In a Class by Himself-Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Jenny shivered in the cold draft wafting through the Emerald Gymnastics Center gymnasium and hugged herself, tracing and stroking her bare hands, peppered with white gymnastics chalk, over equally bare and chalky arms and shoulders, legs and knees, then trying to rub some warmth into the white-powdered soles of her bare feet, then coming back to rest on the soft, smooth, form-fitting Lycra of her sleeveless gymnastics leotard.
It was a sparkling neon lime green, powdered silver with tiny sparkles and sequiny dots of reflective silver material like her bare feet and hands were powdered white with chalk, looked and was cut exactly like a girl’s one-piece swimsuit, and had been a gift from Derek.

She loved her leotard, it covered enough up- everything, with its detachable sleeves attached, but her hands, legs, and feet- to feel wholesome and decent, left enough uncovered for freedom of movement and practicality, and fit tightly enough to feel attractive and pretty, particularly around her rear end and crack, which often showed through the Lycra that was so tight it was almost transparent, but not uncomfortably so.

It had been a gift from Derek- It had been his sister Katelyn’s, when Katelyn outgrew it and their mom enrolled 5-year-old Derek in gymnastics class, his sister told him to put her leotard on and made him do so, telling him it was what the “Big Boys” wore, conveniently neglecting to mention that the Big Boys didn’t wear girls leotards, they wore boys’ leotards, and pants over theirs. The beaming, blond-haired little boy had happily walked unknowingly crossdressed into gymnastics class that first day in nothing but a leotard for girls only, and three extremely distinctive bulges in his leotard- one very masculine one between his legs, and two quite feminine bulges higher up on his chest, from the padding that Katelyn had put in for “protective padding.”

6.jpg

He had happily walked unknowingly crossdressed into gymnastics class that first day in nothing but a leotard for girls only, and two very feminine bulges in his leotard from the padding that Katelyn had put in for “protective padding.”

With his otherwise exclusively female team laughing at him behind his back through the first month and the unwitting girls in the other classes marveling from afar- where it was impossible to make out little details, like the very masculine little bulge at the front of “her” leotard, between “her” legs- at the skill of the beautiful little girl in the cute green girls’ gymnastics leotard. When Jenny was transferred to Derek’s teacher (who happened to be his evil sister, Katelyn, who was working as a junior coach and counselor) from another class on the last day of his first month in gymnastics, she was surprised and almost delighted to discover that the gymnast in green was not a girl, but a boy.

She had laughed her head and butt off at him with the other girls when he was out of earshot, but eventually felt sorry for him and told Derek the truth, that he was wearing a girl’s leotard. In his panic to get the leotard off and get back into boys clothes, Jenny had 1/3 seriously, 1/3 mockingly, 1/3 jokingly asked “If you’re done using this leotard, can I have it?” And it became hers.

Derek had threatened to tell on Katelyn, but at her and Jenny’s pointing out, three things prevented Derek from telling: One, she hadn’t lied, the Big Boys really did wear leotards, just not girls’ leotards and pants over theirs, Two, he had not been forced to do anything he didn’t want to- he didn’t mind the leotard until he learned the truth, in fact he was obviously delighted with it and was enjoying wearing it immensely and they all(Derek, Jenny, Katelyn, and the gymnasts on his team, and everyone else) knew it- and Three, if he did tell, he would have to admit that he fell for Katelyn’s trick, happily wore the girl’s leotard, and loved it.

Too embarrassed to admit, Derek kept quiet for 8 years and Kate got off scot-free even when he did tell. It had been a year since he told (to disastrous results, when he told their mom, from whom Katelyn had inherited her prankster qualities, who forced him to wear the leotard for an entire day and allowed him to wear nothing else, except flip-flops and a girl’s gymnastics warm-up tracksuit top, to make sure that the lesson stuck very, very hard forever in his mind to never, ever, be tricked into anything ever again) and Katelyn was in college on her way to the Olympic women’s gymnastics team, the leotard actually still fit Jenny, by some miracle- and brought together somehow, perhaps by fate, perhaps by their love of leotards and gymnastics, and perhaps by either good or bad luck in equal amounts, Derek and Jenny were boyfriend and girlfriend.

up
145 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Beautiful Little Girl in the Bright Green Leotard

Punishing Derek for falling for his sister's prank was mean of his mother and hope that his sister fails miserably as punishment. But I wonder why gymnast don't wear footless tights or bodystockings at meets? surely it'd keep them warm and not interfere with anything.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Putting The Fetish Before The Plot

First of all, welcome, new author! I hope you enjoy posting to this little site, and that you'll feel free to explore your writing talent and use the opportunity to practice and grow here.

If I may, I'd like to offer some literary advice. The disclaimers are: 1) I have no literary qualifications, 2) I'm a fairly awful author myself, and 3) this is merely my opinion, everyone has one, and mine isn't any more valuable than anyone else's.

Reading your story, it's easy to see where your fetish/interest lies. However, to write a story that appeals to a wider audience, I feel you need to emphasize the plot and characters more. Granted, this is a very subjective thing, but the story would be more interesting to me if you involved us more with the characters than simply reveling in the young girl gymnast's appearance to a nearly obsessive degree.

Granted, it's a very short piece of a longer story, but I'm just suggesting that as you expand it, you try to be aware of the total balance of background, visuals, characters, dialog and plot. And, though I listed plot last, you might want to give it more emphasis than that.

___________________
If a picture is worth 1000 words, this is at least part of my story.

It doesn't take much to get a boy in to a dress.

The trick is having the finesse to get him in to the lingerie, stockings, and shoes, and then persuade him that all "girls" wear makeup so we can look better. Heehee, poor Derek, but girls are always smarter than boys. This is a very cute story but it could actually happen in reality. Thank you for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

A different approach.

Angharad's picture

Welcome to BC, I hope you'll post more stuff here. I wasn't quite sure where this was going, so full marks for keeping me on my toes.

Angharad

Angharad

One day in a leotard would

One day in a leotard would only be overkill if it were public (I don't think that was stipulated in the story). However, the mothers attitude stinks. He obviously got the point the first time since it took him years to even mention it. I'm not sure that there is even a lesson to be learned here. Unless it would be not to tell his mom anything intimate.