A Fortuitous Adventure: 8

Printer-friendly version

Emily

Jenny helps Emily and Clare to get ready

A Fortuitous Adventure:
or, how I got my first job


by Louise Anne Smithson

Chapter 8

Getting ready to go out

In the event, Jenny did not drag us out of bed at some unearthly hour on Saturday morning, but we were all of us up by nine a.m. When she examined my legs I was also excused another waxing and instead was permitted to go over them with her female electric razor to remove the tiny traces of soft hair that were just beginning to emerge, whilst she gave Clare the full wax treatment. Jenny did however insist on us both using the depilatory cream on our armpits once again, but this was no great problem for me as I'd only recently started to grow any hair under my armpits, and so it was no problem getting used to the idea of not having any once again.

Whilst Jenny finished waxing Clare’s legs I had my shower, using her perfumed shower gel, and washed my hair again, to get rid of any lingering smell from working in the kitchens. This was the third shower I'd taken with my breast forms in place and I was beginning to get used to the feel of them. I was a little surprised that they seemed to be just as firmly fixed to my chest as when they were stuck on for the first time. It was clearly going to be essential to use the proprietary solvent to remove them if I was going to do so without inflicting damage to myself or the breast forms.

After the shower I dried myself carefully using talcum powder then put on a clean bra and knickers taken from the suitcase left behind by the American. I was no longer concerned that she might someday want to reclaim her clothes. I assumed that she regarded it as too late for either of us to remedy the situation — she would keep my money and I would keep her clothes. I was just about to go in to the toilet when Jenny stopped me.

‘Can you hold on for ten minutes please Emily? As soon as Clare's finished in the shower she and I have some intimate work to do to disguise your penis and testicles,’ she said. ‘We'll need to ensure that we do not strap them down too tightly or else you'll never be able to go to the toilet. I promise it won't hurt, although it might feel a little uncomfortable to begin with.’

‘Where on earth did you get this idea from,’ I asked.

‘Nowhere on Earth, I got it from the internet, from a web site offering advice to female impersonators to ensure that there's no give-away bulge between their legs when they wear tight dresses,’ she announced.

‘You certainly appear to have carried out plenty of background research,’ I commented.

As soon as Clare was finished I was asked to take off my knickers and lie down, and my two companions began their task of hiding my manhood.

‘Don’t be embarrassed about this Emily; we've both seen a penis before and in any event will be using rubber gloves,’ said Clare smiling to her friend.

They began by shaving the pubic hair above my penis and on the tops of my legs. My organ started to grow involuntarily as Clare held it out of the way of the razor but then she gave the tip a quick tap with a pencil and it almost immediately resumed its normal size.

‘That technique was taught to me by Karen,’ she said; ‘nurses sometimes have to use it when they are bathing male patients.’

‘Before we strap it out of the way we need your testes back inside the body, but don’t worry they'll drop down again as soon as it is released.’

Jenny went to the kitchen and returned with a damp flannel from out of a plastic box which had been in the freezer and placed it over my testicles. I felt a small sensation as the muscle contracted and the contents of my scrotum rose into my body. It then became far easier to bend back my penis between my legs, so that there was no sign of any bulge. She proceeded to hold it in place with strips of sticking plaster. She then took a broad length of plaster and attached it above my penis on the right, then crossing over and covering the left testicle and sticking to the top of my left leg. She then repeated the same process on the other side. A fourth piece was stuck across the top. Only the tip of my penis was not covered.

‘From now onwards I'm afraid you'll have to urinate from a sitting position like the rest of us,’ she said. ‘Now go to the toilet and see if you can manage alright.’

I sat for a while on the toilet seat unable to go, but eventually after a minute of trying, I felt my bladder to be emptying into the pan. As they predicted, it was uncomfortable rather than painful, but I suspected that I probably could get used to the new plumbing arrangements. I carefully wiped the tip of my penis with some toilet paper, pulled up my knickers and washed my hands before emerging.

‘So how did you get on?’

‘Alright, I think.’

‘It would be best for you to go little and often rather than saving it up, and whatever you do don’t try and drink large quantities of beer on Saturday night,’ said Jenny. ‘You'll have to learn to be ladylike and sip your drinks.’

‘I'm not yet old enough to drink alcohol,’ I commented.

‘Good, but by the time we have finished you'll probably look more than eighteen so don’t get tempted,’ she replied

‘What if I were to become sexually aroused,’ I asked.

‘In that case I would suggest you turn your mind to something else pretty quickly, it'll be difficult for blood to rush to your penis if it is strapped between your legs and I imagine it'll also be quite uncomfortable,” said Clare, ‘although I cannot speak from experience,’

‘Before you put the rest of your clothes on, we've some more padding to stick on to enhance your hips and buttocks,’ said Jenny.


By the time they finished much of the area below my waist was covered with strips of flesh coloured sticking plaster and padding, but once I put on a pair of knickers it was mostly hidden and I now had a more female looking silhouette. There was a matching suspender belt in the case, but Jenny rather suggested that I borrowed her basque instead, which had suspenders attached.

‘It'll give you an hour glass figure, and make the dress fit even better,’ she said.

I tried it on, as instructed. It felt good to wear.

‘It seems to be a little tight for me, but I guess that is what it's supposed to do,’ I said.

‘You're beginning to get the right idea Emily, but you can take it off for the time being,’ said Jenny.

‘What about when it comes to taking off this sticking plaster,’ I asked.

‘You'll need to take a long bath before you do so,’ said Clare ‘but it should be good for a week or two as long as you keep it clean and dry.’

‘I am not staying trussed up like this for a week or two,’ I answered, ‘my agreement was for Saturday only.’

‘Yes but I hope you'll at least keep it in place on Sunday as well, otherwise I won’t get to see the results of my handiwork,’ said Jenny.

‘Alright then maybe on Sunday as well,’ I replied.

‘Then of course there's another big catering job next Monday,’ added Clare smiling.

‘This is beginning to sound like a conspiracy,’ I said in a concerned voice. ‘I don't need to have my private parts stuck down like this just to work as a waitress.’

‘Alright then, as long as you do what we ask for today, it'll be up to you what you decide to wear thereafter. We promise not to put pressure on to you,’ said Clare.


It was now nearly ten o’clock and I was loaned a housecoat and a pair of furry slippers to wear and we all stopped to eat some breakfast.

‘The next thing on my list is to sort out Emily’s hair extensions,’ said Jenny to Clare, ‘it's going to take me until lunch time. After that I'll style the hair of both of you and then fix your makeup. Is there anything you want to be doing in the meanwhile?’

‘I could trim, and polish her toe nails if that'll help, and then I'll sort out our clothes and makeup for tonight.’

‘Yes that will be helpful, thanks,’ said Jenny.

‘I didn't think my toes would be visible in those high-heeled shoes,’ I said.

‘Maybe not, but it'll be just one more detail to give you confidence in your looks, and in any event you might be run over on the way and you would want to look your best in the hospital,’ said Clare smiling.

‘Thanks for the kind thought,’ I answered.


I sat in an upright chair for nearly three hours whilst Jenny partially dried my hair and created two rows of tiny braids of my hair along the sides and round the back of my head. These were sewn together to create the tracks for my new extensions. They were quite tight and a little uncomfortable at first as they were deliberately kept as close to the scalp as possible.

‘Will they always feel like this?’ I asked.

‘No, you'll soon get used to them, and in a day or two you'll not notice them at all,’ she replied.

‘What about tonight?’

‘You'll probably still be able to feel them, but I imagine your mind will be on other things by then.’

Jenny sewed the hair pieces to the braids in such a way that the attachments were not visible. In the meanwhile I could feel Clare working on my toe nails and painting them with clear varnish. She then removed the existing nail varnish from my fingers and started to replace it with several coats of the new colour that I had bought. As they were working Clare asked me how I was feeling.

‘I'm feeling uncomfortable down below and on my scalp, and of course the basque is going to be a little constricting but in every other respect I'm feeling fine,’ I said with a note of sarcasm.’

I expect you’ll get used to it. After all, you can’t expect to look truly beautiful without suffering a little discomfort,’ she answered.


After she had finished attaching the extensions, Jenny began to trim my hair and lift it in to an elaborate style. In the meanwhile Clare made us all some lunch. There was a full-length mirror in Jenny’s bedroom but she had covered it with a cloth. When Jenny was finished with my hair I asked to have a look at myself in the mirror but she refused saying that she and Clare were going to make all the decisions about my appearance today and that I should wait until they were entirely finished when I could see the full effect of their work all at once.

‘Next time I'll show you how to fix up your hair and we'll give you some advanced lessons in makeup,’ she said.

‘You seem to be very confident that there'll be a next time,’ I commented.

‘Yes, I am, and by the time I am finished with you I think you'll feel the same,’ she replied.


The first job after lunch was to wash and style Clare’s hair, and Jenny gave me a few basic lessons in hairdressing and left me to put in her rollers by myself. I felt that I made a respectable job of it even though I had only just got used to having long finger nails. Once Clare was under the hairdryer Jenny showed me how to manicure and polish my cousin’s nails, again leaving me to finish the job, but later checking to make sure that it had been done properly.

‘I don’t want either of you to say anything about the other until I'm finished with you both. I'll then call in my mum and uncover the mirror and you can both admire yourselves and each other,’ said Jenny.

By half past three we'd finished with Clare and so we stopped for a cup of tea. I went to the toilet again and found it a little bit easier to go on this occasion and was less conscious of the sticking plaster down below.


Half an hour later, Clare and I were at last permitted to change into the lingerie that we would be wearing. As I would be wearing Jenny’s basque, I selected a pair of white silk knickers, and a matching camisole top, together with the light grey stockings. I had never worn stockings before and so Clare showed me how to gather them up and then carefully slide them over each leg and to attach them to the suspenders. I felt really quite sexy in my underclothes and wished that I could see myself in the mirror, but my friends were adamant that I should wait.

‘Clare would you start to put on your own foundation whilst I thin out Emily’s eyebrows a little,’ said Jenny. ‘After that I'll finish your face off and then we can work together on Emily.’

‘I hope you're not going to make my eyebrows look too girly as it will take weeks for them to grow again,’ I said.

‘Emily, we agreed there will no arguments today,’ she said firmly. ‘We aren't going to spoil the overall effect with shaggy eyebrows, particularly as we've gone to so much trouble so far. If necessary, you'll be able to make them look thicker with an eyebrow pencil afterwards.’

‘Alright, I'm in your hands Jenny but please remember that I'll have to change back to Chris when my aunt returns.’

‘I'm afraid you'll just have to trust me,’ she said.


Jenny spent about ten minutes plucking and shaping my eyebrows until she was satisfied with them, and I was again forbidden from looking at myself in the mirror. By this time Clare was ready for her face to be made up, and so for the next half an hour I watched carefully as Jenny gave me a running commentary about each of the cosmetics she was using; explaining why a particular colour had been chosen and how to achieve the best effects with it. Clare’s rather young and fairly bland looking face was gradually transformed into a smouldering beauty. Jenny clearly was an artist when it came to applying makeup. I thought to myself that I could never look as good as that. At last Jenny declared herself to be satisfied. Clare was also now refused access to any mirror.

‘Alright Emily, let’s see what we can do for you now,’ she said.

I sat down and they covered me with a cape so the makeup did not get on my underwear. Once again Jenny gave a running commentary on what she was doing, with Clare also contributing from time to time.

‘You're lucky to have such naturally long eyelashes, many girls would give their eye-teeth for them,’ said Clare. ‘You also have a pretty face; in fact you make a far better looking girl than you do a boy.’

‘I'm not sure whether I should feel pleased or embarrassed about that,’ I said.

‘I'm glad to say that I have never seen you dressed as a boy, but I can confirm that you'll look lovely tonight,’ said Jenny. ‘But no more comments until your both are finished.’


They must have taken at least forty-five minutes over my make-up, and finished with a couple of squirts of perfume. Then they carefully removed each of my ear studs and replaced them with the expensive looking earrings which dangled down my neck.

‘It looks as if the holes have healed up alright and so you should be able to do this yourself next time. However, remember to replace the earrings with the studs each night for the next few days to make sure that the holes do not begin to close up again.’

Jenny then helped the two of us put on our dresses and high heeled shoes. Clare then put on some earrings and a necklace. She looked absolutely gorgeous in a pink dress and matching shoes. At the same time Jenny helped me to put on the matching necklace and loaned me an imitation diamond ring that would pass of an engagement ring.

Eventually Jenny was satisfied with us both. She called in her mother and I noticed her jaw dropped in surprise as she saw us both, but she said nothing. Jenny then ceremonially removed the sheet covering the mirror.

I stood there transfixed, unable to believe my eyes. If Clare looked beautiful, then it was no exaggeration to say that I looked stunning in my light blue dress, with long hair piled up on top of my head and sparkling earrings dangling from my ear lobes. I'd got used to seeing myself wearing a wig and makeup over the last few days, but this was something entirely different. My eyes shone from beneath sultry eyelids and lashes; my complexion looked flawless; my lips looked enticing. I was so surprised that I had to reach out to steady myself and then caught sight of my immaculate lacquered finger nails. Although I had seen myself appear as a convincing young woman on a number of occasions, this was altogether something else. I felt and looked truly lovely, as did Clare.

‘I think you both look truly wonderful,’ said Joyce, ‘Jenny you have done an excellent job on both of them.’

‘I'd give you both a kiss, but it would to spoil your makeup,’ said Jenny, ‘but instead I want to take some photographs of my handiwork.’ She took out her digital camera and proceeded to take another series of pictures.

‘Clare you look lovely,’ I said to my cousin.

‘You do as well, Emily, we’ll really knock ‘em dead this evening,’ she replied.

‘Thank you Jenny, I think we both look great and I'm only sorry that you won’t be joining us,’ I said. ‘I know it's not very much but I've bought you a CD as a thank you present.’

Jenny smiled and thanked me.

‘Clare and I have also bought something for you as a thank you present for being such a good sport.’

She handed me a brown paper bag which contained a pink nightdress and matching slippers.

‘They are for you to wear tonight rather than those boyish pyjamas,’ she said. ‘I will be calling round first thing tomorrow to find out how you both got on. I'll also bring a disk containing your photographs,’ she said.

(Next time Clare and I go to the dance and meet some of her friends.)

up
256 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Louise Anne,

ALISON

'another shy boy finding herself! I just love your stories.

ALISON

A Fortuitous Adventure: 8

Wonder how much he will like his new sleepwear?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

This story continue's too

nikkiparksy's picture

This story continue's too get better i like how it is developing.Wonder how many more experience's are in his future too come.Thank you:) for a good story.

Did I miss something?

Is Clare a genetic girl? I notice Jenny and Clare doing some of the same preparations.

Nice story though.

Khadijah

Claire is GG.

Claire is GG.

The aunt...

She seems to be Chris/Emily's main excuse to revert to being a boy.

However, with all the waitressing jobs lined up, and Chris' increased confidence as Emily, it wouldn't surprise me if either (a) the aunt returns while he's waitressing, or (b) the girls pre-arrange something so the aunt meets Emily rather than Chris.

After that, it's just another month or so before mum arrives back - possibly to find she's lost a son but gained a daughter? :)

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

My Mum Insisted

joannebarbarella's picture

That I had on clean underwear every day in case I was involved in an accident and had to go to hospital.

Lucky Emily looks gorgeous and I still await her evening out with bated breath.