Altered Phase

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Another BigCloset TopShelf story.

A teenaged runaway dreams of wearing the dress he sees in a boutique window and he makes a deal with the shopkeeper, little does he know where the deal will lead.

Story:

Altered Phase

By allie elle

Part 1

Andrew sat on the park bench, he leaned back trying to think about what he was going to do for the day. A week go he had left his parents home after a huge row with his father and mother. Slowly he stretched his body and tried to rid himself of the stiffness of another night sleeping rough. His clothes showed the signs of his homeless state, the past week had shown by the grime and dirt almost rubbed into the fabric. He stood and headed toward the shopping mall that let onto the park, his steps were slow as he thought back about his life.

His earliest memories were of his older sister and the way she had treated him, she was a kind soul. A demon with a needle and thread, there had been many a time that as he grew up with his sister around the house he would double up as a dressmaker's dummy. He remembered the prom dresses and party dresses that his sister had made and he had worn to help with the final stages. Grace had also made him his own dress that he wore in secret until his parents had found it and thrown their own daughter onto the streets.

His father had beaten him calling him a sissy and a pervert and his mother's reactions to him became cold and indifferent. He lived for a few years with that environment, he had tried to contact grace a few times to have his letters found by his parents and was made to watch as they were destroyed. He had come to this city as a few weeks ago grace had called him on the cell phone his allowance from his summer job had brought the year before. He had managed to get a letter to Grace giving her his cell number. She had called a few times always making sure that he was alone.

She always seemed to know when he was on his own; it was as if she had watched the house to check that the parents were absent. He shivered as he tried to cast the thoughts of the pain that his parents had caused him by the enforced separation from his older sister. Also he shivered, as the night was a cold one, he walked quickly to warm himself up. He was close to the mall now and quickly passed into the warmth of the interior of the complex.

This time of the day as the mall was just opening up it was quiet, he walked quickly through the atrium area of the mall to get to the far end. This opened up onto an area built to emulate that of an old English village. Andrew liked this area of the huge mall and always found somewhere to spend about an hour just looking at the mock buildings. There was one shop that always caught his eye, its window display held a very girly party dress. It was pink satin with white lace and at the hem poked layers of the petticoats full of white lace. He made a point of walking past the shop at least three times a day to examine the dress. A few times as passed by the display he would let his mind wonder about how he would look wearing that dress.

The design of the dress was familiar and he thought he recognized the touch of his sister, but the name of the owner of the shop was not his sister. He wondered about the owner of the establishment and the type of person who would buy such a girlish outfit for someone. He had watched mothers with their daughters go into the shop and women with
male partners enter the shop too. As the day drew on he settled on a bench opposite the shop and watched the customers of the morning come in and out of the shop door.

As the morning gave way to lunch he walked past the shop again but this time he stopped to stare at the display in the window. He stood there and let his mind wander as he examined the dress, his mind became tranquil as he let his favourite fantasy filled his mind. He imagined himself with long strawberry blonde hair brushing his shoulders a doll
clutched to his chest. He also imagined himself dressed in a very childish party dress playing with other girls and giggling. He stood in front of the display his mouth open slightly as he placed the image of his face above the dress where the wearer's head would be.

Inside the shop Mrs Georgina Richards watched the young boy as he examined the dress in the display window. Inside the shop it was set out to emulate a Victorian ladies out fitters, all the personal items were in drawers with glass fronts. She was dressed in a classic style dress with a starched white pinafore. She smiled as she watched the boy
and wondered if he enjoyed the view. She walked to the door and opened it; she stood looking at the boy as he looked up. The boy seemed to do a double take and he blushed a deep red and hurried off, Georgina watched as he hurried off. The face was familiar and she wondered where the familiarity of the face came from. Shaking her head she went back
to work, as she worked over a dress ordered for immediate sale she realised why the face was familiar to her. It was Graces face that had turned to her and then ran off.

She turned to the phone on the counter top and with a puzzled frown dialled Graces dance school. Her best seamstress also ran a dance school that trained promising youngsters for positions in ballet troupes and dance companies. She was good at her job and a lot of young girls had passed through her hands over the past few years. They had
gone onto positions of great respect and popularity. Georgina waited for the phone to connect with a slight show of impatience. She was a good friend to Grace and did know a little of her story, but Grace never said that she had a brother. The phone connected and she sighed as it rang out after about a minute the other receiver was lifted.

"Grace Fuller speaking." The voice was warm but with the hint of command.

"Grace its Georgi, how the devil are you?" Georgina asked quickly.

"Fine hon what's up, you have a project for me or a complaint?"

"Actually Grace I would like an answer, Do you have a brother?"

There came a pause from the other end of the line and Georgina could feel her friend sigh. She waited for her friend to speak, to explain what the hell was happening. Slowly the voice at the other end gained strength and the self-command came back into it.

"Yes I do have a brother, he is about fourteen now. Has something happened to him?"

"He seems fine but he is living rough by the looks of him."

"My god where are my parents what's happened to them!"

"I don't know but I have another question."

"Go ahead."

"Is or was he a sissy?"

"How dare you!" The receiver was slammed down.

Whilst this conversation was going on Andrew was sat on the bench in the square of the mall. He was shaking at the close shave with the shop owner and the fact that he was caught staring at the dress. He took a deep breath to calm himself and he placed his hands in his lap, he stared at the floor as he thought. He started to hate himself for his feelings, for his wish to be girly. He thought back and he wondered if his parents now he had left had found his three dolls that he had hidden under his bed.

As he sat there Georgina was closing up the shop to go and find the boy. She walked around the mall looking at the boys who were sat round the mall. She slowly approached the bench that her target was sat on. She saw the look of depression on the young face and her heart went out to him. She then noticed the way that he was sitting, with his legs together and his hands in his lap. She then noticed that in reality he was quite short and his face was rather fine, she made her decision and sat next to the boy. Slowly she reached out her hand and touched the young shoulder.

Andrew looked up as the woman from the shop touched his shoulder. He expected her to tirade him for being a sissy and a pervert. She smiled at him and gently squeezed his shoulder and waited for him to speak.

"Yes miss?"

"Come with me please?" Andrew stood and followed the woman back to the boutique. They walked in silence, with Andrew worried what was going to happen. Georgina walked along side the boy herself deep in thought; she was considering what was going through her mind. After Grace had slammed the phone down she had called back and explained. Georgina
listened and she smiled to her self, she was a dominant woman who always seemed to get her own way.

The other fact about her was the fact that she was a giving woman too; she heard how in reality the boy identified more with his sister. At school the boy would play with girls in the schoolyard more than the boys. This gave her an insight to the boys mind and she cast her mind to an article she had read and she wondered. Andrew looked closely at the woman who walked alongside him. He was a little more relaxed with the woman as they approached the shop door. The woman who had still to introduce herself ushered him inside the shop and shut the door, she flipped over the closed sign and then ushered him into the back.

Andrew preceded the woman into a space at the rear of the shop and at her motions sat in a chair at a table. He followed the woman with his gaze as she set a kettle to boils she sat opposite him. Her face was gentle, almost maternal and he waited for her to speak to explain what she wanted. The woman sat opposite him and placed her well-manicured hands on the table. Her smile became warmer as she looked at him and she seemed to gauge his reactions.

Georgina watched the boy with a smile and let him relax as she considered how she was going to ask the boy.

"Well we had better start with an introduction, I am Miss Georgina Richards, you may call me Miss Richards."

"Yes Ma'am."

"You are?"

"Andrew Fuller Ma'am."

"I told you to call me Miss Richards." The voice became slightly hard like a stern school ma'am's.

"Andrew Fuller Miss Richards."

"I see you like the dress in the window."

"Erm no Miss Richards I thought about it for my little sister." Andrew lied looking down to the floor.

Georgina let that one slip by for a second or two as she studied the boys face closely. She saw a dreamy look cross it for a second or two and she smiled to herself hiding it form the boy. She let the boy sit there as she prepared the tea, which she carried to the table and poured two cups. She sat for a minute looking over the rim of the teacup, she thought for a few seconds about her next question and waited for the boy to relax further.

"Andrew would you like to wear a dress like that?"

"I could never afford it, am too young to work" The reply was distant as if the boy had considered the problem. She smiled as she had caught the boy off guard and she pursed her lips to work out the next step. She had not told Grace what she was considering but she knew the next steps could only go ahead with her blessing.

After they had drunk the tea Georgina gave Andrew enough money to sleep in a hotel for a few days and bought him some clothes to wear. She had signed the hotel register and told the clerk she was the boy's aunt. She hurried back to her sleek sports car and drove through the town to her house. Whilst she drove she made call after call, Grace agreed with the scheme so that was okay. She called a client who was a judge and her legal representative to draw up some papers. She had told the boy to return to the shop in three days as she had a lot of work to get through.

Part 2

Thursday morning came and Andrew made himself ready to meet with Miss Richards. He wondered what was in store for him, he considered where his life was leading. He was fourteen with little chance of graduating. He missed his sister a lot and wondered where she was out there in the town. He dressed smartly in the suit that Miss Richards had bought for him to wear today. He walked through the city for the two blocks to the
mall, he entered the mall and walked towards the area where the boutique.

He stood outside the shop display window, the dress was out of the window. He wandered who had bought the dress and envied the little girl who had got to wear it. He opened the door to the shop and Miss Richards was waiting behind the counter. A woman was just being served by her and she looked down at the boy and she smiled. The woman looked at the boy who had walked into the shop, she made her purchases and hurried out. Andrew thought that the woman thought him a weirdo for coming into the shop.

After the woman had left Georgina closed up the shop and motioned for Andrew to follow her into the back of the shop. Back in the kitchen area she told him to prepare tea for them both and to serve it. He was getting up the courage to ask what had happened to the dress from the display window. As he attempted to make the tea Miss Richards was
instructing him from a chair by the table on the correct way to do it. He was making mistakes and Miss Richards was getting slightly exasperated at his slight clumsiness.

Finally he got through the almost ritualistic preparation of the tea for the demanding shop holder. After he had poured the tea he sat across the table from her and waited for her to speak. She sat looking at the boy and she reached down to get her document folder, which she placed on the table in front of her.

"Andrew there's something on your mind?"

"Yes Miss Richards, I, I was wondering where the pretty dress from the window had gone?"

"It's still here waiting for the special little girl who is going to wear it."

Andrews face dropped and he stared at the tabletop; he played with the teacup turning it back and forth. He felt as if his world had just crashed around his ears, his fantasy of wearing that dress was gone. He sighed and then straightened his back as he made himself take it like a man. Miss Richards was doing something with a set of papers and was reading them closely. He did not know that those papers would impact on his life and his future so much. All he could think about was the fact that now he would never find his older sibling and he would have to return home. He started to hate his life and he started to consider about ending it and was about to take his leave.

As the boy stood up, Georgina looked up as the boy stood and she saw the look of resignation on his face. Her heart melted as she looked closely at his eyes and she then looked down at the papers that were displayed in front of her. Top most was the adoption papers, which she had got his parents to sign with a bit of pressure from Grace. Then there was a report from a psychologist about the boy's behaviour with a
recommendation that she saw the child to confirm her diagnosis. Georgina like Grace had no intention of letting the good doctor getting her hands on Andrew. The next was a change of name declaration and a birth certificate both blank waiting for names to be added.

"Andrew sit down,"

"I'm sorry Miss Richards but I must go I thank you for your kindness."

"I said sit down girl!" The last was barked with the full force of the woman's voice.

Andrew sat down his face stunned, he did not catch the last of the order but he did not need the order to be repeated to obey. He sat with his hands on his lap and he looked down at his hands his face pale. He thought that the woman would strike him so he braced himself for any blow that would come. Instead she stood up and walked around the table and stood next to the chair where he sat and hugged him. She held a few sheet of paper in her hand.

"Andrew if you were a girl who would you be?"

"Erm... I think I would like to be Alice, she had a lot of fun in wonderland."

"Well Alice Georgina Richards sit up straight and dry those eyes!" Miss Richards told Andrew.

"What? I'm Andrew not Alice" was the reply with a small voice.

"In fact Alice once I write your name here, here and here you are Alice for real, but you can back out if you wish."

Andrew looked closely at the papers and saw that these were a fact. He almost fainted as he realised that the woman was telling the truth. Without waiting for him to answer Georgina took his hand and lead him into the main part of the boutique and towards the changing areas.

"Right child strip!"

"Right here?" Georgina slapped the back of Andrew's legs

"Right here what?"

"Right here Miss Richards?"

"Yes right here girl, little girls don't get embarrassed about getting undressed in front of their mommies."

Andrew was stood there realising at the words that came out of the adult's mouth. He stood there for a while looking at her, his face was white and he was shaking.

"Or if you wish you can leave!" Georgina's voice was still warm and caring but hard. Andrew stood and shook his head slightly as he saw Miss Richards look at her watch.

"Alice you have five minutes to strip or Mommy will strip you or throw you out."

Andrew slowly stripped off the suit and followed with the rest of his outer clothes. Soon he was stood in just his underwear. At a look from Miss Richards he stripped these off and was naked. Georgina smiled at the submission of the boy and took his hand gently and led him to the booths at the back of the main store. She pulled the curtain aside and followed him into the space. On a hanger at the back of the booth was the party dress from the window, on a chair was a camisole panties and socks with a shiny pair of black girls shoes.

"Mommy will help you get dressed Alice if you want her too?"

Andrew looked at the dress and his fantasy took over, he ran his hands over the soft pink satin. He sighed as his fantasy diminished and the thought that he would be a boy in a girls dress took over. Georgina watched as the expressions flicked across the youthful face, she could see that there were fears in the boy's head. She gently squeezed the shoulder of the soon to be feminised boy. Andrew looked up at the woman
and he saw that the main look was one of compassion then he saw her expression change as she saw a few scars down his back. These were a legacy of his father and the last time he had been caught dressed.

"Come come Alice, its time to get you pretty."

Andrew allowed her to place the panties down by his feet and he stepped into them his heart beating. Then there was the childish camisole and the socks and shoes, over the camisole and panties was dropped a frilly petticoat. Finally came the dress and Andrew almost swooned as he felt the skirts of the dress and petticoats flicked against his bare legs. Then a very childish wig followed with two bunches held with pink ribbons was fitted over his own hair. Then Georgina got a childish cut outer coat and helped it on to the girl/boy and buttoned it up. She then took the child's hand and led her to the door of the shop.

"Sweetie its time to go home," She felt the reluctance as she said those words and she turned to look down.

"Don't be silly Alice Mommy has finished work for the day so we go home!"

"But I can't go home dressed like this!"

"Why you are my daughter and because of your age you cannot live any where but with your mother now can you?"

Andrew/ Alice nodded as she let mommy lead her form the shop and through the mall, she kept on expecting taunts as people saw that he was really a boy dressed in petticoats. As they walked through the mall Georgina saw one of her friends and made a line for her. Alice felt the direction change by the pressure on her hand and she saw they were
walking towards a woman.

"Sylvia!"

"George oh my god it is you, and whose child is this?"

"This is Alice my daughter, say hello Alice"

"Hello miss" Alice replied trying to make her voice as girly as possible. She started to get worried so she hid herself behind her mommy and peered out.

"Oh she is adorable, shy too and George is she really yours how old is
she?"

"She is five I just completed the adoption papers today."

"You must arrange a play date for her with my grandson he's the same
age."

"I will Syl but we had better head home she is over due for a nap."

With that she lead Alice through the mall and out into the staff parking lot. She led her to a smart sleek sports car, which bleeped as she pressed the key fob. She settled him in the passenger seat on a booster seat and fastened the safety belt. She slid herself into the drivers seat and the engine purred to life, she rested her well-
manicured hand on the steering wheel.

"Alice a few rules,"

"Yes Miss"

"Firstly you must refer to me at all times as mommy,"

"Yes"

"Yes what!"

"Yes mommy."

"Good girl, second you are five years old and in all things you are a girl."

"Why Mommy?"

"Because if people found out that you were a boy dressed as a girl my reputation would suffer, you will also help me in the shop always as a girl always as Alice my daughter."

Alice felt her body tense why was she to be five and not fourteen, then she considered the dress that she was now wearing that she had fallen in love with. It was definitely suited for a girl who was just passed the preschool years. She looked up and saw that mommy was looking at her.

"Alice a young lady never sits that way you would show the boys your pretties."

"Sorry Mommy." Alice closed her legs and she coloured with embarrassment. Georgina noticed this and she smiled to herself, her plan would work perfectly apart from what was planned to happen to the boy/girl tonight. They drove with the older woman giving pointers about feminine behaviours and manners. The city traffic was light as this was
the middle of the afternoon so the trip was rather short. The first time that Alice realised that their trip was coming to it's end when the blacktop gave way to the crunch of gravel under the wheels.

The car slowed gently to stop in front of a rather imposing Victorian manor house. As the car finally stopped and the door to the house opened and a rather pretty young maid stood there. Georgina told the feminised boy to stay sat in the car, as there was some one else who she had to meet from the household. As she spoke a rather severe dressed middle-aged woman appeared at the door and smiled when she saw the car. As Georgina got out of the car the two women bobbed a deep curtsy. She spoke to them for a few minutes until Alice started to fidget she started to swing her legs and kick at the seat with her shoes.

The older woman left the group and walked to the car and opened the passenger door. Her face stern yet caring as she looked down at the apparent child.

"Young lady sit still you are acting like an infant!" The woman stood there staring at the passenger seat. This caused Alice to stop kicking at the seat and shrink back from the woman.

"It's okay sweetie this is Miss Gardine she is your nanny say hello." Mommy told Alice.

"Hello miss Gardine." Alice replied. With the introduction to the nanny over, the seatbelt was unfastened and Alice was helped off the booster seat.

The women lead the apparent child into the house and Alice stood and stared her face shocked. This place was like a palace it was so well furnished antiques covered the hallways. She stood there and her hand was taken by the nanny and she was lead through the house. After passing through the house and upstairs. They reached a room and the
door was opened and behind it was a little girls room. It definitely suited to her apparent age, as on the bed was a pile of stuffed toys. There were dolls sat on a dresser, a rocking horse under the window. As she scanned the room there was something that caught her eye. Tucked into a corner was crib with a pink comforter and the side rail lowered. Miss Gardine lead Alice into the room and sat her at a small table set
with a glass of milk and some small cookies.

Alice sat and drank the milk and ate the cookies, after a few minutes she felt sleepy. Her nanny led her to the girlish bed and helped her off with her dress and petticoats and socks. After she was undressed nanny tucked her in for a nap, Alice could feel some thing that rustled under the sheets but she did not think about it as she surprisingly
fell asleep. Miss Gardine left the latest resident of the house drowsing on the bed with a smile. Miss Richards had explained t the two staff that this child was actually a boy of fourteen but was to be turned into a little girl.

Georgina sat in her lounge as her maid brought her a dry white wine, which she sipped slowly. Davina Gardine walked in and sat down looking at her friend and employer.

"Well Georg, he drank the milk so he will be awake in an hour soaked"

"And nanny will be so disappointed in her after she had stopped last month wetting the bed."

"Oh nanny will be so upset she might just spank her little girl." Davina replied.

"And Grace is okay with this, making him a baby again to turn him into her little sister full time?"

"Yes he starts ballet tomorrow with her toddler class so mommy and nanny will have to go to the class."

They fell silent as they both thought about what they were doing to the boy. To be honest they considered that they knew best for the child like his sister did. They wondered how the child would react to meeting his sister en femme in particular the fact that he would be en femme in diapers. After forty five minutes the two women heard a shout from upstairs, the two women exchanged a smile and Davina got up placed a scowl on her face and headed to the nursery.

Andrew woke up confused, where was he, this was a little girls room he was in the bed. Some thing was soft against his chest and the bed felt damp. He also felt some thing tight against his groin and he pulled back the comforter and he saw the soaked patch on the sheets.

"Oh my god I pissed the bed, where the fuck am I?" he asked himself.

"Miss Alice what ever is wrong?" A tall middle-aged woman stood in the doorway.

As the woman said this Andrew remembered he was now Alice the little girl who lived here. He blushed as the woman looked at the bed and shook her head slowly as she saw the wet patch.

"Oh miss Alice you did so well the last month we thought you were finally potty trained."

"I am miss."

"I am nanny not miss, the maid is miss. Well we had better get your special panties from your cupboard." With that the woman walked to a closet by the crib and pulled out a square of white thick cloth. She placed it on a cleared dresser and folded it. Then she pulled out a pair of panties covered with frills; there was the crinkle of plastic.

She pulled the feminised boy from the bed and holding his hand lead him to the ensuite bathroom. She drew a bath for him and placed him into the water and washed him all the time calling him Alice and how she was upset that her little girl had wet the bed, she then went on to say that Alice was obviously still a baby and would have to be diapered.
Also that baby Alice would have to go back to the crib and have her special chair for dinner with mommy. After she had bathed Alice nee Andrew she patted him dry dusted him with perfumed talc and lifted him to the dresser and diapered him.

The behaviour of this strong woman for some reason was comforting to the child. As he lay there he started to think as a little girl again. He became she, him was her and her thumb crept up to her mouth as she surrendered to the feelings of submission and the need for care took over. Nanny then pulled the frilly panties over the diaper and made sure that the cloth was trapped behind the plastic. She then got a set of pretty rompers for the child and dressed her and put baby socks on the feet. She then lifted her from the dresser and cuddled her tightly, then placed a kiss on the child's forehead.

After the cuddle Alice followed nanny back through the house forced to waddle by the thickness of the diaper. When it came to the stairs she faced a problem because the stairs were wooden and smooth. She took a step then fell backwards. Nanny lifted the child in her arms and Alice wondered how she was so strong. They went down stairs to the lounge and Alice's new mommy was sat on a sofa with a rug on the floor where nanny
placed her with some soft dolls. She looked at her new toddler and smiled as the child picked up one of the dolls to look at it.

To be continued...

In part two Alice meets her sister and the changes continue.

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another magical masterpiece

Huggles Allie

Another of your jems I lived and loved as I read. It's so easy to see and feel the tale. The characters are so alive and so easy to see and know. Now some might say that the way Miss Richards was so heavy handed with Andrew at times was forced feminization, but I dont agree here. I dont like forced feminization. I would never want anyone to be forced into another gender even if they ended up liking it.

NO ... Miss Richards never really forced Andrew. She gave him opportunites and told him at each turn that if he wanted out, there's the door.

Of course once he agreed to become the daughter, then of course she became Mummy and like any mummy of a very young child, she had to take control for her daughters best interest. There was no punishment here, in fact, it was a reward, a reward for being willing to take a chance and trust.

So maybe slipping Alice that milk was bit a underhanded, but Mummy's dont always play fair and in the end, it was necessary for Alice to truly become Alice.

I really loved and enjoyed the tale from beginning to new beginning.

Hugs and love Maggie

LOL.. funny me asking this Allie, but...

I'm just wondering where all the comments are? Maggie has been the only one commenting and I'm sorry for neglecting to add my two cents worth.

I love your uniquely inventive stories that include little kids speak. You and Maggie have a gift when it comes to having the little ones speak like little ones.

Huggles Little One
Angel

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

thanks you angel

thanks you angel is a gift we seems to haves
giggles and hugs

to hug is to be and to be is to be hugged

view the world through the eyes of a child and relearn the wonder and love

Allie elle loved and cared for and resident of the kids camp full time

to hug is to be and to be is to be hugged

view the world through the eyes of a child and relearn the wonder and love

Allie elle loved and cared for and resident of the kids camp full time

Altered Phase

Wondering if his/her family will ever try to check up on their lost waif?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Fried Chicken.

That is how a knowledgable person would approach a skittish homeless child. It don't seem valid that she could lasso him without a rope.

I have seen this word 'from' misspelled so many times in these stories. It isn't as though I don't produce typos so I don't persist but if I don't mention it at least once it is going to drive me bonkers.