In the Blink of an Eye

Printer-friendly version
In the Blink of an Eye
By Stanman63
Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge
Synopsis:When a young trans-girl makes a wish on her birthday, she learns the value of belief.

[-][+][-]
WOW! I NEVER thought that a BIRTHDAY WISH could give me what I've wanted all of my life! But it did, and I couldn't be any happier.

My name was Gilbert Raymond Guin, but I was really a girl in my heart. When my parents found out, they took me to see a child psychologist who told them that I was transgendered.

Mom and Dad started to treat me as their daughter and I went to school as a girl, too. Luckily, the Riverview School System instituted a School Uniform, so I didn't have to worry about what to wear.
The colors were crimson and navy with white and black as neutral colors. As a girl, I could wear tights and pantyhose with the shorts, skorts, capris and dresses. When I did, I also wore a matching bloomers over them to hide my secret.
[-][+][-]
It was on my eighteenth birthday that my wish was granted. I had been on hormones since before puberty, so I looked like a girl, except for in my panty, and I was scheduled for surgery in Thailand after graduation. What I didn't know was the surprise gift that Momma and Daddy was about to give me.

I was in the living room, sitting in my favorite chair when Momma's oil lamp fell off of the mantle. I picked it up and wiped it with my hand to get rid of a blemish when I noticed an inscription on the lamp:Birthday Wish Lamp

I thought 'Why not? Can't hurt to try.' "I wish that I was born a girl."
[-][+][-]
Now, I am the girl that I always wanted to be, and instead of Thailand, I am going on a world cruise with my beau.
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
38 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos