The Center: Tester - Part 3

Printer-friendly version

The Center: Tester - Part 3

By Blackout

Editor: Renee M
Thanks Renee M for editing!

Test_pic.png

After the incident of horror with Liz, Kris and I got a ride to the facility. I was ready to see this center place, already. The whole way my boobs kept bouncing up and down in the hospital gown. “I really needed a bra…..uhg to infinity”. When we finally arrived, I leaped out of the jeep as fast as possible, ready to get my grub on.

“So, Kris, where’s the cafeteria?”

She just looked at me and giggled.

“Kris! What’s so funny; why are you giggling at me?”

"Rachael, we need to get you changed into something more decent. You have only been a girl for five hours now, are you ready to show that body in full to the whole cafeteria?"

”¨I was all pink now blushing. “Still not enjoying this” I thought.

“Rachael, I'm busy now. I’ll text Heather to help you in wardrobe.”

I was lead to a room called girls wardrobe; inside was literally a girl's shopping mall. Anything a girl could ever want to wear could be found here. I sighed, remembering I was a girl now and somehow I knew I could not find manhood here.

Clack!!!

The door to the room swung open with such force. The perpetrator was like a whirlwind rushing in.

Kris introduced us. “Rachael, meet Heather.” “Heather, this is Rachael." “Gotta go; see ya!”

”¨I watched afraid as Kris left, leaving me with this fashion crazed girl. “Was she really a boy before this?”

Apparently all emergent were intersex, but those organs really did nothing for us until the emergence came around. I don’t know about all of us, but I enjoyed being a guy.

“O.K. Rachael, strip out of that hospital gown and those male boxers."

I gave her a look. I really was not looking forward to this, even though I knew it was inevitable.

“Don’t worry, Rachael, we'll burn those gross male boxers."

I really wanted to punch her. It’s like she was taking the last little manhood I had. “Sigh!” I did what I was told, removing the hospital gown and my last clothing of manhood I would wear in my life. I nearly burst to tears, though I told myself if I could not be a strong man, I would be a strong woman. So there I stood in full glory. Then Heather went around and took some measurements.

”¨“WOW! Rachael, that's impressive; you’re a C cup. All of your proportions are perfect; you could be a supermodel if you wanted to."

I blushed. I could not help it; she was talking about my body and said I could be a supermodel. After that, she went off to find something for me to wear. When she came back, I was not too happy to see what it was. In her hands were a bra and panties, but not just any bra and panties; they were a pink bra and panties that matched each other. Why did she have to get me undergarments that were so, well…girly?

When she passed them to me, I found out why. On the front of the panties, in bright red, was my new name, Rachael. Just great, I had panties with my name on them. I was in no mood to argue though, and I knew the faster I complied, the faster I could get my grub on. I stretched the thin pink garment out, stepping into each hole one leg after the other. Then I pulled them up, and felt them nestle around my new crotch. To be honest the feeling with the panties on felt nice and my name on the front of them was really cute! If I was still a guy, I would be hard right now; unfortunately, I was a girl now.

Next was the bra. Damn! Apparently, I would have to get use to them. The whole idea of putting on a bra was just too girly for me right now. I tried to protest, but in the end I had to pick up the bra and try to fit it on. It did not really work well; I had no idea how to put it on. As a boy, I never even got the chance to remove Mattie’s bra. I was deeply regretting that now. If only her dad hadn’t been so strict; now I would never have the chance…sigh.

In the end, Heather came to the rescue. She told me I had to lean forward and kind of bring my breasts into the cups, then adjust the straps and clip from behind. I thought wearing a bra would be awful, but it was quite the opposite; the added support I got for my boobs was worth wearing a bra. It was so much worse when I did not wear one; my breasts would jiggle around and they were beginning to get sore. How did women live with those things before the bra was invented? I also got way to much needed attention from the grunts coming to bring Liz back. It made me really self-conscious.

Heather led me to a mirror and honestly, what I saw in that mirror shocked me. There I was in just a bra and panties, but the reflection of the girl in that mirror was probably the prettiest girl I had ever seen in my life. To tell the truth, I was even prettier then Mattie. I touched my own face and thought: “This is me." I couldn’t help blush again; I just felt well…..pretty! There it is again, the hormones telling me I am a girl, but still it just felt so right. On the bright side, I guess, if I had to be a girl at least I was a pretty one. I would think more on all this later.

I was about to ask Heather what next, when the door burst open again and in walked this girl with snow white hair. She had a fair complexion, beautiful blue eyes with long lashes, the lips of goddess and she looked to be about five feet six inches. She had pale skin that was blemish free and asked to be touched.

“Hello, are you Rachael Hawkins?” the new girl asked.

”¨“I guess I am now; do you want anything from me? I am still trying to get over the fact I am a girl now." The worst part of it was I had only been a girl for a little while now and already I was slowly getting more and more use to girl feeling, not that I had a choice.

ӬShe giggled, then surprisingly enough, I giggled back. I think I like this girl, whoever she was.

“I am your new roommate, and yeah, I understand you; still trying to get over the fact I was a guy two days ago. By the way, my name is Claire Evergreen.”

“Nice to meet you, Claire. So, did you just stop by to say hi?” I responded.

ӬSo Claire was my new roomie, huh. She seemed like a really chill girl; I think I would have fun being roommates with her. It was her smile and way she carried herself; that and she also seemed more than a little uncomfortable to be a girl. To sum it all up, she was someone I could really connect with.

“No. I used it as an excuse to get out of power testing. Though I also wanted to meet my new roomie and get to know her."

She was wearing the uniform that I saw Heather wearing. It was a skirt and blouse, along with high heels. I had to say, wearing a skirt did nothing to relieve my stress. I had to stop stressing out; I would develop wrinkles in my beautiful new skin. Even though I was against the whole girl thing, being a girl with stress wrinkles did not appeal to me at all.

So I put on the clothing; the blouse was ok, the skirt was weird, but it did cover up those panties that were even more girly. Though I hated to admit it, I kind of liked the way the skirt made me feel. Before I put the heels on, Heather came up to me and gave me a pair of brown leather gloves.

“Rachael, Kris told me to give you these gloves, they will prevent you from knocking anyone else out with your powers”.

I really liked the gloves, even if they were girl gloves; they just oozed this cool factor. They looked bad ass on me; I liked feeling bad ass. Yeah, I was the bad ass type of girl. No, that’s not right; when I looked in the mirror again, it was more like I was the gorgeous girlfriend of a bad ass. Either way, they made feel cool. I liked them. A lot!

”¨“Heather, I really like these gloves.”

“I thought you would, Rachael; they match you and your personality well. That’s why I took liberty of having the matching vest and skirt sent over to your room along with the other essentials”.

I was quite excited about the vest, not so much the skirt, but I would wear it since if I had to be a girl, I was going to be a cool one. Maybe I should get shades, but something tells me that would only make me look like a poser. If the vest and skirt were anything like the gloves, I would be wearing them often. I was glad I was not too girly, but I just noticed I had a very girly thought just then, worrying about the “look” I would give off.

“Yeah, those gloves really work well for you,” Claire told me.

For the first time all day I smiled. After that we decided that Claire and I would head to the cafeteria together. I was having lots of trouble walking in heels and to be honest it was extremely uncomfortable. Why did someone even invent heels? And how did girls manage to walk in these? Everyone else was in class now and Heather had to get back to her class. I guess it was a good time for me and my new roomie to get to know one another alone.

ӬThe cafeteria amazed me; there were many tables around obviously, but what was most impressive was the variety and amount of food offered. I got myself a smoothie and thee slice of pizza. Gotta love the pizza.

Clair and I sat down to talk. I told her my power was Power Mimicry and that I could use other people's power as long as I touched them, but if I touched them too long, I could really hurt them.

“Hey Rachael, I bet you can’t use your power on me,” Claire chided.

“Wanna bet, Claire?”

“No, I don’t want my new roomie mad at me when she loses, but go ahead; just try to use your power on me.”

So I took off one glove and put my bare hand on her skin……….Nothing! There was actually no cold feeling or the flow of energy. Was I wrong? Was I not a power mimic after all? Claire began to see my growing concern.

“Don’t worry Rachael, you haven’t lost you power, it's just that I'm a damper. Meaning I can dampen or stop others from using their powers, if I want to. You would only be able to use your powers on me if I allowed you to do so. As soon as I began stopping your use of powers, you couldn't use your power on me."

“OH, that’s so cool, Claire. Just imagine what a team we'll make, a power copier and a power stopper."

We both started giggling to my dismay. But still it was fun just laughing and talking to Claire. I could tell that she and I were going to be the best of friends.

I was surprised when I became full after just two slice of pizza; when I was a guy I could eat a full box of pizza by myself.

“Well, Rachael, you’re certainly not a kinetic. They need to eat a lot to fuel their power. I guess since you steal power from them, you're essentially stealing some of their fuel and would not need to eat a ton to replace lost calories. Though it does mean you will have to watch what you eat, Rachael, so you don’t lose your girlish figure,” she winked at me.

ӬAt that remark the two of us cracked up. We were laughing so hard, I swear we must have disrupted all the classes going on at that time.

Apparently, my next appointment was my physical at the doctor's. I was not looking forward to that one bit. In fact, I was shivering all over, my first exam as…as….as….a…..girl. Unfortunately, Claire could not be with me during that ordeal. She had to get back over to power testing or the talent coach, Mr. Lions, would get her in trouble. She did promise to take me to the clinic though.

On the way there, this beautiful girl who looked Middle Eastern, with curly black hair and green eyes, was walking down the hall. With how I was new in heels and everything, I accidentally tripped a bit and bumped into her. Geez! Why did I have to wear high heels? I knew one thing for sure, I was not the type of girl who liked high heels. I did like how they gave me some of my height back, but the pain and lack of coordination were extremely annoying. I felt a lot of admiration for Mattie right then; she wore high heels almost all the time.

“Hey! Watch where you’re going, FREAK!” the girl I bumped screamed at me.

”¨“Sorry, I'm not use to high heels, but it’s not very nice to call others freaks”.

”¨“Whatever, UGLY!” she told me as she stormed off.

For some reason, I started crying and it was not because she was so mean; it was because she called me UGLY. I knew it was not true, but for some reason being called ugly hurt so much as a girl. I guess it was all those hormones. I was a lot more sensitive, but I wiped my eyes and calmed down. I promised myself I would at least be a strong woman.

”¨“Bad luck bumping into Jasmine,” Clair told me.

“She was just like one of those girls from the movie Mean Girls. Am I right?”

”¨“No, she is worse; while its true she is the leader of her elite clique here at the center, she is probably also one of the more violent problem teenagers here. If you cross her path too often, she won’t hesitate to burn you. She is a pyrokinetic that can make enormous flames; as pyrokinetics go, she is as powerful as they come."

We finally arrived at my destination, dooms day population, me. Claire wished me good luck and went on her merry way. I walked in to get my ph….ph…..phys…..physical!!!!!!!

They ran me through a series of tests, one after the other. I was glad that it was a female nurse who felt my breast for any lumps and not Dr. Lynchburg. I understood now why females wanted other females to do their exams; if it were a male doing them, it was as if you were being violated. That hope did not last long though, as it was time for the worst exam of them all: THE GYNECOLOGY EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!

I was asked to get on a table and spread my legs. I was wrong, this was the ultimate test proclaiming me to be a woman and forever stealing the last of my manhood. They were going to stick the swab up my Va…va…….Vagina! It apparently had to be done by Dr. Lynchburg as well. If I had absorbed any sort of violent power, I would have used it on him, completely wiping his presence from the face of existence. I told myself I had to be a strong woman and just get it over with, so I could move on with my life, whatever that now entailed. Thankfully, the nurse was nearby and she was a big help in keeping me calm.

Dr. Lynchburg then said, “OK now, Rachael, I am going to do this. I need you to be still, OK? I know you are unprepared for this, but it will all be over soon." He clearly did not like this part of the exam.

”¨I felt something go up my vagina and felt a little wave of pleasure, but it was too freaky. Why the heck was this happing to me? I felt it scrape around and then it came out. I still can’t believe this man was paid to do that. If it was anybody but a doctor, I would be mortified. I finally began understanding the trauma of being violated as a girl. Even though I could protest as much as I wanted in mind and speech, the fact remained that I had no control over my body.

I was relieved when the test was finally over. I started to miss my Mattie now more than ever before. She could have helped me through this. For that matter, she went through this. I started to wonder about her, worrying if she was O.K. I wondered how she was handling my disappearance. But most of all, I was wondering what she was doing right now and if she were safe and sound.

up
182 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Posted

Here it is part 3. I hope you enjoy it. Part 4 is on Mattie's story. Keep in mind the story will be edited and updated.

Again feel free to send me messages pointing out errors.

I Agree

littlerocksilver's picture

When Mattie didn't show up after the first episode, I realized that her origin was very similar. I think Matt will be showing up very soon. If this is the case, having each other might be very beneficial - as long as there isn't a conflict with their powers.

Portia

Portia

The Center: Tester - Part 3

Wondering if Mattie is in the Center, and if so, what her new name and power are?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

No she is not

She is not at the center yet.

I think chapter one said they were born six months apart.

So he was six months older. But girls usually enter puberty at a younger age so it could be less than six months, maybe, before she *emerges*. but then everyone is different.

Also may depend on how much of that tainted water each mom drank, at least as to powers.

It would be romantic if they find each other again but teen romances are fickle. There is the bonding that can occur if in close contact during second emergence so who knows.

Proofing was much better this time. Still needs some work but the story is interesting and that is the most important thing. Whether you make canon or not the point is to have fun with it.

Do like I and others have done and find some willing masochis... um I mean generous soul who will help proof your stuff. Second set of eyes and all that. Though in MY case, I think the masochist label is more accurate.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Its going to surprise you!

The next story is a Mattie story, Be prepared as this part of the story will be surprising hopefully in a good way.

Friends

Renee_Heart2's picture

I'm glad that Rachel has a new friend I think that will help her with her transition, as for Jasmine what is her major problem is she THAT big of a bitch wahs she that big of an SOB before she transitioned?

Good story I have enjoyed it so far I wish something could make me a whole girl :(. Keep up the good work the story is good so far keep at it hun.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Physical Exam

UGH! That is the one thing I am not looking forward to myself!

Going to smoothly?

Jamie Lee's picture

Ryan has sure been taking things better than some have, the confusion at the beginning of this chapter being the norm.

And yet his motivation for going along is getting fed, necessary but not a good measure of his character. His real problem now he has changed will be working for some other goal instead of that for only herself. Because if she caves for food then she will cave when it gets rougher than she can imagine.

It would be interesting to see how the Center would handle a transitioned kid who will not cooperate but is not destructive in any way. Clothing Heather chooses for her get thrown back over the girls' head. High heels for the uniform, which was thrown over the girls' head, join the uniform. And the cheery, make the new girl feel welcome, is rebuffed with cold silence. And the carrot on the stick of getting something to eat after getting dressed doesn't work. Why would she act in such a manner? Because of the 16 years of hell he lived at home, during the day and at school. He was beaten at home while naked. He was starved at home but managed to control he needs so they weren't obvious. And at home and some days he was forced to wear girls clothing, getting beaten at home before being force ably dressed. And locked in the clothing. This of course caused problems at school, but was explained by his parents that it was a phase he was going through and his choice. Sixteen years of hell showed him not to trust anyone with anything or how they acted. Be interesting to see how the Center dealt with this girl.

Others have feelings too.

Jasmine

Aine Sabine's picture

I don't think Kris would allow someone to act like this. She'd take her out a wump her. As for Rachael, oops, you're unconscious now.

Wil

Aine