Trailer Park Baby Chapter 55 & 56

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 55: Sarah

We were standing there waiting to check out, when Dave moved around to the other side of me and tucked in next to me. He probably looked like a little kid hiding by his mom. I put my arm around his shoulder and gave him a little hug.

As we were walking out to the car, I asked him what was wrong. He looked up at me and said, "That woman from yesterday was staring at me again."

I looked around. "No, inside while we were checking out. She had come out of the breakfast room."

I looked back at the hotel, and didn't see her standing anywhere. "Well we're leaving, and you will never see her again."

"I hope not, she was giving me a really strange look, almost like she knew about me." He looked like he might cry.

I glanced back at Ashley, she had been listening and was looking at Dave. All of the sudden her eyes got wide, and she moved up close behind Dave. "Let's get into the car quick," she said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'll tell you in the car. Let's get in."

We got into the car and I asked Ashley what she wanted to tell us.

She looked over at Dave, "Uh, I could, kinda, tell that Sissy has a diaper on."

I quickly leaned back and covered his mouth, while Ashley leaned over and gave him a hug. "Ashley, what do you mean?"

"Well when Sissy said that woman was giving her a really strange look, I decided to see if I could see anything wrong. I didn't see anything at first, then I noticed when she stepped the back of her shorts would pull tight against the diaper and I could tell it was diaper. But it took a while to tell."

Dave was almost in tears, "We're leaving and no one here will ever see you again. I have a different set of clothes for you to wear, and we'll change you into it before we go to the zoo."

Ashley was still hugging him when she said, "Really I could only tell after looking for a long time, and because I knew it was there."

"Dave she probably didn't even notice. She was acting a little strange yesterday when we talked. I doubt she noticed it. Are you not going to scream?"

He nodded, and took my hand off his mouth. He was crying softly. I sighed, and started to drive away. I hope that he would get over this quickly. A few blocks down the road, I spotted a McDonalds.

We pulled in there, and I grabbed the shorts and top out of the diaper bag. "Let's go get you changed."

He was still sniffling a bit, but he nodded. We trooped into the bathroom, and after making sure that no one else was in there we quickly got Dave changed. He washed his face and asked if we could tell.

Ashley and I looked and watched as he walked around. I felt a bit like a weirdo staring at his butt. "I can't see anything, how about you Ashley?"

"Nope, I can't see anything either."

"Do you just want to go home?" I asked.

I could see him thinking, he looked at Ashley. She was just looking at him. "Are you really sure you can't see anything?"

We both nodded in answer. "OK, let's go."

Ashley gave him a big hug, then I did put my arm around his shoulder and gave him a squeeze, "If you change your mind just let me know, and we'll leave."

He looked up and nodded, and we headed back to the car. The rest of the trip to the zoo was uneventful, and slowly Dave came out of his funk.

The zoo was fun, Dave loved seeing all the animals. Fortunately there were no wolves. There was some dog thing, but it wasn't big, and it didn't really look like a dog.

It was fun watching Dave. His expressions were almost unbelievable, and he looked a lot more like the little kid he was at my house than the adult he really is. Ashley looked a bit like Dave, although she wasn't quite as wide eyed.

All in all it was one of the most enjoyable days I had in long time. Eventually though it had to come to an end. They both looked a bit sad, so I told them I would see if there were any zoos closer to home, and that we would go visit them. That got smiles on their faces.

We got home about 5 and had just finished getting all the luggage in when we heard Thor barking. Dave jumped and ran outside. Ashley wasn't far behind. I heard a last woof from Thor and looked to see Ashley petting Thor, while Dave had his arms wrapped around Thor giving him a huge hug.

A year ago he was absolutely terrified of Thor, now he had ran to see him. I was glad to see that he wasn't afraid of Thor anymore, but I wish I could get him over the rest of his fears. I sighed and watched the three of them play, then I saw Joe and Judy walk up, and Bob just after them.

I joined them outside and we chatted for a few minutes before Joe and Judy invited over for dinner. All of us agreed, we grabbed Ashley's stuff and headed down to their house. I stopped Dave and asked him, "Do you want to change before going down there?"

He stopped, and looked down at his clothes thought for a second and said, "No it's OK, this is fine for right now."

I was a bit surprised, but he was big enough to decide what he wanted to wear. Dinner was good, and Ashley and Dave wouldn't stop talking about the trip. I answered a few questions, but for the most part just enjoyed listening to them. Eventually we had to end the evening, Ashley and Dave were yawning and I was a bit tired too.

On Tuesday I saw Dave out with Thor in between our homes, they seemed to be playing tug of war. Well mostly Thor was dragging Dave around, then licking him. I went out to see what was going on.

"Good morning Dave, what's up?"

He looked up at me, Thor took advantage of his distraction and pulled him over. "I'm playing with Thor. We can't play over in the field, so I figured we could play here. Besides today is a special day."

I paused and thought, "What's special about today?"

He gave Thor a big hug and said, "It was a year ago today that Thor saved me from those boys."

I just stopped and thought about it. I wasn't sure if it was exactly a year ago, but it had to be close. "So last weekend was the anniversary of your first weekend as Sissy?"

He blushed and nodded. "Yes it was, and the vacation was a fun way to celebrate it. Even if I was the only one that knew."

"So what else do you have planned for today?"

He laughed, "Well I got Thor this new toy, a big rawhide bone, and some treats. Other than that I just plan on having fun with him."

At that point Thor knocked him over again. He laughed and pushed Thor off of him. "I tell you what, I'll make you lunch today, so you don't have to worry about it."

"Thanks."

"Just give me a yell if you need anything," I said before going back in.

I kept an eye on them, and saw several people join them off and on all day. At lunch he looked very happy and said that everybody was giving Thor a hug after he told them what they were celebrating.

I was watching them play with Thor's present, when it hit me 'present.' Dave's birthday was coming up. I hadn't done anything last year, but I hadn't realized how much he needed a party then.

I went down to my office and checked his lease, I had 3 weeks before his birthday. I thought about who to invite and what to get him. I called Judy and got Joe, he was all for the party. Bob thought it was great idea, as did Deputy Wildler. After a few minutes, I called Steve, he seemed embarrassed that he didn't know that Dave's birthday was coming up.

He did ask who was having a birthday, that threw me for a loop. I wasn't sure whether we should have one for Dave or for Sissy. Steve suggested Dave, he explained that it hurt to hear others calling him Sissy. I told him that I would talk to everyone and let him know.

I spent a couple of days trying to come up with a solution about who to have the party for. Steve wanted Dave, Ashley would want Sissy. No one else would really care, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought it should be for Dave.

I finally decided to call the others and ask for their advice. Bob came up with the best solution, we would have a party for Dave, and then when people went home, Ashley, Sissy, and I could have our own time together.

I confirmed that this was OK with Joe and Judy, and then let Steve know. He thought this was a good idea.

Chapter 56: Steve

When Sarah called and told me about her plans for Dave's birthday, I felt like a jerk. I had known him for 5 years, and all I knew was that his birthday was in the summer. I had never thought to get him a card or anything. I quickly agreed to come to it, but asked about who the party was for. I suggested Dave, because hearing him called Sissy actually hurt. Sarah told me she would get back to me on that.

Now though I had to come up with a present. I spent several hours, before remembering where we had gone to get him a coat that made him look almost like an adult. I figured that I could take him back there and get him a suit, or something else that looked adult.

Sarah called the a couple days later, and told me about her idea of the party for Dave, and then a sleep over for her, Ashley and Cecelia. I sighed and thanked her. I could sort of handle Ashley calling him Sissy, but I really cringed when adults did.

I called Dave a while later and asked if he was busy that afternoon. Unfortunately he was 'in a groove' writing as he put it. I told him to give me a call some afternoon, when he wasn't. He sounded very happy when he said he would. I decided that if I was going to spend some time with Dave, I should really work on my thesis now.

Saturday my phone woke me up, I grumpily answered it.

"Steve, what are you doing?" I recognized Dave's voice.

"Sleeping," I answered.

He giggled, that was a bit strange. He hadn't laughed much, if at all, while we were in school. I almost missed what he said next while thinking about how good it sounded to hear him laugh.

"So what are you doing this afternoon?"

I twisted so I could see my clock, it was 11. "Uh…," I thought for a moment. I didn't have any plans other relaxing, laundry, and watching whatever game was on. "Nothing important why?"

"Bob, Joe, Sarah and I were going to watch the game, and grill out. Do you want to join us?"

It didn't take me any thought to answer, "Let me shower and wake up, then I'll be right over."

"Great. See ya later."

"See ya, Dave."

I rubbed my hand over my face, got up, and headed to the shower. Twenty minutes later, I was feeling awake and refreshed. A half an hour after that I was knocking on Dave's door.

I heard Thor barking, as Dave opened the door. He yelled, "Steve."

I did my best to imitate his expression and yelled, "Dave," back.

He punched me in the side, and laughed. I chuckled back as Thor woofed at me and wagged his tail. I said hello to him and reached down to scratch his head. I turned back to Dave, and asked, "Is there someplace I can change?"

He looked at me and said completely seriously said, "Why? I haven't peed on you yet."

My jaw must have dropped six inches, and Dave pointed at me and started laughing. "I'll get you for that." I said and started tickling him. After a minute or so, he was saying "I give" between his laughing, so I quit.

He pointed down to his bedroom, so I went and swapped out my boots and jeans for cutoffs and sneakers. As I was coming back, there was knock on the door. Thor started barking and Dave shushed him.

Sarah walked in and Dave wrapped his arms around her and gave her a big hug, I said hello and she waved. I set my boots next to Dave's shoes and laid my jacket and jeans on the chair next to my helmet. "How come I didn't get a hug?"

Dave let go of Sarah, and turned to me. "Your hands were full," he said and jumped up and gave me a hug. I returned the hug and noticed something.

While I held him up, I whispered, "Are you wearing a diaper?"

I heard a little quiver to his voice as he said, "Yes."

I whispered back, "It's OK, I was just wondering."

I felt him relax as he said, "I don't want to pee on you again." Then he started laughing again.

Sarah must have overheard because she said, "Just in case he does Steve, I'll go get you a shirt to borrow." She paused for a moment, "But the only clean ones I have are pink."

I turned still holding Dave and stuck my tongue out at her. She laughed and asked if we were ready to go. I set Dave down and said, "yes."

Dave grabbed something and we headed down to Joe and Judy's. I noticed that Thor was wandering around more than he did when Dave and I walked that morning. I didn't know if it was because he was comfortable, or because Sarah was here.

As we got close to their house, I saw Ashley jump up and run down the stairs, Dave and Thor ran off to where she was. I noticed that her shoulders slumped a bit when she saw how Dave was dressed.

I asked Sarah, "What's up with Ashley?"

Sarah looked at me, "She was probably hoping that Sis-Cecelia was coming over, not Dave."

"But he'll still play with her, won't he?"

"Yes, she just likes it when he's dressed in girls clothes."

Dave gave Ashley a hug, and said hi to everyone, something we did too when got up there. I joined the adults in getting everything set up to watch the game, then joined the kids out playing with Thor.

Dave had a rope toy that he and Thor were having tug-o-war fights with. Ashley was watching, and laughing at Dave as Thor kept pulling him over.

"Dave, let me try," I said.

He puffed to catch his breath, and said, "Here."

I grabbed the rope and pulled a bit. Thor gave a little growl and I 'grrrrrred' back. He wagged his tail and pulled back on the rope. I was surprised, and he nearly pulled me over. I got my balance and started pulling harder, Thor matched me growling and wagging his tail.

We fought for a few minutes before I lost my balance and he pulled me over. Dave and Ashley were laughing, and Thor came up to lick my face. I sat up and saw that the adults were laughing at me too.

I stood up and dusted myself off, "Come on Thor, best two out of three." I grabbed the rope again, and held it for Thor. He woofed and bit it. This time I was using both hands and had good balance. Both of us were pulling for all we were worth, when all of the sudden someone began tickling me on both of my sides.

I twisted a little and Thor pulled me over. I looked back at Dave and Ashley, each had taken a side to tickle me. I reached back and pulled Dave up and started tickling him. "See how you like it?"

He was laughing, Thor was bouncing around and woofing at us, Ashley was giggling. I looked at her, "I'm going to get you too."

She stopped giggling and backed away a bit. Dave managed to get out, "Stop or I'll pee my pants."

I stopped for a moment, "You won't pee your pants," then I whispered, "you'll pee your diaper."

"Then I'll get Sarah to make you change it."

"OK, OK, I'll stop." Both of us were laughing now.

All of the sudden Dave froze and his eyes got big. I wondered what was wrong. Then I recognized the sound of a car coming down the road. "Don't worry Dave, I won't let anything happen to you or Thor."

He relaxed, and I glanced at Thor, he was moving between Dave and the road. I saw Ashley on the other side of Thor, she had a puzzled look on her face. I nodded at the car, and she changed to an understanding look. Then she carefully began talking to and petting Thor. Once the car had passed Thor relaxed and came over to Dave.

We stopped playing and had lunch. Then set up to watch the game, Ashley sighed and ran off to play with other kids somewhere.

We chatted during the game. I noticed that no one mentioned Dave's party, so I guessed it was supposed to be a surprise. The rest of the day was a blast, after the game Ashley and Thor came back, and we spent all afternoon playing and talking.

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Valentine, you have gone and done it.

I am really happy to see that you have continued to keep updating your story. Dave/Cecelia are going to be really surprised when the party does come about.

Keep up the wonderful progress.

Jayme Ann
The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

Trailer Park Baby Chapter 55 & 56

Cant help but think that Ashley blabbed on purpose to keep Dave as Sissy.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

If you are talking about on

If you are talking about on the trip, Dave didn't have much choice, the only clothes that were brought were girls. Ashley told then, because she knew if anyone had said anything, it would have hurt Dave. She didn't really blab, she was trying to protect him.