Trailer Park Baby Chapter 5 & 6

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 5: Dave

I couldn't believe it. I just went to a movie and a restaurant wearing girl’s clothes and diapers and no one noticed. Not even Steve, I've known him for four years, and he held the door for us. Something was seriously wrong.

I went and looked into a mirror. I didn’t really look like a little girl did I? I didn't think so, but then again if I did I could really stick it to my father, the old bastard that he is. I should get a picture of me dressed up and send it to him, `From your loving Son.' That would piss him off.

Shit now what am I thinking. I don't want to dress like that again. Of course it was kind of strange with Sarah. I don't think that anyone has ever treated me that way before; my mother, the drunken bitch that she was, never did. Between her ignoring me, and my father hitting me, I'm surprised I lived this long.

And I lost the bet with Sarah, both of them. I wonder what she is going to want. I hope it's cheap whatever it is. I wonder if I can get away with dinner or a movie or something like that. I'll just have to go over there tomorrow and ask what she wants. Back to work now.

I finished proofreading the article and sent it off to my editor. By the time I was done it was bedtime. I got ready for bed and stopped, I still hadn't gotten a new bed. It seemed like a waste of money, this one served me fine, but now I was going to bed in a little girl’s bed after spending the afternoon dressed like one. Damn.

I got up the next morning and spent some time trying to come up with an idea for my next article. This is usually the hardest bit of writing for me. After a while it hit me, obscure and somewhat ridiculous aircraft generally don't get written about unless they did something spectacular. The Twin Mustang is one that you don't read about often, and it was certainly ridiculous looking. After deciding on my topic, I sent it off to my editor for his okay, and decided I should go see Sarah about our bet.

I went to the front door and looked and listened for that monster disguised as a dog. I didn't see or hear it and made a break for Sarah's. It was obviously occupied since it didn't try to eat me. This sucks being effectively a prisoner in my own home because of a damn dog.

Sarah answered her door, "Hi Dave, how is everything?"

"Not bad the dog isn't around. I thought you were going to get it tied up? I came over to talk about our bet."

"I’ll have another talk with Bob. I told you no one would notice, but you didn't believe me."

"Yeah, well it's actually worse than you thought. The guy that held the door for us," I paused until she nodded. "I've known him for four years; he was my roommate. We went to most of the school's home games together."

"The football games?"

"The football games, baseball, basketball, volleyball, soccer, you name it, we went. He is a serious sports fanatic, and he paid for most of the tickets. He didn't even blink when he looked at me." Sarah started laughing. I gave her a dirty look and she smothered it.

"Come on Dave. Your best friend didn't even recognize you. You have to admit that that is pretty funny. Especially considering how worried you were."

"No it's not funny, it's embarrassing."

"Okay, I guess it would be embarrassing to be twenty-one and be able to pass as a ten year old girl."

"Back to the original topic, about the bet. Did you have any ideas?"

Sarah looked kind of sheepish and said, "I do, but I'm not sure you'll agree."

"Well spit it out, what is your idea."

"Ummm, I'd kind of like you to be... ummm er, spend the weekend here as Sissy."

"You what," I yelled back. A little calmer I said, "No way. I am not going to spend a weekend being a little girl. Besides what if someone comes over here and sees me."

"We'll tell them that you’re spending the weekend with me, because your parents are out of town."

"What if Mrs. What'shername comes over again and wants me to go and play with her daughter. I don't even know what a girl that age plays at."

"Mrs. Peterson, and we can come up with an excuse for you not to go over there. Besides it will be fun."

"Fun for you, but what about me?"

"You'll have fun too. You had fun yesterday didn't you?"

"Yes, but we went and saw a movie."

"Well we can go see a movie again, or something. Trust me we will have fun."

"I don't know."

"How about if at any time you want to you can say; `Let's quit this,' and we'll stop and you can go home. If you just don't want to do what we're doing you can say, oh `I really don't want to,' and we won't. How's that?"

"I guess so. This weekend?"

"Unless you had other plans."

"No, as long as there is no problems at work, which I should find out in about an hour. I'll let you know then," I said as I headed back home.

I walked home and wondered what I was getting myself into. Had I really just agreed to spend the weekend as a little girl with my landlady? What am I doing? I went into my trailer and checked my e-mail. There it was a message from my editor. The current article was approved and so was the idea for my next article and a list of other aircraft that I could use for a series of articles. That was good, now I had several months of articles I could work on and not spend time trying to come up with new ideas. Unfortunately I was now free for the weekend.

I spent a few hours of Internet research for books and reference material that I could get from the University Library. Then I called Sarah and told her this weekend would be fine.

Chapter 6: Sarah

I couldn't believe that Dave had agreed to my suggestion. I was certainly going to have fun this weekend. I always wanted to have a child, but never had one. That was one of the reasons that I would baby-sit for my tenants. Now I would have my own little girl, for the weekend at least.

I had to decide what to do, and what I would need. I already had plenty of diapers, but only the two outfits. I suppose I should go get something else, but I also want to take Dave out and buy him something in public. That might be difficult, but I should be able to convince him.

I was sitting there in my own little world, when there was a knock at the door. Answering the door, I saw that it was Bob. "Hi Bob, what's up?"

"I was wondering what it was you had wanted me to see yesterday. Because all I saw was you with that little girl."

"Bob, you have to be one of the densest people I know. That little girl was the tenant of Number Two and not a little girl. Here I'll show you."

I led him over the VCR I had hooked up to the nanny-cams and played the tape of me diapering and dressing him. Bob watched the tape silently, then, "How the hell did you convince him to wear the diaper?"

"The other night we watched the Harry Potter movies and he had an accident. The dog in the first movie scared him. After finishing the movies he said he wanted to go see the third. I told him that there was a dog in it. He still wanted to see it, so I suggested that we go together and he wear a diaper to protect himself. I padded the diaper so it wouldn't fit under his pants."

"I was right Sarah, you are a cruel woman. Remind me never to piss you off. So what do you plan to do with him now?"

"He is spending the weekend with me, so stay away and keep Thor under control. I'm not sure what I plan on doing, but I don't want you or Thor messing it up."

"Okay, but you know we should do something to help him get over his fear of dogs. I bet Thor is really confused over what to do with him. No one else is afraid of him."

"I suppose we should, but how? I mean the sight of Thor scares him enough to make him piss his pants. How do you plan on getting Thor close enough to show him that Thor isn't going to eat him?"

"I don't know, but I'll think about it. Let me know how the weekend goes." With that Bob left and I went back to my musings.

I spent the rest of the day thinking, checking for movies to go see, and working. I was hoping for a girlie movie or a cartoon, but no luck. When Dave called and said that this weekend would be good, I was surprised again. I had thought that he would come up with an excuse to get out of it. Then again, maybe he just wanted to get it over.

During the rest of the week I went out and got some socks and shoes appropriate to a young girl. I also bought him denim jumper. I figure that if I can convince him to buy a new outfit, I can get him into something extremely frilly and it will be a lot more fun to have him try it on in the store.

I also talked to Judy, I most definitely did not want her to come over, well actually I did, but that is another story. "Judy, I need a favor from you, nothing major, but can you stay away this weekend and keep Ashley and her friends away also."

"Sure, why?" Judy looked a little puzzled since we normally went out for lunch on Sundays.

"I'm having a visitor all weekend, and there would be problems if you or they showed up."

"Anyone I know, wait a minute. You're not having Sissy over for the weekend are you?"

"Yes, Dave, or rather Sissy is spending the weekend with me. It's weird, I mean, I expected him to agree, but I didn't really think he would also. I mean a grown man has agreed to spend the weekend dressed a young girl with me."

"I think I understand you. He certainly must have some attraction to dressing that way or he wouldn't have agreed to. But it is hard to imagine that any grown man would agree to dress and act that way."

"I don't know if he has an attraction to the wearing the clothes or if he is attracted to me, and I'm old enough to be his mother, when he isn't dressed as a little girl. I hope it isn't to me," I was rather surprised by this since I hadn't thought it through until now.

"So what do you and Sissy have planned for this weekend?" Judy asked with obvious anticipation.

"I figured that we would go see another movie, lunch and a little shopping. Maybe spend Sunday at the park. But do stay away. I doubt if he could pass as a girl to a girl. He probably doesn't know any of the things that girls that age talk about."

"It sounds like a fun weekend, but do you plan on anything that would embarrass him?"

"Maybe, I had a few ideas, but then I realized that things could horribly wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, one or both of us could be arrested, if say someone discovered that what they thought was a young girl was in reality a 21 year old man. If he was arrested with children around he could be labeled a pedophile and sent to prison. I don't think he would last very long in jail, prison maybe five minutes."

"Yeah, that would be terrible. So you are going to play it low key. Just kind of enjoy being out?" We chatted for a while longer then I went home, I had a few more preparations to get before Friday night.

By Friday all was prepared, I had talked to owners of several girls clothing stores, showing them pictures of Dave dressed as Sissy to get permission to shop in the stores. They were a little reluctant, until they saw the picture. I also checked to see if anything was going on in town during the weekend. Now just to wait for Dave.

up
141 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Trailer Park Baby Chapter 5 & 6

That person is so damned selfish i wanting Dave to be her daughter that I want for something to happen so that he sees her for what she is. Dave deserves far more better than that person. Even IF she does see how she can hurt him, she keeps it up! She needs to go to jail and Dave see a counselor about his past and fear of dogs.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Yes, she is being selfish,

Yes, she is being selfish, but she doesn't intend any harm, and she isn't forcing Dave into what they are doing over the weekend. Admittedly she would cajoled, wheedled, bribed, etc., but she would not have forced or blackmailed or otherwise made him do it.

Not a subject I normally

Not a subject I normally read, but I find it well written and you are exploring the characters nicely! Please keep it up.

Thanks for reading. I tried

Thanks for reading. I tried to write a story that involved a fetish, as opposed to writing about a fetish and trying to add a story.