Mistress of the Wardrobe Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Part 3

The mirror showed me a youth, with pale skin and slender frame. Damp dark blond hair piled on my head. A feminine hand reached up to touch my face, which showed me to be pretty, yes that was the word pretty. Funny I had never before considered myself to be pretty, it was always someone else telling me I was.

Part 3

Undressed

I stood there a moment and …then had the unfortunate luck of having the FireQue kick in at that moment, or at least what I thought was the FireQue, as a feeling of bliss came upon me quickly, making me acquiesce to his order to disrobe.

Shucking my woolen shirt onto the bed and dropping my canvas trousers to the floor, I surprised myself with how quickly I had complied with this man’s order. Down to my under drawers, a feeling flashed through me and I loosened the cord at my waist dropping the last vestige of covering from me.

I was now naked in front of another man something I had never ever done before. I had never even done something like that in front of my mother or auntie. I had always worn at least something in their presence, a shift or chemise. Only once or twice had they seen me fully exposed like I now was in the presence of this man. But somehow I didn’t feel embarrassed about it. (Well not much anyway.)

He continued “Don’t get into the habit of tossing your clothes to the floor, with these new clothes that have been provided to you, you will have to take care of them, some of them are very delicate and are made of fine materials. You won’t have to wash or mend them, but you should learn to take good care of them. That goes double for your body, come with me across the way.”

“But I have nothing covering me!” My chest had that fleshy puffiness to it that embarrassed me still. I didn’t want to parade around in front of everyone with my pointy chest leading the way.

“Don’t worry the passageway has been cleared in readiness for this. You see, the whole crew is helping you to help them.”

Jackson opened the door and stepped across the hall to a door that I had not noticed before and opened it, I cautiously looked around the door jamb into the corridor, making sure what he had told me was true, before quickly stepping into the room closing the door quickly.

I looked around quickly making sure that only Jackson was in the room, I didn’t want any more witnesses to my nakedness and embarrassment.

A Revealing Bath

As I came in, Jackson was seated on a bench along one wall, there in the middle of the floor was a large tub filled almost to the top with water and bubbles.

This cabin had been converted into a sort of bathing chamber. Not only was there a very large bathing tub in the center but the floor had been raised on slats that would drain any water away that happened to splash out of the tub.

The bench that Jackson was seated on had a cabinet at the end of it, with a spigot coming out of the wall next to it. Obviously that’s where the water came from.

“Those little bits of yours are going to need a lot of sucking and pulling my dear!” Jackson joked. He could not help himself as he was staring, for he could not draw himself away from the sight of my small and girly budding breasts, slightly protruding from my chest as I hunched over. Trying to hide my naked body.

“I guess I’m going to have to get used to them,” I smiled.

“Most girls do. At least the lucky ones.”

I was not reluctant to get in, of course, but I took his arm as it was offered and he helped me forward to remind me that I was still weak from the first dosage of the FireQue, I complied willingly enough. Settling down amid the pink bubbles, I just sat there with my arms above the water, like a child afraid of getting wet, until he urged me to sit back and relax. I started to lean back and lower my arms as instructed, but just as my shoulders submerged, I noticed the buoyancy of my small breasts, as they strained upward, my nipples standing like little volcanoes on twin islands of smooth, pink sand, and I sat upright again with a gasp.

I leaned back again, and as before my weight alone was not enough to drag my floating chest beneath the surface of the water, so I simply put my head back and let my long hair drag me further, drifted like someone swimming in a pool. My mounds were a bit smaller and just really forming and I think they are more buoyant than arms or legs, (actually just the air in my lungs) but on the whole my breasts looked as natural as any, though younger, smaller and more pubescent than I had been before running away, and each time I breathed in they would rise quivering through the pink foam to proudly point their peaks skyward.

Jackson reached into the cabinet and then handed me a sponge and rough bar of soap. I knew what was expected of me now. I eased myself down into the water, it was warm but not hot and I then realized that I hadn’t bathed since running way from mother’s house. And that I was a little dirty. I proceeded to begin the washing, I was glad now that I’d resisted my first urge on leaving home, to cut my hair, for my mane was now as long and thick as any girls, falling down to my lower back and it would be easy to set and style it in an appropriately feminine fashion.

The FireQue was making itself known in my body as I had just thought of a feminine coiffure. Associated with me having it.

I dipped my head under water first getting my hair wet and then scrubbed it with the bar of soap, rinsing my hair when I felt I was done.

I set about shampooing and rinsing my longer hair again to make sure that it was clean. After applying a generous amount of cream rinse with jojoba, I piled my hair on top of my head like some futuristic hair-do and let the rinse stay for some time.

Then moving on to my face and torso, scrubbing my arms and legs. Until I felt I had gotten everything.

Cream rinse kept getting in my eyes whenever I tried to see what I was doing, so I couldn’t watch as Jackson took in my form as I washed.

I soaked for a while, giving the bath oils time to work, and then I had to rinse my conditioner out of my hair, lastly I pulled the plug I had felt on the bottom of the tub as I drained the water from the tub and Jackson helped me to my feet.

I stood up facing Jackson with my arms and hands covering my chest and groin.

He asked if I was done, I nodded my head affirmatively.

“No you are not.” He stated flatly. ”This hair net will keep it up and out of the way so that you can enjoy another soak.

He bundled my hair into this net to hold it out of the water and allow some air to dry it at the same time.

Standing in the tub as it drained out the dirty water I made to climb out when Jackson motioned me to remain still, he moved back to the cabinet and took from it a large tube of something. Stepping over to me he told me to hold out my arms, that he may apply this thick paste to them.

He continued to cover my torso, applying a rich amount of the paste to my small crotch and underarms, chest and back, buttocks as I voiced questions and protests that he ignored completely.

He completed the task of covering every inch of my young body, but my face and eyes and scalp. Unable to see and instructed not to move, I soon felt very uncomfortable, a burning sensation all over my skin, back and front.

I opened my mouth to complain that the paste was starting to burn my skin, but he assured me that there was nothing to be afraid of, and I timidly stood there waiting as he timed my exposure to this burning paste solution.

He moved over me over to a basin and pitcher and proceeded to fill the pitcher with water from the spigot, using that to flush the paste off my skin and wash away any hairs that the paste had removed from my skin, but the water felt so cooling and refreshing after the heated tingles of that paste that I seemingly didn’t mind losing the hair (I really didn’t mind at all) washing that smelly paste off of me. After cleaning most of it off, he asked me to bend my head down and since we had already washed and conditioned my hair there was no reason to do so again.

Jackson had in the mean time, signaled for more water to refill the bathtub as well as replaced the plug in the drain hole, and asked me nicely if I would sit back down and soak.

“Yes that would be very nice, I think I would like that.”

“Alrighty then, wait one minute while I get the lotion.”

He said and walked over to the cabinet again taking a small jar out and removing the lid. His hand scooped up something from the inside of the jar and smeared it on to another cloth that he also had removed from a interior shelf. Handing it over to me he said. “Now do your washing again with this, leaving your hair for now, use this all over your body, just stand there when you are done so that it has time to soak into your skin. This is a special lotion that will soften your skin and leave a nice fragrance behind that you’ll be using from now on.

I won’t say that it had a feminine flowery smell to it but it was pleasant and when I applied it to myself there was a slight cooling tingling feel as I moved the cloth over my arms and legs, down my chest and tummy to my hairless groin, Jackson stood and took the cloth to do my back and bottom.

When he was done he wrung out my long hair and wrapped a towel around my head turban fashion.

Standing once again in the tub ready to step over the lip He stopped me saying. “ No Allyson sit back down and relax with your head over the side so that I can dry your hair and you can soak for a little while longer. You will have to learn to take advantage of a bath when you can. They don’t come around as much as you had when on land of course. Although you will be bathing more than the rest of the crew would. As a lady should.

I eased myself down realizing that without any hair on my body - the water felt wonderful on my skin. As it enveloped my legs. Slick, smooth and pale as could be I slid beneath the pink bubbles and leaned back against the rest, I really thought that this would turn out right after all how could this be wrong?

Relaxing with my head out of the bath and Jackson drying my hair, I felt so nice.

He had taken the towel from my head and rubbed my hair briskly to dry it more. Then taking a comb from the cabinet he combed out the tangles and gave it a good going over. I laid back and thoroughly enjoyed the brushing of my damp hair, the gentle pull of the brush also massaged my scalp and gave me a small euphoric feeling that I had not had in some days, since auntie had done my hair last. He checked my scalp as well. I think he was looking for lice or other vermin. Considering that when I came aboard I wasn’t dressed in the nicest clothes he may have come to the conclusion like the Purser at first that I was a creature of the streets. Finished with this inspection and evidently satisfied that I was free from unwanted pests. He pinned my hair up on top of my head in a quick arrangement to get it out of the way.

I was languorously sliding my hands over my smooth skin, which made me feel dreamy and content. I stoked the flesh of my belly and sides sliding towards my mounds of breast flesh, so recently discovered as a erotic zone of touch.

God this FireQue was something else. I had never even though these types of thoughts before in all the time that I had dressed for mother and auntie, now these thoughts and feelings were racing though me seemingly of their own accord. I know that I wasn’t wholly responsible for these thoughts the FireQue must have been the trigger in my mind for at least some of these things.

Then I reached into the liquid space between my legs, imagining what it would be like if someone were stroking me there. I could feel an excitement build, some of which was to do with having fingers sliding on the outside, exploring this landscape of my nubile young changing girly body.

I tried a few positions to see if that made a difference. Carefully, tenderly, I explored as much as I dared with Jackson right there arranging my hair I had to be careful, I found a few sensitive spots that sent sharp pangs of pleasure up and down my spine. But whatever I did, I couldn’t seem to build to an anything like a final crescendo, I was kept hanging.

I let my mind wander. I really wanted to orgasm; to feel that release.

Tension and frustration only made it worse. I wondered if having sex with a guy would make me reach the peak, and better than I felt right now. What was it like to be penetrated?

I briefly thought of inviting Jackson over and seducing him, but common sense told me to completely reject that little scheme.

Where were these thoughts coming from? Oh my is this what I have to look forward to on my journey? This voyage could be very telling to my young senses.

The idea was too sick for words and there was no way we could stay friends after such an experience, Cripes what was that I had just considered and then rejected, me wanting to experience passion with a man!? No no.

I shook my head to clear those licentious thoughts from my addled brain.

That drug really had a hold on me, but what a hold. Damn my transforming body felt marvelous and I really didn’t want it to stop or nor did I regret my choice.

I woke from my semi stupor, I was done soaking, I believed because my skin was starting to prune-up. I stood again and he brought another dry towel over to me. “I can dry myself.” I stated to which he replied. “Allyson you are now and will be for the foreseeable future a well born lady and these are the tasks that I will be assisting you with. So please don’t take this in a bad spirit but let me do my duties as I should, please.”

He wrapped the towel around me and helped me to step over the lip of the bath. Then standing and dripping on the slatted floor he vigorously rubbed me dry. First my arms, then my back wrapping the towel again around me he cupped my chest and and dried my chest and belly moving down to my private parts. I jerked away at this causing him to say “Allyson please I’m only doing my duty to M’lady”

I stood straight again as he dried my bottom and moved on to my legs. Having completed this he came around to face my reddened cheeks. “Now see here Milady, you will have to get used to me touching you and attending to your needs for that is what I have been ordered to, that is what I need to do and that is what I want to do. I know it is strange, it was for me too when I was in your position, you see I was the Mistress of the wardrobe at one time too.”

“You were” I looked at him questionably.

“Yes, I was, until last November when my voice began to change as well as my beard growth. At that time the Doctor didn’t have the serum that you have just recently used. I was also older than you are now, so these all worked against me while I was the acting Mistress.”

Wanting to encourage him as a new friend. I said “you must have been a wonderful Mistress”

“No not at all, you see I couldn’t turn my mind over like you seem to have done with this Formula of the Doctors, and I always was slightly uncomfortable with the looks and stares that the crew is wont to give. And when I finally started to grow facial hair…well that was the end of that.”

“Well’ I replied “you could start on this new FireQue and be assured in your mind at last, you could be my companion and maid.” I giggled after saying that, he joined me giggling, but a look came into his eyes that said he was considering this.

First Look

I finally looked around the bathing cabin that we occupied. Like my cabin, this was quite feminine in decor, with lavender throw shag on the floor, as well as the seat and lid of the commode, which I just noticed in one corner of the cabin behind a small japanese screen. The walls were covered in tiles of coral pink engraved with pictures of angel fish and sea horses on every wall. I moved to stand before the large wall mirror over the basin, my eyes and hands continuing their reluctant yet fascinated examination of my altering body.

Jackson was busy picking up and replacing items into the cabinet. So I surreptitiously examined myself in the mirror. Keeping an eye peeled for him watching me as I did my minute examination. I was indeed looking at a young nubile body.

The mirror showed me a youth, with pale skin and slender frame. Damp dark blond hair piled on my head. A feminine hand reached up to touch my face, which showed me to be pretty, yes that was the word pretty. Funny I had never before considered myself to be pretty, it was always someone else telling me I was. My mother and auntie now these men on the Acies Mentis. In the past I didn’t think I was but with this new found mindset, I knew that I was.

Now I was looking at myself and thinking that I was pretty. This was new to me and possibly another effect of the FireQue. But when critically staring at myself I had to admit the truth of the statement. I was pretty and now that this thought was lodging itself in my mind I really couldn’t argue the point. I was pretty and I wanted to be beautiful, yes me beautiful, I could now envision the fact that this is what I wanted.

My green eyes flashed to the figure behind me, Jackson was still putting things away and not really paying me any attention. Looking back at my reflection my eyes traveled down from my burgeoning breasts to my flat tummy and pointed hip bones, to me they looked wider than they had previously but that was probably wrong, I was just looking with newly opened eyes. Slightly below was my mons pubis then my hairless genitals, small and insignificant but there none the less, was it smaller too? I reckoned that it wasn’t changed so quickly but would most definitely soon be. What was that a fleeting desire to not have it at all? Perhaps with time it would shrink and disappear?

My legs were what I examined next they had been made hairless by Jackson’s lotion or solution, so they appeared sleek and smooth and of course they were soft for with out the strenuous exercise in the past years they had no muscle mass to speak of like any other young boys legs, they more closely resembled a young girls limbs. I turned sideways to the mirror and looked at my bottom, which even when I was at home was rounded and protruded out from my frame, perhaps because of all that time in figure training with the corsets I needed to wear in order to fit those lovely dresses and skirts my mother had gotten for me. Arching my back only accentuated this prominent fleshy bottom.

I was getting loopy just looking at myself in the mirror, alright then…enough of that.

Jackson had meanwhile finished with the stowing of items in the cabinet and came up behind me to help me into a long satiny robe he held out for me, still facing the mirror I slid my arms in as he wrapped the two halves around my front. He hugged me as we looked at our reflections together, the whispered in my ear sweetly “Allyson, no matter what you think you look like at this moment the FireQue will make you into a fine and beautiful young woman. And I hope that you can embrace this change and become the very best Mistress that I have ever known. I can tell you that I am here for you, and you alone. Whatever you do, you should always think of me as your closest friend and companion.”

I looked down at his arms, still wrapped around me and mumbled “Thank you Mr. Jackson.” Then swayed a little from side to side enjoying the closeness and warmth that seemed to envelope me.

We adjourned to my cabin across the passageway, where he had me lay down on the silky duvet covered bunk and rested my head on a equally silky pillow. Telling me to rest after my warm bath and he would be back momentarily with more clothing to store in my cabinets.

Exploring

I lay back on the soft duvet and contemplated events. Absentmindedly sliding my small hands up the satin robe to my stomach and chest. The sensation I felt inside as my curious hands explored my newly-budding breasts would make me run my tongue-tip over my parted lips and thrust out my bottom, to show me how quickly they could arouse my hunger and heat. My smoothness became as much the symbol of girly me as my girls clothes had previously.

I slowly slid my hand up my flat tummy until I felt my ribcage begin. Then just a little farther up my hand encounters a large fleshy mound. Well not that large, but not flat boys breasts either. Confused and curious now I slide my hand up the curve of this mound and find a larger nipple at the peak! I slip my other hand to the left side of my chest and caress the small mound there as well. The fragrance that surrounds me from the lotion and soaps of the bath is very intoxicating. I have grown some breasts! Wonderful small sensitive mounds of pleasure.

Ohhhh that is nice …tingling and heat. Softness and a overall wonderful feeling.

My smooth hands begin to gently cup and caress them and I feel a strange but wonderful sensation roll over my being. I feel my nipples harden and I roll then between thumb and forefinger. A soft moan escapes from my lips. It feels as if I was under a spell, I know I should be revolting against this feminization, but right now, this feels so damn good. Ill just go with the flow. As I feel a warm moist tingling between my smooth thighs.

I ease my left hand down over my marvelously smooth flat tummy into what feels like a neatly smooth slick curve of flesh with a small slit beginning in front. My fingers encounter my male part, but instead of sticking out most of my winky has withdrawn inside of me, my middle finger slides into the shallow cleft just under my dwindling penis. My little balls are gone retracted up inside me, the cleft continued down. This was my new slick cunny. And what remained of my penis, not my cock, cocks are larger and demanding ..what ..what the?

My mind tells me this can’t be happening, but I use my finger to trace circles around my little hard penis. I moan softly as I rhythmically slide my finger up and down. Up and down, partly I slide my wet finger over my new clitoris. In moments I am feeling the increasing build up to something …something that makes me feel wonderful and warm, sexy , womanly and soft. I buck on the duvet over and over as I finger myself with one hand and pinch my little nipples with the other. Each spasm drives the maleness further back into the recesses of my mind. After the fifth bucking cream I relax and smile in the afterglow floating in the euphoria's and fragrances of pure femininity. How lovely.

I will like this, I reflected this was just a furtherance of my upbringing and now my destiny.

Mood Break

Breaking my mood Jackson had scratched at the door then entered, bearing an armful of brightly colored clothing. Spying me still lying back on the bunk he said. “Oh right M’lady time to rise and shine.” As I looked at him through languid eyes. I tried to scowl at him but apparently that didn’t work. Because he just chuckled.

I sat up and wondered where he was getting all these clothes at, but decided not to press the issue right then.

He had burst into my erotic dreams with a stated “Alrighty from now on you will do everything I tell you too and you will learn everything that I had to learn when I was starting in the Mistress position like you, but you are even younger than I was when I did this and it will be much better because of your youth and that you haven’t really reached the age when all this becomes almost impossible due to the manly-ness that you would’ve developed , so its always best if the Mistress were are able to start at a young age.”

“Now the first order of business besides putting these things away is to get you into a proper sleeping corset.”

I shook my head in the negative but he just carried on. “Oh yes Allyson you will wear one for not only do you need to get used to the feel of one we must start your figure training as quickly as we can. Then into a nightgown for tonight.”

My yawn caught me off guard, I didn’t think that I was tied but apparently I was. But I really didn’t relish the idea of sleeping in an uncomfortable corset, clamping into my sides and waist compressing then as well as biting my chest.

Mr. Jackson had stowed away most of the clothes by now and had instead in his hands a lovely pink and white boned corset, well at least it looked lovely I knew that it was going to be a real torture device.

Asking me to stand and take my robe off he then wrapped the two halves around me and then knelt down in front of me to fasten the front busk. I looked down at the busk as he was doing the front fasteners and noticed how prominent my breasts were in this new corset.

Moving around in back of me he then gathered the laces and swiftly pulled the slack out of them, first snugging up the bottom laces then he began pulling in the top set of laces, again taking up the slack. I grabbed a hold of a convenient handle mounted on the bulkhead and held on. He began again on the bottom laces bringing in my waist some inches but just snuggly not overly tight, he did the same with the top just when they started to get tight he tied off both sets of laces.

“There now that should hold you for the first night, I don’t want to cut you in half too quickly.” He snickered.

I looked in the wash basin mirror and was pleased with the nice form that was achieved with a minimum of tightening. “Mr. Jackson that actually feels nice.”

He then produced a soft satiny pair of knickers for my bottom. I slid them on and was very pleasantly surprised at the soft and sensuous feel of them as they rode on my hips and thighs. The next item that he held out to me was a long silk night dress that went over my head and fell to my ankles, pink again but with long sleeves and a high neck line. Lace edged and very pretty with a ribbon tie at the neckline.

Pulling the pins from my hair, he quickly brushed through my thick locks and pinned it back up again. I didn’t even get a chance to enjoy the brushing as I had the last time.

The ships bell chimed two bells then one, I knew it was the first watch so it was somewhat late in the evening. Jackson pulled back the duvet of my bunk and asked me to enter into the arms of Morpheus. The sheets were silk as well and when I slid my legs in and he had covered me I was quickly enraptured by the silky softness of my slumber land.

Jackson sat on the edge and leaned down to peck my cheek. And spoke very softly to me almost whispering, “M’lady Allyson I hope that you sleep well and dream wonderful dreams, my love.”

He then blew out the candle and softly closed the door as he exited with “I will see you in the morning Allyson, and we’ll continue your journey.”

There was still a faint glow of moonlight entering in the porthole, it made everything have a soft dreamlike glow to it. I didn’t get to enjoy this for very long before Morpheus laid claim to me.

FireQue ~ first effects

When my eyes did finally open to a rising light in my cabin, yes my cabin. The previous days events came to mind pleasantly. I looked around and spied Jackson sitting on the stool near the was basin. When he saw that I was awake he rose and opened the cabinet.

“Every morning you will take a small glass of the FireQue from the flask. In a few days you will notice that dressing and your deportment will change to accommodate the changes your body will be going though, you will notice first the swelling of your nipples and enlarging of the breast area as well as having your bottom take on a more womanly aspect, the waist will narrow more once the corsets and dieting as well as the FireQue take full effect.”

He handed me the small glass of cloudy, thick liquid FireQue, still lying down I swallowed it quickly and as before felt the heat and fire down my throat into my stomach, making the small grimace as I had done previously.

“On your small frame it should work wonderfully and change you very well. Your male parts will and have already begun to shrink and withdraw into their respective cavities. Your tummy will slope down to a smooth mound thence to the top of your slit and your clittie.”

“You will manicure and varnish your nails when they have grown in a few days. And look after your hair which, will become much thicker and longer very quickly. The color should be fine we’ll be doing your hair in an up sweep style to make you more elegant, and so its easier to care for.”

“There may be some facial changes but those are likely to be confined to refining your already doll like features, plump your lips and shorten and upturn your cute little nose. It may even raise your cheekbones a little. As you continue to take the FireQue you’ll become more and more docile and feminine. I only hope that you can be better at this than I was because I was so bad that our last two voyages didn’t make a profit and I have to turn things around for everyone, so you see by you playing your part you’ll keep the crew and Captain in good spirits and the voyage will then be successful and profitable.”

“So… to that end the Doctor has made some improvements to the Formula, having tested it on a Spanish thief we kept on the voyage last year. While in the testing the Captain made his wishes known to the Doctor as far as where the Doctor should go with the Formula, the Doctor being a twisted individual anyway, made these wishes work so as to keep the peace and so he could have a live subject to experiment on.”

“Those wishes were of a sexual nature. And this secret was kept from the crew of course. The Captain wanted to be able to satisfy his lusts without feeling the guilt of many seamen after a long journey, so with the Mistress onboard the crew got to imagine their own women at home and work all the harder to speed their way to home again. But the Captain will have the Mistress to entertain him carnally in his cabin, wanting more than to lust after and miss his real woman at home, he ravishes the Mistress, without shame!”

He looked down at the floor when he spoke this last part and I then realized that he had been the object of those lusts in the past. I immediately felt sad for him, now having to work as a regular officer under the very same Captain who had ‘taken’ him as a woman.

I didn’t know how to feel about the last things that Jackson had said, this was not something that I had experienced at home while dressing for my mother and auntie. A promise of sexual actions, any hint of these had been carefully smothered by the pair of social climbers I called my mother and aunt. There were no sexual innuendos in my mothers house. What then did she expect me to do with these young men, especially if a mother has not instructed her daughter in the wifely duties, as all mothers do with the prettiest and most marriageable, young lady in their charge. But what had she condemned me to? Learning as I go or outright failure.

Somehow I didn’t panic as some might have expected and I believe the FireQue and my secret desire both made me calm and thoughtful. I knew that I loved the clothes and the very idea of living “above my station” had a certain appeal to it. It seemed like always in the past I was being raised or groomed for this, even before I ran away this was to be my life if my mother had gotten her way. Now even though I was increasing the distance between us by the hour, I was going to continue living as a Noble Lady, just as she wanted to marry me off to some local Lord, who would prefer that I was in his bed rather than on his arm in public. Now I was going to be living a much freer life on the seas as the Comtesse d Acies Mentis. With probably the same sexual demands that a husband ashore would be wanting in his bed, except they may be in my bunk now.

Jackson now looked up at me seeing the concern and outright fright that must have shown on my face. “Allyson please don’t worry there is still time before any of that will be required of you, and you and I will think of something..Milady…” he went down on his knees next to my bunk and grasped my hands in his. “My lovely girl I will not allow anything like that to happen to you. After seeing your face and the anguish I caused by saying those things, I cannot allow them to happen.”

“We will think of something to stop this ogre of a man from even touching you. This I promise to you my love. We have almost two weeks before that would even be an issue and we can come up with a plan in that time I’m sure.”

He was crying now tears rolled down his cheeks to land softly on my hands. I had tears as well and they mingled together. I knew now that Jackson was my friend and companion as well as my protector. Between him and I we would think of someway out of this sexual bondage that the Captain intended for me, I convinced that we could find a solution to this dire dilemma.

Regaining some composure he said “Now I want you to go across the passageway and take care of business like a proper young lady.. make sure you clean all those places there on your bottom. Do you need help doing that?”

“No Ill take care of that,” I stammered.

I pulled myself out of the silken comfort of my bunk and stood. Jackson was holding a warm robe for me to put on for my journey across the way to relieve myself.

After doing just that I came back into the cabin and sat myself heavily on th bunk. Jackson looked over at me with some anguish written on his face.

“Oh Allyson I don’t want you to fret about this, I know that it may be frightening right now. But I know that there is something that we can do, perhaps we can enlist the aid of some of the crew, they after all are not privy to this information and if they do find out, they would not be very pleased. Then we could have a way out. This isn’t a Navy vessel after all the crew does have some say in what happens aboard this ship. So I don’t want you to worry your pretty head about that right now…there is a way we can counter this Ogre!”

I straightened up at his words and found that smiling face beaming down at me, yes there has to be a way to avoid that situation. I was brightened by this. I knew that between the two of us, Jackson and I could make something happen that would permanently thwart the Captain. I just knew that we could.

To be continued…

Please leave a comment! Good, Bad or Ugly I would like to hear your thoughts and feelings about this story.

Ive been writing this for the past few years and editing it now for posting here on BCTS, so my opinion is slightly biased. Ive enjoyed its creation and metamorphosis into what you are reading here.

But I really need some feedback as to what others think of it and whether it is enjoyable to read or just a chore for you the readers.

Ive become very thick skinned over the years so you will not shock me or make me angry. But I do need to hear from you. Even those of you who are guests can leave a comment. Its allowed here!

Please leave a comment. I'll even add a pretty please with sugar on top.

Danielle
up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mistress of the Wardrobe Part 3

For some reason, I get the idea that the Mistress and Jackson will succeed in their quest, possibly with the Mistress as the Captain. Now, THAT would be most interesting to see. Then, she could return to her old stomping grounds and show her mom and aunt just how much of a lady she is. But a question about FireQue, since it feminizes a male, what will it do an intersexed person or an androgynous male, or a male that can't process testesterone and other variations ??

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

story

this is set in 1800's right. hair condishiner( cant spell lol), hair remover just a little far out. good story line though. ill read more.
robert

001.JPG

Interesting effects...

While it is possible for natural extracts to contain estrogens and affect the mood, I doubt any would have such drastic effects as FireQue. The hair remover and skin softener probably didn't exist in real life back then either.

But does it matter if Danielle weaves a bit of nineteenth century sci-fi into the story, or makes the occasional anachronism? No! Not in the slightest! After all, this tale is fiction, and half the point of fiction is that you can bend the universe to suit your purposes :)

So, two weeks to find a solution to overcoming the Captain's libido. While giving him the full FireQue treatment would be rather noticeable (besides which, I assume there's just enough to last the voyage to wherever the ingredients are obtained from), I wonder if a dilute solution could dampen his libido without causing so many of the other effects? And I have a sneaky suspicion I know who Lisele from Chapter 1 will turn out to be :)

Still, that journal entry dated 1878 indicates they'd been blessed for the past eight years, which indicates that we're probably now in 1870. It'll be interesting to read what happens in the intervening time - as well as the 9 months or so between January 1878 and Autumn/Fall 1878 (presumably the latter being in a few dozen chapters time, towards the end of the tale, or even in the epilogue!)

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Lyes and Plant Oils...

...have literally been around for millennia, so I don't see anything implausible about their use as depilatories and skin lotions here.

Have the same feeling as Mittfh about Liselle...sounds as though FireQue does work on males in or past puberty, based on Jackson's description of the Spanish prisoner.

Eric

Fiction

You are very right! It is Fiction, and I just have to say there is some fantasy thrown in.
And Thank you for that bit allowing me some literary license, I liked the way you put it.

But does it matter if Danielle weaves a bit of nineteenth century sci-fi into the story, or makes the occasional anachronism? No! Not in the slightest! After all, this tale is fiction, and half the point of fiction is that you can bend the universe to suit your purposes :)

And if my Mad Doctor/scientist can create a formula that changes males into females then for sure a little thing like shampoo and conditioner is at least within the realm of possibilities.(Got that RJ) I hoped to slide that one by most people.
At least I removed MOST of the modern items and references (I originally had music that could be played at whim...radio and a few electronic devices that didn't fit at all).

My you are following that time line well too. Overall I don't think that I missed any periods of time or messed it up, but I may have!?

I know that you have asked about Lisele's origin, but the next chapter will reveal it, so I'll just have to keep you guessing until that one is ready, maybe by tomorrow (Sunday) I can get it posted as well.

I'm having some trouble getting the chapters linked and having a main story page, any ideas there?

Thank You very much!!!

Danielle_O

"Life is pain, anyone telling you different is trying to sell you something."

divider_001a.jpg
Danielle_O

"Life is pain, Princess ~ anyone telling you different is trying to sell you something."

the captain

I hope they can stop him from hurting her. Great job so far, hon. Very nice, sensual chapter.

"Treat everyone you meet as though they had a sign on them that said "Fragile, under construction"

dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

It's Great, Danielle!

I'm enjoying the story, and you tell it quite well. I like the style you write it in, it makes it seem more authentic. Please, More!

Wren

Umm... Another Idea.

I am completely concerned for Allyson's welfare, so please don't get too upset. ;-D

I just thought it was possible that in 2 weeks, Allyson would have at least the same equipment as a post-op, and might want someone to dilate her. Maybe she will find the captain handsome and arrousing and welcome his advances. Who Knows? (besides Danielle...)

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Ready for work, 1992. Renee_3.jpg

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Good, bad & ugly?

I can only see good, sorry to disappoint you!

I think they should get the doctor on side, the captain only needs to think he is being serviced, some wine and suitable drugs perhaps? Maybe payback time by Jackson is appropriate?

Everything on deck needs to appear normal, below deck is going to be a hoot!

Great story thank you Danielle!

LoL
Rita

Ps chapters aren't linking and no author/stories on RHS main page

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Linking

Since this is my first posted story... I don't know how to get the chapters to Link or for that matter how to get a main story title page. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, if anyone has any suggestions I would be more than happy to try them.

Otherwise I'll have to write to Erin and see where I've gone wrong.

Anyone have any ideas?

Danielle_O

"Life is pain, anyone telling you different is trying to sell you something."

divider_001a.jpg
Danielle_O

"Life is pain, Princess ~ anyone telling you different is trying to sell you something."

Good story

I like it.. keep it coming

I wonder,

if, under the influence of Fireque, that whereas Jackson obviously didn't enjoy his time with the Captain, Alyson, being more "docile and feminine" might not actually welcome the Captain's advances. I don't know, but I feel that this story without any sex could become a little bland, however, it wil be very interesteing to find out what happens next, so please keep them coming (ASAP, please),
Love and cuddles,
Janice Elizabeth

I didn't think I would like this series,

But I was proven wrong. This is a beautiful tale of intrigue, suspense, danger, budding romance between Allyson and Mr. Jackson. Don't they seem like kindred spirits? I think they do. I will read the rest through was has been posted so far, unless Pat 7 is the end. I didn't like the beginning though because it infers that the ship wrecks. I also hope this is not so, and that Allyson continues to be a succeesful good luck talisman to the crew and ship.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

love the history

The historical period and sailor superstition is a great match, and Allyson coming to appreciate herself

J Schade