Toddler Time

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Synopses: Kevin Marks, playing the toddler transsexual Martin, also known as Mary, walks in stage right. Carol, playing the straight feminist toddler Christina, also enters stage right, and a few steps behind Kevin. Carol, in a nearly identical dress as Martin's catches up to him as both reach center stage.

Carol, on reaching Martin says, "I see your mother is in that 'I wish I'd had a girl phase again'?" Kevin, as Martin, but dressed as Mary Beth, looks down at his frilly pink toddler's dress, too short to completely hide his ruffled panties and diaper, smiles sheepishly, shrugs then happily nods yes.

Story:

"Hey, he's back! So how did it go," Aunt Pat asked as she pinched down a strip of raw dough across the top of a freshly made apple pie.

Kevin's aunt loved baking and her pies were to die for. Kevin smiled over the spicy smells and the thought of that pie sitting on a cooling rack for desert. It was the first time Kevin had a reason to smile that day.

"How did it go? Lousy!" Kevin said to his aunt's question.

"Lousy? How so," Aunt Pat asked allowing a touch of concern to enter her voice.

"By the time I got up to the registration table they had one class left and one spot open in that class. One! No choices at all," Kevin said dropping his back pack on a kitchen chair as he slumped onto another.

Kevin watched his aunt's face. Her concern changed slightly to anger.

"But you got a class right," Kevin's aunt asked with a touch of warning in her voice.

"If you want to call it that," Kevin said in frustration. He had caught the changes in his aunt's voice and knew why.

Summer school! It was painful on so many levels, Kevin thought, remembering that long slow line in front of him this morning. Kevin did not want to go to Summer school, but he had not gotten all of the classes needed for his Freshman year and he would be short three credits without that Summer elective. He needed those credits.

Summer school was from June 20 to August 20 and that was his first bit of pain. Two months of school! An entire Summer of school, then right back to school in the Fall. 'Hardly any Summer at all', Kevin mused sadly as he slowly stepped up to that table's edge.

Registration was in the school's gymnasium and only a few hours ago but it felt like forever. Although, Kevin also mused, it could have been worse given the circumstances.

In a way, Kevin had been lucky. He knew that as he pondered the morning. It could have been a lot worse not getting that class. Kevin was lucky because there was only one elective still open, and one spot left in that elective when he reached that table.

It was Kevin's last hope for a Summer class! Although later, if he had to point to the beginning of his Summer from Hell, it would be right then and there. Right there at that table, in the middle of that gymnasium.

And that woman! That woman had only made it worse, that woman he had faced sitting behind that table. She seemed to know he had no choice. That woman was one of those, take it or leave it, fussbudget kind of bureaucrats, with a name tag reading Ms. Crawford.

Crawford. Nasty name for a nasty women. A bureaucrat who had seemed delighted that Kevin had no desire whatsoever to spend his summer perhaps quoting Shakespeare. Shakespeare while wrapped in a stupid bed sheet.

"So you at least got a class," Aunt Pat asked cautiously. There was a renewed hint of a warning in her voice. Kevin knew that tone.

"Yes, I got a class," Kevin said in deeper frustration, understanding clearly his aunt's tone. She was not going to be sympathetic at all, he decided, which meant he was stuck.

"So what class did you get," Aunt Pat asked as she finished covering the apple pie with those strips of dough. She was now facing him for his answer as she began sprinkling sugar over the raw strips.

"Theater 101," Kevin answered as he got up and opened the refrigerator for the milk. Under a glass dome was the last of his aunt's cookies baked two days ago.

"Theater? How wonderful," Aunt Pat said sounding relieved as she added, "that really was one of my favorites as an elective."

"Great," Kevin said with much less enthusiasm than his aunt as he added, "so where is Debbie?"

"She's at a friends house for the weekend," Kevin's aunt said as she slipped the finished pie into the pre-heated oven before adding, "so, come on, give, tell me about this class?"

"Nothing much to say yet. I mean I don't know much about it. Just that it's Theater for beginners," Kevin said with another touch of frustration in his voice. It was theater and he was stuck.

Chapter 2

Theater 101... This was going to be about as bad as it could get, Kevin had decided as he looked at the dwindling list of classes on the board that still had openings. None of the better shop classes were open.

Even the waiting list for those was bigger than the classes would even carry, so his entire Summer would be taken up by Shakespeare. And that damn woman at the table, Kevin mused angrily again.

Kevin had waited for that woman, that damn bureaucrat and she made him wait. She even seemed mad to even acknowledge him standing there for what seemed like forever. She finally did, but only after some very long minutes playing with the papers in front of her. Obviously a power trip, Kevin thought as he went over their conversation.

"Have you finished filling out your form," Ms. Crawford had finally asked. She was clearly not happy being there and that made them at least even on that score, because neither was Kevin.

"What," Kevin had asked back, focusing back to the gym and this woman. He had drifted off, spending his thoughts on what else he could be doing at that moment. Kevin had smiled over that part remember how snippy she'd gotten when he had ignored her.

"Young man, please try and focus. I said, have you are finished filling out your form," Ms. Crawford asked in a kind of 'are you really a college student' voice.

"Yes," Kevin had answered looking at her as if for the first time with his paper work still at his side. It had been kind of nice scoring at least a small victory in that brief, but minor, power struggle between them.

It didn't matter that Kevin had never acted before, or that he had no desire to act. All that mattered to that woman was his paper work. His paper work, and if Kevin was going to take the class or leave it. She was holding her hand out and again Kevin waited well past being polite.

That woman's world would not change in the slightest regardless of what he did, and her attitude, that smugness was there start to finish. It was that smugness some people get when they have power, little as it might be.

It was having that power over someone else that made them happy, or perhaps they have something you desperately needed. That woman had that power and she also had that class Kevin needed. Kevin didn't want that class, but he desperately needed it, and that woman somehow knew that.

"Young man, as much as I'd love to sit here the entire day watching you day dream, I really can't. Now then, are you, or are you not, going to be taking this class," Ms. Crawford asked holding her hand out impatiently for Kevin's form.

"Yes," Kevin said focusing once again. Another minor victory, Kevin mused, in those few seconds he took irritating her. It was always the small victories one savored. 'Score one for the little guy,' he thought.

Yes or No? Take it or leave it? That is all that mattered to this woman. It was take that spot or blow off the only chance Kevin would have for the credits necessary to become a freshman and move on.

There really was no other choice as Kevin handed the woman his form. She thumbed through it quickly, initialed it, added his name to a roster four pages in, then removed the pink part of the form Kevin had filled in. It was done.

"Give that to your teacher at the beginning of class!" Ms. Crawford had said handing Kevin his class admittance slip back before she stood. It was over. That, Ms. Crawford mused, was that. Her day, thankfully, had just ended.

Kevin had felt guilty suddenly. With that pink slip in his hand, he now held the last slice of bread in a room full of starving people. Behind him, he realized, were dozens of students as hungry for a class as he was.

With no more spots left for Summer school classes Ms. Crawford's day was done and those other students were now out of luck. Kevin realized then just how lucky he really was.

Ms. Crawford, Kevin also realized, now had the sad duty of telling the rest of those kids, the ones still standing in line behind Kevin, that enrollment for this years Summer classes just ended.

If there was a positive in any of this, it was that he just got the last seat, in the last class, on the last day of registration for Summer School.

Kevin didn't look at the other students on his way out that morning. Of course, if Kevin had known what was ahead of him, he may very well have passed on that one last chance.

Kevin didn't know what waited for him at the time, nor had he seen Ms. Crawford face, watching him leave the gym. Kevin might have wondered over that smile but thankfully he hadn't seen it.

Ms. Crawford rarely smiled. She did so this time looking at the slip and the name she held as she made a mental note to jot down a comment and leave it in Abby Clifton's in-box. There are good days and bad days, Ms. Crawford mused. Ms. Crawford's day had suddenly turned into a good day.

Ms. Crawford also decided to get tickets for this Summer's Play when it opened. She knew Abby and what Abby planned for her next play, and with any luck that young man would be Abby's newest little girl.

Chapter 3

Beginning Theater was the class, and Kevin's Summer was now filled. His instructor, according to the registration form, was a woman named Ms. Abby Clifton. He'd satisfied his aunt's concerns and went to bed, the night before school, and at least happy about that. Kevin woke early cussing even that part since he should be spending his Summer sleeping in late.

Kevin met Ms. Abby Clifton like the rest of the class that morning of the first day. Ms. Clifton greeted Kevin, as she did everyone, warmly, happily, and with a great deal of enthusiasm as they filed in. Too happy given the hour. They were meeting on the stage of the school's theater.

"Welcome. Welcome everyone," Ms. Abby Clifton said.

She smiled at each of them, but it was Kevin that fostered the widest part of her smile. Kevin, Abby mused, would definitely be cast as her Transsexual baby girl. Ms. Crawford, as always, had been right about the cute little Freshmen named Kevin when she'd left Abby that note.

Ms. Abby Clifton seemed very excited that Kevin and the rest were even there. Of course she had a right to be happy this Summer. This Summer she was doing her own play, and given the play she was developing she smiled again. Abby was sure it would be one of her best. Now all she had to do was convince these students standing before her of that.

Of course convincing them to play their parts wasn't going to be as difficult as it sometimes was. She knew all of those students either wanted to be there or had to be. In either case they had little choice and if she planned this carefully, by the time they discovered what roles they'd have it would be too late to change classes or back out of it.

Kevin, meanwhile, like the rest, smiled back at his new teacher, only Kevin did so without sharing the warmth of Ms. Clifton's smile or the other students. Kevin, also like the rest of his fellow students, didn't know that Abby was about to trample on a good portion of their pride, a great deal of their ego, and every bit of their dignity. Trample much of it right into the ground and all the while that smile.

"Hi, I'm Madden... Madden Madison. Isn't this about as exciting as it gets," the girl standing next to Kevin asked as she extended her hand.

Kevin, drifting off again realized that the girl standing next to him had said something.

"What," Kevin asked, but adding quickly, "sorry, I was somewhere else just then."

"I'd said hi, and that I am Madden Madison," Madden said keeping her hand out.

Kevin, not wishing to blow his first impression with this cute girl, who clearly seemed as enthusiastic as the teacher, smiled, extended his hand and said, "Hi. Kevin. Kevin Marks and yes, this should really be fun."

"OK class, settle down," Ms. Clifton said, but smiling, as she moved to the center of the theater's stage as she added, "lots to cover."

The class, along with Kevin and Madden went quiet and faced the teacher once again.

"First the schedule..." Ms. Clifton said looking at her binder. She flipped a page, paused and nodded to herself.

Ms. Clifton began by explaining the schedule: Class would run from June 20 to August 20. Nine weeks at three days per week. Those days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays would be split into two halves.

Classes would begin from 9:00 o'clock in the morning to 11:30 mid morning for the first half. The second half would start up at 1:00 o'clock and run to 3:30 in the afternoon. They would have a hour and a half for lunch.

Kevin calculated the weeks, days and time in his head as he stood there listening. Nine weeks of five hour days for three days a week. That was fifteen hours of class per week. Hours and hours of agony not counting homework. Homework, Kevin mused, trying to decide what sort of homework there was in theater 101.

"Any questions so far," Ms. Clifton asked, pausing till it was clear that no one was going to say anything, as she added, "very well then, lets move on to what we will be doing this Summer:"

Ms. Clifton had let that schedule part sink in, then went on to explain what she expected regarding attendance and grading. Ms. Clifton also promised that by the end of this class everyone would have a working knowledge of what it takes to actually put on a real live stage play.

Ms. Clifton did so with a warning that within this schedule, as tight as it was, there was very little time to waste. She went on to explain that they would build the sets first, have costumes designed and made and then, together, work on the play's dialog.

Kevin wondered if anyone else caught the order of things they would be doing. Ms. Clifton had said they'd build the set first, costumes next, and then work on the play itself. It appeared to Kevin that the order of activities was reversed.

Chapter 4

"This is so exciting," Madden said in a whisper after leaning closer to Kevin.

"It really is," Kevin said. He lied and to himself added, 'NOT!'

It sounded tiresome, boring and exacting, Kevin decided, as he stood there looking over his fellow students. Kevin had the notion he was the only one not excited to be there. Kevin had no desire to know what it took to create and put on a stage play and even less desire to act in one.

Kevin and his fellow students, Ms. Clifton said happily, would stage a play from start to finish and do just about all of it with the exception of actually building the theater or bolting down the chairs. That last was suppose to be a joke Ms. Clifton noted. Ms. Clifton didn't seem to notice, nor care, that no one laughed.

It was odd right from the start, Kevin mused. Odd, because their first assignment was to actually build the sets first. Building sets without knowing anything of the play itself seemed kind of weird. Ms. Clifton would not say anything about the play other than it first needed a set.

They needed a set and props, or properties. Those props followed the set design and construction and then the costumes, Ms. Clifton noted. Odd again, Kevin mused.

Very odd, Kevin mused again as he tried understanding how you can build a set without first knowing what to build.

Meanwhile, Ms. Clifton noted, and while they were working on the set, she was also going to get their individual measurements for their costumes. All of the students would be costumed, Ms. Clifton noted.

"Ms. Clifton," Kevin asked holding his hand up.

"Yes, what is your question.... Kevin? It is Kevin isn't it," Ms. Clifton asked.

"Yes ma'am," Kevin said and added, "What sort of costumes will we be wearing?"

"Well Kevin, right now, I'm still working with the designer on that and, to be honest, I'd rather not say till we have settled in on the actual designs first," Ms. Clifton said smiling as she added, "was there anyone else that had a question?"

No one said a word and Kevin realized no one but he seemed to care. Moreover, Ms. Clifton hadn't given him so much as a hint on what their costumes might look like. How can you design a costume without a notion on what the play was about?

"OK then," Ms. Clifton noted when no one responded as she added, "then let's start with our set since that is going to take us through the next three days."

With that said, each of the students were given green shop smocks before Ms. Clifton also showed everyone where the paint and materials were. On a table, behind them, were drawings and pictures that Ms. Clifton pointed out would be guidelines or suggestions on designing the set as they moved first to the supply room.

Chapter 5

Ms. Clifton was everywhere helping everyone with the task she had assigned to each. Kevin and those same two boys Kevin started with, began making a simple one by two inch framing for the muslin they would be painting. The frame was a standard construction, according to Ms. Clifton, to take and hold the painted cloth the other students were working on.

There was going to be three separate backdrops as walls, with one designed with a window. There would be two wings built, one for either side of the stage with the one on the right having a door. Several students began painting the muslin with a base white color before the design was to begin.

Ms. Clifton, as everyone began working, began to explain about the 'what' they were working on and 'why'.

"OK everyone, you are actually working on the setting of a theater performance. The setting, beginning with these backdrops, provides an immediate atmosphere for the actors to bring their story to life," Ms. Clifton said as the students hammered and painted.

"What do you mean by atmosphere," a girl named Susan asked.

"Atmosphere is actually that setting... Quite literally it 'sets' the tone of the play. Illusion is in the vision so our attention to detail is important, but that setting is first. First because you've got to set the illusion for the audience, then set the scene," Ms. Clifton said.

"Scenes," that same girl asked.

"Scenes! You've got to establish what scenes are needed for your production. You want to create scenes that have the best possible effect on the audience. The scene gives your audience a glimpse of the world that you as the characters will inhabit," Ms. Clifton said and added, "in this case we are designing a pre-school."

Chapter 6

"A pre-school," Terry, another student, repeated.

"A pre-school. On the design table... the one I've set up, are interior images of various pre-schools and day care centers to give us an idea of what an audience is going to expect to see," Ms. Clifton said moving the students to the images she had sitting on a table.

Everyone moved to that table and those images as Ms. Clifton added, "Remember, the background is the largest part of the set and you generally want it painted to create the illusion of rooms or open spaces. In this case we want the audience to get the impression of standing against an opposite wall just inside of that pre-school."

Abby noted by way of pointing to some examples of walls as she began handing out the images she was referring to.

Another boy pushed a paint cart out with brushes in a can.

Abby moved to the paint, lifted a one gallon can and said, "the most widely used paint for scenery is casein, a water-based paint that can be cleaned up with soap and water. As you begin to paint the backdrops, I want you to consider what a pre-school might look like, then design it and paint it, so consider both your base colors and trims."

Kevin took hold of a work table, along with Chuck and two other boys, then everyone, under the direction of Abby, began working. Ms. Clifton insisted everyone call her Abby, who pointed out what materials were needed and the names of the items they were to use. It wasn't nearly as boring as Kevin had imagined as he begin cutting the soft one by two inch pine for the first frames to become walls.

An hour went by, two and the first brake came then. Kevin and the others had fashioned the three frames for the background, and a few more had started painting the muslin. The muslin, now a base white, would be attached by staples to the frame. They were like giant canvases.

The details would be painted on after the base dried. Over that white they were taught how to simulate wood for a door with the walls now in primary colors. Everyone had questions about what the play was about still, but Abby clearly wasn't saying.

Kevin thought it odd again and he was sure everyone else did as well. Abby did add that those measurements, the ones for their costumes, would be taken by a seamstress. They were working within the second part of the class when that seamstress, Rose, arrived.

The woman, Rose, arrived and within half an hour had taken all of the measurements. She did this individually and behind a partition but even clothed it was still unnerving. No one bothered to ask about the costumes since it was clear Abby wasn't going to share her reasons just yet.

In no time, Abby noted reassuringly, everyone would have an idea of what those costumes would look like. Again Abby was vague about those particulars saying only that their costumes would come soon enough.

Abby, also promised, and this came with a smile, that no one would be required to get naked. Another joke, Abby noted laughing, but that actually was a relief shared by everyone there, although again no one laughed.

Everyone did laugh when it came time to decorate the back wall beginning with each student doing a finger painting of their own to decorate the walls with. Free standing shelves on rollers were brought in and toys, as basic props, were added.

The two wings would be finished tomorrow, Abby said, and by the end of that class the stage would be more or less set. With the back wall done after adding alphabet letters and numbers, they had a pretty good imitation of a pre-school or day care center.

Everyone left with a growing feeling of camaraderie after working almost the full five hours on the sets. That following day everyone was at least nodding to each other warmly when class started and it started with some additional props. Cute props one of the girls noted although that wasn't shared by the boys.

Most of the additional props consisted of a couple of low tables and some short chairs already in the property room. Those matched in color with storage bins holding toys.

Toddler toys, as well as a couple of mock up toddler toys they made out of foam board. Adult size toddler toys like a Tiny Tikes car and wagon they had to fashion with only one side, the side facing the audience, finished.

The boys pretty much ignored the dolls and stuffed animals that came out towards the end of the day. They ignored them until Abby handed Kevin a large Patti Play Pal doll to dress. Most of the dolls were the large, life size, or toddler size, dolls at nearly three feet tall and all of the stuffed animals were just as big.

When Kevin protested, a little, over dressing a doll, Abby only smiled and said, "there are no gender barriers in her class!"

With Kevin's protest put aside, but still with a bit of a grumbling on his part, he put his doll Patti in panties, a slip and pink dress from a box of little girl clothes. Another guy, that guy named Chuck, was given the task of tying ribbons into bows. Bows Chuck discovered that went around the necks of several large teddy bears.

By the end of class on Wednesday they had a decent looking set filled with props, toys, dolls and teddy bears that added the detail Abby was looking for. They all stood off the stage looking at a very cute version of a toddler's place. It really was a fairly convincing image of a day care center but now in an adult's size.

With the third class day nearly over and most of the set done everyone worked on lighting and what Abby called their marks. Their marks or locations was tape on the floor marking positions of the actors for the audiences sake. She showed them where center stage was. Stage right, left and back were also marked.

No matter what the questions though, there was still no real discussions or answers from Abby on the play itself. Other students, besides Kevin were growing almost as concerned.

Chapter 7

Abby's agenda that first day of the second week, she noted right at the start of class, was to gather a background for the play itself. The background information, she noted, would give them each a sense of what Abby was hoping to achieve.

It was an easy day, Abby noted, and set aside mostly to watch two videos. One movie before lunch, another after. It was going to be necessary background, Abby noted, and relative to how her play would be crafted.

It was Tuesday and the whole day was set aside for those two videos. They would then spend an entire day on Wednesday discussing them. For the most part Kevin's panic was lessoned by the relative ease of not doing anything but watching movies.

Abby also wanted, as part of their homework, to review other plays. Plays she'd formed into a synopsis for each as handouts. Plays that focused on two very different but very strong concepts emphasizing what she called a singular setting.

That singular setting she noted would be like the one she planned. Kevin took his handout as did the others noting he was looking at an overview of Death of a Salesman and The Glass Menagerie. Both plays, Abby again noted, was going to form the basis of her own. Her play, she emphasized, would be strong on characters, linear and have a clear beginning and end.

Meanwhile there were the two movies to watch. Everyone found a chair and sat waiting for the first movie as Abby pushed the video tape into the player below the large TV.

"OK, this first movie is called the Breakfast Club and was released in 1985. It was directed by John Huges. The Breakfast Club, if you have never seen the movie, is about five uniquely different students forced to spend a full Saturday together, under detention, within the confines of their school's library," Abby noted as the tape started.

Kevin wasn't sure when or if he'd seen the movie but Madden remembered it as they shifted comfortably into their chairs.

As the movie began with the sound down Abby noted, "the entire script is written with the dialog and interactions, as the focus. All of it between five students: Allison is played by Ally Sheedy, who is a weirdo; Brian played by Anthony Michael Hall is a nerd; John, played by Judd Nelson, is a criminal; Claire is played by Molly Ringwald, who is a prom queen type; and Andy, the last boy, is played by Emilio Estevez, a jock."

Abby emphasized the actors as the opening title began still without sound. She paused a moment before adding, "At first, as the play unfolds, they are quiet, withdrawn and slightly antagonistic or indifferent towards each other. However, as the day progresses, they start talking and learn that behind their stereotypical exteriors, they are all pretty much the same. What is so remarkable about this movie is that the entire time is spent within that library - that singular setting."

The movie took them to their first break. It wasn't a bad movie Kevin thought as he stood to stretch. He went off by himself for lunch spending the rest of his time under a large elm near the theater. He merged with the rest of the class a few minutes after lunch ended.

"Now for the second movie," Abby said changing tapes after everyone returned from lunch and was seated.

Abby slipped the tape in but didn't hit the play button as she said, "this second video is Look Who's Talking and was released in 1988. It was Directed by Amy Heckerling. Look Who's Talking is a comedy staring a baby named Micky. A baby boy, but with Bruce Willit's adult voice."

"Remember that," Abby noted smiling. Abby paused a moment then added, "Baby Micky's mother Mollie is played by Krstie Alley. The third person and another significant actor is a cab driver named James Ubriacco, played by John Travolta. James, who the baby hopes and who ultimately becomes his father, is really the focus. The movie is done in a somewhat witty, cute and predictable way but the concept itself makes it very unique."

Again everyone sat quietly as the movie began. Both movies brought them to the end of that day. What had everyone actually talking, at the end of that second movie, wasn't so much the movies themselves, but why those two movies? They were very different genres. One was a drama, and the other a comedy, and neither seemed to have anything in common with the other.

Abby would not give an inch on any of their questions, nor hint at what she planned, but she did promise that by tomorrows class they would know. Meanwhile, Abby noted, they were more than welcome and even encouraged to speculate.

Chapter 8

They did speculate among themselves and that began right after Tuesday's class. There were hints beginning with the backdrops and props. Good hints given that it was designed for toddlers and that fit the context of a baby in Look Who's Talking. When they began to fold in the context of The Breakfast Club format it was kind of easy to begin seeing what the play might or could be like.

Obviously it was about toddlers. Toddlers in a day care center and most likely, since there was no prop or background changes, it would always be 'in' the day care center.

Speculation on every one's part obviously, but it seemed to fit in an odd sort of way. Abby, it was decided, was going to have toddlers spending their day learning about each other in much the same way as those teens did in the movie The Breakfast Club.

Since it was toddler's, played by adults, then it was most likely going to be something similar to that baby Micky with Bruce Willit's voice. No one was really sure of the details or how that would work in their play, but it was clear they had a handle on at least a concept.

Abby asked about their speculations and ideas after they settled in for class that Wednesday morning. She was smiling as those speculations were voiced. She also said that they were pretty much right, making those that were convinced on what it would be, before then, smile.

Abby also promised an overview before everyone would get into our costumes which, Abby noted, were now ready and scheduled to arrive that very day. Offering an overview seemed odd only because they thought they now had a handle on the play. Although it was kind of exciting in some ways watching this come together and being part of it, Kevin thought.

As boring as it had first appeared, putting a play together, from the ground up, was definitely challenging and interesting in some ways. Unfortunately Kevin's excitement, along with everyone else, would end very abruptly when the costumes arrived. They had a hint of what they would be wearing not too long after Abby began to outline the play and their parts in it.

Again, they had been mostly right about what they thought the play would be. They would indeed be playing their individual parts as toddlers, and it would indeed be focused mostly on dialogs. Dialogs and those interactions between those toddlers, played by adults, and very much like it was in The Breakfast Club.

What Abby added to her confirmation was a short profile of those toddlers themselves, but not before noting that the play would be very allegorical. The toddlers she noted, but didn't say flatly, would be representative of our society at large. Each toddler was, in fact, going to represent a very well defined segment of that society.

Abby wanted the audience to smile first, perhaps laugh a little but, most important of all, take a message home with them when the play ended. Abby also wanted their very best from them, she said. Abby mentioned that last part, she said, because she wanted everyone to take seriously their roles, as odd as they might seem at first.

The fact that Kevin had never acted before was what prompted his question and concern over what Abby expected as his very best, since giving his very best seemed impossible. Abby assured Kevin, as she did with all of them, that they were going to start learning that part next and would know it when the time came.

Kevin sat there as quietly as everyone else did while Abby talked, but it was clear now or at least becoming clear what their individual roles would be, or might be. Kevin also realized they would be dressing as toddlers trying to imagine what toddlers wore. Kevin was not thrilled over the prospects of some of those images as he sat there.

Chapter 9

Then it struck him...

It struck him full in the face as he looked to see if anyone else might be getting it. It was so obvious suddenly and that scared Kevin even more. Abby had delayed this whole part of the process on purpose. She had held back on what their roles would be so there was no backing out.

They had been had, Kevin realized, given the amount of time that had passed. Abby was pretty cleaver in that regard, Kevin noted. Kevin, as he sat there thinking on it, was sure of it.

Enough time, in building the sets and props and watching those movies, had passed that if anyone, including Kevin, dropped out now it would count as an incomplete and not a withdrawal. Not exactly an "F" for fail, but almost as bad. The fact that she needed this small bit of an edge, or insurance, as it were, suddenly made Kevin wonder some and then worry more.

Kevin worried and wondered even more when Abby began announcing the breakout of the players. Of the sixteen students in class, Abby had picked six for the principle or lead roles. Two others, both female, would play their roles as the day care center guardians. The rest of the students, girls, would be cast as background toddlers and mothers or fathers of toddlers coming and going.

Kevin's heart skipped a beat when Abby announced who those six were. For those key roles there was Kevin, Mark, Chuck, Madden, Susan and Carol. Kevin, along with the other five, would be those principle toddlers. The particular roles for each hadn't yet been fully dialogued, Abby noted, but soon would be, she promised.

Kevin grew more worried as Abby noted that he and the other five she identified needed to remain while the rest were excused for the remainder of their class day. Abby noted that they, those six remaining, would be costumed first with the rest costumed by the end of next class.

That is when they met Ms. Rose Baker, the seamstress, once again. They met her as Abby welcomed her along with a girl named Tina. Tina, much younger than Rose, was introduced as Ms. Rose's assistant.

"This is making me nervous," Kevin said.

"Me too a little," Madden noted but slightly more happy over the mystery.

Kevin, at least, had every right to be nervous as that seamstress, Ms. Rose Baker, began bringing in the outfits. They were on hangers. Kevin did smile suddenly. The costumes were on a rack and you simply had to smile. Kevin clearly was not nearly as nervous as he imagined the girls must be given the dresses hanging on the portable wheeled rack Rose pushed in.

Behind Rose, pushing a cart, was that girl Tina and then Kevin's heart froze. Between the rack and that cart it was obvious this was not going to be cool at all. It wasn't just dresses on the racks that bothered him because those were not towels on that cart.

Kevin wasn't the only one caught by surprise over what was on that cart, because they all heard the word diapers whispered in surprise by someone off to Kevin's left. On the rack were those toddler clothes. On the cart clearly the baby side of those clothes. There were overalls and what looked to be shortalls as well as those cute little dresses.

Toddler clothing, Kevin mused, but in adult sizes and that was obvious given those were 'their' costumes. Kevin didn't think anyone had thought about what a toddler might wear including what went under those outfits. Watching Rose and her assistant Tina setting up partitions and unpacking made it all too clear what toddlers wore and it was becoming more agonizing as they did so.

Abby now had everyone's undivided attention and nearly all of them, including Kevin, were in a full panic. Those few minutes it took watching the stuff those two women laid out fostered a shocked silence and in that silence Abby began to talk about the characters.

Chapter 10

"Your individual roles are going to be based on, for one thing, gender. Gender types or, more accurately, stereotypes. Stereotypes, gender definitions and, of course, gender orientation. Each toddler, in this case each of you, will be representing those extreme, often misunderstood, stereotypes found within society and, most often, outside the norms of society," Abby said before pausing.

No one spoke.

"So, based on that concept, there is going to be a straight male toddler. A straight male toddler, who is macho and homophobic to a fault. Beside him, but opposite, will also be a straight female toddler and a feminist to the extreme. In addition to those two there is going to be a gay male and gay female toddler," Abby said pausing for those to sink in.

She allowed a few minutes to pass.

"Next, and last but not least, will be our two Transisional toddlers. Transisional as in Transsexuals. One of those toddlers is what we call a MTF or male to female transsexual toddler, and playing counter to her, a FTM or female to male transsexual toddler," Abby said happily.

"You mean him," Kevin noted for no other reason than it sounded odd.

"Did you have a question," Abby asked.

"You called that male to female her. Isn't he still a he," Kevin asked.

"Good question Kevin. The answer is yes and no. Physically the male to female transsexual is still the same gender, male, but as a transsexual they identify with the opposite sex so, in the male to female transsexual he actually believes he's a she and therefore prefers being called a she," Abby said and added, "as does the female to male who prefers being called a he."

Kevin looked at Madden and she him. He tried to imagine Madden gay or butch if she was that FTM and couldn't. Madden, of course was looking at Kevin and wondering that very same thing as well.

'He'd make a cute little girl,' Madden decided.

Two straight toddlers, two gay toddlers and two transsexual toddlers. Six toddlers all together, Abby noted, which of course, required three males and three females, which, coincidentally, mapped into their group perfectly. Everyone began to take glances at each other. Everyone was wondering which character would be which person.

"Say, I just thought of something," Madden said.

"What," Kevin asked.

"One of those dresses is for a boy," Madden said in a kind of half whisper to Kevin.

"What," Kevin asked in a slight panic as he went over Abby's list in his mind.

"Kevin, if I am hearing Abby correctly, one of those dresses could very well be for the boy playing that male to female toddler. Which also means that the girl playing the female to male will be the one wearing pants," Madden said.

"No way," Kevin said.

"It makes more sense," Madden said.

"Not really... OK, look, there are three girls and three dresses," Kevin said feeling his mouth drying. Kevin began to realize, in that instant Abby told them what the individual roles would be, that one of them, one of the boys, would be playing a girl.

It was only wishful thinking on his part that he was wrong. One of the boys would be playing a straight, another a gay with one of them playing that transsexual male to female toddler.

"OK," Madden said deciding not to push it.

Kevin would know soon enough as would the boy Abby picked to play that part. Madden smiled casually as she decided that Kevin really would make the cutest girl of those three boys.

Kevin kept his eyes glued on Abby. None of the other boys, like Chuck, made eye contact with any of the other boys. It was clear they were thinking about which of them would end up being that transsexual and, if one of those dresses was his, which dress would it be.

As Abby was giving them that overview, she was clearly setting them up for their assignments or those roles. Rose, meanwhile, with her assistant Tina, were setting up curtains. Those curtains draped from a portable set of racks which was obviously there for them to get into their costumes.

Kevin counted, in desperation again, the outfits on that rack and he did that a number of times. No matter how many times he did so there were still three dresses. What made Kevin suddenly feel better was that there were only three dresses and only three girls. The dresses had to be for the girls he decided.

Being a transsexual didn't necessarily mean a dress, Kevin mused, and that thought helped. For slightly longer than an instant he was relieved over those numbers of dresses matching the number of girls.

If one of them, one of the boys, was going to be wearing a dress there would be four dresses. Four dresses would for sure suggest that he or one of the other guys would be wearing a dress, but there was only three dresses.

'Please, please, please make that so,' Kevin mused.

Madden was clearly wrong, Kevin also mused, and with some amount of relief. Relief short lived though because, Chuck, the guy sitting on the other side of Kevin, also mentioned the not so obvious.

"One of those dresses has got to be for one of us guys," Chuck whispered in a panic.

Chapter 11

"Damn," Chuck said.

"What," Kevin asked, since Chuck had clearly meant it for Kevin to hear.

"Don't you get it? One of the girls is going to be playing a female to male transsexual - a boy," Chuck noted but now more to himself than to Kevin.

"What are you saying," Kevin asked.

"Look, there are three girls in our group," Chuck said and added, "and one of those girls is a female to male transsexual. One of these girls is going to be playing the part of a boy! Boys, even pretend boys, don't wear dresses."

"Damn," Chuck said again under his breath.

"Damn is right," Kevin said. Obviously Chuck was right. If that girl, whoever played that girl, was going to be a FTM then she was a girl dressing as a boy. That particular girl wouldn't be needing one of those dresses. That left one spare dress.

Kevin's heart sank as he reworked that bit of logic out. Not only were they going to be wearing diapers, and by the looks of those they were very thick, but baby pants besides. Baby pants of all things. Only that was the least of it because in one guy's case, one of them, there was going to be in a dress as well.

Diapers, baby pants and a dress? Kevin was sure he wasn't the only one thinking hard about taking that "incomplete" they would get if we dropped out. Mark, the boy on the other side of Chuck, clearly wanted to get up and walk right then and there and even whispered it.

To hell with this class, Kevin mused, but in another thought, there was his aunt. Kevin had already been overruled about Summer school anyway.

He'd been overruled because he was going to be short those units going into his Freshman year without it. They had already had that argument soon after it became clear Kevin would be missing a class beginning as a Freshman.

Kevin's aunt had also made it clear, very clear, but in the kindest sort of way, that if he walked away from this class, any class for that matter, or dropped out of Summer School, Kevin was going to be pretty much on his own as far she was concerned. She saw no reason to support him, she'd said, if he wasn't willing to at least do his part and keep up with school.

"Damn," Kevin whispered loud enough for Madden to hear.

"What," Madden said.

"One of those guys is going to have to wear a dress," Kevin said.

"You mean one of you guys," Madden said.

"OK, so one of us guys is going to have to wear a dress," Kevin said gritting his teeth.

"Told you so," Madden said.

"OK, so you're right. It's still a one in three chance it's not me," Kevin said.

"Hope it's you," Madden said.

"WHAT," Kevin said loud enough to get attention from a couple of the students. He went silent and those looking turned back watching the seamstress as Kevin asked, "why would you say that?"

"That's easy, you'll make a cuter girl than those other two," Madden said in a whisper and smiling.

"My ego thanks you very much," Kevin said.

"It's true, like it or not, and if I was casting the part, you'd get it," Madden said smiling, but slightly mischievously or so it seemed.

"Great," Kevin said and added, "and do me a favor... keep your opinion to yourself."

Madden smiled and nodded an understanding yes.

Chapter 12

Kevin was also thinking about his aunt. He was trying to figure out a reason for dropping this class. Dropping it in a way that wouldn't drop her support. Kevin desperately needed that support with his mom out of the picture.

Kevin really had no choice but to sit there and agonize over his fate. He felt very trapped in those minutes and only hoped, as he sat there, that he wasn't the guy in any of those dresses. He calculated that again and again and he still had a one in three chance.

Abby left them to speculate who was who for a bit as they watched the privacy panels going up. That assistant, Tina left once more, and returned this time carrying a large plastic storage tub. The tub went behind the neck high curtain that the seamstress Rose was fixing in place.

It was then, as that woman Rose finished, that Abby asked them to go up, one by one, after she called their names, to get into their assigned costumes.

Kevin could feel his heart pounding in his chest and could have sworn that Chuck's and Mark's were pounding just as loud. All of them were going to be babies, but one of them was going to be a girl baby...

Ms. Clifton made it sound so casual when she said it. Costumes, that word, it sounded so innocent and simple, but they knew otherwise or at least Kevin did.

It wasn't so simple stepping into a diaper and baby pants to wear in front of a couple of hundred people. Kevin's only hope was that he would be the straight toddler or at least the gay, because he suspected both would be wearing pants of some sort.

It didn't take long to discover Kevin wasn't going to play at least one of the guys. As it happens Mark was the first, and Mark would be playing Brad. Brad, Ms. Clifton said, was the straight toddler.

When Mark got up for his costume he was smiling smugly. Kevin enviously watched Mark walk towards the area to change. Kevin still had a 50/50 chance for pants.

Chuck and Kevin tried acting casual as they both watched Mark go behind the panel. They were all curious on how Mark would look which, of course, was how everyone else would look. Since Mark was the first he would more or less break the ice, and Kevin was also glad of that, at least.

It took about ten minutes and a hint of their own costumes came when Mark walked out from behind that curtain. No one dared laugh. While Mark was changing they could only see the top of his head. When Mark stepped out someone snickered and another gasped.

Mark wore a dark blue pair of bib overalls with Bob The Builder on the front over a white tee-shirt. It was clearly a very juvenile outfit but that wasn't all, nor the reason for that snicker.

It was a cute look, Kevin thought if he ignored his part in this. Cute with the obvious snap buttons on the inside of Mark's legs but, Kevin was sure, no one would admit that. Although that wasn't exactly true because the girls, giving their smiles of approval, must have thought otherwise.

Of course what they noticed first, was the most obvious, but Kevin avoided thinking about it as Mark walked to his chair. It was his puffy bottom and that bottom way too puffy even for a girl on the chubby side.

That puffy back side of Mark's, moving back and forth in an exaggerated kind of way, was very obvious as he walked. It left no doubt over what he was wearing as that bubble of roundness started just below and went all around his waist.

Chapter 13

Kevin wasn't sure how big those diapers were, but clearly they had to be huge to make Mark's pants puff out like that. It left absolutely no doubt to what Mark was wearing.

Kevin wondered as well why Mark would have to wear plastic baby pants, if he was, since he was in coveralls. Kevin, more for his sake than Mark's, decided he wasn't wearing those baby pants. Didn't need them.

As for the rest of it, it was fairly detailed as a costume right down to the shoes. Mark was wearing a pair of pure white high top baby shoes and to Kevin's amazement little bells had been added to the laces of Mark's shoes.

Each step Mark took there was a jingle. A lot of jingles walking over before he sat. Their attention was only fleeting and split between the teacher and Mark. Someone else was now next.

Chuck was called up next and in that moment, in that instant, as Chuck stood, Kevin crossed his fingers. Kevin's turn would be next since it was obvious Abby was calling the boys up first.

If that was true and if Chuck wasn't the transsexual baby Kevin would be the first one in a dress. Kevin kept wishing, in the privacy of his thoughts, that it would be Chuck in that first dress.

'Please, please, please,' Kevin repeated silently as Chuck stood. All of Kevin's fingers were crossed.

It was unnerving, maddening, like watching a pageant where they start with the third place winner leaving the last two to speculate in agony over which of them would be the winner, or in this case, the loser.

Like a pageant you wouldn't know until the second place winner was announced before knowing who has won. Kevin watched Ms. Clifton as intensely as he would watch a jury foreman that was about to pronounce his guilt or innocence.

"Chuck, you will be playing Carl, the gay toddler!" Ms. Clifton said.

Chuck took a fleeting, but smug glance at Kevin before his walk towards the panel. His frown changed instantly into a smile and the remaining girls and Mark just as quickly looked at Kevin. Kevin was going to be that want-to-be girl.

With Chuck the one to wear the second set of pants, Kevin was the obvious pageant winner, or in this case, the loser! That was it! That was the last pair of pants for the boys and that meant Kevin would be the male to female transsexual.

Kevin tried not looking back at those girls who took those seconds to watch him before turning back towards where Chuck was going to be changed. Madden, just before turning to Kevin, took one last look at those adorable little dresses.

Madden touched Kevin's hand lightly with a reassuring pat as she whispered, "smart teacher."

Kevin didn't respond.

Chuck went happily behind the partitions and began to change. Now it was just a matter of time for Kevin. Now all that was left was in knowing which of those dresses was his. He didn't look at the dresses any more.

Madden, as did all of the girls, looked. They were just as interested.

Chuck's outfit, after that short time it took to get into it, was a pair of short pants. Very short pants strapped with suspenders but with a bib, sort of like Mark's overalls, but with short legs and in a dark purple. There was that familiar rainbow that gays have adopted as their symbol on the pocket of his bib and under it he wore a pink tee-shirt.

Chuck didn't seem too hung up on it as he came over to the group and sat again. Of course why would Chuck be hung-up on his outfit, Kevin mused, considering those dresses still hung on the rack and he was now in pants.

Kevin got a nod of sympathy from Chuck as he walked back waddling as much as Mark had before sitting. The girls were smiling affectionately.

Chuck's bottom seemed even larger than Mark's, Kevin noticed, but he thought it was because of the short pants. Chuck too wore pure white high top baby shoes and those little bells on each. Kevin then saw a hint of his baby pants as Chuck bent slightly to sit making his shorts draw taught.

Baby pants! It was agonizing seeing those. A clear edge of his baby pants now showed where it attached around the elastic of his legs. The girls were obviously delighted over the look because Chuck got a lot of their attention when he came out from behind that partition. Kevin wanted to run and hide somewhere.

Chapter 14

Kevin's heart was in his throat when Ms. Clifton nodded at him, shrugged a little, sympathetically, but then smiled as she said, "Kevin, as you might have guessed by now, you will be playing Martin who is also going to be known as Mary. Mary Beth and our male to female transsexual."

"Great," Kevin said allowing his shoulders to slump a little.

"It's going to be one of our most difficult roles," Ms. Clifton noted.

"No kidding," Kevin said allowing Ms. Clifton's confidence to flow over him.

Great! That was it. With Mark and Chuck now dressed there were no more choices left. No other boys left. No options and no escape. Kevin was going to be the one wearing the dress. Which dress wasn't clear to him, but that didn't matter much. A dress, like a rose, is a dress.

Ms. Clifton was so calm! Like a judge pronouncing guilty and then giving Kevin the death penalty! The death penalty in this case the demise of his ego, his pride, his very masculinity. All of it now doomed and all Kevin got from Ms. Clifton was a little sympathy, that bit of confidence and now that stupid smile.

There was no more emotion in Ms. Clifton's voice than had been for the other two guys, but then again she wouldn't be the one dressing as a toddler girl. Nothing in what she said gave any more weight to what he would be wearing and he knew in an instant which dress it was going to be.

A boy that wanted to be a girl, Kevin mused, would want to be girlish. A boy that wanted to be a girlish girl would not want to leave any doubt he wanted to be a girl. Girlish, sissy...

Prissy. Prissy as in Pretty In Pink.

Damn, Kevin mused silently. He knew exactly which dress as he stood, and then for sure as he saw Rose take up that not so little, little pink dress hanging on the rack. Had to be the pink one Kevin sighed given his luck so far. He also saw Rose's assistant Tina, standing next to her, lift what he assumed, with a little more grief, was the slip.

Kevin felt doomed to a fate worse than death as he made his way to that partition. A dress and under it a slip and under that a diaper cover and, no doubt, his very own diaper.

At least Chuck and Mark's diapers and those plastic panties, while somewhat obvious, would still be hidden. Kevin's, he knew, wouldn't be.

Kevin moved reluctantly, slowly, a death march! He was doomed to make that the long slow walk towards the execution of what little of his ego remained.

He was going to be a damn girl want-to-be! A sissy, fairy, pantywaist, a pansy. Little miss priss and a dozen other words that came to mind in those few feet. He'd heard those words boys used for 'those' other boys.

It was a play Kevin said to himself. It was just a costume, Kevin added in silence. It was a play and those things nothing more than a costume he kept repeating to himself with each step.

A play and a costume, Kevin said over and over again as he walked towards that divider, towards that smile on Rose's face. Why did they smile?

What was it about a guy wearing a dress that made women so happy? Did they see him as a convert? Was he, by wearing a dress, now one of them?

Hell no, Kevin mused. And were it not for his aunt, he'd of simply walked out of that place without looking back. Only he couldn't and he couldn't allow those watching to see him upset.

It was a costume, nothing more. To show any emotion, negative emotion most of all, would give it too much emphasis. Kevin didn't smile but he'd lost his frown at least.

Kevin stepped back behind the curtain and Rose, as perky as Ms. Clifton, said 'hi'. Her assistant simply nodded, but she too was smiling. Why did she have to smile like that, Kevin pondered.

"You can take your things off behind that next partition," Rose said nodding towards a four foot wide panel nearly five feet high that they had erected behind the one he walked behind.

Kevin nodded forcing himself to be as casual as he could be given the circumstances. As bad as it was Kevin didn't want the guys at least to see him suffer. He would be brave, he mused.

"How ironic, Kevin mused. He would be brave so they wouldn't think he was a sissy and he was about to dress as a sissy. "Shoot me now," Kevin whispered.

Kevin went behind that other partition holding his shoulders straight and keeping his face neutral. The other two boy's things were on hangers set on a small rack and below that was a plastic box for their shoes and socks.

There was a folding chair. Kevin swallowed and began to undress - slowly. Unfortunately, you can only take so long taking off your clothes.

"This first!" Rose said happily handing over one of those exaggerated diapers. That diaper was huge! Like a puffy ball of soft cotton with holes in it. A huge puffy ball of cotton.

A massive thing as it came around the partition towards Kevin's hand. They didn't actually pin on, Kevin noticed, but there were diaper pins attached on either side to make it appear that they did.

They were large diaper pins twice normal size, and those on that diaper, his diaper, were in pink. Even if that diaper pulled on it hardly made much difference given how thick it was and it was very thick.

Not nearly as heavy as he imagined it might be given that thickness. Kevin was guessing it wasn't a real diaper but it looked real enough and that part mattered most. So too those pink teddy bears designed onto the head of those girlish diaper pins.

Kevin was trying other tricks to make myself feel better as he began the task of stepping into and lifting that diaper to his waist. He was going to be an actor. This was a costume and nothing more. This was all make believe, Hollywood... this was the theater.

This was not real and had nothing whatsoever to do with him in real life, Kevin mused. He was an actor he said, more to myself again, as the diaper came up.

Thinking that, thinking of this as an actor might, made it seem more like a costume, but regardless of what he was thinking, it was definitely more like a diaper than underpants. Problem was he wasn't an actor.

It was also pink and why a diaper had to be pink was something else he considered as he drew the fluffy, almost too puffy, softness of it up along my legs. It had to be at least two inches thick at the front, at least that at the back. Foamy, soft, almost like stepping into a large puffy cushion or throw pillow.

Although, as Kevin did so, he at least did like the idea of them as pants. At least you didn't get pinned into it, but that too didn't matter all of a sudden, because when they were set in place it was like wearing a very large very puffy soft cotton bubble.

And it looked like a baby's diaper although he couldn't see all of it with it on. Not the back either now that he had it on, but it was adding at least two inches to his butt and his hands confirmed that.

Two inches on his butt and that much again circled him to the front and that he was looking at. He wasn't sure how much was between my legs but by the feel of it way more than he cared for and there was no way he was going to bend to look or try and touch any of it.

"And these next! The ruffles go towards the back," Rose said when it was obvious he had the diaper on. She said that handing over a very little girlish, but not so little, pair of panties that were designed to look like those fancy rhumba panties you sometimes see on baby girls.

"Kill me now," Kevin whispered to himself

Large panties. Panties, Kevin noted, and in a shimmering pink nylon with a set of three white lace rows that went across the back and a not so tiny pink satin bow set at the middle of the top row.

Little girl panties for a little girl want-to-be Kevin mused in agony. He wasn't sure if he moaned or not as he reached for them. Ruffles in back, Rose's voice came to him again... ruffles in back.

Kevin took hold of the satiny baby pants that swished lightly as they moved, and he noticed almost immediately that they were lined in a pinkish plastic. That plastic lining clearly made them baby's pants. Baby girl baby panties, he mused, in a kind of personal agony as he stepped into them.

Kevin didn't spend as much time on getting into those as he had the diaper. They fit over the diaper almost perfectly and the puff of the diaper gave the panties a puffy look as he set them in place.

Unfortunately adding those ruffled panties added another inch or two at the back because of the ruffled lace that now stuck out a little more. His only hope was that the slip and dress covered them.

"Slip," Rose said handing him the white little girl's slip Tina handed her. It too was satiny and it too was swishy. Loud swishy, Kevin noticed. Way too loud he thought as he took up the slip like it was radioactive.

"It's taffeta," Rose said proudly.

Chapter 15

"What?" Kevin asked giving her his attention as he gathered the slip.

"The material! It's called taffeta! If you're wondering over the sound, that is? The material is why it's so noisy," Rose said and again she said it with a touch of pride.

"Oh," Kevin said wondering why she thought he needed to know that. Had to be the look on his face he guessed. He could care less what it was made of. It was a damn slip and that's all that mattered.

It was a perfectly formed slip designed after what a little girl would wear, or as near as Kevin could see, and worse, the damn thing fit him perfectly when it came over his head.

There was an edging of lace around the arms and opening for his head with another of those cute little bows, smaller than the one on his bottom setting in the middle of the slips front. Sissy, sissy, sissy, he mused.

There was also a label that he thought odd given these were hand made. Kevin remembered seeing one on the diaper and those baby pants as well. Kevin had taken a second to read it after gathering the panties up to put on. "Toddler Treasures By Rose" it had read in a sewn in pink script on white satin.

Kevin wondered if that label meant she made toddler clothes for real toddlers. The slip, he noticed, had very little chest ending only a few inches below his arm pits before falling to it's full bellowing length. It was two layers at the waist going down with the petticoat or petticoats since there were two flaring outward.

Kevin tugged it down or tried to. The hem of it he could touch with his fingers which meant it didn't go past them. What that also meant, since his fingers were against the nylon of his baby pants, was that it most likely didn't go past those ruffled panties or, heaven forbid, that pink bow on his bottom.

"All set," Rose asked when Kevin got the slip on.

"No," Kevin answered but gave her a lame kind of smile trying to show some amount of bravado. It wasn't even close to how he felt.

"And finally, your dress," Rose said breaking his thoughts as Kevin let the slip fall freely.

That slip was designed with a short bodice and that was Rose's other word when she mentioned that the pink bow, on the bodice, went in front. Those petticoats now wrapping around his forearms were going to be as short as the dress he realized which of course it had to be. The dress, Kevin noted as it came near him, really wasn't much longer.

Actually, Kevin didn't hold out much hope that the dress would be any longer than the slip. And it wasn't as that too fell straight or rather fell and formed around the slip. Rose had come back around the partition when Kevin put the baby pants on and it was her assistant handing her the slip and dress then. Rose had let Kevin put the slip on but fluffed it at the back.

When Kevin brought the dress over his head, he stood quietly in total humiliation as Rose buttoned it closed at the back. This was done after she fluffed the skirts of the dress so it lay over the petticoats.

Insult was being added to a growing list of injuries as the long sash was drawn even and fashioned into a bow. Thankfully, Kevin couldn't see that part. Unfortunately he could feel it as the dress moved over the slips. Swishing sounds from the dress and slips, more swish from the sash over the dress. Too much swish.

The assistant, now that Kevin was dressed, joined them then with a pair of lace socks and black patent Mary Jane shoes in her hands and thankfully Kevin sat on the folding chair for those.

Kevin was thankful because even standing behind the partition left his shoulders, neck and head exposed which gave the rest of his fellow students a view of his fate as it unfolded. They could obviously see the puffy sleeves.

Kevin bent forward to pull the lace socks on and the dress, and slips came up at the back. That movement of the dress made it clear that the hem of it wasn't even long enough to sit on. There wasn't even enough dress or slip to come close to hiding his panties. And more insult to his injury when Tina knelt to help him into his Mary Janes shoes.

Rose had left when Kevin sat and returned holding a bonnet. Kevin don't know why that bonnet bothered him so much, but it didn't seem fair that the other two boys didn't have bonnets of their own.

The dress was a gathering of pink taffeta edged in a lace at least two inches wide where the seams joined. There was gathered lace between the puffy sleeves and bodice, lace at the edge of those puffy sleeves and more lace around the soft rounded collar.

Lace everywhere and that damn pink. Pink and in shimmering satin. If you wanted to doom a guy for all of eternity to his lowest level, this was the outfit you'd use, Kevin mused. And then, he noted, like Rose was now doing, you'd add a bonnet to match.

Rose added that bonnet as her assistant worked on Kevin's Mary Jane shoes and lace of his socks. Two women playing mommy with one at his feet and one at his head and him in the middle in a dress neither of them would dare wear.

Chapter 16

"All set!" Rose said after fashioning a large satin bow that now sat under Kevin chin but off to the right of it holding the bonnet on. The lace of the bonnet edge came forward so he could just see it. Kevin didn't want to see it.

"Done!" Her assistant noted after she closed the second Mary Jane shoe.

She stood, then Kevin stood, realizing instantly that the others could now see his head now clad in a pink satin bonnet with a very wide ruffled lace edging it. Kevin hadn't intended to look in the other kid's direction but did and the girl's smiles, a couple with their hands covering slightly those smiles, said it all.

The two other guys smiling said more than Kevin needed to be said. Kevin was wishing now, he'd been the last one to get dressed. Kevin was wishing now that he'd walked out of that class but knowing full well he wouldn't have.

"We all set Rose," Ms. Clifton asked a few feet away.

"All set," Rose said more for Ms. Clifton's benefit than Kevin's while fussing endlessly with his puffy sleeves, collar and skirts as she said it.

Kevin decided Rose would have fussed over him for every second he stood there which was very much why he didn't want to stand there. Only he also didn't want to step out from behind that partition either and mostly now because of his behind.

It was Sigmund Freud, Kevin recalled, that called this avoidance and avoidance or that proverbial damned if you do and damned if you don't. Staying there being fussed over like a baby girl or walking out in front of those partitions as a baby girl left him spinning circles in his thoughts.

"Madden, you're next! You'll be playing Terry the FTM or female to male transsexual," Ms. Clifton said as Kevin started to come around the partition.

Kevin forced myself to smile hoping to give the impression that this all didn't really matter very much. Kevin was sure though that it was showing up as a grimace.

No one commented on the look as Kevin hurriedly moved to sat down. No one really had to comment. Trouble was just walking made the slips and skirt bounce to and fro and Kevin could feel it, which meant they could see, those ruffles slipping back and forth as he walked. That rustling of his dress and slip was ear splitting or so he imagined.

Kevin sat next to Chuck again, who fought his own smile as Mark was doing.

"Not a word," Kevin mumbled thinking as he said it, but he realized as he said it, that he couldn't appear very macho in that satiny bonnet, nor his dress. Who is going to feel threatened by a boy in a pink baby's dress.

"Wouldn't dare," Chuck said then snickered behind his hand.

Chapter 17

Madden, dressed as Toddler Terry when she came out, was wearing bib overalls in a pastel blue with Winnie The Pooh on the front over a white tee-shirt under those. She too wore white baby shoes, with those cute bells, over regular white socks. Like the two boys she too now had a very exaggerated bottom.

She looked cute as hell and Kevin wondered why he hadn't thought that of the two boys in that same context, then smiled over the obvious answer. Kevin also wondered then over what Madden might be thinking of him. He was hoping he looked ugly in that outfit. Atrocious perhaps. Too ugly for Ms. Clifton to consider him playing that part.

Susan went next and she was going to be Barbie, the gay female toddler. She came out with a Levi skirt held up with straps over a white tee shirt. On the bib of that skirt, between the straps, that rainbow again. The skirt only covered about half of her baby pants and diaper ending, Kevin guessed, about where his hem ended.

Susan's baby pants were also like Levi's to match but ruffled in a cotton eyelet lace. She also wore white baby shoes and white socks. Kevin noticed though she wasn't wearing a slip or that the slip itself was perhaps part of the skirt because there was only a touch of lace around the bottom of it.

Carol was last and would play Christina, the straight feminist toddler girl. She had a frilly dress like Kevin's, but in a lavender and white with puffy sleeves and ruffled baby pants to match.

A dress like his, he mused, looking at the details imagining his looking like her's. She also wore black patent Mary Jane shoes over lace socks like Kevin. They matched, he mused sadly, right down to their ruffled panties.

It was unnerving to see her with her outfit and bonnet on because she was the only other person wearing what he was wearing and looking at her made him think of how he looked. One a sissy, Kevin mused, the other just prissy and differing only because of our gender. It wasn't fair!

Ms. Clifton left the stage as Rose and her assistant came out from behind the partition with that cart only now it had that large tub on it. Rose moved off to where Ms. Clifton was as her assistant Tina stopped in the middle front of the group.

They were still sitting and her assistant took the top of the tub off. Each of them was given pacifiers with straps that had clips on them. Blue for the boys with Madden's in yellow, pink for Kevin and the other little girl.

Kevin watched that lady Rose move towards Ms. Clifton till they were close before Rose whispered something. None of them could hear what was said but Ms. Clifton smiled wider and nodded.

Chapter 18

"Just thought you'd like to know, our young man, the one playing the transsexual male to female, was the only boy who didn't wear his shorts under his diaper," Rose said and added, "neither did Madden."

"Now that is interesting!" Ms. Clifton said looking back at the group and added: "Maybe that's a good thing? I mean if he's getting into it like she is since they are both going to be our transsexuals?"

"That's why I thought I'd mention it! Thought you'd find that an odd sort of coincidence given their respective roles," Rose said.

"You're right mom! In fact, I was going to pair him off with Carol playing Christina, because they would be wearing the same sorts of things but I think I'll switch them," Ms. Clifton said and added, "might just as well pair all of them off that way.

"Makes sense," Rose said turning back towards the group. They were too far out of range for any of them to hear that conversation and no one liked those smiles.

Both Rose, when she joined back up with the group, and her assistant Tina moved among them clipping the pacifiers onto our costume. The straps held the pacifiers and the clip had tiny furry pink or blue bunnies on them. Kevin's was pink like Carol's. The boys both got blue and Madden's was, again, in a pastel yellow.

Each got a plastic baby's bottle, empty, but they were still real baby bottles and again Kevin and Carol's were in pinks with baby bears decorating them. The boys got blue again and Madden's was in a pastel yellow. Got to be coordinated Kevin mused sadly.

Ms. Clifton, all this while, just stood there with a kind of half grin on her face leaving them pretty much to consider what was happening. No one was willing to speak first which was more or less from the lack of something to say. They were being outfitted like babies as they each got their accessories.

Moreover, Kevin felt like he was sitting on a thick cushion added to his chair and wondered if everyone felt that way. Kevin also wondered if he should be bringing his legs together like a girl, since he was more or less sitting as a boy might - legs apart. He'd almost brought one leg up to cross over the other but realized the ruffles on his panties would possibly show. Not good!

Kevin slowly eased his legs together hoping no one noticed. Kevin was only partially successful because the diaper was too thick to actually close his legs too tightly. He wasn't so much worried that he wasn't sitting like a girl, but that Mark with his chair slightly forward of Chuck and him, could see under his dress and there was lace and satin under his dress.

Of course even if his legs were slammed together it wouldn't hide what he was wearing under it because the dress sat just touching the chair and half of the top of his legs. Why that bothered him wasn't exactly clear because all they'd see was the silky shiny panties and a bunch of puff, but even that was too much.

Kevin had continued easing his legs closed to only a few inches apart with some effort when he noticed Ms. Clifton smiling at him. Kevin wasn't sure why, but he smiled back a little, although he blushed a lot. It was an odd feeling sitting there with the diaper bunching up that made him stop squeezing his legs together.

Chapter 19

Everyone got baby blankets last from Rose and her assistant. Baby blankets also colored by gender and of course Kevin got pink again. These were real baby blankets, soft, and very cuddly was the word Kevin was looking for but avoided, and all of them had a wide satiny band of satin. Kevin's of course was edged in a slightly darker pink.

Pacifiers, baby bottles and now baby blankets Kevin mused. It was getting terribly uncomfortably, and they were still silent when Ms. Clifton wheeled over that television on a stand. It was the one they watched the movies with holding a VSH player on a shelf below. Another tape obviously.

Ms. Clifton walked back after plugging the carts power supply in with a long extension cord and said, "OK class, you've had a chance to sit there for a time and ponder your costumes and get a sense of what you're wearing and I hope, with it, a little feel for your character."

She paused a moment for that to sink in and added, "perhaps your fate as well and I'll explain that after the tape. What we need to do now and what I want you to watch is another group of real toddlers playing at a real day care center."

She pressed the button on the TV and then play on the video as she said, "for those of you playing the role of boys, watch the boys playing. For those of you that are going to be playing your role as girls, of course, watch the girls playing."

Girls watch what the girls did... Kevin wasn't sure if anyone looked directly at him when Ms. Clifton said girls watch the girls, because he was avoiding eye contact again, but still trying to act casual. However, Madden did smile lightly at him as she moved her chair, closer, so she could see the screen.

On the tape, as the sound got louder, one of the teachers had the toddler's form a circle. Music started and the teacher raised her hands as a song began:

"I have a little body..." the teacher sang to the song.

"I have a little body, that belongs to me," the teacher said pointing to herself

"I have two ears to hear with," as she pointed to her ears and added as she pointed to her eyes, "and two eyes to see."

"I have a nose for smelling," the teacher sang as the toddlers started pointing to their own noses.

"I have a mouth to eat," and the teacher pointed to her mouth.

"I have two hands to wave at everyone I meet," the teacher said waving as the children did.

"That is so cute," Madden said looking at Kevin.

"Adorable," Kevin said through clinched teeth.

Kevin was sitting there dressed like a toddler girl and he was suppose to watch the toddler girls playing. He was very uncomfortable right then.

It got worse as the tape started with children giggling. Toddlers playing in a day care. Worse still seeing some of the same style dresses on those little girls that Carol and he wore.

It also turned out to be a documentary for people caring for toddlers in one way or another. How toddlers perceive things, their motor skills, intellect and so on. The voice over was highlighting those very things as the camera moved from one child or the next.

In watching what the girls did you got the impression that toddlers don't pay too much attention to themselves as boys or girls. However, they did notice that the girls played dress up more and focused much of their time on dolls. Kevin was watching the TV intently trying not to watch anyone else watching.

Kevin was focusing on those girls playing with their dolls when Rose came up, breaking his concentration, to hand him a doll. Susan playing Barbie, the gay female toddler, got a boy doll as well. Carol playing as Christina, the straight toddler girl got a doll that looked like Kevin's.

Both boys and Madden got large teddy bears. It sort of said, as he took the doll from Rose, 'here, you're one of the girls now'.

Kevin also noticed that the dolls they got were dressed nearly identical to the way they were dressed. Little frilly dresses, slips and a diaper under frilly baby pants. It was like looking at himself only he was holding a baby doll.

It was a short film and when it ended they all sort of waited for Ms. Clifton to say something. None of them had much to say and Kevin sure as hell wasn't going to add anything. She took time to wheel the video and television cart back towards the wing of the theater then casually walked back smiling.

Chapter 20

First thing Ms. Clifton noted was that she'd been quiet about this on purpose. She said her motive, or reasoning behind that silence was to give each of them their own thoughts as they were dressed.

She also noted that each of them came into this class and to this assignment already with those preconceived notions on what it is to be straight, gay or transgendered. Everyone nodded as they looked from one to another. Kevin flushed crimson.

She added with emphasis that each of them were, perhaps without realizing it, projecting those feelings onto or into their own plight right now and then onto the plight of each other.

They had definite feelings over what they were wearing and it could either be fun for some of them or perhaps frightening. Kevin kind of nodded a little when she said the word frightening.

Abby then said that they could like it, hate it and all of those emotions were valid. The important thing was those emotions and getting in touch with them. That's when she noted how important it would be for them to remember how they felt right now for the benefit of their roles over the next few weeks.

Acting, Abby said, was taking what you know or feel and putting it over what you are feeling at the time you are acting. Projecting one emotion, ignoring another while at the same time taking what they were learning and adding it to what they already knew as people.

Kevin wasn't exactly sure what she meant until she noted how each of them would find ourselves within their roles. Some would be able to use what they knew and a few would have to learn about the character and apply that to the relative emotions. That of course was acting.

The two straight toddlers, she said, would have an easier time of it because, being straight meant that they didn't have to understand or be stigmatized by that particular life style.

On the other hand the two gay toddlers would be only a little less fortunate because those "perceived" life styles were not nearly as bad either. Not bad because they would still be within their proper gender.

As for Kevin and Madden, since they were playing the two transsexual toddlers, would have the two most difficult roles because they were both stepping out of our gender stereotypes. Ms. Clifton, Kevin mused, was dead on right about that part.

They pretty much got the drift of what she was saying and then talked a bit about those roles themselves. They were going to have to learn first how to act as toddlers. How to walk, talk and express ourselves both individually and within a kind of group dynamics. What she meant was that toddlers are on the verge of independence and just learning to be social.

Toddlers have strong emotional responses yet little control over their feelings. They have a different attention span and often it's short and spontaneous with contextual factors involved like being wet or hungry since they are still nearly babies and some still in diapers.

Kevin smiled sarcastically over that. He definitely had some strong emotional responses at that moment. Ms. Clifton went on like that for a time then handed them a sheet on toddler behavior for each to review as homework.

It got a little more weird right after that because she wanted them to practice being toddlers. They all stood and walked around the stage, then held hands and walked in circles. Ms. Clifton wanted them to get use to being toddlers. Toddlers she said are open, trusting and, for the most part, ignorant of what others think about them.

Kevin wasn't sure if any of them acted like toddlers and especially that last part where she had them line up at stage right and skip to stage left. Kevin was crimson when his turn came. The dress actually bounced high enough to expose his ruffled panties fully.

Chapter 21

Sounded kind of silly trying to act like babies but that was what Abby wanted and, as she was talking about it, Rose came in with her assistant once more and again for their benefit.

Rose and that girl Tina were repacking their racks and stuff and more or less had slipped into the background as it were. Only now she had their attention again because each of them got a bag.

It was actually a large carry bag and more or less plain. Kevin assumed it was for the costumes, and simply so they could keep the outfits and accessories together.

It was and it wasn't and they found that out when Ms. Clifton told them that she would like them to do their practicing and ultimately their rehearsals or dialog 'completely dressed'. Kevin, like the rest more or less nodded till Abby said she'd like them rehearsing at home as well.

Dressed! Dressed as in putting these things on outside of school and she made that pretty clear that she wanted them doing that. That was a shocker because what it really meant was that Kevin and the rest would have to dress up at home and in, Kevin's case, in front of his aunt and cousin.

That, Kevin mused, was not going to happen.

Dressing anywhere, including here, was definitely not something Kevin wanted to do. At home it would be far worse. Some of it because Kevin's cousin and he didn't exactly get along that well, but a lot of it was simply because of what Kevin had to wear.

Dressing like a baby girl in front of his cousin would be absolutely out of the question. Kevin decided right then that he was going to fake it. Rose also noted, as she gave them their bags, and each of them were tagged with their names already, that she had included a sheet on how to care for their toddler clothes.

They were suppose to wash and iron their own things since there were no facilities available because of Summer school. The taffeta was washable Kevin was told, as was the slipper satin. It was up to them to do that she noted.

Their diapers, she also noted, were preshrunk but should be washed on warm and not hot and hung to dry. As if Kevin cared. They would have to wash and hand dry their ruffled panties. Kevin moaned to himself as Rose said that while looking directly at him.

They were also told, which explained why the "girl" bags were a bit fuller, that they had an additional costume and two extra diapers and one extra pair of baby pants. Rose even took the time to tell Kevin and the other girl with a doll that the dolls had a matching change of clothes as well.

"Great," Kevin noted with a touch of sarcasm.

Obviously Kevin wasn't going to be wearing that stuff at home. Period!

It was simply too much and besides, he'd decided, how would Ms. Clifton even know if they did or didn't. Trouble would be with his aunt though.

His aunt would obviously want to know what was in the bag and why he had it, and if he couldn't hide it, he would need to explain it without her knowing he was suppose to be wearing that stuff.

Hard to explain a bag with adult size baby clothes and accessories in it and he had no desire to even try. All he really needed, he mused, was a good place to hide it when he wasn't in class.

Chapter 22

They got their final bomb shell, as Rose finished handing things out, when Ms. Clifton told them that she'd like each to pair off for most of their practice.

Kevin felt myself slump a little since he was hoping he'd be doing this alone and thus, of course, not doing it. Unless, he mused, he could find a way to convince whoever it was he was paired off with that they didn't have to really dress up.

Their partners, Ms. Clifton noted, would be a logical pairing which simply meant that the straight girl and boy would be together as would the two gays and then Madden and Kevin as the two transsexuals when Ms. Clifton finished. Kevin didn't know that Madden and he were the only two not wearing underwear under our diapers. Ms. Clifton did.

Kevin looked at Madden hoping she would feel the same way as he did about dressing up and didn't like the smile he got back. Madden stuck her hand out and Kevin took it again introducing himself as Toddler Mary after she introduced herself as Toddler Terry to him.

"So, it looks like it's going to be you and me kid," Madden said happily

"Looks that way," Kevin said trying to act casual given he was standing in front of a girl with a baby's bonnet on and wearing a pink dress over ruffled panties and a diaper.

"Going to be fun," Madden noted as she instinctively fussed with one of Kevin's fancy sleeves.

"I was thinking of another word," Kevin said but smiled slightly to lesson the bite of his tone since she was smiling.

They had already met at the beginning of class but now, with this pairing off, they were more or less obligated to be closer.

It was Thursday and they had the rest of the week and weekend with Ms. Clifton telling them that their homework would be at least one hour a day "in costume" practicing being babies or rather toddlers although Kevin couldn't see much difference in the two.

Ms. Clifton laughed telling them that come Tuesday, there would be a test. No one had any idea how you would test someone as a toddler. He had a answer when she handed them the sheet of songs they had to learn.

I HAVE TEN LITTLE FINGERS

I have ten little fingers,
That belong to me.
I can make them do things.
Would you like to see?

I can shut them tight
Or open them up wide.
I can put them together
Or I can make them hide.

I can stretch them high,
I can drop them low.
I can make them wave,
Fast and then so slow.

"You've got to be kidding me," Kevin said as he looked over the sheet. Madden was humming and using one of her hands before she smiled at the end.

"This is going to be really cute," Madden said as she flipped the page before Kevin did before adding, "oh, gosh, I remember this one..."

EENSY, WEENSY SPIDER
Eensy, Weensy Spider Went up the water spout. (Child uses one hand to climb up opposite arm.)
Down came the rain (Child raises both arms overhead and wiggles fingers down)
And washed the spider out. (Move spider hand back and forth)

Out came the sun (Child uses two arms to create a circle overhead.)
And dried up all the rain. (Make rain motions again.)
And the Eensy, Weensy Spider
Went up the spout, again! (Spider hand crawls up other arm again.)

"Does it ring a bell," Madden said as she wiggled her fingers in front of Kevin.

"I've died and ended up in hell," Kevin said.

"Don't forget your bags," Abby noted as the class settled down again as she added, "I'll take points off your scores if you leave them here or forget to bring them in."

They would also be wearing their outfits in class for rehearsals each day so they would be bringing their bags in, changing and taking them home again. No bag, she warned, would be considered a skipped class.

"Damn bags," Kevin said.

"What," Madden asked.

"Too puffy, these bags," Kevin noted.

"I had one like this," Madden said.

"You had one? Like this," Kevin asked.

"Had one when I was learning to dance. I took ballet and these bags are designed so they don't crush your tutu or, in your case, your dresses," Madden said.

"Great," Kevin noted. He didn't want to hear that either.

Ms. Clifton laughed again when she suggested they could, at their option, wear their outfits in and out of class... if they wanted that is. Again no one laughed. Ms. Clifton had an odd sense of humor, Kevin decided.

Kevin didn't want to bring attention to himself, but he wondered over the other kids that would be in the play. Not the ones now dressed, but the ones not, and asked about that.

Some of them would be playing the parts of parents, and a couple as the Day Care Center workers Ms. Clifton said. The others, she noted, would be playing toddlers as well and would be getting their outfits on Tuesday of next week - first thing.

Most of those playing the toddlers would have smaller dialogs. Those already set with costumes were dressed first so they would have more time to practice. That Ms. Clifton reasoned was also so they could focus on their dialogs more come Tuesday.

Chapter 23

"So how do you want to do this? I mean between our two houses," Madden said taking the lead again.

"Listen Madden, if you're feeling the way I'm feeling, we don't have to do this exactly the way the teacher wants. I mean we could just meet, you know, get together and rehearse and all, but not dress if you know what I mean," Kevin said blurting it out with some amount of hope.

"What? You're kidding right? Not me! First of all I need the practice and so do you, by the way; and secondly, it's what you actually do as an actor. You know, rehearse," Madden said with a look of surprise on her face.

"Right! Just saying is all. Mostly for your sake," Kevin said in frustration.

"My sake? Why for my sake," Madden asked.

"You know, you having to dress as a boy and all," Kevin said feeling lame the instant he said it. He was in a pink baby dress, she was in pants. Which of them, he mused, was the worse off.

"Hey, if you can be comfortable like that, so can I," Madden said patting Kevin's hand. She had completely misunderstood Kevin's remarks making it now seem as if he was OK with this.

That part of his plan fell flat on it's face so it was plan B. Besides, Kevin didn't want his aunt even knowing about this stuff and definitely not his cousin as he added, "thing is Madden, it's going to be really hard at my place because I'm staying with my aunt and cousin."

"Hey, no problem, my place then," Madden said with no hesitation at all. Kevin felt the relief wash over him. At least plan "B" worked out.

"Mind if I also leave my bag at your place," Kevin asked trying to be casual.

"Sure," Madden said and added, "makes sense."

Kevin almost sighed with relief. At least now he didn't have to actually take the bag home with him.

Rose remained with everything loaded back into her car except the two partitions and everyone dressed, which more or less reversed the order to undress. Rose showed Kevin how to fold his slip, dress and bonnet so it wouldn't wrinkle. Kevin folded the bonnet last and laid it neatly in the bag before putting his doll away.

The other dress and bonnet were in a very light lavender and white as near as he could tell. He didn't want to see it. His doll went on top of the clothes and his pacifier and bottle went into a side pocket. Kevin folded his baby blanket first and that separated the two dresses and slips.

Kevin waited for Madden to change to discuss their arraignments and hopefully convince her once more that it wasn't going to be necessary for them to actually dress up. They both lived in the same direction Kevin discovered, with Madden about four blocks further East and a couple more blocks North of Kevin's aunt's house.

Chapter 24

Kevin did try and give Madden a chance to get out of dressing, but again she said no. No on 'not' dressing up that is. Madden she noted with emphasis, needed this class and the experience she reminded him again. At least she would be dressing because of this class, but she promised not to tell if Kevin didn't. Kevin could have hugged her right then.

At least that was something, he mused, as she and he began walking home together. Their bags were huge, but not heavy.

It got a little better, again, when Madden reaffirmed that Kevin could still leave his bag at her place. She did argue a little over Kevin not wanting to dress. She suggested again that he really do dress up with her. He couldn't and he wouldn't he said.

"So why not?" Madden asked as they walked to her place.

"Hello? Madden, it's a little lacy ruffled pink dress! A baby dress over a slip! And there is that other stuff," Kevin said not wanting to say diaper or mention those ruffled panties.

"It's a costume," Madden said.

"Yes, I know, in fact, that's the only reason I even wore it today," Kevin said.

"But that doesn't change anything with you wearing it at my place," Madden said looking confused.

"It's a guy thing," Kevin said shrugging with an answer.

"But you're a male to female transsexual! You're a guy that wants to be a girl," Madden said.

"Hey, not me, remember, my character. Don't forget that," Kevin said making sure to disconnect that notion from him in real life. It sounded too weird her saying it like that.

"Right! That's what I meant! Your character, so how can you get into your character without getting into your little baby girl clothes," Madden asked.

"I'll just have to fake it," Kevin said feeling odd over her calling those baby girl clothes his.

"So, do just that then? Fake it! I mean you're a girl trapped in a boy's body... So how can you not want to wear such pretty things," Madden asked smiling and added, "I mean considering the role that is?"

"Because it's so damn odd," Kevin said.

"But that's because you're not projecting yourself into your character! You're still a guy being a guy. Everything you've just said is that guy hung-up on all the things guys get hung-up on," Madden said.

"Exactly," Kevin added.

"But your character isn't hung up on that stuff at all. She wants to dress as a girl because inside she is a girl. Your character is a girl deep down. She loves her frilly dress and ruffles," Madden said.

"Maybe he does or she does or whatever, but I don't," Kevin said trying to distance myself from the fact she was talking about him as a her.

"But in this you are her! You're a girl. Deep down you really want to be a girl. You really need to start seeing yourself as a girl," Madden said.

"Not likely," Kevin said getting very nervous with this sort of talk.

"You are not going to do your part any justice at all then," Madden said sounding disappointed.

"I know, I know, it's just so damn awkward," Kevin said.

"And that, my dear Kevin, is going to show up big time in the rehearsals and the play," Madden said and added, "OK, look, if you can't fake it now, how are you going to fake it later?"

"You think Ms. Clifton would notice!" Kevin asked suddenly realizing that Madden could be right.

"Are you kidding? Definitely! How can she not notice? It's going to be so obvious when you show up on Tuesday!. The other thing is Kevin, if Ms. Clifton should ask, I'd have to answer honestly. I hope you understand that I won't lie for you. I just won't tell if you don't dress, but if she does ask, she gets the truth," Madden said.

"You think she might ask," Kevin asked.

"Of course she's going to ask! You think she's not going to know? Man, we're all struggling with our outfits and our roles," Madden said and, after a pause, added, "but she's going to see each of us improving obviously. All of us will be getting use to our things and into our roles. Everybody but you that is."

"So how is she going to know if I wore my costume or not," Kevin asked on one last ditch effort.

"Come on now and think about it? OK, just for the sake of argument try this... 'OK everyone, lets see your toddler moves'," Madden said and added, "let's start with you Kevin because you're wearing a dress."

"Hows that going to have an impact," Kevin asked.

"How do you move in a dress... Kevin," Girls, even toddler girls get use to wearing dresses," Madden said.

"Blast," Kevin said realizing that sooner or later Ms. Clifton would start noting the difference between him and the rest as he added, "you think everyone else is going to be dressing up?"

"Absolutely! Why wouldn't they? Come on we're actors! So, does that mean you are reconsidering," Madden asked and added, "please!"

"Yes," Kevin said in frustration as he added, "no... OK, maybe."

Chapter 25

Madden's mother worked till five, she said, which meant they could rehearse for that hour and still have a little time left over to change before her mother got home. The thing is, Madden also argued, that if she had to go through this then it was only fair that Kevin did as well.

Kevin sort of agreed, but reluctantly although it would definitely be better doing this at her place, in front of her than in front of his cousin or aunt. However, Kevin made it very clear he was still not keen on playing dress up with her. They both laughed over that a little and that helped some.

It didn't help when Kevin reached Madden's room. A girl's room clearly and pretty which didn't help how Kevin felt. How odd is was bringing his pink satiny dress, slip, ruffled panties and that diaper out on one side of the bed while Madden brought her stuff out on the other.

Odder still since he was laying it out on a Barbie bed spread in a room mostly in pinks. Got worse when Kevin discovered that one of Madden's old dolls was pretty much like the one he had. Madden noted that very thing nodding over at the corner where she kept her dolls. Madden couldn't part with her dolls yet, she had noted with a slight blush to her cheeks.

"I'm still a little girl at heart," Madden said.

"No comment," Kevin answered.

Fortunately she let Kevin use her room while she took her mother's room to change back into her outfit. Kevin again dressed and was just finishing his shoes when Madden came back. Kevin couldn't help but notice how juvenile Madden's room was thinking it more like a little girl's room than something suitable for a girl her age.

Kevin also looked at the walls while he dressed, and there were all of Disney's Princesses... Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty over the bed smiling down at him as he sat on the pink of the beds' edge to close the straps on his Mary Janes.

It was bad but wasn't as bad dressing up with just Madden seeing him that way, Kevin mused. Happily Madden had even insisted he dress, so it wasn't really him doing this on his own. That helped as well.

"Your room is kind of little girlish," Kevin said.

"Yes, I know. Mom teases me over it some times and I get a lot of teasing from my friends. It's just that I love my room. Makes me feel secure I suppose," Madden said.

"No one wants to grow up," Kevin noted trying to not sound too condemning.

"At least now we don't have to for a while," Madden said as she flipped his dress in a teasing sort of way.

Madden tied Kevin's sash which made him feel very odd being with a girl that was helping him dress as a baby girl and in the middle of a girl's room. He sort of grinned and hated it.

Kevin also thought it odd that Madden's room was more little girl than it should be. Kevin wanted to ask her more about that, but thought better of it. He had another odd thought considering he matched the room more than Madden.

It got even odder when they looked at the sheet Abby handed out describing some toddler traits and behaviors and tried walking as toddlers might. There were those songs as well.

Toddlers are just past learning to walk and can run but the finer motor control isn't all there yet. Madden said they would have to be stiffer, less flexible and that's what they practiced at first. Kevin couldn't yet bring himself to sing any of the songs.

They had moved to the living room to practice and emptied their bags of doll stuff on the floor. Madden had a small dump truck and a tractor and that Teddy Bear.

They spent time on the floor playing. Madden with her boy toys and Kevin with his dolls or trying not to. It was the oddest day of his life sitting there in a thick diaper, ruffled panties over a pink baby blanket with a doll dressed the way he was.

"She's got to have a name," Madden said looking at his doll and smiling.

"Who's got to have a name," Kevin asked.

"Your doll silly," Madden noted.

"Karen," Kevin said using the first name that pooped into his head.

"Cute! Sort of similar to Kevin only feminine," Madden said.

"Coincidence," Kevin said defensively.

"Very Freudian," Madden said looking at him and smiling.

"Don't go there," Kevin warned and added, "besides, my girl name is Mary Beth."

"Sorry Mary," Madden said with a wider smile than before.

Chapter 26

"This is truly awkward," Kevin said buttoning the back of the doll's dress.

"That's only because we don't know each other well enough yet," Madden noted as she pushed the tractor making an odd sound for an engine.

"You know, actually, I'm thinking it's the way I'm dressed," Kevin said sarcastically.

"Really? Now I would have thought you were use to those things by now," Madden noted with a smirk as she took up one of her own dolls that she had brought out for Kevin.

"Hey, no fair! You are suppose to be playing with the boy toys. Dolls are for girls," Kevin said feeling a touch of flush coming to his cheeks when he realized what he'd just said.

"Not necessarily," Madden said.

"Boys can't play with dolls, it's not masculine," Kevin noted with a touch of sarcasm.

"It's OK, I'm playing with dolls as a toddler," Madden said.

"Doesn't change the gender rules. You're still a boy-want-to-be so you've got to play with boy stuff," Kevin noted.

"Not the same," Madden noted as she picked up the hand-out they had been given. She read it for a bit, found the place she was looking for and added, "toddlers see dolls as real babies."

"Technicality," Kevin said. Madden has scored on that one he decided realizing he should read that sheet in case Ms. Clifton was to ask.

Both went silent as Kevin tried to decide on what to do next with his doll. With the exception of feeding and changing her diaper and clothes there didn't seem to be all that many things you could do with dolls.

Definitely not the same as playing with boy toys, Kevin mused.

The knock, a normal kind of knock was anything but normal in those brief short seconds of realization. Panic quickly changing to fear was on Kevin's face. Amusement on Madden's face, Kevin thought, while she stood as if she intended on opening it.

Chapter 27

"What are you doing, " Kevin noted whispering, but clearly edged with fear.

"Someone is at the door," Madden noted as casually as she might have been just sitting and talking. They were on their baby blankets and that was the least of it.

"Madden, you're dressed as a baby, I'M DRESSED AS A BABY GIRL," Kevin said as a kind of warning not to open the door. Kevin slid back out of eye shot of that door as Madden continued to move.

"I'm not going to open it silly," Madden said as she came up to the door and added, "who is it?"

"Madden, it's Ms. Clifton," Ms. Clifton said.

"Ms. Clifton," Kevin asked only slightly relieved.

"Odd," Madden said as she reached for the door's lock

"Good thing I'm dressed," Kevin said suddenly.

"See," Madden said turning to Kevin with a 'I told you so' kind of look on her face.

Kevin really was glad now that he'd dressed up as Madden opened the door. Ms. Clifton smiled, stepped in and smiled again at Kevin sitting there on his baby blanket and still holding his doll.

"Hi you two. Listen, I'm sorry to bother you guys, but I wanted to get these overview sheets to you. It's a summery of female to male and male to female transsexuals," Ms. Clifton noted and then added, "Kevin, I didn't know you'd be here, so I left yours with your aunt. So how is it going?"

"We were going through the toddler traits and trying to see how that translates for us," Madden said as she shared her look with Kevin and the teacher. Kevin was nodding happily. At least he was dressed, he mused.

Kevin nodded, Madden said thanks and Ms. Clifton, looking at her watch, said good-bye and left. Kevin hadn't given much thought to Ms. Clifton having left his copy with his aunt. His aunt already knew who Ms. Clifton was and something about his class so there didn't seem to be much risk there.

"I should go anyway," Kevin said but finding himself slightly torn between changing and staying. He liked Madden and staying dressed gave him a good reason to be there. They decided that they'd practiced enough and Madden's mother would be home soon enough.

Chapter 28

Kevin changed and left his bag of clothes on the floor of Madden's closet. By the time he left Madden's place he was pretty much OK with her seeing him in that little dress and ruffled panties. Kevin did blush some when she told him that he made a cute looking little girl again, but took the teasing more or less with a grain of salt.

It wasn't exactly the most fun a guy can have with a girl, Kevin mused, but it wasn't the hell he had imagined either and Madden was damn cute herself.

Kevin promised to meet her at her place again Friday to practice some more and left feeling odd that he'd said it with a little less anguish than before. Fortunately they didn't live all that far apart.

Unfortunately the whole thing changed dramatically when Kevin got to his aunt's house. What Kevin noticed first and what made his heart sink was a very curly blond Shirley Temple kind of wig. The wig was sitting conspicuously on the dinning room table fixed over a Styrofoam head.

There was another bag, like a small gym bag next to it and a plastic bag that Kevin guessed the wig actually went into. Kevin's aunt, much to his dismay, was smiling at him.

Kevin's cousin was smiling as well, but it was more of a smirk.

That's when Kevin also noticed his cousin holding up two large lavender bows. Kevin looked at the bows in her hand knowing instantly what they were for because the wig already had two large pink bows fixed on it. With that second set of bows in his cousin's hands it meant that both sets matched his two dresses.

What that really meant was that Kevin's aunt and cousin might know about the dresses. Kevin's aunt took that moment to tell him that Ms. Clifton had called before coming by. Evidently a woman named Rose had forgotten to give him his wig and bows. Ms. Clifton, his aunt noted, had also forgotten that transsexual overview.

Of course Kevin's aunt and cousin had also discovered why Kevin would need a very cute, very prissy little girl's blond curly wig, and two sets of bows to go with it.

Kevin wasn't sure why the wig had bows since he had two baby bonnets already, although, for obviously reasons, Kevin kept that question to myself. Kevin also silently cursed Ms. Clifton for blowing his cover since he'd planned on not telling his aunt much about the play or about his outfits.

When his aunt had asked about the class Kevin had simply said it was mostly learning on how to stage a play. Kevin hadn't said anything about an actual play, roles.. his role or those costumes. That proverbial cat, Kevin mused, was now definitely out of the bag now, and he knew it as clear as anything when his aunt said she wanted to see that bag!

So did his cousin, much to his sorrow.

Chapter 29

The walk to Madden's house was the longest of his life and, after explaining to Madden what had happened, carried his bag back to his aunt's house. Walking in with that bag was the hardest thing he ever did until his aunt asked to see his dress.

"It's just costumes," Kevin said.

"Come on and let me see it," Kevin's aunt pleaded.

Kevin, slowly, reluctantly, unzipped the bag. The doll was on top and his cousin snickered slightly, but his aunt shushed her as Kevin lifted the doll from the bag. The baby blanket followed, then the dress he had been wearing. The slip followed as his aunt took the dress from him.

"This is adorable," Kevin's aunt said as she held it by the back of the collar and fluffed the skirt. Kevin's cousin took the slip from him smiling.

"Really cute," His cousin Debbie noted.

"What else do you have," Aunt Pat asked.

"Mostly the same as that stuff. She gave us two dresses... I mean two costume changes so one could be cleaned," Kevin said as his aunt and cousin fussed over his dress and slip.

"Let me see," Kevin's aunt urged.

Kevin tried to not lift the bonnet, diaper or ruffled panties out, but those had to come out before the other dress.

"Oh my God," Kevin's cousin said holding her hand to her mouth when the diaper came out. You could not help notice it was a diaper or at least made to look like a diaper because of the two large pink tipped diaper pins.

"Look at that. That is so cute," Kevin's aunt said as she draped the dress over the chair to take up the diaper.

"It's so real," Debbie said running her hand over the material as she added, "just like a baby's diaper and in pink no less."

"Oh my heavens, look at those panties! Those are so incredibly cute. Debbie wore these as a baby, and I'll bet she had at least a dozen pair at one time. Same ruffled bottom, same little pink bow," aunt Pat said fluffing the lace.

Kevin's face went from a light blush to something he was sure would glow in the dark as his aunt fluffed the lace ruffles while his cousin fingered the bow. He wanted to die as they shared their attention between him and his new costume.

There was no way, Kevin mused silently.

Chapter 30

"So, you going to try these on for us or what," Debbie asked with a smirk on her face.

"Not likely," Kevin said.

"But you don't even know if the wig is going to fit or not," Debbie said.

"No," Kevin said.

"No? Now why not," aunt Pat asked moving towards the wig and lifting it from the form head as she added, "don't be silly, you might not want to see it on you, but I would."

"Me to," Debbie added as Kevin's aunt lifted the wig clear of that Styrofoam head.

Kevin stood there in the middle of the dining room as his aunt fixed it over his head fluffing the blond ringlets after it was on. The two pink bows already set in it made him feel very self conscious and some of it because of the look on his cousin's face.

"Very cute look for you," Debbie said with a touch of sarcasm in her voice as she added, "now I can't wait to see you in your little dress. In fact, if you want, I can help you with your diaper."

"Go away," Kevin said.

"Seriously, try it on so I can see," Debbie asked.

"Ditto for me as well," Kevin's aunt said as she stepped back to admire the wig. She moved back closer again and fused with the bows. Kevin was in agony again.

"I've got homework," Kevin said.

"Oh, OK, never mind. Go on and do your homework then," Kevin's aunt said. It was magical, that statement. Nothing, to his aunt, was more important than school as she helped him take the wig off. Kevin didn't smile outwardly, but it was there.

Kevin promised to model everything 'one of these days' before going off to his room. He let out a sigh of relief when he was alone.

Kevin's aunt had dropped another bomb shell when she said that it would be OK for Madden to come here for their "dress" rehearsals or practices. In fact she insisted on it and Kevin cursed Ms. Clifton once more, silently, for sharing that bit of information. Kevin promised his aunt He'd tell Madden about that rehearsal part, but also noted that Madden was very shy.

Kevin went to bed and had some very unnerving dreams about himself, Madden, his aunt and cousin. He woke startled when, in the last part of his dream, Madden and he walked past some guys while both of them were dressed in their outfits. Madden and he started skipping on their way out of the park and he was the girl, she the boy. Kevin didn't share the dream with Madden when he saw her again.

Chapter 31

Madden had been right about Ms. Clifton asking what they had learned as toddlers and had each of them act out various movements. She was very satisfied with Kevin's portrayal of a toddler girl, she'd said, bringing smiles from the other guys. Kevin had also practiced those toddler tunes as well.

Kevin had grabbed each side of his dress, delicately, to skip across the stage and, thanks to Madden, had given a rough version of a curtsey before twisting in a full circle. The rest of their class got their costumes as well. The fact that everyone, except for those playing adults, had to wear something not too unlike what Kevin had to wear made him feel less conspicuous.

On Friday afternoon, after returning to Madden's house, they got dressed again right after they arrived. This time, Kevin noted, it was a little easier. Kevin had also brought the wig with him and was going to dress without the bonnet but Madden said she liked the look of the bonnets.

Kevin gave in and allowed her to replace the bows with the bonnet. Again they practiced moving about, playing with dolls and discussing some of the things on that information sheet covering transsexuals.

"My aunt wants to see my outfit," Kevin said in a mild state of dismay as he sat there changing the diaper on his doll.

"Great? I mean I can bring mine as well and we can show them what we've learned so far," Madden said.

"That's not going to happen," Kevin said looking at Madden in frustration.

"Why not," Madden asked.

"You don't know my cousin! I mean it would be bad enough wearing these things in front of her. Worse if I had to act girlish or babyish around her," Kevin said.

"What if you use it," Madden asked.

"Use what," Kevin asked.

"You know, use it as you might if you were a transsexual," Madden said.

"I don't follow you," Kevin said.

OK look, guys that dress as girls get teased more often than not so when your cousin teases, you'll have that to add to what you need to know about being a transsexual," Madden said happily.

"Using my cousin to help me feel humiliated is not something I need," Kevin said not missing the irony of it.

"Of course not, but I mean think about it? It would be more real then," Madden said.

"Great," Kevin said and added, "I don't need any more 'real' right now."

"It could be, given you'll need that set of emotions sooner or later," Madden noted.

"Don't have much choice I suppose. So, can you come over and dress up with me," Kevin asked.

"Of course," Madden said patting his bare knee and asking, "when?"

"This evening," Kevin said.

"I'll leave a note for my mom," Madden said jumping up excitedly.

They changed, packed their bags and made for Kevin's aunt's house. Kevin was hoping his cousin had found something else to do that day. That hope was dashed when they walked in.

Chapter 32

Kevin's aunt came out of the kitchen wiping her hands on a dish towel, and his cousin shut off the television.

"Aunt Pat, this is my class mate Madden, Madden, this is my aunt and that's my cousin Debbie," Kevin said with a touch of reluctance.

"Nice to meet you both," Madden said taking his aunt's hand.

"Likewise," Kevin's aunt said as Debbie came up.

"Hi," Debbie said and asked, "So you're the other transsexual then?"

"Yes, I'm the girl to boy transsexual," Madden noted smiling.

"Madden, you can use Debbie's room to change in," Kevin's aunt said making it obvious they were to dress.

"Great," Madden said happily.

"Great," Kevin said but far less happy as he hefted his two bags to walk towards his room. Kevin was going to dress slow hoping Madden would finish dressing first.

It was the third time they dressed and this time, while the last thing Kevin wanted to do was present himself to his aunt and cousin, it wasn't as bad. Bad still but not so remarkable odd as it had been that first time Kevin stepped into his diaper. It had formed itself slightly from wearing it and fit better although just as thick.

Kevin's ruffled panties hadn't changed but like the last two times, while ignoring his senses each time, changed a little as he moved them between his fingers.

Kevin wasn't sure, until now even, that he was doing so consciously or subconsciously. Wondering, as he thought about it, if a Transsexual experiences those same emotions or is as casual over such things as a girl might be. Wondering then, as well, if girls were as casual over such things.

Kevin's slip followed and the same things went though his mind while the logical side held onto the raw emotions of that pending embarrassment and humiliation Kevin was about to experience. His mirror reflected the ruffles as his slip came over his head.

Ruffles, Kevin mused uncomfortably. His cousin was going to say something about those for sure. Kevin's cousin was the root cause of that anguish and his aunt to a lessor degree, Kevin decided, as he let the slip fall over his ruffled panties.

Kevin didn't know why he thought about it, but he hadn't yet worn the other dress and those matching panties and suddenly, reasoning it would add time, stepped back out of the pink ruffles. Kevin lifted the second pair of panties in a white nylon with lavender ruffles and again fluffed the slips over them.

This time, as he did in Madden's room, he took a moment to see if everything was on right. That too was justification for the mirror and deep down a kind of fib. Hard keeping that disgust and loathing one might have for such things when your body and some part of your brain is telling you that you are fibbing.

He wasn't! Fibbing that is, because he hated these things! He hated them passionately, he mused, as he fluffed the ruffles consciously before running his hand down the taffeta of the slip and those petticoats.

It was the same style dress, same lacy gathers everywhere, same satiny skirt and soft rounded collar, same puffy sleeves touching his cheek but not. It was white, trimmed in lavender and while not pink, not so girlish in color that is, it was still way too little girlish. Kevin's cousin would flip when she saw this and his Summer would be hell beginning the instant he stepped out of that door.

The wig followed and with it his anguish eased a little. How odd that was when he looked in the mirror. Why that was so took him a moment to decide. It was the wig obviously.

The wig made him look like a girl dressing like a toddler. Without the wig he looked like a sissy boy, with it he looked more like Christina, a girl. One a sissy, the other... The other a transsexual he mused. A girl want-a-be!

His aunt would have to tie his bonnet on and do the sash on his dress Kevin decided as he sat for his lace socks and black patent Mary Jane shoes. Lavender gathers on these socks matching the dress and almost without thinking Kevin moved to the mirror again.

Looks fine, he mused, as he turned and bent forward a little. Damn that looked so sissy those ruffles peeking from under the skirts and slips.

Fighting the smile on his face, he moved towards the door then caught himself as he reached for the knob.

"Blanket and doll," Kevin said to himself but out loud. It was on that list of things toddlers like and dislike. That baby blanket was security, his doll a companion and he had both now as he turned the knob open.

Chapter 33

"Here she is," His cousin said before she added, "wow, you look really cute!"

Kevin was waiting for the next shoe to drop but it didn't. He tried listening for the sarcasm but that too wasn't there nor on her face. There was that reference to "she" and he had to say something about that as he noted, "he, not she".

"You're a girl or a boy that wants to be a girl, right," Debbie said questioning Kevin's own statement, but with a legitimate curiosity on her face rather than something more spiteful.

"Right," Kevin said.

"Transsexual, right," Debbie asked.

"Right," Kevin said wondering where his cousin was going with this and when she'd tease him over it.

"OK then. Just for the record, they prefer to be referred to in their proper gender then," Debbie noted with an air of authority.

Kevin was still feeling defensive, on guard as he asked, "so you're an authority on transsexuals?"

"Actually, in a way yes, because Tracy, the girl that sometimes hangs with us, was once a boy," Debbie said.

"Tracy," Kevin asked a little shocked to discover that one of the three girls Debbie often hung with was a guy. Tracy was no more a guy than Kevin a girl he mused. He'd seen Tracy in a swim suit and that was no guy under that pink two piece.

"Was until last year when she finally got her operation. Although I don't think any of us ever thought of her as a guy even when she couldn't pass a girl's physical," Debbie said and added as his aunt came in from the kitchen, "well, anyway, you really look cute in that outfit and I love the doll's matching dress."

Chapter 34

"Never mind the doll... are you telling me that Tracy is a guy," Kevin asked.

"No, Tracy is not a guy, Tracy is a girl. Tracy was once male, physically, but never a guy. Tracy was always a transsexual," Debbie noted.

"But you said she didn't have the operation till last year. That meant she was still... she still had her guy parts," Kevin said not sure how to frame that conflict in gender. He'd seen her before she had her operation.

"Transsexuals, regardless of their actual gender, see themselves as their preferred gender. So do her friends. She was always a girl to us," Debbie said.

Kevin wanted to ask a few more questions, but just as he was about to his aunt came up.

"Oh my goodness, now that is adorable," Kevin's aunt said coming up immediately to take up his sash. She didn't hesitate to begin tying it and did the last two buttons at the top of his dress as his cousin moved towards him.

"What," Kevin said defensively as she moved too close for comfort.

"Relax, I'm just going to tie on your bonnet," Debbie said as she reached for the two long lavender ribbons. This whole scene was beginning to unnerve him a little. Those adjectives mostly what you'd expect with none of the terms expected. Cute and adorable, while making him uncomfortable, wasn't out of the ordinary given what he was wearing.

Still...

"So what are your rehearsals like," Kevin's aunt asked as he felt the sash grow snug.

"We're mostly learning to act like toddlers right now. No real dialog yet... Oh, and like I said, we're both transsexuals." Madden said spreading her blanket out on the living room floor.

"Teletubbies are on," Debbie said as she finished the bow under Kevin's chin.

"Tele...a...who," Kevin asked before he thought Madden might.

"Teletubbies is a toddler show," Madden said.

"Right! They are very cute! I turn it on for Ashley's kids when I'm watching them. They love it," Debbie noted as she moved to the television and switched it on.

"Madden, can you stay for dinner," Kevin's aunt asked as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on.

"Sure, that would be great. Thank you," Madden said.

"I was just going to start it. Debbie, why don't you let them practice and give me a hand," Kevin's aunt said as she patted Kevin's waist suggesting she was done.

Kevin stood there mildly surprised over their reaction, but still weary of both thinking this was all for Madden's sake. All hell would break loose when she left.

"I love the panties," Kevin's aunt said giving Kevin a slight pat as he moved off for his baby blanket. Kevin stiffened slightly but realized his aunt most likely meant it and not so much as a tease.

Chapter 35

Kevin started to relax a little facing Madden but still a little reluctant to sit on the blanket as he started to pay attention to those odd alien Tubby something or others. He was aware of Debbie pausing in her walk to the kitchen and asked, "Madden, do your diaper's pin on or are they like Kevin's?"

"No," Madden said before Kevin could answer, moving a hip up as she undid a button on the side of her overalls. She tugged her powder blue baby pants down showing Debbie the diaper pin as she added, "the seamstress made them so we can pull them on like panties, but added diaper pins so they look like they pin on."

There it was Kevin thought! Debbie's first attempt at teasing and he felt myself growing suddenly angry as he began to turn.

"The whole outfit is so damn cute, both of them. It's going to be such a cute play when it comes out," Debbie said as she walked into the kitchen.

Kevin was left slightly confused watching her go before turning back to Madden.

"Your cousin is no nice and so is your aunt. I thought you said they'd be teasing you relentlessly," Madden asked.

"This is all for your benefit, them being nice. They are just waiting for you to leave," Kevin said.

"Not the impression I got," Madden said.

"I don't get along to well with my cousin," Kevin said.

"OK, I'll drop it," Madden said.

"So what do we do now," Kevin asked.

"We haven't tried our baby bottles yet," Madden said smiling.

"Not likely to either. Those are props, like our pacifiers," Kevin said.

"Like your dress. Anyway, I'm going to try mine," Madden noted.

"Not me," Kevin said.

"Easier nursing a bottle with something in it. Soda, water or milk," Madden asked.

"Nothing since I'm not going to nurse on a baby's bottle," Kevin said.

"Suit yourself," Madden noted as she got up and went to her bag.

"We don't need to nurse bottles," Kevin said trying to make his point, but not sure what his point was.

"Like I said, suit yourself," Madden said grabbing her bottle to make her way to the kitchen. She was gone a few minutes when she slipped her head around the corner and added, "hey, your aunt wants your bottle. She's putting a plate of cookies together for us.

"Great," Kevin said getting up from his baby blanket after setting his doll down. This was going from bad to worse as he walked to his room for his bottle.

Chapter 36

Kevin remembered the pacifier then taking it up and pinning it to his dress before taking the baby bottle up. He walked out and into the kitchen just as his aunt was closing Madden's bottle.

"Here," Aunt Pat said taking Kevin's bottle from him. His cousin, looking on, shook her head with a smile.

"What," Kevin said defensively.

"Tracy would love that outfit," Debbie said.

"Tracy," Kevin asked.

"My transsexual friend. She's got a thing for the frillier stuff. More girl now than most girls," Debbie said.

"Great, then she can have it," Kevin said.

"I'm just saying, she'd like it," Debbie said as her mother handed Kevin his pink baby bottle now filled with milk like Madden's.

"No doubt," Kevin said taking the bottle from his aunt.

"I'll bet she could tell you a lot about being transsexual," Debbie said.

"I'm not a transsexual, it's just a role," Kevin said defensively again.

"I know that, but she's lived it," Debbie said.

"She's right, I'll bet Tracy could help," Madden said.

"No thanks," Kevin noted with a little less anger.

"She's different now, isn't she," Madden said.

"Who," Kevin asked.

"Tracy. You didn't know she was a transsexual did you," Madden said.

"No, no I didn't," Kevin said.

"And now that you know, it's different," Madden said.

"Doesn't bother me," Kevin said although it did. Tracy was, in Kevin's mind a fox or at least she had been. Knowing she was a boy or had been left him feeling odd.

"It does and that's good," Madden said.

"Good how," Kevin asked.

"It's how people in the play are going to feel about you. Especially the boys," Madden said.

"No they won't," Kevin said.

"Sure they will. Come on, when Abby was picking out the players you were praying you wouldn't be picked to play the transsexual, and then when you were, you saw the looks on the other guys faces. It was the same as yours. They were thrilled not to have to wear a dress," Madden said.

"OK, true enough," Kevin said.

Chapter 37

"That really is a pretty dress," Madden said moving her hand to touch the him of Kevin's dress. He moved a little.

"Would appreciate it if you didn't say that so loud," Kevin said looking back towards the kitchen.

"See, that's the wrong answer. Look, you're playing the role of a transsexual and right now you couldn't be happier because you're wearing a dress, a very pretty dress, so the next time someone says that's a pretty dress, thank them," Madden said.

"Oh thank you," Kevin said sarcastically putting his hands to his dress.

"Come on, try again," Madden said and added, "Mary Beth."

"Thank you... Terry," Kevin said smiling but this time without the sarcasm.

"Almost. And those panties! Those panties are to die for Mary Beth," Madden said.

"Look, can we work on this later," Kevin said fending off Madden's light touch to the ruffles that were sticking out at the bottom of his dresses hem.

"No, we're practicing," Madden said.

"OK, nice pants Terry," Kevin said.

"Thank you Mary Beth," Madden said.

In the kitchen Debbie was whispering to her mother, "he looks so damn cute in that baby dress."

"He does, he really does, but it's the diaper and those ruffled panties that does it for me," Pat said smiling as she started kneading another batch of bread dough.

Chapter 38

"Knock knock," Tracy said at the screen door.

"Hey, that was fast," Debbie said.

"I would have been here sooner but I don't fly. Getting the chance to meet another transsexual is a pretty high priority for me," Tracy said and added, "especially one wearing a frilly dress. So where is she?"

"In the living room rehearsing. She is very uncomfortable right now so go easy on her," Debbie said.

"You're telling that to me? Debbie, I grew up transsexual remember. Trust me, I know uncomfortable," Tracy said moving through the kitchen after hugging Debbie's mom in a casual greeting.

"Hey you two. Oh wow, I knew it was a baby dress but I had no idea it was so damn cute," Tracy said coming into the living room.

Kevin, startled, dropped his bottle. He had just taken an experimental sip of it after Madden sipped her's.

"Tracy," Kevin said not attempting to pick up his bottle.

"Are you that Tracy," Madden said extending her hand as she added, "I'm the female to male transsexual. Madden, Madden Madison. I'm playing Terry."

"Nice to meet you Madden and it's very nice to meet you Kevin. Or what is I call you when you are a girl," Tracy said.

Kevin, flushed, smiled weakly and said, "Mary. Mary Beth I guess."

"It's nice to meet you Mary Beth. Believe it or not, I've got pictures of me in a dress almost just like that one," Tracy said.

"You dressed as a girl when you were a baby," Kevin asked.

"Toddler. Actually it was a cousin's dress but I threw a fit until mom let me wear it," Tracy said moving closer to sit between Madden and Kevin.

"So you knew you wanted to be girl even then," Kevin asked.

"Never a moment I can remember not wanting to be a girl. Actually, there was never a moment when I didn't know, deep down, that I was a girl, in spite of the evidence to the contrary. The world was wrong, I was right," Tracy said.

"So dressing up wasn't a big deal then," Kevin asked feeling flush still.

"Never. I wanted the most frilly of stuff and hated dressing as a boy. Only reason I did it, when I was younger at least, is to keep the kids from teasing me," Tracy said.

"Wild," Kevin said.

"Exactly," Tracy said and added, "and now you're playing my part."

"Your part," Kevin said.

"You're a male to female transsexual... that's me," Tracy said.

"Oh, right," Kevin noted.

"Anyway, Debbie thought I could help you two with some of the stuff you'll need to know about transsexuals. I'm an expert on such things," Tracy said as she added, "gosh, that really is a cute dress."

"Thank you," Kevin said looking at Madden who nodded her approval.

"I might borrow it for Halloween," Tracy said.

"You're welcome to, but it's not mine," Kevin said.

"That's OK, I can sew one if you'll let me take a couple of pictures of it," Tracy said.

"I guess," Kevin said.

"I could make two," Tracy said but as soon as Kevin began to stiffen a little she laughed and added, "just kidding."

Chapter 39

"Got me on that one," Kevin said.

"So, you're a transsexual and thrilled to be in your little dress which is the first thing you'll need to take hold of," Tracy said.

"That's what I was telling him," Madden said.

"I'm in it," Kevin said not clear what Tracy was saying.

"You're wearing it but you're not with it yet," Tracy said and added, "here, try this, close your eyes."

Kevin closed his eyes and said, "OK, now what?"

"I want you to run your hands down the dress slowly, top to bottom," Tracy said smiling as Kevin did so and when his hands reached the bottom she added, "how does that feel?"

"Fine," Kevin said.

"Not fine, wonderful. It feels wonderful. Come on, admit it, it feels absolutely exquisite under your hand doesn't it," Tracy asked.

Kevin, hesitating to answer decided to tell the truth, "OK, yes, it does feel nice."

"And dainty. Let's not forget dainty," Tracy said.

"OK, dainty," Kevin said.

"Maybe even girlish," Tracy asked.

"Girlish," Kevin said feeling his face blushing.

"That's satin sweetheart. Think about that. Satin is strictly for girls and the lining in a boy's suit, but even then you've got to wear it over a cotton shirt. Only not you, not today because you get to wear it over a very pretty slip," Tracy said.

"OK," Kevin said waiting.

"OK? It's not only OK. Come on and think about it. All of a sudden you've been given a reason to wear those things every day. How lucky is that? Now then, lift the skirt and touch the first layer of your slip. Go on, it's not going to bite you," Tracy said.

Kevin found the top layer of his dress and lifted it slightly moving his hand over the taffeta of the slip as he said, "now what?"

"Now just touch it. Imagine it. That's taffeta. That is a fabric also strictly for girls so that makes you are a very lucky boy," Tracy said.

"Lucky? How? Kevin said moving his hand over the layer of silken petticoat. It did feel nice, no question about that.

"Lucky because you get to do something most boys only dream about. You've become a member of a very elite group of boys," Tracy said but added, "now forget that for a moment and lets move on to your panties."

Kevin felt his face growing red again, but he reached past his slips and dress to touch the sides of his rhumba panties.

"Panties, isn't that a wonderful word. It's a girl word, like slip and dress. Boys can't wear panties because they are boys. Not unless you have a reason, a really good reason and here you are with the best reason of all," Tracy said.

"Best reason of all," Kevin asked and added, "how's that."

Chapter 40

"The best reasons are when you get to wear the cutest of girl things but don't have to admit that you like them. You don't have to admit that you like any of it. Not even the panties because you've got to wear those things for your class," Tracy said.

"What if I said I didn't like any of it," Kevin asked.

"I'd know you were fibbing, but that's OK, it's part of the boy code," Tracy said and added, "but, let's stay on the panties for little bit longer, because you haven't even touched your cute little ruffles yet."

Kevin reached back with both hands, fluffing the ruffled lace sewn across his bottom as he said, "you trying to hypnotize me or what?"

"Me? No! Those things you're wearing will do that. I'm just trying to get you to appreciate some of the reasons some boys ignore that boy code and wear these things," Tracy said and added, "now open your eyes."

Kevin opened his eyes, blinking a couple of times before bringing his hands into his lap again.

"Wonderful isn't it," Tracy said.

"Kind of I guess," Kevin said.

"Good enough," Tracy said and added, "now I can't speak about your diaper so you'll have to tell me how that feels."

"Soft, fluffy. Very soft," Madden said and added, "makes me feel kind of secure in a way."

"Soft and fluffy," Kevin said and paused before adding, "I guess it does give you an odd sense of security."

"Wow, I'll have to think about trying that one day," Tracy said.

"We've got two each," Madden said happily.

"Only if Debbie tries it with me," Tracy said just as Debbie walked in.

"Try what," Debbie asked looking at Tracy.

"We're going to wear diapers," Tracy said and added, "they've got extras."

"Not me," Debbie said.

"Don't be a baby," Tracy said laughing.

"Come on Debbie, if I can wear a dress, you can wear a diaper," Kevin said.

"Come on," Tracy said.

"Fine," Debbie said after a moment and added, "so where is your extra diaper Kevin?"

"In my bag. There is another pair of ruffled panties as well," Kevin said in amazement that his cousin was actually going to wear the diaper. So too Tracy as Madden reached into her bag by the couch for her's.

Chapter 41

Five minutes later Tracy and Debbie came out wearing one each of Debbie's baby doll sets but just the tops. For the bottoms they wore the diapers and baby pants. Debbie was wearing the ruffled panties that Kevin had, Tracy a pair of white plastic baby pants from Madden.

"What are you guys doing," Kevin's aunt Pat asked coming out of the kitchen. She was smiling at the odd group now sitting in a semi circle sharing the two baby blankets.

"We're being babies," Tracy said.

"Well, don't take it too far Debbie, because I'm not about to go through potty training again," Aunt Pat said laughing as she turned back to her kitchen.

Kevin was slightly taken back by the ease both girls showed running off to put the diapers on. How easy it was for them to do that, Kevin mused and wondering why it was so hard for boys to do that.

"Wish I had a baby bottle," Debbie said looking at Kevin's bottle resting on the floor by his doll.

"Wait, we've got our pacifiers," Madden said as she jumped up to get her's. She handed her's to Tracy while Debbie went back to Kevin's room for his. She came back nursing it. The soft cute little bear on the clip now on her nightgown.

"Wild," Kevin mused just under his breath. It had suddenly gotten easier for him, less threatening with his cousin and Tracy nursing pacifiers and wearing the same diapers he and Madden wore. Tracy picked up his pink baby bottle handing it to him and he took it, this time nursing it easily.

Tracy had picked up the sheets defining transsexuals and was reading it while nursing her pacifier as Kevin tried to imagine her once a boy. He couldn't as moved his doll to his lap.

"Some good stuff here," Tracy said removing the pacifier.

"Accurate," Madden asked before Kevin could.

"Very," Tracy said as she flipped a page. She put the paper down and leaving the pacifier to dangle from her nightgown stood as she extended a hand to Kevin before adding, "come on Mary Beth, let's teach you some girl moves."

Chapter 42

"Girl moves," Kevin said taking Tracy's hand to stand.

"Sure, you're wearing a dress, a very pretty dress, I might add, and it makes you feel prissy, but you're still doing boy moves. You need to start acting like a cute little girl that knows she is a cute little girl," Tracy said.

"OK," Kevin said with a little skepticism in his voice.

"First, stand straight with your legs together, hands at your sides, then move them out so they match the angle of your skirt, but with your hands parallel to the ground," Tracy said moving Kevin's arms and hands to how she wanted them as she added, "that's prissy."

"Prissy," Kevin said feeling slightly silly.

"That's a girl move. Now put your hands on your hip but a little higher and instead of putting your hands on your hips turn them inward so the back of your hand is actually resting there," Tracy said showing Kevin what she meant.

Kevin did that as well.

"Now move to the couch and I'll teach you how to sit like a girl when she's wearing a dress," Tracy said as Kevin stepped to the couch.

Tracy moved to Kevin's side and with both arms slipped them back to just above her waist before sliding them down along her bottom. As she did so she sat and said, "what I just did was gather my skirts and slips so they will be flat when I sit. Go on, try it."

Kevin reaching back tried doing it the same way as Tracy did but his dress, as short as it was, flipped outward again before Kevin sat.

"Too short," Kevin said standing again to try again. This time he didn't come down as far holding the hem of the skirt as he sat.

"Not bad, not bad at all," Tracy said sitting as she patted the couch for Kevin to join her as she added, "now as you sit keep your legs together but instead of your feet flat, angle them a little to the right or left. It will help you keep your knees together so no one can see your panties."

Kevin did as Tracy showed him and it was easier keeping his legs together.

"That is excellent. Gosh, we're going to make a proper little girl out of you yet," Tracy said.

"Not sure I want to be a proper little girl," Kevin said smiling.

"Of course you do," Tracy said smiling as she added, "at least for the sake of the play."

"OK, for the sake of the play then," Kevin said.

"Now rest your hands in the middle of your lap and there are two ways to have your hands: The first is palms down one hand in the other and spread your fingers a little. The second is with your hands upside down one hand resting in the other both slightly cupped," Tracy said showing Kevin both.

"Like this," Kevin said forming his hands in his lap.

"Exactly like that. Now that is how little ladies sit when they are all dressed up prissy and visiting," Tracy said and added, "so when you come over to my place and you are wearing your fancy little dress, remember how to sit while I'm serving tea."

"That's not going to happen very soon," Kevin said recognizing the tease.

Chapter 43

"Lunch is ready," Aunt Pat said from the kitchen door. She saw Kevin sitting like a girl and smiled. He looked so damn cute and she decided then to get pictures. She moved past the group to her desk grabbing the camera as she added, "stay there for a second Kevin, I want to get a couple of pictures.

"I'm not sure I want pictures," Kevin said.

"Of course you do," Tracy said and added, "someday, when this is over, you'll love seeing yourself dressed this way. Besides, I'd love a set of my own. I can use them to make me a dress like that."

"I don't think so," Kevin said as he waited for his aunt to get into position. The flash went off, then another.

They ended up with pictures of Kevin standing like a prissy little girl again, then one of him and Madden together, he and Debbie, then with Tracy. Madden got her own single picture, then Debbie and Tracy before a picture of those two together.

The next to the last picture was of Kevin from the back and while he was facing away from her aunt she bent at the knees to get a shot of his ruffled panties. Kevin would not know about that one till the pictures were developed. The last picture was with Kevin holding his doll with his pacifier in his mouth.

They had lunch dressed. It was an animated lunch with the girls teasing Kevin on how to eat like a little lady. Most of it bringing laughter in spirts as Kevin allowed his aunt Pat to teach him how to hold a spoon for his soup. She teased him about getting a toddler spoon and fork and perhaps sippy cups for his meals and, of course, a bib. Something cute and girlish she added.

It was well into the afternoon when Kevin, reluctantly, went to his room to change. Madden went with Debbie and Tracy to Debbie's room before they grouped again in the living room.

Madden left just before dinner as did Tracy, but she and Kevin were meeting again that evening to walk to the park and back. Something Tracy liked doing after the day cooled. It would give them a chance to talk about being transsexual.

Chapter 44

"Hard to believe you were ever a boy," Kevin finally said halfway through the park.

"I never was. I was male for a while but I never, ever felt like a boy," Tracy said and added, "does that bother you? You know, me having been a boy."

"It did, at least at first, but not now. Like I said, I can't imagine you as a boy," Kevin said smiling softly at Tracy.

"Will you answer me honestly if I ask a serious question," Tracy asked.

"If I can," Kevin said nervously.

"Did you have fun today," Tracy asked.

"Actually I did," Kevin said.

"Did you like wearing those clothes," Tracy asked.

Kevin paused in his answer. He had like it after a time deciding as he thought about it that yes, he did like it, a little at least, as he said, "yes."

"Have you ever dressed as a girl before," Tracy asked.

"No. Why," Kevin asked feeling his face flush a little.

"Just thinking how cute you looked in that little dress and how much fun it was teaching you how to be a girl," Tracy said and added, "I'd like to do that again. Would you consider dressing up with just me, perhaps at my place. You know, for more practice?"

Kevin felt a warming flush start at his face moving downward as he considered what Tracy was asking, and his answer was surprising and almost immediate, "sure, I'd like that."

They continued walking though the park but quietly for most of it. Kevin, wondering over the different meanings that he was filtering though his thoughts. It would be exciting that last thought he was having as he settled on it when they reached Tracy's door.

They parted with a casual wave, and a promise to call each other. Kevin wondering, as he walked off, if he should have kissed her, at least on the cheek.

Chapter 45

It was better when Kevin arrived at school because the rest of the costumes had been made. Boys were dressed as toddler boys, girls as toddler girls with all of them in some form of costume or another. Four of the students were day care center workers. Kevin dressed quickly without giving it much thought.

Abby spent about an hour arranging the students around the day care center deciding how to group every one, taking notes as she did so. Kevin, in his pink dress again stood with Madden. The others, chosen to represent the other more mundane life styles were also standing in pairs.

"I'm going to be working on the opening dialogs but this is pretty much how I want everyone when the play opens. You will be coming in stage right in groups of two and three and settle in pretty much as you are now," Abby said.

It was Kevin himself that kept getting Abby's attention. Something had changed dramatically over the few days they were off, she mused. He was more casual and he even, on a couple of occasions, actually looked girlish standing there. He was wearing the two pink hair bows this time.

The male straight toddler would enter first, followed by the two gay toddlers, then Madden, Kevin and finally Carol playing Christina. Kevin would move towards center stage with Madden coming in as Kevin reached the halfway point to his mark.

Carol playing the straight feminist toddler Christina, Abby noted, would come in and skip a little to catch up with Kevin. Of course Carol, would be in a nearly identical dress as Martin's.

"Carol, on reaching Martin is going to say something like, 'I see your mother is in that 'I wish I'd had a girl phase again'?', Abby said jotting down the comments.

Kevin and Carol nodded as Abby thought for a moment before adding, "Kevin, you're going to look down at your frilly pink toddler's dress, smile sheepishly facing the audience, shrug then happily nod and say yes."

"Got it Kevin said as he moved to stage right to start walking in.

Carol, as Christina, started in when Kevin was halfway. As she caught him she repeated the lines. Abby nodded looking around at all of the students as she said, "OK folks, that's it! We have our opening."

They worked on that opening a little more then did a little of the dialog to define the other players more. Within a five minute interval the audience would know who the key players were and what they were about.

Abby was thrilled and very happy over Kevin's performance. It was the way that he was standing when Carol caught up with him. His arms, held girlishly at his sides was what caught her by surprise. He really was getting into it.

Chapter 46

It was Wednesday and the dialog was coming along nicely with almost everyone that would be talking, having some of their speaking parts typed out. Abby was thrilled with how it was coming together and complemented Kevin on his part. Kevin, blushing, told her he had a friend that was helping him with his girl moves.

The message, when Kevin got home, was from Tracy inviting him over that afternoon for 'another session'. It had been a few days since he'd seen her and was going to call her anyway with some questions. He promised to be right over and yes, he'd bring his whole bag of things.

Chapter 47

Kevin was surprised, shocked, then began laughing as he moved past Tracy right after she opened the door. She had braided her hair to either side and tied it off with two large pink bows. Her dress, a baby's dress had no waist and was short enough to show off the ruffled panties she wore.

Mary Jane shoes, lace socks and clearly she wore a diaper under those ruffled underpants. Kevin moved around her delightfully as he took it all in.

"Where did you get this stuff," Kevin asked still snickering. She was very cute looking he had added.

"Made it. Not as fancy as your dress but I wanted it finished when you came over," Tracy said holding both sides out as she added, "it's a baby's float dress. They call it that or a Bishop style. Like it?"

"Very much," Kevin said and added, "and the diaper?"

"Made that as well. Pulls on like yours does. Used a cotton flannel and a soft batting in between to add the same bulk as your diaper. Got the plastic pants at a health store. I didn't have time to make a real pair of rhumba panties so I just added the ruffled lace to a pair of panties a couple of sizes bigger than what I wear," Tracy said and asked, "so you like it then."

"I can't believe you went through all of this trouble," Kevin said and added, "just for my sake."

"Not just for your sake although that was some of it. I thought it would make a cute costume for Halloween and besides, I wanted to try the diaper again," Tracy said as she added, "that weird or what."

"Not weird. It grows on you," Kevin said feeling safe enough to say that.

"Wow, listen to you," Tracy said.

"What," Kevin asked not sure what that meant.

"It's so refreshing hearing you talking so easily about those things when not more than a week ago you could hardly touch the stuff you were wearing," Tracy said.

"Doesn't mean I'm changing or anything like that. I mean I like being a boy," Kevin said defensively.

"I like you being a boy as well, but it doesn't hurt hearing a little of your feminine side either," Tracy said.

"I'm not sure I have a feminine side," Kevin said nervously. He didn't want to be branded a sissy which is how he took the comment.

"Come on, every boy has a feminine side and every girl has a touch of the masculine in them. It's perfectly natural except boys don't like to admit it," Tracy said and added, "and for your information, it's one of the things I like about you."

"Really," Kevin asked feeling that flush again.

"Really. Now, you going to go get dressed or what," Tracy said.

"Where," Kevin said hefting the two bags he carried.

"In my room silly," Tracy said taking the smaller bag from Kevin as she turned for the hallway.

Chapter 48

It was definitely a girl's room but not one of the basic rooms in the house, the master bed room. Not an adult's room, but not all that little girlish either, Kevin noted. There were dolls, lots of them and a very large ornate white canopy bed but the canopy was square then covered with a sheer fabric.

"I'm reliving some of my childhood I guess. If you're wondering about the decor," Tracy said.

"It's cute, pretty I guess, but I don't follow you on the childhood thing," Kevin said honestly.

"Didn't have a lot of time to be a little girl so I sort of mix it now with the adult. Hence the dolls and stuff," Tracy said blushing a little. It only made her more attractive in that baby dress as Kevin began to understand.

"Must have been so odd growing up with the trappings of a boy that wanted to be a girl," Kevin said realizing how difficult it must have been.

"Mom helped. She was a great seamstress and of course I learned to sew very early on. Dad had a heart attack every time he'd see me in girl's clothes but he had other hang-ups as well and left us a long time ago," Tracy said as she sat Kevin's bag down with the wig in it.

"So where's mom," Kevin asked wondering where Tracy's mother slept.

"New York. She's a big deal in Corporate America. I moved back out here when the house went empty so I could go to school," Tracy said taking the large bag from Kevin.

"Nice. I mean having your own place like this. Tons of room," Kevin said with a touch of envy.

"Helps a lot. I use one of the rooms for sewing, the other is my study room. I'll show you those when you get into your pretty little dress," Tracy said.

"Too many adjectives," Kevin said.

"OK, let's try something else then. How about adorable, cute, sweet, precious, or maybe lovely," Tracy said.

"OK, OK," Kevin said as he unzipped the soft bag to open it but when Tracy didn't move he paused.

"Fine! If you want to dress by yourself go ahead," Tracy said smiling as she moved to the door and added, "but just dress to your slip and don't put your wig on yet."

"How come," Kevin asked.

"I want to try a little makeup on you. Not much, just enough to soften the features and highlight a couple of others," Tracy said.

"I'm not sure I want to do the makeup thing," Kevin said.

"Sure you do. Come on, at least once. Believe me, it's going to blow you away," Tracy said and added, "besides, it's going to make a world of difference in your part."

"Difference, how," Kevin asked.

"More believable," Tracy said.

"One time then," Kevin said trying to sound exasperated but failing. He was curious over that 'blown away' comment.

"I'll be in the kitchen," Tracy said as she left the room closing the door behind her. It was halfway closed when she said, "my panty drawer is the top right."

"Now why would I want to know where you keep your panties," Kevin asked feeling flush.

"I thought guys are curious about that sort of thing," Tracy said.

"We're not and, of all people, you should know that," Kevin said.

"Wasn't a guy long enough. I mean by the time I might have been curious, I was already wearing girl's panties," Tracy said.

"Well, I'm not interested, trust me," Kevin said and, to lighten things up a little he added, "you said top right drawer? Right?"

The door closed with a snicker from the other side. Kevin liked Tracy a lot. He was trying to figure that out as he tugged his diaper and rhumba panties out before his slip and dress. No wig and dress, he mused as he removed his clothes.

He stepped into his diaper, then slipped his rhumba panties on while looking at the top right drawer of Tracy's dresser. He laughed as he took up his slip.

Chapter 49

"About time, I was just thinking about knocking on the door," Tracy said smiling at Kevin's look. In some ways it reminded her of herself not all that many years ago.

Kevin was wearing his diaper, ruffled panties, slip, lace socks, Mary Jane shoes and clearly a boy. It was a cute look for Kevin, very cute, Tracy mused.

She loved a boy who was obviously a boy dressing as a girl. Truth was she loved sissies and Kevin, in his little outfits, was about as sissy as a boy could get or almost, she imagined, as she opened her makeup case.

"I wasn't that long," Kevin said defending the time it took to dress. He might have lingered at the mirror a bit more than he should have but it didn't seem that long.

"It was the panty drawer wasn't it," Tracy said.

"I didn't go through your panty drawer," Kevin said defensively but the mood as light as it was made him add, "thought about it."

"Plenty of time to explore later," Tracy said as she opened the makeup case.

"Great," Kevin said deciding not to challenge her teasing.

"Come on and sit," Tracy said opening a small bottle of liquid foundation.

"So this is going to blow me away," Kevin asked.

"Trust me, the first time you see yourself in makeup is the first time you get to see that other side of yourself and in your case, it's going to be a very pretty side," Tracy said as she dab the foundation makeup onto a damp sponge.

"I'll believe it when I see it," Kevin said as Tracy moved her chair closer to start Kevin's foundation. She began with a light moisturizing cream that she rubbed in till it was gone then the soft tan liquid for his makeup.

The small sponge, Tracy used, carried the creamy liquid to Kevin's face but it started drying immediately. She was right, she mused, as she went across Kevin's forehead. Kevin could easily pass as a girl and she was sure he knew that deep down.

Tracy finished Kevin's face using a light blush brush to smooth his nose and cheeks and forehead before another that was slightly darker. To soften and narrow his face she brushed the top of his cheekbone using one color for a highlight and that other for the low light blending the highlight with light strokes upwards.

The low light color, a shadow color, she brushed from his ear towards the center of his face almost to his nose. She finished with a very light pink blush just at the apple of his cheeks. She moved back slightly, smiled and picked up the rouge.

She was using a soft pinkish shade almost the same color as Kevin's foundation just dusting his forehead, chin and cheeks to give his face a healthy glow. She added a translucent powder on the last strokes over the apple of his cheeks where he would turn naturally pink if he'd been exercising or running.

Kevin's eyebrows were next after Tracy decided to arch them just a little with the eyebrow pencil then blurred it slightly. She added a light brown powder to soften them further before extending them just slightly to a point just a little past what they were naturally.

It was going to be his eyes that finished Kevin's look and Tracy knew, without telling Kevin, that he had the most girlish eye lashes. She used a lightly colored eye shadow in a charcoal first contouring his eyes slightly. An off white was added to soften the charcoal edges before she picked up the dark brown eyebrow pencil. She defined the lower eyelash line first, then the top before using her mascara for his lashes.

Kevin's lipstick was almost pink but she outlined his lips first with a lip liner pencil slightly darker. Kevin had plump girlish lips that grew even more plump as Tracy added the lipstick color between the outline. She made him bring his lips together then added a second color and smiled.

"What," Kevin asked.

Chapter 50

"You are so damn cute," Tracy said.

"Let me see," Kevin said.

"No, not yet, let me get your wig on then you can look," Tracy said getting up after she twisted the lipstick closed.

Kevin watched her do that feeling a tingling sensation deep down. The process itself was alien but gave him an odd sense almost equal to when he put his slip and dress on.

Tracy came back in less than a minute with Kevin's wig and a brush that Abby had included. It as a large hair brush and in that same hand those two large pink hair bows.

Tracy fitted the wig, gathered the loose strands with one hand as she slid the clip under those with the other. She closed the bow on the right side, then did the same with the left. Kevin looked like a young girl dressing as a little girl giving Tracy goose bumps.

She left again and returned almost as fast with a large mirror. Kevin sitting quietly watched with anticipation as she sat the mirror down in front of him. Before this Kevin always recognized his face, but not now.

Kevin was looking at the image of a girl and there was no doubt of that. A very pretty girl when the notion set itself. He couldn't help it and smiled and the girl in front of him smiled. It was such an odd feeling knowing he was looking at himself without any recognition.

"Well," Tracy asked.

"Holy cow," Kevin said.

"Exactly," Tracy said and added, "she's adorable isn't she."

"You're talking about me," Kevin said.

"I'm talking about you, but you as Mary Beth and she is Mary Beth isn't she," Tracy asked.

"Unbelievable," Kevin said still trying to recognize his face. He couldn't yet that pretty image blinked when he blinked.

"Tell me about it. I could slip you into one of my sun dresses right now and take you out and no one seeing you would guess you were a boy," Tracy said.

"Not likely," Kevin said, although lightly. He was almost as convinced as she was she was right.

"So, does it blow you away or what," Tracy said.

"It does," Kevin answered honestly.

"It would blow your classmates away as well," Tracy said.

"And Madden... my cousin and aunt. Hell, it's blowing me away," Kevin said.

"Now your dress, so I can teach you a few more girl moves," Tracy said.

"What sort of girl moves," Kevin asked feeling lightheaded.

"You're wearing makeup. When you're wearing makeup you've got to eat a different way, scratch an itch differently and learn a little bit about the art of touching up," Tracy said.

"Oh," Kevin said almost breathless as Tracy left again for his dress. Kevin didn't notice Tracy coming back till she cleared her throat.

"Amazing isn't it," Tracy said smiling proudly. She felt motherly watching Kevin in those seconds discovering that other side.

"Come on precious and lets get you into your dress," Tracy said holding the dress up so she could ease her hand under the skirt. Tracy was mindful of Kevin's wig as the dress came over his head.

"Hold still while I tie your sash," Tracy said feeling giddy as she moved behind Kevin to take up the long sash that she began fashioning into a large bow. Tracy finished the bow and almost gave Kevin a pat on his bottom before she moved her hands to the tiny buttons that closed the dress at his neckline.

Chapter 51

Kevin, holding Tracy's hand, moved from the kitchen to the bedroom where she stood him in front of the large door mirror. Kevin was still in a kind of stunned daze, astonishment on his face, even more now that he could see himself head to toe.

"Feeling kind of prissy," Tracy asked.

"Prissy," Kevin asked.

"Perhaps dainty is a better word," Tracy said and added, "what I mean is do you feel just a little more pleasing to your eyes?"

"That a trick question," Kevin asked looking at Tracy through the mirror.

"Trick," Tracy asked.

"Making me admit something boys can't admit to. If I say no, you will know I'm fibbing. If I say yes, I'm admitting that I might like it," Kevin said smiling.

"Well? Do you like it," Tracy asked.

"Yes," Kevin said.

"It's natural you know," Tracy said.

"Natural how," Kevin asked as he allowed his arms to move within the folds of his dress.

"Our brains have been wired, conditioned if you will, and for a long time. Since birth most likely, so we recognize what is pretty or feminine. Even though it's you that's now pretty, and clearly feminine, which, of course, is now a pleasant sort of contradiction," Tracy said as she moved to fuss with Kevin's puffed sleeves.

"It's just hard to believe that's me," Kevin said as Tracy continued fussing with the sleeves, before doing something with the sash a second before she began fluffing his skirt.

"It's you, at least part of you, and I really do love the look," Tracy said moving well within Kevin's space as she moved her hands to either side of Kevin's waist. She rested both hands over the satiny sash, her dress now pressing lightly against Kevin's.

Chapter 52

Kevin mimicked her hands with his. An implicit move on his part and a simple reaction to match his feelings as Tracy pushed closer. Kevin's arms slipped around Tracy's waist to match, drawing them closer and in doing so their diapers, as puffy as they were, touched next.

Kevin, already excited, grew more so as Tracy moved those last few inches to gently touch his lips with hers. They were both wearing lipstick as their lips joined. It was a gentle kiss, lingering for a moment before Tracy broke loose. She remained close enough that her diaper continued pressing against his.

"What," Kevin asked softly, aware of how it all felt as he pushed experimentally against her.

"Such an odd bit of foreplay isn't it," Tracy asked.

"To say the least," Kevin answered as she bent to kiss him again. This time a tiny bit more forceful, a little more passion and Kevin's lips parted with Tracy's, his hormones releasing immediately with an increase in his arousal.

Kevin could feel himself warming, his body becoming more sensitive, his pulse racing as Tracy's tongue lightly touched the tip of his. It was an erotic kind of slow dance as his senses, all keenly aware of her, drew in the details before blurring.

His entire body was interacting with her over the notion of sex, of that impending lovemaking, as Tracy's hand slid along Kevin's satin skirt to the hem before slipping beneath it. Both hands were at the side of Kevin's ruffled panties. Both moving up slowly to touch his skin at the waist before they moved downward again.

Kevin could feel his diaper and ruffled panties being eased down as Tracy gently broke free. Kevin aware of what Tracy was doing released her as she bent at the hips, knees following Kevin's diaper till he was free. He rested his hands on her shoulders till she was kneeling fully before moving them to his skirt.

There was a sense of exposure as Kevin held his slips and skirt gathered in his two hands. Kevin's world was blurring but his image remained focused as he looked into the mirror. Tracy's own ruffled panties, just showing at the end of her dress, mingled with those two cute pigtails ribboned so adorably.

Too many inputs, too many delightful images, and some of them his own, Kevin mused. A thought, a very brief thought, just before an almost overwhelming electrifying pulse formed at the very base of his spine. It started there before flowing outward as a surge.

That surge, now pure emotion, took him completely, fully, capturing every once of him as Tracy's lips did. He felt himself stiffen, arch slightly and grip his slips and dress more. It was wonderful.

Time stopped as Kevin arched more in a nearly complete haze of ecstasy almost making him incapable of standing. He couldn't move even if he wanted to and he didn't want to as his orgasm peaked, then subsided. The world began to come into focus again.

Some of what he was feeling passed, or began to, but slowly and it wasn't until he felt Tracy moving his diaper back in place that he open his eyes. She was moving back up, fluffing his slips, his skirt and finally her own as she smiled in her own state of bliss.

Chapter 53

"What now," Kevin asked softly and though a light haze.

"Well, you could give me a proper curtsey, and say thank you, then I'm going to redo my lipstick," Tracy said smiling as she traced a heart over Kevin's bodice with her index finger.

Kevin smiling, remembering the moves, slipped his left Mary Jane behind the right bending his right knee slightly as he took up the hem of his dress. It was nearly perfect as he drew his skirt out before dropping a few inches.

"Thank you," Kevin said.

"You're very welcome," Tracy said and added, "now that you and I can focus a little better, you can begin learning some of those finer girl moves."

Tracy moved to her vanity, picked up a narrow tube of lip gloss, removed the top and began tracing her lips lightly. That soft pink glow came back as Kevin watched her in fascination.

Kevin was already attracted to her, he knew that the instant he'd met her. It was now amplified a thousand fold as he stood there savoring those so very brief moments. That afterglow was easing but not completely as he turned experimentally from the mirror.

He could finally move, he noted happily.

"Come on before I forget why you are here," Tracy said extending her hand for his.

Kevin, almost meekly, gave his hand to her allowing himself to be walked from the room. They ended up in the kitchen with Kevin sitting down as Tracy moved to the refrigerator.

"Be mindful of your dress Mary Beth," Tracy said just as Kevin started to sit. He remembered and with a smooth motion gathered his short skirt before sitting.

"Yes ma'am," Kevin said in a submissive tone.

To Kevin's amazement, and a wide grin, Tracy produced two sippy cups. They were for girls with one colored in a lavender and decorated with Disney's princesses, the other pink with baby animals on it. Kevin got the pink one.

He watched silently, fascinated as she also produced two large jars of baby food before putting a pot of water on the stove. With the baby food warming she moved to a cabinet returning with two toddler plates decorated with a Strawberry Shortcake motif.

Chapter 54

"Did you go out and buy all of this stuff just for me," Kevin asked.

"Don't be silly, it's how I eat every night," Tracy said opening a drawer that produced a baby spoon and fork each. Pink and also decorated with Strawberry Shortcake.

"Right," Kevin said watching all of this in a kind of captive fascination sprinkled now with a growing affection.

"Can't be a toddler without the accessories. Right," Tracy asked as she turned back to the pot on the stove. There were six open jars resting half covered in the water that had just started to warm.

"What are we having for lunch," Kevin asked.

"A nice grape juice with a very recent vintage, Gerber Beef, potatoes and carrots in a light brown sauce, peas and for desert, Gerber's pudding," Tracy said moving the jars to the table before getting a serving spoon.

"Sounds wonderful," Kevin said looking at the large size toddler food jars now sitting in front of him.

Tracy moved off and out of the kitchen then returned and Kevin laughed. In her hand two bibs. They looked identical to baby bibs and both were in pink. Plastic fronts with pockets no less, sewn against a terry backing as Tracy moved one to put on Kevin.

Tracy tied the second on her before she sat and when she sat she began serving the baby food. It was at least textured, Kevin noted, with small lumps of what he guessed was meat, potatoes and carrots. There were two jars each of those and two of the peas.

"Just a little," Kevin said of the peas.

"Not likely," Tracy said adding a second spoon full to Kevin's plate.

"I'm not fond of peas," Kevin said.

"Am I going to need to feed you," Tracy said smiling as she emptied the baby food jar on Kevin's plate.

"Gosh, I hope so," Kevin said smiling.

"So be it. Now then precious, babies don't much care about their makeup because few babies, hardly any actually, wear makeup," Tracy said as she spooned some of Kevin's food up.

"OK," Kevin said.

"On the other hand those precious few, and so very lucky, little boys who's mommy have dressed them up as little girls, do worry about their makeup so when you eat, be mindful of your pretty lips," Tracy said spooning a portion of the Gerber Beef into Kevin's mouth from his plate.

Kevin took a bite of a nearly tasteless stew smiling as Tracy swiped an imaginary bit of food from his chin. Kevin, in turn, took a spoon full from his plate and did the same to Tracy. They ate several bites before he tolerated the peas. He washed those down with a sip from his sippy cup.

"Nice bouquet, fruity," Kevin said of the grape juice returning his cup to the table.

"I let it breath a little before serving it. California, I think, a nice blend," Tracy said snickering.

They went though almost all of it, then the pudding. When lunch was ended and the dishes in the sink Tracy returned to the refrigerator and produced two baby bottles of milk. They were plastic, pink and half filled.

"You've thought of everything," Kevin said.

"Hope so. Can't very well be a toddler without the benefits. Now go get your blanket and I'll get mine and we'll take our bottles in the living room," Tracy said and added, "and don't forget your doll."

They spread their blankets on the living room floor, laid down on their backs next to each other and began nursing their baby bottles. Kevin laying there eased a hand to Tracy's taking it as he nursed. Somewhere within those moments he fell asleep.

Chapter 55

It was nearly two when Tracy nudged him awake and he woke from a dream into another as he became aware of where he was and who he was with, then in another flash he remembered what had happened so far.

"Hi," Tracy said sitting down next to him as he also became aware of her hand resting over his diaper and rhumba panties. As soon as she was aware of his notice she added, "are you wet honey."

Kevin, not really anxious to move said, "no, but if I don't get up, I'm going to be."

"OK, but I'm thinking that if we had a couple of extra diapers next time, you could sleep in," Tracy said allowing Kevin to sit, then stand. Tracy stood and fluffed his dress before letting him go to the bathroom as she added, "don't forget to sit honey."

"I wont," Kevin said moving off to the bathroom as he added, "that would be nice not having to get up."

Kevin said that realizing as he did that he'd responded directly to Tracy's notion of extra diapers and his comment almost an agreement. He laughed lightly deciding it had been meant to be humorous.

"I'll get on those tonight," Tracy said happily.

"You're going to make diapers," Kevin asked moving down the hall.

"Just a couple. Just enough so we can change if we need to," Tracy said raising her voice as Kevin reached the bathroom.

"Wild," Kevin said as he entered the bathroom.

The urge, growing, had become overwhelming as he tugged his diaper and ruffled panties down far enough to sit. He lifted his slips and skirt, sitting and smiled over the notion of doing so but realizing as well how practical sitting was.

Tracy was neatly folding the blankets onto the coach with their dolls. Their nearly empty bottles went into the kitchen as Kevin returned.

"So what's next," Kevin said happily.

"Well, we could work in our coloring books for a little while, play with our dolls some more but I'd like you to learn how to do your makeup so you can do it for the play," Tracy said.

"Coloring books, dolls or makeup," Kevin mused looking intent on the thought of each as he added, "actually, Abby says we'll start doing the makeup part towards the end, near the time when the play begins."

"Gives us plenty of time to teach you how to look like a girl on your own," Tracy said.

"This is going to go down in my diary as the weirdest Summer of all," Kevin said.

"You've got a diary," Tracy asked.

"No, but if I did have one that's what I'd put into it," Kevin said laughing.

Tracy, laughing with Kevin went out of the kitchen and back again this time holding a bag that was clear with sparkles mixed with pink plastic. It had a hard pink handle and in it was the makeup she used.

"This is yours," Tracy said handing the bag to Kevin as she added, "it's your very own 'I'm a little princess' makeup bag."

"Wow," Kevin said in mock excitement.

"Shall we start with the basics," Tracy asked.

"I'm already wearing makeup," Kevin said.

"The basics began with skin care and cleaning," Tracy said setting the makeup remover on the table with a box of tissue.

"Oh," Kevin said as Tracy began to remove his dress.

Chapter 56

They spent the next hour and a half playing with the makeup. Kevin with his, Tracy with hers. It was a completely alien set of steps at first getting only a little better when Kevin reached his forth time. It was an odd feeling putting his own lipstick on, Kevin mused.

His makeup wasn't perfect, not nearly as well as what Tracy had done, but it wasn't bad either, Kevin mused, when they finally stopped. He could also tie a fairly neat bow with the play ribbons Tracy gave him. Learning to dance as a girl gave them a fit of giggles at first but a long slow dance brought those giggles to an end.

It was incredibly sensuous dancing in the clothes he was wearing and it didn't escape his attention that wearing diapers didn't make it all that bad. They ended up tightly together, grinding slowly together long after the music had ended. Their kisses, more passionate and longer each time till they moved together to her bedroom.

She undid the sash of his dress, then the buttons helping him out of it and his slip before he took her dress up and off. Her bra, a light pink shimmering satin was soft to his touch as she tugged him closer to the bed.

Kevin had intended to remove his diaper and ruffled panties but those were still on when he moved next to her. They embraced again, cuddled, fondled and kissed themselves into a fury before Tracy began helping Kevin out of his diaper and panties. Kevin did the same to Tracy's before they joined together.

There is sex and there is love making and Kevin was enjoying the slow sensuous motions just before Tracy eased them into a new position. She took the top, leaving Kevin happily laying under her as she also took up the motion that guided him.

It was a long amount of time thanks to Tracy's notion of love making controlling it, to Kevin's delight, almost completely. Their climax, when if finally did peak, peaked together. It was just as wonderful as Kevin imagined, perhaps more so because of the days events. Kevin was wondering over the wonder of it all as he fell back.

Tracy was beautiful, exotic looking and every bit the girl she was, although Kevin had wondered over that on a couple of occasions. Kevin had decided that it was impossible that Tracy had ever been a boy as he watched her put herself into a fresh pair of panties and that satiny bra again.

She opened a second drawer, taking a short nightgown out, then moved to the bathroom door for a short pink satin robe. She returned to her panty drawer and took out a pair of pink briefs with a touch of lace around the legs smiling when she turned.

"What," Kevin said laying on his side watching her until her intent was clear as he added, "I'm not normally into wearing girl's panties."

"And which part of today did you find normal," Tracy said moving to the bed as she gathered the panties in her hand.

"Let me think? Actually, as near as I can remember, it was when I knocked on your door. The rest of the day has been sort of... different," Kevin said laughing as he turned to lay on his back to lift his legs to allow her panties over them.

Kevin sat up, then stood as Tracy fixed the panties in place. She gave him a gentle rub over the front before adding, "now you can get dressed."

Kevin, smiling at the image in the mirror, nodded as he moved to where his jeans were.

Chapter 57

"So how was your day," aunt Pat asked as Kevin came in with his two bags.

"Odd, but wonderful," Kevin said.

"Odd how," aunt Pat asked.

"Just not use to a lot of this yet," Kevin said holding up the two bags.

"It's pretty imaginative, that play. So is Tracy helping," aunt Pat asked as she was cutting potatoes for dinner.

"Tracy is incredible. I mean yes, she's helping a lot," Kevin added quickly as his mind flashed on that days events.

Kevin, not sure what he might say if his aunt asked moved off to his room. The panties were almost a constant as a reminder of where he'd gone in those past few hours.

Kevin plopped down on his bed, exhausted, completely satiated, as happy as he could imagine himself, then chuckled over the thought of Tracy sewing diapers for them. She'd promised to have those ready, at least one for each of them, by tomorrow.

She thought it would be fun changing diapers, she'd said. Kevin closed his eyes trying to imagine such a thing.

It was all so casual and easy with Tracy. He'd done things that would have sent him screaming off into the sunset before this, and none of it bothered him including the feel of those pink panties under his jeans.

There is something to be said of dating a transsexual, he mused as he gathered up the memories of their last bit of conversation. They had moved back to the kitchen, both nearly normal again with Kevin wearing the clothes he'd come in with the exception of his panties.

"Tracy," Kevin had started.

"Yes," Tracy said as she fixed her own cup of coffee.

"Are you... I mean do you have anyone that takes up more time then me," Kevin had asked awkwardly.

"Am I seeing anyone? No. Although there is this guy I'm kind of attracted to," Tracy said.

"Oh," Kevin said, hiding his disappointment, trying desperately to act causal as he added, "so what's he like?"

"Pretty average I guess, cute as hell though, but a little weird I suppose," Tracy said.

"Weird how," Kevin asked not really caring to hear about someone else."

"He likes dressing up as a baby girl sometimes," Tracy said and added, "but then again, I really like that part, so I guess that makes me just as weird.

Kevin, catching on immediately smiled. Relief was on his face then pure happiness as he added, "that is pretty weird."

"Tell me about it," Tracy said as she moved to Kevin's place at the table to kiss him.

"You going to see him again," Kevin asked when their kiss broke.

"Couldn't stop me. That is of course if he's willing to see me again," Tracy said.

"Couldn't stop me," Kevin said kissing Tracy this time.

Chapter 58

There were all in front of mirrors, a whole row of them outlined in bright frosted bulbs. Their small makeup kits, in wooden boxes, were open in front of them. Kevin, smiling, looked at the array of makeup items with an intimate understanding of each, although he'd held himself back when Abby told them they'd be learning to do their makeup today.

It was just the girls and Kevin this time. The boys had learned their makeup with Madden joining that group the day before. Theater required a little more intensity on makeup because of the distance between the audience and actors, Abby explained as each sat at their mirrors. Kevin, like the rest of girls there was in his toddler dress covered in a smock.

They began with their foundation as Kevin picked up the damp sponge to do his own face. Abby standing slightly behind another girl took notice of Kevin's actions with a touch of amazement.

Kevin, she noted, started with his "T" zone, the forehead and nose before his chin and as expertly, if not better, than a couple of the girls. Abby looked on in a kind of surprised awe as Kevin applied his makeup.

"I've been getting lessons," Kevin said blushing slightly when he noticed the look on Abby's face.

"I can see that. Wonderful," Abby said as a couple of the girls looked on intently. One of the girls began to copy Kevin's actions.

Susan Baker playing the part of Barbie, the gay female toddler, looked on with admiration for a second before Kevin told her to moisten her sponge a little bit more so her foundation went on smoother.

Carol Beckett playing Christina, the straight feminist toddler, nodded in agreement to Susan and then at Kevin as she showed Susan what Kevin meant. Kevin felt an odd kind of rush giving lessons on being a girl to a girl.

Within minutes they were talking and giggling and somewhere along the line forgetting Kevin was a boy. He wasn't, he mused to himself when he realized he was sitting there with a group of girls doing makeup, as he outlined his lips with the lip liner.

He was slightly ahead of the others and nearly finished when he took up the mascara to do his eye lashes a bit more. Tracy liked his lashes black and thick when he batted his eyes at her.

Abby, going from girl to girl to check their progress, smiled admirably at Kevin's attempt. He was adorable, she mused and proudly that she had picked him to play the part of the toddler transsexual.

Chapter 59

Kevin's aunt had also noticed some changes when she found a pair of panties mixed in with Kevin's jeans and tee-shirts and shorts. A surprise at first then perhaps not since some of the things Kevin was doing were a bit more feminine than before he began dating Tracy.

Normally Kevin's aunt didn't bother with Debbie or Kevin's laundry but she had only a few things of her own deciding to gather what she could to make a full load. The panties were there with Kevin's clothes bringing to mind those other changes. Her nephew, she mused holding the panties up, was definitely changing.

Kevin was washing his own clothes and ironing as well and he rarely ironed if he didn't have to. He'd even known how to set the temperature on the iron for his dress and slip when that needed to be touched up. He had delicately washed his hair bows and ironed those as well but what caught his aunt by surprise was when he tied them into bows again.

The biggest surprise, one that she hadn't shared with Kevin, was when he was in his costume to rehearse his lines one night but wearing makeup. Debbie was at a friend's house and since she hadn't done it, it had to be Kevin himself. What caught her attention was that it was immaculate, flawless and made him adorable looking.

There was that and what his aunt was sure, were a new pair of rhumba panties, because that pair was pure white with pink ruffled lace instead of pink with white lace. His other pair, the pair for the lavender dress had lavender lace across the bottom.

Aunt Pat knew Tracy sewed and knew she sewed well enough to make those panties easily decided they'd come from her. She also wondered, when that thought occurred to her, what else she had made for Kevin. It brought a smile to his aunt's face knowing she was almost gaining something of a niece rather than the nephew that had moved in.

Of course Tracy had fashioned all sorts of things for Kevin and a few things for herself as their relationship took hold. In those first few days it was strictly baby stuff, beginning with those diapers she promised to make them.

Chapter 60

Kevin could hardly wait to go to Tracy's house to 'rehearse' as he liked to think of it. Sex was part of it, a large part of it, but it was also Tracy and her almost cavalier way of seeing things. Rules regarding gender and gender things, she had said, making a point of her own life, were made up by people that couldn't tolerate their own.

Kevin gave into her logic, because doing so made it so much more fun, although he didn't see it that way when he applied his own logic. He had to wear the baby clothes for the sake of school, he reasoned. The panties he wore were for the sake of Tracy, and the pleasure she obviously got from him wearing them.

The rest of it, those odd emotions he felt were Tracy's doings and she called them experiments in pleasure. Exploring those odd notions nothing more than for the sake of exploration, or so he would say to himself, but there was always that other voice of his.

Kevin knew, deeper down, that he was enjoying it all. He was enjoying it period, and so far nothing of what they did put him off. On the contrary it was completely opposite of what he might have thought before this, and he could hardly wait to discover what he was going to discover. It was one of the reasons he found himself excited over finding out what a real diaper might be like.

Chapter 61

It was there, that diaper, right after Kevin arrived at Tracy's. It was a large white diaper laying innocently on her bed over a baby girl's changing pad which Kevin thought was a little much. Tracy had made it like she'd made the bibs. A soft pink plastic lined in terry and square, like a baby's changing pad, although twice the size for a real baby.

Next to that a pair of new rhumba panties in white nylon covered in a light pink ruffled lace at the back. An exquisitely cute pair of baby girl panties with a slightly denser nylon than for panties, she noted.

There were also those additional things you might need when changing a baby such as baby powder, oil, wipes and, next to those, to Kevin's surprise, a fresh baby bottle of milk.

Tracy had pointed out, when he came into her house and after their kiss, that she wanted to bring Mary out quickly this time. Kevin asked her to explain what she meant, but she wouldn't talk. She did tell him instead that he'd get his explanation at the end, promising he'd understand when Mary finally arrived.

Cryptic at best, her answer, Kevin mused, as she undressed him right there in the living room, but he liked the mystery. Kevin was wearing her pink panties she'd given him. Only she teased a little telling him they were for being such a perfect little lady the day before.

Kevin blushed a little over that reference to him being a perfect little lady until his jeans came down. When his jeans were at his ankles Tracy took a moment to ask him if he was going to be a good little girl, but did so with her hand resting over those panties. All Kevin could do was give her a slow nod yes and close his eyes.

Tracy stopped her teasing to take Kevin's hand and Kevin, stepping out of his jeans, followed her to her bedroom and into the bathroom. The tub was filled and the room steamy as she guided him into the nearly perfect water. Bubbles, covering the water, now covered Kevin as Tracy dropped to her knees. Kevin was going to get a bubble bath, he mused happily.

Chapter 62

Tracy rubbed a soft terry wash cloth over a bar of Johnson's Baby Soap before she began a methodical and very sensuous wash. She started with his toes, moving to his feet then his legs till she reached his thighs.

Kevin could not imagine, before this, how erotic a wash cloth could be. It was both soothing on the one hand and exciting on the other. In Tracy's hands it was as exciting as her panties.

Baby powder scent filled the bathroom when Kevin had walked in, growing stronger with the Johnson's Baby Soap and more with the Shampoo on his hair before his rinse. Intoxicating, Kevin mused, as Tracy started to let the bath water out.

She wasn't going to dry him just yet, she said as he stood, because she wanted to shave his legs first. Kevin, smiling over the obvious tease, frowned when Tracy moved to his right leg with a pink razor.

"It will grow back," Tracy said moving her right hand to the inside of his thigh as the left, with the razor, moved to the top of his leg. In light smooth strokes, Kevin's legs began shining like glass.

"It's not that, it's dressing for rehearsal at school and someone noticing I've shaved my legs," Kevin said.

"I don't think anyone will notice since your hair is so fair and light anyway and even if they did, you're a transsexual toddler girl and this is what girls do," Tracy said and added, "and besides, it's for me."

Kevin, already wondering what it would feel like with his legs shaved, gave in easily to that soft plea. It wasn't his doing, he mused, as he nodded a yes.

There was no sensation of being shaved other than from the touch of the razor, although when she reached his ankle then rinsed, it was clear his right leg was smoother looking than the left. In another five minutes the left leg matched the right and then Tracy dried him.

"I love the smell of baby powder," Tracy said as she twisted the cap on the one she held. She had gathered up a large round duster which she covered with the white powder before turning her attention to him as she added, "especially on babies."

"Me too," Kevin said as she began dusting him at his neck. It took a few seconds for it to register that she might have meant him when she said 'on babies' but it was too late to comment. Kevin didn't want to spoil the feeling nor the attention he was getting.

He was covered in a light dusting of baby powder when Tracy said, "be right back."

Kevin stood there less than a minute perhaps when Tracy returned with a pair of white panties in one hand and a half slip in the other.

"I thought we were going to do the diaper thing," Kevin said wondering why she wanted him in panties and that slip, guessing the slip was meant for him.

"We are, but I wanted you to appreciate a freshly shaved pair of legs," Tracy said holding the panties open and bending as she added, "and a reason for that diaper."

Kevin, without a second of hesitation stepped into the plain pair of nylon panties but that last comment caught his attention as he asked, "a reason for the diaper? What's that mean?"

Chapter 63

"You'll see precious," Tracy said pulling the panties up to Kevin's waist.

She fussed with the waist band, then again around the elastic of the legs before she took up the white slip. Kevin stepped into the slip standing quietly as Tracy pulled it to his waist. She twisted it right, then left before moving both hands down along the sides.

She pinched the slips side with her forefinger and thumb, near the hem, twisting it again so the slip moved over the front and back of Kevin's legs. A moment of that then she ran her hands over the front, on top of his legs, slipping both to the back to caress him again.

The slip moved without any resistance, more so over the panties, and Kevin, already excited, grew even more so. The slip, so simple a garment, had suddenly become the most exotic thing in the world.

Kevin's knees grew weaker as she played and he needed desperately to sit when Tracy's hand rested over the slip and panties. The soft silky nylon fabric moved easily over the fabric of the panties. He moaned a little.

"Nice isn't it," Tracy asked.

"Very," Kevin managed.

"That's why they call them slips," Tracy said still teasing him.

She took another moment before she stood to take his hand. Kevin followed her out of the bathroom keenly aware of the slip moving over the fleshy part of his legs.

Kevin managed just a nod as he walked towards the living room. Tracy stopped in front of the diaper resting on the changing pad before she released Kevin's hand and turned to face him.

"Good heavens precious," Tracy said looking down at Kevin's erection. She had expected his reaction, planned on it, and the evidence of his excitement was clear.

"What," Kevin said looking down at the growing circle of wetness forming on the slip as his face took on a bit more red.

"Obviously you're still going to need to be in diapers, little girl," Tracy said looking slightly disappointed.

"That's your fault," Kevin said defending an indefensible position.

"I know honey and mommy is sorry she teased, but you've got to admit that you're still going to need to be put back into a diaper," Tracy said smiling as she reached her hands to both sides of Kevin's slip twisting it again.

"Oh, I get it. You're doing this on purpose aren't you," Kevin said smiling as he added, "that's why you said I'd have a reason for the diaper."

"I am sweetheart, but it doesn't change the fact that diapers are going to be necessary for a time. So be a good baby girl and let mommy diaper you, OK," Tracy said still moving the slip slowly from side to side.

Kevin, intensely aware of what was happening, blushed crimson at the prospect of having to actually wear the diaper, but he also did not want to change the mood, and nodded.

Chapter 64

With Kevin's nod, Tracy tugged his slip down allowing it to fall to the floor before doing the same with his panties.

"OK sweetheart, let's get you into your diaper," Tracy said bending to pick up Kevin's slip and panties as she added with a little snicker, "before you do more ickies."

It was unnerving a little that lack of control, but he couldn't help it as he turned, bent and sat over the large puffy white diaper. Kevin maneuvered himself to the center of the soft diaper and laid back spreading his legs as wide as was comfortable.

His legs were not far enough apart as Tracy eased down in front of him so he bent his knees, feet flat, to give her more room. Tracy, on her knees between Kevin's legs, took up the baby bottle, bending forward to give it to Kevin. Kevin took the bottle in both hands and began to nurse it.

Tracy, smiling affectionately at the image took up the baby oil, pouring a generous amount onto her palm. Kevin closed his eyes to his stirrings, then to the sensation as Tracy held him with one oily hand while rubbing him gently with the other. Kevin squinted against the intensity he felt then grimaced as Tracy played.

Tracy wiped her hand with a baby wipe before taking up the baby powder. She sprinkled Kevin liberally, excessively, before putting the baby powder down. Kevin's loins were pure white from the powdering and there was more sprinkled within the diaper itself before Tracy tugged it slowly between his legs.

Kevin, nursing his baby bottle and with his eyes still closed, imagined the diaper he felt as it came between his legs. He could still see Tracy before him and her smile. He was being put into a real diaper, he mused, as he traced the nipple in his mouth with his tongue.

It was a nice fit, Tracy decided, as she brought the back wing on the left over the front. She held the two edges together using her free hand and mouth to open the diaper pin. She'd found a larger set of diaper pins at the fabric store, although still very babyish with the cute pink teddy bears formed by the plastic.

Tracy tugged the right side so Kevin's diaper was snug, adding another dimension to Kevin's imagery as he felt it grow taut between his legs and over his erection. It was a pleasant feeling, Kevin mused, still warm from his bath and smelling strongly of baby powder. That impression more intense as he continued nursing at the nipple of his bottle.

Tracy was slow, methodical and keenly aware of Kevin's emotions if not his dream and Tracy too was dreaming. She had imagined this moment as she had the bath and shaving Kevin's legs. She'd shave more of him and get him satiny smooth in another day or so, she'd decided, as she played over his closed diaper.

Tracy moved back slightly to gather up Kevin's new baby pants as Kevin, cooperating fully, happily, lifted his feet up and together. The panties, with plastic a touch heavier than the costume pair, crinkled slightly as Tracy eased them over his feet. Kevin planted his feet and arched his back lifting his bottom so Tracy could bring his rhumba panties over his diaper.

Tracy, admiring how easily Kevin was getting into this, smiled warmly getting a warm a smile back. She wasn't sure what was happening between them but she liked it. She liked it enough that she promised herself a little more time at the sewing machine.

Chapter 65

"Ready for your top," Tracy said snickering at the play on words. She was definitely a Top, dominate by definition, Kevin the bottom or submissive, according to the last website she'd visited. It was a nice definition for their relationship.

"I'd rather spend a little time getting rid of some of these urges," Kevin said adding his own snicker to the end of his statement.

"If you're a good little girl and do everything mommy wants, them mommy is going to make very sure you are happy," Tracy said stroking Kevin's cheek as she said it.

"OK," Kevin said removing the bottle to talk as another warming glow swept over his cheeks. 'If he was a good little girl', she'd said. Now how does a guy manage to be a good little girl, he mused, and then added, "how do I do that?"

"Just doing what mommy wants and mommy, right now, wants her adorable little baby girl to try on a new top for her," Tracy said getting up to walk to her sewing room. She returned with a top, a very short, very prissy top.

"When did you get that," Kevin asked looking at the pink fabric before noticing there were two layers before asking, "and what is it, a dress?"

"I made it when I made your rhumba panties. It's a cute, but simple pattern out of the 1950s. Anyway, I thought you could use a baby doll set of your own. You know, for when you spend the night! The top goes with your panties," Tracy said.

"These so called panties go over a diaper," Kevin said with a slight touch of sarcasm. What she had just said, if he understood her, was when he stayed over he'd be wearing a diaper.

"I know honey, I know and it's just till you get use to wearing your baby girl clothes," Tracy said as she gathered the white layered baby doll top to pull over his head.

The top was a soft white satin under a layer of organdy with the top layer laced. Very puffy sleeves, ribboned and lace to match the rounded collar made it very babyish looking. She'd added more ribbon fashioning two into bows just above the lace hem so they would sit almost at the waist.

A bit sissy those two bows but cute. The whole outfit was adorable and suddenly she realized that, if she made panties the same way with satin and organdy and a few more bows, it would be very sissy. Another project, she mused happily.

"So you expect me to wear a diaper when I sleep with you," Kevin asked not sure if he liked the notion or not. Then smiling before he allowed his logical side to take hold and argue himself out of it.

"I would hope you will, because I really like the notion of playing mommy a little before I unpin your diaper, but I'll leave it up to you to say it's OK or not," Tracy said moving her hand over Kevin's chest. The organdy, moving over the satin gave him goose bumps.

"I guess that's OK," Kevin said almost too quickly, and with no more than a seconds thought. That surprised him in a Freudian kind of way and he wondered over that as Tracy played.

Chapter 66

When Kevin was finally dressed, Tracy had him stand and model his baby girlish outfit. A dusting of white on his thighs just past the baby pants and diaper was somehow adorable as was his outfit, Tracy decided. She moved closer, took Kevin in her arms and hugged him affectionately before her kiss.

Kevin kissing back hungrily moved his hips forward slightly, covertly before pressing firmly against Tracy. Tracy, sensing Kevin's attempt, pushed her pelvis forward against Kevin's thick diaper. They moved slightly side to side, each pushing against the other, kissing passionately.

"Have I been a good little girl yet," Kevin whispered in a mixture of emotions not the least of which an intense almost painful state of excitement. He felt the femininity that Tracy had hinted at.

Tracy, hearing those words, feeling her own passion reaching a peak, kissed him firmly as she wrapped both hands to his ruffled bottom to bring him even closer as she whispered, "yes precious, you have been."

They moved to her bedroom, Kevin waddling a little more because of the additional thickness of his diaper, which to Tracy, blended nicely with the soft rustling of Kevin's baby pants. Like leaves in a light breeze she mused as she led Kevin to her bed.

Tracy moved Kevin around to face her with his back to the bed as she asked, "is Mary Beth here yet?"

"She's just behind my excitement," Kevin said.

"Then let's open that last door for her," Tracy said softly as she gently pushed Kevin back on the bed.

Their love making began with that odd bit of foreplay around the removal of Kevin's ruffled panties and an almost ceremonial unpinning of his diaper. Tracy, moving over Kevin, took him fully while caressing his own breast under his new top.

A flood of emotions, all of them too intense to separate, took Kevin just as fully as Tracy had, and only a few seconds went pass before Kevin was completely absorbed by his orgasm. Kevin arched his back, holding himself till there was no hope. Every muscle in his body locked itself to his state of pure bliss.

Their passion passed, at least the intensity of it, leaving a soft, warm afterglow and Kevin breathing deeply as his body returned almost to normal. Tracy, her own orgasm ebbing, felt herself relax over Kevin's hips as his hands played over the full slip she was wearing.

"Is that what I can expect when I'm a good girl," Kevin asked nearly out of breath still.

"Each and every time precious," Tracy said moving slightly forward then back before she rose to free Kevin. Tracy was not wearing panties when this started but stepped into a pair before fixing her slip. Kevin was watching her though a soft warm haze.

"Then I want to be a good little girl as often as I can be," Kevin whispered more to himself than to Tracy.

"Is Mary Beth here yet," Tracy asked.

"Definitely," Kevin whispered.

"Then now is a good time to reherse those lines you've been having so much trouble saying," Tracy noted as she closed Kevin's diaper before pulling his new ruffled panties in place.

Chapter 67

Abby, trying to listen to what Kevin was saying, was having trouble only because she couldn't get over how he looked. To most, perhaps, he was still the same transsexual baby girl but clearly he was far more feminine and it was clear he'd shaved his legs.

"So it should really read, 'I love being a girl'," Kevin said smiling as he added, "instead of 'I like being a girl."

Those particular lines were part of the reading where Mark Swanson, playing the straight toddler Brad, had confronted Kevin asking him why he wore dresses instead of pants. Brad was convincing enough but Kevin, during their last rehearsal, wasn't coming off as well. That, to Abby's surprise, had changed and it had changed dramatically.

"You're right, of course," Abby said to Kevin's comments as she tried shaking off the notions over Kevin's changes. She'd only seen this transformation once before.

Even Kevin's aunt had caught some of those changes as did his cousin Debbie. It was like having a girl living with them, Aunt Pat had noted to her daughter Debbie who agreed completely. Madden too had been swept into a state of awe as Kevin appeared, one day, from the bedroom fully dressed at his aunt's house to reherse with her.

Kevin, almost as proficient with his makeup as any of them, perhaps more, his aunt mused, had also painted his own nails and to Madden's surprise was wearing Lov-Soft-Baby-Fresh scent. Something he'd added after shaving his body in the shower.

Kevin's mannerisms, his grace walking, his motions sitting, even bending at the knees the way he did shook Madden past the point where she couldn't remember her own lines. Madden complemented Kevin a half dozen times on how cute he was between apologies for her mistakes.

Kevin, Madden mused, was more girl than any of them that day. Kevin was more girl that any girl Madden knew and that was ironic because Abby, in their last rehearsals, had made comments to that effect.

Abby, in fact, had made a soft suggestion to Carol Beckett, playing the part of Christina, the straight feminist toddler girl, to watch how Kevin did this or that. Christina has smiled at the notion of learning to be a girl from a boy.

Kevin, playing Mary had walked onto the stage, almost prancing, his turns girlish, the way he fussed with his dress and even when he stood, all said girl. He was coquettish to an extreme but perfect, Abby had said, for a little boy thrilled to be dressing as a little girl.

Kevin's girlishness was at such an intensity that a couple of the players during rehearsals, suggested Kevin was, if not a transsexual, at the very least transgendered. When that rumor reached Kevin he'd laughed.

He wasn't a transsexual, outside of his part, Kevin noted, but yes, he was definitely becoming transgendered, and he admitted to that. There was a reversal of his gender for this role he had added and Brad, in a slightly odd twist of fate, admitted he would have liked trying on Kevin's role himself.

Chapter 68

The play was coming together. It was a remarkable transition watching the students, now well rehearsed, playing out their roles to near perfection. August 20 was the last day of school and that night, as was tradition, they would graduate their class, but on stage and at the end of their performance.

Kevin couldn't believe it had only been two months since this all began saying that in Tracy's living room as he poured tea for Madden, Tracy and Debbie. He wore a very cute little maid's outfit, puffed out with an even cuter little petticoat that showed off his ruffled panties.

Not real panties or big girl panties, Tracy noted with a little laughter added, but little girl training pants. They were silken to the touch but beneath that girlish white satin and those ruffles, matched to Kevin's apron, was a soft layer of plastic over a very soft flannelette that was covered in another layer of satin - shiny side against Kevin's skin.

Kevin loved his little girl training pants and worked hard for their reward. There were a few pair of those little girl training pants by now as well as little girl slips and three dresses nearly identical to the dress Kevin was wearing for the school play. However, his newest dress, that little maids outfit, Tracy put together for their tea times.

It was all part of Tracy's methodology to train Kevin for his role as a girl on stage or so she'd said. Kevin knew she was fibbing having long ago begun to understand some of Tracy's needs. Kevin had balked at wearing it till Tracy insisted, and, to Kevin's benefit, she had a wonderful way of convincing Kevin to wear just about anything.

Being a proper maid, Tracy had argued, would give Kevin a taste of poise, femininity and a proper level of submissiveness. Tracy noted this, the first time, when she put Kevin into big girl panties, a full slip then her satin robe to serve her breakfast.

As always, Kevin would wear his big girl clothes till it was clear, and thanks in part to Tracy's attention, that he'd need to go back into either his diapers or his training pants. Almost always it was left up to Tracy to decide which, but there were times when she'd give in to Kevin's pleadings and he often preferred the diapers.

Chapter 69

Madden, already convinced that Kevin had stepped well past those barriers he had stood behind in those first days of school, knew he'd fallen full force to their side when she was introduced to Mary the Maid.

It was the outfit obviously, but his perfectly executed curtsey sealed it well before his practiced demeanor proved it. Debbie too was thrilled now that her cousin was often more girl than she was.

Kevin had given Debbie more than a few occasions to prove that notion decisively, but it was when he went with her to the mall that she realized how effective Tracy's training truly was. It was an experiment in understanding Debbie told her mom after.

Debbie had wanted to window shop, taking Kevin with her, and while doing so she found Kevin in front of a little girl's boutique window. He was completely taken in by the dresses on display. Debbie watching intently for a few minutes, was amazed at the intensity of his gaze.

Debbie was at a small kiosk in the middle of the mall having a very dainty silver covered ankle bracelet engraved with the name Mary Beth. It would be Kevin's graduation gift to be worn on the night of the play. Debbie had looked around to see where Kevin had gone off to finding him frozen in front of that boutique window.

"Which dress," Debbie asked.

"What," Kevin said coming back from his day dream. He hadn't realized he was that intense till he caught himself and added, "Dress? No dress. Don't be silly. I was killing time while you were busy."

It was clear which dress because it stood alone and directly in front of where Kevin was standing. It was also clear that Kevin didn't want Debbie to know he was so captured by it. However, a flick of her cell phone brought it on, and at the push of a button, Debbie captured it for Tracy's sake.

Tracy was going to fashion a new dress for Kevin to wear to the party after the play. Her gift among many already although she hadn't told Kevin of that plan yet. They, the class, had already decided to go to one of the ice cream parlors for their graduation party and everyone had already agreed to stay in costume.

It would be a child's party already arranged by Kevin's aunt. A mixture of boy girl with the table divided for both genders. The manager thought it was a cute idea and in fact had purchased a ticket for the play. The tables would be ready when the "children" arrived, she promised.

Kevin, relieved that his cousin stopped pressing him on what she'd caught him doing, walked off reluctantly without looking back. They had a light lunch a few minutes later which gave Debbie ample time to text a message to Tracy and send her the image of that dress.

Chapter 70

Tracy, already aware of what Kevin had been doing at the mall, took on a sympathetic look when Kevin came into the house. He was there nearly every night now and as usual Tracy first began by taking on a mock seriousness before making Kevin undress.

Kevin as was also now usual was wearing a satin camisole to match his little girl training pants. On his face a guilty look as he waited for Tracy to check his panties. They were rarely dry.

Kevin already knew the outcome having experienced his lack of control at the mall while admiring that little girl's dress he imagined wearing. Tracy, with her look turning to mock disgust shook her head and simply said, "it's diapers for you young lady."

Kevin trying not to smile, hung his head and apologized but refused to explain why he'd made so much icky in his panties. Tracy would get it out of him eventually and that was Kevin's hope as he walked meekly to the room Tracy was fashioning for Kevin when he was Mary Beth.

Kevin's latest diapers, the ones he favored most of late, were the ones made of satin. Tracy had fashioned one pair experimentally with a layer of satin turned shiny side in like his little girl training pants.

Kevin had closed his eyes when Tracy asked him to, but opened them again, surprised, when the diaper came between his legs. The satin, a white bridal slipper satin, used to fashion wedding dresses, touched him delightfully.

That much was clear to Tracy as she teased the diaper over him. Tracy made a point, as she was pulling his diaper together to be pinned, that he really was more baby girl than the young man, she'd once met. A tease that often sent Kevin in two different directions as he fell into her spell. On the one hand a little defensive, while on the other delighted she thought so.

It was that comment that meant he'd be in his baby dress this time and he was getting use to that childish and so very baby girlish look. When she added the satiny layer to his diapers it had left him breathless and did so again when she sprinkled baby powder over his loins and drew the soft white satin over him. He was doing icky again, he mused as Tracy pinned his diaper closed.

It was August 19 and Kevin couldn't stay the night, his aunt insisting he come home for their appointment tomorrow. That was her gift, his aunt had noted when Kevin asked why she wanted him home. They had an eight o'clock appointment at the spa and beauty saloon she went to.

Kevin had laughed, nervously, but reluctantly agreed.

Claire, the owner of Claire's, who aunt Pat had shared on why she was bringing her nephew, made a promise to Pat. Claire, laughing, promised Pat that by the time her nephew left her place he would know what girls knew and he would know it in very great detail. All Kevin knew was that he was going to a beauty shop to have his wig and nails done before the play.

Chapter 71

Meanwhile, Kevin was being teased relentlessly by that satiny diaper under Tracy's hands. Tracy had grown along with Kevin in those few short weeks discovering her dominate side easily while uncovering Kevin's submissive side. It seemed to Tracy that the more submissive Kevin was, the more dominate she was and they were both gaining something, whatever that something was.

What that translated to, these methods of Tracy's, and more often than not, was Kevin having to endure long periods of excruciating almost unbearable pleasure. Unadulterated pleasure always falling short of that blissful few minutes he needed. She always played till he was on the verge of madness.

Like most of the times before this, it began with a diaper only this time one of satin. Satin, Kevin mused happily as he lowered himself to his unmasking. That was how he viewed it these past few times.

It had dawned on Kevin somewhere along this path that Tracy was stripping away layers. Burdensome layers he'd been adding since he could remember. Can't do this, can't do that, because, as everyone knows, boys don't do this or that. Kevin laughed at the notion as he murmured, "oh yes they do."

"What," Tracy asked.

"Nothing. Just thinking outloud," Kevin said as Tracy pulled a baby wipe from the pink container.

Chapter 72

Kevin, a second later, was given a baby bottle of water as Tracy cleaned him. He was nursing his bottle vigorously, as he often did, so he'd get another. Those two baby bottles of liquid would, within a short time, give him the urge to wet.

That wetting was something he found uncomfortably unusual at first and only did so because Tracy wanted him to. Tracy had made that perfectly clear when he'd started to rise to go potty but was held down. It wasn't done in a forceful way, just her open hand over his panties till he thought he was going to explode. Tracy smiled when nature's call overwhelmed him.

Kevin had discovered, that there were some things, like his erection, where he had very little control. Tracy wanted him to discover that as well, and his reward was a fresh diaper after she paid a great deal of attention to his tension. After that it was easy.

Kevin was thinking about that as he nursed his baby bottle and as he nursed another of his senses took hold. It only took a couple of those baby bottles, often well within a few minutes, to find himself becoming Mary.

It was impossible, Kevin mused, to be adult, male or even logical when you were laying there in front of a woman cleaning you with a baby wipe while you nursed a baby's bottle. Why she wasn't using baby oil or lotion this time took only a second of understanding when that slipper satin covered him.

Satin diapers were wonderful, Kevin decided as Tracy moved the new diaper over him. Incredible, Kevin added, as it continued to tease him to his very depths even when Tracy didn't move it.

"Does my baby girl like that," Tracy said as she pinned the left side closed.

Kevin, still nursing, nodded. He liked that very much, but Tracy already knew that when he let out an involuntary noise of pleasure. Those noises had become a form of communication between them. It was unavoidable because Tracy almost always asked those questions when he couldn't actually answer.

"Do you want mommy to put you into your cute frilly panties baby girl," Tracy asked holding the panties up so he could see the ruffles.

Kevin nodded again while hissing his best yes past his baby bottle. They were so cute. Kevin loved the notion of wearing them and the feel under his hands. He loved the silken fabric, the soft plastic beneath, those ruffles and that cute bow she enjoyed toying with.

Kevin voluntarily lifted his legs, bent his knees and raised his feet as Tracy gathered the panties. There was a hint of the plastic rustling as she did so and Kevin swooned behind a satisfying sense of pleasure as he planted his feet to lift his bottom.

Kevin wasn't a girl, nor a baby, but the notion reinforced by the process itself, the clothes and Tracy's attention made it easy to imagine and he did so as his panties came over his feet. The movement of his legs moved the diaper and that soft, warm, silken touch reinforced the one from the nipple in his mouth.

"It's all about the senses," Abby noted one day when discussing emotions and how to translate those emotions into a role. Our senses provide us with a unique perspective forming a kind of imaginary three dimensional view of something Abby had added.

Albeit 'our own' something because it was often based on other things but you can learn to imagine, Abby noted, by imagining. You can't be a baby but you can imagine being like a baby Tracy said that day she diapered him.

Kevin remembered that topic and couldn't agree more. The touch of the diaper, the soft rustling of his baby pants, the nipple against his tongue, even the water trickling down his throat all contributed to his imaginings. Not to mention Tracy's attention, her voice and those incredibly wonderful hands.

Tracy felt it in the same way in some ways. Kevin's transformation was partly from her doing and his depth, in his role as her sissy little baby. Kevin was keenly tied to how well she did what she did. If she played her role well, Kevin responded well and his emergence into his role reinforced hers.

It reinforced his role at school as well. It was as if he was walking out of a fog that he'd been in for most of his life. His role was difficult to imagine at first, now he could play it easily as he brought those notions Tracy shared with him to the stage.

Kevin wanted to prove that a boy could be a girl, and some of it for Tracy's sake, although she left no doubt who she was in his eyes. None now as she played the mommy to his role as her baby. Those were his panties she was tugging over his diaper. His panties, he mused as he lifted his bottom.

"There we go precious," Tracy said as she fit the waist just past his diaper. Kevin was incased, virtually hugged by the garments he now wore and inside of those an incredibly intense pleasure was reaching for his mind. Sexual tension was part of it, a lot of it and Tracy shared that part with Kevin as she gently rested her hand over his panties.

It was a current, almost electric as the essence of what Kevin was becoming transferred to Tracy through her hand. Her hand and those other senses as she felt herself growing intensely sexual. She wasn't going to have time for his slip and dress, she mused, as she bent to remove his bottle to kiss him.

Their kiss brought each of them the choicest and most essential part of their experience together like a wire connecting them as their appetites grew. Tracy wasn't going to make it, Kevin neither as she moved her hand under the waist band of his panties and diaper.

Their movements became feverish as Tracy slipped Kevin's panties down to unpin his diaper. When they joined it was as if some one, some where threw a switch unleashing that flow of energy. Again that blinding passion that never seemed to diminish as their worlds and imaginations collided and blended.

"Wow," Kevin whispered with Tracy still above him.

"That, precious, says it all," Tracy whispered back.

"I could do that again," Kevin said wishing they had this night together but he knew they didn't. His aunt wanted him home so they could make their appointment tomorrow.

"Your aunt would kill me," Tracy said snickering as she reluctantly moved to allow him up. She would miss him she realized as she bent to kiss him lightly as she added, "but I'll put you into your training pants for the walk home."

Kevin smiled over that. His newest pair had another layer added to the inside. There was still that layer of shiny satin but over that a thin layer of nylon and the combination made just walking an unbelievable experience.

Chapter 73

Kevin woke to a soft knock, his aunt he realized when his dream faded. He answered her gentle demand to get up but spent a moment running his hand over his diaper and baby pants. Another over the baby doll top Tracy gave him to wear so he would think of her.

"Big day to day," Debbie said from the breakfast table. The play debuted today, tonight actually as Kevin nodded. There was confidence in his nod because he was ready. He knew his lines well but more importantly enjoyed speaking them and even better acting them in those clothes.

"What's that," Kevin asked looking at the small box Debbie slid from her robes pocket.

"Your graduation gift," Debbie said as Kevin removed the shimmering pink foil after untying the pink ribbon. The little card, in a frothy pink read Mary Beth.

It was that dainty ankle bracelet she'd had engraved with the name Mary Beth in script. Kevin looked at it, then her. How remarkable these weeks had been, he mused as he removed it from the box. A few weeks ago an insult, now a complement of sorts, as he handed it to Debbie to fix it around his ankle.

"Don't eat," Kevin's aunt Pat said coming into the kitchen. She was reminding him of the day ahead. His aunt's graduation gift was a girl's day at her spa and beauty saloon in honor of his role. Another odd element in a growing list of new interactions.

He had gently corrected her when she said a girl's day at the spa, but he had been thrilled over the notion and hugged her. When he did mention that part about a girl's day she admonished him telling him that today he was a girl and then softened it a little by reminding him of his role that night.

He accepted his aunt's explanation. A girl's day at the spa, he mused, as he took a bite from Debbie's toast while she clipped his anklet on. His ankle bracelet sparkled under the kitchen light giving Kevin a moment to wonder what had transpired that he could wear something so obviously feminine so easily.

"Ready," Aunt Pat asked taking up her keys."

"Ready," Kevin said as he lowered his leg. He gave Debbie another peck on her cheek before a hug.

"Have fun Mary Beth," Debbie said smiling at Kevin as he walked out of the kitchen.

Chapter 74

Claire had promised Pat that she would take Kevin under her care exclusively. That promise began when she hugged Kevin like a long lost friend promising him her very best efforts. Kevin hugged back nervously as he found himself within a strictly and purely feminine domain surrounded by women smiling politely.

The staff knew what was going on and some shared what they knew with the female patrons already there. Kevin, meanwhile, was led by Claire to a small changing room. For the sake of modesty he wore a pair of men's white nylon bikini briefs. It was as close as he could get now to male underwear.

Kevin came out of the changing room wearing a pink wrap to join with Claire who led him to a small private room with a table covered in a white sheet. Kevin climbed to the table to lay on his stomach after Claire took his satin wrap.

For the next thirty minutes Kevin experienced brief moments of pain with longer moments of pleasure as Claire waxed his body beginning at the base of his neck to end at his feet. Another session lasting almost as long finished his front which was followed by a memorable lotion massage.

Kevin wore pink booties provided with his robe before walking to the area where facials were done. His anklet glaringly obvious to the women under their own care might have scared him before this, but not so much now. He was embarrassed some, but not even close to what he might have felt just a few short weeks ago.

Kevin took the chair and the pink smock readily then relaxed under a hot damp towel. Lotion and exfoliation was the key to silky soft skin, Claire said as she began scrubbing Kevin's face with a small natural loofah. With that done she began using disposable circled pads and her special blend of exfoliates.

Claire was cleaning Kevin's face with turbinado sugar mixed with pure bee honey that was tinted with an essential oil of tangerine. That scrub came after a beauty mask of skin tonic after laying Kevin back in his chair.

Kevin was beside himself over what was happening and it got better when he was joined by two other women from the shop as his mask dried. One began soaking his fingers after an incredible few minutes massaging his hands, the other doing the same with his feet.

Kevin's mask, Claire noted proudly, was an all natural purifying gel that would moisturize his skin deeply. Kevin felt it tightening as he laid there in a state of bliss. He could also feel the satin robe slipping easily over his waxed legs at mid thigh.

His hands and feet tingled from their soak and attention as Claire lightly scrubbed the dry mask from his face. Claire applied a toner to his skin, once it was clean, then a moisturizing cream before he sat up again. She would do his makeup when his toes and nails were done.

Kevin hadn't expected makeup but didn't say anything although wondering how that would look as a guy when he walked out of there. He was there for his wig and nails he'd thought, not a facial or beauty treatment. Another moment of clarity, he mused as Claire patted his face with another warm towel.

The girl doing his nails, Sandy, was shaking a bottle of soft pink, chosen, Kevin discovered, by Tracy. Sandy was told it would match his dress, she said and was looking forward to seeing that. Kevin, when he calmed a little asked and discovered that most of the girls were going to his play.

Linda, the girl doing his toes, was going as well, she noted, as she used a clipper and file to shape each nail. She was first to use the light pink enamel on Kevin as Sandy extended his fingernails with a silk wrap and extensions. They were easily a good half inch longer when Sandy began to shape them.

Softly pointed and girlishly long was what Kevin saw when Sandy finished her shaping before applying a base coat. His nails shimmered in the bright light of the saloon as Sandy applied the color coating. A clear, lightly sparkled by bits of silver, went over both his fingers and toes.

From Kevin's perspective, after Claire returned to shape his eyebrows, he as looking down at a girl. Pink toes, long pink finger nails and incredibly pretty legs flowing out from the pink hem of his smooth smock. Kevin's aunt was nowhere to be seen but he wasn't looking that hard and when he did look for her he'd get smiles from the other patrons.

Claire was not going to do too much to those eyebrows, she promised and the painful plucking was thankfully brief. When those were done he was ready for his makeup and that began when Claire started applying his under foundation moisturizer.

Claire used Kevin's forearm to match his facial foundation telling him that it got about the same amount of sunlight as his face. There were several swaths before Claire chose the third from the last. Kevin's foundation started at his neck and ended at his forehead.

Claire used a concealer around his eyes that would hide the darkest line of skin. His eyeshadow followed in a light pink followed by a light plum that Claire gently brushed on before using a small applicator to draw a line within the fold of his eyelid.

She finished his eyes before she penciled in his eyebrows. They were not all that masculine to begin with and Claire made them even more feminine as she brought them to soft points where they began to taper.

Claire, next, using a sharpened eyeliner, drew a fine line from the inside of Kevin's eye to the outside just above his eyelashes. It would be hardly noticeable, she said, but definable. She was using a brown since his wig was blond sausage curls.

Claire moved from the eyeliner to his eyelashes with a deep black mascara. One coat for the top lashes, another for the bottom before she allowed it to dry for another layer.

Kevin's lipstick, chosen to match his nails and lighter for a more natural look, went on first with a small lip liner before Claire twisted the tube of pink color open. She gave him a pouty look as she had him blot his lips twice. A small applicator of a clear added a glistening moist wet look when she finished.

His blush, also light in color, was applied gently in a soft whispish stoke from the lowest part of his cheekbones to the highest point. Both cheeks were done the same way as Claire fussed. She was motherly in her touches and smiling constantly as she'd lean back to admire what she'd done.

Chapter 75

Kevin was dying to see what she had done but wasn't allowed to till she finished. He took a consoling view of his hands and toes once again and once again it made him feel so girlish. So too that attention to his face even if he couldn't see it. It was then, as Claire was standing back that his aunt appeared and in her hand, his wig.

Shirley Temple wore her hair like that, his aunt had said, when he was wearing it around the house although it now went just a bit past that. There was a light pink strand of narrow ribbon laced through some of the ringlets and at the back an new but exaggerated pink bow.

That bow was huge, Kevin noted as his aunt handed it to Claire. Obviously he was not going to wear it out of the shop but he was curious over how it would look with his face now done. Claire was the one that set it in place and if the looks from the women watching was a clue, it made all of the difference.

Kevin's aunt bent to put his booties back on as Claire removed his smock. Kevin stood on unsteady legs girding himself for had transpired. He was expecting a girl, a girl looking like a little girl, but not the little girl he saw. There was no hint of a male in front of him as the girl in the mirror smiled back.

"Well," Claire asked.

"Amazing," Kevin said a second before the patrons and beauticians began clapping.

"Not bad, even if I do say so myself," Claire noted.

"Adorable," Kevin's aunt added.

"Can't wait to see this play," Sandy said as another girl walked up. She was holding what looked like a hand stapler before Kevin realized it was used to pierce ears. Another gift, his aunt declared, holding a box of cute light pink pearl earrings held by silver in it.

It only took a moment to do the piercing, another to clean the holes before Kevin's new earrings were pressed into place. It was almost painless and the last bit of femininity. Kevin couldn't help but smile till he realized he'd be walking outside looking like this.

What struck him fully wasn't so much how he looked but how he'd look without the wig on. As little girlish as it was it made the changes from a male trying to look female to female looking like a little girl. It wasn't that far from the house, but even a few feet in public was an incredibly long ways.

"Worried," Kevin's aunt asked.

"A little," Kevin said.

"I've got something that can help," Kevin's aunt said as everyone around them settled into other things.

"What," Kevin asked.

"I'll show you in the changing room," Kevin's aunt said.

That statement worried him a little. In the changing room, under his jeans and shirt was a camisole and those little girl training panties. Last thing he wanted his aunt to see was that lingerie. His worry was on his face.

"OK, it's a bra and if I'm guessing right, judging by the look on your face, my imaginary niece already has panties to wear out, right," Aunt Pat said smiling affectionately.

"A bra," Kevin asked not confirming nor denying what his aunt already suspected.

"Honey, it's the only thing missing. Wear the bra and the only thing people are going to notice is that you're a big girl trying to look like a little girl," Aunt Pat noted.

Kevin took the bra that his aunt removed from the bag. She was outside beyond the curtain that closed the small changing room. It was white and juvenile and to Kevin's amusement was lightly padded. It only took a moment to slip it on and clasp it closed.

His aunt was right, Kevin mused, as he stepped into his jeans after slipping his little girl training pants over his bikini panties. The camisole he wore rose gently over the two slight "B" cups that the bra formed. He could have almost gotten away with just the camisole before he shook his head clear of that thought.

"Perfect," Kevin's aunt said when he finally came out from behind the curtain.

Chapter 76

Kevin had to pass through the shop and those women that had watched in rapt fascination the young man being transformed into a young girl. A little girl actually as Kevin's aunt fussed with his large hair bow.

There were looks of amazement, shock, amusement even confusion as Kevin and his aunt walked to the service counter and past to the reception area. Those new patrons, not aware of who the girl was, looked on curiously till Claire said loudly, "I'll see you at the play Kevin."

Kevin's face flushed crimson as those sitting took on a new look. A look of shock that it might be a boy.

"Truly remarkable isn't it," Aunt Pat asked.

"Unbelievable," Kevin mused.

"If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't have believe it," Aunt Pat said.

"It's the play," Kevin said defensively.

"It was the play. I'll grant you that, but it's something else as well now, isn't it," Aunt Pat asked.

"I suppose so," Kevin answered as they made their way to the car.

"Wait," Aunt Pat said suddenly stopping.

"What," Kevin asked.

"We've got to go back," Aunt Pat said.

"Why? What's wrong," Kevin asked.

"Nothings wrong. It's only going to take a second," Aunt Pat said smiling at Kevin.

"Back inside," Kevin asked looking back at the mall looming in front of them.

"Trust me," Aunt Pat said as she took Kevin's hand and began walking towards the mall.

"Here," Aunt Pat said turning into the Wig shop.

"What's here," Kevin asked aware of the looks he was getting, had been getting since they'd walked back in.

"A different look, something more suitable for a girl your age," Aunt Pat said walking ahead of Kevin and into the store.

"Hi," the saleslady said moving immediately towards them as she added, "was something wrong with the wig?"

"Not at all, in fact, as you can see, it's perfect. You're still coming right," Aunt Pat asked.

"Absolutely. I wouldn't miss it," the saleswoman said happily as she added, "so how can I help you?"

"He needs a look that's just a bit older. Something cute still, I'd like that, but something he can get away with for the day. We don't mind people looking but we'd rather it be how cute he is and not how strange," Aunt Pat said.

"I've got a really cute wig, long, flowing and human hair. It's very pretty. In fact, we call it the Pretty Girl. Same color," the sales woman asked.

"Yes," Aunt Pat said looking first at Kevin then back again at the saleslady as she added, "Claire did his face for the blond."

Kevin though all of this was slightly surprised, pleasantly as the notion of what was happening settled in. His aunt was getting him a girl's wig to wear out and about.

And it was a beautiful wig, Kevin noted to himself when the saleswoman walked back with the piece still on the Styrofoam head. It was well past the shoulders, flowed like silk and fell in soft blond waves.

"Like it," the saleswoman asked.

"I do but he, or rather she's got to wear it," Aunt Pat said turning to Kevin. He hadn't missed the change in his gender suddenly.

"So what do you think honey," the saleswomen asked of Kevin.

"I like it," Kevin said ignoring his inhibitions.

"Then let's try it on and see what it does for you," the saleswoman said and added, "and I'm Joyce by the way and you are, if memory serves me, Mary? Mary Beth I think, right?"

"Right. At least for the play tonight," Kevin said adding that last for the sake of his ego then snickering given what he'd already done to it.

"And for the rest of the day," his aunt added.

"Well Mary Beth for the day, sit and we'll see what this does for you," Joyce said pointing to a chair in front of a desk with a large mirror in front of it.

It aged him considerably, that wig, but not past a young girl and that was reinforced when his aunt came over with two light pink hair clips. Joyce gently brushed Kevin's hair till it flowed gently around his face cascading over both shoulders.

Joyce added the two plastic pink bows to either side, fussed with each a moment then stood back as she said, "at the risk of sounding a little biased, it's a very pretty look for you."

"It's perfect," Aunt Pat said smiling at Kevin.

"I like it," Kevin managed. He was easily a girl in his look, now more than ever since it was a slightly older look.

"We'll take it," Aunt Pat said as she removed her credit card from her wallet.

"Thank you," Kevin said not sure what else to say.

"Now we can have lunch. That brunch at Claire's just wasn't enough for me," Aunt Pat said.

"All set," Joyce said handing Claire's card back with the receipt for her to sign.

Aunt Pat signed it, handed it back, got her copy and smiled at Kevin as she said, "ready Mary Beth?"

"Ready," Kevin answered as he carried the stripped pink wig box with his baby girl wig inside.

Chapter 77

It was different coming out of the shop. Completely different as people walked to and fro taking notice but casually, not like before with those lingering looks.

"I'm not sure I can pull this off for very long," Kevin said wishing he didn't have to say that.

"Sweetheart, please. Honey, if you haven't noticed yet, you're more girl than most of the girls in this place. They way you walk, how you handle yourself... come on now and don't make me laugh," Aunt Pat said taking Kevin's hand.

They've moved down the mall to a restaurant that had tables arranged outside and Kevin's aunt settled in first as Kevin sat his wig box down.

"Good afternoon ladies, can I get you a drink first," the young man asked handing Aunt Pat and Kevin menus.

"Honey, remember what the doctor said about your throat. Whisper only," Aunt Pat said to Kevin as she put her hand on his forearm.

"Yes ma'am," Kevin answered in a light whisper.

"Now what would you like to drink," Aunt Pat asked.

"Coke, please," Kevin whispered in a daze. It was the young man that was bringing an additional blush to his face. He knew that look because he'd had it many times although never directed back at him.

"White wine for me," Aunt Pat said.

"Very good. I'll be right back to take your order," the young man said before walking off.

"See what I mean," Aunt Pat said noting, as she did so, with a kind of 'I told you so' look on her face.

"About what," Kevin asked in that same whisper.

"About how well you pass silly. That young man was falling all over the place when you turned your pretty eyes in his direction," Aunt Pat said patting the back of Kevin's hand as he looked back at the menu.

"Aunt Pat," Kevin said blushing at the notion of what his aunt was saying.

"Well, it's true and that's a fact so you might as well enjoy it," Aunt Pat said and added, "honey, it's one of the perks of being a girl and getting all dolled up."

"You must think I'm pretty weird at the moment," Kevin said softly.

"Weird? No honey, not weird at all. Truth be known, I've grown very fond of you as Mary Beth," Aunt Pat said.

"Aunt Pat, do you realize what your saying," Kevin said looking at her with a little shock.

"Of course I do and like it or not, admit it or don't, you've had quite a journey these past few weeks. Wait, it's been more than a few I suppose. Anyway, think about it. Think about how far you've come in those weeks," Aunt Pat said, paused and added, "I mean just look at you."

"But that's just it, it's for the play, and don't forget this was your idea," Kevin said sounding slightly defensive.

"For the play," Aunt Pat said smiling.

The waiter walked up then, serving the drinks then taking their order. Aunt Pat ordered for Kevin, but the waiter was watching Kevin. He read the order back, smiled and walked off.

"That guys getting on my nerves," Kevin said.

"Get use to it precious, you are adorable," Aunt Pat said and added, "so this is all for the play then?"

"Of course it is," Kevin said.

"So tomorrow at this time all of this starts becoming a memory," Aunt Pat asked.

"Why wouldn't it," Kevin said feeling himself suddenly trapped. He hadn't thought about what it might mean and the thought of ending this hurt.

"Why wouldn't it? That's an excellent question and aside from the money I just spent for your transformation, the wig and your party, what do we do with all of your pretty things," Aunt Pat asked.

"Like what? The costumes go back to the school," Kevin said.

"Not those dresses honey, the ones Tracy made for you. Not to mention those so called training pants. Those were the training pants you have on that Tracy made for you, right," Aunt Pat asked.

"You know about those," Kevin asked with his fork suspended an inch from his mouth.

"I knew of them. Today, when you were getting dressed, I saw them. Cute," Aunt Pat said and added, "Debbie told me if you're wondering and she's sorry she did but that notwithstanding, doesn't change the original question."

"How did you see them? You peeked," Kevin asked.

"No precious, but that curtain is more for modesty than complete privacy and I was in an advantageous position. Now stop changing the subject and tell me what you planned on doing when the play ended," Aunt Pat asked.

"Nothing," Kevin said with a touch of sadness. The thought of this ending was weighing heavily on him but admitting to anything else left him too vulnerable.

"Nothing," Aunt Pat said more a statement than a question. There was a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"OK, then answer me this, what do you think I was going to do when the play ended," Kevin said with a touch of anguish.

"That's easy enough, you were going to continue like this or that's what I thought till now," Aunt Pat said.

"Why would you think that," Kevin asked with a touch of hope in his voice.

"Sweetheart, I've known you for as long as your mother has. Truth is when your mother became ill, I had you as much as she did, perhaps more in those last few years, and the reason I'm telling you this is I've learned some things," Aunt Pat said but her tone had softened considerably.

"Like what," Kevin asked in an encouraging tone.

"Like for these past weeks, how many times have you've been dressed male... Let's see if my math is right... it's been never," Aunt Pat said.

"I have, lots of times," Kevin said.

"No, no you haven't, but for the sake of this argument I'll grant that you have worn your boy clothes. However, when was the last time you dressed in your boy clothes without a little makeup? Not much makeup, I'll give you that, but you've got to admit it's been there and it's been pretty regular," Aunt Pat said.

"You noticed," Kevin asked in surprise before recovering and adding, "Tracy was teaching me... you know, for the play."

"Know what," Aunt Pat said.

"What," Kevin asked. He was trying to remember when he hadn't done something feminine since the play started realizing as he thought about it that he couldn't.

"I think a remarkable thing happened somewhere along the way and it happened fairly quickly and not too long after you got your role and costume," Aunt Pat said.

"What's that," Kevin asked.

"Honey, I think a couple of doors opened and you walked through them. It wasn't planned but you did, and right now you're on the other side, my side, and you don't want to cross back over. At least not yet," Aunt Pat said patting Kevin's hand.

Kevin sitting there terrified for a second calmed and he felt an intense relief suddenly. She was right, of course she was right, and he had no idea what to say to her or even where to begin. He was desperate to say something, anything but couldn't.

Aunt Pat, waiting, watching, and noticing those changes on Kevin's face relaxed. She'd hit the nerve she was looking for and his silence said it all. She was going to let him off the hook, she decided as she said, "now enough of this, go on and eat your salad."

"Is everything OK here," the young man asked walking up and facing Kevin.

"Everything is wonderful," Aunt Pat said and added as she patted Kevin's hand, "don't you agree Mary Beth?"

Chapter 78

Kevin was silent though lunch and still as he and Aunt Pat moved through the malls parking lot. It was an uncomfortable silence and some of it that waiter's casual wave, smile and his invitation for them to come back again - soon.

"OK, want to know the real reason I would love you to stay this way, at least more often than not, although I'll even settle for occasionally," Aunt Pat said.

"Why," Kevin asked cautiously.

"I like finding the toilet seat down," Aunt Pat said.

She snickered, Kevin smiled, snickered and then both began laughing. It grew riotous within seconds.

"That's the reason," Kevin asked and added, "the real reason?"

"That's it in a nut shell honey," Aunt Pat said between laughter and added, "isn't that reason enough?"

"It is," Kevin said with an intense relief. He would have hugged her if he could growing more relaxed and animated as they drove though town to the campus.

Opening curtain was still a couple of hours away, but Abby had alerted them to a few minor changes that she wanted in the play and they still had to set the stage, lighting and get into their costumes. Kevin's costume was in his bag resting on the back seat.

Tracy and Debbie were standing at the stage door when Aunt Pat pulled into the space reserved for Kevin. He was one of the stars Abby had noted when she handed out the campus stickers for parking.

Tracy, when she saw Kevin smiled. Debbie looked dumb struck but she too smiled. Mark Swanson, the young man playing Brad, the straight toddler, was arriving as well and pulled next to them. He glanced over at Kevin then did a double take.

"Kevin," Mark asked as he left his car to open Kevin's door.

"It's me," Kevin said and added, "my aunt's idea. I got a makeover this morning as a graduation gift."

"Man, you're making it real hard for me to imagine myself homophobic right now. You are really hot," Mark said as Tracy and Debbie walked up.

"Makes a cute transsexual doesn't she," Tracy said taking Kevin's arm to pull him to her and they hugged.

"Makes a damn cute girl," Mark said opening his trunk for his own bag as Debbie reached in for Kevin's.

"Thanks, I think," Kevin said feeling his face flush.

"He's right," Debbie said coming up and giving Kevin a hug as she added, "mom and I are going to the ice cream parlor to make sure everything is ready. We'll see you when the curtain goes up. Oh, and I love what you've done with your hair."

"Break a leg honey," Kevin's aunt said as she took her turn to hug him.

The lot was filling with the other actors as Kevin and Tracy walked up the concrete steps to the massive steel door marked Stage Entrance. It was a familiar sound as Kevin grew adjusted to the dimness walking in.

Abby Clifton was at a built in desk near stage right looking at a clip board when she turned towards the door. It was the look on her fact that made Kevin blush anew. Surprise, shock even, then softening to something else as she moved towards him.

"Can I pick them or can I pick them," Abby said hugging Kevin when she got close enough.

"My aunt's idea," Kevin said again and again blushing as he added, "a graduation gift of all things."

"And a beautiful gift at that. Kevin, you are so pretty," Abby said moving back but still holding his hands. She didn't wait for a comment as she lifted his hands to admire his nails as she added, "we're going to have trouble making the audience believe you're actually a real boy."

Kevin blushed, nodded and moved slightly to the side as the others began coming in. Abby squeezed his hands before letting them drop as she greeted the other students.

"So," Tracy asked now that they were by themselves. The excitement was palpable as everyone began talking at once. It was the last day of Summer school and their graduation was the play itself and everyone was ready.

The changes were minor when Abby got them all to settle down. Two of the students, as stage hands, were going to operate a card board bus, actually a portion of one that would slid by the rear window of the class room right after the curtain went up.

There would be a bus horn and another student, one of the girls playing the role of the day care teachers, would announce that the bus was here. There would be a pause before the toddlers started coming in. Nothing major Abby said as she began directing everyone to start setting up the stage.

They had an hour left when Abby started scooting them off to their dressing rooms. Kevin's, room one with his name on a cardboard star sprinkled with glitter, moved into it with Tracy. Abby had said OK to Tracy being there.

Chapter 79

"Wild," Kevin said falling onto the small couch.

"I can't believe how pretty you are," Tracy said falling onto Kevin's lap as she began fussing with his hair.

"I can't believe I did this," Kevin said and added, "we had lunch at the mall."

"How was that," Tracy asked moving her hand over Kevin's bra.

"Incredible," Kevin said not wanting to go into all of the details especially the part about the waiter. He did tell her about the girls from the beauty parlor coming as well as the woman that sold his aunt his wig. It was all so unbelievable Kevin noted again.

"Time for Mary Beth, the transsexual toddler to come out," Tracy said as she stood.

"Mary Beth is definitely out," Kevin said smiling as he stood and stretched.

"Not the big girl, the toddler. I do like the big girl, but I just love my toddler," Tracy said as she moved to her own bag.

"It's in my bag on top," Kevin said. He was talking about the diaper assuming that was what would go on first.

Tracy didn't answer as she opened her bag and didn't need to when she pulled the satin version of Kevin's diaper from it. Kevin smiled over the shimmering white satin under that layer of nylon. Behind it came the changing pad followed by the Johnson and Johnson Baby Powder.

"What else did you bring," Kevin asked looking at the bag still holding enough things to stay puffed up.

"Just you never mind. Now come on and let's get your cloths off, mommy wants to get her baby into her diaper," Tracy said moving to Kevin's pants and taking hold of his pants button.

"How much time do we have," Kevin asked with a wicked grin on his face as Tracy tugged his pants down.

"Not enough for that. Besides, you need to be a good girl before mommy lets you do ickies," Tracy said patting the front of Kevin's little girl training panties.

"I think its too late," Kevin said feeling his passion soar.

"Accidental ickies are OK honey, that's what diapers are for. Mommy's talking about play time ickies," Tracy said as she removed Kevin's little girl training pants. Kevin was silent. Play time ickies, he mused, were hours away.

It was going to be a long night, Kevin decided as Tracy helped him get his wig off before his tee-shirt.

"Oh wow, a training bra. I was wondering about those cute little bumps," Tracy said putting her hands over both pads.

"My aunt got it," Kevin said blushing as Tracy squeezed each as he added, "she thought it would be better than a flat chest.

"She got you a training bra. How cute is that," Tracy said and added, "she knows honey."

"She knows what," Kevin asked slightly confused as Tracy lifted his camisole before unhooking his bra.

"She knows you like dressing as a girl," Tracy said.

"She suspects," Kevin said correcting her.

No, she knows, trust me. My mom, when she found out about me, did almost the same kind of thing," Tracy said.

"So that's a good thing then," Kevin asked.

"That's a very good thing," Tracy said as she put Kevin's camisole and bra with his panties and jeans. Kevin was naked as Tracy led him to the changing pad and diaper.

Kevin went down on the diaper, sitting first, before laying back with a practiced ease. He spread his legs in anticipation. He got his pacifier from Tracy as she knelt before him. She used a lot of baby powder and she'd started just below his neck.

Tracy spent as much time as she dared between Kevin's legs judging what was just enough massaging before he might lose it. When she sensed that point she stopped, took up the edges of the satiny diaper and tugged it into place. Two pink tipped diaper pins held it snugly in place before Tracy gave Kevin a soft gently pat.

She gathered Kevin's ruffled lace panties slipping them easily over his feet after he brought them up for her. That movement itself was almost enough to bring Kevin to the brink. Not quite enough but almost as Tracy slipped his panties along both legs. Tracy spent another few seconds and several more pats bringing the notion of Mary Beth the toddler up to Kevin's consciousness.

Kevin's slip followed as Kevin sat up except this time, with his body silky smooth from the spa, the slip felt different. It was silkier Kevin mused as the nylon bodice slipped easily around him. That was definitely a good thing, Kevin also mused.

Kevin's lace socks went on next and it was clear his transformation was well under way as Tracy fussed with the ruffled edges. Tracy took up his right Mary Jane slipping it over the sock before closing the buckle, then the left. With both shoes on, Kevin stood.

Standing, so simple an act most other times, was an exercise in erotica under these conditions. Almost every movement was titillating at this point forward and Kevin swooned happily, twisting to and fro, as Tracy readied his dress.

Giving sexual pleasure and getting it begins with this sexual arousing and while it wasn't sex per se, both Tracy and Kevin were sharing the same mutual effects. Foreplay wasn't a very simple term, Tracy once noted, because it came from so many simple actions such as caressing, fondling, kissing, cuddling and these, not so casual, acts of dressing.

It was going to be a very long night, Tracy mused, as she brought Kevin's toddler dress over his head. Even without his little girl wig he took on that persona. Kevin's persona for his theatrical role had become so easy once he was use to being Mary Beth.

Mary Beth, the toddler for Tracy's sake, was slightly more difficult because, in her Jungian psychology, Kevin's persona was both a personal facade for himself, and the one she wanted him to present to her. Teaching him to be her had taken time but Tracy's patience had paid off as it was now.

Kevin would play his part very well, had according to Abby, but more importantly, he would keep that part for Tracy's sake, which of course was for his sake as well. Kevin smiled as Tracy fussed with his dress. It was so easy to smile, he cooed to himself, so easy being Mary Beth around Tracy.

Tracy spent long minutes making the large bow at the back of Kevin's dress perfect. The sash could go around Kevin's waist twice so there was a lot of bow at the back when Tracy was satisfied. To Kevin's satisfaction she slipped her arms to his sides, slid them forward to his stomach then down slowly to rest under his dress and slips.

Tracy nibbled on his ear, just behind his new earring, as her fingers slipped slowly under the elastic of his panties. She teased Kevin into the notion of something else. She loved teasing him to the brink knowing his mind was releasing endorphins.

Those endorphins, Tracy knew, was a neurochemical occurring naturally in Kevin's brain as it was in her's. Among other things it produced a powerful analgesic which dampened some inputs while enhancing others. Kevin, and it was the same in Tracy, was reaching a very powerful arousal. Tracy, easing up a bit hoped it would linger long enough till they were alone.

"Fifteen minutes," A young man's voice said from the other side of Kevin's door. An amazing revelation considering it only seemed like just a few as Tracy grabbed Kevin's wig. It was beautifully done with the tiny ribbons and large bow as Tracy slipped it over Kevin's head.

Tracy fused with the bangs a moment, clipped Kevin's pacifier to his dress then fussed with the dress before reaching into Kevin's makeup bag for his lipstick. A lip brush would give a more professional look but Kevin loved the feel of the waxy pink lipstick being drawn across his lips.

Kevin pursed his lips, then brought them together to blot them even, a very girlish action that didn't escape Tracy's eye. Nor did she miss how daintily he had gathered the edges of his skirt between his fingers.

Tracy picked up Kevin's bottle then his doll.

Mary Beth, the toddler and one of the stars of Toddler Time, was ready.

Chapter 80

"Five minutes everyone," that same voice as before said. Kevin accepted his hug from Tracy who opened the door. He stepped out into the hall as others began to. Tracy fussed a second more, gave Kevin another hug and left to find her seat.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you Toddler Time," Ms. Abby Clifton said over the loud speaker as Kevin took his position Stage Right.

The giant curtains slid right and left as another behind those began to rise. At the back window of the day care center a long yellow strip with a black line down the center moved past slowly as an air horn blasted.

"The bus is here," A woman said as she started to move to the door.

"Get ready Kevin," A girl said wearing a lip microphone and holding a script.

Kevin nodded as he waited for his cue to walk on stage right. Carol, behind him took a second to give Kevin a pat on his behind. She would walk on a second after Kevin as Kevin smiled.

Carol playing the straight feminist toddler Christina, would also enter stage right, and a few steps behind Kevin. Carol, in a nearly identical dress as Martin, as Mary Beth smiled back.

"Now," the girl with the script said.

Kevin walked past the curtains and onto the stage. He was skipping lightly, playfully reaching the ten feet mark as Carol got her cue.

Carol skipping slightly faster caught up to Kevin just as both reached center stage.

Carol, on reaching Martin and flipping his skirt in a teasing way says, "I see your mother is in that 'I wish I'd had a girl phase again'?"

Kevin, as Martin, as Mary Beth, looks down at his frilly pink toddler's dress, too short to completely hide his ruffled panties and diaper, smiles sheepishly, shrugs and happily nods yes.

Kevin, turning to the audience and in a clearly masculine voice, says, "I am a girl just like you, so why wouldn't I wear a dress."

Abby watching from the wings looked out at the audience, at least those sitting closer to the front. There were smiles of affection, some chuckles as the toddlers came in then something akin to shock as Kevin said his first lines.

There was a stunned silence for a few seconds.

It was exactly the reaction Abby had hoped for and it only got better as Mark Swanson playing Brad, the straight toddler, came in and began skipping around Kevin. His voice was taunting.

"Martin is a fag, Martin is a fag," Brad yells as he circles Kevin.

"He's not a fag, he's a Transsexual, like me," Madden says in a clearly feminine voice but looking very much like a boy with a girl's voice as she adds, "and my mommy says that's a bad word."

Meanwhile, in the audience, a young man sitting with his girl friend, mutters, "Holy cow, that really is a damn guy."

"What, who," the girl says softly, curiously over Steve's reaction.

"That girl! The one in the pink baby dress. That's a guy," Steve says in another shocked voice.

"It is. He's suppose to be. Says here he's Kevin Marks, playing Martin as a girl named Mary, the transsexual toddler. Why," the girl asked.

"He was in the restaurant today. I served him. Damn, that's a guy," Steven says again before someone from behind shushes him although he adds one final "damn."

Steve's invitation had come from Kevin's aunt when she paid the bill after lunch.

Chapter 81

It was over.

Abby, standing off to the side was smiling widely as she swept a hand towards the players. Kevin, Mark, Chuck, Madden, Susan and Carol held hands and together bowed again. They had come back a second time to accept the audiences standing ovation.

A young woman stepped onto the stage from the wings walking past the players to Kevin. She was holding a bouquet of pink roses wrapped in a light pink foil that she handed to Kevin.

Kevin surprised at first took the flowers as recognition set in. It was Tina, the girl that had come in with the seamstress Rose who made the costumes, as she moved in to hug Kevin tightly before releasing him to return to the wings.

The curtains closed slowly to continuous clapping. Only after another few minutes did it subside as all of the players began hugging each other back stage. Graduation and the party was next.

Kevin, still not clear over the flowers caught Abby's attention who smiled, waved and stood till Kevin came near.

"I got these and I don't know why," Kevin said holding the bouquet of flowers out.

"You got those because my younger brother, Terry Clifton, thought you played his part perfectly," Abby said and added, "and you did."

"You're brother," Kevin said.

"Actually my former brother. She's my sister now. You met her with my mother Rose when they brought the costumes in. She's Tina now," Abby said smiling as she added, "and you really do deserve those flowers honey. That was spectacular."

"Hey, we've got to go and you've still got to change," Tracy said coming up to Kevin to hug him.

"Change, we're not changing. Everyone is going as they are," Kevin said quickly, sounding worried.

"I know, I know. You'll still be my little Mary Beth precious, but not in this old thing, it's too plain," Tracy said taking Kevin's hand to lead him off stage as she added, "it's your graduation gift from me."

Kevin walked into his dressing room almost giddy. The play, the audience, those roses, the whole day, these past weeks and that new dress he was looking at almost made him cry.

Chapter 82

It wasn't a dress so much as a confection of pure sugar and spice. Sweet wasn't even close to describing it as Kevin moved towards it to touch the skirt.

"Like it," Tracy asked.

"Like it? Tracy, it's beautiful," Kevin said without hesitation.

It was pure white with pastel pink ribbons, some of it ending in delicate bows. A short bodice like the rest of his little girl dresses but fuller than any of them.

There were cascading layers of gathered chiffon with each edged in lace. An overlay of chiffon covered the satin bodice to a pair of extremely puffy sleeves. A mixture of fairy princess and a little girl's special occation dress.

"Come on, let's see if it fits you," Tracy said and added, "it definitely suits you."

It rustled loudly as Tracy worked it gingerly from the pink satin covered hanger. Under it, those petticoats, and to Kevin's amazement they were attached already. At least four layers of silken fluff.

Kevin was sure he didn't need his slip till Tracy told him to leave it on. That was four more layers, Kevin mused happily.

Tracy worked Kevin's old dress off hanging it on the hanger the new one came from, before gathering the new one when her hands were free. Kevin, shaking with anticipation put his hands gingerly through the layers of petticoats. These were different, Kevin noted and said so as his hands passed through the white chiffon skirt under a layer of shiny white taffeta.

"I've ruffled the slips more sweetheart. I used strips of chiffon about 8 inches wide joined them together but with a very loose stitch on one side till I went all the away around," Tracy said as Kevin looked at the edging.

"They gather more," Kevin said.

"I know. I pulled that loose stitch so it ruffled more before sewing the gathered edges together. I'll show you how when you start learning to sew. Same with the taffeta. As you can see, it made the chiffon much more fluffy and the taffeta more billowy. So you like it then," Tracy asked.

"It's wonderful, Kevin said as his arms passed through the silken cloud of material.

"It's strictly for little Girls that love frou-frou precious. You do love frou-frou don't you," Tracy asked.

"Yes, I do love frou-frou," Kevin said as the slips fell over his head. He was covered in girlish layers and the rustling sound, so close to his ears, was wonderfully loud.

Tracy guided Kevin's arms into the puffed sleeves before carefully bringing his head through the lacy round collar of his dress.

The taffeta lining of his bodice joined smoothly with the nylon bodice of his slip moving easily. Tracy had used taffeta for the noise this time and of course because it shimmered so sweetly.

"I could just wrap you up in ribbons and lace for the rest of your days," Tracy said smiling as the dress formed around him.

It took what seemed like forever to fluff the slips from the dress over his own petticoats and as Tracy did so the dress fluffed out in either direction almost a foot more. Above the dresses petticoats a layer of tulle and above that another in organza.

Small ribbon rosebuds decorated the puffed organza sleeves that ended in a narrow band of satin with just a hint of elastic to keep them puffed. Layer over layer of material fit for a princess, Tracy cooed, as she took up the sash from the back to even it before fashioning a bow.

Kevin felt captured when she zipped the dress from the back. Encased in a wonderful silken shell that would whisper to him for the rest of the night.

It would whisper to everyone else, Kevin muses as he bent slightly standing sideways at the mirror. His panties showed at least two layers of the four ruffles and a hint of the pink satin bow.

"Perfect," Tracy said.

"Perfection," Kevin echoed hugging himself.

Kevin's skirt began fluffing out just above his elbows, well above his waist and his arms disappeared within the folds when he lowered them. He would have to keep them out touching only the lace hem to form a proper pose and did so for the sake of Tracy.

"I might need a change," Kevin said with a little snicker.

"Honey, I brought plenty of diapers in a very cute diaper bag and perhaps you'll get your first change in the girl's bathroom at the Ice Cream Parlor. Would you like that," Tracy said with her own snicker.

"NO! I was just kidding," Kevin said flushing crimson at the image of him getting put into a diaper in someplace public.

"Then be a good little girl and let me finish dressing you," Tracy said picking up Kevin's wig.

"Yes ma'am," Kevin said meekly.

"There," Tracy said as she fussed a little with Kevin's hair bow after setting the wig.

"I'm ready," Kevin said in anticipation.

"More than ready precious," Tracy said gathering up Kevin's old dress for her bag. Kevin's bag was already closed as Tracy picked both up.

"I've got one," Kevin said as he picked up his roses and doll.

"No, you just be a little princess and hold the door for mommy," Tracy said as she added, "my car is by the stage door."

Chapter 83

Kevin wasn't expecting anyone let alone this many people and worse there were even a couple of guys among the crowd of girls. Some of the girls were from the spa, another was the one that had sold his aunt his wig. He didn't recognized the rest.

"Here, give me the flowers and doll," Tracy said taking the bouquet of pink Roses from Kevin before his doll.

Kevin began signing the playbills, one after another as Tracy made her way through the group to her car. Both dress bags went into her trunk but she pulled the diaper bag she threatened Kevin with for the back seat.

Tracy smiled at the diaper bag and knew, without a shadow of a doubt, he would need changing before he'd be home and delighted over the notion of taking him to the bathroom.

"You were incredible. Honestly, I thought you were a girl today when I served you at the restaurant," Steven said handing Kevin his programme to be signed.

Kevin paused, feeling faint as he recognized the young man standing in front of him.

"What name do I use," Kevin asked nervously.

"Could you sign it, to my best friend Steven," Steven said blushing as he added, "are you seeing anyone?"

Kevin signed it quickly, handed it back and said, "yes."

The disappointment was clear on Steven's face. Another girl, already angry with him, grabbed his arm to tug him away.

Tracy saved Kevin any further embarrassment when she came up and took his arm to lead him to the car. Everyone waved and Kevin couldn't help but notice Steven still watching him, this time, Kevin was sure, in anticipation of him bending a little to get in.

Kevin, in a very well executed move that would make any mother proud, dipped into the front seat at an angle, bottom first, keeping his legs together before gathering them in as he twisted straight into the seat.

He fluffed his dress smiling slightly as his skirts flowed towards the dashboard then cascaded over the shift knob.

Kevin was in a wondrous state of dreaming most of this as Tracy moved through traffic. Each stop like an adventure as each car reaching next to them gave pause to look at the pretty girl.

Men especially, Kevin mused. Kevin caught himself flirting some, he couldn't help it and loved the feeling at the pit of his stomach when someone gave him their attention.

"Would you like to walk," Tracy said.

"Not likely," Kevin said. Another scary thought but thrilling nonetheless as he imagined himself skipping along Broadway. It wasn't quite sunset yet, still hours before bed, he mused happily as they pulled into the Ice Cream Parlors lot.

Chapter 84

The group had been given the entire center, setting around a long row of four tables joined together. One half decorated in Bob The Builder for the boys, the other in soft pastels with Barbie as the theme for the girls. Almost everyone was already sitting and happily animated in one way or another.

Some noticed Kevin immediately including a number of the patrons who had no clue what all of those adults were doing dressed as toddlers. It was clear that most, if not all, were wearing diapers of all things. Kevin's name was called out from the table, a few waved and then everyone began clapping as he entered.

Kevin waved back in a very pure release of joy. He hadn't expected this either as he caught his aunt's eyes. She was helping Abby serve as was Debbie and a young girl that worked there. With the exception of their ages it could have been any child's party.

Kevin caught Rose's eye, then Tina's and waved at them specifically. They too were helping serve. Around the table nearly eighteen of the players had made it, not counting Kevin. It was clear which side Kevin was on when he and Tracy reached the table.

"You get the Barbie side," Tracy said happily as she sat Kevin in his chair before moving off to join the other adults. It took only seconds for Kevin to get into the middle of things and a few more for the patrons to return to their deserts.

All of the main players were there and Chuck waved. He was sitting next to Mark. Madden was across from Kevin and Carol, looking at Kevin's new dress was sitting next to him. Susan was on the other side of Kevin.

"Your dress is so cute," Carol said touching the hem that flowed nearly over her own.

Kevin, for the first time, realized he has no good reason to be in that dress since it wasn't part of the play. He thought quickly and said, "from my girlfriend, a joke. It's suppose to be my graduation gift."

"Pretty elaborate joke," Carol said suspiciously and added, "and I'd love to try it on one of these days."

"After today it's on a rack I suspect," Kevin said.

"Or in someone's closet," Madden said smiling at Kevin. She knew it was his that it wasn't a joke having come to know Tracy and Kevin since their rehearsals.

"Isn't this funny," Carol said interrupting the silence between Kevin and Madden. Kevin had flushed crimson when Madden said that.

"What's funny," Madden asked winking at Kevin.

"Me! This! When I was a little girl I hated wearing the prissy stuff and all of a sudden I hate the thought of taking this off and I just asked a boy to borrow a dress," Carol said.

"I know, I kind of have that notion about the diapers if you can believe that," Susan said with an obvious blush as she added, "or did that just sound too weird."

"Not to me," Madden said.

"Nor me," Mark added sitting across and up one chair from Susan.

"Kevin? You," Carol asked and added, "you've been in dresses for what, two months now. Has it changed you any?"

"I guess it has a little," Kevin said answering honestly or as honest as he could be.

Tina, at that moment, had reached Kevin and was putting a plate of cake and ice cream down in front of him. Kevin, looking back at the server and discovering it was Tina gave him pause as he added, "maybe more than a little I guess."

Tina put her hand on Kevin's arm below the puffed sleeve and smiled as she said, "I know exactly what you mean."

Kevin feeling odd over that confession twisted back to his cake and ice cream. Conversations drifted off into other subjects although Carol was still giving some of her attention to Kevin and his dress as she fingered the lace again.

"Does it make you feel prissy," Carol asked.

"What," Kevin asked feeling suddenly embarrassed. Carol's look was intense, perhaps envious, her question probing.

"Prissy. I was just wondering if boys feel the same way about pretty clothes as girls do? I mean when I wear regular panties, they are just panties but these panties are special. They make me feel special. Do boys feel like that," Carol asked.

Kevin feeling a little of the risk of answering honestly decided he could with Carol, at least now, in this context as he said, "I might not have said so a couple of months ago but I'd say yes, this stuff makes me feel a little prissy and very special."

"Dainty to," Carol said noting the way Kevin was eating his cake. He was being careful about his lipstick and even more so his dress.

"Dainty to I suppose," Kevin said throwing caution to the wind.

Chapter 85

The party lasted almost two hours more before nearly everyone was gone. There was another crowed of patrons when the movie next door let out. A new group of eyes wondering over the odd girl that was dressed as a little girl, but it was none of their business some obviously decided.

It was Just Kevin and Tracy, his aunt and cousin Debbie and Abby. Kevin, feeling the pressure to go potty, and knowing full well he couldn't wait till he was home, looked at Tracy in agony.

"I'll go get your bag," Tracy said getting up.

"Bathroom," Aunt Pat asked.

"Bad," Kevin said and added, "which one do I use?"

"The girl's silly," Aunt Pat said and added, "unless you want to give some poor guy a heart attack. Come on, I'll stand guard."

"I've got to wait for Tracy," Kevin said realizing his diaper wasn't the pull-on but the one he'd been pinned into by Tracy. It brought a blush to his face that his aunt caught as she nodded.

"While we wait Kevin, I've been wondering if I can talk you into continuing with the theater," Abby said missing the interchange between Kevin and his aunt.

"For the coming school year you mean," Kevin asked bringing his legs together tightly.

"Yes. I've got two more plays among several that I'd like to consider you for the leads in," Abby said.

"Really," Kevin said almost forgetting how bad he had to go then realizing it wasn't going to matter, relaxed. Tracy was just coming back into the restaurant and in her hands was a diaper bag of all things. It was too late, Kevin mused.

"Yes. Honestly, you'd be perfect," Abby says and adds, "the first one I've titled the Wizard of Odd. It's about a young man, dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz for Halloween, who finds himself caught up in a tornado. He lands within the house he took refuge in when it's uprooted. After the storm drops him and after discovering he's OK, he also discovers he's no longer in Kansas."

"That is going to be odd," Kevin said snickering as much over the relief he felt as the description of the play he'd just listened to.

"All of the males dress female, the females, male. The wizard turns out to be a dominatrix," Abby says to the laughter of everyone.

"That would be wild," Kevin said as Tracy came up.

"Got it," Tracy said lifting the bag so it was obvious to everyone that she had it for Kevin. Kevin cringed a little.

"Abby want's me to continue with the theater," Kevin said and added, "and she's already working on another play."

"You should continue," Tracy said.

"Two plays actually, for my young star here. The second one I'm calling, for now at least, Cinderfella. That one is about a young man who losses his father soon after his father marries a money grubbing female. The new step mother along with her two daughters end up dressing the boy as a maid and have him doing all of the housework," Abby said.

"You're kidding," Kevin asked.

"No, it's another one of those allegorical kind of stories, like Toddler Time and the Wizard of Odd," Abby said.

"How does this one unfold," Kevin asked.

"The boy is surrounded by friends who scheme a way to get him to see the Prince to make his case against the mother. The prince is very hard to get to see, so they decide to dress the young man as a girl for the Prince's Ball.

As it happens, the prince falls in love with this astonishingly pretty young girl which frightens the boy who runs off leaving one of his glass slippers. The rest pretty much follows the original story," Abby says.

"Except the prince, who thinks the boy is a girl, discovers that the glass slipper actually belongs to a boy," Kevin says stating what he thinks is the obvious.

"Exactly, but the twist is that the Prince is actually a princess dressed and raised as a boy so she can step into the King's shoes who is gravely ill. The boy discovers this and agrees, for the sake of love now, to become the prince's princess, which will actually be a prince to a princess," Abby notes and adds, "and they live happily ever after."

"And I play the boy playing the girl - Cinderfella," Kevin asked.

"Exactly," Abby says and adds, "and Madden will be your Prince Charmaine."

"You mean Charming," Kevin said.

"No, her name is Charmaine," Abby notes.

"And I've really got to go to the bathroom," Kevin says as he stands. His diaper, now wet, sags slightly. It wasn't meant to be treated like a real diaper as Tracy falls in behind Kevin. Aunt Pat, smiling, walks behind her.

Chapter 86

"Prince Charmaine, I like that," Tracy said as she lightly pushed Kevin into the girl's bathroom. Several customers watched intently, some not happy over what they thought was happening.

"That other one sounds really weird," Kevin said looking at the stalls. White porcelain surrounded by pink tile and Kevin wishing he had changed before this.

"That one is going to be wonderful," Tracy said sitting the diaper bag on the counter. She unzipped the top and pulled a folded disposable out.

"No cloth," Kevin said sounding a little disappointed as he added, "and why is that first one got you so excited?"

"You play a maid. While teaching young men to be pretty little girls has become one of my specialties, I'm really looking forward to becoming an expert at teaching them to be pretty little maids," Tracy said laying the diaper down for the baby powder and lotion.

"Great," Kevin said wondering how they were going to do this.

"OK precious, I'm going to take your panties down a little, undo your diaper then remove both. When that's done, I'll oil and powder you and get you tapped into a disposable," Tracy said and added, "and you need to gather and lift all of your slips for mommy."

"Yes ma'am," Kevin said smiling as he did gather his slips and skirt before hoisting them upwards. He felt exposed, terribly vulnerable and a little silly with his aunt just outside.

Tracy slipped Kevin's panties down, undid one diaper pin and slid the sodden diaper down as well. She stopped at his knees to undo the second diaper pin tugging the wet diaper free. His panties came off over his shoes.

Kevin couldn't see any of this since he was facing the stalls.

"Now go potty like a good little girl," Tracy said.

"I don't need to now," Kevin said.

"That's OK, go anyway honey, because mommy wants to see you sitting on the potty in a girl's bathroom," Tracy said smiling as Kevin walked forward into the stall. He sat knowing full well that she knew he had no chance of using the toilet at that moment.

"Satisfied," Kevin asked.

"More or less. I mostly wanted you to get use to doing this in public," Tracy said.

"I'll never get use to going potty in a girl's bathroom and definitely not one so public," Kevin said.

Tracy laughed.

"What," Kevin asked.

"What you said. Honey, just think a second on what you've gotten use to already," Tracy added as she tugged a baby wipe from the travel package.

"Cold," Kevin said moving back a little as the baby wipe touched him.

"I know and I'm sorry. Now spread your legs so mommy doesn't get dust on your pretty shoes," Tracy said smiling as she knelt again.

She dusted Kevin as well as she could, deciding not to use the baby oil till they got home. She used a tissue to clean the powder from his black patent Mary Janes before gathering the disposable diaper in her hands.

"Higher precious, I've got to have access to your waist," Tracy said. The diaper, as thick as it was, wasn't difficult to fit between Kevin's thighs and it held there as she unfolded the wings. She fixed the diaper in place, smoothed the front wings under the back and tapped that side closed.

It was an ATN or All Though the Night so it was well padded which made Kevin well padded, Tracy noted as she finished fussing with the diaper closed.

"Which panties," Kevin asked on rubbery legs. The feel of that disposable was different but he was use to the mound of material now gathering between his thighs.

"I didn't bring panties, just diapers. I didn't think you would actually wet your satin diaper since it wasn't meant to be wet in. Your panties were wet as well. Sorry," Tracy said.

"What? Tracy, what about those people out there? They're going to see me wearing a disposable diaper. My dress isn't going to come close to covering it all," Kevin said in a panic as Tracy finished stuffing the panties and satin diaper into a plastic bag.

"That's no worse than seeing your ruffled panties," Tracy said smiling lightly.

"Those were part of this dress which is all part of a costume. This diaper isn't part of this costume," Kevin said turning sideways to the large mirrors. The softly rounded disposable with it's telltale wet indicator was clearly visible.

"I'm sorry. Honestly, I didn't even think about it till now," Tracy said sounding sympathetic and she was a little. Not a lot because she was a little thrilled over Kevin's discomfort. Another side of herself that she'd suddenly uncovered.

"Well, I'm going straight for the car," Kevin said with his face flushed a very deep and vivid red.

Chapter 87

"That's a good idea," Tracy said as she moved to the door and said, "ready?"

"Ready," Kevin said as Tracy started to pull the door open. When it was open, Kevin made his way past his aunt heading straight for the door. It was still bad because the restrooms were at the back and he had to move through the entire restaurant.

"Where's he going," Kevin's aunt said looking confused and added, "and was that a disposable diaper he had on?"

"It was. He's heading for the car. Can you tell everyone goodbye for us. He's very embarrassed about that diaper," Tracy said but smiled as she added, "never mind, I'll do that."

Tracy and Aunt Pat started walking back to the tables just as Kevin reached the door. He was breathing a little easier with the car in sight until he turned back to see Tracy though the large windows hugging everyone.

"What are you doing," Kevin said outloud but mostly to himself as Traffic moved past. He put his hand on the car door and it was locked as he added, "no. No, no, no."

Tracy, watching out of the corner of her eye hugged Abby last telling her thank you, how wonderful it all was, and that she was looking forward to seeing Kevin in his next role.

Kevin, meanwhile, was standing next to the car door looking desperate as some of the passing traffic had slowed. Tracy timed it just about right she mused as she started for the door. Cars were beginning to back up as Kevin stood there looking frantic.

"All set," Tracy said clicking her key once for the doors and again for the trunk. Kevin, in a mild state of panic, pulled the door open and got into the car very unlady like.

"I can't believe you did that to me," Kevin said as Tracy climbed in on the driver's side.

"What," Tracy said smiling.

"You know what," Kevin said.

"Thrilling wasn't it. Come on, admit it, I'll bet your heart is racing a mile a minute," Tracy said and added, "I know mine is."

"My hearts racing, that part you've got right, but thrilling? No," Kevin said fluffing his dress as Tracy started the car. Traffic was beginning to move normal again.

"Honey, how else are you going to get use to this stuff," Tracy said and added, "it's like public speaking. First times the worse, the rest get easier."

"That will never get easy," Kevin said as the image of that couple came back to him. They'd actually stopped to look at him, and didn't move forward again till someone behind them honked their horn.

"I'm so hot right now," Tracy said moving her hand to Kevin's leg before sliding it over his thigh. It went from his thigh to the front of his disposable. Kevin too, in a few seconds, grew just as excited.

"Unreal," Kevin said as he moved his left hand past his slips and skirt to rest on top of Tracy's leg.

"Want to go for a walk in the park," Tracy asked as she pulled into traffic.

"Absolutely not," Kevin said and added when that smile of hers came back," I mean it."

"Will you be a good little girl for mommy," Tracy asked.

"Yes, yes... anything, OK," Kevin said.

Chapter 88

"Did you see Kevin when he left here," Aunt Pat said.

"I did, why," Debbie asked.

"Hello? He was wearing a disposable diaper. A diaper," Aunt Pat said.

"Mom, hello? If you haven't noticed, he's been wearing diapers off and on for about two months now," Debbie said.

"I know that and I know those others were for the costume. He was wearing a real diaper when he left so that meant he actually wet the one he was wearing before the bathroom," Aunt Pat said.

"That was my guess," Debbie said snickering. Tracy, Tracy, Tracy, Debbie mused in silence.

"That's a little bit too odd for me," Aunt Pat said.

"Mom, most everything that has been going on is a little bit too odd for you, but you've liked all the other stuff, right," Debbie asked.

"I have. I'll admit that but I'm not sure I'm comfortable over his diapers," Aunt Pat said.

"I'm sure it's just a fetish or something simple like that," Debbie said.

"Fetish! Good heavens, are you listening to yourself," Aunt Pat said although that was followed by silence and a complete change in her voice.

"What," Debbie said.

"It was so damn cute that puffy bottom of his when he ran out of there," Aunt Pat said and she began to laugh as she added, "and did you see the faces on those people he ran past?"

"I did," Debbie said as she too began laughing.

Chapter 89

"Don't you want me to get out of this dress and stuff," Kevin asked as Tracy began removing her own dress.

"No, can't wait," Tracy said as her panties fell to the floor. She bent in her full slip to remove the tapes holding Kevin's diaper on, lifting it forward to rest open as she climbed onto the bed, then on Kevin.

Kevin was trying to gather the layers of petticoat and was nearly buried in layers of fluff when he felt Tracy join him. It was hurried, their love making, almost desperate for both of them as their climaxes reached them quickly.

Tracy, after a few more minutes to catch her breath, moved back to the side of the bed and immediately tapped Kevin's diaper closed again as she added, "now you can get out of those things,"

Kevin was down to just his disposable in hardly no time. Tracy, meanwhile, had gone to her sewing room for a moment returning with a nearly translucent pink pair of plastic pants. Kevin stepped into those and then wore his baby doll top after Tracy clipped his pacifier to it.

"What a day," Kevin said flopping down on the couch next to Tracy who flopped down a second before him.

"Hard day at the office," Tracy asked.

"The usual, but traffic was murder today," Kevin said snickering at the causal image of him and Tracy playing an old married couple at the end of a day. It was only seconds before Tracy heard Kevin's breathing slow and grow deeper.

"Sleep precious," Tracy whispered as she stroked Kevin's forehead.

Chapter 90

Kevin slept well into the morning waking to bright light and the baby doll he was in when he fell asleep. It was nice waking dressed that way and suddenly sad when he realized all of it had more or less ended with the play over.

Kevin had a reason for the costume before and that reason was no longer valid since Summer School was over. His aunt had been right about that.

It left him feeling slightly depressed as he laid there wetting into his diaper. That too he suspected might be ending with Tracy's help for the play no longer needed.

Kevin thought otherwise but he wasn't sure other than Tracy seemed to enjoy his fate as much as he did. He was hoping that was the case when he started to make his way to the kitchen. Kevin was listening for the sounds of Tracy within the house as he entered the kitchen area.

He was struck cold when he spotted Tracy first, then that girl Tina. They had been silent because Tracy was sharing pictures of Kevin with her at the kitchen table and both were being quiet at the moment.

Kevin wanted to turn and scurry back to Tracy's bedroom, but it was too late as both women turned to look at him.

"Hey, look who's up," Tracy said and added, "You remember Tina."

"Hi," Tina said smiling.

Kevin was sure she was smiling over the obvious and, Kevin mused, she had every right to. Not often you see a guy wearing a baby doll top and pink baby pants over a diaper. Kevin was also sure she'd be able to tell that he'd wet it besides.

"We were playing last night," Kevin said by way of an explanation. He wasn't sure what Tracy had said or how much Tina really knew but he wanted to at least make it less obvious that he might like it.

"It's OK, I was just telling Tracy that I still wear diapers and plastic pants to bed myself. Can't seem to shake them after all of this time," Tina said extending her hand to Kevin as she added, "those diapers for the costumes were my design by the way."

Kevin was caught off stride before that statement, more now as he digested what Tina had just said.

"You wear diapers to bed," Kevin asked feeling stupid that it was all could think of.

"I do, but that's not something I run around telling people, but you're special to me," Tina said and added, "Tracy as well now that I've gotten to know her a little. Anyway, I was a little worried about you so I thought I'd stop by and see how things are?"

"I don't understand," Kevin said.

"Calm after the storm honey. You've been on quite a ride, a ride I'm very familiar with as is Tracy I'm sure. I can remember a time, not too long ago when my own euphoria was replaced by reality," Tina said and added, "I thought it might be the same as you now that the ride has ended."

Kevin, considering what she said, nodded. It was nice knowing she knew what he might be feeling at the moment. Then odd still since he wasn't sure what he was feeling deep down.

"Not sure what I'm feeling," Kevin said.

"I know that part well enough. You are in that damned if you do, damned if you don't phase. What Sigmund called a approach negative conflict.

"I don't follow," Kevin answered honestly.

"Easy enough to understand, harder to get past and tell me if this doesn't sound familiar... the approach negative conflict is a type of conflict whereby a person is both attracted and repulsed by the same objective. The person wants something for a certain reason and at the same time he does not want it for some other reason," Tina said, smiled as she paused and asked, "does that fit any of your current circumstances?"

"Like a glove," Kevin said with a touch of sarcasm.

"Thought so," Tina said and added, "You would very much like this all to continued someway, but suddenly you've found yourself back in reality and you don't dare continue doing this, right?"

"Exactly," Kevin said and added, "and I woke realizing that this morning."

"Which is why I thought I might stop by. It was a grandiose ending," Tina said and added, "or, maybe not. Perhaps it was actually a celebration of a new beginning?"

"I don't follow that either," Kevin said.

"I know but you will if you can answer this next question - honestly," Tina said and added, "how far are you willing to take this? Or better still, how far do you want this to go?"

"What," Kevin asked not sure if she was talking about the girl stuff or the baby stuff.

"In the great words of Senator Joseph McCarthy, with a little twist of my own, 'are you now, or have you ever been, a transsexual," Tina asked in a deepened voice lightened by a smile.

"Are you asking me if I want to be a girl," Kevin asked and answered before Tina could, "no. I mean no offense, but I like being a guy. It's just that I also like... I mean I sort of like dressing up as a girl. You know cross dressing sort of."

"Good enough answer," Tina said and added, "and a little easier to address. Get it? Add-a-dress? OK, never mind, it's early still. Anyway, that makes it easier in a way."

"Easier," Kevin asked.

"Much! The thing is, I've got this little troupe of volunteers that helps me with my charity work. It's mostly for children. We're called Lilies Puts which is a kind of spin on Gulliver's tiny Lilliputians. We're a bunch of different people, boys and girls, that, for one reason or another, enjoys dressing as little girls or baby girls.

"A troupe," Kevin asked.

A troupe, as in a theatrical company. We do a lot of skits and routines, all sorts of things though out the year, for children's charities. Sometimes too many according to a few of our group, but when we do those skits we do them in costume, if you're following me," Tina said.

"How do you pick the costumes," Kevin said with a touch of excitement in his voice.

"We don't pick, you pick. You develop your skit or song, dancing, juggling if that's your thing, and you design your costume. We raised almost $31,000 last year and we turned all of it into our charities," Tina said.

"So we pick our costumes," Kevin said completely ignoring the amount Tina mentioned. It brought a smile to Tracy's face. A second later Kevin turned to Tracy who gave him an even bigger smile.

"Guess I'll need more fabric," Tracy said laughing.

"Lots more," Kevin said laughing to match Tracy's.

"It's going to be nice having you with us and even better with Tracy one of the sponsors," Tina said.

"But what do I do for a skit," Kevin asked looking concerned.

"That is up to you to define, and for us, the troupe, to accept which is almost always the case," Tina said and added, "and according to my sister, you've already signed up for at least two of her plays."

"I did," Kevin said.

"Looks like you'll be spending a great deal of your time doing a lot of things most boys would never dare do," Tina said.

"More if you count what he's going to be doing when he's not performing," Tracy said smiling.

"How's that," Kevin asked looking at Tracy.

"Cinderfella. You'll be playing some of your role as your step mother and step sister's maid," Tracy said.

"I know," Kevin said and added, "but what's that got to do with anything?"

"Well honey, playing the part of a maid is going to require a lot of skills you don't currently have. That means lots and lots of practice, hours and hours of rehearsing, not to mention learning the art of pampering," Tracy said.

"Pampering," Kevin said smiling.

"Not Pampers honey, at least not for me. I'm talking about pampering, as in pampering your employer. You're going to need to learn to anticipate my needs, exceed my expectations and, most of all, make me feel like I'm truly in the lap of luxury," Tracy said as she added, "makes me tingle all over when I think of the outfits."

"She's going to need to learn to walk in heels," Tina said looking serious as she scanned Kevin's feet.

Those high heeled Mary Janes," Tracy said.

"Those little maid outfits," Tina noted.

"Yes. Short frilly skirts of satin. Satin from head to panties," Tracy said.

"Cute panties with ruffles.... and petticoats. Lots of little petticoats," Tina said.

"And one of those cute little tea aprons," Tracy added.

"Definitely tea aprons," Tina noted adding with a lot of laughter, "she wouldn't be a proper maid without a tea apron."

"Stop! I'm getting dizzy," Kevin said as he started to sit down.

"Wait, let me change you first," Tracy said standing to take Kevin's hand.

Kevin, as Tracy spoke, realized the irony in their meaning as he began to laugh. A new laugh catching Tracy's attention as she paused and said, "what?"

"I'm afraid you've already done that," Kevin said laughing as he gave Tracy his hand.

The end.

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Only just seen this story and

Only just seen this story and thoroughly enjoyed it. Makes me think about things I'd never previously considered.

Hi

A bit late to post my comment to this story. As the last one dates 2007.

Hopefully someone sees it.

I appreciated the story, though to truly enjoy it I had to reverse the perspectives (the sub being post-op TS and a prissy baby girl - and the dom being a man (wether trans man or not)) as I can't identify with a sissy perspective. I don't have all those hang ups, and transition was pretty smooth overall for me, though I'm still pre-op.

I liked that ageplay and the wearing of young (or toddler in this case) clothes was celebrated and not condemned.

I'm a fan of a somewhat older, but no less frilly, style, called lolita fashion - more precisely sweet lolita (or amaloli). It involves party-dress like designs, with a definite Victorian inspiration, to make very cute knee-length outfits, that, while not designed to accomodate diapers, could very well do so (since everything below the waist, down to the knees is covered heavily, even a terry cloth diaper wouldn't show - avoiding humiliation by sight).

I'm very much into being a Little Girl, and sometimes younger, depending on how I feel at the time. Half or more of my persona is emotionally a little girl, maybe about 8 years old - but having not lived the previous years as a girl either, also likes to go back some more, enjoy the security, safeness and such that girl babyhood provides (and the harsh world doesn't, for sure).

I'd just like to add, a notion that might not be taken into account into ageplay, is that real babies, boys gets less attention than girls, for the same parents, with the same time to do so. Less hugs, less talking, etc. So of course, girl babyhood would be more appealing than boy babyhood...then comes in notions of cuteness which is a foreign notion to most adult men concerning themselves at least, but a notion fairly accepted even for mature women.

This could explain the "why" Debbie and Tracy are not at all afraid of going for the 'play' diapers to rehearse near the beginning. It can be considered harmless cute behavior, while a boy could be teased incessently for it. I was glad Kevin was spared as constant-humiliation stories are a turn-off, and a reminder of (the bad) childhood I had.

Overall a pretty good story. Took me over a day to read, but it was well worth it. Albeit I had trouble (as mentioned above why) taking the protagonist's perpective, it still managed to stimulate me, few stories manage this.

PS: Freshman College was never really specified in the story, if there ever is a rewrite, it might be a good idea go specify it. I was hesitating between Freshman in High School (so assumed to be like 14-15) and College (so 17-18), which is a big difference in context, IMO. Unless Tracy got surgery prior to being 18, she would be older than the protagonist right?

Sparks

What better motive than to spark a thought. Thank you...

Hugs
Mary Beth

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

Power ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... corrupts. Very well written; I liked the way he came to like the scene, and I loved the descriptions of the clothing and the makeover; I wish Kevin had had long hair so there could have been hair play scenes.

However, I thought the domme sub thing went too far, as it looked like Mary Beth would become just the maid. I was sad at this:

** "I'm sorry. Honestly, I didn't even think about it till now," Tracy said sounding sympathetic and she was a little. Not a lot because she was a little thrilled over Kevin's discomfort. Another side of herself that she'd suddenly uncovered." **

It takes away some of the love when one gets a thrill out of making her partner feel uncomfortable or embarrased. The story began to seem at the end like Tracy was losing the love and turning to simply going on a power trip.

All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Hugs

Thank you first for you comments. Ironic and very astute of you as well.... regarding the "dom thing". I actually clipped about fifteen pages from the story. Kevin was going to play another part... the maid in Cinderfella and it just seemed natural to slip a dominate theme into it. Although when I began writing that part I wasn't comfortable with it.

Hugs
Mary Beth

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

i'd have to agree that Tracy sees the new girls place

i'd have to agree that Tracy sees the new girls place is as a understudy.... and considering the new girl is age maybe 14 ??? what do you think is going to happen with the consent of several adults and parent ???

But yes, tis only a story ..only a story .. only a story ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well honey, playing the part of a maid is going to require a lot of skills you don't currently have. That means lots and lots of practice, hours and hours of rehearsing, not to mention learning the art of pampering," Tracy said.

"Pampering," Kevin said smiling.

"Not Pampers honey, at least not for me. I'm talking about pampering, as in pampering your employer. You're going to need to learn to anticipate my needs, exceed my expectations and, most of all, make me feel like I'm truly in the lap of luxury," Tracy said as she added, "makes me tingle all over when I think of the outfits."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually his age is 18 or the

Actually his age is 18 or there abouts. However I would suspect the same outcome given the protagonist is reluctantly but happily falling deeper into this transition. Again, I wasn't comfortable with the maid thing either.

Some of this goes back to memories I had of my first few times out with the help of a very confident TS that more or less became a mentor of sorts. I was petrified and there were occasions, those subtle moments, when she took great pleasure (at least a little) in terrifying me.

She'd need gas and pick the busiest station then have me go in and pay while she pumped. That sort of thing. In the long term it built my confidence up, but it didn't lesson the terror in those beginnings. Not sure that's the best way to grow but I did grow and loved her dearly most of the time.

Hugs
Mary Beth

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

Mary Beth writes stories about Sissies...

This story is about as close to the TG genre as she gets and it was well done up to the point of the Sissy take over.

Sissy stories as I am led to believe are about the subjugation of males by females. This is the first one I've read that involved a TG woman slowly and very skillfully subjugating a male.

The age of the male can be anywhere from 17 to 19 considering it references to beginning the freshman year in college.

This story is one of the best Sissy stories I've read because it doesn't get heavy into the humiliation (purposeful) and degradation of the male. Most Sissy stories are very heavy into the humiliation and degradation of their subjects. With a slight rewrite this could and would be a great story! It is a good story as it stands, but it could be much better with a tad bit of editing, proofing, and a little rewriting.

Huggles Mary Beth!
Angel

Be yourself, so easy to say, so hard to live.

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

Hi Angel Thank you as well

Hi Angel

Thank you as well for your comments. So much of what I write is written with an undercurrent of my own experiences. I was very fortunate to evolve under the care and support of a few women who brought me along lovingly. Later, out, I began meeting those well past me but always welling to help and they ranged from Drag Queens to a couple of post operative TS.

As for editing... I'm hoping you might take a look and consider helping with that. You are more than welcome and it would be greatly appreciated.

Hugs
Mary Beth

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

It took time to read...

... but it was time well spend. I liked the journey of self discovery and "the cuddling" parts. And those clothes... Mary Beth should start selling them!

Tracy's motives were bit hazy for me though. She was clearly totally TG having had an operation. So she wasn't a sissy at all. She had liked frilly clothes but does that make a girl sissy? Or is she only a tad prissy? So Kevin wasn't really her understudy as he wanted to stay a boy - perhaps as a crossdresser, a sissy baby girl (much like myself...). I would have expected Tracy just to be polite and helpfull when meeting another boy who has "gender issues". Tracy should have been out there chasing boys - not sissies.

In a way it is pity that the story wasn't continued - even though a more dom - sub relation would have foiled it for me. But now we don't really know how Kevin stands with his other friends (he must have some), with his aunt and even with Debbie, Madden and Tracy. I mean it was fun for Debbie and Madden - and fun & sexual for Tracy, but once the play was done would they still be so interested?

Hugs,
Sissy Baby Paula and Snowball (my toy puppy)

Hi

Hugs for the comments... Big hugs.

I found Tracy, in the beginning, someone helpful but drifted a little from memories. When I started going out I met a lot of TS friends covering nearly all levels of transition always fascinated at those willing to teach. My most surprising friendship evolved one Halloween night when I met a TS that was fascinated over first my outfit (as an adult baby girl) then the notion that it wasn't simply a costume. She often played caregiver to my child and enjoyed her role as much as I my own.

Hugs
Mary Beth

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.