The School Room 3 - Rescue

Printer-friendly version

The School Room
by Koalas
Chapter 3 - Rescue

What really is happening to all of those missing kids you see on milk cartons? I have no idea either, but it makes the excuse for a story.

Chapter 02 The Rescue

Elisabeth was in the beauty room getting another hair extension.

“This will be your last one Elisabeth. The sultan thought how beautiful you would look with a really full head of hair down to the floor. It's now one the floor, so I will not be adding anymore to it.” she said.

I felt like he was going to use me for sweeping the floors. As I walked I could feel it dragging behind me.

No one knew her name, And the few people who asked were zapped. The message was clear. We could talk to her about what to do to take care of what ever it was that was done to us, but no talking about anything else. She was not to be a mother figure. She was the designer of women. Someone that the sultan had to make the boys into the girls that the sultan wanted.

Today started out to be full of surprises. First Penelope was going to marry the sultan. But something happened and that was called off for now. “The sultan was called away and will have to postpone his marriage to Penelope for a while.” is the way that the mysterious voice it.

Elisabeth went back to 'her' bed. She started to braid her new hair. She knew that if she cut it she would be punished. Punishment hurt. The necklace that was locked around ones neck was nothing more than a battery and two points on each side to shock anyone for any of the million infractions of being a boy, or not being enough of a girl. Not talking in a girlish fashion was just the latest major infraction. Elisabeth had to think real hard of what her boy name us to be even now after only two months here.

After she was about halfway finished is when 'she heard the first explosion. After the last few days 'she' found that 'she' was changing the pronoun of 'herself' like everyone else was. Next she started to hear thunder. A lot of quick low rumbling was going on.

Then Cora said. “They must be attaching this place. We must be in the middle east, and war is going on outside.”

“Maybe we are being saved” Susan said.

Just then the doors burst open and guys came running through. They had rifles and started shooting people. Everyone ran. But there was no place to run. Elisabeth figured that out. So she dropped and tried to get between two mattresses. The noise suddenly stopped. She was to scared to move.

There was total silence, then she heard “Crap”. “Charlie, lets make sure that no one else down there gets killed. I'll guard the door, and you back me up. 'This is Sam, the harem is securer. They were killing the girls down here, they must have already shot a dozen. We need ambulances and medical people down here. We are below the basement, behind a hidden door that we found while trailing two goons. Over'”

Then I heard some crying. So I looked up from where I was. There was girls that were scared as I was, but also some that were just looking at the blood flowing out of their bodies. I reacted.

“Quick, check anyone that's hurt if someone's bleeding then get some clothes and put it against the wound and try to make it stop bleeding.”

No one moved. So I yelled. “Get up and help each other! And do it NOW!”

“Red class get up to the second floor and check out everyone up stairs.” I yelled. “Yellow class, check that no one is hurt in your class then make sure that everyone is helping. Find more clothes for rags. If anyone has something that can be used to tie the bandages then us it. Strip if you have something on that has nothing but strings.” Most of the 'clothes' that we wore were just pieces of cloth held on with strings.

I started up the stairs. “Check anyone that looks dead. If they are still bleeding they they are still alive so try to stop the blood. If you find someone who is not breathing then start blowing air into their mouth.” I yelled.

“That's sick” Sophia next to me said.

“Do it now. It might save their life and it's not as sick as what they have been having us do since they captured us.” I yelled at everyone and no one in particular.

“Your some girl” the guy said to me. He had FBI on the back of his jacket.

“We are all boy's, or at least we use to be all boys.” I said to him. “They have been conditioning us since they brought us here.”

“Damn” was all he said. And then turned back toward the way that he came.

“You had better watch the ceiling also. That's where they feed us from. It lowers, and they might try to shoot you from there” I said.

He looked behind him, and then said “Charlie, lets move back, if the kid is right then they would get us both before we knew what happened to us.” “Control, we need backup here, there is about a hundred kids here, they have shot to many to count and the rest are going to need protection, call in everybody that you have to and get back up on top of back up down here.”

I could almost hear the radio in his ear. “...checking every room... ...shooting from behind doors. Will get people down there as soon as possible.”

Then I lost track of time. I started to show the other kids what little first aid I knew. I moved from one kid to another. At some point I threw up, but keep going after all, they were dieing slowly.

Then at long last other people started coming in through the doors. First it was just a few more guys with FBI on the backs. Then POLICE started showing up on the backs of people. Then the fist gurney showed up and we started placing girls on them. At last I laid down and cried and never stopped.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up in my bed at home.

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Now tell us more!

Ok, he/she is home, but now what? what happens next? Did they catch the "Sultan" or his sadistic trainer? They should both be in collars and shocked to obey...but they probably have diplomatic immunity or something.
I Wanna know more!

Wren

Diplomatic immunity?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_immunity#Diplomatic_...

The link provided tells the story of DI and how it can be applied, with several cases involved. Basically, unless he's a bigwig, he can still be prosecuted because kidnapping, body mutilation, unlawful detainment and mass murder are never 'official business' of a diplomat. Similarily, all the staff in place. Also, the entire case will raise an immense uproar in the mass media worldwide. Not to mention the fact the sultan has confessed malign intent to Penelope.

And of course, said DI can be waived if the sending country accedes a demand. Can any one imagine it would not?

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

The School Room - Rescue

But now these boys have been mutilated for that creep's sadistic needs. How will they cope?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Not only,

mutilated, but conditioned as well and conditioning can sometimes be harder to undo or recover from than the mutilation itself.
But it will interesting to find out how they were found and what happens to them afterwards.
Love and cuddles,
Janice Elizabeth

breathing a sigh of relief

most of these poor boys will never be the same, and that is every bit as horrible as forcing a transwoman to live as a man.

"Treat everyone you meet as though they had a sign on them that said "Fragile, under construction"

dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

Glad to See...

...I was wrong about the lack of rescue.

I thought initially that the final sentence was supposed to indicate that it was all a dream, but if that were the case he should have said something about being a boy again. (And that wouldn't explain the chapter from Penelope's POV.)

Eric

Elisabeth's hair

I wonder how many times Elisabeth gets his hair extended. It can't be that many if they are adding 1' each time. Let's say Elisabeth (being 12 years old) is somewhere between 4' and 5' tall and the wig is 1' long - that only gives 3 visits to the beauty room until his hair is down to the ankles. And then (in part 3 of the story) he gets one last extension.
But the total number of extensions is high, since finally each strand of his hair is connected to 30 (2+4+8+16) extensions. If his wig was initially divided into 20 strands, he would end up with 600 extensions in total...

Jessica6