could resist you?' And yes, we make love often and the well of passion between us never seems to run dry. I rather enjoy being a woman now, it really was ........ My Pleasure. The End.

up
130 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What can I say?

ALISON

'the ending was a bit sudden but all in all a good and enjoyable story.The SRS was stretching the
friendship a bit,but fiction is fiction!

ALISON

My Pleasure

Kelly and company went by the Klingon Proverb: Revenge is a dish best served cold. They did and Kelly came out a winner.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

The ending was like a climax!

If you don't remember.

It went faster and faster and then bang!

I think there were 2-4 extra chapters in this story, some loose ends needed tidying up.

But I thought it was great anyway.

Thanks Bamajoe.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

An excellent read

Ole Ulfson's picture

The first 9/10ths were were well written and detailed, but the end seemed rushed and glossed over. It may have been a story that required 12/10ths. I wanted to know more details about who was involved what they did and what happened to them. all in all, a great story.

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!