The School Room 1

Printer-friendly version

The School Room
by Koalas
Chapter 1

What really is happening to all of those missing kids you see on milk cartons? I have no idea either, but it makes the excuse for a story.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up with a head ache. The first thing that I heard was the moaning of a lot of people around me. Then I realized that I was also one that was making noise. As I woke up I opened my eyes, and I immediately regretted it. But as I squinted them open again, I could see that there were a lot of other kids my age all around me. Someone must have gone on a rampage and drugged a hundred boys and then brought them here.

I sat up and looked around. There was a couple of boys that was walking around and yelling, a couple like me just sitting up, but most were still sleeping.

Since most of the others were asking what happened, I guessed that what ever happened to me happened to them.

Someone must have kidnapped all of us. The last thing I remember was ridding my bike home from school and being stopped by someone to ask directions. They must have knocked me out with some kind of drugs and brought me and all of them here.

I got up slowly. The floor was nothing more than mattresses sitting next to each other. It was not easy getting up because I was still shaky in the knees. It was also hard to walk on top of the mattresses. There was four walls with no doors down here. Twenty feet or more above us was a walkway all the way around. There was a couple of doors up there, but I didn't see anyway to get up there. And I was sure that they didn't mean for any of us to get up there anyway.

I walked to one of the walks and started banging on it.

“What are you doing?” someone asked me from behind.

“I'm seeing how thick these walls are.” I answered.

“Why” he asked.

“Think about it. Who ever kidnapped all of us is not going to think twice about killing all of us once he get the ransoms that he is demanding. Or maybe just kill a couple, and return the bodies, to show everyone else that he means business.” I said.

The other kid just looked at me. “Do you really think so?”

“Look around you, we were all abducted and brought here. You tell me for what other reason it could be?” I said.

The wall seemed to be covered with pink quilted padding. I tried to rip it off but the covering was to strong for me. No matter that it look weak it was made of something that was very strong. Or at least to strong for an twelve year old to tear through.

“Why do you think that we are all here for?” I asked.

“I don't remember anything. I was just coming home from baseball practice. And I don't remember anything else.” he said.

“Where are you from?” I asked.

“I'm from Lake Land” He said.

“Where is that” I asked.

“Close to Bartlett” he said.

“Where is that?” I asked.

“Next to Memphis” he said.

“What state is that in?” I asked.

“Tennessee” he answered. “Where are you from?”

“I'm from Riverside, California, that's near Los Angeles” I said.

“You came a long way to get to Tennessee.” He said.

“Are you sure that we are in Tennessee?” I asked. “I bet that everyone is from all over the country, and that we might be anywhere, maybe not even in the United States anymore.”

“After all why would they stay in the United States with everyone in the country looking for them. They must be terrorist. Just think of the terror they caused by abducting a hundred kids from all over the United States at one time. That would get everyone scared for their kids. No parent would let them go to school again. Especially if the kids never came back alive. That means that we all have to escape or at least one so that they can go for help.” I said, voicing my inner fear.

He looked at me and grew pale.

“Why don't you tell everyone to pass the message. Also to check on all of the guys that are still asleep, and ask if they have been kidnapped also.” I said.

“OK” he said and started off.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I worked on making a tear in this stuff. I finally made a tear in it big enough to get my hand in. Behind it was packed with pillow stuff. I started working my hand in. I was past my elbow before I reached the wall. The wall felt like concrete.

I went back to about where I woke up at. My blanket was still there.

I looked around and most of the kids were awake now.

“HELLO” boomed a voice from overhead.

“I'm glad that I've got your attention now.” It said it a quieter volume.

“I am now your master. Your life now depends on how well you obey me. You belong to me. If you please me, I will feed you, if you displease me, I will torture you til you wish you were dead. And if you make me angry I will kill you with out a second thought.”

“I will tell you a story. Once, long ago in Roman times there was a band of wandering soldiers. They were lonely for female companionship. So they went to a town called Sabin. There they took off with all of the maidens and made them into their wives.”

“I come from a different culture, and different needs. I have carried off my maidens, and I expect my harem to please me. Like those Sabin women, they need to be trained and broken, but you will learn to obey.”

“Now the first command is that everyone give me their clothes. I will then give you new names and new clothes that you will wear for me. When I have everyone’s clothes, they you may eat, not before. So decide now if you want to be feed and naked, or clothed and starve to your demise.”

“You will soon learn that the sooner that you obey, better it is for you.”

I could hear that the speakers weren't being used any more. And I guess that everyone else could too. The noise in the room was soon higher in volume.

“What do you think?” I heard next to me.

I looked around to the kid next to me. I thought about it for a second.

“When the choice is between bad and worst, and we really don't have a choice. We do what he says for now. What else can anyone do? As we get hungrier we'd do it anyway.” I said.

“No about all that other stuff he said.”

“He must already be crazy. Who else but a crazy person would kidnap a hundred kids in the first place.” I answered.

“If he really wanted us all naked he could have stripped us while we were drugged. This is about doing what he says, more than all of that other junk he said to scare us.” I said. I stood up and started to undress. I didn't want to be first, but someone had to.

“What are you doing?” a big blond kid yelled at me as he came stumbling across the room toward me.

“Stripping like the guy said to do.” I answered.

“Didn't you understand what else he said.” Big blond said.

“Yep, and are you going to make everyone else starve or maybe if you think about it he could just as easily sent in a couple of adults and strip each or us, or maybe drug us again and then strip us, or maybe this room also has ways of killing all of us at once. It doesn't matter in the end, It's his ball, his bat, and he's making all of the rules and we can't just leave the game and go home. It's a game that we are going to have to play with the sick dickhead until the police, the CIA or someone else finds us.” I said.

“Anyone who's crazy enough to kidnap a hundred kids is crazy enough to kill a hundred kids, they do it all the time in the middle east. Haven't you been listening to his accent? My dad is a policeman, he told me that they only thing that a person who is kidnapped should do is survive. So I'm going to survive until my dad finds me.” I said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It took a couple of hours. A pile of clothes grew in the corner of the room. A couple of feet from the shower heads and six toilets in the only area that was not a foot deep bed.

The middle of the ceiling started to come down. I thought that it was a big light fixture but now that it was moving, it must be like an elevator.

“I want you to put all of your clothes on the lift.” the mysterious voice said.

Soon there was a dozen kids helping to move the clothes. There is nothing like boredom for a twelve year old to work at anything.

After the clothes was slowly raised to the ceiling. It was boredom again.

The center of the ceiling started to lower itself again. It was lowered by four thick round cables at four corners. There was little hope of anyone climbing up them, since they were well greased, much less a hundred of us.

When it got down it stopped about three feet from the ground. On the 'table' was metal lunch boxes.

“Inside each box is a necklace. Each of you will wear one. It has your new name on it. You will wear it at all times. So pick your box carefully, it is your new life. You will also only speak your new name, and speak the new name the others. If anyone is caught speaking an old name given before today, I will take great pleasure in putting a piercing in your tongue and attaching a stone the size of your fist so that you can barely speak or even eat. So think twice before you decide to disobey me. You have been well warned about the crime and the punishment. So you have no one to blame but yourself.”

No one was as eager to get lunch as before. Their was a great hesitation at the table in taking hold of more boxes. At last the finally box were taken. Some kids even took a couple and passed them out to others. I went up and got one from the last few left, and brought it back to my bed.

I just sat and looked at the box for a while. I was not really hungry and wondered if I should open it and eat, or ignore it. Those that opened up their boxes around me were not that impressed with lunch. It was only a salad and those that tried the dressing on the salad was not that impressed by the taste. But then it hit me. Were were most likely still in the United States because of just that. Salads and individually wrapped salad dressings in English were probable not in other countries.

So I leaned over to the guy next to me and said. “Pass it on, the salad dressing is in English, so we are in the United States which means that the police will be finding us pretty soon.”

He look at me, and then looked at the salad dressing and then smiled. And then I heard him mumble to the group next to him most of what I'd said, the rest I couldn't hear.

I looked down at lunch. I was afraid of the name that was there. I could see the necklaces of others were really a throat choker that was tight around the neck. Someone said that it looked like there was electronics on it also and that it was kinda heavy.

Knowing all of that I finally opened the box. There on the top was the choker. It said 'Elisabeth'. That was now my name while I was here.

“Why are they making all this effort to play mind games while we are here?” I asked no one in particular.

“I don't know either” said someone behind me.

I turned around and looked at another kid sitting on their 'bed' behind me. He looked at me and glanced down at his new necklace.

“And you are now who?” I asked.

“I'm Beatrice now I guess” he said and then look back up to me.

“I was going to offer to trade my Elisabeth with someone, but I guess that they picked everyone a name that could not be mistaken for being male, another part of their mind games?” I asked.

“At least you can shorten yours to Beth I bet.” he said.

“I bet not, I'm sure that some where the great voice in the speaker has a rule and punishment about shorting names” I said.

We both smiled at that, as we also both just sat there glancing between looking at each other and looking down at the necklace

It must have been a half an hour before I took the necklace and put it around my neck. I didn't like it but dad said to survive first, escape second, and always try to get your kidnappers to make a mistake so that the police can find you.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Put all the boxes back on the table.” the voice demanded.

The few boxes that had not already made their way back to the table was passed back. And it started to go back up.

A half an hour later an amazing thing happened. A section of the wall started to life. After a few seconds it showed what could only be lockers behind it. Someone yelled. “They each have a name on them.” That caused a general movement of everyone toward them. “They must be the new clothes” someone else said out loud.

And I thought 'yea, but what kind of clothes for what kind of mind games now?'

Some of the lower lockers were available but none of them would open. Then one of them did. “It has Lily on it like my necklace.” that person said.

Then there was a small scramble to find their own locker until Lily pulled out a girls bra and matching panties.

Someone pointed out that the lockers was alphabetically arranged. After that there was a lot more order and more guys getting the clothes. No one put on the bra, and the few that put on the things that were suppose to be underwear complained of the string that came up between their butt.

I didn't see anyone put on their bra.

“I gave you clothes, and yet you have not put them on yet. So I start to lower the temperature until everyone has put on what I have given you to put on.” The voice said.

Some of the kids have learned and started to put on the bras, myself included. It slipped over my head and back behind. I heard one girl call it a sports bra or something because it didn't have any way to connect it in the back. But then I discovered that this one had something already in those things that would hold a girls boobs. This one had boobs. And they had something sticky on them to. After I put it on they would stick to my chest. It was weird.

Right away there was a lot of laughing and carrying on as I guess any group of guys would do.

I noticed a cold wind start to blow through. It didn't take any time for the kids to stop goofing around and get the bras on. That wind was cold. Shortly after the last kid got the his on the wind started to change to warm air for a while and then stopped.

All of the lockers that were open started to close on their own, but the wall didn't start to come down.

“Hey I can hear them putting some more stuff in there” one of the kids next to the lockers said.

The room got quiet, you could hear it as the lockers were being filled. It was, to me hard to take what ever new indignity that the voice was going to place on us now. Who ever this was, I hopped that my dad put him away for life, and everyone that helped him.

Everyone could hear the noise, that must have been the unlatching of the lockers on the back side. Most of the kids went straight to their new locker. The first few there showed everyone else what was there. It seemed to be a girls dress. It had a skirt, and the front of a dress, but no back. Then someone showed that there was two straps that went over the shoulders then crossed over in the back, to hold up that shirt thingy.

Everyone’s skirt was pink. But the tops were all different colors. Mine was red, but I saw some light purple ones, blue ones, orange, green and others, but they were all light colors, well except for the red ones.

Well the voice was at least dressing all of the boys like girls. “Pass it around that the voice is playing mind games with us for some reason. Ask around if anyone can figure out why” I said to the boy in front of me, his new name was Eva, and just like last time, he passed it on to the next group.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It no time there as a room full of young short hair boys in girls clothes in the room. Because we were all around twelve and had these mounds stuck against our chest you couldn't tell that we were not twelve year old girls.

Someone said again. “They are putting more stuff in the lockers.”

I could only guess that they were putting in hair or shoes. Those were the two things missing. I guess that they wouldn't want us to be walking around in shoes on the bed, so it must be wigs or something.

There was nothing to do put to wait and see.

The wait seemed forever. And it became intense as to the next play in this mind game. So far it was nothing but to make us wear girl clothes. But we had them on, so what was the next big surprise.

“It's a purse” the boy said as it laughed at it. It started a general overall laughing madness. They were of course all the same. There seemed to be things inside it to.

After I got mine I took inventory. It had some lipstick. Everyone had different colors. Mine seemed to be a bright red.

It had this thing that was round and opened up with a mirror on one side and some kind of powder puff on the other side.

There was a couple of things I had seen my mom use to make her nails smooth.

There was these bottles of stuff to put on your nails. One was clear, and one was red.

I noticed a lot of noise from another side of the room. I could see that part of that level that we couldn't reach was lowering. As I stood up to see over everyone’s head I could see that it was a stair way that they were lowering. It was going to touch down by the toilets where there wasn't any beds on the floor.

The voice came on again. “Get away from the stairs while we lower them. After they are down each of you are to go to your classroom. As you have already guessed, everyone has their own color. Each door above has a color. After the stairs are down you are to go to your classroom according to your color. Make sure that you bring your new purses with you.”

Just then the stairs made a clang as it hit the floor. Then the nearest kids got close. Finally about ten of them started up the stairs. At the top some went right, and the rest left. They tried the doors as they went. Some of the doors opened, most didn't open.

“There is a classroom here.” the first kid to reach an open door said down to the others.

“They're all alike.” Another said.

“I can't open any of the other doors!” another one said.

Soon there were kids all over the upper level running around and looking inside each of the rooms. I was almost one of the last to go up. What they said was true. In each of the doors that could be opened was a room with a couple of chairs with a table. They were all facing a super large TV screen. There didn't seem to be anything unusually about the classroom, other than it being really small. I noticed that there was names on each of the desk. Girls names of course. So I went to the red room and found my desk. It was the one furthermost from the door. I sat down, under the desk lid was a drawer. I raised the desk lid to the drawer and found a bunch of stuff. Stuff like funny pencils, brushes, and then it hit me, that this was the kind of stuff my mom had on her desk in her room. I didn't know what that stuff was all called, but I knew that it was girl stuff to put makeup on.

“Everyone go to your classroom now, and sit at your desk.” The voice said. I was beginning to hate that voice.

After about 10 minutes it everyone was sitting at a desk. I heard the door click. The kid closest to the door got up and tried it. “We're locked in.” was all he said.

The TV came on. A very beautiful woman's face looked out. “Good afternoon girls. My name is Elsa. I will be your teacher now. There is a lot of things that I must teach you quickly. All of you have been boys for over ten years, now I must teach you to be girls. If you do not learn, then you will die. I understand that no boy ever wants to act like a girl, but you do not have a choice in the matter. When you were born you didn't have a choice in the matter either. You can fight it and be punished until you accept it, which is what is expected to happen. But always remember, that it is your choice to be punished. If you obey, we will not punish you. The punishment is always worst than what we ask you to do.”

There was a lot of groaning and moaning and other mutterings, but the TV was loud enough that anyone could hear over it.

“Now our first lesson is on lipstick. Everyone is given the same color lipstick as their class color.”

There was a lot of noise at this.

“Everyone was told to bring their purse with them. You will always have your purse with you at all times from now on. Inside your purse is lipstick. It looks like this. Everyone have it out.”

Some kids were still getting theirs out. It might have been that they had just now opened their new purses and found the other girls stuff in the purse.

“First you take off the cap like this, then you will hold the middle and twist the bottom. This will make the lipstick come out. And by twisting it the other way you can make the lipstick go back in. Try it a few times to make sure that you know how it works.”

A few guys had trouble. I guess they never played with their mom's lipstick, to know how it worked, and probably never saw their mother work it either.

“Now your desk is called a vanity. Now watch me as show you how to flip over your desk to to make a mirror. First you left it right in front of your tummy. Then pull it up. You can fell it at each position that it can rest. You will have to decide the best for yourself to show your own beauty. Now everyone do it and make sure self a mirror. Good Girls.”

“New that each of you can see your lovely faces lets make them even more beautiful by applying lipstick to them. Have your lipstick open and then start at the edge of your mouth and paint your top lip. When you get close to the center then curve it down like this. Then do the other side also. And then do the bottom.”

“No girl has ever put on lipstick correctly the first time. In your desk you will find a box of tissue. You can use it to remove what you have put on, and do it again. Girls you need to keep trying until you have done the best that you can. That is today’s lesson. When everyone is able to put on their own lipstick to satisfy the sultan then that class will be released for dinner tonight. This Video will repeat for any class that needs more instruction on how to apply lipstick. Good luck girls”

And the TV went off.

I looked around at the others in my class. Mostly we looked like a bunch of clowns. I thing that I started laughing first, but it would be a close call. Soon all of us were laughing and pointing at each other.

“Girls, you should be working on your lesson, not laughing. Your punishment will be earrings. You will learn your lessons, or you will be punished.”

There was instant silence. Then the TV came on.

“Hello Girls, Today’s lesson is earrings. It will require you to help each other. Earrings have already be selected for each of you. The first step is to find them in your desk. They will be in a blue velvet box like this. Please open the top of you desk and find them now.”

I looked down at what was under the desk-mirror now that it was still up. I saw there was a number of almost clear glass lids covering trays in the desk. I saw one that was a deep blue in the back right corner. I lifted the lid and removed the box. I ignored all of the other stuff that was under there. There would be time later I bet to investigate it all.

“If you have not found it yet, wait until after this video and then your girlfriends can help you out. Inside the dark blue velvet box you will find a beautiful pair of earrings that your sultan has selected just for you. You will also find a needle and a number of packages of medical wipes. You will also need your eyebrow pencil to help mark where you are going to put the earrings.”

“Now listen and remember all of my instructions. First someone else will be helping you, two helpers would be best. Second you will be making a mark on each ear. This is where your earring will be going through your ear. See this ear, this is the ideal place to make the mark, so that when your earring hangs down it will look nicest. So make a mark on each ear, then step back and look to make sure it is even. Have others look also to make sure that it is the best placement. Once you have put the needle through your each you will not get a second chance to make it look better. Third will be to have one person squeeze your ear with a finger and thumb. This is to make your ear deaden so that you delicate ear will not feel the needle. Then fourth quickly wipe your ear with a wipe and put the needle through the mark on your ear. Then finally put the earring into the whole. Follow the same steps for the other ear and you will be finished. It might hurt a little bit, but pain is one of the things that girls have to put up with to look good for your sultan.”

The TV faded out again. No on was laughing this time.

“I do not think that we will have to rush putting in earrings. If I am not mistaken we will be locked in here for a long time. So lets go back to learning how to put on lipstick.” I said. I was thinking that the longer I could put off earrings the better for me.

“What if we forget something?” one of the other boys asked.

“Didn't the video before say that they would be playing the video over and over again for those classes that needed it.” I answered.

I started again on applying lipstick, and again and again. I must have tried about twenty times. But at least it was looking like a girl put it on and not a boy. I was staying on the lips most of the time now.

The other boys were giving me glances now and then. “So what where all of the things that she said that we were going to need again?” I asked.

“The blue velvet box” one boy said.

I took my time digging out the dark blue velvet box again. I opened it this time. My earrings was fine gold chains that held together tiny red colored stones. There must have been about twenty little chains and a hundred of those little stones. Each stone was almost to small to see, but there was not ignoring them when placed all together.

I looked to the boy that sat on the right of me. His name said 'Sophia'. “Sophia would you help me to pierce my ears. I can not do it alone. And I don’t think that they are going to allow us out of this room until we have done it ourselves.”

The boy ignored me for a second. But then turned to me. “Oh, sorry I forgot, I'm suppose to be Sophia now. I use to be . . .”

“Shh” I butted in. “Don't say it. Either you, or all of us will be punished again if they catch you.”

“Do you really think that they are watching us?” Sophia said.

“Well because we are being punished with the earrings, don't you think that they would be watching us closer then normal? That earring video was just another lesson that they were going to give anyway, they are just looking for excuses to make us think that they are giving it because they are punishing us, but they are were going to make us wear them at some time in the future anyway.” I said.

Sophia looked like he was thinking about that. “Yea, your right, they that video said that it was today’s lesson, as if it was just another lesson to make us girls. Why do you think that they want to make a bunch of boys into girls for? Why didn't they just kidnap a bunch of girls?”

“Are you sure that they didn't? Should could have just kidnapped who ever they could. They just sold and shipped out all of the girls, and the boys, some they are doing this to, others they must have sold as soldiers, have you noticed that there are no bullies or big guys, and we were they unlucky ones that have no muscles and look a little like girls that they decided to torture this way and make into special sex toys for some sultan that could pay and had the money to pay for it.”

“Won't our parents pay a ransom?” Sophia asked.

“Maybe they couldn't or wouldn't pay it.” I said. “After all we came from all over the US and who knows how long we were all unconscious before we found ourselves in that room together? How many kids have you seen on milk cartons that are missing? Who knows what ever happen to them?”

“What are we going to do?” Sophia asked.

“Like my dad always said, survive first” I answered and handed him the pencil.

He took the pencil and looked at me.

“Are you sure that you want me to do this?”

“Why don't you make them, and then ask the person in front of you what he thinks.” I said.

After marking and wiping off the marks a few times he tapped the boy in front, who ad been paying attention to the two of the whole time and said “Are they level and straight?”

“Yes, they look straight. They renamed me Charlotte which I think is funny, because it was close to my old boys name. Can you do me next Sophia? I'm not sure that I could do anything. My hands are always shaky, and so I think that I would miss if I tried to mark, or us the needle, but I can hold your ears, and wipe them while Sophia uses the needle.” Charlotte said in a gush of speech.

“That sounds like a good idea. Altho I am still not in-favor of getting my ears pierced, I know that there is no way around it, and they are going to make us do it to each other too, another one of their mind games they are playing with us.” I said.

A half an hour later everyone had pierce ears. Everyone's earrings were large ones. Some of the boys had loops that were two inches across. Mine just happened to be the longest. They came a couple of inches past my shoulders and so were always rubbing against the bear skin that the dress thingy didn't cover. The one thing that was common to everyone was that we all had red in our ear rings.

Scarlet had feathers that just reached to his shoulders, they were not as long as mine, but there was a lot of them. It was almost three times as round as a rabbits foot. It was driving him crazy he said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We sat around for about a half an hour before we heard from the speaker again.

“Class is not out yet, you will continue to do your lessons until the sultan has said that you have learn them.”

I don't know how long it was before we heard the door unlock.

Abigail, who was closest to the door was out of his seat in a flash and opened the door.

We all started to get up and leave when “You must always clean up before you leave.”

Abigail never left the door but the rest of us cleaned up as quickly as we could. The first one finished held the door while Abigail cleaned up. A few of us helped him.

We were the center of attention as we were going down the stairs, and then it struck me, we were the only ones that had earrings on. The center table started to lower just as we all reached the bottom.

“After dinner you will all learn how to take care of the nails on your hands and feet.” Our captor said.

Dinner was not very good. I figured that they were going to starve us slowly. Dinner was jello and a soupy water.

After the dinner table started to raise, a screen started to lower on one side of the room. When it was down all of the way a video started to play. I recognized the person that was giving the lessons again.

“Today's lesson is on care of your nails. So everyone get your purse with your nail care items in it. Then everyone get a place so that we can begin. First, you must learn to file your nails to look good. This is done by rounding the ends of the nails. Of course anyone that is found to not want round nails will find themselves with square ones. Ones that are about three inches long.”

I followed along with the lesson, filing to smooth them, putting on nail hardener, rounding them, (As much as I could), and finally putting on the nail polish. I got Lily to help me put on my red nail polish to my feet, and I helped Lily put on the pink to his feet. It took almost three hours before everyone was done.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“The last lesson tonight is a quick lesson in manners. From now on, you will address anyone in your class with their name first, before saying anything else to them. Next you will address anyone that is not in you're class with a Miss before their name. Anyone who does not follow this will be enthusiastically punished.” The male voice of doomed sounded from overhead.

“Every night everyone must clean off all of their makeup, moisturize their body, and wear to bed what ever the sultan has decided for you for that night. The sultan may at anytime call one or more of you to share his bed for an hour or a night so you must always be prepared to please your new master. Everyone take off your clothes, and put them in your locker as you removed your night wear and moisturizes.”

We all seemed to already be trained. When the lockers were heard to unlock we all reached for our own quickly. My night wear turned out to be something that was less than wearable. First those breast that were in the dress’s wouldn't come off anyone. No one could get them off. One boy tried so hard that he tore his skin and was bleeding. After that no one tried harder till he thought his skin would come off. Everyone helped get each others dress off.

But the night wear that they were giving back was a laugh. It would be held inside your two hands. All of them were see-see through. If these breast were real, then they would be mostly exposed. The little that covered barely covered above the fake nibbles with strings wrapped around your neck. Then they gave you little panties that had a string around your waist, one through your but and went to this thing that held your pee-pee. There was this little see through thing that covered under your breast leaving your back bear. The only things that were covered was your pee-pee and your fake breast. Not much different from being completely naked.

It did show me one thing. Not everyone got the same size fake breast. A couple of the boys had really large fake breast. You could tell better with this fake PJ's they gave to us instead of covered up by the dress thingy that they gave us today. Most of the guys have fake breast as big as two or three fist. And a couple of guys had not much more than girls big dark marks glued over their male ones.

One day only, and it looked like a girls slumber party tonight, more than a hundred hostage boys.

I usually sleep on my belly, but that was not an option tonight. I turned over on my back and listened to a lot of crying and sobbing going on. The mind games that they were playing were working and effective and I had no idea how to work against them. Already I also, was submitting, and doing what they wanted with out reserve or fighting back. Anyone who would do this had no heart, no soul, and not morals against killing anyone of us either. I wondered what madness it was that caused a person to do such things to kids. Was it just because he could? Was it a feeling that some god was telling him to do that thing? I fell asleep pondering the questions.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I work up to the noise of a bell sounding overhead.

“Girls, you must get up and get ready for breakfast now. Girls, first get today’s clothes from your locker and put back your night cloths. I want everyone to put on their lipstick as they were taught yesterday, and check all of your nails before breakfast. You classrooms will be available in 5 minutes.”

I got up and was going to go the rest room when three big guys in black came running down the stairs yelling “Move out of the way now!”

They went to the restroom area and grasped a boy that had just finished peeing. “Girls can't stand up to pee” yelled the first one there and grasped the boy and throw him over his shoulder as if he didn't weight anything. They they were on the way back up the stairs again.

It all happened in less than thirty seconds. Everyone was stock still, not a sound was being made. Everyone did get the message. Nobody else stood up.

The dress for today was a school girls outfit. Everything except shoes. Red socks to above you knee, A pleated skirt with red in the tartan for us, A white blouse and a matching tartan vest. Red bra and panties included of course. The panties had another place for out pee-pee, but it was hard to get it in because it pointed backwards this morning, unlike last night where it pointed forward.

Also included was a wig. Everyone in our class had red hair wigs that were really long and really thick. The yellow group had blond wigs that were just as long. Nobody else had such long hair. The blue group got off the easiest I guess. They had wigs that were short, only coming down to their neck and just barely covering their ears.

After dressing and breakfast was the expected announcement. “Lessons now”

After getting to the room and into our chairs we heard the door lock. Then the video started up.

“The first lesson is how to attach your wigs correctly. The second lesson is on the daily upkeep of you hair. And then lessons will start on the styling of your hair. Styling for everyday, special events, hot days, cold days, and what determines the best style for you. So lets start by getting the wig glue from your desk. This wig glue will be used to hold your wig in place. You might someday wish to grow your own hair out to please your sultan, but today your sultan has decided the hair that each of you will have. So we will use this special glue to hold your wig on your head as if it was your own hair. Then show you how to remove the wig in case your sultan might wish you to change your wig, or have your own hair in the future. So lets start, first. . . .”

I listened and followed directions. I wondered about the boy in the restroom this morning and what punishment he was going to get.

By lunch the class had the wigs glued on and knew that we had to now brush our hair a hundred strokes every night or 'suffer the consequences' Which we had no idea what those were. We also now had ribbons in our hair, on our hair, down our backs, around our necks, and some even had big red bows tied on top like a Christmas present. I ended up with bells tied to ribbons hanging at my waist. Each person said his name and then a video was played of the ribbons that the others had to do to our wig. Just another mind game they were playing with us I told my self.

Class let out just before lunch again. The boy was back in bed with signs all around him. “Recovering, do not disturb.”

But that didn't stop the rumors. “They cut off his boy bits and made it so that he has to sit down to pee now.”, “I heard the guy say, if you don't act like a real girl, then the doctor will make you a real girl.”

I shuttered. These guys were nuts. No body could be that cruel. It had to be mind games again. But why? What did they captors have to gain by all of this. It just didn't make any sense at all.

“From now on, for an hour after every meal we will do stretching exerciser. Everyone is required to be able to touch their knees to their head weather sitting down, or laying on their back. There will be more stretching requirements next week. Second everyone needs to learn how to dance. So the number of beds will be reduced. Everyone with a bed on the side next to the restrooms will be moved on top of the beds on the other side. Everyone will sleep two to a bed for now. After dinner you will be assigned to which beds you will sleep on tonight. Do not disturb Isadora, she will be excused for the next two days from everything, then she will be expected to resume. Anyone else who acts like a boy will suffer the same fate of becoming a girl.”

Well that settled that, they were insane.

Tonight’s sleepwear was better than last night. Everyone had what looked like a long dress on. It still showed the top of the fake boobs, and had no back, but it covered everything else from below the waist down, altho some boys were showing the crack in the butt. The garment had a label, and said that it was made of silk. The underwear was the same. That thing that was just strings and a bag that held your pee-pee and stuff.

Twice during the night Isadora started to cry and someone came down stairs and gave him a shot. Both times they made enough noise that a lot of boys sat up and watched him. He might have come down more often, but he only woke me twice. It was a night of waking and falling off to sleep time and again.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning Isadora was awake. He was crying and sobbing softly. There was a number of guys around him. I looked at Lily, he said. “Isadora said they took him upstairs to an operating room and then when he work up, he can fell that his breast are his own, and that they cut off his dick. They also said that he has to put this fake dick and push it up inside himself every two hours. They say if he does not follow directions this time it will be a hundred times worst next time they take him up there.”

Today’s costume was a bra and then a shirt tied just under the front. The night panties to pull your pee-pee backwards, and then a skirt that was only like six inches long.

Lessons today was makeup, breakfast makeup, lunch makeup, dinner makeup, opera makeup, how to look older, or younger makeup. And new rules now. We had to have different makeup for each meal. And someone from our group at each meal had to wear special clothes made up to go with it. The clothes in the locker would decide who it was to be each meal.

four boy mannequins were in the room for lunch. We were not allowed to dance a boy part with each other. We had to dance with a boy mannequin only. If it was a fast dance then the boy mannequin had to just stand there and we all danced around it. If it was a waltz or other slow dance then we had to have the boy mannequins arm wrapped around us and move the boy around. If it was a square dance then we had to pretend that there was boys dancing and turning us while were wore a square dance outfit. Yes we now had to change a zillion times a day. Sometimes we had to pretend we were at a fancy for breakfast and wear shear dresses and big hats with high heel shoes. Then dinner might be a formal affair where we each had to wear a see through tight dress down to our shoes. Those were the most concealing dresses, even if they were see through.

One day flowed into another until I was no longer sure how long I was held captive. They kept us busy. Was it just so that we couldn't think of escaping, or did they really want boys that dressed like cute girls.

Three more times it happened that someone angered the voice where a boy was operated on and lost his boy bits. No one could be sure exactly what would be the next thing that made them do that to a boy. One boy just disappeared. I must have not done my nails exactly right because I was one of about twenty that now had glued on long finger nails. Mine must have been the longest and also the weirdest. I not only had long nails but they put little bells on them that I had to play when I danced or they said I would have them on my toes, feet hands, arms, and one even in my mouth. They said that they would pierce all over my body and attach them if I didn't at all times try to make a pleasant sound with them. I cried for nearly two hours when they put one in my belly button the next day.

About half of the others had to sleep in curlers like girls, to keep their hair curly, or a more likely that curl right at the end of their hair. They complained that it was hard to sleep with them in. I had to have them in about ever three days to sleep in.

They did that in one of the rooms that they opened up. One student at a time. The first time students were called in they pulled out our eyebrows and drew them on. Some of us were lucky and they only made them look like arches. It was also used sometimes to when someone didn't do good enough job on their makeup. They came out of the room with their makeup on permanently. They said it was painful while they tattooed it into their eyes and around their mouth.

When Isadora was called in he came out with permanently long hair. He said that they glued hair to his own. Then they colored it pure white. Now he has to go every other day and get his hair colored. They even colored his eyebrows and down below to have pure white hair. He also has to wear a tearier in his hair all of the time, excerpt when he sleeps.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Elisabeth go to the beauty room” the voice said. That was always an ill omen when you were called when it was not your turn in alphabetical order.

When I opened the door the normal woman was there. “Elisabeth get into the chair.” I got into the chair and let her strap me down, afraid of what they were going to do to me next, but knowing that fighting it would only make them do something ten times worst.

I left with out my testicles. She removed my balls but left my pee-pee. “You will never develop into a man now. So become the best girl that you can become.”

“What did I do to deserve this? I have been good!” I cried.

“You didn't have to do anything. The sultan said that he wants twenty of his girls to have their testosterone levels permanently removed. You are one of the twenty. Now you are excused for activity for two days while you heal. You are not excused from attending class. If you cause trouble then I'll have to remove your penis also Elisabeth.”

When I left Annelise was being called.

“The next twenty boys called are going to have their balls cut off.” I said.

“Elisabeth are you sure?” Kaylee asked.

“Kaylee, she said so, I don't know if its true, and she made a mistake saying so, if its more mind games they are playing, or if they are going to do everyone or no one else. There is no escape, the doors are all metal and locked, and the walls are concrete.” I said.

“Elisabeth, I think that they have been feeding us chemicals to make us turn into girls. I have been watching, and its been slow, but I can see that everyone is getting breast. If you look at the guys that only got small breast glued on, they are starting to push out. And everyone has complained about the glue on's, but what if it's not what they glued on, but our own chest that is growing that is uncomfortable?” Cora said.

“Cora, I wouldn't put it past them now. We have been here for a couple of weeks now. If the police could have found this place the would have. It seems that out of hundreds of kidnappings someone must have left a lead that lead them here. But I think that my dad said that if they didn't find the kidnappers after that then they most likely wont find them.” I said.

“So what do we do Elisabeth?” Annelise asked.

“I don't know Annelise. What can we do? We still don't know where we are at. We are not sure of the country, much less the state. Is it snowing outside here or are we in a desert with two hundred degree heat outside? Are we in just a room of a big building in the middle of a city or a single place in the middle of now where? Are we future slaves in training waiting to be sold?” I asked.

“First things first Elisabeth. Lets start an escape. Then let everyone work on one little bit of the problem. Lets assume that no one is going to help us. So lets help ourselves.” Nina suggested.

“Nina, we know that they watch us, lets also assume that they hear us.” I said. Then I whispered into his ear. “Pass the word to only whisper to each other, and because they can easily drug any or all of us, lets make sure that no one, especially yourself does not know everything. If fact it would be best if you tried to know as little as possible.”

The beauty operator was right, exactly twenty boys lost their balls that day.

“The follow students will report to room 17 everyday before meals for supplements to provide what your own body can no longer provide. Emma, Elisabeth. . .” the voice droned on, listing all of the boys that had been operated on today or before.

As we lined up at this new door only a smaller door opened in the middle. As we can up and he saw our name on our necklace were were told to put our left arm through the slot. A silver bracelet was attached to our arm. Then we were given pills to take. He explained. These are hormones. If you do not take them all of the time now you will die. Boys balls produce testosterone, and now that you can not make your own, you must take these pills for the rest of your life.”

I asked “What are they?”

“They are called Estrogen” he said. “We are giving you about ten times what a child of your age would normally require. So there might be some side effects from so much. But don’t worry about it we will be watching your development very carefully from now on.”

After we got back down and the word spread around Susan came over to me and said.

“Elisabeth, Estrogen is what girls make in their body’s, boys make testosterone. They are turning you all into girls.” He said.

“I figured as much Susan.” I said. “It's just one more step in this evil plot that we are all caught up in”

“I don't want to be a girl.” Susan said.

“You didn't want to be a boy either Susan, you just were a boy. Now we either have to adapt or die. They are never going to just let us out of here because we want to. And they are not going to stop making us act like girls just be cause we hate it. Think about it, someone had this place build. That must have take a couple of months. They have been planing this for a long time. We are going to be girls and that’s that. We can not break through steel doors, over power who knows how many adults, the five or so we saw, or maybe there is a hundred.”

“I have been thinking Susan. You know there are a hundred of us, There must be a couple that becoming a girl will not bother them at all. And there must be some that will kill themselves instead of becoming a girl. But there must be ninety of us that can be trained to become girls. None of us will like it but we can be brainwashed to accept it. Not everyone that is in prison for life kills themselves, or POW that are tortured daily. Except for all of the lessons on being a girl, they have not killed us yet, and they could. I am starting to think that we are slaves that are to be sold to some one. Or else like they say, being trained to be a sex toy for some rich guy because he likes boys who look and act like girls.”

“They keep referring to the sultan, do you think that he's Arab?” Susan asked.

“Susan, they are promised twenty one virgins when they get killed on the battle field and go to heaven. Maybe there is some twisted guy that wants twenty one boy virgins who look like girls for his reward?” I said. “So prepare yourself to be a forced bride to some wacko.”

“But Elisabeth, they have not been teaching us any thing about Islam.” Susan said.

I had to think about that. It was true. So what could it be?

“Susan, maybe that sultan stuff is more mind games to distract us from what is going on?” I said. “If anything they are teaching us to be American. Islam woman had to wear those things that covered their whole body, and only had a place for them to peek out of. I can't recall anything that you they have made us wear that would be acceptable on any TV show, it's all to revealing. Maybe some guy wanted girls that would show some skin, because girls just won't do that.” I said.

“Elisabeth, you mean like making us all act in porn movies?” Susan said.

“Why not Susan, or maybe there are a lot of different things that they are training and selling us for?” I said.

“But again they have not been training any of us to be taken to bed. I bet no one knows what a girl would do in bed with a guy” Susan said.

“Maybe they are making us catch up to the normal growth of girls. Remember that we have spend years being boys, and now they have to make us unlearn all of that and learn to be girls.” I said.

“But if they wanted girls why didn't they just kidnap girls from around the United States?” Susan said.

“Because they don't want girls, they want boys who act like girls.” I said. “Remember even now they didn't cut off my pee-pee, only by balls”

“But our dicks will never grow now.” Susan exclaimed.

“Exactly Susan, they wanted boys not men. Now they will have boys for the rest of our lives. We will never mature into men but always look like girls to them, except in bed. What else can it be?” I asked.

“But why did they take your balls? You are the one that is always saying, do what they want, just survive.” Susan said.

“Well, I guess that made them think that I was the most brainwashed and was ready for the next step in their plan, to become this girlish-boy.”

“So what are you going to do now?” Susan asked.

“Survive Susan, just like always, I'm going to Survive.” I said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A week later, those of us with silver arm bands were started to be called aside and given different lessons. We were also given different clothes sometimes. Usually after lunch we were given cloths that were shared among us. Some of them were clothes for twenty year old’s. Some of them were for going out to night clubs. Once in a while we were allowed to wear tight, form fitting jeans, or dresses that came down to our knees. (I had to laugh once when it hit me that I was happy to get a dress that came down to my knees.) We were soon known as the silver club by everyone else. But the club kept getting larger.

Aurora announced one day after coming back from the beauty room “They said that I was chosen to keep my balls, but only if I'm good, one wrong step and they will take my balls too. They said that they have selected most of the petty boys that they want and the sultan wants to keep a wide range of options open for his harem.”

The next day, everyone that still had their balls were given a maids outfit. The lesson that day was how to be a good maid to a lady. Every maid was given a note that they would now be the maid to someone else (always in another class). And everyone that had a maid was told that they no longer had to dress themselves. That was also the day that some got their first high heels and stockings.

I was not so lucky. I was the only one that was given a corsair. I also had a dress that had a hoop skirt. It was dressed as a lady from the middle of last century. I was at least able to get rid of the bells all over my body. Even the belly button bell. But I had that stupid parasol that I had to carry around and always have open when ever I walked around or sat anywhere except in class. I forget once, and got tattooed eye liner for forgetting. I was not given complete tattooed eyes, because the sultan wanted to be able to have me change the color of my eyes. I did how ever get blue eye contacts to change the color of my eyes to match the color of my dress.

I hated the bloomers under all of this dress, until I had to change for bed, and had to wear one of the earliest night costumes of just the pee-pee holder night panties and a bra with strings hanging down to just above my belly button.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Today the sultan decided that I needed new hair, so after five hours in the beauty room I have become blond with hair extensions down to my butt. I also now have bangs and hair to frame my face. On the hair extensions they kept adding two hairs every once in a while so that by the time it is at my butt it is fuller than any hair could naturally be. I have to swing it out of the way to sit in a seat. Also I now have five inch long nails on my fingers. It is almost impossible to do anything. My maid has been told that he has to even feed me now.

I can now at least do the splits and all of the other positions that they are requiring. I don’t understand why we have to lay on our back with our knees next to our ears for ten minutes at a time.

The sicking part of today was announced during lunch. From now on all liquids would be delivered in penis’s. And we had to drink from them by sucking it out from the two bulbs. There was no mistake that they were teaching us to suck cock. They made a couple that colored, but most all of the rest were as realistic as one could get.

A couple of the guys who didn't lose their balls had to 'suck pussy' to get their drinks.

“Starting tomorrow your drinks will also taste and smell like the real thing” we were told.

We must have been here at least two months now. A lot of the fake breast have been removed from some of the guys. The sultan decided that mine was not developing fast enough, so I was given shots in the nibble and then new ones glued on that had room for mine to grow into.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The overhead speaker made the normal wake up call.

“Hey look clothes” someone yelled.

There was. In the middle of the dance floor was a small pile of clothes. It looked like jeans and t-shirts. Paula was the first there. He grabbed a t-shirt and started to pull it on. Then all of a sudden he was on the floor grabbing his neck and yelling in pain. Then he slumped into unconsciousness. Someone else was holding a pair a pants and started to put them on. But as his leg started in, he also clumped over in pain.

“From now on, if you are not able to tell what clothes that you should be wearing at all times, we will help to remind you. Now move all of this to the locker area and throw it away.”

Two months later none of us could even lay our hands on anything that was not ultra-feminine.

The shock treatment was not just for clothes selection, but if we sat with our legs open, or to fast. First it was if we didn't cross our ankles when we sat, but it was soon if we didn't cross our legs at the knees. The least littlest boyish manner was shocked. Lightly, but it was still shocked.

Then we had lessons to share our dreams of our sultan and how much he was going to take care of us. Soon it became hard to even think about not wanting him to hold us tightly. We had lessons, of how we wanted to take care of our sultan.

One day a wedding dress appeared in Penelope lockers. Penelope was overjoyed.

“The wedding of Penelope and our sultan will be today right after lunch.”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The School Room

This is evidently the first part of an ongoing story. Waiting for more installments.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

i rather hope that Penelope has enogh self-worth left

to bite the first male member put in her mouth right off. Serve this bastard of a "sultan" right

"Treat everyone you meet as though they had a sign on them that said "Fragile, under construction"

dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

More please.

Tomorrow would be good, but if you can't manage that, then as soon as possible,
Love and cuddles,
Janice Elizabeth

Thought Our Narrator...

...had missed a clue when the voice first referred to the elevator as a "lift" -- which would have indicated that he at least wasn't from the United States, and the assumption that the kids were still in the U.S. was shaky. But it's looking more like an ESL problem now.

"Susan, they are promised twenty one virgins when they get killed on the battle field and go to heaven. Maybe there is some twisted guy that wants twenty one boy virgins who look like girls for his reward?" I said. “So prepare yourself to be a forced bride to some wacko.”

If that were the answer, they ought to be prepared to be killed once they're properly trained. They won't do a martyr any good if they're still here when he's in the hereafter.

Eric

It's Michael Jackson, isn' it?

laika's picture

Who---having faked his own death to avoid trouble---now rules an underground pleasure dome of unbridalled debauchery as its self-annointed "Sultan".

(Bill Clinton? Johnny Carson? Sideshow Bob? Elvis? Round up the usual suspects...)
~~hugs, Laika

a few things far fetched

#1 - SRS on 12 yr old - reason why body changes internally during puberty, that why DR's usually refuse anyone under 18. YES, I'm aware of a few that challanged in courts, notably in 2010 a 16 yr old german singer, but I'll bet she was told it was extremely hi risk

Sex-slave market is very active & rarely ever broken, I suspect too many folks well placed. usually it's the smaller rings busted down, or somone that pissed off someone higher in hiarchy. Still BAD news.

appears they getting mostly a liquid diet, therefore causing weight loss.

This story is scary to me on so many levels, I hate to think about it.

What's in a story?

Maybe I should have added "horror", "fantasy" and "couldn't happen in a billion years" to the story headings?

But then again, because it's my story, I get to make up the answers to: What is really happening to -all- of the kids that are being kidnapped, just how is our billions of dollars of profits being spent by the people that control the oil money profits. And of course, is everyone really sane?

And what would happen if one of those guys that had the money liked boys, and not girls. What would they do if they considered infidels to be below true believers, and so on. but then again, it's only a story for fun.

Besides, it's easier to brainwash a gullible 12 year old than a 25 years old in the same situation, not that anything they do will be believable either, after all it's fiction, not an autobiography of someone.

Oh Koalas...

Extravagance's picture

You treat us once again to yet another story about innocent boys being turned into girls against their wills by a bunch of dictators/sickos. You are a sick and twisted individual, but I mean that in the nicest possible way. =)
I really hope you're still thinking about that revolution concept that we discussed over your swimming pool story. I am feeling particularly antsy, and with backup or as a one-girl army, I would dearly love to storm the complex and gun/chop down all those sickos and save the boys as best I could. Should I happen to take any prisoners, I already know which person to whom I would turn them over. :)

BONUS PUN: My only regret would be that I was not in time to save Ryan's privates.

Catfolk Pride.PNG