Rainfall -1- Arrival

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

The brave Battlemage, Therobelin, enters the town of Ghanton, seeking knowledge regarding the dark and mysterious Rainfall Cult. Discovering he may be in over his head, he calls forth his most able companions and prepares himself for the coming fight. (Part 1)

Story:

* * *

This story is a little different from anything I’ve ever done. I’ve usually done things in the vein of Spells ‘R Us, of magic in the reality we exist in, but after writing several stories now featured on TGStories.com, I decided I wanted a break and a larger audience. Feel free to check out my works on there too and the few I have on my website www.asstr.org/~Tom_J_Hyde/.

As always, I welcome your input and comments. Write a quick review for me or drop me a line at [email protected].

Enjoy the story!

-Tom J. Hyde

Copyright 2006

* * *

It was raining hard in Juknip Province. Not that that was any different from any other day.

Juknip was known for its dismal weather, being in just the right spot to have almost constant rainstorms throughout the entire year. The residents of the Province’s main town, Ghanton, had learned to live with it. When my contact in the Imperial City had updated me on the threat in Juknip, he had warned me about the weather.

I thought I could handle it. I had always enjoyed a good storm, but I hadn’t expected this. The torrents of rain had soaked my horse and me only a few minutes past the Allaron border. I cast a minor warmth spell for both of us, but it wasn’t much. By the time I had reached the wall surrounding Ghanton, I was shivering slightly in the cool night air. I hadn’t intended to make my arrival in Ghanton at night, having set off from the Imperial City almost twelve hours earlier, but bandit activity on the roads had grown worse and worse over the last several months. I had been waylaid several times by creatures of various shape and sizes seeking to relieve me of my purse and occasionally my life.

A few fire bolts taught them the error of their ways.

I slid off my horse and almost fell flat on my face in the muddy mess that might once have been called a road. Cursing, despite the fact that I normally enjoyed the rain thoroughly, I managed to catch myself on my horse’s saddle and right myself before I came even further mired in mud.

I waded through the muck until I reached the gatekeeper, safe in a small shelter off to the side of the main gate. There was just enough room for him and me and when he motioned me inside, I was grateful to finally be out of the rain for the first time in hours.

“Greetings, traveler,” the man said in a swarthy tone common for the men in Juknip. “What brings you to Ghanton tonight?”

“I seek an audience with Lord and Lady Tapar, my good friend,” I said as I continued to shiver in the night air.

“And why would that be?” the man said, his curiosity obviously piqued.

“I have been told by friends in the Imperial City that the townspeople of Ghanton are under a terrible threat by a group of people called the Rainfall Cult.”

He had barely been paying me any heed when I walked into the shelter, but now I had his complete and undivided attention.

“You would be wiser to leave well enough alone, friend,” the man said in a low voice. “Many have sought to deal with those blasted sorcerers and none have returned–at least in any form you would recognize.”

I chuckled softly. Throughout my travels I have heard much the same from many people. Warnings of dire doom waiting in store for me if I dare to fight back against certain parties or creatures that haunt the land that I call home. And I was still here.

“Maybe you are unaware of my name, sir,” I said confidently–and probably a bit arrogantly. “I am–”

“Your name is irrelevant!” the man hissed. “Many would-be heroes have took up the struggle against those thrice-damned Rainfall bastards! People who seemed to be of great power and ability. Not a single one has ever returned the same.”

The man had succeeded in bringing a little sprout of doubt in the back of my mind, but I paid it no heed. I had conquered much worse than a group of sorcerers and shamans.

“I thank you for your warning friend,” I said firmly. “But I still seek an audience with your Lord and Lady.”

The man shook his head as if he was beholding a horrible tragedy. “I warned you, just like I did all the others. But none ever listen.”

He took a deep breath and nodded. “The Lord and Lady hold court at ten o’clock to around six at night, breaking in the middle for their daily meal. Until then, you can stay at the Three Goblets. It’s right inside the gate.”

The man shuffled out into the rain, muttering something about fools and delusions. I ignored him, returning to my horse and mounted her. Once the gate was open, I urged her inside and we were in the town of Ghanton proper. I did glance back once at the guard, who simply shook his head at me and closed the gate again.

The Three Goblets was indeed right inside the gate, off to the right. I nudged my trusted steed towards the small stable area and tied her up to the hitching post. I ducked under the hanging sign for the establishment and walked through the door.

I sighed with relief as a wave of warmth washed over me, even as my soaked robe continued to drip muddy water onto the dirty floor. I threw back my hood and glanced around the small inn. It wasn’t a bad-looking place, with several neat tables in the area in front of the bar with small candles in the middle, a roaring fireplace in the corner, and an attractive young woman behind the bar, looking at me with a warm and welcoming smile.

“Welcome to the Three Goblets, friend,” the woman said, her blue eyes bright and friendly.

“Thank you, madam,” I said. “It’s good to be out of the rain.”

“You look like you’ve been on a long road. What can I do for you tonight?”

“A warm meal and a comfortable bed would do me wonders,” I said as I approached the bar.

“Easily arranged,” she said. “I’m Talissa.”

“Pleasure to meet you, Talissa. My name is Therobelin. But you can call me Ther.”

“Therobelin?” she said as she brought out a small book, obviously a logbook for guests of the inn. “I’ve heard that name before.”

I smiled. It wasn’t uncommon for people to have heard my name. “I’ve been around,” I said cryptically. I was too tired for a more detailed explanation. She must of sensed my reluctance, because she let the comment slide.

“So what I can get from the kitchen for you, Ther?”

I thought for a moment. “Do you have any good venison?”

“I think I can whip something up for you,” she said with a grin. “If you’ll just sign here. It will be a deposit of fifty silver.”

After the great deal of adventuring that I had done, money was almost never a serious problem. Though the fee was a little steep, it was acceptable. I plunked down a half gold and tossed in ten more pieces of silver.

Talissa raised her eyebrow in surprise. “Feeling generous tonight, are we?”

“It’s nice to be in friendly territory for a change,” I commented as I approached one of the tables near the fire. A quick twist of my wrist and I felt my robe dry for the first time in hours. I then sat down, eager to relieve my aching feet from their torment.

I simply sat there for some time as Talissa prepared my meal, relaxing by the fire and enjoying the warmth. She reentered the main room about twenty minutes later, carrying a steaming tray of a good size hunk of venison, with the addition of potatoes and a few vegetables.

As she set it before me, I smiled up at her and tossed her a full gold piece, which she snatched out of midair.

“This is a little more than what I usually charge for this particular dish,” she commented. “I hope your not expecting something.”

“Honestly, my dear,” I said. “I would just like to sit, enjoy this fine looking meal and have some good conversation. It’s been some time since I could relax.”

“Fair enough,” Talissa said as she took the seat opposite from me. “But don’t try anything funny. If you wanted that kind of attention, you should have continued to the end of the road.”

“End of the road?” I asked after swallowing my first, delicious bite.

“This is your first time in Ghanton, isn’t it, Ther?” she asked. When I nodded she shook her head ruefully. “At the end of the road, there’s a rather large brothel…a result of…” she trailed off and studied the tabletop for a moment.

“The Rainfall Cult?” I asked, suspecting her answer. Her eyes shot up to mine.

“You know of them?” she whispered.

I shrugged. “It’s why I came here. An associate of mine in the Imperial City told me of a problem with a group of powerful sorcerers plaguing your city. I decided to see if I could help.”

“Oh gods, no!” Talissa cried. “If you value your life and the person you are, leave here and never return!”

I was startled by her vehemence. Jared had told me that the townsfolk of Ghanton had been harassed and kidnapped by these people for many, many years now. So why was it that I now had two people warn me off?

“Why?” I asked. “The gateman already told me to leave, but why?”

She sighed. “It is well known that sorcerers have many abilities. Abilities to harness the elements, to summon terrible creatures and to do amazing feats of all kinds. But the Rainfall…they have different powers than anything you have ever before encountered.”

“What powers?” I asked.

“They have the ability to reshape your body and your mind, overwriting who you are and what you stand for into whatever they choose.”

“Are you saying that they possess the power of transfiguration?” I said, more interested than scared.

“Transfiguration and mental conditioning,” she said, shivering as if she was freezing.

“And how do you know this?” I asked.

“Because every person at the Ghanton Brothel was once…a hero, a champion that went to fight the members of the Rainfall Cult. They were once powerful warriors and mages who believed themselves strong enough, but they failed. And as punishment for their arrogance, the Master transformed them into creatures that only craved the pleasures of flesh.”

“All the more reason they should be stopped,” I declared.

“They can’t be stopped!” Talissa shouted at me. She was so upset that she looked close to tears.

And then I realized what was really going on.

“What did they do to you, Talissa?”

Talissa stood and turned away from me. I gave her time, because there was no reason to be pushy. If she wanted to tell me, she would.

“My name has not always been Talissa,” she said, her voice breaking. “Many years ago, I was called Talis.”

“Talis?” I said, in surprise. I knew the name. “You were Talis?”

She nodded and looked at me. I could see it in her eyes: she was speaking the truth.

“You were the chosen to succeed Anthony Jaberiel as the Imperial Archmage, until you vanished…” I trailed off because the end of the sentence was too horrible to consider.

“Until I heard of the plight of these people and I decided to do something about it. I faced Master Ballan in magical combat. And this,” she said, gesturing to her curvaceous body. “was my reward.”

“But you aren’t a…a…”

“A whore?” she said. “I managed to keep my mind intact…for the most part. Some of my memories are conflicted with memories of a feminine life. But he still managed to curse me into…” she trailed off again and took a deep breath.

“Every time a full moon rises, I close up my inn and join the women in the brothel. For a full week, I become as they are, mindless fools desperate only for the touch of a man.”

I stood up, the last remnants of my meal forgotten. “Then let us join together and fight this Ballan and destroy him once and for all!”

Talissa shook her head. “I can’t. When Ballan transformed my body, he stripped my ability to wield magic. I am nothing more than a simple innkeeper now.”

I felt my blood began to boil in anger. How many people had lost their minds to this man and his cult of transformation? How many whores in that brothel screwing their hour-long lovers were once good and decent men and women with a calling for bringing justice to this mad land?

I had to put an end to it. But now I realized I could not do it alone.

Talissa looked into my eyes and knew my thoughts. I’m not sure if the thoughts once mirrored hers or not when she first decided to take the battle to Ballan, but I didn’t care.

“Talissa, I swear that I will find a way to restore you,” I said angrily. “I will summon my greatest and most able companions and we will strike down Ballan and his followers and I will find the source of this power they posses and bring it back.”

Even as she shook her head is disbelief, I continued to speak. “And then I will come back and return you and those poor souls to your true forms.”

“No,” Talissa said in a small, sad voice. “You won’t. If you’re lucky, you’ll just end up like me. If that happens, you are welcome to share my inn with me. If you’re not, I’ll see you when the full moon rises.”

With that last parting word, Talissa went back to the bar and tossed me a small key. “I’ve put you in the third room up the stairs on your right. Good night, Therobelin.”

And then she walked through the door behind the bar, not looking back

I shook my head as I climbed the stairs. Talis had been Talissa for so long without hope that she didn’t believe that her life as a woman would ever change. However, I was determined to prove her wrong and restore freedom to this province. Once I was in my room, I sent two messenger spells.

And tomorrow, I would face the Lord and Lady Tapar with my associates and we would win back this land.

***

Somewhere around nine o’clock in the morning, I was awakened from my slumber by the noises of laughter below me. I lay there in the bed for a few moments as I glanced around my room, now lit by the sunlight streaming in through the small window above my bed.

From the noises coming downstairs, the Three Goblets was obviously a very popular place for breakfast. While there really wasn’t any reason for me to get up at the moment, I wanted to try and solve my problems with Talissa. I felt so horrible that she seemed to have lost all hope of her restoration to her previous form.

I rose from my bed and donned my robe and threw on my sword belt. I had left my armor with my steed as I hadn’t wanted to be bogged down during my trip. The armor I had been using had been a reward from an Elvish smithy up north several weeks ago, enchanted glass armor. It was quite rare and I had to admit that I enjoyed the wondrous stares that I received as I walked by in it.

However, when it was not needed, it was packed safely in my steed’s saddlebags. And for more normal functions, I wore my woven robes.

There was a small mirror over the dresser in the corner. I glanced at my reflection for a few moments. To my dismay, I was still looking rather dirty from my trip to Ghanton. However, I had just the spell for that. A twist of the wrist and a bright flash later, I was clean and presentable, ready to meet the Lord and Lady. I fiddled with my dark brown hair for a short time before just letting it fall where it may and combed my dark goatee straight.

Several minutes later, I walked into the very crowded main room of the Three Goblets. I took a seat in the back corner and smiled at a waitress, who motioned that she would be with me in a few moments. I glanced around the busy room for Talissa and finally spotted her behind the bar, working like a madwoman to keep up with her morning rush.

She must have had special help come in for the meal times, because there were three waitresses scrambling around the room, trying to keep up with the constant orders of food and drink.

When my waitress came up to me and smiled, I asked her, “Is it always this busy in here?”

“Talissa runs a good business,” she said as she set down several utensils and a cup of juice. “Every meal time it is just this crowded or worse.”

“Must be some kitchen staff,” I commented as I glanced around at the fine-looking dishes before the hungry patrons.

“She has several fine cooks and a culinary sorcerer in her employ,” she said.

“A culinary sorcerer,” I said, impressed. “That speaks well to her business sense.”

When the woman asked me for my order, I asked for a simple dish of chicken eggs and bacon. She was only too happy to oblige and went over to turn in my order to the kitchen.

As I looked through the throng of people, I was impressed. If I had gone through what Talissa had, I doubt I could have handled it this well. She had almost everything stripped from her, her magic, her battle skills, even her gender, and she had fought to retain some manner of living. And from the look on the people’s faces, she was doing a wonderful job.

I wondered if once I conquered Ballan and the rest of the Rainfall Cult, she would want to be transformed back. She would probably want to be freed of the curse that took her every full moon, but the life she was now leading was not a bad one and it looked like it was quite profitable.

My musings were interrupted by the opening of the door. I grinned when I saw the two individuals who had joined the throbbing crowd.

“Meghalen! Xhaiden!” I cried out and waved.

The two men heard my shout, grinned and came to join me at my table. After a warm welcome, the warrior and archer sat down. Meghalen’s heavy steel armor banged loudly against the chair beneath him, while Xhaiden’s soft leather armor creaked slightly.

“I see you got my message, my friends,” I said warmly.

“When have we ever refused you, Ther?” the burly Meghalen said heartily. “And after you told us the challenge that awaits us, we could not resist.”

“So what more information do you have regarding this cult?” the Elvin Xhaiden asked softly, his purple eyes glistening in the candlelight of the table.

“Not much,” I said quietly. “From what I have been able to gather, they possess the power of transfiguration and mental control.”

“Impressive,” Meghalen said as he scratched the red stubble on his chin that he had for as long as I could remember. “I’ve never gone against someone like that before.”

“In fact, I have it on good authority that they have conquered many,” I said. “At the end of the road, there is a brothel that houses the people they have transformed.”

“A brothel?” Xhaiden said quizzically. “Why would the victims of this cult be in a brothel?”

I took a deep breath. I wondered if I should tell them about Talissa, but I felt it would be wrong. She had told me her secret in an attempt to dissuade me from my path and I was not sure if her true identity was common knowledge. I had certainly thought that Talis had simply disappeared some years back. But they needed to know the full extent of the Rainfall Cult’s powers, so I decided to tell them without mentioning Talissa’s name.

“Apparently, the cult, led by a man named Ballan, transforms those who challenge him into harlots without a thought in their head.”

“That doesn’t sound so bad!” thundered Meghalen. When both Xhaiden and I glared at him, he held up his hands. “I was just kidding, friends.”

“It’s not a laughing matter,” I said. “I’ve spoke to another victim who was luckier than most. He was once a powerful mage and now has been stripped of his skill in battle, his abilities for magic and his very gender.”

“Gods,” Xhaiden breathed. “How is such a thing even possible?”

“I do not know,” I said truthfully. “But I intent to find out and with you two by my side, we will stop this threat and restore the victims to their true lives!”

“Now that’s what I’m talking about!” roared Meghalen. “It’s been too long since I’ve had a good fight to the death!”

I noticed that several of the other patrons were now starting to glance our way.

“Keep it down, Halen,” I said to my burly friend softly. “I suspect that this is a rather sensitive issue to the members of this town.”

“Do you know of any connection of the cult to Ghanton?” Xhaiden asked. “I find it hard to believe that there could be such a dangerous cult practically on their doorstep and they haven’t tried to do something.”

After a quick glance to verify that the eyes had returned to their own tables, I shrugged. “I suspect that there is more to this than meets the eye. Hopefully, more will be revealed when we speak to Lord and Lady Tapar.”

“When do we see them?” Xhaiden asked.

“I believe they open their court in about an hour or so,” I said.

At that moment, my waitress returned with my meal. It had been a bit of a wait and my stomach had protested, but after seeing the business they were doing, I decided that it wasn’t a problem.

“And what can I get for you two strangers?” the woman asked with a smile–and a wink at Xhaiden, of all people.

My two companions glanced at me. I simply nodded, indicating that I would happily cover their meals. Meghalen ordered a gigantic breakfast of eggs, bacon and two ham steaks–rather typical for him. Xhaiden simply ordered a glass of apple juice and some bread. I had always admired him for his good eating habits; it must have come with Elvin metabolism.

Sensing that it would be unwise to discuss our quest any further in the tavern, our conversation moved towards mutual acquaintances and past adventures. But as I listened to Meghalen’s story about single-handedly obliterating an entire legion of vampires–embellished no doubt–my eyes went back to Talissa, still working at the bar. I could not stop thinking about the once great and powerful Talis and what he had become. I didn’t really worry about myself, because I was too confident in my own abilities for that, but I just found the thought of rewriting one’s mind and body so disturbing that it gave me shivers, even in the warm inn.

The threat had to be stopped. There was no question that I would be going into battle this afternoon. I would take the knowledge of this transformation magic from Ballan.

And after that, I would take his head.

***

We finished up our meal in short order and after going back outside to grab one of my steed’s saddlebacks, we went up to my room so I could cast my cleaning spells on my two companions. It was always a good idea to be in the best condition possible when facing royals. Meghalen moaned and groaned for a few minutes about the shiny state of his armor and clothes after I was completed. I don’t think he considered that a warrior should ever be clean from the dirt, blood and grime of battle.

Xhaiden and I chuckled as I donned my own enchanted armor, which sent faint blue prisms of light across the walls of my small bedroom. I made sure that Phoenix, my enchanted mithril long sword, was securely fastened around my waist and my wizard’s staff was on my back. We checked each other’s equipment, much like we had always done before going into battle and verified that everything was secure and in it’s proper place.

“Everybody ready?” I asked with a smile. When my two comrades nodded, I grinned and led the way down the steps and into the main room of the inn. At that moment the room went silent.

We were definitely an impressive sight. My translucent armor shone in the sunlight streaming from the windows, just as did Meghalen’s steel armor. Along with the lithe and powerful Elvin form of Xhaiden to my side, there was little doubt that we were three adventurers on a quest.

And I suspected that the people knew what quest that was.

My eyes met with Talissa for a moment, who simply shook her head in dismay and then turned away.

“Enjoy your meals, friends. And sleep well tonight.” I said to the throng. My pronouncement was met with only silence and a few bowed heads.

And we headed out the door.

Several minutes later, we were inside the impressive Great Hall of Ghanton. I announced my party to the guards, who told us that he would be back shortly to see if the Lord and Lady were ready for us.

I heard the voices coming from the other side of the door that led to the Throne Room. I couldn’t tell what they were saying, but I hoped that we would be allowed access to the court. While there was nothing stopping us from dealing with the threat of the cult by ourselves, a royal blessing was never a bad thing.

In a few moments, the door opened and the royal guard ushered us in. In the middle of the room were two thrones seated quite close to one another. In the larger throne was a stately looking man who looked to be in his mid-forties. His piercing gray eyes looked over my group rapidly, sizing us up. I knew that I was in the presence of a cunning warrior from his knowing gaze. The Lady next to him was both graceful and elegant. Her raven black hair hung around her shoulders like a cape of the finest silk and her brown eyes smiled with her lips when she looked at us. I determined quickly that while her husband was the sword of the Province, she was the heart.

The three of us bowed deeply to the royal court.

“Thank you for taking the time to see us, my Lord and Lady,” I said. “I am called Therobelin. And these are my companions, Xhaiden and Meghalen.”

The Lord simply sat there for a few moments. “I know why you have come here,” he began. “The same reason powerful wizards and warriors have come to this Province for hundreds of years now. You seek to battle the Rainfall Cult.”

“The Lord is wise,” I said. “We seek your blessing as we go into battle.”

“My blessing?” the man said with a chuckle. “If every god in this realm gave his blessing to you, son, I still would not bet on your chances. The Rainfall Cult is powerful, more powerful than you can imagine.”

“With all respect, sir, I can hold my own with any battle.”

“I suspect you could against a warrior or a mage. But these people are far more than warrior or mage. They can tear out your mind and replace it with one that thinks only what they wish you to think. And usually, because of their perverse sense of humor, those thoughts only concern the pleasuring of any man in sight.”

“Sir, I can only guess what having such a great threat on your doorstep has done to your kingdom. I seek to alleviate that threat. I have spoken to several of your townsfolk and they are beaten and afraid.”

“You seek to tell me what my own people feel?” the man said angrily. “How do you think I feel? Our farmers and ranchers go missing for a time then new women appear, attacking the first man they see to sate their lust! Not a single person–man or woman–can leave these walls without fear that they might join those in the brothel.”

“Then let us put an end to this!” I said. “Sire, I swear that I will destroy these fools and bring the head of their leader back as proof.”

The man shook his head, even as he stared at me. “While your arrogance is much the same as all the rest who have attempted, I have only before met one other with a similar aura of power around him.”

There was little doubt that he was referring to Talis.

“I have spoken to the one who you speak of my Lord,” I said. “She has given up all hope of ever returning to what she once was. And I knew of the person she was and the thought that such a fine and noble warrior is at such an end boils my blood!”

The Lady suddenly spoke. “I do not believe that is the only reason you do it,” she said.

She stared at me with those brown eyes of hers that bored deep into my soul. I knew I had to speak the truth.

“For many years, my Lady, I have fought across this land and lands like it for justice and peace. It has been a long and hard journey for me. And I am beginning to tire of it.”

“So you seek one more great battle before you depart the battlefield for safer havens?” she asked, knowing what my answer would be.

“Indeed,” I said heavily, ignoring the stares of my companions. “I have known of the problem with Ghanton for many years as well. But I have never had the courage to come and try to face it. And now as I near the end of my glory days, I realize that if I can make this my crowning achievement, the liberations of this town and this land from the threat, then I can find myself a wife and raise a family, happy that I know I did well by the people and the gods.”

The Lord and Lady looked at each other for a moment.

Then the Lord spoke once more. “I have heard that desire before, son. From the one who was like you. And while I still think it foolish, I do grant my blessing for you to go forth and do battle. May you fare better than the one who preceded you.”

I bowed humbly. “Thank you, my Lord and Lady. I shall endeavor not to disappoint you or your people.”

The man only nodded with a hint of sadness.

And we were ushered out of the Great Hall.

When we were once more outside, I looked up into the sky and saw the storm clouds building. There was small sparks of lighting flashing between the dark and ominous forms in the sky. However, I did not worry.

“Did you really mean what you said about retirement?” Meghalen said. “You? Of all people?”

“Yes,” I said sincerely. “This is to be my last quest. I have been offered a position at the Academy of Wizardry in the Imperial City and I have accepted. I am to start in two weeks.”

“I worry for the fate of the land if you retire to a desk,” Xhaiden said.

“Bah,” I scoffed. “There are plenty more to continue my work, such as you two. You will do well, my friends.”

We began walking towards the city gate.

“Do you think the Rainfall Cult is really the danger that these townspeople think it is?” Xhaiden asked.

“Part of me wants to believe that they are simply afraid, but I know that this threat has been around for hundreds of years,” I said. “I suspect that the battle ahead will be long and hard. We might not come back the same people we once were.”

“Let them try to make me into some sort of harlot!” Meghalen sneered. “I’ll teach them the error of their ways.”

“Indeed,” I said. “We should be wary. We first must scout the enemy position. We need a better idea of what we are dealing with.”

I grabbed my horse from the stable, as did Xhaiden and Meghalen. As the gate guard let us out, we saluted the man with our weapons. We mounted our steeds and stood there, looking into the Talon Forest where the Rainfall Cult dwelt.

“We go forth into battle my friends,” I said. “Let us ride.”

And as we kicked our steeds, they leapt forward, hooves beating on the ground, sending us to our destiny.

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting Beginning

Interesting beginning, I'll continue reading - consider me hooked ^^

A good start.

A good start.