Trailer Park Baby Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 2: Sarah

I left his trailer and thought a lot about what had happened. In reality I hadn't bought the diapers for him, but for one of the kids in the park that I baby-sit. But the more I thought about it, the more I thought about how cute he had looked crying about the dog after he wet the diaper. I was surprised that he didn't argue more about wearing the diaper in the first place. I thought more about him, how cute he had looked and decided to see if I could him back into diapers on a more regular basis.

The more often I went over what happened, the more I realized that there was something odd about the way he had reacted especially at first. He kept cringing while he stood there in his wet pants. It seemed like he was expecting me to hit him. I wonder why he thought I would hit him.

The next morning I started on my plan. I ran into town and bought several small "Nanny Cams" to place in the nursery and a VCR to tape the footage from them. I set the "Nanny cams" up so that they would cover the changing table, the crib, the playpen, and one to cover the couch in the living room. Then I went to buy a couple of nighties, and other clothes suitable for a little girl, but that should fit him. Next I went to talk to the owner of the dog, a dog that wouldn't hurt someone kicking it.

"Hey Bob, I need to talk to you about your dog," I said to him as I walked up to him.

"I know, I know. You want me to keep him tied up, right. Come on Thor wouldn't hurt a fly," Bob answered.

"No actually, I don't want you to keep him tied up. It seems that the new guy in Number 2 is terrified of dogs, and I want to have some fun with him."

"Wait a minute it took you forever to rent that place and now you want to scare the renter. Who is renting it anyway, all I've seen is that kid that lives there?"

I laughed, "That kid is the tenant, and he’s 21 and has a college degree. He just looks like a little kid. I know it took a long time to rent and I'm not really worried about him leaving, because I gave him a sweet deal on the rent and he signed a year lease."

"So you want to have some fun with him, what kind of fun?"

"The other day your dog caught him out in the open and scared him so much, he pissed his pants. I pulled him into my trailer and cleaned him up. But the only thing I had that would fit him was a diaper. He looked kind of funny wearing just a diaper and T-shirt. I left, and he went home, but forgot his keys. When I got back he had wet the diaper and was practically crying.

So I want to see if get him back into a diaper, and how much like a baby I can get him to act."

"You're a cruel woman, but no problem I'll let him run loose, besides the kids love him. Say if you get him all dressed up give me a call and we can stage an argument and I'll be sure to call him a wimp or something," Bob laughed.

"Better yet, be sure to use the word `sissy.' Yeah, sissy is probably the perfect word."

"Okay, but if you do it, I want to see the pictures. Hmmm, I wonder if I can the kids to get Thor to jump up on to them. I imagine that would knock him right over. Shit I gotta go to work, see ya." I’d lied to Bob; I hadn’t really thought that Dave looked funny, but cute. Little kid cute, almost baby cute. And he brought something out in me, I wanted to mother him, hug him, wipe his eyes when he cried, and kiss his booboos. The whole thing.

It was funny, but I bet that Dave, if he tried, could get anything he wanted. Actually if he tried, it probably wouldn’t work. I am surprised at what he told me those college professors had done, because I bet they are all male. If Dave looked a woman right there wouldn’t be a thing she wouldn’t do for him. If I told him though, Dave would never believe it.

Now though to wait until Thor caught him again. He seemed to be watching out for Thor and I didn't see him venturing outside much for a while, but I did see Thor and apparently Bob had gotten the boys into a contest to see who could hold Thor up on his hind legs the longest.

Finally about three weeks later I saw Dave headed towards my trailer, I hadn't seen Thor for a while, but I hoped he was nearby. I watched Dave make his way across the yard, when a loud barking erupted and sure enough Thor came thundering in. Dave froze for a moment and then started to back away as Thor got closer. When Thor got up next to him he jumped up just like he had been doing with the kids and dropped his front paws right on Dave’s shoulders. Dave flinched as Thor jumped and went down in a heap when the paws landed.

Oh shit, I thought, I hope he isn't hurt. Thor licked his face and barked and bounced around him. I ran out and scared off Thor. "Dave, are you okay,” I asked as I helped him up.

When he didn't answer I pulled him into my trailer and down to the bathroom. Thor had found a puddle somewhere and not only was Dave’s pants wet again, but there were huge paw prints on his shirt. While he stood there shaking, I pulled off his shirt and started on his shoes.

About this time Dave spoke, "It attacked me. The dog it attacked me."

He was still shaking, "The dog didn't attack you, he was playing. I've seen some of the kids playing with him like this. I think they're having some sort of contest. Who can the hold the dog up the longest or something like that."

I got him undressed and put him in my bathtub. I turned on the water and took his clothes to my laundry room. I emptied his pockets and there was my rent check, a bit wet though. Oh well, I'd get him to write another. I put the clothes in the washer, but didn't start it yet. I started the VCR's the Nanny cams were hooked up to and thought about the tapes I'd have later.

Back in the bathroom, I turned off the water and started bathing him. He was still out of it and didn't really notice. By the time I had finished drying him, he was noticeably calmer. I picked him up and carried him like a toddler on my hip. He was a little big for a toddler, but that was all right.

As I headed to the nursery, I started the washer. In the nursery I put him on the changing table and fastened the safety strap. I grabbed a diaper, one of the Huggies I'd joked about, and said to him, "You know I don't have anything else for you to wear right?"

He looked up at me and nodded. His eyes were all red and his nose was running a bit from his crying. I powdered and diapered him and stood him on the floor. "I don't know if I have anything that will fit you. My stuff would be way too big. Let me think for a minute."

I stood there, thoughtfully I hoped, for a moment. "I think my niece left some things here, last time she visited. I'll go look."

I walked into the laundry room and grabbed the nighties, a dress, and a pair of blue jeans and a T-shirt I knew were too small. Returning to the nursery, "I was right. Here try these on," I said handing him the jeans.

He looked at them; they had a pink heart appliquéd on the back pocket. Sighing he pulled them up and tried to button them, but they were about an inch to small, especially with the diaper on. "They're too small," he whined.

"Well all I've got left is this dress and these nighties." He glanced at the dress and shook his head. I held up the nighties, one was pink and said "Girl Power" in glittery letters, the other was baby blue and had a Care Bear on it. He grabbed the blue one as I expected and put it on. It just covered his diaper.

I put the others back and asked him if he wanted to watch TV, he nodded and waddled towards the living room. He sat on the couch and started watching some movie, while I waited. I had set the washer on its longest cycle and a double rinse. When the second rinse started I went into the living room, "I have to run into town. The problem is, in my files I have all sorts of personal information on my tenants and I can't take the chance that you could go through them. It's not that I think you would, but if someone thought you did I could into trouble. Or someone could use the information to get us both into trouble. So you have a choice. You can come with me, you can go home, or I can put you someplace where you can't get at the files."

He looked out the window, I could hear kids playing out there and Thor barking. "Where would I have to stay?"

"Well the only place I can think of is the crib. I don't think you can get out of it if I put the side up." I thought he was going to start crying, but he looked out at the kids and Thor again.

"I'll stay here," he said in a small voice.

I picked him up and carried him to the nursery and laid him in the crib. I pulled up the side and he just curled up and closed his eyes. I checked the VCRs and went outside to my car.

Bob came up and asked, "He in there?"

"Yes, but I told him I had to go into town. I'll be back in an hour or so come over then."

"Okay, see ya then."

I got into my car and drove off into town, I really did need to go to the bank, and do some other errands, but nothing I couldn't have done another day. I wasted some time in town and then came back and went past Bob's place so he'd know I was home.

up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Trailer Park Baby Chapter 2

What those two adults are devising is CRIMINAL!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Exactly what do you think is

Exactly what do you think is criminal about their behavior?