A Mother's Touch

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Another BigCloset TopShelf story. This one by Allie Elle.

Kindly Edited By Holly Logan

Rating: *G* Written: *08/29/2004* Complete: *yes*

Billy was a normal boy, or so it seemed. Behind his eyes though, there raged a battle, and slowly the conflict was eased by his mothers touch.

Story:

Story:

A MOTHER'S TOUCH

A story by Allie Elle.

Billy stood there, hands on his hips, looking down with a sneer on his face at his defeated opponent as he wiped the blood from under his nose. He was a short boy, only with what could be called a pretty face, and he was tapping his foot. His opponent was Sean Willis from down the street, and the two eight year old boys had been fighting for over ten minutes. Billy had a temper, and he did not know why, but he was subject to mood swings, and would lash out after only one word being said. He was not well liked in the neighbourhood, so he was used to people thinking the worst of him.

He looked at the rest of the kids and smiled that cold smile of his as he looked at them ... "Okay so who's next?"

As he stood there his hands on his hips, a small boy no older than five walked up and kicked him in the shin. "Why you little twerp! I'll teach you!" He started to pummel the kid, his face red with fury until his mom came running down the street.

"William Davies, you stop that this instant!!!!!!!" Billy's mom grabbed him by the ear and marched him away. Mrs Davies looked back at what her son had done, and cursed the day she had married the boy's father. To Mister Davies, such behaviour was allowed, as it proved his son was not a sissy.

Mrs Davies dragged her son back to the house, looking down at him with a look of disgust on her face . Billy was worried, for he had never seen his mom as mad as she seemed at that particular moment. She dragged him upstairs, threw him in his room, and went downstairs to wait for his father to come home.

A short while later, the front door slammed. Mr Davies had returned from his job. Sylvia Davies stood looking at her husband, her lips curled into a snarl. She placed a case of his clothes at his feet and pointed to the door.

Upstairs in his room, Billy had reached under his bed and pulled out the doll he had hidden there along with a pack of pills. He may have been a moody boy, but he wasn't dumb. He knew exactly what he had in his cache. The pills were hormones and he looked at them as he swallowed , he knew what it was what he wanted but it was something he still wanted as a boy. His violent moods came from the conflict inside of him. He viewed girls as soft and sissy and he wanted to be tough. yet he also wanted to be a girl, too. He wanted to skip, and play dolls, and do girl’s sports, and look pretty, he wanted to go to his prom in a dress, and have a good looking boy on his arm.

He looked at the pills and the doll, and in a fit of rage threw the pills across his room. He knew his temper came from the fact that his body did not match how he viewed himself. He pulled out a set of photographs; they were images of girls in Sunday church dresses, skipping on a rope, having fun.

He listened hard, and heard the front door slammed He could hear his mom sitting on the stairs, crying. He opened his bedroom door, not realising that he was still clutching the doll tightly, as he walked down to where his mom was sitting on the bottom stair, her head in her hands.

Sylvia looked up at her son, and frowned as she saw the doll in his hand. She looked closely and suddenly realized his movements were similar to that of a girl. He was holding his hands away from his body and was shuffling his feet as his mom looked at him. She looked a little shocked as she saw the doll in her sons hand, and cleared her throat.

"Billy ,what are you doing with that doll?" she asked gently, not wishing to anger her son.

"Nuffin. Just took it from a girl today. She was annoying me!" Billy looked down, trying to hide his blush as he lied to his mother.

It was forgotten, as Sylvia took her son into the lounge and sat him on the sofa with a gentle push to his shoulder. Billy was worried as he looked at his mothers face, and saw the tracks of tears there. He sat there, feeling small, as he looked up at her. She looked lost as she paced around the room, wringing a handkerchief through her hands. As she reached the area of floor in front of the sofa where Billy was sitting, she looked at him and broke down in tears again. She sent him to bed without explaining anything, then just sat in a chair in the lounge, looking lost.

Part 2: It all comes out.

The following morning, Billy was feeling tired, and just lounged about in his bedroom for most of the morning. Sylvia, having had enough of him under her feet, shooed him out of the house to play in the backyard. Racheal, the six year old girl next door was also playing out in her yard having a doll’s tea party. Billy was feeling bored as he stood by the fence. and watched as she played with her dolls, feeling jealous of her fun. He decided to climb over the fence to see if he could join in, or maybe ruin her fun, but as he did so, he caught sight of the dress she was wearing. His heart increased its pace and as he thought, ‘It’s so pretty,’ she looked up at him and smiled.

"Hi, wanna play dress up?" the girl asked with a smile.

Billy was pretty bored, and this action by someone who was not really afraid of him surprised him, and he was speechless for a few moments, and just stood there with a silly grin on his face. Finally, he nodded and climbed over the fence into his next door neighbour's garden.
The girl smiled and took his hand, gently leading him towards the house. Sylvia was watching from her garden and the girl's mother was watching from her kitchen. She wondered what her daughter was up to, with the local boy who was known to be a bully.

Samantha Dewlish was a confident little girl for a five year old. She could feel that Billy's main problem was he was stuck between two people. That was what she thought, anyway, with the deep conviction of a child.

Shouting through to her mom that she had got a friend to play dress up, she led Billy up to her room. As the boy followed her into her haven, his jaw dropped, the room was so well decorated and tidy. He was jealous of her, but he thought she would not like doing stuff like baseball and climbing trees. He was surprised when he saw some baseball posters and jeans scattered on the bottom of an open closet.

"Let's get started, Billy," Samantha stated.

A short while later, Billy was dressed from the skin out in a pretty party dress, frilly panties, a petticoat, ankle socks and a pair of pink Mary Janes to match the dress. He spent about three hours playing with Samantha and was enjoying himself, finding that he was happy for the first time in his young life.

When his mom shouted over the garden fence, Billy looked round for his clothes. Samantha just smiled, took his hand, and led him out of the house. He dragged his feet, wondering why his new friend was trying to make him go outside in a dress.

They reached the garden and saw his mom talking to Samantha's mom over the fence.

Sylvia’s jaw dropped. Her son looked like a proper girl, and his actions looked natural. She began to realise that his violence came as he tried to prove he was not a sissy. Sylvia waved the children over to her, lifted Billy back over the fence and led him inside for his dinner. After they had eaten, Billy did not rush upstairs to his room, but sat in the lounge with his legs together and his hands holding the skirt of his dress down.

"Mommy?" he asked slowly.

"Yes, Honey?" Sylvia could not remember the last time her child had called her mommy, or that she had called him honey.

Suddenly, Billy ran upstairs and came down with the pills and the doll. In a halting voice he described the best he could, how he felt wearing the dress. He also told her how he got hold of the pills and what they were.

For a short while Sylvia did not say any thing, but just sat on the sofa. Looking over, she saw her child crying and reached a gentle arm around the shaking shoulders. She smoothed the long blonde hair back and thought. She knew her child was suffering inside, and she really could not work out what she should do, so she sent Billy to bed, but this night she did not let him get ready himself, but ran his bath and washed him, then found one of her old nightshirts with a cartoon character on it, slipped it on him before she tucked him in.

The following morning Billy woke up and smiled when he realised he was still dressed like a girl as he went down stairs. The night shirt was almost too big, and he felt he was still playing dress up. When he reached the kitchen his mom was in the phone. He saw a dress and more clothes.

Sylvia smiled and pointed to the clothes , which Billy saw was a play dress, a jumper in style. when she got off the phone, they had a good talk and they decided that Billy was to continue dressing as a girl, and they were to go and see the doctor and go shopping.

Sylvia was surprised by how girly Billy was. Then she saw him writing something in a note book and she saw she had changed her name slightly, to Billie.

Billie smiled, and became even happier when she found she could still play baseball, though only softball the next season. She continued becoming more girly, and became good friends with Samantha and helped the younger girl. After two years in school dressing as a girl, the teachers saw an improvement in her grades and behaviour. That was when the doctors decided to start the treatments for her to become a full girl, and she was finally completely happy.

Epilogue:

As the years passed, Billie became a good looking girl and at her high school prom was escorted by the captain of the school baseball team. After she walked into the prom hall dressed in a shimmering white prom dress, she was voted prom queen and danced the night away. The upshot was that the prom king was Sean, and after a few dances she felt her self becoming attached to him. They were to attend the same college after graduation and became a couple. Two years after their final graduation, they married. Samantha was a bridesmaid and Billie's mother stood next to her daughter, smiling and crying.

A year after that they were passed to adopt and adopted three children, two girls and a boy. They had a loving family and Billie worked as a counsellor for transgendered children. She soon had a thriving practice and was well respected. She was also a daemon softball player and enjoyed putting on a pair of jeans and climbing trees with her children.

Just because she was a girl, she didn’t let it didn't restrict what she did. Her children loved her and knew she was a special person. As she looked back on her life, she realized how special her life had become, and how truly happy she was being that woman she had first dreamed of being so long ago.

The end

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
146 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

i am thinking about writing more on a mothers touch

i am thinking when a couple more projects have ended on returning to this miniverse and following through the schoolong and the changes basicaly a return to life

hugs from the princess of prose

to hug is to be and to be is to be hugged

view the world through the eyes of a child and relearn the wonder and love

Allie elle loved and cared for and resident of the kids camp full time

Helen of Troy ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... may have started a war, but Samantha ended one ... and with no weapon other than a pretty dress! This could also have been titled, "A Child's Wisdom"
Very Sweet. Congrats Allie.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Never underestimate the power

Aljan Darkmoon's picture

of a big bright pretty bouffant dress…and black patent stiletto heels. With these weapons, a smile, and boundless energy, an otherwise ordinary appearing saleswoman used to dominate the floor. The only reason us guys in our stupid coats and “stripes” (ties) got a chance to sell anything at all was because we were fortunate enough to have more than one person at a time enter the store. This was a real-life Nena story, with me stuck playing Chris full time (the other guys, too, but they didn’t even know it).

Allie, I'm with Jezzi and Rac

Allie, I'm with Jezzi and Rachel, this is a very sweet story. I would have liked to see Billie's first week at school tho, and how he handled himself, and then the epilog. But this story is very sweet. Thank you for sharing.

With super love & big as the sky hugs
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."