Rising Dawn Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version


Rising Dawn

Chapter 8 - Three on One

 
Oh Boy.

The now pack of beasts come towards me in a arrowhead formation. Now using my superior strength due my Bear Beast Soul, I shove my hand into one of the trees near me and rip the tree out.

When the beasts see this being done, they back off slightly. I take the time I have now gained in doing with the beasts doing this manoeuvring to properly place the tree in both hands and leap forward towards them.

The beasts scatter as they see leaping towards them, but one of them does not quite move fast enough as I swing in a low arch as I am coming towards them.

It connects with the side of the beast, and completely obliterates it. But in the process half of the tree gets destroyed from the kinetic force I just imparted to the beast.

It is then the other two come towards me at a greater pace than before, I take what remains of the Tree - well it could be called a log now all things considering. I chuck it towards one of the beasts, it spears it through the head.

Well, I have managed to even the odds back to normal. But then remaining beast re-absorbs the its two clones, and promptly enlarges itself to the size of a black bear. Oh Poopie.

Well I brace myself, cause then it charges towards me at full pelt. It is then I hear a shotgun going off, and the Beast Bear slumps to the ground and I turn to look who shot the shotgun at the bear beast.

Its my sister, with a big grin on her face.

"Sis."

"Yeah."

"I thought I told you to leave."

"Yeah, but I am not leaving my baby sister alone, even if she is now a superhero."

"That is true."

I begin to walk towards my sister. As I am doing so, Beast Soul begins to dissipate.

"Well it seems you gained a new Soul."

"Yeah, Beast Soul."

Beast Soul has dissipated.

"So what can this one do."

"Well I can in Beast Soul take on the abilities of animals, although only one animal at a time and I can change between different beasts at the same time."

"Cool, so can you change back to normal now, cause this shotgun will attract attention."

"Ah, k."

I continue to walk towards my sister, and gradually change back to being dawn again.

"Nice to see you again."

"Why is that sis."

"Cause you look so much cuter like that."

"Ah, so not for some other reason sis."

She blushes.

"No, none at all."

"Yeah right."

We begin to walk back to the car.

"Well sis, where did you get the shotgun from."

"I got it from the Gun locker in my car."

"Wait you got a gun locker."

"Yeah, I go shooting sometimes with my own guns."

"Ah, so mum does not know then."

"Yeah, you know what her view on guns are."

"Oh, don't I know it."

As we are talking we get to the boot of the car, she opens the boot up and opens a locker in the boot and places the shotgun back in.

Then she closes the boot and gets me to get into the car, she promptly follows into her seat and we head back out of the area.

We then promptly head back home.


Sorry it took so long for this chapter.

Please leave comments and also if there are any glaring spelling errors or html coding errors please comment as well, heres the next chapter title -

Chapter 9 - Ah Mum

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Rising Dawn Chapter 8

Have to admit that a young ten girl in white leotard and tights is cute.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine