Rising Dawn Chapter 9

Printer-friendly version


Rising Dawn

Chapter 9 - Ah, Mum

 
We pull up outside the house, it is then we both look at each other when we see that mums car is parked in the driveway.

At the same time we voice out.

"Bugger"

"Dawn I did not expect you to say that."

"Well you have swore quite frequently."

"Good Point."

"So what is the plan of action now, Mary-Ann."

"Hmm, well it is not a good idea for you to teleport into the house, cause how do we explain that you where home all of the time. When I am not supposed to leave you alone."

"Good Point, What about me being like this to get used my costume."

"Hmm, that could work. Its Confidence exercise for the 'Soul Syncho' costume."

"Cool, So Shall we."

We both get out the car, I grab my bag with the costume in it.

"You think this be a good time to say that, I feel that I am a Girl not a Boy."

"Yeah, Plus I think with what you are wearing will make mum's mind up, do not forget she already knows about you being Dawn but wants you to tell her."

"Yeah, I do remember you telling me that. But what about me being Soul Syncho."

"Hmm that is the tougher one."

"So wait till it needs to be said thou."

"Yeah."

Sister locks her car up and we head towards the front door. We then open the front door.

There standing half-way down the stairs, is Mum.

"Mum."

"Daughters, you better come in."

We step in and Mary-Ann closes the door.

"So where did you and Mary-Ann go today."

"We went up-town to get the stuff needed for my costume for the Halloween party I should be going to."

"So I accompanied my sister here so she could get a lift to the local mall and be there to protect her if need be."

I laugh in my head at sentence.

"So, why do I both of my daughters here."

"Well, Mary-Ann and me thought that it was a good idea that I should be dressed like this, so I get used to it when I wear my costume."

"Well what do I call you then."

"Dawn, Mummy."

"Well it seems I might of lost a son and gained a daughter."

"I am still here mummy."

"Dawn, you have never been my son for a long time, you have been my daughter. I think Mary-Ann figured that one out earlier on."

"Yeah I did."

"So Dawn, want to be my Daughter."

"Yes, Mummy it would make more than proud to be your daughter."

Then I Grip my Stomach and collapse on the floor.


Sorry it took so long for this chapter.

Please leave comments and also if there are any glaring spelling errors or html coding errors please comment as well, heres the next chapter title -

Chapter 10 - Soul Heart

up
83 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Rising Dawn Chapter 9

Will be interesting to see why Dawn collapsed.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine