What's Taking So Long? - Part 9 of 10

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Never ask your wife, "What’s taking so long?" while she is getting dressed to go out to a fancy dinner. I did, and so far it’s been very interesting.

Story:

What's Taking So Long?


Part 9

I now look almost completely like a woman. The only way you could tell that I wasn't, was by the male equipment between my legs. Janet had also worked very diligently on my deportment, so I also now walked, talked, and acted like a woman. Well, not completely, but I'm getting there. Janet can be a real task master. Am I complaining? Definitely not!

Monday was going to be one of those days where you either sink or swim, the spa's web site was going live. We put it up early in the morning, and made sure that it was known to the better web crawlers, and that it got mentioned on a number of the crossdressing/transgendered reflectors. I went in to each link and doubled checked that it worked. Especially the link titled “Special Customers”, this one linked to a page that talked about our transformation services.

When I checked it after lunch, everything was running great. We already had a dozen hits. Janet walked in to my study, and said, "Honey, we need to go shopping. You need clothes for the spa."

"But, I have a closet full of clothes!"

"Boy, do you still have things to learn about being a girl. Any excuse to go shopping. It's part of being a girl. Go get ready!"

I went and changed, and it was off to the mall. We went to Janet's favorite store, of course it wasn't the cheapest place. I must have tried on a dozen different outfits, and settled for three. All were classy and sexy, the skirts hit about mid thigh, and the tops all were the layered look with a jacket. Then it was off to the shoe store. I ended up with three new pairs, all with three inch heels. I got a pair of sandals, a pair of Mary Janes, and a pair red heels with a wide ankle strap. Along with what I had in our closet, I was set at least for the first week, or until Janet wanted to go shopping again.

That evening, we had a very nice light meal and just relaxed. Shelly did call, and asked that I arrive a eight tomorrow, minus makeup, as she had a special look for me. We went to bed early, as I had a stressful day, and tomorrow was going to be a long one.

Off to Work.

Tuesday we were both off to work. I felt naked without any makeup on. We walked out of the house together, kissed, got into our separate cars, and drove off in different directions. I arrived at the spa at eight, just like Shelly had asked me to, and Cathy met me at the door with a big hug. We walked back to the room where this whole thing had started such a short time ago. Shelly was waiting for us, and said, "Very nice suit, and I just love those red shoes."

"Janet took me shopping yesterday. I guess I don't have the shopping gene yet.", I said with a grin, as I slipped off my jacket, and sat in the makeup chair.

Shelly reworked my eyebrows a little, and then went to work on my makeup. I could tell that she was applying it heavier than I ever have. She worked for about half an hour, stepped back, nodded in approval, and asked Cathy, "What do you think?"

"Girl. You look good enough to eat."

"Let me see!"

Shelly turned me around to face the mirror. Wow! The look was really provocative. Down right sexy. My eye makeup, was something you'd see on a rock star doing a video. My lips were done in a deep red, with a very nice matching liner. And the way she did my blusher, really brought out my new higher cheek bones. I looked like a very classy lady, going to a major party. "What a look. You really want me looking like this at the front desk?"

"Sure do. You're the first person that a client sees. And, we want to make an impression. I'll do this for you for a few days, but I want you to learn how to do it. I also want to use this look on the main web page. What do you think?"

"Sure. It will really grab your attention. And, that's what we want."

I slipped my jacket back on, and Cathy took a number of glam pictures with the digital camera that we could use on the web page. We then headed back to the reception area. Our first client was scheduled for nine fifteen. Cathy went over the telephones, and the schedule book. There was a chart showing how much time to schedule for each type of procedure, or combination of procedures, and the costs. Shelly had also installed a computer there so that I could keep a eye on the web page and answer e-mails. Mrs. Smyth was our first client, and she was right on time. She was scheduled for a massage, whirlpool, and hair set. Cathy introduced me as the new receptionist. We had a number of other clients scheduled for that morning, and everything went smoothly. I scheduled a number of appointments for later in the week, and the following week. At lunch, I checked the hits on the web page, three hundred and eighty-six since it came up, not bad for the first day. Shelly also showed me how to touch up my makeup. The remainder of the day went great, we had more clients that afternoon, and I answered three e-mails. I just loved being around all these real women, some very sophisticated. I left at five thirty and headed home.

That Night.

Janet had arrived home ahead of me, and as I walked in the door I could hear her signing to herself. I followed the sound to the kitchen, and found her working on dinner. She hadn't heard me come in, so I stood there and just watched her for a while. God, I love her. I finally coughed to get her attention.

She jumped a little, and turned around. "You scared me. Don't do . . . Wow! Do you look fantastic. You look good enough to eat."

"I figured that you'd like this look. And you and Cathy must have a direct line, she said the exact same thing." I walked over, and kissed her.

"You stay away from Cathy. You’re mine,"

"Are you jealous that Cathy gets to spend the whole day with me?"

"Yes.", she said with a fake little pout.

"I'll run, change, and get this makeup off. And, help you finish dinner."

"Don't you dare. You can change, but leave the makeup on. I want to enjoy it."

"Ok. Ok. The makeup will stay."

I ran to the bedroom, took off the work clothes. And, put on some comfy clothes, an off the shoulder peasant blouse, jeans shorts, sandals with tan toeless stay up thigh highs. Just love this look. I checked my hair, touched up my makeup, and went back to the kitchen and set the table for dinner. We talked about our day, she was very interested in how my day was. I noticed that she was having a problem keeping her eyes off of me. After dinner, she fixed us each a glass of wine, and we went and sat on the patio, to enjoy the evening.

After about half an hour of chit chat, she said, "I can't stand it any longer." She got up, grabbed my hand, and dragged me to the bedroom. Once there, she started to slowly undress me. My blouse came off, followed by my bra. Her hands went to my breasts and nipples. It's really great to have real breasts, instead of the forms. My nipples respond very quickly to attention, and were soon, as she likes to say, 'Very perky.' This also has an effect on my male parts, it's like there is a direct connection from my nipples to my penis, and I got very hard, very quickly. She continued playing with my breasts, and using her mouth on my nipples. She slowly worked her way down my body, until she was kneeling. She took off my sandals, and removed my shorts. She loves my legs in nylons, and just rubbed her hands all over them. She then removed my panties, having a little problem getting them past my erect penis. I then felt her soft lips kissing my penis, and it wasn't long before she had taken me in her mouth. She knew how to drive me crazy, and she was doing it. Just before I was ready to cum, she stopped, and got off the bed.

She then started a slow strip. This was interesting to watch, looking over my 38C breasts. She took about five minutes to fully strip, keeping my interest the whole time. As she stripped, she played with her breasts, and finally her pussy, bringing herself to an orgasm. After she was naked, she walked over to the bed and knelt over me with her legs on either side. She started playing with my breasts again. And, I with hers. My right hand then found it's way to her sweet pussy, which was soaking wet. We continued this play for awhile, until she sat up, positioned herself over my cock, and slowly slid it into her pussy. I could feel her using her muscles to move her pussy around without moving her body. Her eyes were closed, and she had a look of lust on her face. Shortly she started moving up and down, faster and faster. She opened her eyes, and looked at me.

She then did something that she has never done before, bedroom talk. "I just love looking at your gorgeous face. Those gorgeous blue eyes, framed by that sexy makeup. Those pouty, sexy, kissable lips. It's such a fucking turn on." There's a word I've never hear her use before. "Your soft smooth skin. I just love running my hands all over it.". . . "Your big hard clit, feels so good deep in my cunt." My clit? "God, I'm going to cum again. Oh, God!" . . . "You feel so fucking good." She was getting deep into this session, deeper than I've ever seen her. Her body tensed, I felt my crotch become very wet, I came big time, and she collapsed on me. She laid on me for a few minutes, and then her hands started playing with my nipples, they were so sensitive, that I didn't think that I could take it very long.

She sat up, I was still inside her. Again she looked at me, smiled, and mouthed, "I love you." I mouthed back, "I love you too." She then said, "I have another experience for you."

She lifted herself off of me, turned around, and slowly lowered her hairless pussy onto my mouth. I couldn't help but to start licking and sucking, her sweet juices. I then realized that there was something more to her juices, they were mixed with my juices. I then felt her mouth on my cock, she was tasting the same juices that I was. We continued licking and sucking each other, until she came all over my face. I've never seen her this hot. She had gotten me hard again. She got off, laid down next to me, and started nibbling my ear.

She said softly, "Now you know one way girls make love."

"How do you know?"

"I just do.", she whispered, "Honey, just shut up, I want you again. Slow and hard." I rolled her over on her back, got between her legs, she pulled her legs up as far as she could, and I started to enter her. I encountered something tighter than it should be, but everything was so wet, that I slipped right in, her eyes got very big, and she let out a deep moan. I then realized that I had entered virgin territory, her bum. I stopped, and looked at her. She wrapped her legs tight around me, pulling me deeper, saying, "Fuck me." I did as she requested, slow and hard.

I finally collapsed next to her, completely spent. We laid there for a while recovering. Finally I said, "I've never seen you like this."

"You’re complaining?"

"No way. But, what came over you? I've never heard you talk that way. And, since when is my cock a clit?"

"You’re just very sexy, and you turn me on. The words just came, it's how I felt. Also, you look like a girl, talk like a girl, smell like a girl, and feel like a girl, so it has to be a clit. Girls don't have cocks’. And, thank you for a new experience! It won't be the last time."

We laid there cuddling for a while. She stirred, got up, and went into the bathroom to clean up. Came back in the bedroom, put on a nightgown, and robe. And, said, "You had better go, and get cleaned up. You’re makeup is a royal mess. And, then meet me on the patio."

I got up, walked into the bathroom, looked in the mirror, and my makeup was really a royal mess. I carefully removed all the makeup, and smoothed on some moisturizer. I put on a baby doll nighty, grabbed a robe, and went and found Janet on the patio. She had a glass of wine for each of us. We just sat and enjoyed the sunset.

Settling in at Work.

The next two months just flew by. I had been back to see Dr. Bob a couple of times, and he was very happy with the implants. And, the company was ready to announce the product to the medical community. I had mastered the makeup that Shelly wanted me to wear, I even improved on it a little, to the point that it was now really me. Shelly was even starting to allow me to do some of the makeup on our special clients. It's an art, transforming a males face to appear female.

One Tuesday morning when I came in, I was looking through the schedule book for the week. I noticed a name scheduled for Saturday for one of our special client make overs, it was J. Goldman. The name sounded familiar, but I just couldn't place it. I thought about it until lunch, and called Janet.

"Hi lover.". . . "Oh, just a great day.". . . "Nothing really important. But, we have a special client scheduled for Friday. And, the name rings a bell, but I can't place it. And, I thought that you might know." . . . "It's Goldman, J. Goldman.". . . "You’re old boss, James Goldman?" . . . "Does he come across as a crossdresser?" . . . "No. Maybe it isn't him. Do you have a picture of him?" . . . "The company brochure. Can you bring one home?" . . . "Good. See you tonight. Love you."

The rest of the week went as usual. The web page was bring in new clients, both real girls and special girls. Saturday rolled around, and J. Goldman was our last client and was scheduled for four in the after noon. At about three forty five, a man walked in, he appeared a little nervous, and it was Janet's old boss James Goldman. I greeted him in my usual friendly manner.

"Good afternoon, sir. Can I help you."

"Yes. I'm Jim Goldman, and I have an appointment at four.", he replied a little nervously.

"Yes. Mr. Goldman. Shelly and Cathy will be with you shortly. Please have a seat. And no need to be nervous, we're all friends here."

"I know. It's that..."

"It's that it's the first time you've had a make over. Right?"

"Yes. And, I'm just afraid that someone that shouldn't know will find out."

"No one will hear it from us. Our schedule book is not computerized for that reason, it's locked in a safe every night, and only three of us have the combination. Sit back, relax, and enjoy this experience."

"I'll try."

"What brought you to us."

"Well, I've been crossdressing most of my life, my wife is somewhat supportive. She runs hot and cold. And, will sometimes even buy me things. It's confusing at times. I contacted the membership chairman of the local support group, and had a long talk with him, I mean her, about my problem. I'm attending their meeting tonight as a guest, and wanted to look my best. So, I started searching the web for a place like yours and ran across your site. I read it over and liked what I saw. Wait. You're the girl on the main page."

"Yes I am. And, thank you for the compliment on the web page, I'm also the webmistress."

"You’re more than welcome. It's a very well done page. Anyway, I looked through your pages, and was impressed by the before and after pages of some of your clients. I looked over your various services, and figured that the spa was my best bet."

"Again, thank you. I'm also one of the before and afters."

"You can't be?"

"I am. I found my true self in being female. I got laid off from my job, spent most of my time dressed, and found that it was the real me. I've had some surgery, voice, breasts, etcetera. My first real make over was here, we became close friends with the owners, and they offered me a job doing this and the web page."

"We?"

"My wife and I."

"You’re married?"

"Yes. My wife is the one that really opened my eyes to my feminine side. And, yes, I'm still male where it counts. We present as a lesbian couple, but we're really married."

He just sat there, taking it all in.

I continued, "You know, you could go to the meeting with us tonight, as our guest. We're going out to dinner, my wife, Shelly, Cathy, and I, and then to the meeting. And, you’re welcome to join us."

"Shelly and Cathy go to the meetings?"

"Oh yes. They support the special girls, and attend the meetings regularly."

"I'd go with you, but I don't want to embarrass you. I was going to change at the meeting location"

"You won't embarrass us. The restaurant is very friendly, and there will probably be other girls there. Go get your things, and change here after your make over."

"That would be great.", he got up and walked out the door.

I picked up the phone and called Janet. "Janet." . . . "It is your old boss." . . . "No kidding. It's really him." . . . "We just had a nice chat. And, he's going to the meeting tonight. So, I invited him to join us for dinner, and then be our guest at the meeting." . . . "It will be interesting." . . . "No, I'll tell him before you get here. Don't want to give him a heart attack." . . . "Got to run. See you at five thirty."

Mr. Goldman walked back in with his suit case. And, was about to sit down, when Cathy walked in, to take him back. I introduced the two of them, and told Cathy about him going to dinner and the meeting with us. She took him back to start his make over.

I waited a good half an hour, closed up the reception area, locked the door, and went to the back. They had just brought him back from the waxing room. He had decided to, along with the make over, to have his legs waxed. Shelly was just starting on his make over, and Cathy was working on his nails.

Shelly said, "Oh, there you are Briana. I understand that Mr. Goldman is going to dinner and the meeting with us."

"Yes. We had a nice chat when he arrived. He has a wife that is sometimes supportive and sometimes not. And, I think that he's looking for some help."

"Well there are some real good people there that know a lot about that subject. He should be able to find some help."

"There is also some good information on the groups web page. I'll write the URL down for him. You know James. Once were done here, we can't call you James any longer. Do you have a fem name that you use?"

"I like, Anna Marie."

"Good. Anna Marie, it will be. And, there is something that I need to tell you before my wife arrives."

He looks at me with a quizzical look.

"We have met before.", I continued.

"I would have remembered you."

"No. You saw my male side. It was at some of the dinner parties that your company, Myers National, held. Actually my wife use to work for you. And, the two of you received your promotions on the same day."

"You’re wife is Janet Blankenship!"

"Yes." I saw him start to get a little nervous.

"But everyone thought that you were divorced, and that she was in a lesbian relationship."

"We know. We like it that way. And, want to keep it a secret."

"Don't worry about me. I'm worried that people will find out about me."

"Like I told you. You don't have to worry about the three of us or Janet. Your secret is safe with us."

It wasn’t much later that Janet walked in with a, "Hello everyone. Hi James."

"Her names not James, it's Anna Marie.", I said.

"I'm sorry. Hello Anna Maire. I'm very pleased to meet you.", Janet said with a smile.

"Hi Janet.", Anna Marie said kind of sheepishly.

"Anna Marie, don't feel that way. I'm living with a crossdresser, and I find it very interesting. And, they are a very wonderful group of people."

"Yes. But, you're the first person that knows me as James, that has seen me as Anna Marie."

"I don't have a problem with it. And, you shouldn't either. It's part of you, and you’re just letting her out. So, enjoy."

"Anna Marie! Sit still, so I can finish your makeup.", Shelly chimed in. "Cathy, would you get her wig out of her bag."

Cathy got the wig. Held it up, and shook it out. Shelly took one look at it, shook her head, and said, "That will never do. Briana, honey, go and get one of the Amy style wigs in auburn."

I went to the styling room, and came back with the wig. Shelly took it, held it up beside Anna Marie's face, and everyone nodded in agreement. Shelly carefully fitted the wig on her head, brushed it out, and said, "Hello, Anna Marie. Take a look." She turn the chair towards the mirror.

Anna Marie just sat there and looked. Turning her head from side to side. Finally saying, "I didn't know that was inside me."

"Sometimes it takes an artist to bring out the best in us.", Janet said.

"We'd better get going or we'll be late for dinner.", Cathy said.

Anna Marie, got up and took her case into the restroom to change. When she came out, she had on a very nice looking suit, dress shoes with three inch heels, and a few nice pieces of jewelry. The heels made her about six feet tall, as she appeared to be around five nine or ten in stocking feet. She was the tallest of the five of us.

When we arrived at the restaurant, there were three other girls, from the support group, there eating dinner. We stopped at their table, on the way to ours, to say hello, and introduce Anna Marie. She was nervous, but the longer she was with us, the more she relaxed. We had a nice dinner, and conversation. During that conversation, Anna Marie learned that not only was Shelly the president of the support group, but that Cathy was the secretary. And, that Cathy was really Shelly's husband. She couldn't believe it. We then headed to the meeting. Anna Marie was introduced all around. And, became more at ease. She settled in with a group that was there with their significant others, and was really full of questions. She was going to fit in really well.

That's my story so far. I'm still learning many, many things from Janet, Shelly, and Cathy. When you haven't been a girl all your life, and then become one, there is a lot to learn. Janet and I are very happy with our lives, things really couldn't be better. One last thing, Anna Marie brought her wife to the next meeting, and it appears that she has become more accepting. She's been reading the online articles on the groups web page. And, Janet had a nice long talk with her, and she is beginning to understand what crossdressing is all about.

The statement that Cathy had made the first time I met her, "Always have been a man, always will be. At least between the legs. I have the body of a woman and the genitalia of a man. Like I tell everyone, I was born a man and made a woman.", also fits me, and I love every minute of it.

(The End)

ps. Not really. Read my epilog. Janet

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
117 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Brianna

Great story! Read it from start to ending in one night. I just couldn't stop reading it!

I've gotten into some stories

I've gotten into some stories that way. And hearing that someone likes one of my stories that much warms my heart. ;-)

Teddie

Nice Ending Teddie

Another story that just started to feel like home for me to keep coming online for and is already gone :*~. I cannot say enough about your quality of writing Teddie. I thoroughly enjoy every story you have presented us and am always looking forward to more!!! You touch my heart and tickle a nerve inside me that is the root core of my being that makes me who I am.

You seem to understand people like myself very well with insight and what could almost be experience. Femininity is a way of being, not a choice, not second class, and you know it very very well. If no one else ever says it - I Love You Teddie S. Please never stop writing!!!!!!

*hugs*

Sephrena Miller