Out of Mourning - Part 4

Printer-friendly version
Out of Mourning
 
Part Four
 
by Paula Dillon
   
Leslie and Amanda go shopping with Janet and then prepare for their sleep over.

 


 

The girls put Amanda’s things in the trunk of Melissa’s town car. Amanda sat in middle of the front seat, Janet drove and Leslie was in the passenger seat.

“Tell me, Amanda,” Janet said, “I don’t remember saying you girls could have a sleep over.”

“I just thought that I could help Leslie more, if I could spend the night with him.”

“Think girl, Amanda. For today and any day Leslie is dressed like this, she is a girl. You could have warned me at least, when you called me this morning.”

“I was afraid you might say no, I am sorry, please forgive me Janet, you too Leslie.” Amanda said, looking down at her hands sitting on her lap.

“I guess it is easier to ask for forgiveness, than for permission. It turned out alright Amanda, you just need to think of others before you act,” Aunt Janet said.

Janet and Leslie both gave her one arm hugs which brought a smile to her face.

Janet drove to a mall that was all the way across town. It was about a forty minute drive to get there.

Janet found a parking space about ten cars away from the entrance. She watched Amanda and Leslie collect themselves so they could exit the car. Amanda was bubbly as expected, but she found Leslie acting like any other teenage girl albeit a little calmer.

“Let’s go girls,” Janet said.

“Alright, I am ready too,” Leslie said, smiling.

They got out and headed in. They walked together and talking. The mall was enormous and was designed as a giant X that was three stories tall. Each arm was about a hundred and fifty yards long with a major store anchoring each arm. The center of the mall was an enormous garden area that had many small kiosks and a food court. Just inside the door was a four sided map/index totem. One of those you are here things. They stopped and looked at it a bit, but they decided to just wander around a bit.

Leslie was like a kid in a candy store, as a guy, he liked to explore a new mall. He knew girls for the most part loved it even more. Exploring its walkways to see what stores were there, was their recreation. The boy Leslie was fascinated by the electronics, bookstores, novelties shops and games stores. The girl Leslie, with her companions, were here for fashions. Leslie just followed the girls lead.

The first shop they headed into was Victoria’s Secret. Janet decided to get the worst over first, also it was on the first floor not too far from the main entrance. They found it quite easily. Leslie knew that girls just loved to look at and try on lingerie. It was a large part of what the girls at school talked about when they felt they weren’t being overheard by boys. At school Leslie was sometimes on the periphery of girls and they didn’t really see him as much of a threat, and so at times he was shocked by what they talked about. Then again maybe they did it to see if they could shock him, he just didn’t know.

Anyway he, no she thought, I am Leslie Brooke and I am a girl. Girls love to shop, I love to shop. Anyways she just did what Amanda did; she went up to the racks of lingerie and started picking through them and inspecting them to see if she liked them. She found the racks sorted logically by size.

“Leslie, find three or four bra’s that you would like to try on,” Amanda said, “then we will go into the changing rooms and try them on. Let’s each get a matching set, so we can be dressed alike.”

“That sounds good, but Aunt Janet needs to get a matching set too.”

Janet’s eyebrows rose at that, she didn’t think that Leslie would be so comfortable going through lingerie racks, let alone suggesting that his Aunt get a matching set of bras and panties too. “Ok girls, but it might be best if I select the type of bras and you two match it. I need more support than you two do? Do you know your sizes?”

“I am a 32B size 5 or small Mrs. Blain,” Amanda said.

“Of course you know that I am a 34C and size 5 small too Aunty.”

Janet smiled, Leslie had to have checked out the new bra and panty she had gotten for him, “Well girls, I am a 38D and a size 6 medium, girls.”

They searched the racks for just the right bra and they each showed each other their finds. Janet insisted on an underwire bra with good support. She had seen several good bras, but wanted Leslie to find one that she and the girls could wear. She didn’t know it, but Amanda was doing her best to steer Leslie over to the good bras too. When Leslie pick up a shell pink demi cup bra the others just gushed over it.

“Get one to fit you and then get a couple of more your size and then let’s try them on.”

The girls went back to hunting and in about five minutes they each had four bras to try on. They then went to the changing rooms. The changing rooms were about the size of a small shower stall. There were hooks to hang clothes on and a curtain that hung from the top of the room to mid-calf. There was just two other ladies trying on things when they came in. One lady was in the hallway checking herself out in the mirror. She smiled as they came in. They each choose a room.

“Will you be alright by yourself,” Amanda whispered, into Leslie’s ear. She was concerned that he wouldn’t be able to get into and out of a bra without help.

“No problem, girl.” Leslie whispered back.

They each changed into their matching bra. Amanda was amazed with how the demi cup bra displayed her breasts look a lot bigger, her breasts were lifted and then pushed together. Leslie’s eyes got larger as she looked at herself. They met up in the hallway.

“Ooh that is a pretty corset,” Amanda said. “How does it feel?”

“It’s tight but, I have gotten used to it,” Leslie said. “I just wanted to get down a size or two.”

Leslie hoped that that sounded like a girl. She knew they were very concern about their dress size.

“Well what do you girls think of this bra?” Janet asked.
It had been a while since Janet had worn a bra like this. She didn’t really need to look bigger, but it was nice to see them sticking out front rather than hanging down.

“I like mine, and Leslie looks good in hers,” Amanda said.

“I like this one too Aunty,” Leslie said. She had a lot more cleavage than just what the breast forms gave her, as some of her real flesh had been push in and then up.

Janet was amazed, her Leslie was standing around in a bra and corset around women in various states of dress acting no differently than she or Amanda or the other ladies that were there. Leslie had gone into the lion’s den and had come out smiling.

After they each tried on the other bras they had chosen they put the ones they
weren’t keeping on the return rack and carried the ones they were keeping. Janet made sure that Leslie kept more than she put back. They then found matching panties for their selections.

They spent about an hour more shopping there. Leslie came out with the most. Janet knew that Leslie could wear most of his Mom’s things, but it felt good for a girl to have her own things too. She came out with eight bras and sixteen panties, along with some slips, camisoles, sleep shirts, jammies and things.

When the items were rung up, Amanda was a little surprised at how much they had spent, but Leslie was shocked. Janet just smiled at the girls. Leslie thought about how guy things were relatively cheap maybe five pair of briefs for ten dollars, boxers maybe three for ten dollars and five white t-shirts for twelve dollars. The bras at VS’s cost between thirty-five to seventy dollars and the cheapest panty they had selected was nearly eight dollars.

As they left Victoria’s Secret Leslie said, “I getting a little hungry, can we get a small bite?”

“I’m not surprised. You didn’t eat much breakfast with that corset on. We’ll try to stop for a small bite every couple of hours. You really need to eat to keep your energy up,” Janet said.

While they ate Amanda had a thousand questions she asked Leslie about the corset, breast forms, shoes and the clothes Leslie was wearing. Leslie answered what she could about how everything felt and such, but she let Janet answer about which stores they came from.

“I would love to have a corset and a pair of those shoes,” Amanda said.

“You don’t really need a corset, Amanda, you already have a twenty four or five inch waist,” Leslie said.

“How do you know, you haven’t measured me.”

“No but I have two eyes, I always thought you were beautiful.”

Amanda blushed and smiled at Leslie, “I always thought you were beautiful too Leslie.”

“Even though the Leslie you knew was a guy?”

“Yes, I thought you were too beautiful to be a guy. I didn’t care though, guy or girl it didn’t matter to me. I guess I am Bi, then when I saw Leslie the girl I sort of went crazy. I had the best of both worlds. At least till I learned you were moving away.”

“I am sorry girls,” Janet said. “There is just no way we can stay.”

“I know, Ms. Blain, but we can still be best friends forever,” Amanda said, holding her left pinky towards Leslie.

Leslie wrapped her pinky around Amanda’s and said, “Best friends forever.”

The girls leaned towards each other and gave the other girl a quick kiss to the lips, to seal their friendship.

Janet thought that that was an extremely feminine thing to do. She really needed to talk to Carla Freeman tonight.

After they selected and ate their salads they hit the teen specialty stores. Amanda and Leslie went wild selecting and trying on clothes, mixing and matching colors, fabrics and textures. Janet and the girls selected a lot of clothes for Leslie. There were skirts, dresses, tops, slacks, jeans, shorts, sweaters and jackets. While the boy Leslie had two thirds of his closet filled, the girl Leslie was going to have to figure out where to put everything.

They had so much stuff they had to make a trip to the Lincoln and stuff the trunk.
They then popped into Neiman Marcus to pick a couple of suits and some dressier teen fashions. Leslie looked fantastic in a maroon suit and a cream colored suit. Janet bought two skirts for each suit, a short sexy skirt and a knee length skirt for business.

They walked past the formals on their way to makeup. Amanda saw a gown she just had to try on. It was a one shoulder floor length black chiffon gown. Leslie browsed while her friend hunted for the gown in her size. She was smitten by a floor length teal organza gown, which would look great at any formal event. Janet was lost in her shoppers trance and encouraged Leslie to try it on. Janet went with the girls to help them try on the gowns.

When they left their dressing room, they looked each other over.

“Amanda you look so stunning in that gown,” Leslie said.

“She does, doesn’t she,” Janet said.

“If I am stunning then you are a killer. You’ll kill all the guys in that dress girlfriend.”

“You need a higher heel though Amanda or they could hem it up for you,” Janet said.

“I have just the shoes for that dress they are a black patent pump with a T-strap above the ankle, Amanda. They are too small for me now. They are eight and a half’s, what size do you wear?”

“I wear an eight; I might be able to wear them. How high are the heels?”

“Maybe five inches.”

“I have got to try them on. I have never worn a heel that high before.”

Janet loved the way the girls looked so much she bought both gowns.

In the beauty department Janet bought Leslie all new makeup. Melissa’s makeup was a close match to Leslie and he could keep much of it, but Janet felt better getting Leslie her own makeup. She spent enough at each name brand kiosk to qualify for the free give away. Leslie was given everything a girl needed for a six month journey and a very nice makeup case to hold it all. Janet and Amanda had so much fun helping Leslie, who seemed to be having just as much fun. Leslie even selected her own scent
Acqua Di Gio Perfume. Janet liked it on Leslie it was a light fresh scent.

From the jewelry department, Amanda and Janet helped Leslie pick out some earrings, bracelets and other things that were more appropriate for a teen, for dressier occasions Leslie could use her Mom’s jewelry, Melissa had a lot of pretty things. Janet spotted these two silver necklaces that had silver and diamond split heart pendants with the inscription BFF. She would come back for these two necklaces.

The last department they hit was the shoe department. Leslie the boy owned five pair of shoes (two pair of dress shoes, two pair of athletic shoes and a pair of house shoes and one pair of western boots). Leslie the girl had to have two dozen pairs of shoes, including two calf length boot, three ankle boots, five pair of pumps, four heeled sandals, four flats, three pair of house shoes, three sports shoes.
Janet had to pull the car to the loading dock. The poor Town Car had never been fuller. The girls had no choice but to ride in the front seat.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Janet pulled up to the curb in front of their apartment building, the doorman rushed to open the passenger door. He helped Leslie out giving her a curious glance and then he helped Amanda. Janet had gotten out and asked for a dolly. (A hotel luggage trolley for the British readers.) After looking in the backseat, he went back inside and pulled one of those bellman carts out to the car. It took him ten minutes with the girls help to load the cart.

“Leslie, you and Amanda go on up, while I park the car.”

No one saw the doorman’s eyebrows rise and his eyes bug out a bit as he pushed the cart for the girls. Another doorman took his place as they headed to the elevator. He eyed Leslie in an appreciative manner, while he tried to resolve the incongruities.

He knew almost all of his tenants. The Leslie he knew was a shy quiet boy, whose mom just passed away. He just quietly pushed the cart following the girls to the apartment of Melissa Brooke.

Leslie opened her purse and took out her keys to open the doors.

“Call me downstairs and I pick up the cart ma’am,” he said after pushing it into their home.

“Thank you William,” Leslie said.

“You’re welcome, Leslie.”

After he left Amanda turned to her friend, “You know you just told him, that you knew him, don’t you.”

“Of course, I know him; he has been on our door for years.”

“Yes, but Leslie the girl, hasn’t been around for years.”

“He is alright. He won’t be a problem. Besides I am gone in eight days.”

“Alright, but still be careful.”

“Let’s give Aunty a fashion show. Grab you gown and follow me.”

Leslie grabbed her gown and led Amanda to her Mom’s room. After laying her dress on the bed she went into the closet and came out carrying the heels she told Amanda about and the silver sandals she had worn earlier. Amanda had already taken off her blouse and skirt. She was wearing a convertible bra and was adjusting the way her straps went.

“Ohh…Those shoes are to die for Leslie I can’t wait to try them on.”

Leslie undressed and then Amanda helped her with the sandals and the dress.

“Girls, I am home,” Janet said as she came in the apartment.

“We’re in Mom’s room Aunty,” she heard in reply.

Janet then went to Melissa’s room. There she saw Amanda in her underwear, zipping Leslie into her formal.

“Really, You girls should unload the cart, before you start playing dress up.”

“Where are we going to put everything Aunt Janet?”

“That might be a problem. We can go through your Mom’s things and give them away. I guess. I don’t know.”

“We can put Mom’s things in the boy’s room for now I guess, I will be staying in this room, I think,” Leslie suggested.

“Alright then take your gowns off and let’s begin to work then.”

Leslie pouted a bit and then said alright.

Janet first selected older clothes and handed them to Leslie and Amanda. She was amazed to find both girls still in their underwear, wearing sky scrapper heels. The two girls would then take them to Leslie’s room and laid them on the bed. Janet then began picking things that were more mature, things a teen usually wouldn’t wear, and she worked on both sides moving things to the other side till half of the closet was clear. Janet knew her sister really loved to shop and thought about her own closet which was no different.

“Amanda would you be a dear and fetch the dolly?”

“On the way.”

Janet looked at Leslie. She was cute standing there in her underwear with those sandals on, smiling.

“You OK kiddo?”

“I am great Aunty,” she said, smiling and then hugging her Aunt.

She smiled back at her niece, and when Amanda pushed the cart to the door she said.

“Okay shoes on the floor, clothes on the bed till we get some hangers for them.”

The girls unloaded the bags of clothes onto the bed and then formed a line and passed each other the shoe boxes. Janet then set them on the floor, with the boots at the back.

When the cart was empty Aunt Janet then said. “Okay girls, while I take the cart back downstairs you two go through the vanity. Get rid of any eye makeup that has been opened and used. I don’t really want you to use those things Leslie. You can keep anything that isn’t opened. Get rid of your mom’s foundation too. It’s not the right shade for you.”

Amanda sat at the vanity and Leslie fetched a new liner for the trash can as Janet left the room pushing the cart. Amanda pointed out which makeups to Leslie had to go. They kept the unopened, things mostly lipsticks, mascaras and such. They then began throw away the old makeup, of which there was a lot. Amanda also threw away most of the old brushes. She knew that Mrs. Blain had bought Leslie a new set. She just kept some of the really nice sable brushes.

“The last month and a half Mom stopped wearing much makeup, mostly she just wore lipstick. She said she just didn’t feel like getting dolled up.”

“I am so sorry Leslie. I can understand your Mom not feeling up to putting on her makeup. When my Grandmother was sick, she was the same way.”

“Did she die too?”

“No, but she came close. She was very sick for almost a year.”

The girls had almost finished when Janet returned.

“Okay girls you did fine. Now Leslie get your makeup case and bring your makeup here. Leslie hand your friend your makeup. Amanda, when she hands you something put one of each item on the vanity top and put the rest in the case.”

Janet sat on the bed and watched the girls work. Amanda first cleaned the vanity. It had collected a bit of dust in places. She had Leslie get her a bath cloth. The girl then cleaned out all the drawers, before she started putting Leslie’s things away.

They talked and laughed as they began emptying the bags.

Janet realized that Amanda had a smart sense of humor, but what startled her was the fact that Leslie did too. She had never seen her nephew joke around that much; he had been the shy quiet type. But Leslie as her niece was something else she thought.
Aunt Janet left the girls to their own devices and went to her nephew’s room. She went through the clothes that were on the bed and began to steal hangers. She made to piles of clothes. She sorted one pile of clothes for goodwill (the larger pile) and one pile for further evaluation.

It only took the girls twenty minutes to get the makeup sorted out. Once Amanda was finished she went over with Leslie where everything was.

Janet came back to the room the girls were in and dumped a load of hangers on the floor.

“Girls go through the bags, hang the clothes that need it and hand them to me. I will sort them and hang them in the closet.”

Leslie went through the bags, clothes that needed hanging she handed to Amanda, the rest she folded and placed them on her bed. Amanda took the clothes Leslie handed her and put them on hangers before handing them to Janet who hung them up.

It didn’t take long for the girls to finish hanging the clothes up.

Janet then attacked the dresser. She threw away the panties and piled the bras up; she would take those to goodwill too. She kept most of her sisters slips, nightgowns and things, throwing away some of the older, worn things that were still in the dresser. She then had the girls hand her Leslie’s new clothes.

Working together it had only taken the girls about an hour from cart to a clean room.

They all giggled when they heard Leslie’s stomach growl.

“I will order some delivery. Leslie, find a robe for you and Amanda. After we eat we can play dress up.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Janet called an Italian restaurant and ordered chicken fettuccini Alfredo, eggplant parmigiana and white bean salad for three.

The girls came into the living room wearing short satin kimono robes. Janet had to smile seeing Amanda in her sister’s five inch heels. She was walking a little timidly trying to get use to the added height, but she did look so good in them.

“Do those heels fit Amanda?”

“They were just a tad long, but they feel alright.”

“Walk around in them a bit and see if you can get use to them.”

Amanda walked around with Leslie. They both had a seductive walk. Leslie was just as good as Amanda if not better in the taller heels. Amanda then began giving Leslie tips on how girls send messages to boys, with their walk posture and how they looked at the boys.

“Boys are dumb creatures Leslie; you have to send them messages to them using body language. Whether you are interested in them or you don’t want anything to do with them or you’re out of their league, you can tell them without saying a word. Then there are boys you have to hit over the head with a two by four to get their attention.”

“Like Leslie?” Leslie asked.

“Yes like Leslie.”

“You also have to be careful of the boys who can’t take a hint or “NO!” for an answer. Those boys can be dangerous, especially to a girl like you. Please don’t get yourself hurt,” Amanda said. “I would hate myself if you got hurt.”

Leslie hugged the girl and said. “I can’t promise that I won’t get hurt, you know what people are like, but I will promise to be careful. I am also sorry that I used to be one of those dumb boys. I liked you a lot, but I felt that I wasn’t macho enough for a girl like you.”

Janet’s mouth hung open. She would have to think about what Leslie said, very carefully. She didn’t know but thought that her nephew might not be back that much, if ever. She saw two girls comforting one another.

She then went to the kitchen and opened up a bottle of red wine and decanted it so it could breathe. She then set three places in a formal style, with wine and water glasses. Her sister had a nice taste in tableware.

When the doorman buzzed them, Janet told him to send the delivery man on up. After paying for the food they sat down to eat.

Janet poured them each one glass of wine. She believed children should be taught how to drink the right way. Her mom taught Melissa and Janet to drink, not to get drunk but to appreciate the wine and how it went with the food they ate with it. She told this to the girls.

She took her wine glass and sniffed its fragrance. A wines fragrance could tell you whether it was fit to drink and what your palate could expect. She described the fragrance to the girls. They took their own glasses and evaluated the wine. It was a good wine and as Janet took her first sip, she found that the flavor spoke well for the fragrance.

The girls followed suit and then discussed the wine, before they started eating. The wine complimented the flavor of the food. They sipped it slowly like Aunt Janet did while they ate.

Leslie had never been a talker at the table. He would respond if he was asked something or was talked to directly, but it was sort of short answer stuff. Now Leslie tried to help keep the conversation up at the table. Janet for one found this new Leslie delightful.

After dinner the girls helped Janet clean up.

They then went to Leslie’s room, which is how they thought of Melissa’s old room now. The girls were disappointed that they were told not to put their gowns on. Janet had other ideas, she and Amanda tutored Leslie on how to mix and match. They had her make a dozen outfits matching tops, bottoms, dresses and shoes, then choosing accessories to go with it. Leslie became a quick change artist, using ticks the girls showed her and with her fashion lessons she could dress for different occasions.

Finally Janet had Leslie strip down to her underwear and sit at the vanity. She first put Leslie’s hair in a bun and decorated it with a tortoise shell comb. She saw that Amanda was doing a twist with a pretty butterfly clip. Janet then worked on her niece’s makeup, working quickly but carefully. She didn’t take time to show them what she was doing. She just did it. She gave Leslie an elegant, sophisticated look.
Amanda had gotten her makeup while Janet worked on Leslie and put on her own foundation, powder lipstick and blush. Janet then applied her eye makeup, giving her the same classy look.

The girls loved what she did for them, even though they were just in their undies, they looked very good.

Janet then helped them to get dressed.

When she got them dressed she took pictures of them with her camera and her phone before she let them go to the mirror. Once they were both dressed she noticed a change in both girls. They both were regal in their demeanor. They stood a little taller, held their heads up and their faces showed a calm grace. They weren’t being haughty or snooty; they reminded her of Princess Diane. Yes she was royalty, but she showed she cared about other people.

She took the best picture on her phone and sent it to Gloria. She then texted Gloria.

A few minutes later Gloria texted her one word, “Wow!”

“Girls I am going to make us tea, then afterwards I am afraid you will need to get undressed and into sleepwear.”

The girls groaned, they didn’t want to go through the hassle to be dressed nicely just for a few minutes but they did what they were told to do. They knew she didn’t want them ruining their dresses.

“Go to the living room and I will bring the tea to you.”

The girls headed to the living room talking as Janet headed into the kitchen. She called Gloria on her phone and talked to her as she prepared the tea. They hatched a plan as they talked.

Janet brought a tray into the living room. On the tray was a fine China tea service and everything they needed. Janet poured the tea and asked how the girls like theirs.

“Honey and lemon, please,” Amanda said.

“Cream and sugar,” Leslie said.

She passed the girls their tea. She didn’t need to tell them to be careful; at least she hoped she didn’t have to. Janet then made her own tea with cream and sugar.

“So Leslie, did you enjoy your day today?”

“Oh Aunt Janet I had a lovely time today. I had lots of fun. Being together with you and Amanda was wonderful.”

“May I call you Aunt Janet too,” Amanda asked.

“Of course you may Amanda, I would love that.”

“I really loved shopping with you and helping Leslie. She is so wonderful. I am glad we are friends.”

She gave Leslie an air kiss, not wanting to mess up their makeup.

They talked for ten minutes and then Janet proclaimed it was time to change. She helped the girls get undressed and let them alone to change into sleep wear.
Fifteen minutes later they came out. They had cleaned their faces, let their hair down and had changed for bed. Amanda wore a satin sleep shirt and Leslie wore a cotton tank and satin jammies, sans corset. Her waist looked small but would expand overnight. It was apparent that she still wore her gaff, though.

“I don’t have to tell you two not to mess around, NO SEX, do I?”

“No ma’am,” they both replied.

“Good then I leave you two to your best behavior. Do whatever you two want to do and go to sleep when you feel like it. Just remember, I will be rattling your cages in the morning.”

After the girls acknowledged her words, she left them alone.

(to be continued)

up
188 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Gone is the nefew & borne is the neice

Renee_Heart2's picture

A great story of how Amanda & Leslie got to be BFF's and the shoping trip I don't think that Leslie has had so much fun in all her life espicaly with Amanda. I think Jaine is right about one thing Leslie the boy is gone for good but Leslie's true self has emerged.
Look foward to part 5 keep up the good work.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Out of Mourning- Part 4

All that Leslie needs is to have her plumbing fixed.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

a little bit more than that,

but I agree. I do womder if Leslie had crossdressed B4, It's hinted at, but, our auther really never has said.