Rising Dawn Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version


Rising Dawn

Chapter 11 - Soaring Wings

 
As the Light from the doors dies down, I see a temple layout in front of me. I step into the temple structure and as soon as I pass the doors, they close behind me.

As I look in front of me, I see finely carved columns depicting various monsters of Greek myths curving around the columns.

I Continue on walking along the pathway in front of me, although I think that this structure whatever its representing is bigger than I thought.

Meanwhile

I see mum come back downstairs, with slacks, T-shirt and a Pair of gender neutral underwear.

We get Dawn changed quickly, I also take the necklace and put it on, I have the strangest feeling that I need to carry it and just in time too, for the Paramedics to arrive. Mum opens the door and the paramedics come in.

"So what treatment has been done already."

"Just basic checks so far, and a change of clothing was done."

One of the medics gets down and starts to check Dawn over. Mums beginning to freak out. I am not.

"Why did you change the clothing."

"Due to a new medical condition she has."

"Which is."

"I Believe that my brother who is in my eyes my sister, is Transgendered."

"Ah, was she presenting herself as female at the time of the call."

"Yes."

"I take it your medically trained."

"Yes, I am taking a Pre-Med Course."

"You did well today."

"Thank you."

I relay her condition to the one treating her, while the other paramedic goes to get the stretcher.

Once the stretcher is brought in, the paramedics get me to help them get Dawn onto the Stretcher, and mum joins us as we head to the Ambulance.

We get to the Ambulance and get in. One of the paramedics in the back, with me and mum and sis. The other paramedic, gets in the front and we head off.

Back in Dawns Soul

I feel sense of warmth and familiarity. I do not know what has prompted this.

I Still continue on this path that I am on, I know that there must be a end to this.

Meanwhile

We are about 10 minutes into the journey, when I get this sudden uneasy feeling. Then it hits me, for some reason that I can feel the souls around me.

I Feel Mums, the 2 paramedics, My Sisters which for some reason is in 2 Places - her body and the amulet and another right above us.

That is not good, it is then that the ambulance is hit on the side by some force.

"What is going on."

"I do not know."

The driver of the ambulance must be good. As we are hit again on the same side, but this time a claw comes into the ambulance side.

Which is then pulled out, leaving a sizeable hole in the side.

"What ever did that, is not normal."

"I think you hit the nail on the head there, Mum."

Now only if I Could deal with the problem on the outside. I look towards Dawn.

Now back with Dawn.

I suddenly get the urge to stop. I do.

Then I Look up and see a view of what appears to be a Interior of a Ambulance. The view shifts around, and I see myself on a ambulance stretcher.

That is something that you do not see everyday, I then realise where I am looking from. I am looking from the Soul Amulet.

It is then, I get a Feeling from my Sister Mary-Ann. I know its her, we are in trouble. She wants to help, but I do not know what to do.

Then a Glowing grid pattern appears in front of me. It seems to be the amulet, and two orbs, One which is currently in the Amulet and one one outside.

I move the one in the amulet to the outside and the outside one in the amulet at the same time.

The some text comes up.

Do you wish to initiate emergency soul syncho.

Well, I did. I hit the orb into the amulet and the world goes white.

Back with Mary-Ann.

I get this feeling of warmness and a voice in my head.

"Emergency soul syncho initialised, secondary user identified as family. Full functions available, new souls available.
do you wish to commence soul syncho."

Yes.

"Mum."

"Yes, Mary-Ann."

"Do not try to stop me."

"From doing what."

I get up to the back ambulance door, and open it.

"What you doing."

"About to have a new hero shown again."

"Who."

"Soul Syncho."

Its then I Jump out of the Ambulance.

"Soul Syncho, Emerge. Secondary soul activate."


Well it seems the power can be shared.

Please leave comments and also if there are any glaring spelling errors or html coding errors please comment as well, heres the next chapter title -

Chapter 12 - Double Soul

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Rising Dawn Chapter 11

Evil , watch out!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine