Summer with Auntie Kate - Part 1

Printer-friendly version
Summer with Auntie Kate
By Rose Dahlia

 
Part I - The Homecoming

Kelly Grace arrives at his aunt's ranch during a college break. Will an unfortunate incident allow his sexy, feminine aunt to help him enjoy a "softer" side of life? Or will his masculine stubborness be too strong?

Summer had finally found its way to Tennessee as Kelly Grace left the campus in Memphis and headed west toward his aunt’s farm near Denver. It had been a long freshman year at the university and he was looking forward to the three-month break. Kelly had excelled in school, and in track & field. He was a very athletic five-foot six inches tall and his lithe physique allowed him to excel in long distance events. The daily grind of practice and homework had caught up to him, and these last two weeks of studying and conference championships had taken its toll. As he set the cruise of his 67 Mustang at 75 across the Nebraska plains, he relaxed and thought of his Auntie Kate.

Kate Snow had been married to his mother’s oldest brother, and was his favorite Aunt. She owned 120 acres of rangeland, in the hill country north of Boulder. Her husband had died five years earlier as Kelly entered high school, and he had been helping her out during the summers ever since. She only kept a few cattle now, she didn’t need the money at all, her family had been well off for generations. When her father died he had left her a fine inheritance. She enjoyed the company of her nephew Kelly more than anything, and as an added bonus, Kelly was her best worker she had ever employed. They got along as best friends, but Kelly always showed her the utmost respect, as she demanded it with her powerful, yet very feminine presence.

Kate was not your stereotypical farm girl, although she dressed the part while working, she was the most graceful lady any woman could be. At nearly six feet tall she carried herself with an elegance of nobility. When not out working the fence-lines and out on the town, you would find her dressed in the most beautiful and classy outfits. She loved satin, fine silks, and lace.

A more natural beauty could not be found anywhere. Kate had lovely olive skin, and silky smooth raven-black hair that hung nearly to the small of her back when not in a French braid or tied up in a bun. Her full lips were always painted a glossy crimson, when she pursed her lips they always had that slightly moist appearance, like dew on the brightest of red roses. Crystal blue eyes highlighted with mascara and eye shadow, stood out like sparkling diamonds against her ebony locks.

Kate owned some of the finest jewelry around, and loved to show it off. But even with her epic facial features, it was her voluptuous figure that turned the most heads. Her amazing measurements of 38DD-23-37, were very rare, yet absolutely mind blowing to behold. Her body was all natural, including those wonderful full breasts that swayed ever so slightly and jiggled just enough as she walked in her heels. Her slender, yet muscular legs were amazing. Silky smooth and tanned calves made their way up to supple thighs and ending in the most pert bottom that any young man could imagine in his wettest of dreams. She could make even the most boring of nylon stockings look like high fashion. She had done her fair share of modeling over the years, but rarely spoke of it. Kate was always humble about her divine beauty.

The miles melted away as Kelly neared the cut-off road to Auntie Kate’s house. The two-day journey from east Tennessee to Colorado was nearing its end, and the anticipation was killing him. It had been nine months since he had last seen his aunt, and much had happened in her life since then.

Back in late September, as Kelly headed to college, his cousin Amy, Kate’s daughter, was tragically killed in a car accident coming home from a high school dance. Amy was not only Kelly’s cousin, she was his best friend. They had grown up together, and had an uncanny resemblance to each other. Many had thought they were twins, even though they were not even siblings. Amy was an only child and the accident had totally devastated Kate.

Amy was her pride and joy, they enjoyed many of the same things, besides the family farm. She loved to model, as she shared her mother’s striking beauty. She loved classic glamour, bordering on the erotic, along the same lines as Bettie Page and other’s of her genre. Her walk-in closet was a display of femininity like no one could imagine. Gowns, dresses, skirts, blouses, heels, and jewelry befit of a queen, all of the finest quality. Quite a polar opposite of her ranching life she shared with her mother. Kate and Amy never had to continue working with the cattle, they were both financially set for life, and if they had wanted, could have been solely glamour models.

It was nearing sundown on that fine June evening as Kelly pulled up the long dusty drive to the farmhouse. Kate was just heading in from the barn and met him on the veranda, greeting him with a warm hug and a peck on the cheek, “Kelly it is sooo good to see you sweetie, I’ve missed you so much, it seems like years since I’ve seen you!” He melted in her arms as she pressed his head into her ample bosom. Being a half-foot taller than he, made for a perfect place to rest his head.

Kate looked like one of the gals on the calendars the ranch hands always kept down at the line shack in her tight wranglers that hugged her lovely curves and the half-unbuttoned blouse that revealed the lace edges of her satin bra cups. Her hair was tied up in a tight bun, but as she took off her sun hat, she untied it, and the lovely raven locks cascaded down across her shapely breasts.

As they broke their embrace, Kelly couldn’t help but notice the “hardening” feeling going on down below. Even though it was his aunt, he couldn’t deny her unbelievable attractiveness. The physical emotion he felt was overpowering sometimes and he did his best to hide his growing erection. As they turned to head into the house, Kate put her arm around him once again, “It’s great to be home Auntie Kate,” he said. “Let’s go grab a couple beers and celebrate, honey,” she replied with that big, twinkling smile.

Kate went to the kitchen as Kelly took a seat at the table and Kate returned with two pilsner glasses a couple bottles of a local microbrew. “I know how you like wine Kell, but I haven’t had a chance to run to town,” she fretted.

“No problem Auntie Kate, I like beer just as well, you don’t spend a year at college without having a few….hundred.”

They both laughed, “Kell I’m just plain filthy, would you excuse me while I take a shower?” she asked. “Good idea, you really stink!” Kelly joked. She smiled as she headed upstairs to her bathroom, “You are asking for it mister!” Her pendulous breasts strained against the silken bonds of her bra as she finished unbuttoning her work blouse. Kelly caught a quick glimpse of her just as she passed into the bathroom, “Good lord,” he thought, “it’s almost like she is giving me just enough of a look to drive me crazy.”

Kelly finished his beer and headed back out to his car to fetch his luggage. Opening the trunk he noticed that something was missing. The bag carrying his work gear was there, but that was it.

“Shit, I knew I forgot something, I always do,” he thought aloud. “Now what the hell am I going to do, all I’ve got is some gloves, tools, and boots. Damn, oh well, Auntie Kate will figure something out, I’m sure Uncle’s clothes are still around.”

Kelly wandered around the barn for a few minutes before the wind and darkening sky chased him back towards the house. The sky opened up before he could get back to the porch, huge raindrops slammed him and he lost his balance on the slick earth. That black clay turned to mud instantly and he fell face first. “Norther’s comin’ Auntie Kate, looks like a nasty one. And it got me before I could turn around,” he exclaimed as he came back into the house.

Kate was just making her way from the bath to the bedroom when she saw him come in, “Oh honey, you’re soaked! Wait there and I’ll be down in a sec, you look like you could use a nice hot bath, hang on.”

Kate returned shortly carrying a towel and a blue robe. She looked ravishing in her evening wear; a light blue satin pajama set that clung loosely to her gorgeous body. It was obvious to Kelly that she wasn’t wearing anything underneath, as her pert nipples stood out against the thin fabric. “Here babe, let me help you out of those muddy clothes.”

Kelly was a little embarrassed to have his aunt see him naked, “It’s ok Auntie Kate, I can handle it.” She insisted, “Nonsense sweetie, I haven’t had anyone to take care of in a long while now, especially a cutie like you!”

She lightly patted his bum as the last of his wet clothes fell in a heap, which caused his face to redden slightly. His aunt’s loving personality, flirty demeanor, and outright sexiness did little to help with his “growing” problem. He tried in vain to hide his throbbing member, but Kate kept brushing past him as she dried his hair, with the big fluffy blue towel.

The silky fabric of her loose pajama bottoms glided over the head of his turgid cock, causing it to stand out like a flagpole, which did not go unnoticed by Kate. She kept inching closer, acting like nothing was happening, until she pressed right up against him, “Oh my, what do we have here? Wow Kell, is your auntie causing you some discomfort, or is it quite the opposite?”

Kelly choked out a reply, “N…n…no, Auntie Kate, it’s just that…. uh, I…I mean you are so pretty…and…and.” She cut him off, “Oh don’t you worry your sweet little head,” glancing down she continued, “or should I sweet impressive head?”

There was no denying how well Kelly was endowed with his swollen cock measuring at least seven inches long, and very thick. It pulsed and throbbed through the smooth sensitive skin encasing his shaft. It looked even bigger on the slender frame of a distance runner. He thought that he might cum right where he stood, but she took the pressure off of him and stepped back, “Sorry honey, I didn’t mean to tease you, it’s just that it’s hard to ignore your beautiful body.”

Kate finished drying Kelly’s hair, “Don’t know why I did that, you’re taking a shower anyhow, it’s probably this lovely hair you have, can’t seem to keep my hands out of it.” Kelly kept his hair long, and it hung past his shoulders when he didn’t have it tied back. He loved the story of Sampson and Delilah, and believed that he drew strength from his hair. Many women over the years had marveled at its softness.

Kate picked up his clothes and handed him the robe she brought out, “Here put this on, you don’t want to catch a cold.” As Kelly grabbed the robe he realized that this wasn’t anything he was used to wearing, it looked to be a match to his aunt’s pajamas, not only in color but also in material. “Auntie Kate, is this a girl’s robe?” he asked.

“Well, I suppose it is. I gave all of your uncle’s clothing to Goodwill after his death. It’s just us girls now, eh?” she joked. “Don’t worry, no one is going to know, and feel this,” she held the fabric up to his bare chest, “doesn’t this feel nice?”

Kelly took the robe in his hands once again. He couldn’t deny the cool satin sent chills down his spine; his skin seemed to come alive as it swirled and slipped along his body. He hadn’t noticed before, but the robe was very long and trimmed in delicate white lace along the sleeves, neckline, and hem. He slipped each arm in slowly, and drew it around his shoulders. Never in his life had he felt such an amazing feeling from any article of clothing. His mind battled what his body was telling him, “I’m a guy,” he thought, “but I can’t deny what I am feeling.”

“Are you ok, sweetie?” Kate inquired, “looks like you were drifting away for a second.” Then something caught her attention, “Hold still for a minute Kelly,” she ran over to the end table in the living room and retrieved her most recent picture of her late daughter Amy and handed it to Kelly. The similarity was obvious, especially with Kelly’s long hair and slight features. Kate added, “I always thought you two were separated at birth, but this is truly amazing. Well, I’ve kept you long enough, better go get that shower, I’ll see what I can get you to wear when you are finished. I’ll just set the clothes on the vanity for you.”

Kelly slipped off the luxurious robe and got into the hot shower. It felt great to clean up after his mishap out by the barn. He lingered longer than normal after washing and conditioning his hair; the warm steam did wonders for his tired body. He rinsed off and stepped out of the shower, and there on the vanity was a neat pile of clothes, but all Kelly noticed was that they were light pink in color and very, very silky.

“Sorry about the color, honey,” his aunt called from outside the door, “but I thought you might like them.”

It was a set of pj’s similar to his aunt’s, but these were trimmed with satin bows at the leg openings and the top was not a button up like auntie’s, it was more of a camisole top with wide scalloped shoulder straps and completely trimmed in the most delicate black lace.

If that wasn’t enough there was a pair of baby blue underwear that were peeking from underneath the pile. Picking them up he saw that they were a pair of micro-fiber briefs that weren’t all that feminine in appearance. But as Kelly drew them up his legs, the sensation was identical to the robe he had donned previously. The erection that he tried so hard to stifle, came back with a vengeance as slowly slid the smooth waistband into place. Just then, his aunt came in to check on his progress.

“Oooh, those fit you just right, I knew they would, you and Amy were always about the same size. Here let me give you a hand.” Kate held the pajama bottoms for Kelly as he stepped into them and she drew them up his legs pausing as she passed near his throbbing panty encased cock, “Another fine fit, do I have a great eye or what?” she had they sexy twinkle in her lovely eyes once again.

Kate bunched up the cami-top and it cascaded down across Kelly’s shoulders giving him Goosebumps from head to toe. “Here you look cold, better get your gown back on.” Gown? It was just a robe a few minutes ago, Kelly thought subconsciously.

“Goodness Kell, your hair is in terrible shape, let me fix it up a little for ya, I always loved doing up hair in fine styles. I haven’t had anyone to do that for in a long time. Have a seat, sweets.”

Kelly seated himself in front of the vanity on the velvet-covered seat as his aunt went to work. She combed and parted and primped and curled for what seemed like an hour, but it was really only about ten minutes. She was a wizard with a brush, and Kelly had never had such attention paid to his amber locks. Finally she finished and spun him around to check the mirror, “Whaddya think?”

He couldn’t believe his eyes, she had swept his hair back and bunched it with a pink satin ribbon and clipped it on either side of his temples with a barrette. It was so smooth and had a gentle wave throughout, “It’s so…so…. pretty?” he thought aloud.

“Ooops, I guess I went a little feminine, but hey it’s just for the night and it’s just you and I, right?” she added.

Kelly got up and they both headed back downstairs to relax and talk. The pajama pants were causing him a little frustration as they kept bunching up and nearly tripping him. “Those bottoms need a little help hon, just a sec,” she returned from Amy’s room shortly with some sort of slipper type shoe. “Here slip these on, they’ll keep your pj’s off the floor.”

Kelly slipped the “shoes” on and found that he stood about three inches taller all of a sudden. They were low-heeled open toed sandals with purple bows. He found it rather different to walk with these on, but his aunt helped him out, “Take small steps and don’t swing your elbows so much, it will help your balance.”

He now found himself mincing along to the kitchen, garbed nearly identical to his gorgeous aunt; silky cami-top, satin pajama bottoms trimmed in lacy bows, tight nylon panties, creamy satin robe, heeled sandals, and his hair done up beautifully with bows and curls. It was all so different, yet so relaxing. He felt so comfortable with his Aunt Kate, no matter what the situation. He had come into the house earlier that day, covered in dirty mud with soiled clothes, soaked and cold. Now he was adrift in a sea of beautiful finery, unlike any experience in his life.

To be continued…..

up
212 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Glad to See This Story Here

I hope there is a continuation beyond what is posted on Story Site.

Summer with Auntie Kate

Something tells me that there is a secret or two to be revealed.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I agree with Stan.

But we all know the secret, but it is how it comes out that is entertaining. This is written very well and this chapter set up the characters and the "accident" of getting caught in a deluge that made the male character slip and fall in the mud. Let us see how far Kelly will allow Auntie Kate to take this.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

I would also like to say

that I read the next two chapters on Story Site and I am really amazed at how well Kelly is taking to his sort of "forced" feminization. I do agree however that there has to be a lot more than what the first 3 chapters say.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Interesting start and I am

Interesting start and I am waiting to see how this all plays out. Perhaps there will be a new girl on the ranch?

Great start

This is a great start and I can't wait to see what develops.

summer with auntie kate

it is a good story and it will be fun reading the new chapter.

A simple accident

Renee_Heart2's picture

A simple accident like forgeting his cloths & falling in the mud. Now he is going to become a she in just one summer.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Good start!

(Yeah, I know it's the same lame title I use on many serials, but it'll have to do!)

From the outset, we're given lots of clues as to how this will end up - a character whose name is already on the feminine side of androgynous, happens to look very similar to his late cousin, Kate has kept Amy's clothing but not her late husband's, the missing suitcase, the slip in the mud...

But as an earlier commenter said, what will be interesting will be the journey towards the eventual outcome. So far, he hasn't put up much resistance to the clothing - not that it would do him much good, as there isn't any alternative clothing available. While they could nip to the store the next day and pick up a new male wardrobe, I'd imagine there were several androgynous items in Amy's wardrobe (jeans, T-shirts etc.), so I don't think it will take much persuasion to postpone (indefintely) the shopping trip!

I imagine there may be some occasional gentle arm twisting in future, but it wouldn't surprise me if there's very little coercion needed to lead Kelly ever further down the proverbial slippery slope - with the majority of steps being largely or purely voluntary.

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

So Far.

Very good, have to catch up with the rest ASAP.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita