Discovery

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 1

I got in to the carriage of the tube, which was already pretty crowded, at the front of a large mass of people all trying to do the same thing. Standing room only, and not much of that. I flashed a quick smile at the man in front of me, before turning to take hold of a pole. More and more people pressed in after me and we ended up with everyone pressed against each other.

Eventually the train moved out. My back was now towards the cute guy I saw when I got on, and within a couple of minutes of the carriage starting to move, I could feel something swelling against my bum. I realised pretty fast that he was getting an erection, and I liked feeling it against me. He was obviously trying to hold himself back from me, but there wasn’t much room. I pushed my bum back towards him and moved it a little from side to side. I moved back to how I had been stood, and after a second, he pressed forward a little. Now I could really feel his hardness. It was pretty big. Pointing straight up it nestled nicely between my buttocks. I pushed back against him a little more and tilted my hips back and forth a bit, rubbing my bum along his cock.

He seemed encouraged by this, well, you would be, wouldn’t you? So next I felt his hand gently touching my bum through my skirt. I pushed back and rubbed him again, to signal it was ok. His hand started to stoke my bum, and slowly worked its way underneath my short(ish) skirt. It was my school skirt, well, not the one that the uniform stated I should have, it was a little shorter than that. It came to about mid thigh, which I think is just the right length. I did like this skirt, I’d often wear it with other clothes out of school, I loved the exposure. Especially now. His hand came up under my skirt and began to fondle my buttocks through my knickers. The stroking, combined with the motion of the carriage was making me very horny indeed. I needed to take this further.

His hand wandered all over my bum, I could hear him breathing behind me, feel his breath on my ear. His hand began to move lower, I moved my legs apart, as far as I could, given how crowded it was. He was stroking in my bum crack, by my asshole, I could feel his cock trying to tear its way out of their trousers. I reached behind me, and took hold of his cock through his trousers. I heard a quiet moan and his cock throbbed in my hand.

Emboldened, his moved his hand further down, and slipped it between my legs. His hand paused, as if considering, and gave a little squeeze to what it had found, as though seeking confirmation of what was there. My breathing stopped, my heart was near bursting.

Chapter 2

It all started a few years before, when my parents caught me wearing my sister’s clothes. I was wearing her lacy knickers, bra and hold up stockings. I’d been getting turned on thinking about girl’s underwear for a while, looking through the catalogues and getting hard. To start with I just liked to look at the girls in knickers, but after a while I started to think about wearing them. Having a wank while thinking about being in knickers made it so much better. It progressed from there, I started thinking about stockings, bras, wearing a skirt, going out dressed up and so on.

In our family we never talked about sex, ever. If anything like that came on the telly, the channel was changed right away. It was as though sex didn’t exist, we were never told anything about it. So when I heard the front door slam, and I was stood there in my sister’s knickers, with my cock tenting the front, it didn’t take more than a heart beat for my erection to wither away. My house is quite an old one and it’s a bit quirky. My bedroom and my parents bedroom were up one staircase at one end of the house, my sister’s room was up a different staircase at the other end of the house. Now, my sister, Sally, was 16, four years older than me, and she was out for the day with her friends. My parents were supposed to be out for the day, but since I could hear them talking downstairs, that obviously wasn’t happening. Since everyone was supposed to be out all day, when I’d got out of bed this morning, I got straight into the shower, had a very good wash, then gone straight to Sally’s room to play with her clothes. I’d gone there naked.

This left me with three choices. Go back to my room, meaning going downstairs, where my parents were, in Sally’s clothes, doing it naked, or staying where I was. Unsurprisingly, I opted for the latter. I could hear my Dad calling my name, and going up to my bedroom. When he didn’t find me, he called down to my Mum that I wasn’t there, and asked her to check my sister’s room. Oh cock. Now what? I’d been so shocked when they came back that I hadn’t undressed when I decided to hide, and now there wasn’t time. I lay down on the floor next to the bed, hoping that Mum would just poke her head round the door. But she came in carrying some clean clothes for Sally to put away, and brought them round to the other side of the bed, to the dresser. As she put them down she turned and saw me lay there.

“Matthew!” she cried, “what on earth are you doing?”

Chapter 3

She dragged me downstairs, without giving me a chance to answer her question, not that I’d come up with an answer. She called my Dad into the living room, and his jaw hit the floor when he saw me. Mum asked if I was some kind of pervert, was I gay, she wanted to know what was going on. Bearing in mind the attitude within our family to sex, I couldn’t bring myself to tell the truth, I couldn’t say “I like to get dressed up and wank myself silly”. So I came up with what seemed like a good lie.

“I’m a girl.” I stated “Inside my head and my heart, I’m a girl.”

Well, that stunned them. This didn’t have the effect I’d expected though. I’m not sure what I anticipated, but the reply of “No you fucking aren’t!” from my Dad, isn’t quite what I’d expected.

He advanced on me with clenched fists. My Mum caught him by the arm “Wait. We need to talk about this. Matthew, go up to your room.”

I shot past my parents as fast as possible, and ran up the stairs to my room. I quickly stripped off what I was wearing and stuffed it all into the bottom of my wardrobe. I dressed in my most rugged, boyish clothes.

And I waited. And waited. For hours.

It wasn’t until about 6pm, when my sister came home, that things started to happen. I could hear a buzz of conversation from downstairs, although I couldn’t make out the words, except for an exclamation of “He what?!” from my sister. I guessed they were talking about me, although whether that was due to me being found in knickers, that it was her knickers, or that I’d said I was a girl, I didn’t know.

Just after 8 pm my Mum came upstairs and told me to come down to the living room. We were all sat facing each other, looking very tense. “Did you mean what you said?” asked my mother. There was no doubt about what she meant.

I’d thought about this while I’d been waiting upstairs, I’d thought about little else. I wasn’t sure if I’d made the right decision, but I couldn’t come up with a better plan. “Yes.” I almost whispered.

My Mum nodded to my sister, who stood, came over to me, took my hand and lead me upstairs. “Ok, let me tell you what’s going to happen.” she said. She went on to tell me that she wasn’t happy that I’d been going through her clothes. But she forgave me, because it must have been very difficult living as a boy, when I was a girl inside. I felt kind of guilty about going through her things, and more so because she was being so nice to me. She told me how Dad wanted to “beat the girl out of me,” he’d told Mum that he would give me such a hiding I’d never want to wear girl’s clothes again. He’d never been shy about using his fists in the past if he thought I’d been bad, so I believed that he’d do it without blinking. Mum had talked him out of it, telling him that if I really was a girl inside, doing something like that would drive me away. She had a better idea. The three of them had sat down and discussed it, Sally told me. The thought was that if I really was a girl, then I should be treated as one. If this was just a phase, or me “being a fucking weirdo” as Dad thought; then treating me as a girl, 24/7, would soon get old. Since school started on tomorrow, I’d have to do some big thinking tonight, as, Mum thought, if I didn’t really feel I was a girl inside, I wouldn’t want to go to school as a girl. This rather depended on how I looked as a girl though. Dad wouldn’t let me going outside looking like “some kind of freak in a fucking dress”, if this was to work, I’d need to look like a girl, convincingly.

“So what is it to be? Are you ready to take on the world as a girl, or are you going to face Mum and Dad?”

If I went down now and said I didn’t want to be a girl, Dad would beat the crap out of me, so there wasn’t really much of a choice.

“Yes.”

Chapter 4

Thankfully, I don’t look too butch anyway. I’m 12 years old and have shoulder length dirty blond hair, I’m pretty skinny, and I do a lot of running which keeps me in condition. I certainly didn’t need to shave, I didn’t even have any pubes yet, never mind chest or face hair. I’d been dearly wishing for puberty to get on with it, so that I wouldn’t be one of only a couple of people in the school showers with no pubes, but now I was glad of it.

Sally told me to strip. I blushed “it’s just us girls here” she told me. Then she blushed a little and told me “besides, you don’t have anything I haven’t seen before.”

I got naked, while she started to rummage in her draws and look in her wardrobe. She’d laid out several pairs of knickers, with matching bras on the bed, and got out her school uniform. She told me to choose which underwear set I liked best. I picked the black lacy pair, similar to the ones I’d been wearing earlier. Then she asked me which ones I’d choose for school. So I pointed to the more plain white ones. This earned me major points with Sally, obviously the black ones were too nice for school, and would be visible under a school blouse. I don’t think she expected me to know this, but being a lover of lingerie I’ve paid close attention to girls at school and noticed these things. I put on the white knicker and bra set, tucking myself back between my legs. I could feel my cock starting to stir, but I was so nervous and worried that it didn’t do more than swell a little. Sally is a B cup, and obviously I’ve got nothing to put in the cups, so the bra did look rather silly. So she told me to take off the bra. She had a rummage down the back of one of the drawers and came out with another white bra. This was quite lacy and fancy too. I looked at the label and it was an AA, and when I put it on, it fit me quite well. Next was the school uniform. White blouse, blue pleated skirt and a tie. A pair of white ankle socks and black leather shoes completed it. Sally sat me down at her dresser and brushed my hair, then began to apply makeup.

“We’re not allowed to wear makeup at school, but all the girls do, as long as it’s only a little bit.” She some foundation and a touch of lightly coloured lip gloss. “Ok, that should do you. Have a look in the mirror.” I stood and walked over to the full length mirror on the wardrobe. Ok, so I wasn’t a super drop dead gorgeous fabulously stacked girl, but I did look like a girl. I looked like a cute 11 or 12 year old girl. Slight bumps on the chest, from a bra worn more for hope than anything else, cute slim legs, and pretty face. I certainly didn’t look like a boy.

Sally took me downstairs to face my parents. I walked into the living room, my Dad looked over the top of his paper, put it down, got up and left the room. My Mum looked me over very carefully, before she announced that there was no way anyone would think I was anything other than a girl. She told me that before I was born they had decided on the name of “Claire” if I had been a girl, so that was my new name. So from now on I would be a girl, 24/7. I was to dress and act as a girl from now on, I had to act pleased — after all I’d told them that I was a girl inside, so why wouldn’t I want this? Mum told me that tomorrow she would get me a uniform of my own, some underwear and a few other bits to keep me going until we could go shopping together. She was going to take me into to school on Monday and speak with the headmaster, to make sure everything was ok. She told me to get an outfit from my sister, change out of her school uniform, and to watch tv in my room, while she made dinner.

Sally went back upstairs to her room, then came to join me in my room. She told me I could keep what I’d been wearing earlier and gave me some clothes. She had picked out a nice knee length skirt and strappy top for me to wear. She told me that she didn’t wear them much anymore, so I could keep them. I took off what I’d been wearing, put on the bra, and drew the stockings up my legs. I picked up the sexy knickers. I could feel myself swelling, I tried to pull the knickers on as quickly as I could, so I could trap my cock back before it got too hard. But it was no good, by the time my knickers were up, so was my cock. It was tenting the front of the knickers, and poking up above the waistband. I hoped Sally hadn’t noticed, and put on the bra. I went to put on the skirt, but Sally stopped me, she said that I really needed tights or stockings with the skirt, and as I’d been wearing stockings earlier, I might as well wear them again now. I sat and drew the stockings up legs, my cock throbbing even more now. There was no way she could miss it.

“It’s ok,” she told me, “sexy lingerie turns me on, too. But you’ll never get that skirt to fit when you’re like this.” As she said this she put her hand on my knickers and rubbed my cock. “It’s ok,” she whispered, “girls help each other out.” She continued to stoke the front of my knickers, rubbing my cock. I was at full hardness and throbbing. She reached into my knickers and pulled my cock out completely. Continuing to wank me, she pick up a towel from my bed, and moved round behind me. I was facing the mirror, with her behind me, pressing against me. Looking in the mirror, I could see a cute girl in bra, stockings and suspenders, with a big hard cock poking out.

I gasped at what I saw, and Sally sped up her strokes. “Cum for me. Go on Matt, show me your spunk.” I shot out all my spunk, shaking legs and mouth open, as Sally caught it all in the towel. She tucked me back inside my knickers, and pulled them into place. I wasn’t sure what to make of this new development. She leant over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, “There, now that’s better. Your knickers fit better now.”

We hung up the school uniform ready for tomorrow and dressed in the clothes Sally had brought for me. “You’ll have all the boys looking at you tomorrow,” Sally told me with a wink. I’d turned 12 a few weeks earlier, so had always been one of the youngest in my school year. I was about to go into year 8. That suddenly came crashing down on me. I was going back to school tomorrow. Which meant seeing people who knew me, me as a boy. Now I was going to be seen as a girl. Everyone would know I was boy dressed up as a girl. Now I was worried.

Sally went off to her own room, leaving me alone until it was time for tea. I needed to do some thinking. I only really had one friend in school, Amy, she lived a few houses down the street from me. I wasn’t popular at school, sure people knew who I was and would recognise me, but there wasn’t really anyone else who would miss having me around. Ok, so maybe this would work. Amy knew me really well, we’d been friends since we were babies, so she would have to know. Plus I couldn’t stand the thought of losing her as a friend. Besides her, I don’t think anyone else would be likely to recognise me. I sent her a text, asking her to come over early tomorrow before school. She replied right away saying that was fine, we would often go to each other’s house before school.

Mum called me down for tea. Dad didn’t speak to me, or even look at me the whole time. Mum told me that she would give me a letter to take to the headmaster in the morning, explaining that I was transgendered, and that I would be attending school as girl in future. I told Mum that Amy would be coming over in the morning, and asked that she tell Amy that I was going through some changes, and to send her up to my room.

I went up to bed, and watched TV for a while, trying not to think too much about tomorrow. Eventually I dropped off to sleep. In the morning, I got up, showered and was about to get dressed when Sally walked in. She said that she was going to do my make up for me, and that she’d give me some lessons this evening. I sat at my desk, as she propped up a makeup mirror and began to put on some mascara, a little eye liner and lip gloss. She brushed out my hair and stood me up in front of the big mirror. She put the bra on me, knelt in front of me and held out my white knickers. I stepped into them and she slowly drew them up my legs. I looked in the mirror and saw myself, looking like a preteen girl, with a girl kneeling in front of me. The feeling of the knickers sliding up my legs, and the sight in the mirror turned me on. My cock swelled up fast, and was soon rock hard.

“My, there’s not enough room in here for this!” She said giving my cock a little stroke.

“I’m sorry” I began.

She stopped me dead in my tracks by opening her mouth and taking the head of my cock in her mouth. She ran her tongue round the head, flicking the underside with the tip. She gave me my first ever blow job. Sucking me all the way down to the base. She bobbed her head up and down, and stoked my balls. Her hand travelled back between my legs and tickled my perineum. Her hand worked further back, her finger tickling against my ring. That was the final straw; I threw my head back and came, shooting waves of spunk down her throat. She sucked me until I softened, licked up the last of the cum and tucked me back between my legs, quickly drawing up my knickers into place. She stood and kissed me full on the mouth, with tongue, and I could taste my cum on her tongue. As we broke the kiss I became aware of a kind of squeaking and grunting noise. I looked round, Sally following my movement, and saw Amy.

She was leaning against the doorframe, with her skirt hiked up round her waist, and her hand working quickly in her knickers. As see saw us looking at her, she suddenly started to quiver and shake, her breathing getting more shallow and rapid, a big flush coming up her neck and face. The grunts became louder and faster and her body convulsed.

She settled down, and walked over. “Sorry. I just couldn’t help myself. That was so hot. But, what’s going on?”

I was pretty shocked by seeing her play with herself, and if Sally hadn’t tucked me in so well, there would be a tent in my knickers again. As it was there was some serious swelling going on. My brain was a bit fried from the blow job, and seeing Amy cum, so I didn’t say anything about what she was doing, although I was hoping to see it again. So we sat her on the bed, and explained what happened yesterday, and what was happening now. We’d pretty much got to the end of the tale, when Sally looked at her watch and announced she had to get going. Amy had lots of questions. So I answered as best I can. When she asked if I really did think I was a girl inside, I paused. I took a deep breath and decided I could tell her the truth. I told her how I loved to dress up and how horny it got me, and that it was the best plan I could come up with at the time. She agreed that it seemed good, and that it seemed to be working ok so far.

We came up with a plan for school. We would say that Matthew had moved with his family, and that I was a distant cousin, many times removed, and that we had bought the house and moved in. The story was that Amy came round to welcome us to the area, and we became great friends. I’d just have to be careful not to be too familiar with the school, teachers or other people.

When we thought we got things pretty much sorted out, we went downstairs and collected the letter from my Mum. She told me that she’d phoned the school and told them all about it, and that they already had plans in place for transgendered students. I was to report to the headmaster when I arrived, and give him my letter. The plan was that I would just be introduced as a new student, nothing would be said about me being TG, I was to use the staff toilet and change for gym in the teacher’s office. If anyone asked, which of course they would, I was to say it was a medical thing, and not give details.

Amy and I got on the bus and headed off to school. We gossiped and giggled all the way to school. It was like we were just two school girls. Although I had been lying when I said that I was TG, I was finding life more fun. Having said that, I was aware that it had only been a few hours, and that the big tests were yet to come.

Chapter 5

We arrived at school and Amy offered to accompany me to see the headmaster. He was very friendly, told me that whilst he didn’t know what I was going through, he was aware that it must be a difficult time for me. He said that I should feel free to come and speak to him or any other teacher, if I ever felt the need. Amy and I explained our cover story; that I didn’t want to be “outed” as TG. He readily agreed, saying he’d be happy to follow the plan. He told us that there was a staff meeting in a couple of minutes, to cover any last minute matters before the start of term, so he’d bring everyone up to speed. He’d put Amy and I in the same form, different from last year for me, and I was in all the same sets that I’d been in before, so I’d have some new teachers, but some the same. We went back outside to chat for a while before the first bell went, in about ten minutes.

“Well, that went pretty smoothly.” Amy said. I agreed with her, and told her that I hoped it was all going to be that easy. We talked through how things would go, and compared our timetables. We had the same classes, except maths (I was in a higher set), business studies (I did computer studies) and Art (I did technology). The biggest potential problem was PE, which was on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Amy came up with a plan, she would go into the changing room first, and tell Ms Pill that I was outside and get her to come out. Then she could let me into her office, which was in the vestibule, before the main changing room. When everyone was changed, Amy would knock on the office door and let me out. I’d be more than happy to see all the girls getting changed, but I suspect Ms Pill and the headmaster would frown on that! This seemed to be the best plan.

When I jokingly said to Amy that I’d like to watch the girls getting changed, she shyly asked if I’d like to watch her getting changed. I was surprised, but told her that, yes, I’d love to see that. I told her that she was beautiful and very sexy. She told me that she’d always fancied me a bit, but was confused because she thought she might be gay. When she saw me being sucked off this morning, her knickers were soaked in seconds, and she felt that she needed to cum. She went on to tell me that she thought I was really hot, and she wanted to spend more time with me, just the two of us. I was pretty surprised. Although I’d always had a crush on her, I didn’t think she would be interested in me. I was very pleased and leant over to give her a hug, as we broke the hug; I leant back in and gave her a kiss on the lips. She kissed me back, and hard. We broke the kiss quickly, looking round to make sure we hadn’t been seen. Whilst there were a couple of openly gay or lesbian pupils at school, we didn’t want start tongues wagging yet.

We went to our form room and Amy introduced me to my new form teacher, Mrs Edwards. I’d seen her round before, but not met her. She seemed nice enough, she smiled at me, told me she was pleased to meet me and that the headmaster had told her that I would be joining her form. She told me to come to her, whenever I felt the need. She introduced me to the class, telling everyone that I was related to Matthew and telling them that he had moved away with his family for work. She sent me to my seat; Amy had saved the one next to her, and went on to read out the usual boring school announcements.

School was fun. Amy introduced me to her friends, people I’d met before as Matt, but never really managed to make friends with. I wasn’t very good with people usually, but I was feeling a bit more outgoing in my new persona. We all got on pretty well, time would tell if we managed to become friends, but it was a good start. Lessons were fine, I always worked fairly hard in school, so there wasn’t much difference there. Walking about, I was very aware of what I was wearing. The feeling of my skirt brushing across my legs, the soft material of my knickers, the feeling of my bra, all came together to keep me fairly horny all day. I had a slow, if constant, leak into my knickers all day. I had to go to the loo at lunchtime to mop up the pre-cum that was leaking out. At the end of the day I decided to call to the Headmaster’s office and see if he was free. Thankfully, he had a minute for me. I went in and thanked him, and asked him to thank the teachers, for the kind words and how well everyone had treated me. I filled him in on our plan for getting changed for PE, and he told us that he’d spoken with Ms Pill in the morning meeting and she was quite happy for me to use her office. He told me that Ms Pill had given him the spare key to her office, for me to use. But that as tomorrow was the first lesson of the year, I should go into the changing with everyone, as no-one would be getting changed right away. I was told introduce myself to Ms Pill, then when she had finished talking to all the girls, I was to go to her office, and she would tell me when to come out.

I left his office and collected Amy from reception and we went out to catch the bus. We sat on the back seat; the rest of the bus was almost empty. While on the bus home I filled Amy in on my conversation with the head, and confessed that I was a little nervous about PE. I wasn’t too sure how well the girls would react to me changing in the office, and how they would feel about my non-specific “medical condition.” Amy assured me that, while there would be a few whispered questions, no-one would make an issue of it. Anyone I became friends with might ask, or if friends with Amy, ask her first. But no-one was going to cause problems about it. In a quick change of conversational gears, Amy told me that she’d been really turned on all day, seeing me walking round in my girls clothes. I told her that I had been horny all day too, and that my knickers were soaked.

“Really!” Amy exclaimed, “Let me see.” She put her hand under my skirt, pulled my knees apart with her other hand, and pushed her hand down to my groin. “Oh! You’re soaked!” like I didn’t already know that! Now I wasn’t just soaked, now my cock was as hard as it could be, when it was tucked back behind me. I moaned softly, lifting my hips up as her hand slipped further back, her finger tip rubbing the tip of my cock. “Stop, please, or I’m going to make such a mess!” I plead with her. She kept up with her fingering, I knew if she didn’t stop soon, I was going to cum in my knickers, and make a big mess on the back of my skirt. I moved round in my seat, so I could face her, and started to kiss her passionately. She reacted fiercely, and began to make use of her tongue. I quickly slipped my hand under her skirt, her legs parted right away; I started to rub her slit through her sodden knickers. She moaned into my mouth, lifting her pussy toward my hand. I rubbed a little harder, then moved my hand up, and slipped my hand inside her knickers. I ran my finger up and down her slit, she seemed to moan more and shake more when my finger was at the top, and so after a couple more rubs and a few dips into her pussy, I moved my finger back to the top and began to move in a circle. Very quickly her hand stopped moving on my cock, and she stopped kissing me. I moved my head away, but kept moving my finger. He face was flushed, her eyes glazed, and her breathing was rapid. She was making a series of quiet squeaking noises; they became a little faster and louder. Next she was bucking her hips at me, biting her lip and groaning hard. Shortly after, she took hold of my wrist and limply pushed my hand away. I took my hand out of her knickers, sat back next to her, and gave her a cuddle. I gave her a tender kiss on the cheek, she gave me a very warm look and asked “Will you be my girlyboyfriend?”

Chapter 6

I giggled and told her that, yes, of course I would. We were nearly at our stop now, so we walked up to the front of the bus, and waited for it to stop. A short walk from the bus stop and we were at Amy’s front door. “I really wanted to make you come, you know.” She pouted. I explained that I would have made an awful mess on my skirt and seat, so as much as I wanted her to, I couldn’t let her just then. But I really wanted her to, and soon, so I told her that too. Her mum was home, and so was mine, expecting me back soon. So now wasn’t the time. I told her that I would catch her on MSN later, but that I had to go home now.

We shared a brief, but fierce, kiss at the front door, and I walked quickly home. As soon as I walked in Mum jumped on me and asked me all sorts of questions. Did I enjoy school today, was the headmaster ok, how were the teachers, did anyone suspect, did I still think I was a girl, was I going back tomorrow, and many more questions. I answered as best I could, telling her that I’d had a fab day, how everything was wonderful, and how happy I was to be able to go to school as me at last. I felt a little guilty, as everything but the last was true. I wasn’t a girl inside, but I had enjoyed myself more than ever. School was much better this way. I couldn’t see a way back, but at the moment I couldn’t see reason to go back to being a boy.

Having fended off Mum, I went upstairs. I’d been horny all day, my knickers were soaked, and my cock was still half hard after kissing Amy and what she did to me on the bus. I took off my blouse and skirt, standing in front of the mirror looking at myself. I saw a girl. I hadn’t gone through puberty, so there wasn’t really much to differentiate myself from a girl a few years younger than me. The bra had a tiny bit of padding, giving a little illusion of breasts. I stroked my breasts, stimulating my nipples. My cock was painfully hard in its girly prison. I kept playing with my nipples with one hand, and I reached between my legs, tickling the tip of much cock with my finger. I started to do what I did to Amy, rubbing in circles. I was thinking about Amy, about what I’d done to her, about what she did to me, about being her “girlyboyfriend”, and about what I’d like to do with her. I was visualising running my tongue up her slit and into her pussy when my hips began to buck and I started to shoot cum inside my knickers. There was too much for my already soaked knickers to absorb, and it quickly began to overflow. The cum was running down my legs, I looked in the mirror and the young girl I could see earlier now looked like a young girl who had just been fucked, with her lover’s cum running down her legs.

I stripped off my underwear and went to shower. When I came back to my room, wrapped girl fashion in towels, I noticed what had escaped my attention before. The boy clothes in my room had all gone. In their place was a selection of girl’s clothes. My family wasn’t rich, we weren’t starving or anything, but there wasn’t a lot of money to go round. We never went abroad on holiday, a week in a caravan by the coast every other year was more our thing. So to see that Mum had spent this money on me was really nice. All the underwear, and some of the other things were brand new, there were some things from my sister and some other things that looked slightly worn, so I guessed they were probably from a charity shop. I put on the new underwear and a nice skirt and strappy top. I went downstairs and thanked Mum profusely for my new clothes. She cried, and apologised for not being able to give me a full wardrobe and redecorate my room. She cried some more, and asked me to forgive her for not knowing how I’d been feeling and for me not being able to go to her. I felt pretty lousy now. I’d told a lie to save myself from embarrassment, and now Mum was crying her eyes out. I thought about telling the truth, but I thought that this would just make things worse. I told her that she’d been a wonderful Mum (not entirely true, but she was being pretty damn good right now) and that she had nothing to be sorry for. I told her that I loved her and asked her not to cry. I told her that everything was as it should be and everything would be ok.

She calmed down a bit then, I gave her a hug and after thanking her again for the clothes, and thanking her for being my Mum, and telling her I loved her, I went back up stairs. I did my homework, went on line and chatted with Amy. Mum called me down for tea, Dad looked at me strangely, but still didn’t speak to me all through the meal. We all watched the TV together for a while, and then it was time for bed. I slept well, in a new nightgown I found under my duvet.

In the morning I walked to Amy’s house and we went to the bus stop together. I told her all about my conversation with mum, again, I’d told her on MSN last night. The journey to school was fun, we chatted and joked and laughed. School was good, I sat with Amy and her friends, fast becoming my friends, at lunch. Next was French, then it was time for PE. We did as arranged, I introduced myself to Ms Pill, she nodded and told me to stay for the talk, then to get changed in her office. She stressed I was not to dawdle at the end of the lesson, as I would have to go through the changing room before the other girls, to shower and change in her office. If I was late and girls were already changing I would have to wait until they had all finished, and that would raise some questions. Ms Pill sat everyone down and told us we would be having some extra lessons, telling us about puberty and how our body would change, continuing from the ones that were run last year. We were to tell our parents and they could opt us out of the lessons. She stressed that these were for our benefit and that she hoped that we would all be in the lessons. She nodded at me and told everyone to get changed, so I quickly moved to the far end, and slipped into the vestibule and into her office to change.

We played hockey, which was great fun. I’d played it last year with the boys. I wasn’t any good then, and I wasn’t now, but it was more fun. I wouldn’t try to claim the girls were more gentle or less competitive, but when they realised that I wasn’t any good, no-one belittled me for it. I received and forwarded a few passes, but didn’t do any more than that. It was enough; I’d taken part, and not fouled up the game for any one, so everyone was happy. I made sure I was at the front of the line to go in to change, and quickly went to the office to change while the others were chatting. I showered and changed, ready to head home.

On the way home Amy and I held hands, and kissed a little. There was no repeat of the excesses of yesterday. We spoke about what we should do about her mother. I’d met her mum several times, she knew my parents vaguely, and she knew there had been no moving vans recently. Her mum was pretty cool, so we decided to, well, not tell the truth, but tell her the same lie I was telling my Mum and Dad. We went into to speak with her. Amy explained the situation, who I was and what was going on. Her mum took it well and seemed ok with it. So, emboldened by her success up to now, Amy when on and told her mum that we had feelings for one another, and that we were going to be “going out” with one another. Her mum took a deep breath, and explained that she was fine with that, how she had suspected that Amy might be gay or bi, and wasn’t bothered. That she only wanted Amy to be happy. She told us to think about what we wanted, how we wanted to portray ourselves. If we were openly dating, we would be seen as lesbians. She was unconcerned by this, there was less social stigma than there used to be, but she told us that she didn’t care about other people’s opinions. She explained that some people would have a problem with it, and it was up to us to decide if dealing with that was worth being “out” or if we would rather not deal with it, but have to hide. We told her that we would have to think about it, which was true. We didn’t want to have to deal with the prejudice of others, but we didn’t want to hide either.

We went up to her room to talk about it. After a lot of discussion, we decided that we weren’t going to hide, but we wouldn’t rub people’s faces in it either. Hand holding, and chaste kissing in public were as far as we would go, we’d save the rest for in private.

Things went well for the next few weeks, much as the first few days. Everything was well, I had a girlfriend, and we had a fab time, both going out together and more x rated fun in private. We weren’t having full sex, but we were doing just about everything else, and we were loving it.

It was too good to last. After six weeks of classes, returning after half term, I walked in to the changing room vestibule and was about to unlock the office, and this dragon of a lady came out, “Come on, come one. Don’t dawdle, get in to the changing room!” I tried to explain, but she just cut me off. “Miss, if you don’t get in there, and get changed right now, I’ll strip you myself!” I think she meant it. Amy took my arm and marched me into the changing room, right into the corner.

“Don’t worry. Don’t panic. Don’t look round. Just get changed quickly and don’t look and the other girls. Don’t stress. We’ll get it sorted.”

I was too busy trying not to hyperventilate to argue. I quickly changed into my gym knickers without removing my skirt, then put on my gym skirt under my school skirt, then took off the school skirt. I took off my blouse as fast as possible and put on my gym top really quickly. Amy was nearly as fast as I was, and we took off into the gym to wait for the others. Amy told me that she would speak with the other girls and tell them that my medical condition was that I was TG, that The Dragon wouldn’t listen, and that they needed to help me. She was sure that they would be ok. I got on well with everyone in the class. They all knew that Amy and I were involved, and no-one had a problem with it. So, she was convinced that she could sort it out. I was terrified.

The Dragon came out and organised us into two teams for netball. Amy was one team captain (as usual) and a girl who I knew fairly well, called Sarah, was the other one. Amy took her team to one side and quickly explained the situation to them. I was on the other team and could see lots of shocked looks directed my way. All the heads came back down to the huddle as Amy continued to talk. Amy broke the huddle and went over to The Dragon and asked to trade a player. She explained that Lucy and her played together on the school team and worked very well together, but would like to improve their training by playing against each other. Surprisingly, The Dragon agreed, so Lucy went over to the other team. As we had odd numbers, we didn’t get a player back. Lucy called a huddle for their team, again lots of shocked looks my way. The Dragon blew the whistle and we began to play. We did ok, I say we, because there’s no I in team. If there was, I’d say I sucked. But the team was able to play around me. We played three games, we lost the first, won the second, and had a narrow lead in the third when The Dragon blew the whistle for the end of the lesson.

Now came the test, I was terrified again. No-one had said anything during the game, but now I had to shower, with real girls. Naked. With girls. Naked.

Oh shit.

Chapter 7

Despite my terror my cock was starting to swell. I kept my legs together to make sure it stayed back, I undressed quickly and wrapped the towel around me. I kept my eyes down so that no-one could accuse me of looking at them. Amy took my arm and lead me to the shower, we were the first in, and she took my towel, walked behind me (so my bits weren’t visible) and directed me to the far corner. She turned on the water for two showers, side by side and instructed me to get washing. She started soaping up, I glanced at her, and that was it, my cock sprang forward and was rock hard. By now the other girls were trooping in. They were clustering round the other side of the shower, until some of the bolder ones decided to come closer. Sarah came and took the shower next to mine, I tried to turn away, but she took my shoulder and turned me towards her. “Wow. It’s true then.” She said. A couple of other girls came clustering over to have a look. I gave them a whispered breakdown of the story, I’m TG, the school know, I was supposed to use the office, but The Dragon wouldn’t let me. I like girls, so I think of myself as a lesbian. Everyone was wrapped up in what I was telling them. Not everyone could hear, so there was a whispered line of people feeding the information back.

“Come on girls! You don’t have all day!” Came the shout from The Dragon, followed by the slam of her office door.

Amy and I quickly rinsed off and grabbed our towels. I was still hard as anything, but there wasn’t anything I could do about it right now. We wrapped ourselves in our towels and I followed her back to our corner, so that my bulge wouldn’t be seen. The Dragon called for all the girls to hurry and get out of the shower. When everyone was out into the changing area she introduced herself as Mrs Heart, and told us that she was replacing Ms Pill. Apparently Ms Pill was pregnant and had been taken into hospital over half term, she and the baby were fine but she’d been told she had to rest. As she was quite early in the pregnancy, she was going to be off for quite a while. Mrs Heart was here to stay.

I carried on getting dry while she was talking, Amy and I were pretty much dressed by the time she had finished. My skirt was still tented by my erection — being surrounded by all those pretty naked girls had really excited me! But we had lunch next, so I should be able to do something about it before I was caught. Mrs Heart told us all to finish up getting dressed and go off to lunch, then returned to her office.

All eyes turned to me. My hands were demurely held in front of me, in order to cover my bulge, and I was looking to the floor and blushing. There were thousands of whispered questions, I tried to brush them off, but Sarah caught my arm as I tried to move off, which left my not so little tent visible. There were a few gasps from those who hadn’t been able to see me in the shower and a few giggles from others.

“Please, Sarah, I’ve got to deal with this,” I said, glancing down towards my hard on, “before I go out in the corridor. If anyone wants to sit with me at lunch I’ll explain everything, but please don’t say anything to anyone.”

Sarah looked at me with a devilish expression, “Amy is your girlfriend, yeah?” I nodded, “So she helps you out with things like that?” I nodded again. “Ok, so no-one here will say anything,” so saying, she looked round the room with a stern look, “if Amy helps you with it here, where we can all watch.”

I was pretty shocked, by the visible twitch of my cock under my skirt showed that I liked the idea. I looked at Amy and she had a grin on her face, so I knew she was ok with it.

I unzipped my skirt, slid it passed my tent and let if fall to the floor. I lifted my shirt, so it was clear of my knickers, showing my cock tenting out my knickers, and the growing damp spot at the end. Amy knelt in front of me, reached up and eased the knickers over the end of my cock. I looked round and all the girls had their eyes glued to us, and one or two and lifted their own skirts up and had hands inside their knickers, Sarah was one of them.

Amy lowered my knickers to my ankles and took hold of my cock. She stroked me a few times, causing more precum to pool on the tip of my cock. She lent forward and licked the end, a few gasps and a few light moans could be heard from the audience. She licked round the helmet and then sank along the length, sucking me in. I think she was aware that there was a risk of Mrs Heart coming out, so she made it fast. She pushed her finger against my ring, and wiggled her finger whilst sucking hard. I’d been turned on since the shower, so it didn’t take long before I was making soft grunts and shooting all my cum down her throat. Amy sucked me dry, pulled up my knickers, stood and kissed me, feeding my cum to me.

I glanced out of the corner of my eye and locked eyes with Sarah, as I was sucking my own cum off Amy’s tongue, Sarah began to convulse, trusting her hips against her hand and grunting. I looked round as we broke the kiss, and saw several post orgasmic looks on the faces of girls who had been masturbating while watching us. I put my skirt back on, joined the scrum at the mirrors for a touch of makeup, and we all went out for lunch.

At lunch I kept my promise and all the girls came and sat with me. So I gave them the explanation that I’d given Mum and the story we’d given the school. I admitted that I was Matthew and I begged them to keep my secret. They were wonderful, hugs and kisses and support, they told me that they thought I was very brave and they’d keep my secret. A couple of girls were a little more reserved, but they were all generally ok with me and no-one seemed to be too bothered.

After half an hour or so they drifted away, all expect for Amy and Sarah. Sarah wanted all the details, did I like girls (duh, the hard on in the shower was good evidence there), how far had Amy and I gone, Amy blushed but told her, lots of juicy details. Sarah asked if I liked guys, I told her that I didn’t know, I’d kind of thought about it, but hadn’t got the chance to find out. “Well, you seemed to like sucking your cum out of Amy’s mouth” she said with a grin. I thought about it, and realised that from the first time that Sally had fed me my own cum I’d taken it lots of time and hadn’t really thought about it. Thinking about it some more, I thought I’d quite like to try it straight from the source.

“Amy, you’re my girlfriend and I love you. I want you to be happy, so if you’re not ok with this, then that’s fine.” I took a deep breath, “I’d like to try things with a guy.”

She smiled at me, “Claire, I love you too. I want you to try everything you can,” and with a blush and a quick glance at Sarah, “plus I still want to try some girly bits.” She said with a giggle.

Sarah had a twinkle in her eye, I think we should be able to work something out to keep everyone happy.

Chapter 8

As the day went on, and the next day, I noticed that I was getting a few sideways looks here and there. But everyone was treating me well, I think news that I was (supposedly) TG was spreading, and everyone seemed to be ok with it. It was Thursday, which meant PE again. Amy and I went to our corner and changed quickly, I made sure I kept facing the corner so no-one would be upset with me for looking. We played volleyball this time and I can’t even remember the score, I was so nervous about showering. Now that everyone knew in advance, I was wondering what would happen. We trooped into the changing rooms and undressed. I kept my self tucked back between my legs to make sure it wasn’t poking up in front. Amy and I went into the showers, off to the far corner again. We tried to shower quickly so we could get out without incident, but Sarah joined me under my shower head. I was still tucked back, and I was squeezing hard with my thighs, as I was getting hard and I wanted to keep it back out of the way.

Sarah, put her hand on my shoulder and turned me round. She slid her foot between mine and spread my legs slightly, allowing my cock to pop free. “Ok girls, gather round!” She called. She told them all that as a thank you for keeping my secret I was going to give them all an orgasm. She explained that there wasn’t a lot of time, so this would happen every lesson until we’d all had at least one. She glanced towards Amy, and appeared to make a decision, “and for those who can’t wait, Amy will help you out.”

She had me knee down, with Amy stood alongside me, and motioned the first girl to step forward. She was called Sophie, we’d spoken a little bit, but I didn’t really know her. She had a smooth bald pussy, with trim pussy lips. She stepped right up to me, placing her pussy right into my face.

I began to lick at her pussy, with my hands on her buttocks, stroking her legs, I was quickly receiving the taste of her juice as she began to get wet. I slide my hands up her torso, and stroked breasts, stimulating her nipples. I brought one hand down and began to finger her while I licked at her clit. I felt someone settle behind me, felt their breasts pressing into my back, a hand came down and gently grasped my cock. I continued to lick and finger Sophie, while someone (I guessed it was probably Sarah) slowly stroked my cock. After a few more minutes Sophie started to buck into my face, quickly pushing my head and hand away. She smiled at me, said thanks, and moved away.

Three girls stepped forward together. A set of identical twins either side of a beautiful redhead. I took a quick glance towards Amy, she had a face full of pussy, she had her right hand working fingers into the ass of the girl and her other hand was busy between her own legs. My attention was drawn back to the approaching girls, as Sarah continued to stroke me slowly. The redhead put her hands on my shoulders indicating she wanted me to turn round. Sarah released me and move out the way, allowing me to move. I turned to face the wall, still kneeling, and the redhead then pressed on my shoulders indicating she wanted me to lay back. So I found myself lay flat on the floor, and the redhead gestured to the twins to kneel. They knelt either side of me, at hip level, and each took one of my hands, guiding it to their pussies. Once I started playing with their pussies, the redhead nodded at them, they both lent forward and began to kiss each other and play with each other’s boobs. The redhead then smiled, and knelt down, knees either side of my head, facing the twins. Her pussy mashed into my mouth and I went to town. The stroking on my cock resumed, slow and gentle, and was joined by a finger in my ass. Every time I got close to cumming, my cock was gripped tightly round the base until the moment passed. A second finger joined the first in my ass and the stroking continued.

The twins both came together, having grabbed my hand with their own, and bucked their pussies into my hand. The redhead came moments later, flooding my mouth with a sweet thin fluid.

The girls all stood and Sarah helped me to my feet, “Ok girls that’s it for today, no more time. We’ll carry on next time.” There were a few groans, but Sarah continued, “Claire has been very good to you all, so now I think it’s time for her reward.” Stoking my cock a little more. “Ok, someone come kneel here,” She said, pointing to the floor in front of me. A small blonde girl came forward with a shy smile, and knelt in front of me. Sarah knelt behind me, and started stroking me again, she reached between my legs and took hold of the blond girls hand, soon I felt two fingers sliding into my ass. I could see from the movement of the blond girl’s arm that she was fingering me, Sarah was stroking me, I looked round and most of the girls who hadn’t had a chance to play were rubbing their clits. For a few more minutes this continued, the fingering in my ass became more vigorous and the stroking of my cock became faster, soon I threw my head back and shot vast quantities of cum, which Sarah directed all over the face and chest of the blond.

Sarah came round to the blond, bringing Amy, they knelt either side of her with Amy kissing the cum off her face and Sarah licking the cum off her chest. Once she was clean the turned to me and we had a three-way kiss we me receiving most of the cum.

We all had to quickly dress and clear the changing room, or risk being caught by Mrs Heart.

Chapter 9

When I got home from school Mum was waiting for me. As far as she knew, no-one was aware of my secret at school. She seemed very happy with the way things were going, she’d taken me out shopping and bought me a lot of new and nearly new clothes. As we worn a uniform to school I didn’t need a whole lot of outfits — I spent most of my after school time either at home or with Amy. That was starting to change slowly though, I was getting more invitations to join the girls after school for shopping or just hanging out.

Mum sat me down and asked how things were going, and was this still what I wanted. Well, I was having a blast! I still didn’t feel like a girl inside my head, but by now I had realised that I wasn’t a boy in the conventional sense and that I much preferred my life as it was now. I told her that I was very happy and grateful for all her support. Dad still wouldn’t say much to me, but at least he would make eye contact and speak a little. But that wasn’t all that different to before, so I wasn’t too bothered by that.

She seemed pleased that I was happy, told me that we were going out. I asked her where we were going, but she just said “You’ll see” and left it at that. We got in the car and drove towards town. When the car stopped I realised where we were, “Mum, why are we at the Doctor’s?”

She explained that since I hadn’t started to show signs of puberty (I blushed), she thought now would be a good time to see a doctor. If I was going to be a girl, starting boy puberty would be a bad thing. I wasn’t sure what to do now. I didn’t want to be a girl, but I didn’t want to be a boy either. I decided to keep quiet for now. We went in to the surgery and waited for a while, then both went into the doctor. Mum explained how she had found me dressed up, and how I’d been going to school as a girl, and that we needed to decide on next steps. The doctor then asked Mum to leave so she could talk to me privately.

The doctor asked me loads of questions. She was pretty through; she asked me if I wanted an operation to be a girl. I told her that I felt so much better the way I was now, and I wanted to look more like a girl, to grow boob and not to get hairy like a man. I told her that I wasn’t sure I wanted to lose my dick just yet. She smiled and asked if I had a girl or boy friend, I told her about Amy and that I wasn’t sure about boys yet. She asked if we were sexually active, I gave her a little overview that we were, but not actually fucking, and didn’t mention doing anything with anyone else. She suggested that I being hormone therapy to block my male puberty and to help me begin to develop breasts. She suggested injections into my chest and low dose tablets, so that I wouldn’t lose function of my dick. I agreed to this quite readily, so she called Mum back in and told her she wanted to give me hormones and Mum agreed. The doctor also explained that she wanted me to see a counsellor. She arranged an appointment and told me that I’d need to meet with the counsellor once a week. So I got my first injections. I had to call in on the way home each day for an injection and take a tablet each morning and evening. I was so excited, I was starting to get hard just thinking about growing my own boobies!

Chapter 10

The next few weeks continued well, I had a growing circle of friends, a loving girlfriend, and I was going down on several girls after each PE lesson! There were 32 people in my class, so removing Amy and I, leaving 30 girls for me to bring to orgasm. I was managing an average of 4 girls per lesson, 8 per week, meaning it would take about a month to cover them all, so I was about half way through. I wondered what would happen then, I rather hoped we’d start again at the beginning! One lunch time Amy, Sarah and I were all sitting together and Sarah looked as though she had something she wanted to say.

After several false starts, she just came out with it, “Claire, do you still want to find out what it’s like with a guy?” I glanced at Amy, who nodded, and I nodded to Sarah. She told me that her brother, Brian, fancied me, and was very disappointed when he found out that Amy and I were dating. I’d seen her brother around, and he was very cute, about 6’ tall, slim and well built. I explained to Sarah that I thought he was fit, but he might be a bit shocked when he found what was in my knickers. Sarah got the biggest grin when I said this. It turns out that a year or so back, Sarah had come back from school and heard noises coming from his room. Being a nosy little sister, she peaked in through the door and saw Brian and his best friend sucking each other off in a 69. Amy and I both had our mouths hanging open at this revelation. Sarah told me that she’d spoken to him later that evening and he’d told her that he really liked girls, and he was just experimenting. This brought them closer as siblings and they’d been more open with each other since then. She’d told him that she was gay, then a little later, that she thought she might be bi. Then he had told her that he thought he might be bi, telling her he really liked girls, but that he did fantasise about cocks every so often, he said that he’d love to be with a shemale — and that was pretty much what I was right now. I was worried about my secret getting out, but Sarah was sure she could trust Brian, telling us she knew something which meant he would stay silent. She wouldn’t tell us what, which I took as a good sign as it meant she took secrecy seriously.

Amy and I looked at each other, I think we were both thinking the same thing — we’d both been sexual with others, the girls in the showers, but always with the other person there. I didn’t want to do anything without Amy there, and I think she felt the same way. I explained this to Sarah, and her grin got even bigger. She told us that she really fancied both of us, and that I could be with Brian and she could be with Amy, and if we wanted to, we could swap over after so Brian could be with Amy and I could be with Sarah. I don’t think there was a dry pair of knickers between us; I know there wasn’t much room in mine! We agreed readily to this and asked her to set it up as soon as she could. She didn’t want to tell him what was going to happen, she wanted to set it up like we were all staying over and then let it happen. So she was going to arrange a sleep over for us, on a weekend when she was sure he would be around.

A few weeks after our conversation, Sarah asked if we were free on Saturday night that weekend for a sleepover. Our eyes lit up, we knew exactly what she meant. We told her that we’d have to check with our parents, but that we should be free. By now I’d made my way through all the girls in PE in the showers after class and things had calmed down a little. Now that they had all received their reward for keeping secret, things had changed a little, what was happening now, was that any girl who wanted to would come over and I would lick and finger them, often Amy would usually kiss them and play with their boobs. Sometimes a second girl would suck me off while I went down on the girl, or there would be a 69, everytime I ended up either having my cum fed back to me, or sharing it with the girl. My breasts had really grown from their daily injections and tablets and I was a little more than a B cup, up with most of the girls in my class, and I really loved having them played with!

On the bus ride home that night Amy asked me to sleep over at her house on Friday. She told me that if we were all going to be playing on Saturday, she might end up letting Brian fuck her and she wanted me to be the first to do that. We had done nearly every, but had held back from this until now. I was really looking forward to this weekend! When I got home I got permission to stay with Amy on Friday and Sarah on Saturday, on the condition that my homework was up to date. My sister had been there whilst I was talking to Mum about the weekend and she followed me up to my room, as Mum went out to do the food shopping. She quizzed me about staying over with Amy and I admitted that we would be sleeping together and that we both planned on losing our virginity together. I didn’t say anything about playing with Sarah on Saturday though. Telling her what we were planning had got me turned on (again!) and my cock was quite uncomfortably trapped in my knickers. I think she was a bit turned on too, I could see her nipples hard against her shirt, and she was rocking her thighs together slowly.

“Tell you what, I’ve got an idea. I know how you can give Amy a nice present. Put on your sexy lingerie and come to my room in a couple of minutes.” I wondered what she had in mind, but as she slipped off to her room, I stripped off my school uniform. I put on my sexiest black lace bra (which I now filled with real boobs!), suspender belt and knickers. I had to be careful when changing my knickers to make sure I kept my cock tucked back, as it was threatening to spring up fully hard. I pulled a pair of jeans and black t shirt on over the top and made my way to Sally’s room.

“Take off your trousers and top.” She told me as I came in, she had her back to me and was wearing her dressing gown. She told me that I should put my knickers on after my suspenders and stockings, so they could come off more quickly, so I undid the straps and threaded them through. She came over and kissed me deeply, stroking my face, neck, ears and boobs. She slipped her dressing gown off her shoulders, revealing a beautiful deep purple underbust corset with matching knickers and fine stockings. The knickers weren’t right though, but before I could work out what was wrong, she dropped to her knees, dropped my knickers, and began doing a fine job of sucking my cock. She was teasing my ring with her fingers again, and it did the trick. I soon came into her mouth and was expecting to be fed. Instead, she took hold of my hips and turned me round. She bent me forward over the bed, spread my cheeks and started to lick my ring. Her tongue was soon probing deeply into my ring and I realised that she was pushing my cum into my ass. I was throbbing hard, I don’t think I even went soft. Soon her fingers replaced her tongue, working from one, to two and soon three fingers. Then she stood, and her fingers were replaced by something slightly larger and firm. I wasn’t quite sure what was going on, but I soon didn’t care as it pressed against my ring and it began to stretch it felt so good. It slowly worked in, and I was distracted from any discomfort as her slippery hand stroked my cock. Before long the whole length was in and her thighs we pressed against my buttocks. She moved back, before letting it slide back in again. In and out, slowly fucking my ass with what I had finally worked out was a strap on. I was receiving a fabulous fucking and loving every minute. Sally was enjoying herself too; I could hear her grunting and moaning as she ploughed my ass. I didn’t take long before I came, spraying all over the bedspread. A few vigorous thrusts later and Sally let out a loud moan and collapsed onto my back.

After we had regained our breath and disentangled ourselves, Sally explained that she though Amy would like to have the chance to do to me what I was going to do to her, and that she thought I should be prepared for what it was like. She was going to give me the strap on to take with me and give to Amy. I thought I could take it on Saturday night too, there were a lot of possibilities there! We cuddled on the bed for a while, kissing, but before long I needed to get back to my room before Mum got back. We shared a last deep kiss and I gathered up my jeans and top, Sally cleaned down the strap on with a baby wipe and gave it to me. As there was no-one else home, I went back to my room as I was. I undressed, hid the strap on in the bottom of a drawer and went for a shower.

Once I was cleaned up and dried off I got dressed again. I looked into the underwear drawer to choose my knickers. I’d tried a few thongs, but I always found that my bits tended to fall out! I did like the feeling of the strap running across my ass and up my crack, but if my bits were going to fall out, then they weren’t very practical. I’d heard about a gaff, but I didn’t have one of those yet, besides I liked the feeling of my cock swelling in my knickers. I had several sexy knickers and plain knickers for school, last time I’d been shopping I picked up some really cute light blue knickers with rows of ruffles running along them. I hadn’t worn these yet, so picked these out, I picked a short black flared skirt, similar to my school PE skirt and a vest top.

I thought I’d better make sure I had as much of my homework done as I could, to make sure I could go at the weekend. It was difficult to concentrate, my ass was a little sore after the fucking it got, and I was still a little tingly. My nipples were still hard and rubbing against my shirt, since I’d decided not to put on a bra. But I was able, just, to put the distractions to one side and concentrate on my school work. After a couple of hours I was called down for dinner, so I took a break and went to eat with my family. Once I’d sat down I realised I still didn’t have a bra on, and by now it was noticeable that I needed one! Sally noticed and was giving me sly looks as we ate, thankfully my parents seemed oblivious. Which was just as well, since I was starting to get turned on again, my nipples were straining my shirt and my cock had slipped forward, causing a big tent in my skirt. I finished eating, but couldn’t leave the table with my cock making such a bulge. I surreptitiously slipped my hand under skirt and trapped my cock against my belly with the waist band of my knickers. I stood, and keeping my hands in front on my groin, I left the table and slipped back up to my room. There was no way I was going to be able to concentrate on my school work just now. I went to the bathroom, locked the door, pulled off my top and dropped my skirt and knickers. I looked at myself in the mirror. With the exception of the big hard cock jutting out, I looked like a cute girl. Nice face, pert boobs, good legs and a nice ass. I was turned on just looking at myself, I stroked my boobs and felt my ring twitch. I ran a finger round my ring and slipped a finger in while a played with my tits and nipples. I was quickly panting and my legs were shaking, I took my hand from my boobs and smeared precum round my knob. Suddenly I started to shoot cum all over my hand, I caught as much of it as possible — as soon as I stopped shooting, I started licking it all off, not stopping until all the cum was gone. Taking a minute to get my breath back I washed my hands, got dressed and went back to my room and finished my homework. Now I just had to make any homework I got tomorrow was done that evening, and I would be set for the weekend! I went to bed, thinking about what was to come!

Chapter 11

Whilst all this had been happening, I had still been going to the doctor on my way home from school each day. The injections weren’t fun, but they and the pills were giving me great boobs! The counsellor I’d been seeing was great, she was a doctor specialising in paediatric psychiatry. We’d talked through all sorts of things and I’d told her the same lie I’d told my parents, and she seemed to buy it. I had an appointment with her this evening. We talked about the same stuff as we usually did, how things were going, how I was feeling and so on. I was pretty confident that she’d bought into the big lie and that I was in control of the situation.

“You’ll have to wait a while before you can get rid of your penis, but to make sure we send your puberty the right way, we can take out your testicles this evening.” She caught me completely by surprise.

Turns out I’m not as good at acting as I thought I was. Seems she’d decided that it was time for her to try and go a little deeper into what was going on. From what she later described as the look of sheer terror on my face, she knew she’d really rocked me. She asked what it was I was afraid of, I started to cry, and told her that I didn’t want to lose my bits, I liked them and wanted to keep them. But I didn’t want to be a boy, or become a man. We talked for ages, apparently she thought this session might be a long one, so had booked me a double session. I finally opened up to her and told her the full story. She chastised me, gently, for lying to everyone, but understood that whilst it was difficult for people to accept someone wanting to change gender, it would be more difficult for them to understand someone wanting to be in the middle, as I wished to be.

I told her that I wanted my boobs to grow a bit more, but that was all I wanted to change. Body hair was starting to grow on my crotch, and I told her I didn’t want to grow lots of body hair or facial hair. I wanted to present and be viewed as a woman. I wanted the only thing that was different between me and a birth woman to be my cock and balls. She was glad I had been honest with her (at last!) and saw no problem with my goals. She also told me that there was an experimental treatment that prevented the growth of body hair, and that I might be able to take part in the trial. She chided me again for lying to her and stressed that everything I told her was confidential, and that I should tell her everything no matter what. I took a deep breath and told her all about Amy and I and that I was starting to fantasise about boys too. I went on and told her how Amy and I were going to sleep together and that I planned on sleeping with Brian. She told me not to do anything I didn’t want to, and that I should make sure I have safe sex. She also told me that the treatments I was having at the moment meant that I wasn’t producing any sperm, so I didn’t need to worry about getting anyone pregnant, but I should still be careful in case of infection. Apparently, once I stopped taking the strong meds I was on now and went on to what she called a maintenance dose, I’d start making swimmers again, but for now I was sterile. I’d just about talked myself out, and cried myself dry, and it had been nearly two hours, so I slipped into the adjoining bathroom, washed my face and redid my make up. After a last hug and setting our appointment for the next week, I went home.

I was sure to do all my homework as soon as I got in, then checked with Mum that it was still ok for me to sleep over Friday and Saturday night. Once that was all done, I took a nice long hot shower and went to bed — I was drained!

Chapter 12

Friday at school I could hardly concentrate, I was looking forward to this evening so much! I spoke with Amy at lunch and told her all about my session with the counsellor. She was thrilled that it had worked out so well; that I’d been able to tell her all about what was going on. She liked the idea of me staying as I was. She was also pleased to hear that I couldn’t get her pregnant! My knickers were damp all day long, thinking about what we were going to do, and she told me her pussy was throbbing all day long and her knickers were soaked through. Finally we reached the end of the day, raced out of school and sat on the bus, holding hands. I called in to the doctor for my jabs, which only took a minute, and then we walked to her house. As we walked, Amy asked if the jabs hurt and I told her that they weren’t fun, but they didn’t hurt too much, just a bit of a scratch. She looked at me with a smile and told me she wanted to kiss them better. I just blushed, and my knickers got a little more cramped!

We arrived at Amy’s house and she told me sternly that we had to do our homework right away, or else her mum might send me home and not let her go tomorrow! Well, I’d also promised my Mum to do my homework, so that was ok with me. I set out our books whilst Amy fetched us drinks. By the time we’d finished, her mum had come home. She told us that she had work to do, and she was going to leave us alone for the weekend. As long as we didn’t get too rowdy, we had the lounge to ourselves. It was about 7 pm by this time, so we decided to order pizza and watch some DVDs. We decided that we should change into our nighties and bring a duvet down for watching the film. So while Amy went upstairs to get the duvet and change into her nighty, I got my things out of my bag and stripped off. I’d decided to go with a very sexy short negligee style with matching knickers, I quickly put the knickers on, so that I could keep my cock trapped between my legs, then slipped the negligee over my head. It was very sheer and didn’t have a bra, so my breasts were fairly visible. As I put my uniform back in the bag I found the strap on, my cock immediately swelled up as much as it could in the space! I was glad I’d put my knickers on before I found it, or they would never have fitted! I left it in the bag, and settled down on the sofa just as Amy came down. She looked stunning, she was wearing a cream camisole top, which reached just below the base of her bum. My mouth was hanging open as I looked at her, she threw the duvet over my head, laughing.

“You’ll catch flies if you stay like that!” She quipped, as she sat next to on the sofa. We snuggled up together, after I’d got out from under the duvet, and turned on the TV. Just as the film was about to start, the doorbell rang. It had to be the pizza guy. Bugger. We’d forgotten about him when we got changed. After much bickering, and a couple more rings of the door bell, we decided we would answer the door together. Well, his jaw was hanging open even more than mine had been a few minutes earlier. He couldn’t have been any older than 17, and two young girls in sexy underwear were right in front of him. His trousers were very much tented out. Amy and I shared a big grin. I took the pizza while Amy paid him. I walked back to the door just as Amy was about to close it, took her in my arms and gave her a passionate kiss. His face was a picture! I wouldn’t be surprised if he came in his pants! I closed the door as we continued to kiss. I broke the kiss, “Fancy some pizza?” I asked with a smirk as I walked away. She slapped me on the bottom and called me a tease. We settled down on the sofa again, back under the duvet, this time with pizza. We watched a couple of films before deciding that it was time for bed. I think we were both a little nervous about what was going to happen this evening, whilst watching the film we had been cuddled together and had shared a few small kisses, but had been quite content just holding each other.

We both knew what were going to do now, and we both wanted it, but we were both nervous, so we took it pretty slow. We lay together on the bed and spent some time kissing and stroking one another, my hand was in her knickers and hers was in mine. Amy broke the kiss and lifted my negligee up my chest and began to kiss my breasts, to lick and nibble my nipples. I was right on the edge of cumming, but each time I was about to go, she squeezed the base of my cock tightly and held me off the edge. She kissed her way down me, and took me in her mouth. She’d done this many times before, but it was still fantastic. She rubbed her finger against my asshole and I shot my load into her waiting mouth. As always she fed me back my cum. I moved her back on to the bed and set to on her. I lifted her camisole and gave her breasts and nipples the same treatment she’d given mine! I moved on to her pussy, lapping at her lips and sliding my tongue into her wet pussy. I moved in circles round her clit as I worked one, then two fingers into her. She was moaning and thrashing on the bed, thrusting her hips into my face. I glanced up at her as her face contorted and turned red, she let forth with the most intense series of grunts, before squealing “Cummmmiiiiinnngggg!!!” I tried to keep licking, but she pushed my head away.

I moved back up to her, and gathered her in my arms. She was still shaking a little; that must have been quite an orgasm. She’d never reacted quite as strongly as that before. She calmed down and stopped shaking. I think we both drifted off to sleep for about 20 minutes. I awoke to little kisses on the side of my neck. I turned to the kissing face and returned a few kisses of my own, quickly the kisses became more intense. Amy moved a leg over me, and slid across, so that she was sitting on my belly while we kissed. She broke the kiss, lifted herself up a little and reached back between her legs to take hold of my cock. She brought it into contact with her pussy lips and rubbed it around the lips a couple of times. It felt fabulous, it was soft and wet like a mouth, but smoother and warmer. Amy began to sit back and lower herself on to my cock. Her mouth was half open and she was panting slowly. “It feels so good” she whispered, I groaned and nodded to her. She kept lowering herself until eventually her hips were resting on mine. I’d had my fingers and my tongue in her pussy many times, but this was so much better. It was so warm, and smooth and overwhelmingly tight. She was twitching her pussy around my cock, gripping tighter then relaxing. I ran my hands up her thighs, her sides and on to her boobs. I stroked her boobs, she moaned, I moved to her nipples and she started to rock back and forth on my cock. She started to raise herself up and down on me and I moved my hips with her. We moved slowly with each other, looking in to each others eyes and smiling. She took my hands from her boobs and laced her fingers through mine. We kept moving together, a flush began to build on her chest and my breath began to come faster. This continued, she became redder and we were both panting for breath, she was moaning and I was panting. She rode my cock as I thrust my hips under her, she moaned louder and began to thrash above me. A long, loud, drawn out moan came from her, as her pussy began to squeeze me tighter than ever before. She threw back her head and cried out and her pussy spasmed on my cock, that was the final straw, I thrust my hips up and cried out, cumming as hard as I ever have. Pouring every drop of cum I possessed into her pussy. Amy collapsed on top of me as I slumped back into the bed. We kissed gently, smiling deeply at each other before slowly drifting off to sleep with my cock still in her pussy and her still on top of me.

Chapter 13

I woke in the morning to find Amy looking at me and smiling. I rolled toward her and gave her a little kiss. “That was special,” I said, Amy smiled wider and nodded to me. “We didn’t get to try out Sally’s toy.” I mumbled to myself. Of course Amy heard that and asked what I meant. I told her about what happed the other day, and how Sally thought it would help me experience what Amy was going to go through, and that Sally thought Amy might enjoy doing it to me. From the look in her eye, I could see she was very keen on the idea. I rolled over and took it out of my bag and showed it to her, her eyes were practically on fire when she saw it.

I suggested that we took a shower first and she readily agreed. We got in together and began to wash ourselves, but it wasn’t long before we were washing each other. I had one finger in her ass and two in her pussy and was vigorously working them in and out, she came quickly and then bent me over and began to work two fingers in my ass. “Got to make sure you’re nice and clean” she announced and she began to work a third finger in there. Once she had established three fingers in she started pumping my cock, of course I couldn’t hold out long with that level of stimulation, and I came hard all over the floor of the shower.

I stood, turned and kissed Amy gently. She turned off the shower and lead me back to the bedroom, both of us dripping wet. She pushed me on to the bed and picked up the strap on. As she buckled the straps tight, I reached into the bag and brought out a tube of lube. She rolled me on to my face and slapped my ass as she instructed me up on to all fours. I heard the lube squirting out, shortly before I felt her fingers began to work their way into my ass, when she decided I was lubed enough I heard some more lube coming out, which I guessed was going onto the strap on. Then I could feel the bed move as she moved in behind me. “Oh god, this is so hot,” she whispered. Her fingers resumed their job of stretching out my ass, I was moaning in seconds and it didn’t take long until she was back up to three fingers. The fingers were withdrawn and replaced with the tip of the strap on. She started to ease it in, “Oh god, this is fantastic” she muttered. She was sliding in and out, just a couple of inches at a time. Then the full length was sliding into me, and out, and in, out, in, out. She was moaning and so was I, she was fully fucking me. It was so hot. We were both getting off on it. She was thrusting harder and harder, the moaning was louder, from both of us. Suddenly she started to slap my ass “take my cock! Take it!” she shouted, thrusting into me, both of us grunting. I started to shake and then I was spraying cum all over the bed. My arms gave out and my face and chest hit the bed, Amy’s hands gripped my hips harder as she thrust home with more vigour and she cried out as her orgasm hit. Her body shook for several seconds, then she collapsed on me and wrapped her arms round me. We lay there catching our breath, with the strap on still in my ass.

After several minutes, we disengaged and came together and cuddled. We had a long talk, she told me that Sarah had given her some advice on how to make her first time good, like being on top, and going down on me first so I’d last longer. I told her what Sally and I had done, and how, whilst it wasn’t the same, it gave me some idea of what she would be going through. She told me how she liked slapping my ass, and how the strap on gave her a really thrill of power. I told her that I loved the strap on and enjoyed the few slaps, although I wasn’t sure I’d like many more. We had a long chat about what worked, what we enjoyed and what we weren’t so keen on. We were also both looking forward to this evening. I really wanted to have a cock in my mouth and to feel one cumming in my ass, Amy wanted to go down on Sarah. She’d had a few tastes of pussy in the showers after PE, but she really fancied Sarah and had a serious desire to lick her until she came.

We both showered again, but separately this time, otherwise we wouldn’t get anything done. After we were clean and dressed we went downstairs for breakfast. Her mum was in the kitchen tidying up “You girls have a good time?” she asked, with a twinkle in her eye. We both blushed a little, “Yes thanks, Mum” Amy replied. Her mum smirked “I thought so. The walls here aren’t that thick.”

We both blushed deeply. “Don’t worry about it. I’ve had sex before and you’re not doing anything wrong. Don’t be embarrassed by it.” We still blushed a little, but tried not to be embarrassed as she suggested.

We spent the rest of the day just hanging out, watching some TV, reading, cuddled up on the couch. We were just enjoying spending time together. It was a really nice day, we were both a little bit sore, but only a little and it was really nice being together. Before long we decided it was time to head over to see Sarah. She’d arranged with her parents for the two of us to sleep over. She’d been very crafty, she picked a night when she knew her brother would be free and that her parents would out all night. It took a bit of work to convince them, but since she was very well behaved and didn’t ask for much, they were inclined to agree. They told Brian that they wanted him to be there and that he was in charge, although they didn’t expect him to need to levy that authority.

Amy and I decided to dress sexy, at least when it came to underwear. I wore my favourite black lacy bra with matching knickers and hold up stockings. As I was putting on the stockings, I thought that I should get a suspender belt or two. She went with a very similar set in a deep blue colour. She looked good enough to eat. I decided that could wait for later, or we might not ever leave the house. I wore a knee length dark green skirt with a white blouse and a little dark red waistcoat. Amy wore a pair of tight jeans and a peasant blouse. We put on a little make up, packed a bag and walked over to Sarah’s house. It took about an hour to walk there, but it was a nice enough afternoon so we were happy to walk.

When we arrived Sarah saw us walking down the driveway and opened the door as we arrived. She pulled us through the door into a big hug, kicking the door closed behind her. She gave us each a quick kiss on the lips and giggled. “Come on!” she called, before racing off upstairs. We followed up to her room and as we went in to her room she announced, “Come on, let’s get changed!” Amy and I looked at one another and exchanged puzzled glances. Sarah looked at us with an exasperated expression, “Time to hit the pool, duh.”

“Er, you never mentioned you had a pool.” I said.

“Oh. That explains your looks” She said with a wry grin. “I guess that means you don’t have swim suits?” We both shook our heads. “Oh. Well, I have lots! There’s bound to be one that fits each of you in there. Strip while I find you one!” Amy and I just shrugged at each one another and started to undress. We had both got down to our underwear as Sarah lifted her head out of her drawer. “Good grief!” She exclaimed. “You two look so hot! I want to take you both to bed now, but time is a factor, so I’ll have to wait. Now, get the rest off!” I gave Amy a puzzled look and she shrugged in return. We took off the rest of our clothes and stood there naked. Sarah handed me a small yellow bikini, the top was just two tiny triangles, but the bottom was a full sized bikini bottom. Sarah looked at me, squinted, then delved back into the drawer, coming out with a sarong. That would be handy, I didn’t seem able to go very long without getting an errection when I was around Amy or Sarah, both of them together and it was almost always hard. Amy got a silver one piece, but it was just as skimpy as mine. The bottom part was a tiny piece of cloth that would just cover her pussy, with tiny strings leading up to two small ovals that covered her nipples. Sarah was in a white bikini, the top was the same as mine, but the base was the tiniest thong I’ve ever seen.

Sarah grabbed us each by the hand and led us back down the stairs and outside. “Now, lay down on the lounger.” She ordered us. We lay on either side of her and she proceeded to tell us why there was a rush. Her parents had already left and weren’t expected back until at least noon the following day, Brian was out. He was playing football with some mates in the park. So Sarah came up with a plan. Once Brian finished playing football he invariably showered then swam for about half an hour. She told us that she deliberately hadn’t reminded him that we were coming over, and she knew that he would forget. So Sarah decided that we should be lain out on the loungers, looking fabulous, when he arrived, surprising him and tempting him with our sexy bodies. We giggled at this, as we heard the front door close, we assumed that was Brian, when we heard the shower start up, we knew we were on the right track. “Ok, he’ll be out in a few minutes. We should be talking when he comes out. Oh! I know.” She got a wicked look in her eye, “tell me about last night.”

Immediately, Amy and I blushed. We glanced at each other and I nodded at Amy, so she told Sarah all about it. “And in the morning, well, I’ll tell you about that later, I have a surprise for you” she concluded with a wink. As Sarah was about to speak, the sliding door opened and Brian walked out. Goodness, he was looking fine. He had a towel in his hand; he was wearing a speedo, which I think was a little too small for him! There was quite a bulge there and there looked to be quite a risk he would fall out! We fell silent as he walked up to us and said hello. Sarah introduced us, he already knew who we were, but we hadn’t met. She reminded him that we were staying over and that he’d agreed to keep an eye on us. He offered to skip his swim and leave us to our fun, but Sarah told him we were planning on catching the sun, so he should carry on with his swim.

Once he was in the pool, he began swimming with slow powerful strokes, sending lots of glances over towards us. Sarah reached down between in the loungers and brought out some sun lotion. We began to cover ourselves, which was very erotic as we knew he was watching. When we had done all the bits we could reach, Sarah said that we should do each other. Well, we ended up with lotion everywhere. At various times I was underneath Sarah, doing Amy’s back as Sarah did mine, we got slippery and slid over each other giggling. There was a lot of touching each other up and caressing whilst we were supposed to be applying the lotion. Sarah looked over towards Brian and saw him standing in the pool, she walked towards the pool. “You finished with your laps? I think we might take a dip if you’re going in.”

“Ah. Um. I’m done with circuits, but I don’t think I’ll go in just yet.” Sarah smirked. She knew the reason he wasn’t getting out of the pool was because he had a hard on.

“Come on girls. Time to swim!” She called as shot jumped into the pool. Amy and I jogged over to the edge of the pool, causing our boobs to jiggle quite a bit. Amy jumped past Brian into the pool, I took advantage of the distraction, dropping my sarong and slipping into the water. My bikini was very crowded as I was pretty turned on by now. We girls swam about a little, cavorting and splashing about, we took every opportunity to get close to Brian. I swam underwater towards him and got a good look at his cock. I was right about the speedo being too small! His cock was standing free of the speedo, with only his balls left inside. He was huge! My cock wasn’t exactly small, but he was much bigger than me, and bigger than the strap on. I was so surprised that I stopped swimming and stood up. I was facing right towards Brian as I stood, with my jaw hanging open. He realised at once why I looked so shocked, he turned away and quickly left the pool, grabbing his towel on the way out. I told Amy and Sarah what I’d just seen. They both giggled and Sarah said that she would go check on him. I drew Amy to me and asked her if she was still ok with what was going to happen. She told me that she was looking forward to it and that she’d been horny all day.

Sarah was back quickly, and told us that Brian was very embarrassed, but she’d assured him that it was nothing to worry about and that he needn’t be embarrassed. He was worried that I might think he was a pervert or something, but since our aim had been to get that sort of response I thought nothing of the sort, but he didn’t know that. Sarah told him that I’d been surprised by the size (true!) and that was it, and he should come join us in the lounge in a while. We went back to Sarah’s bedroom and took it in turns to shower off the lotion and chlorine before getting dressed again. Since it was getting a little late now, we decided to go with our night things. Amy had an oversize cartoon T shirt with white lacy panties and I went with a tank top, a pair of pink lace boy shorts and put my sarong back on. Sarah adjusted the sarong so that it showed as much leg as possible, but kept any possibility of my bulge from being seen. Sarah put on a small black demi-bra and a pair of matching thong knickers.

We went down to the lounge and threw all of the cushions on the floor so that we could sprawl all over them. Sarah made us pop corn and we put on the stereo, pretty soon we were bouncing about on the cushions and singing along like fools. After a while Brian came downstairs and joined us. He went to the kitchen and followed him in. He looked a little embarrassed when he saw me, but I went over and apologised for embarrassing him, stood on my tip toes and gave him a little kiss on the cheek, before grabbing some cans of coke and heading back to the lounge. We played the fool for a while before settling down on the cushion to watch a film. As last night, we had a duvet to snuggle under and Sarah managed to coax Brian into joining us. It was supposed to be a scary film so we told him we needed a big strong man to stop us being scared. He rolled his eyes at us, but he smiled and came over to join us. There was more than a little touching going on in the dark and under the duvet. From the occasional squeak from Amy, I guessed that Sarah was getting busy with her fingers. I had moved closer to Brian, a little at a time, so now I was pressed up against his side. Then a genuine moment of surprise in the film caused me to jump against Brian, he lifted his arm and enfolded me in a big hug. I looked up into those big brown eyes and saw a strong caring man, I felt sure he was a good choice to be my first man, or boy really, but right then he looked very much like a man.

I took hold of his arm and snuggled in, to make sure he wouldn’t try and take his hand back. His hand was idly tracing shapes on my shoulder, which was causing shivers down my spine. The squeaks from Amy were getting louder, I looked over and Sarah was leaning over Amy and began to kiss her. I turned back to Brian and saw him looking over my head at what I’d just seen. I put my hand on his lower thigh and he turned back toward me, I trailed my hand a little higher as he looked down at me. I left my hand where it was as he lent down towards me and kissed me. Wow. It was so different to kissing a girl. And it was pretty hot. His tongue slipped into my mouth and our tongues slipped over one another. His hand caressed my cheek, and slid down to my neck. His big strong hand was around my neck, one hand nearly encircled my whole neck, he was so powerful, I felt so small and vulnerable, but safe and protected at the same time. I surrendered entirely to this big strong man, I was here for him to do whatever he wanted. His hand moved down, across my throat, which made me shiver, and down onto my chest. He stroked my boobs through my tank top, I moaned into him mouth. He broke the kiss, moved back then took hold of my tank top and lifted it off me. We both took a moment to look over at Sarah and Amy. They had kicked the duvet clear and had got naked, well, nearly, Amy’s top was off and her knickers were pulled to one side, Sarah’s knickers were off and her bra had just been pulled down enough to set her boobs free. They were very busy with each other. Amy was on her knees, with her chest on the sofa, Sarah was behind her with a hand in her pussy and was licking at Amy’s ass. Brian and I looked at each other and smiled. I gestured towards his T shirt and he pulled it off. We went back to kissing and he started to gently stroke my boobs, making circles around my nipples, occasionally pinching them. My hand ran across his chest, mmm, his big manly smooth chest. Then it went lower and cupped his groin. “Lose the shorts” I managed to pant. He wasted no time in complying, getting rid of the duvet in the process. There was no underwear under those shorts! His big cock was free! He came back in to kiss me and I started stroking his cock. There was plenty of precum forming on his cock and I smeared it round the tip with my thumb. This time I broke the kiss. I pushed on his chest making him lean back against the sofa, then I moved down between his legs.

I looked him in the eye. This was it. This was when I would do it. Become a cock sucker. And I wanted it. I bobbed my head and licked at the pole while I played with his balls. He had a little patch of pubes at the bottom of his cock, but that was all. I licked my lips and opened my mouth and went down on him. That big, hard, warm pole in my mouth, mmm. I was enjoying this, my cock was seriously hard and uncomfortable bent back in my knickers. I caressed the pole with my tongue and I bobbed up and down, my cock was so very hard now. I kept looking in Brian’s eyes whenever I could, I could see he was breathing faster and a sped up, adding more suction. He started to buck and grunt “I’m going to cum!” I moaned onto his cock and he started cumming. My mouth was filled with his cum! I was surprised at how hot it was! It kept on coming so I swallowed and kept swallowing. Soon his cock stopped spurting, I kept sucking until he started to go soft. I swallowed what was left, I move up and kissed him. He started kissing my neck, then my breasts, stroking my bum and legs. He undid my sarong, I was hard as anything at this point, but very nervous. I know what Sarah had said, but there was no way to know for sure that he wouldn’t freak out. The sarong came away, and his hand slipped in the back of my knickers, squeezing my ass. He broke the kiss and took hold of each side of my knickers. I lifted my ass so he could pull them down, and off they came. My thighs stayed together, keeping my cock trapped back. He lay back alongside me, his head at my groin, ready to lick my pussy. He took hold of my legs and spread them apart. My engorged cock shot forward, pointing right at his face. He looked up at me with shock on his face. I was biting my lower lip, hoping he would be ok with this. His hand moved to engulf my cock. I still wasn’t sure if he was going to stroke me or rip it off. He saw my look of worry and smiled at me, his mouth opened and he started to suck my cock. I was squealing within seconds! Before I could come he lifted up my bum and slipped another cushion underneath. Then he spread my legs wide, parted my buttocks and started licking my ass. I was squealing again! I heard a voice “Here, use this.” A few moments later I felt my ass being coated by lube. I looked over and saw Amy sitting to one side with a glazed look on her face, contentedly watching us. Sarah was alongside Brian, “Let me lube you” she said to him and I could hear her spreading lube on his cock. Brian kept lubing my ass, until there were two big wide fingers in there. The fingers were removed, and Brian moved forward, he put his hands either side of me, as Sarah took his cock and guided it to my hole. He pressed slowly and I felt him spreading me wide. “Oh! Go slow! You’re so big!” I gasped. He was patient, and Sarah kept her hand on his cock so that he couldn’t push too far in. It seemed to take hours, but eventually I had taken the whole thing in, his thighs were pressed against my buttocks. I was panting and shaking as he started to withdraw, then started slowly fucking my ass. My cock was a big as it has ever been, sticking right out and oozing. Brian had a nice steady rhythm going, in and out, stroking my prostate with each movement. I was in heaven, just trying to hold off my orgasm. Brian began to speed up and turn red. I knew he was close. He started fucking me pretty hard then, and my orgasm hit. I shook and convulsed and cried out and I was cumming, but not shooting. The pressure built and built as I continued to shake and orgasm without shooting sperm. Then Brian was shooting his cum in my ass, I could feel each pulse as it travelled the length of his shaft and erupted inside me. The pressure finally reached critical, I screamed and poured gallons and gallons of cum all over myself and Brian. When we had both finished shooting, I had to get him out of me as fast as possible. Since he was so big, I still had to move slowly, but I was too sensitive and couldn’t have anything in there just then. Once he was out, I turned back to him and he wrapped me up in his arms and we snuggled down together, occasionally trading kisses.

We looked over to Amy and Sarah to see that they were getting busy. Sarah was on all fours and Amy was slamming into her pussy with the strap on, they were both being quite vocal. Sarah was grunting and moaning, and Amy started crying out at Sarah “Rid my dick! Take my big cock!” and was slapping her ass, like she did with me. Her face was wild, her eyes wide and her hair flying about. She was really getting into being the fucker. Brian snuggled in closer to me “Damn, that’s hot.” I had to agree, it was pretty hot. I could tell Brian was being honest with his opinion, as I could feel his cock starting to poke me in the back, but I was still too sore to do anything about it just yet. Amy carried out fucking and spanking Sarah before she cried out with a big orgasm. When her orgasm finished, Amy collapsed backwards, pulling the strap on out of Sarah’s pussy. Sarah had been groaning, getting near her orgasm and she moaned in disappointment.

Sarah looked at Amy, and saw she was still in a quivering heap on the floor and not going to be of any help. She looked over to Brian and me “I need to cum! Someone fuck me!” she exclaimed. I knew that I wasn’t going to get hard for a little while yet and was about to offer to lick her, when Brian extended his arm towards her. Sarah smiled and shot over to her brother. He lay down and she threw her leg over him, grasping his cock she sank on to his big dick with what was obviously practiced ease. They had done this more than once before. Still, who was I to judge? I’d been sucked off and fucked with a strap on by my own sister. If they were ok with it, why shouldn’t I be.?

Sarah was gently riding Brian’s cock, taking that monster all the way into her bald thirteen year old pussy. There was something so arousing looking at that big cock and that tiny pussy spread all the way around it. As she lifted up, I could see her lips trail along his cock leaving a light sheen of juice along its length. Despite thinking I was spent for the next few hours, I could feel myself getting hard. I heard movement behind me, as Amy settled in against me “Fuck, that’s so hot.” She whispered in my ear. I just nodded in response. She whispered again, “I’ve got an idea.”

She went over to Sarah and told her she was sorry that Sarah hadn’t been able to cum, and that she was going to make it up to her. Amy moved round behind Sarah and indicated to me that I should join her. She got the lube, put some on my fingers and told me to finger Sarah’s ass. Amy moved away and watched. I kept fingering Sarah’s ass, getting up to three fingers, then Amy started to lube my cock, and whispered in my ear, “She’s never been fucked in the ass before. Pop her cherry.” My cock pulsed in her hand. I moved forward as Amy told Sarah to sit back down on Brian’s cock and wait. I eased my cock gently into her ass. I knew what it felt like to take something in the ass for the first time, so I was slow and gentle. Sarah was panting, covered in sweat and gently moaning. I reached around and played with her boobs as I eased into her ass. I was in to the root, my balls resting against Brian’s balls. Sarah started to move again, slowly sliding along two cocks at the same time.

I felt Amy’s boobs against my back, as a hand slipped between my buttocks. Very quickly she had a lubed finger in my ass, aggressively stretching my ass. Before I had a chance to think about it she was slipping the strap on in to me. We were all joined together, moving and sliding over each other lost in a haze of sexual pleasure. Sarah reached her orgasm first, crying out loudly and shaking. That triggered Brian’s orgasm, the clenching of her as around my cock tipped me over the edge, Brian and I were both filling Sarah with our cum at the same time. The orgasmic cries of the three of us was enough to get Amy crying out, thrusting harder into me and rushing into her own orgasm.

We detangled ourselves and caught our breath. It was very late now, so we decided it was time for bed. We trooped upstairs, there wasn’t one bed big enough for all of us, and I didn’t really want to leave Brian. From the looks that Amy was giving Sarah, I could see she didn’t want to separate from her, so I went to Brian’s room and they went to Sarah’s room. I wasn’t sure what I was feeling, but I knew there was something strong developing between Brian and I, I thought there might be something similar happening between Amy and Sarah. I decided to put it out of my mind for now and think about it later. Brian and I settled down in his bed, cuddled up together and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 14

Morning came, and I awoke to the feeling of Brian sucking on my cock with his fingers wiggling in my ass. I looked down and smiled at him. Once he saw I was awake, he lifted off my cock, and rolled me on to my front. He spread my ass cheeks and started licking my ring. Damn, I love having my ring licked! I could feel him moving behind me as his mouth left my ass. I moaned a little in disappointment, but I was soon very pleased as I felt his cock pushing against my ring. He slowly eased into me and before long he was ploughing my ass with his big cock. We were both grunting and moaning. His big cock was filling my ass, my cock was rock hard and my nipples where throbbing. Each thrust rubbed my sensitive nipple against the sheets. My ass was clamping down on that big cock making Brian moan even louder. His hand slid around my breasts and pinched my nipples, well, that was all I needed. I cried out and my orgasm overtook me, shaking and convulsing, Brian’s cock swelled in my ass, and started shooting cum into me as I started shooting cum all over the bed. We cuddled together for a few minutes before my bladder started to complain, so I decided to gather my things, shower and dress.

The hot shower was lovely, my ass was quite sore! I was shocked at how much cum was leaking out, I loved the feeling of the cum leaking out my ass and wanted to keep it in there for longer, but I thought I’d best clean it out or I’d end up with a mess in my knickers! While I was getting cleaned up I started thinking about the last few months. I’d gone from being a fairly unhappy boy who crossdressed when he could, to being a full time girl with a little extra between her legs. I loved who I was now. I realised that, although I’d been lying when I said I wanted to be a girl, what I was now is exactly what I wanted to be. I knew there was more to come, and that things would be difficult sometimes. I needed to legally change my name and make sure that when I left school I could officially be Claire. I knew that I’d have to be careful about who knew my secret and that could cause problems. But I was happy. I was happy with who I was and with where my life was going. I wasn’t sure what was going to happy with Amy and I. I knew that I loved her, I always had, but I knew I felt something rather different for Brian and I could see that Amy had feelings for Sarah. That was something we were going to have to work out, but there was no huge rush to set things in stone.

I dried off and dressed in a pair of jeans and a spaghetti strap top, with a nice pair of knickers and a T shirt bra. I went downstairs to find Amy and Sarah together on the sofa, gently kissing. Amy looked a little guilty, and I was sure I knew why. I went over and gave her a tender kiss on the lips, “Don’t worry. It’ll work out ok.” I told her. She knew exactly what I meant and gave me a grateful smile. I went into the kitchen and made a coffee. I was thinking forward, it was nearly Christmas. I had already worked out what I was going to get for everyone, and had done most of my shopping. We didn’t make a particularly big thing about it in our family. We celebrated and gave gifts, but for us it was about finding something special not spending much money — because we didn’t have much of it. Looking around Sarah’s house, I was in a different world. There was a swimming pool, huge TVs in all the rooms, expensive furniture and so on. But Sarah never went on about it, I had no idea they were so well off. I thought I’d like to live in a house like this one day, but I didn’t think it that likely. I didn’t well at school, so I should be able to get the grades to go to Uni, but I wasn’t sure I’d be able to afford to go, my family wouldn’t be able to help. If I was still living at home, I’m sure I would be expected to go to work and contribute to the finances. Still, these were considerations for several years ahead. As long as I could be me, the me I am now, then I’d face it all and do my best.

As I drank my coffee Brian came in and asked me if I would like to go to the cinema with him. I told him that I liked him, but Amy was my girlfriend. I also explained that I thought that might change soon, that I thought Amy and Sarah would probably get together. I told him that I needed to sort some things out, and that I would get back to him. He looked a little disappointed, so I gave him a little kiss, which perked him up. Oh well, it looks as though that conversation would have to come sooner rather than later.

I finished my coffee, and asked Amy if she was ready to walk home. We said goodbye to Sarah and Brian, and there was a round of kissing, before we walked out the door and down the drive. As we walked I broached the subject of Amy and Sarah. Amy told me that she loved me, but that she thought she was in love with Sarah. She explained that she’d always thought she was gay, and that she was surprised at how much she fancied me, and that whilst she really enjoyed what we’d been doing, she needed a girl, rather than a girly boy. I nodded I took her hand as we walked. I explained that I loved her, and explained how I felt when I was with Brian and that I thought I was more in to boys. I didn’t think I loved Brian, and wasn’t ready to commit to him, but I was turning more towards boys than girls. We came to an agreement that we weren’t considering ourselves an item anymore, so we were free to do as we please, and that we would still play with each other from time to time. We turned and hugged and traded a very gentle kiss, with a little tear in both our eyes, and we continued to walk home. When we reached Amy’s house, we hugged again, and shared another kiss, then I continued on to my house.

Chapter 15

I caught up with Brian at school the following week. He was thrilled that I was willing to go out with him. I explained that Amy and I were no longer an item, and that I was going to date a little, that I wasn’t going to commit to having a boy or girlfriend just yet. He seemed a little disappointed, but took it well. I was going to have to be careful when dating boys, as far as I knew only the girls knew about my secret. It was possible a few boys knew, but I doubted it as I’m sure they would have spread the word very quickly.

Still, life continued well. I went out a few times with Brian and once or twice with a couple of other boys. I had sex with Brian after (or during!) most of our dates. I only went as far as kissing the other boys and letting them feel my boobs. I had a few more sleepovers with Amy — always at her house, but she was spending most of her time with Sarah, which was understandable.

I spent a quiet but pleasant Christmas with my family. Dad even spoke to me a couple of times. It was only things like “Pass the tea, please” or a generic “Happy Christmas”, but it was a start. Sally and I were getting on ever so well. She gave me plenty of make up tips, and clothing advice. We had intimate conversations about sex, and got together in bed a couple of times when our parents were out. Sally and I arranged to take a trip to London to finish off a bit of Christmas shopping, we were going to go the following weekend, the weekend before Christmas.

I was looking forward to the trip, I hadn’t been for a couple of years, and that was with the whole family. This would be just Sally and I, we would only be going for the day, but it would still be great fun. We discussed it with Mum, who thought it would be fine, but pointed out that Sally had a previous engagement. Sally had already arranged to be in Stratford to spend a few days with a friend on the Sunday, coming home the day before Christmas eve. So we arranged that Sally and I would travel down together, spend the day in London, then Sally would put me on the train home and she would take the train to Stratford. Mum spoke to Dad, who agreed, so we were all set!

We had a fab day, we spent the day mostly window shopping, but we each found a few nice odds and ends in backstreet bric a brac shops. We spent an hour in the Natural History Museum, I could have spent a week there! But finally we had to get back to the station. My train left from Paddington and hers from Euston. From the museum, because of the dreaded engineering works, I went one way on the circle line, and she the other way on the same line, due to change on to the Northern Line. We hugged on the platform as my train arrived, and that brings us to where this story began.

Chapter 16

He gave my cock a little squeeze and it pulsed in his hand. I squeezed his cock through his trousers again, his hand stayed where it was. He didn’t do anything more, but he hadn’t removed his hand. I needed to encourage him some more. I fished around with my hand until I had hold of his zip, I slid it down and slipped my hand inside. I started stroking his cock as best I could and I heard him moan a little and his hand began to rub at my cock again. I withdrew my hand and pushed his underwear out the way, pulling his cock out through the fly. He was still rubbing the tip of my cock, which was producing copious amounts of precum. I took hold of his hand and directed one of his precum covered fingers against my asshole. He quickly got the message and began to lube my ass with my own precum and started fingering me well. I spread lots of his precum round the top of his cock and pulled his cock forward towards my ass. He moved forward a little more, and withdrew his hand, his cock was then pressed against my hole and as he pushed forwards, I tilted my hips and pushed back.

My face felt flushed and my breathing was a little faster, I looked round and locked eyes with a very cute girl who was pressed against my side. From the look on her face, and the way her eyes kept moving from me to the guy behind me, I’m sure she knew what we were doing. She was a little flushed too, and her nipples were poking through her thin top. The cock behind me was slowly sliding in, it was pretty big and stretching me open, oh, it felt so nice. The girl by me shifted so that now her crotch was pressing against my leg. I could feel the heat from it. I decided to take a chance, and I moved my hand around so that it slipped under her skirt. She moved a touch, allowing my hand so come against her pussy. She was very wet. I started to rub her pussy in rhythm with the cock ploughing my ass. The girl moved a little more, so now she was partly in front of me. Her hand slipped under my shirt and started playing with boobs, gently pinching my nipples.

The cock behind me was going a bit faster now, he couldn’t go too fast, or it would be too obvious, but he was in time with the motion of the train. I was flicking at the girl’s clit as she bit her lip and continued with my boobs. A jolt of the train changed the angle of the fucking a tiny bit, it was enough. My eyes went wide, my cock pulsed and my face got even redder. The girl saw this, and started to quiver herself. The cock in my ass began to push harder, and swelled up more. A few more hard thrusts, which had me flicking the girl’s clit harder, was enough to push us both over the edge. She and I both bit our lip and started to cum. I flooded my knickers and I’m sure I could feel it running down my legs. The clamping of my ass as I came was enough to push the cock behind me into orgasm. It started to pump loads and loads of cum in to me. I don’t know how much there was but it seemed like an awful lot. The girl pushed my hand away from her pussy as she smiled at me and we both basked in a post orgasmic glow. The cock was still buried to the root in my ass and I could feel it start to soften. As it withdrew I squeezed my ring as tight as I could, to make sure none leaked out.

The train was slowing as it pulled into a station. I looked out the window to see we were arriving at Paddington, talk about good timing! When I looked back, the girl was gone, disappeared in the crowd moving towards the door, I decided not to look round at the guy who had been fucking me, I thought I’d just disappear and keep some mystery. After all, it’s not everyday you get to fuck a twelve year old girlyboy in public! I quickly made my way to the public toilets. I saw a few raised eyebrows and some smiles from girls I passed as a few of them noticed the cum running down my legs from under my skirt.

I decided I wanted to keep the cum in me for a while yet, so I purchased some tampons from the vending machine and slipped into a cubicle. While I was putting in the tampon, to hold in the cum of a random stranger and using some toilet paper to mop up my own cum, I had a thought.

I love being me and I’m looking forward to what (and who!) is to come (and cum!)

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

^_^

Extravagance's picture

Best. Train Journey. EVER.

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Interesting story!

My first complaint would be that you sometimes got lost on the details. In the early parts of the story, where is his room? He gets caught in his sister's room becauser he can't go down to his room, but when he does get caught, he has to go up to his room? How many floors are in this house? You even repeat this by having him go up the stairs to his room, which is downstairs. I'm lost.
I also wonder about the hormones. If he's on them long enough to get breasts, wouldn't that affect his erections?
Other than that, it was fairly enjoyable, if a bit on the fantasy side. Writing was good, but ya gotta watch the details.

Wren

That's reasonable complaint.

That's reasonable complaint. The house is based on one a friend lived in as a child. I thought I'd explained it well, but obviously not, sorry! There are two floors, the lounge, kitchen etc are all on the ground floor, Near the front door, next to the lounge is the staircase leading up to Claire's room, her parents room and the bathroom, to reach Sally's room there is a second staircase leading from the kitchen. Sally's bedroom is what would have been a servant room, and there is no access from her room to the other upstairs bedrooms. So to get from Sally's room you would need to go downstairs to the kitchen, through the hall, into the lounge, to the other staircase and up that staircase.

Bit of an odd layout for a house, but it does exist in a few places.

Re: the hormones, yes I'm sure that level of dose would affect erections, but I decided let that pass as I wanted the boobs and the erections and that seemed to be the best way to do it.

Thanks for your comments.

Loved the tale

Especially the use of 'Oh Cock'. Have you been watching too much of James May on TV by any chance?
That is his favourite saying when things go wrong...

Thanks :) It's one of my

Thanks :)

It's one of my favourite terms. I've been using it for years, I was surprised when I first started to hear May using it. Never heard anyone other than me use it before then!

Rough around the edges, but I did enjoy the story..

I liked the story as a whole. It was rough in a few spots, but that is ok. I think you just need to keep writing and you will get even better. My first suggestion would be to proof read more and have someone else proof read for you. I would also suggest breaking your conversations out of your paragraphs. It makes it easier to read and easier to follow when the narritive changes onto different people. That dosent mean you have to take my advice. If you like how you write and dont agree with my suggestions, more power to you. ;)

Either way I will be sure to read anything else I see posted from you and happy writing!

Great Story

This was one of the few stories I was wishing I was in Kept me interested right though the end. Wished it would just go on to the next adventure

The Romance of Lust

Aljan Darkmoon's picture

Reminiscent of Victorian erotica…