In the Freezer - Part 2

Printer-friendly version

SYNOPSIS: Nigel, and his wife, Angela, are happy to offer a temporary UK home to Nigel's Aunt Nancy, following the death of her rich husband Frank in Australia. On their first evening together, they are absolutely delighted when Nancy signs her will leaving all her fortunes to them when she dies. But wills have to be properly witnessed, and with Nancy's premature departure, someone has to witness her signature. Although the family resemblance is fortuitous, Nigel has reservations about the whole scheme. With just cause, it would appear.

This story is complete but will be released in three parts at daily intervals.

AUTHORS NOTE: Like many of my stories, this is a light-hearted romp which I hope you will enjoy. But it does contain adult themes such as (and the more sensitive readers may wish to close their eyes whilst reading the next 17 words): crossdressing, sex with multiple partners of both genders, illegal acts, getting drunk, humour and extra marital sex. (If you've had your eyes closed, you may now open them.) So if reading material containing those subjects is either illegal or not to your taste (or if you've had your eyes closed), then please do not do it - or at least, don't moan about it afterwards.

IN THE FREEZER - PART 2
by Charlotte Dickles

CHAPTER 3 - SATURDAY NIGHT & SUNDAY MORNING

Angela had always taken forever to get dressed for dinner, but in the past I'd never realised just why. It took even longer now there were two women, and one of them didn't have a clue. Firstly, there was all the bathing, rubbing in cream and checking for any hairs not ripped from my skin last night - and there were a few which Angela energetically attacked with a pair of tweezers. Then we had to select the gown for the evening.

I hadn't really noticed the items Nancy had bought from the dress shop on that first day - only the size of the bill - but there wasn't a single dress which didn't expose Nancy's (ie my) boobs to the full.

"See what I mean about Nancy's agenda?" Angela said. "All you have to do is sit back in your seat and let these dresses - and your tits - do the work for you."

How easy it was for the woman, I realised. Just push out your tits and all the blokes come chasing after you.

"In any case," Angela said, "exposing your boobs proves more thoroughly than any other way that you are completely woman."

I'd pretty well come to the same conclusion; in for a penny, in for a pound. I shrugged. "Okay, let's get on with it."

I'd have grabbed the first dress on the rail, but of course, Angela had to agonise over every one. Would this one clash with the colour scheme in the dining room? Would that one merge with her own attire? After absolutely ages, we decided on a lemon-coloured dress, with a full skirt that had a slightly more respectable neckline than the others, but not by much.

"My dress is not too dissimilar, only it's a peach colour," Angela said. "I think we'll go together nicely." She looked at her watch. "Come on, we have to get on with the preparation for dinner."

"Angela," I said, "there's another side to preparing to meet people which I never thought about until we met those guys downstairs. I know hardly anything about Nancy. For example, where was her farm in Australia? You suggested just now that it was near Adelaide."

"Haven't got a clue," she said. "The important point is not to get trapped into revealing things about yourself. Tell them you've just lost your husband, so you'd really rather not talk about that part of your life - ie the last thirty years. If they push it, you can even get mellow, start talking about your poor husband, what a noble man he was (although Nancy suggested he was an absolute shit with a willy the size of a worm). You could even start weeping a bit and then say you're going to retire to your room.

"Once men realise that asking you about your personal life is a total turn-off, they'll keep well clear. But regard the weeping as the ultimate deterrent. Don't use it if you can help; otherwise they'll remember you as being extremely upset over your husband's death, which is definitely not what Nancy was indicating."

"Did he really?" I asked.

"What?"

"Have a willy the size of a worm?"

Angela shrugged. "I don't know. It's what Nancy said when we were shopping."

"How come women always go into intimate personal details within five minutes of meeting each other?" I asked. "I would never talk about your personal details to anyone else." Another thought struck me. "What did you say about me?"

Angela smiled. "I agree with you, actually. She was far too intimate, far too quickly. So, I just made it up. I said you had tackle the size of a bull's, and you went about sex as though you were in a china shop. I thought it was quite a witty response."

A witty response with unintended consequences. No wonder Nancy had snared me in her trap, and told me to shag her like a bull in a china shop!

All this time, Angela had been working on making-up my face. Now she threw the wig over my head, adjusted it ad infinitum, and then told me to face the mirror and see the result.

Wow! I'd have fucked myself without a moment's hesitation. I was still only dressed in bra and knickers, with my grapefruit-sized tits pushing so nicely out of the bra, and down below, the flesh flowed around my rounded hips. Angela had cleverly used make-up to the opposite effect of the norm - she'd made me look older - and with the Joan Collins hair framing my face, I didn't recognise it as my own. I looked one hell of a fuckable woman.

"I'm sorry you have to be so overweight," Angela said, "but I'm afraid you'll just have to grin and bear it. Some men have such bad taste, I'm certain there'll be plenty of takers for you during the week."

Poor Angela, I thought. She still doesn't understand what makes women attractive to men. On the other hand, I hadn't a clue what made men attractive to women, so I guess I had better shut up.

***

Dinner was really great. Superb menu, exquisitely cooked food and all delightfully served. Nothing was too much trouble for the waiters, and as the meal progressed, I realised how well Angela's new dress suited her, with her boobs pushing out almost as much as mine and I started to feel very randy.

I tried not to show it, since I was now Nancy, and Nancy would not have looked at Angela in the same way. Instead, I chatted wildly about all kinds of stupid things: planning the events for the week (including shopping!); asking about many of the technicalities of make-up, which were a complete mystery; and even co-operating with Angela when she started talking about the eligible males (ie for sex - not marriage) in the dining room.

After all, I reasoned, once I had a bit more confidence I could flirt dreadfully. That didn't mean I had to have sex with them. I was a woman, after all, and that's exactly what we women did all the time. Well, not all the time because otherwise the human race would have ceased to exist, but you get my meaning.

As we were waiting to order coffee, I had a quick glance around to make certain there wasn't a waiter within hearing distance, and said, "This may not be what the other Nancy might have said, but this one wants to take you to bed and make passionate love to you."

Angela looked a bit startled and went red in the face, and then said, "There's no reason why the other Nancy wouldn't have said that. I thought I told you that Nancy was bi-sexual. She liked women as well as men."

"You didn't tell me that."

"Oh, didn't I? I meant to."

When you know a person really well, you can often instinctively tell when they aren't telling the whole truth. Angela's casual, "Oh didn't I?" screamed that the words had been rehearsed ten times over.

I thought a little, and then said, "She said at the airport how beautiful you were."

"Yes, she did."

"And then the pair of you went off buying clothes together."

"Yes."

"She bought you a dress."

"Yes, it's the one I'm wearing tonight."

I looked at it again. "It's very beautiful, but I've said that already. It must have cost a lot of money."

"Yes." Then, "Six hundred and eighty pounds."

I silently whistled. The kind of money I'd never been able to give her to spend on a dress.

"She said we should all be good friends, and that's what friends are for."

I nodded.

"And that she thought I was very beautiful and that I should have beautiful clothes. And that she gave beautiful things to her beautiful friends. And that she was thinking of willing us all her money when she died. When she came out with the will at dinner, I was just so overjoyed."

"And the two of you went off to bed together, well before me," I added, with deliberate innuendo.

She took it straight. "Yes." Another pause, whilst she looked at my face, then she obviously made up her mind. She took a deep breath. "I was feeling incredibly sleepy, and I got into bed and that's when Nancy came into our bedroom and sat on the bed."

"Go on."

"She slipped her nightdress down her arms and asked me if I thought her breasts were nice. I said I thought they were fantastic. They were too; but then we know why. That's when she asked if I would suckle them, like the baby she never had.

"Well, I felt very indebted about the will and the dress and everything, and I felt really drowsy. Comforting her like that really seemed no great shakes, so it seemed simplest to do as she asked. Within seconds of my suckling her left breast, she had a mini-orgasm."

Angela's face, which had been so serious until now, broke into a huge grin. "I'd never given a woman an orgasm before," she continued, "and I was so proud of myself that almost without thinking I suckled her other breast, and she had a much bigger orgasm. Of course, I realise now she had the setting on her Bustlet turned right up, but I didn't know that then. She seemed so thankful for my giving her an orgasm, that I let her kiss my pussy." On her face was a look which was a combination of both guilt and excitement.

"Nigel, I thought you were half decent at kissing pussy, but she was better. She brought me to a climax in about twenty seconds. I'd never before experienced anything like it. One minute, I was sitting up in bed, feeling incredibly embarrassed because your Aunt Nancy had her head between my legs - the next I was writhing in the throes of a fantastic climax.

"It lasted about five incredible minutes, then we heard you coming up the stairs and she darted out the room back to hers. I must have dropped off to sleep at that point because I don't remember anything until the next morning, when I took in her tea, and she was dead. But she still had that happy smile on her face which I can remember beaming at me from between my legs."

She turned tearfully to me. "Nigel - shit, I shouldn't call you that - do you think I killed her - you know, with that fault on her Bustlet - by licking her nipples to hard, or by catching her with my teeth, or something like that?"

I suppose that could have been the time when I owned up to the events that had happened subsequently, but I had too much sense. It was one thing for my wife to confess to lesbian sex with my aunt; quite another if I confessed to heterosexual sex with her.

So, I simply said, "I'm quite certain that if it was anything you'd done, she'd have immediately experienced the effects and she'd have collapsed there and then. As it is, I think you can be absolutely certain it was nothing of your doing."

"Oh Nigel - sorry Nancy - I've just confessed to having sex with someone else, and you're so nice about it, and totally supportive." She gave me such a smile. "Look Nancy, I know it's still only fairly early, but why don't we skip coffee and go upstairs now. I've got a little surprise for you."

***

Well, that set me thinking. It sounded more than loaning me her vibrator. Had she found some way to extract my dick from its glued-in position inside the Hiplet, and was going to give it a nice big jolly? Certainly, she had gone into a little huddle with Toni after she had explained that the Hiplet would be stuck on me for the next two weeks.

But funnily enough, I'd got into the spirit of being a woman. Somehow, I felt that reverting to maleness in our bedroom would be a cop-out. On the other hand, I was a male inside, and if Angela presented herself on a plate, I was hardly going to refuse. Just as I hadn't refused when Nancy had seduced me.

I noticed as we waited for the lift, Angela was impatient to get upstairs; standing on first one foot then shifting her weight to the other, almost as though she was going to wet herself with excitement. That, in itself, was strange. After we'd settled into the norm of married life, Angela had usually been a cooperative partner, seemingly enjoying the experience, but she had never been the one to instigate the action, in the way that Nancy had on Thursday evening.

Unfortunately, some other guests joined us as we waited for the lift, so we couldn't talk to each other on the ride up to our floor. However, as soon as we'd got out of the lift, Angela grabbed me by the hand and pulled me along the corridor to our room.

"Wow. What's got into you, all of a sudden?"

She looked over her shoulder at me, gave me a wink - a wink! Angela never gave winks - and said, "You'll see," and then seemed to drag me even faster along the corridor. Of course, she was used to high heels, but I felt that any moment I was going to land flat on my face, and then where would our illusion be?

However, we reached our suite without incident, and as soon as she pulled me inside, and closed the door, she stood with her back to it (almost as though to prevent me escaping!) and said, "I talked with Toni about your not being able to have sex, and she said there was a simple solution."

There! Wasn't that exactly as I'd predicted?

I started to lift my skirts to get at my Hiplet. "Well that's great. How do I get out of this Hiplet?"

"You don't."

I stared at her. "I don't? But you said..."

"Toni's solution was chick with dick."

"What?"

"Chick with dick. You know, people whom to all intents and purposes look like a woman, except in one vital respect - they have a dick. I think you get a lot of them in the Far East."

I let my skirts fall back to the ground. "But how does that help me?"

Angela dropped her hands to her own skirt and started to lift it. As I'd said previously, we both had similar shaped dresses, with a full skirt which needed a crinoline underneath. As Angela lifted the skirt higher and higher, she exposed her stocking tops and suspenders, and the bare flesh between stocking tops and...

"Oh my God!"

She pulled the skirt right up now, so it was level with her tits and I could have an unrestricted view. It was easy to see why Angela had chosen a dress that needed a crinoline. It was also easy to see why she wasn't wearing panties. For her panties would never have fitted over the grotesque monstrosity sitting at the top of her legs - an absolutely enormous penis, with blue veins running up the side, and an even larger, purple, shiny knob.

"It's obscene! It's hideous! It's..."

"A cock. The kind of thing that men stick inside women all the time."

"But... But... It's huge!"

Angela smiled. "Well, it is bigger than yours, darling, but I wouldn't get a complex over it."

"But... what are you going to do with it?"

"Can't you guess?"

"No way! Absolutely, no way!"

"Why not?"

"Because..." Her question threw me. Why not? Wasn't it obvious?

"It's far too big. It would never fit inside my vagina."

Angela smiled. "That was the reason why Toni suggested I get the Large size strap-on penis rather than the Extra-Large..."

"Extra-Large!"

"...which would never penetrate the vagina on the Hiplet. The Large is alright with a bit of a push. When I explained to her that you'd got to put yourself around a bit, she thought it a good idea to practice with me first, and then you'd know the limit of what you can take. If you do meet any men with pricks bigger than this, you'll just have to cry-off full sex, and give them a blow job, or something."

"Pricks bigger than that? You don't get pricks bigger than that."

"Oh, are you the world's expert on pricks?"

"Well, no, but..."

"Do you remember Paul, who I was dating when I met you?"

I wrinkled my forehead; I'd been really taken with Angela and hadn't really noticed who she was with. A vague memory returned. "You mean that little squirt?"

Angela smirked. "I can tell you that 'Little Squirt' was a description that definitely could not be applied to Paul."

"You're not telling me his prick was bigger than that thing..." My words died out as Angela nodded. "But he was such a tiny guy..."

"He wasn't tiny where it mattered. Why do you think he had so many girl-friends?"

Why did I feel so insanely jealous? "But you chose me in place of him."

"Exactly. Because actually taking something this big inside you is quite painful, and you get to worry that your vagina will be terribly stretched, and never recover. When I met you, sex became pleasant again."

"So you opted for me because of the good sex?" Well that rather mollified what she had just told me?

"Well not really. More attractive was the size of your bank balance before we took on the mortgage."

"Oh."

"Look Nancy, never mind the days of pre-history. Nigel and Angela are a great couple. But Nigel's not here now, and Nancy is. We have some serious rehearsals to do to make certain you can cope with the part."

The theory was fine, but the practice? To be honest, the sight of that enormous prick had terrified me; it was like nothing I'd ever before seen at first hand, and the very thought of it even getting close to me was horrific. Alright, I knew it was going into my Hiplet, which had been specially designed to take such a monster, but it might touch my leg on the way in. I gave a little shudder. No, I really did not want to even contemplate that tonight.

She may have wanted fun but, to be honest, I was still smarting that even before we'd met she'd been having fun with Paul, with a monster even bigger than the one she sported now. I know it sounds unfair, but I felt betrayed by that; what must she have felt when we went to bed for the first time and there was a prick, half the size of the one she'd last had inside her, without the horrible blue veins and huge purple head. No wonder she'd been incredibly turned-on now by this prick. Well sod her!

"I suppose it could be fun," I said, "but... well it seems a bit mechanical, and it's not as if we're going to particularly enjoy it, are we? I mean, it's not real sex, is it?"

"Look," Angela said, "When her assistant fitted me out with this, she didn't say that the thing had a mind of its own. It was fine, this evening, until we started talking about Nancy coming into my bed - then suddenly I got a hard-on like a flag-pole, and it's been like it since. The problem is - well, I suppose it's not a problem really - that it's not just an external appliance, it fits inside me as well. As soon as it went erect, it's been nuzzling against my clit every time I move, and driving me wild. I really need to have sex with you. Like... desperately; really, really desp..."

Just as I was on the point of relenting, having been in that position of need many times before, she broke off in mid-flight - as though she'd suddenly thought of something important. Then she continued, "Of course! How stupid of me. I'll go and get it."

She went darting off into the bedroom, and returned a few seconds later with the TV remote control.

I gave a sigh of relief. "That's a good idea. You can watch TV instead, and the erection will probably disappear."

"Don't be stupid. This isn't the remote from the TV." Instead of pointing it at the TV, she pointed it towards me and pressed the red button.

Ping! My nipples went rock-hard and thrust out the material of my dress, as though I'd slipped a couple of pebbles down there.

"I didn't think Toni would have time to demonstrate the remote to you, so I got her assistant to explain it," Angela said. She continued to point the remote at me, and pressed another button.

Zing! Since getting a new Bustlet fitted at Big Busts, my tits had been attractive but comfortably senseless mounds on the front of my chest. Suddenly, they were the most sensitive part of my body. I could feel the material of my dress grazing against them, as they wobbled in rhythm with my breathing. I could even feel my breath on them, just as when Angela had blown at them, last night.

But instead of it being painful, as it had been last night, it was something gloriously erotic. I needed them to be fondled and stroked and...

" Angela." I gave her my most pleading smile. "Will you suckle my breasts? Please? I really need you to, desperately."

"Well," she said, "that depends whether you want anything else doing afterwards."

***

I certainly did!

I almost tore my dress getting it off, for I desperately needed Angela to suck my breasts. She leapt at me and roughly pulled it down my shoulders, so my arms were trapped but my titties fell free.

Angela lifted her hands to cup my breasts, and gently squeeze them and stroke them, and then, tantalizingly, she let her thumbs brush across my nipples, which made me gasp with excitement.

"Wow," she said. "It was only two days ago I touched another woman's breast for the first time, and now I'm addicted to them."

I was just so grateful to her when she lowered her mouth to my left nipple, and started to suck on it.

"Oh Angela. Yes! Please! Suck them harder! Oh yes!"

Whilst she was sucking on alternate breasts, she pulled my dress down my arms and allowed it to drop to the floor. Then my panties were following. Frustratingly, she stopped her work on my breasts just as I thought I might be about to orgasm, and took me by the hand and led me through to the bedroom and across to the four-poster, where she turned me and made me sit on it.

Again her mouth dropped to my nipples, sucking the one whilst gently kneading the other. She pushed me back on the bed, following me down with her mouth working fantastic things on my nipples, a process which conveniently left her lying between my legs. She grasped me underneath the knees and lifted and separated them, so she could let her mouth attack my pussy.

Alright, I can't deny I'd already had a play around that area, and found it all a bit unresponsive. Yes, there was a hole there into which you could probably stuff a decent sized prick and jiggle it about, but I guessed that would give me little satisfaction. Compared to the erotic feelings I'd got from having my nipples sucked, which I was certain would lead to an orgasm pretty quickly if only Angela would turn her attention back to them, this was going to be a dead loss.

Still, that's the age-old problem we women have; we want men to concentrate on arousing us by sucking our tits, and all anyone with a prick wants to do is to shove it in the hole and spurt semen inside. Still, I thought I ought to go through the motions and make a few realistic groans, just in order to spur Angela on. I suspect that over the years, she had done the same for me many times.

I saw her open mouth and pink tongue moving down between my legs. I'd have to get the timing right. I mustn't moan before she'd licked me; that would give the game away. Perhaps I ought to count to five, just to make...

"A-a-a-h-h-h-h!!!" Now in case you're wondering, that was a genuine cry. It was impossible to describe the wonderful feeling that started in my groin, and sent blood surging through every part of my body.

I didn't know what had happened since I had played with myself earlier that afternoon, but... Yes I did. Angela had used the remote to up the sensitivity on my breasts; and it had also worked on my Hiplet. I could feel Angela's tongue flicking along one lip of my pussy, and then working its way back again, but not quite touching the spot I wanted her to.

"O-o-o-h-h-h!" Well she touched it then.

"J-e-e-e-e-e-e-z!" And again.

Hell, this was sex with a difference! Like nothing I'd had...

"U-u-u-u-g-h!" ...before in my entire...

"C-h-r-i-s-t!" ...life. What had I been missing?

I knew my orgasm was approaching; I could feel it building up inside; all my nerves were singing tales of joy to me. Yes, I was almost there; almost...

"Can we try to get my cock inside, now? I am really so desperate." Angela had withdrawn her wonderful mouth and was moving her body up, and positioning her gigantic prick near my crack. I couldn't see it from where I was but it seemed incredible that something that size could fit inside the hole I'd explored earlier. I wondered whether I'd have any feeling as it went in.

Then the monster bumped into me, somewhere between pussy and arsehole, and started pushing hard, as though trying to dig a new hole.

"Oh shit, that hurts. You're in the wrong place."

"Now you know what it feels like," Angela said. "You've done it to me enough times."

"Yes but... Oh fuck, you're in the right place, and that hurts even more! It's so big. It's very painful. Angela, stop it! I mean that. Stop it now! Oh God, it's really, really excruciating! I can't take it! It's splitting me wide open! A-a-a-h-h... Oh." The latter as Angela's monster prick slid inside the place it was trying to get. I still felt there was a huge beast inside me, but it was no longer trying to rip me apart.

"O-o-o-o-o-h!" That as Angela slid the beast in as far as it would go.

"A-a-a-a-a-h!" as she slid it out again. Then "O-o-o-o-o-h!" "A-a-a-a-a-h!" "O-o-o-o-o-h!" "A-a-a-a-a-h!" "O-o-o-o-o-h!" as she set up a rhythm. Hell, this was better than the real thing. Just the movement of my tits as they joggled in time with Angela was absolute bliss, and the Hipster had obviously been designed to improve on the human anatomy. I was getting rapturous feeling from every stroke of Angela's super cock.

I had my first orgasm about ten seconds later, and Angela rather than letting go with her climax, as I tended to do, she carried on, and on, whilst I wriggled in ecstasy on the end of her cock.

A few seconds after coming down from that orgasm, I went into another, and another, and another. In fact, I lost count of the number of orgasms I actually had, especially as after a while, they all seemed to merge into one long one.

Finally, Angela started building up for her climax. She increased the pace, and worked harder and harder with every thrust. The gentle wobbling of my tits was changed to a violent pitch, backwards and forwards, and that in itself, was so erotic that I had another orgasm on the strength of it.

Then I could feel Angela's hot fluid spurting into me - thrust after thrust after thrust. Even her ejaculation went on far longer than any natural penis could have done. Finally, she was spent.

She slumped on my shoulder, kissed my nipple, and asked, "Was I any good?"

I turned her mouth towards me, kissed her, and said, "Brilliant."

I was about to suggest that we do it all over again, when she reached over, turned out the lights and dropped fast asleep.

***

It must have been about an hour later when I felt a wonderful sensation in my breast. It was almost as if... I woke up.

Angela was kissing my nipple. She smiled at me. "I thought that would wake you," she said. "My cock has gone rock-hard again."

CHAPTER 4 - SUNDAY

By morning, we were both totally shagged out, and I managed to slip away from Angela without waking her. It was about eight-thirty, and I decided I'd have breakfast downstairs.

The very first thing I did was to grab the remote and reset the sensitivity on my tits to... Well, I was going to set it back at Level Zero, where there was no feeling in my boobs whatsoever, but it had felt so nice having those cuddly puppies nestling against me, that I decided to set it at Four. That setting meant that, whilst I wasn't frantically desperate for sex, as I'd been last night when they'd been on Nine, there was plenty of sensitivity there.

So I could feel them joggle as I walked about the room, and when I took a shower and started to soap them, I got a really whizzy feeling all through me; so whizzy that I almost reached for the remote and set them back to Nine, but managed to desist.

After my shower, I took my daily Voice-Changer capsule, slipped on bra and panties, pulled on a skirt and a matching top (another low neckline!), slipped my feet into some sandals and spent about fifteen minutes trying to copy everything Angela had taught me about making up my face to look old. Then I went downstairs.

In the dining room, it was the conventional self-service for the main items, with a waitress called Kerry delivering tea, coffee and toast to the table. She was a pleasant-faced girl, who bade me, "Good Morning," as soon as she saw me, and gave me a joyful smile. It's funny, I conjectured, but a woman would never smile at a man like that, because he would immediately read it as an invitation for sex. How nice that, when we women meet each other, we don't have to worry about those kind of issues.

Kerry took my order for tea and toast, and I went and helped myself to the rest of my breakfast - orange juice and grapefruit. Kerry was back at the table within a few minutes with the tea and toast.

"Is she really your niece?" she enquired with an even wider smile

"Sorry?"

"Sorry, I know that sounded very rude, but I was curious about Mrs Simmons. She's very pretty, isn't she? I wondered whether she was really your niece?"

"Yes, Angela certainly is very pretty, and actually, she's my nephew's wife. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, she's not a blood relative then. No reason for asking. I wondered; that's all.

"By the way," she added, "my close friends call me Kermit."

I gave her another nice smile at the invitation to become a close friend. "That's an unusual nickname. How did you get it?"

"Isn't it obvious?" she asked with an even wider smile.

The only Kermit I knew of was Kermit the Frog, but I didn't like to glance down to check whether she had webbed feet or hands. Instead, I simply smiled back and said, "Nope. You have me completely foxed."

"Kermit the Frog," she said. "What feature do I have that I share with a frog?"

I stared at her closely, and as I did so, she gave a quick glance around the dining room to see if she was being observed by any of the guests. Then she poked out her tongue a little way and flicked it from side to side - then she stuck it out further - and further, pushing it down until she could have touched herself under the chin. Then it all slithered back into her mouth, and she was left with the same smile on her face as when she had started.

It was such an erotic gesture that if my prick had been free I'd have slapped it in front of her and told her to lick - in the middle of the hotel dining room or not. As it was, I merely flushed a bright red and said something like, "I bet an ice-cream wouldn't last for very long with you."

"Nothing can withstand my tongue for very long," she said in an incredibly suggestive way. Then she added: "Do you know Seacombe very well?"

"Not well at all," I said, trying to gather my thoughts and taken aback by the abrupt change of subject. "I was last here with my sister's family thirty years ago. Angela's husband was a little boy then."

"Thirty years ago! Things must have changed a bit since then."

"Well, actually," I said, "I'm surprised how little has changed."

"I was thinking of places like The Spring Lamb. You know about that, do you?"

"No. What is it; a good pub?"

"A good pub? It's the ONLY pub for people like us."

She must have seen the look of incomprehension on my face, for she clarified. "It's a gay bar - there's only one in Seacombe."

"Oh." I said, realisation coursing through my body, "What makes you think I'm gay?"

She blushed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it. It's just that every evening at nine we come around the rooms to turn down the bed-quilts. Naturally, I knocked on your door and as there was no reply, so I used my pass-key to enter the sitting-room."

"Oh."

"The two of you were in the bedroom with the interconnecting door left wide open. You were both having a fantastic time. Naturally, I left the suite straightaway, but it made me feel incredibly horny. It's been far too long since I had a session like that. Obviously, your secret is safe with me because we all have to stick together, don't we? Like I say, I shouldn't have mentioned it and the manager would fire me if he knew I had done. You won't tell anyone, will you? "

"Of course not."

"Do you mind me asking, are you two in a permanent relationship, or are you free spirits?"

"Oh, we're absolutely free spirits." Angela's voice came from over my shoulder, making me jump; I hadn't seen her come up behind me. She smiled back at the beaming Kerry, as she sat down at the table. "Nancy has only been in this country for a few days and we simply kind of hit it off." She looked over at me with affection. "That's right, isn't it, Nancy?"

I took my turn at smiling and nodded. Thankfully, I thought, Angela's sex drive must have abated since last night, as she hadn't immediately tried to fuck me on the breakfast table!

"I thought that might be the case," Kerry said. "You both have all the enthusiasm of being in a fresh relationship. That's really nice. Now, madam, can I take your order for tea, coffee or toast?"

After Kerry had left the table, Angela said, "Nancy, that was brilliant! You said just the right things to enhance your reputation, and I also thought it was really great the way you behaved when Kerry barged into the suite last night. I simply took my lead from you."

My jaw dropped. "You mean that you heard her come in?"

"Of course. You mean that you didn't?"

I shook my head.

"She knocked quite loudly on the sitting-room door," Angela said, "and I'd got my mouth full at the time, so I thought you'd tell her to go away. But instead, you simply kept quiet and let her come in. You even said to me, 'Suckle my tit harder, Angela.'

"When I did," Angela continued, "you went straight into another of your orgasms that was so intense, I thought you were pretending for the maid's benefit, so I threw in a few screams of my own. After about five minutes, perhaps a bit longer, I heard her leave.

"I found the whole voyeurism thing incredibly erotic and my erection came back with a vengeance, so of course, we never got to discussing what the maid must have seen. I'll go and help myself to some breakfast. For some reason I'm feeling extremely hungry."

***

It was only when she came back, I noticed she was wearing her tightly cut jeans.

"You've taken it off," I said, accusingly.

"Taken what off?"

I glanced around to make certain I wasn't going to be overheard. "Your penis. When you said the assistant fitted you with it, I thought you meant it was glued on, just like mine."

"Don't be stupid! I only have one dress suitable for a crinoline, and I can't go around the hotel all week wearing that. And if I wear anything else, it's going to stick out a mile." She grinned. "Well, almost."

"That's not fair you can take yours off!"

"You're being idiotic. You must have realised I couldn't have been wearing it yesterday afternoon. I had these jeans on then. I simply couldn't have a prick semi-permanently stuck on to me - it wouldn't be practical. Or perhaps the reason why you are so upset that I've taken it off," she continued, "was because you enjoyed it so much last night that you want more of it today?"

"Oh, don't be crude," I snapped. (Ouch, that comment had been close to the bone.)

"Because if it is," Angela went on, "we can definitely say that it achieved its objective. Except that you'll have to get your cock from another source now."

"Oh, do you swing both ways?" Kerry interrupted, putting Angela's coffee and toast down on the table.

"We both do," Angela replied. "That's why I married in the first place. But it's good to get away from a husband now and again."

I snorted, and Angela said, "Oh, I'm sorry Nancy. That was in such poor taste. You see," she turned to look up at Kerry, "Nancy lost her husband quite recently."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Kerry said. "I didn't realise." Embarrassed, she went dashing off to tend another table.

***

By the time we'd got back to the suite, our row had mulled. Angela gave me a reconciliatory smile and said, "Do you now agree that sex with men is perfectly feasible."

I smiled wryly back at her. "I think you've proved your point. If I can take a monster like yours inside me, continually for a whole night, without any signs of wear and tear, I think that physically I could cope with a real prick without a problem. What's really great is that I don't have any soreness inside, as you used to have when we had non-stop sessions like that. It was all simply sheer, unadulterated pleasure."

"So what about some adulterous pleasure?"

"Adulterous?" I thought guiltily back to Thursday night with Aunt Nancy, and then realisation sank in. "You're talking about with a man?"

"Yes, of course with a man," Angela agreed. "Nancy swung both ways. So is sex between you and a man still a mental taboo?"

Hell, Angela had only had a cock for a day, and she was already pushing back the borders. She really did have the devil in her.

"Hang on Angela. Can we just step back a little?"

She smiled at me, but said nothing.

"Until Thursday, you and I were a perfectly conventional, married couple. We had a few rows, but overall we got on pretty well. I loved you and you loved me. We had a reasonable income, a nice house and plenty of sex."

"And a boring life."

"What?" I was staggered. "You were bored? You never said."

"What could I do about it?"

"If you'd have told me," I said, "we could have done all sorts of things differently."

"I knew you wouldn't understand what I was complaining about, and we had enough rows anyway. Also, I didn't really know what I wanted to change. Then, Aunt Nancy arrived, and suddenly life is fun and different and exciting and, and... lots of things."

Her eyes glazed over and she continued, "Before Thursday, I couldn't have imagined having sex with your aunt, or stuffing a dead body in the freezer, or you becoming a woman and me getting a prick, or... or..."

"...or me having sex with some man you pick up for me?" I ended for her.

"Yes, exactly." She was beaming with excitement. "Just deny that what we're doing is tremendous FUN."

I thought for a second about the incredible sex we'd had over the last twelve hours, the surges of adrenaline I felt every time I went out as Nancy, and the mind-boggling rush I was getting as we talked about having sex with a male, without him knowing the truth.

I reluctantly nodded. "You're right. It is fun. Physically, last night was fantastic. I didn't realise women enjoyed themselves so much whilst they're being shafted."

"Put it down to the quality of your partner," Angela quipped.

"I understand what you're saying about imitating Nancy's habits as far as I can," I continued, deciding to ignore that interruption. "But I'm still nervous because it would be so dangerous if he did find out."

"But you'll give it a try?" Angela asked.

I nodded. "Alright," I said.

***

Sometimes (like now, as I write these words), I think I must have gone a bit crazy to do the things I did. Alright, everything up to the point where we got to the hotel, I can logically justify in my own mind.

Sure, becoming Aunt Nancy for a week sounded strange, but we'd got forced into it by the combination of my lending Nancy too much money, accidentally killing her whilst giving her an illicit shag, getting the sack from work, and Angela being given a confusing message from my office. After all, once Nancy had spent most of the day in the freezer, it was always going to be difficult explaining it away at the end of a hot, sunny period in August.

But it was the events leading on from there that are really difficult to justify. Angela had talked about Nancy's nymphomania, but at the back of our minds, we both knew that anyone investigating Nancy's movements would not be checking up on the number of lovers she had whilst staying at the hotel. In any case, she had just lost her husband of thirty years, so a change in behaviour patterns would be perfectly normal at that life-changing time.

Angela had already explained why she wanted to go out on a limb - she was bored with life, and I guess (at a year older than me) depressed to be rapidly approaching forty. As for me, I'm not really certain why I consented to everything Angela suggested.

Undoubtedly, Angela is an expert at getting her own way with me, so that might be part of it, but I certainly can't put all the blame there. Perhaps to an extent, I too was looking for a change to the humdrum existence we led. Getting the sack was a terrible shock to my system, and that forced me to confront my, until then, comfortable position. Our project had to succeed; otherwise we'd go bankrupt.

But I think it was more than that. I believe that I immersed myself so thoroughly into being Aunt Nancy, that I took over her soul - warts and all. If she was a sex maniac, then I had to be one, too. Of course, what I didn't realise at that time was that there was a big difference between Nancy's sexual needs, and her sexual fulfilment, which is why she'd been so ready for it on Thursday evening. But I would only find out that some time later, so let's get back to our fun.

***

"Why don't you go down and sit in the lounge for a bit?" Angela suggested. "That will give the odd male a chance to strike up a conversation with you. Remember, you don't have to do anything except have a pleasant conversation. You can save thoughts of deeper delights for later in the week."

"I'd feel a bit stupid sitting in the lounge on my own," I said, suddenly uncertain about my venture. "I'd have nothing to do."

"I noticed a small library of books left by other users on the bookshelves down there," she said. "You could choose something from that and read it. Only don't choose a car magazine. Pick something suitable."

So with that sage advice, I went down to the lounge, selected a woman's magazine from a rack, and started learning more about the art of applying make-up.

"Hello."

Wow! Ninety seconds. That's all it took for the first male to pounce on a women sitting on her own in a hotel foyer, with breasts the size of large grapefruit pushing out of her low-cut tee shirt. And I was made up to look middle-aged! Perhaps if I'd looked younger, I could have done it in half the time!

I looked up, smiling. It was Pete, the husband of Mary who we'd met yesterday in the lift.

"Hello to you," I said. "Enjoy the meal last night?"

"Very nice," he said. "I've just been for a walk along the sea-front, admiring all the pretty ladies on the beach. I guess if I'd known you were sitting here, I needn't have bothered to go out."

"Oh, listen to Mr Smoothy," Mary said, appearing from nowhere, and giving me a grin to show it was all friendly.

"Anyway," she added, turning to Pete, "I thought you said you were going for a walk to clear out the cobwebs after too much to drink last night. Not ogling all the dollies on the beach, and then coming in and chatting-up Nancy."

"Oh, shucks," Pete said, pretending to be admonished. He turned to me. "She's found out about our affair already, and it hasn't even started yet."

It was impossible not to smile back. "Never mind, plenty of time left."

"I'm glad we found you," Mary said. "We were intending to drive up to the castle and have a look around. Apparently, there's a pub which does good food quite close by. Do you two fancy coming and having lunch with us?"

Since I had Pete and Mary lined up to witness my will, it sounded a good idea for us all to get to know each other better.

"That sounds great," I said. "I'll pop up to our bedroom and get Angela. How about if we meet by Reception in about fifteen minutes?"

It was agreed. I went back up to our suite, and as I approached it, I could see the maid's trolley outside. Presumably, she was inside servicing the rooms, so I'd have to watch my words carefully. I went in.

There was no one in the sitting room, so I called, "Angela," and poked my head into the master bedroom.

"She's in the toilet," a voice said from the other bedroom, and I turned round to see Kerry in there, in the process of making the bed.

"Oh, hello again," I said. "You have a busy life, don't you? You can only just have finished serving breakfasts."

"It's always hard work in the hotel trade," she said. "As soon as the rush of breakfasts has eased, the manager sends me up here to start servicing the rooms."

Just then, the toilet in the en-suite could be heard flushing, and Angela came out.

"Hi," she said. "You weren't downstairs for very long. I thought you were going to be there most of the morning."

I told her about the offer from Mary and Pete, and she pulled a face.

"It sounded a good idea to me," I said. "We want to get friendly with Pete and Mary. Don't you want to go?"

"I suppose so," she said. "Only, I was looking forward to a restful morning around the hotel, after last night."

She grinned at me, and I gave a sickly smile at Kerry, who unashamedly grinned back at us. "Don't mind me," she said.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to," I said. "We can stay here, but I thought it was too good an opportunity to miss."

Angela nodded in agreement. "You're right, of course," she said. "Give me ten minutes to get ready. Why don't you go down and tell them I'll be a few minutes late?"

***

The trip to the castle proved to be both interesting and enjoyable, for we all four of us got on well together. The pub lunch was every bit as good as promised, and it was almost three pm by the time we returned. We agreed to meet up for supper, but in the meantime, we all decided to sleep off the effects of the copious quantities of alcohol we'd all consumed, apart from Mary, who'd driven us home.

The hotel room was immaculate when we went back into it, with no evidence of the mess we had left it in that morning.

"It's nice having someone to do all the tidying up and cleaning for us, isn't it?" Angela said, looking around.

"That reminds me, " I said. "Why did Kerry have to make up the bed in the spare room? Or did she simply do it because they have to make up every bed, every day?"

"Don't be silly," Angela said. "I decided that in order to have some reputation left, after Kerry barged into the room last night, we should give some semblance of having slept in separate beds. So I rumpled it up before following you down to breakfast this morning."

"Poor girl," I said, thinking of the extra work for Kerry. "They have a tough time of it, working here."

"Well, we're paying a small fortune to stay here so that they can give us all the extra things we want," Angela said. "Now, after all that alcohol we've just taken, are we going to bed for a while before we get ready for dinner?"

I readily agreed, until she made it quite clear that sleep was all she had in mind. Then I lay on the bed and read a book for a while, before I felt my eyes growing heavy. I really shouldn't drink so much at lunchtime, I thought.

***

It was almost six o'clock when I was awakened by Angela's whinging. (She gets into these moods occasionally, and it's best when it happens to be attentive and caring, otherwise it degenerates into a full-scale row.)

"What HAVE you done with it?" (When she puts unnecessary emphasis on certain words, prepare for the worst.)

"Done with what," I mumbled, still half asleep.

"Well, where did you PUT it?"

"What are you looking for, my darling?" I cheerfully asked. ('Caring' does not mean 'timid' - that's fatal at this stage.)

"Why, the WILL of course. Where did you put it?"

I was confused. "The will? Well, you packed all the paperwork - all Nancy's papers from the bank - and everything."

Angela looked extremely cross. "Oh God! That's really great isn't it! Why don't you LISTEN to what I say? I TOLD you, I was bringing all the bank papers and YOU should bring the will."

"Oh shit!" was all I could say.

"You mean, you haven't brought it! That means that our whole trip here has been WASTED!"

Unfortunately, she was right!

"Shit! Shit! Shit!"

"Is that all you can THINK to say?"

Thoughts of death concentrate the mind wonderfully. "I'll have to drive back home and pick it up."

"Don't be STUPID! It took us FOUR HOURS coming. And don't forget that Nancy isn't INSURED to drive our car - I'm not even certain she's got a LICENCE - so if you have an accident or are stopped by the police, not only is our story BLOWN, but you'll also get prosecuted."

"Well, I'll change back..."

"If people see you without tits, that will BLOW your cover as well." She set her face in that certain way, and I knew we were about to enter the self-sacrificial phase. "I shall have to go, WON'T I?"

This stage had to be dealt with extremely carefully.

I sighed, and looked as though that was equivalent to her donating a leg for live medical research. "Oh Angela. You know you hate driving."

On the way down, I'd done all the driving wearing Nancy's tracksuit, without even considering the risk of being stopped by the police or having an accident.

"And you'd have to drive both ways," I continued. "It's too much."

"Well, what CHOICE do we have? It's all your fault, and it's ME who has to pay the price."

"I'm sorry, Angela."

She appeared to be slightly appeased by my apologies. "I'll drive down early tomorrow morning. It's Monday, so I'll have to set out at a RIDICULOUS time to avoid the traffic." (She was right. The traffic in the whole of South-East England on Monday mornings was always abysmal.) "I'll start about three am, so I should be home before the WORST of the congestion starts.

"But it's too much for me to drive back the same day," she continued. "I'll set out early on Tuesday morning for the return journey. That means you'll have to take care of yourself for the whole day, and I don't want you HIDING from everybody."

I promised I would be good, and go out as Nancy, and meet lots of other guests.

"Well you'd better get ready for dinner NOW," she said. "We only have an hour before we're due to meet Pete and Mary for aperitifs."

***

I was a bit miffed over supper, because rather than Pete giving me all his attention, as he had done during our trip to the castle, he spent the whole time chatting up Angela. I could read his mind like a book; he was obviously wondering how he was going to: a) get Angela into bed; and b) do it without his wife knowing.

The annoying thing was that Angela played up to him, as though her husband wasn't sitting just a few feet away. Of course, I had to pretend it was of no interest to me, at all, so I spent the time talking with Mary. Actually as I talked with her, I realised that, although her clothes were drab, underneath she was really rather attractive. A well-rounded body (which Angela of course insisted was fat), with a pleasant face, and an interest in every word I spoke. So, by the time we went to our respective beds, my earlier irritation had completely disappeared.

"Have you got your penis all at the ready?" I asked Angela, as soon as we got into our suite. Obviously, she hadn't been wearing it tonight, since she had on a tight-fitting dress.

"Don't be stupid," she said. "We had plenty of that last night and, unlike you, I only have a few hours sleep before I have to get up and drive through the night, all because you didn't listen to what I said. If you think I'm going to wear myself out pleasuring you all night, you've got another think coming."

I sighed. I'd hoped that being chatted up all evening by Pete might have got her in the mood, but clearly, it had fallen flat. I resigned myself to a sexless night.

"I think I'd better sleep in the spare bedroom tonight," Angela said, adding salt to the wound. "That way, I can get away without disturbing you," (her sudden consideration amazed me), "and it will also mean that you're not keeping me awake all night by touching me up to try to get your own way."

That hurt me a bit, and with a simple, "Please Yourself," I retired to the master bedroom to commence the task of removing my make-up.

CHAPTER 5 - MONDAY

I didn't hear Angela leave in the middle of the night, and I was rather upset next morning that she hadn't even come in to kiss me goodbye. Still, I supposed she did have a point. If I hadn't forgotten to bring the will, her eight hour round journey, spread over two days would have been unnecessary.

The problem was, I couldn't remember her instructing me to pack the will. Now I'll freely admit that my memory is often pretty poor, and I'm always forgetting all kinds of things. But that is to say that my problem is that I'm absent-minded - I forget to do things I'm supposed to be doing, but normally, once I've been reminded of them, my memory is clear.

So it was perfectly feasible that Angela would have said, "Pack the will," and I had forgotten to do it. But if that had been the case, then as soon as Angela reminded me of it, the memory - and the associated guilt - would have returned. Yet, I had no such recollection. Reluctantly, I decided that, at only two years away from forty, my memory was starting its long-term decline.

As these thoughts passed through my mind, I'd been lying on my back in the same position in which I'd awoken, a few minutes previously. I wasn't certain of the time, so I looked over to the right to the Victorian wall-mounted clock. The movement caused my body to swivel slightly, and I felt my weighty breasts shift across towards my right side; not much, since they were very firm, but just sufficient such that the nipples rubbed against the sheet and sent a tingling feeling all through me.

Eight-thirty. Plenty of time before I had to do anything. I moved back to my original position. Again my breasts shifted and the nipples rubbed against the sheet. Another warm, tingly feeling, which brought a smile to my face. It had been much the same when I'd awoken yesterday, and I'd had to immediately reach for the remote to turn down the sensitivity, simply so that I could get on with getting ready for breakfast.

Of course, today, there wasn't any rush. I could spend a little time in bed playing with myself. My hands reached up to my nipples - hard, round buttons protruding through the front of my nightdress - no wonder they had felt every sensation as they had rubbed against the sheet.

I sat up with a jerk, then, the movement sending more wonderful feelings through my body. With Angela giving off ice-cold isobars last night, why should my nipples be erect when my breasts had been on the 'Four' setting all the previous day? The sheet dropped off my breasts and, through my sheer nightdress I could see my engorged nipples, a good centimetre in diameter, and protruding about the same amount from my breasts.

My hands raised to cap them, and roll them between fingers and thumbs.

"A-a-a-h-h-h!" That was wonderful. I rolled them again.

"O-o-o-o-h-h-h!" Fantastic.

But the question forced its way through to my consciousness. Why were my nipples erect, and my breasts on a far higher sensitivity setting now than they'd been last night?

There was only one answer. Angela had come in my room before departing, perhaps given me a kiss, and clicked on the remote to give me a pleasant thrill as I awoke. With such encouragement, my hands started to work in earnest on my breasts, making me utter more moans and whimpers. It really was wonderful waking up as a woman, and being able to play with yourself like this.

My left hand dropped to my groin, and explored anew the slit there, and the little, almost hidden, knob at the point where the two sides joined. More ecstatic pleasure. I guessed that, if I'd still have been a man, I'd have climaxed by now, with the resultant sticky mess on the sheets, and the feeling of depression that went with it.

Harder and harder I worked at exciting myself, and faster and faster. It really was fantastic that I could keep it going for so long, so close to orgasm. My tits were bursting with excitement, my clitoris throbbing with pleasure, just a few more strokes and I'd be there...

Just a few more...

Just a few more...

More, more, more.

More... more... more...

I wound to a stop, physically exhausted and sexually frustrated. I had really wanted that orgasm; I was so close to it. Yet it had evaded me. Damn! Time to give up, set my sensitivity back to one, and forget my breasts had any life in them.

The remote wasn't on the bedside table, where I expected it; nor had it been left on the bed. In fact, a glance around the bedroom showed it wasn't there at all. I got out of bed, my heavy tits obeying the laws of gravity, and rubbing my nipples against my nightdress as they swung down into their normal position.

I walked through to the sitting room, feeling my tits quivering with every step I took. Angela had left a letter on the dining table. She'd obviously written it to be non contentious in the event that anyone else should see it.

"Dear Aunt Nancy

"I'm just about to set off, and I shall probably be at home by the time you awaken.

"I expect by now you'll have discovered I've taken a remote control with me, and I'm not talking about the TV. That's because I want you to get the same buzz from things today that you enjoyed on Sunday - my way of ensuring you have a great time whilst I'm away.

"Should be back tomorrow.

"Love, Angela."

Damn! She'd upped the sensitivity of my Bustlet to some high figure, and walked off with the remote. I was stuck in the nymphomania setting. I thought back to the hours of fun that Angela and I had on Saturday, with my setting on max and her enormous strap-on penis. Today was going to be a long, frustrating day.

Anyway, I thought, what did she mean by SHOULD be back tomorrow? The plan was that she WOULD be back tomorrow. There was no reason at all why she should miss more than one day's enjoyment at this splendid hotel. And perhaps when she arrived back in the early hours of tomorrow morning, she'd put on her penis and awaken me with the shagging of my life.

I showered, spending much more time than was good for me in playing with my parts, to exactly the same fruitless end as before. Then I got dressed.

At least, I started to get dressed, but with my nipples erect, no matter what dress or top I wore, they pushed out the material making my state of excitement all too obvious. Eventually, I had to concede, putting on the sloppiest sweater I had, with the organ stops pushing through the front. After doing my make-up and taking my Voice-Changer pill, I finally got down to breakfast only a few minutes before it had closed.

"No Kerry today?" I asked the new waitress.

"It's the end of the season," she said. "Kerry was due to leave at the end of this week, but her grandmother is ill, so she's left a few days early."

To be honest, I was slightly pleased about that; not that her grandmother was ill - I'm, not that cruel - but I felt Kerry was too familiar with us guests. Alright, she was delighted she'd found two supposed lesbians, but there was no reason why that should occasion remark, any more than if a heterosexual waiter found two guests who were also heterosexual.

"Hello, Nancy. Did Angela get off alright?" Mary had come over to my table as she and Pete were leaving the dining room. We had discussed Angela's planned trip last night at dinner.

I smiled at her. "I think so, although I don't remember her going."

"Oh well, never mind," Mary said. "I expect she'll be back in a few days, and in the meantime we'll look after you."

"A few days?" I said, confused. "She's only away for one night, and that's just because it was too far for her to drive in one day."

"Yes, of course," Mary said, sitting down at my table. "Look, you know you said you'd let me try on that dress you were wearing Saturday night. Do you think I could come back to the room with you when you've finished breakfast? Pete's going for his walk along the beach, leching at all the women, so we'll have the whole morning together."

"Alright, that would be nice."

I thought it would be, too. I got on very well with Mary; she made me feel good about myself, and she was an excellent friend to have.

****

The phone was ringing when we got back to the room. I dived to answer it. As I expected, it was Angela.

"Hi there," I said. "I've just come back from breakfast. I have Mary with me." (So she'd know I couldn't talk freely.) "Have you only just got home? I expected you to get there hours ago."

"Oh, I did," she said, "but I felt ready for bed, so I came straight up. Since you've got Mary there, you won't be able to say anything, but knowing how I left you, I expect you're almost up the wall with frustration." She seemed to enjoy taunting me, and she continued in the same vein. "I'm lying in bed now, as it happens, completely naked, my little pussy is begging to be stroked and she's really enjoying it."

It had been years since we'd had this kind of conversation over the phone. I'd ring her up from work, and she would explain in great detail what she was doing to herself whilst thinking of me. On its own, it would have made me feel horny, but with my nipples tingling with every joggle of my boobs and unable to masturbate to a climax, it could drive a person insane.

"I've just been down to collect the post," she said, thankfully changing the topic before I imploded. "There's a letter for you from your bank. As you aren't going to be around, I thought I'd better open it. You didn't tell me you'd changed your address to our house."

"I meant to tell you," realising the remark really was addressed to Nancy, rather than me, "but I forgot."

"Well the letter says that your new UK bank card and cheque book will be sent here within a couple of days," Angela said. "I thought, in that case, it would be better for me to hang on here until they arrive and bring them with me. That way, Nancy, you can pay the hotel bill directly from your account, rather than putting ours under further strain."

It made a lot of financial sense, although I was going to miss Angela terribly, particularly since she'd left me climbing up the wall with frustration. I really would be going mad.

"I'll pop the will in the post, and you should get it tomorrow morning," she continued. "Then you could get Pete and Mary to witness it."

"I'll do that as soon as I can," I said.

I failed to catch some indistinct words over the phone. "What did you say," I asked."

"Oh, I've just put on the radio," Angela said. "I guess if you have Mary there you'd better go now. Enjoy yourselves."

After Angela's declaration yesterday that she would kill me if I committed adultery with a woman, I wondered what she meant by that.

In the master bedroom, where she'd opened a wardrobe, Mary said, "Oh, what beautiful dresses. Is it alright if I try them on?"

Seconds later, she was pulling a dress out of the wardrobe, and her own clothes were dropping to the floor.

***

Last night, it had been Angela who had brought the conversation round to the beautiful clothes I had in my wardrobe. Under Angela's prompting, I had casually agreed to let Mary try some of them on. It had never occurred to me at the time exactly what that would result in.

As a bloke, if I agreed to lend someone a suit - which would be a pretty unlikely event anyway - they would have taken it to a bathroom to try it on. Certainly, no bloke would pull off his clothes in front of another one unless he was either gay or in a sports' changing room.

So I was unprepared for Mary to strip off her blouse and skirt and then, realising her bra was the wrong shape to fit underneath my dress, pull that off too. Fortunately, I managed not to gasp in delight.

For Mary may not have had very noticeable tits when concealed under clothing, but when naked, the small pert breasts with sizeable brown nipples looked exceptionally attractive. Especially as within seconds of meeting the colder air, the nipples popped out almost as prominently as mine.

"I think I could wear this dress without a bra, don't you?" she asked, swivelling around, the nipples clearly making their presence noticeable.

"I think with a figure like yours, you could," I said. "I don't think I'd get away with it."

"Oh, but you have wonderfully firm breasts," Mary said. "I'm sure you could if you felt brave enough. Why don't you try it now, and I'll give you my considered opinion."

So, just seconds after she had shed her own clothes, my floppy sweater came off, followed by my bra.

"Wow!" Mary said. "What fantastic breasts. How do you keep them so firm? Do you mind if I touch them?"

END OF PART 2

IF YOU'VE ENJOYED THE STORY PLEASE CLICK ON THE GOOD STORY BUTTON...

...and I'd also love to read your comments. Although this story is not a mystery, like many of my stories it does contain a few twists which hopefully you were not expecting. Some of you will have your suspicions, but in the time-honoured way, please do not spoil the surprise for others by airing them in a comment.

In other words,


PLEASE DON’T BLAB


Thank you.jpg

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh the Tangled Web We Weave

joannebarbarella's picture

OK, cryptic comments only.
That Angela is a very devious person, and swinging threesomes are on the agenda.

Hee-Hee,

Joanne

Just wondering....

Just wondering if you did a revision of this terrific story... something kept nagging at the back of my head like me having read this one before ;)
Still loving it, although now I'm getting curious how this version will end.

You're right

This story was originally published elsewhere almost five years ago, and I have updated it and made some alterations to it in view of reader comments.

I'm glad about that ...

... I was beginning to think I was able to see into the future. Still, even if it's not a completely new story it's a good 'un.

Robi

PS Can I open my eyes yet?

Great Stuff

Really enjoying yet another one of your erotic, funny stories.

Thanks for posting.

Hugs

Alys

Charlotte, you're a tease,

Charlotte, you're a tease, through and through! And I love it! :)

- vessica b