Trailer Park Baby Chapter 49 & 50

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 49: Sarah

Monday morning I was going to see if Dave wanted to go for a walk, and if he wanted me to go with him. I was just about out the door, when I saw him and Thor part way down the street. They were walking the opposite direction that they normally went, and Dave had a distinct waddle to his walk.

I was really surprised to see him out walking with just Thor. I thought that I had better watch out to see when he got back. It wasn't easy to watch out the window, and I didn't want to sit outside, like I was waiting for him. I grabbed the nanny cam that I used to film him way back when, and propped it in the window. The picture wasn't great, but I should be able to see him on the screen.

I sat watching the morning news, and glancing at my laptops screen. I saw Mr. Parks drive by and checked the clock, Dave should coming by soon. After ten minutes went by and he wasn't there I was a little concerned. Thirty minutes and I was worried.

I went outside and started walking towards where he would be coming from. I got to the corner and looked up the road. I could see Dave with one of the twins on his back as he crawled around. I watched for about a minute and then hurried back home.

It wasn't too much later that I saw him coming up the street, he was waddling more than he had been when he left, so I guess he had wet his diaper. I waited to see if he was going to stop by that morning, but even giving him time to shower and eat, he didn't show up. I gave up waiting and went to catch up on things I had let go over the weekend.

The rest of the week had gone the same, I watched out a window as Dave waddled off with Thor. I didn't always catch him coming back, but when he was he was obviously, at least to my eyes, wet.

Thursday he stopped while I was in my office, and asked if he could have a little meeting at my house Sunday afternoon. I agreed, and we chatted for a little while. Neither of us mentioned his walks. I was glad that he was out, but I was worried. Sunday afternoon came and Dave showed up a bit early, I had expected it.

I asked him about his going on his morning walks. He told me his reasoning and about the talk he had had with Mrs. Parks. I didn't mention that we had talked when she paid her rent.

He also told me about her twins finding out that he was wearing a diaper. She had told me that part also. We joked about it and when he told me that they thought I was his babysitter, I asked if he needed a change. He blushed and said no.

Then he got serious and explained about seeing more people while he was walking. He didn't accuse me of asking them to be out then, but he did ask if I had asked them to be out then. I denied it, I really hadn't heard about it.

I asked him if he wanted me to check on it, but he said no, and that they would eventually get bored with it. I thought about it and figured that I knew whom had spread the word, and Dave was probably right that it wouldn't last too long.

As everyone showed up, I noticed that Ashley seemed a bit disappointed when she got here. Dave was definitely in Dave mode, and he probably wasn't going to change.

Once everyone was here, Dave told us about his meeting with the States Attorney. I was shocked and very glad that Deputy Wildler got home when he did. Before he had finished, he had nearly broke down, and everyone was giving him hugs. I sat him on my knee while finished.

The other thing he told us about was that he had someone to publish the books Steve had suggested. That was great, from everything I had heard that can be one of the hardest things for a writer to do.

We kept talking all day. Although Dave got out a game, that he, Ashley and Steve played. Ashley won, much to her delight.

That night as I lay in bed, I thought about Dave and what else I could do to help him out. As I thought over the past year or so, I realized that Dave hadn't been out of the trailer park for more than a few hours at a time, other than his stay in the hospital. He also spent way too much time cooped up in his trailer. Dave needed a vacation, I doubt that he ever had gone on one. I made a mental note to check out some dates on the internet in the morning.

A little internet research and I found a couple of weekends where the Cards had home games, and some other things to do in St. Louis. I checked on ticket availability for the games, and then decided to talk to Dave about it.

I walked over to Dave's to see if he wanted to go on a vacation. Actually I was going to bully him into going on a vacation with me, and Ashley if Joe and Judy will let her, I planned on bullying them too.

I knocked on his door and heard Thor start barking, then a muffled voice yelling at him. Dave opened the door and turned to Thor, "See it's just Sarah."

I laughed a little as Thor woofed a greeting to me. Dave opened the door, and Thor slipped out. "Come on in," Dave said shaking his head at Thor's antics.

"Thank you," I said as I made my in. "How was your walk?"

He got a little teary eyed, "The walks are OK, but I'm always wet by the time I get home. It sucks, I figured once I got used to Thor, that I wouldn't have to worry about that anymore. Now, though, everything scares me. Noises of all sorts, especially if I don't see what it was. Cars are the worst though."

I pulled him to me, and gave him a hug. "Hopefully they will stop you bothering soon."

He cried on my shoulder for a couple of minutes before stopping and asking me, "So, did you just stop by to ask me about my walks?"

"No, I actually came over to make a proposition to you."

"Hmmmm, the last propositions you made to me ended up with me in diapers and with pierced ears. So this one will either end up with me in pre-school, daycare or the flower girl for someone's wedding."

I actually took a step back, was Dave really that upset that I tricked him into what had happened. I noticed that he started grinning.

"I got you," he said. "Actually though, daycare and pre-school are right out, and the only one I would be a flower girl for is you. Uh, and maybe Ashley, but don't tell her."

"I'll remember that," I said, as I picked him up and spun him around. "Dave are you upset at me for what I did. I knew that I was going to win those bets, that is why I made them as opposed to something I wasn't sure about?"

"A little bit, but not really. I mean that the end result has made me so happy that I am not mad about them. I still need to come up with one I can win and get some free rent."

I laughed at that, and then went on. "Dave how would you like to go on a little vacation with me and probably Ashley?"

"I don't know, I've never been on a vacation. And who would you like to go?"

"A fair answer, so let me give you my idea. I was thinking that the three of us could go to St. Louis for the weekend. We would leave Thursday night, spend most of Friday at Six Flags. Saturday lounging around the hotel's pool, that evening go see the Card's. Then spend Sunday at the Zoo."

"I've never been to an amusement park, or a zoo, or a Card's game. I've been to Cubs games though. I noticed you didn't answer my question though."

"Sissy, I would want you to go as Sissy. Ashley would too. Did you notice yesterday she was sad that you were Dave and not Sissy?"

"No, I didn't. But then again I can't always be Sissy."

"No, you can't, but then again if we go on this trip it will be much easier on you if you are Sissy."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well if you go as Dave, that means that you have to go use the men's restrooms by yourself. You would have to stand around outside the women's waiting for Ashley and me all by yourself. You would have to put up with being called a girl all the time. I probably could come up with some other reasons if you want me too."

Dave sighed, "Those are good reasons. So when did you want to go?"

"The Card's are home in a couple of weeks and there are tickets still available. I figured that would be a good weekend to go."

He looked thoughtful for a moment, "I can have everything done by then, so I'm free that weekend. Have you asked Ashley yet?"

"No, I haven't. I didn't want to use her to get you to go. Do you want to go ask her now?"

"I know what she's going to say, I think it's more of going to ask her parents."

I laughed, "That's true enough, so shall we go see if her parents say it's OK?"

"Let me put on my shoes and then we can go."

We walked down to Joe and Judy's, one of them was bound to be home, because Ashley wasn't with one of us. Joe answered when we knocked, "Hi Sarah, Dave. What's up?"

"Is Ashley around?" I asked.

"No, she's out playing with some of her friends. Why, did you need her? Come on in."

I thought for a moment, as we entered. "Actually, it's probably better that we talk to you first. Dave, or rather Sissy, and I were planning on going to St. Louis for a weekend, a couple of weeks from now, and were wondering if Ashley could join us."

Joe looked over at Dave, "Sissy's going?"

Dave blushed a little, "Yeah. Sarah convinced me it's a bit safer to go as Sissy. I won't have to either go into the men's room alone, or stand around alone waiting for Sarah. Besides as Sissy, I can act more like a kid."

Joe nodded, "So what are your plans for the weekend?"

I explained what I had planned. Joe asked a couple of questions about our plans, and I came up with answers. Finally he said, "Well, I need to talk with Judy, and then if she agrees, with Ashley. I don't really see a problem with it though."

"We didn't think that you would have a problem, and I think if we had planned a trip to a, um, rutabaga farm she'd want to go with us."

Dave looked a little puzzled, "Why would we want to go to a rutabaga farm?"

Joe chuckled and I answered, "We wouldn't Dave, my point is that no matter where we were going Ashley is going to want to come with."

"Oh. I understand."

"I'll talk to Judy and Ashley, then let you know tonight or tomorrow."

We said bye, and headed back home. Dave gave me a hug and headed inside.

I went in and ordered tickets for the game, and made hotel reservations. I thought about what I would need to pack for Sissy and I. I decided what I would take, and pulled out some clothes that I hadn't worn for a while to wash, including my swimsuit. That reminded me, I didn't even know if Dave could swim. He certainly didn't have an appropriate swimsuit.

I went and checked Sissy's clothes to see if there was anything else that was really needed. I looked through the clothes, and decided that what was needed was some normal summer outfits. There were lots of dresses, and clothes that were, well just a bit juvenile for Sissy's apparent age.

Chapter 50: Dave

I said bye to Sarah and went into my home. It was strangely quiet without Thor. He'll be back soon, I thought.

I went and sat down at my computer planning to get some work done, but I was distracted. I was going on a vacation with Sarah and Ashley. I was sure that she would be able to go with us. Visiting Six Flags, I hadn't ever been to an amusement park, or even a fair. I sat there daydreaming about what it would be like at the park.

My thoughts drifted to what else she said we would do. I'd been to a couple of Cubs games with Steve, so the Cards game wouldn't be much different. The zoo though, that could be fun, I'd never been to one before. I'd always kind of liked animals, except for dogs, and I don't think that zoos have dogs in them.

I'm not sure how long I had been sitting there, when someone knocked at my door. I jumped, startled by the knocking. When I opened the door, Sarah was standing there.

"Dave, I need to know a few things. First can you swim? Do you have a swimsuit? Are you busy, we need to go shopping? Are you…"

"Sarah slow down," I cut her off. "Come on in, and have a seat."

We went and sat down, "Sorry, I was just thinking and getting ready, when I realized I that there wasn't anything appropriate for you to wear."

I got a puzzled look on my face, "What do you mean?"

"Well, you've seen how Ashley dresses, when she is just out playing and goofing around?" I nodded. "Well you don't have any clothing that is like that. What you have is too dressy, or too juvenile."

"Yeah, when I went through Ashley's old clothes that was what she pushed on me. I resisted most of the frillier stuff she had."

"Well, we need to get you some clothes that is right for just playing. There was a pair of slacks, a couple of shirts, but not enough for the whole weekend."

"I guess I would look out of place wearing a dress to the ball game, or the park."

"You certainly would. Can you swim?"

"Yes, I had to take a Phys-Ed class to graduate, so Steve and I took a basic swimming class. I think he just wanted to look at the coeds though. I do have a pair of swim trunks, Steve wanted me to get some Speedo's, but I was having a hard enough time taking the class as it was. He has some Speedo's, I think they were a size too small though."

Sarah chuckled at that. "I'm not sure that you could get away with just wearing trunks though. In college, they knew you were an adult, out in the public though, especially with your hair and pierced ears, everyone will think you are a young girl. So we should get you a swimsuit that fits Sissy."

I felt my cheeks get warm. It seemed a bit strange that I would blush over wearing a girls swimsuit, when I had been out wearing diapers and girls clothes a bunch of times. "Um, Sarah thinking back to that class, those bikinis and swimsuit's the girls were wearing didn't leave much to the imagination. I don't know about young girl's swimsuits, but if they are the same way we have a problem."

Sarah looked at me blankly for a moment, then got a surprised look on her face. "I forgot about that. I'm not sure what girl's swimsuits look like now, but we will find out when we go shopping. Speaking of which, are you busy now?"

"No, I was daydreaming until you started knocking on my door."

"Good, let's go get you changed, and then we can go shopping."

I sighed, "OK, let's go." I wasn't really big on shopping, and looking for a girl's swimsuit doesn't feel like it would be fun.

We went over to Sarah's and down to the nursery to get me changed. As I sat on the changing table, Sarah grabbed a diaper, "Sarah, I'm not going to be wearing a diaper under the swimsuit, am I?"

She stopped, "Uh, no."

"Then I probably shouldn't be wearing one to try on the swimsuit. Uh, can I even try on a swimsuit?"

"Yes, but you have to keep your underwear on."

"Do you still have those panties, that you bought when I fell in Wal-Mart?"

"Yes. Good idea." She put the diaper back and opened a dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of panties.

After I was dressed, we headed out to shop.

We started at the girls section and picked out a couple outfits for me to wear. Then we checked out the swimsuits. Looking them over, I got a bit worried, none of them looked like they would provide much in the way of coverage.

We picked out a couple, although I did put my foot down on a couple of overly girly ones. Sarah also grabbed a bikini for me to try on.

We went over to the changing rooms and took the swimsuits in. Inside I quickly stripped down to my panties and tried on the first swimsuit. It took a bit of rearranging and mirror looking, but I would either end up with an ungirlish bulge, or some over exposure.

We checked all of the suits, and no matter what I did I couldn't hide everything. When we finally gave up, Sarah gave me a hug, I guess I looked a bit tearful.

We picked up a few other things we would need, and headed back home. "Sarah, what are we going to do? None of those suits will cover me up."

She sighed, "I'm not sure, but we'll come up with something."

I glanced over at Sarah, she didn't look confident that we would come up with something. I stared out the window the whole way back, thinking that this trip wouldn't be nearly as fun.

We got back to Sarah's and took everything in, Sarah said she would wash and pack everything I would need, so I wouldn't have to worry about anything. I was a little worried about that, but I figured she was past doing things to me. I changed back into my normal clothes, gave her a hug and headed home.

I sat around moping, before I decided that maybe I could find some better swimsuits on the internet. My search was a bit more depressing, every time I saw a suit that might work, it turned out to be for a baby or toddler. I was small, but not that small. I felt weird looking at girl's swimsuits, even if it would have been for me.

I'm not sure how long I was looking online, when my phone rang. For the second time today, I was startled by something that I probably should have expected. Judy was on the phone, asking if I could come over. I said yes, and grabbed my shoes.

I opened the door to leave and Sarah was standing there about to knock. I laughed and asked if Judy had called her? She nodded and off we went.

We got to Joe and Judy's and Joe let us in. I looked over and saw Ashley sitting on the couch, bouncing on the couch really. I guess she wanted to go. We exchanged some hugs and handshakes and sat down.

Joe and Judy asked Sarah some questions about where we were staying and everything we had planned. Ashley didn't look real happy about the baseball game, but I figured that I could keep her entertained during the game. There were lots of little things going on, that most people didn't know about, that I could tell her.

Joe asked Sarah, "I thought you said you planned on swimming one day?"

"We were, but we are having a hard time finding a swimsuit that will cover up everything on Sissy."

Ashley got a puzzled look on her face, then an "oh" escaped from her. "Uh, have you thought about board shorts?"

"What?" I asked.

"Board shorts. They're, um, like boys trunks. Well some are boys swim trunks, but some are for girls. They wear them over their suits, and some girls wear them while they swim. They should cover everything." She blushed at the end.

"Sarah, I don't remember seeing anything like do you?"

"No, but I wasn't looking for anything like that either," Sarah said. "We can go looking again tomorrow, and now we know what to look for."

Ashley smiled and asked, "Can I come and help you pick one out?"

I was about to say no, when Judy spoke. "I don't think so Ashley, they will have to go into the changing room, and I don't want you standing around by yourself. And no, you can't go in with them."

Ashley pouted and leaned over and gave her a hug. I whispered to her, "It's ok, if you hadn't suggested the shorts, we probably wouldn't be going to be able to swim on the trip." That got her smiling again.

We talked for about a while, about what Ashley needed to pack, and what needed to be done in the park while Sarah was gone. Bob usually answered emergencies, and Joe and Judy agreed to handle anything routine.

The next day Sarah and I went shopping again. It was a bit anticlimactic, we found a suit and matching shorts that I was willing to wear. I'm glad that Ashley wasn't there, it was bad enough that Sarah was pushing a pink Disney suit complete with Tinker Bell on it.

The next couple of weeks passed rather quickly. I was all caught up with my work and I let my editors know I would be gone all weekend. Sarah had made arrangements with Bob, and Deputy Wildler to keep an eye on everything.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well...

Why is it I foresee problems on this trip? Too bad Steve won't be going. Oh well, I'll just wait and see.

Wren

Problems??

Now why would you think that there would be problems. What sort of problems could a 22 year old man, dressed and acting like an 11 year old girl have?

What there really is on this trip is a special guest appearance.

Trailer Park Baby Chapter 49 & 50

I think that even though things a kosher for now, the trip will be a pain for Dave as those who lost out to Dave earlier will see him at the game and do something, or their relations will.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

We shall see.

We shall see.