Mollies' Revenge 2

Printer-friendly version
p
............I raised my hand to instinctively brush my longer hair out of my face and of course the image in the mirror copied my actions.

I moved my fingers gently over my face, feeling the unfamiliar contours of my new, cute appearance.

“Cute,” I said to myself, “not a bad thing to be and definitely a lot better than being overweight and lacking in the looks department.”

 

Mollies' Revenge Sequel 1
by Alys

 


 

I opened my eyes and looked around my bedroom.

My bed felt warm and comforting.

I looked at the shadows of the world outside moving gently on my ceiling.

I felt really content even though I wasn’t sure why.

The phone rang.

I considered answering then decided I needed at least another ten minutes of comfort.

I turned over on my left side away from the unwanted sound.

My chest wobbled much more than usual.

I moved my right hand and touched my much breasts. I noticed something strange about them.

How could they be so big?

Then I remembered and sat up quickly in bed, causing some more rapid, unplanned and slightly painful movement in the chest area.


Some ten minutes later, after the drama of waking up, I was sitting in at the kitchen/lounge table, well the only table, in the tiny flat. I took another sip of my black coffee and wrapped the over large dressing gown tighter around me.

I went over the events of the previous evening in my mind. There was a sort of sense to most of it but then after the painful confrontation with the trans-phobic gang all I could recall was being in a semi dream like state as the thugs ran away and then being given a lift home by two middle aged policemen. I hazily remembered walking up to the three flights of stairs from the entrance to my flat and feeling relieved to have avoided seeing the warden as I came in.

I strained to remember other details. One thing that really stood out from the encounter with the police was one of them telling me I was ‘pretty’.

“Well let’s see,” I said to myself, finishing my coffee and standing up.

I walked the few steps into the bathroom and turned on the light. The face staring back at me was compellingly familiar. My sister five years ago before she had her kids and put on weight. I stood and looked at this strangeness, thinking that I might have made a mistake and been looking at some video or film. I raised my hand to instinctively brush my longer hair out of my face and of course the image in the mirror copied my actions.

I moved my fingers gently over my face, feeling the unfamiliar contours of my new, cute appearance.

“Cute,” I said to myself, “not a bad thing to be and definitely a lot better than being overweight and lacking in the looks department.”

The scraggly look of my hair annoyed me so I picked up my brush and spent the next few minutes trying to get it into some semblance of order. Finally I prepared myself for the complete inspection of my new body.

“Well here goes nothing,” I exclaimed as I dropped my dressing gown to the floor to stand naked in front of my mirror.

I gasped and my hand flew to my mouth as the full reality of my supernatural transformation was framed in the glass. The overall effect, combined with an attractive face and long ash brown hair, was very pleasing. I moved my hands to hold my boobs. Their size was so alien. I wondered how big they were. Eighteen months of hormones had given me thirty eight A, well not quite A but I always told myself that I had reached that psychologically important measurement. My new breasts seemed much, much bigger, especially because of having what looked like a normal girl’s narrower chest.

I began to pose in different positions to gain a better idea of how I looked from all possible angles. From the position of everything in the bathroom it was clear that my suspicions of having lost quite a bit of height were justified. I looked like I might be between about five foot five and five foot seven.

Suddenly there was an urgent knocking on the door.

The shock of the interruption immobilised me. I stood still and held my breath.

The knocking stopped.

I relaxed and resumed normal breathing. Hoping that whoever was wanting to see me had given up and gone. I picked up my dressing gown and started to make my way back to my bedroom in search of something that might fit me.

My mobile rang.

I picked it up and looked at the caller.

It was Liz.

I was just about to answer the phone when a thought suddenly struck me. How could I tell her what had happened to me since I couldn’t even explain it to myself. I put it down and waited.

The ringing stopped and the display indicated four missed calls from Liz and six text messages. There was also a text from Fiona.

I was about to read them when the banging resumed on the door.

“Mollie, are you OK?” shouted my ex-lover.

I walked towards the door, not knowing what to do.

“Mollie, please I just want to make sure you’re OK, I’m so sorry about last night, please let me. I know you’re there I heard your phone ringing.”

I made a sudden decision and quickly unlatched the door before stepping backing back into the living room, out of view of the entrance.

Liz, looking as beautiful as ever in her self designed outfit, walked briskly into my flat, “You OK hun, sorry to have to leave you in the club......who are you?”

She stood in the corridor and stared at me for a few seconds before gaining her composure, “Who are you? Where’s Mollie?”

There was a silence that persisted for a few seconds before I gained the courage to reply, “I’m Mollie.”

“Oh, I see, you’re Mollie too.”

“No, I’m Mollie, there’s only one of me.”

Liz looked at me in obvious confusion. Then she smiled as the only non-supernatural explanation for the presence of a complete stranger in her friend’s flat came to mind.

“Oh, OK, so Michael must have brought you here, is he here at the moment, I’m a really good friend,” Liz responded using my male name.

“Liz, I’m your Mollie and Michael too.”

Liz stared at me for a few seconds and then her smile disappeared and she began to look a little angry, “Look hun, I don’t know what your game is, or if you’re on it, but I want to know where my friend is and I want to know now!”

I hesitated for a few seconds, thinking whether I should lie and tell Liz that Mollie/Michael had gone out for a while. I dismissed that option almost as immediately as it had crossed my mind. There was no way she was going to buy me leaving a strange woman alone in my flat.

I steeled myself for a lengthy battle to overcome her inevitable scepticism.

“Liz can you sit down please,” I said calmly, “and I’ll explain.”

“I don’t like the sound of that,” she said warily.

“Please there’s nothing to be alarmed about. Michael, or Mollie as you know her is perfectly safe and is very happy.”

She sat down uneasily on the edge of the armchair. I sat opposite her on the sofa and began to recount the events of the previous evening.


A quarter of an hour later, after a cup of coffee and some chocolate chip biscuits, Liz was still favouring complete disbelief over acceptance.

“The problem with your story, Mollie, or whoever you are is that you could have been told all of it,” she countered to the latest retelling of my account of Halloween in the city centre.

“OK, ask me some questions that there is no way I could have been told the answers to,” I said, feeling increasingly frustrated, “the more intimate the better.”

“Fine. Where and when did we meet?” she asked.

“Cineworld Cardiff, BiCardiff social, Saturday the twentieth of November, three years ago,” I responded confidently.

“Which you could have learned. So what did we do that night?”

“We chatted and had some drinks.”

“What were you wearing?”

“Jeans, t-shirt and I think I was wearing my leather jacket and you were in your favourite hoodie and cargos.”

“When did we first have sex?”

“Two weeks later, in my room in the hall. You wanted to be bottoms all night but I persuaded you to take turns, you weren’t very happy about it though.”

“Oh shit, Mollie I’m beginning to believe you now.” responded Liz as she seemed to drop her hostility to me and relax back in her chair.

It took only a few more questions for Liz to finally accept the truth of my strange transformation. She moved over from the chair and put her arms around me.

“Mollie, I’m so sorry for everything. I shouldn’t have been so selfish. It must have been so horrible for you.”

I kissed her gently on the cheek, “Liz, It’s OK, don’t beat yourself up about this. Look how it’s turned out for me and there are no bruises, not even a scratch. I feel really good, whatever those Mollies did to change me to this they also seemed to have improved my health.”

Liz relaxed and we sat for a few minutes with her head on my shoulder and me caressing her hair. It felt so good to be close to her again.

“Mollie, what are you going to do?” she asked gently.

“What about Liz?”

“Your family, you going to tell them.”

I laughed harshly, “You must be joking, they’ll be the last to know. I’m an evil pervert in the eyes of their church and their beloved Pastor John. Imagine what they’ll think of me when they find out I’m a product of witchcraft, which is what they’ll consider it.”

“Yep, you’ll be lucky if they burn you at the stake,” responded Liz, “what about Uni?”

“Shit what time is it?”

Liz looked at her elegant wristwatch, “Just after ten thirty.”

“Sugar, Liz can you do me a favour. Can you ring in the office, you know the research office and say, I dunno, can you think of an excuse which doesn’t sound as fantastic as what’s happened”

My best friend paused and then smiled, “You ever heard the phrase ‘being economical with the truth’. I’ve got it covered, why don’t you have a shower while I sort out a few things.”


Three hours later I waved goodbye to Liz as she sped away after dropping me outside my block of student flats. I picked up the four larger carrier bags of best quality clothes from her wardrobe. She had assured me that they were things she no longer wore but I had noticed that some of the items still had their shop labels on. I wondered whether she was trying to assuage her guilt.

As I walked, with a little difficulty, up the stairs it struck me that it was lucky that we were more or less the same size now. There was no way I could have afforded even a quarter of the clothes she had donated to me on my studentship salary. The only I thing had needed to buy was some new bras. We had laughed our heads off when we realised that I was now bigger than her even with her implants.

I opened the door and walked into my flat. I gratefully put the bags down in the middle of the room while I went to make myself a coffee. Suddenly my life seemed to be on the up. Liz had got me a couple of weeks off while she had arranged an almost immediate appointment with her private doctor. She had also promised a job modelling for her department if by some unforeseen problem I was unable to continue my research.

I picked the Guardian out of the shopping bags and began to read it as I sipped my black coffee.

Suddenly there was a knock.

I heard a familiar voice, muffled by the door, “Michael we know you’re there, let us in please. Pastor John is here. He wants to help you from the path of evil you’re on.”

It was my Mother!


To Be Continued

 

up
142 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Temptation

You couldn't resist,could you ?
Cofleidiadau!

Temptation :-)

Hi Cyclist

Thanks for the comment. You're so right, the characters seemed so compelling and worthy of more :-)

Cofleidiau

Alys

Uh Oh, The voice of Doom!

How is she gpnna explain this? Does she have to? Call the cops, tell them to go away!

Wren

Doom!

Hi Wren

Thanks for the comment. Hope you don't mind the hanging cliff. How will our heroine fare? Tune in next week.........:-)

Hugs

Alys

Worry

I do hope she doesn't end up like Corum y Llaw Ereint, as Moorcock wrote him. Nasty little bunch of helpers....

Mollies' Revenge Sequel 1

I wonder if Molly's mom will like the answer or appreciate the change?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Mom

Hi Stan

Thanks for the comment. You pose an interesting question, I'm not sure of the answer to it yet, I guess there are various possibilities. :-)

Hugs

Alys

Salem and the Like

RAMI

Well, as you promised, you got Liz off my S list. She seems to be trying to make up or is that makeup for her acting badly, both the night before and in her past relationship with Molly.

I guess Michael has some new trials in front of him. I wonder who will be his worst advesary Mom or Pastor John.

Perhaps, one of the Mollies is still acting as his Guardian Angel (does that work for witches)? Oh well.

Please continue the good story.

RAMI

RAMI

Salem

Hi Rami

Thanks for the comment. Glad you liked this chapter. I liked your title, it was something that came to my mind too. I think the Mollie she met in the first episode will be important.

Hugs

Alys

Keep the door locked!

Keep the door locked (and bolted if it can be), go into your bedroom, and turn on some music - nice and loud. If they don't get the hint, building security should eventually turn up and persuade them to b*gg*r off.

-oOo-

Alys, nice to see you're regaining the writing bug - a nice new story to look forward to updates of as well as all the stuff by other authors and my marathon catch-up sessions with Price to Pay :)

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Door locked!

Hi Mittfh,

Thanks for your comment and for all the new ones on P2P, much appreciated. Glad you enjoyed this episode. You have some good suggestions for Mollie's escape which, as Shakespeare said to the David Tennant Dr Who, 'I may use that' :-)

Hugs

Alys

I'm just glad to see you posting again

Angharad's picture

I'd probably read it if you posted the telephone directory, while I'm enjoying the new stuff I hope this isn't at the expense of P2P.

Cofleidiau,

Angharad

Angharad

Posting

Hi Angharad

Thanks for the comment. Which page of the telephone directory should I start with? :-))

No need to worry P2P is still in my thoughts and hopefully I'll post there soon.

Cofleidiau

Alys

Once mollified

laika's picture

I wonder if, having been contacted by spirits on halloween already, Molly might have further contacts with the other side, seeing ghosts around town like jennifer hewitt or Whoopie's character in Ghost. Maybe the Mollies can come do a spookshow number on Mama and the preacherman. Or maybe not, but whatever you got in store for us I'm sure it;ll be asinnaresting and fun as this sequel so far...
~~~hugs, laika

I like it I lkie it.

The English Teacher's picture

The stand alone from the 1st was having the bullies get their comeuppance. Now she has plausible deniability with more bigots. Liz didn't recognize her after all so her mother sure wont.

So much to read, so little time and only one of me :)

The English Teacher

So much to read, so little time and only one of me :)

The English Teacher

I like it .....

Hi The English Teacher

Thanks for the comment. Yes the recognition way out could be useful, thanks for the suggestion.

Hugs

Alys

Non recognition

RAMI

Afraid Non Recognition won't work.

Michael/Molly is sister's clone

"I walked the few steps into the bathroom and turned on the light. The face staring back at me was compellingly familiar. My sister five years ago before she had her kids and put on weight"

Rami

RAMI

oh, no!

This is obviously one case where mother doesnt know best. I hope Molly can get out of it in one piece...

dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

Hum, many possiblites but ...

I'm guessing we're going a mix of real world and supernatural as in part one.

So just ignoring mom and Pastor Jerk hoping campus security will chase them off is a no-go as she can't as of yet prove SHE belongs in HIS old dorm. Unless the Mollies did a little ID and documentation tweaking, Perhaps she is now her own stillborn younger sister?

OR consider though it is no longer Halloween, it is still close so the *veil between the dimensions* is still weak so to speak. Must take a lot of spectral juice to make a big man into a moderate sized and cute woman but to swap a few body parts between a clueless mom and a holier than thou pastor?? Say a pair of breasts and vagina for a beard, *meat and two veg*? Or some other extremely embarrassing swap, his arms and legs for hers? Oh they'd swap them back later, maybe, IF they behave. Or just swap their minds? Be great if there is a well respected predecessor in the family of Mollie or the Pastor who was TG.

ANY body swap or partial swap would be *witchcraft* to the Pastor and destroy his position in the flock.

Or whatever. Have fun. You always are creative so I look forward to your approach on this.

As I oft say, as a reader give me motivations. Why do characters do what they do? What do Moiles family, the un-accepting ones in particular, fear most? What of her life most angers them? Then havethe mollies give them a taste of what it is to be the focus of their own *righteous* anger, IE a taste of the *other side* of the story.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Possibilities

Hi John

Thanks for the comment. Thanks for all your great suggestions :-)

Hugs

Alys

Oh No!

Hi Dorothy,

Thanks for the comment. Let's hope Mollie can think quickly or it get could a bit uncomfortable for her, is that a pile of wood being made ready in the village square...............

Hugs

Alys

"You're too late mum, I sold

"You're too late mum, I sold my soul to Victoria's Secret...."

I'd let mum in and poke Pastor John in the eye with a sharpened dildo.

Too late mum...

Hi Jenchris

Thanks for the comment. Love your suggestion of a potential weapon for Mollie :-)

Hugs

Alys

She definitely needs

to refuse to answer. much less open the door. Religious zealots scare me, and I ain't afraid of nuttin'

She needs....

Hi Stacy

Thanks for the comment. That's definitely an option.

Hugs

Alys

*squints eyes*

Liz ratted her location out, didn't she?

I'm just kidding, no way that happened! *_*

But yeah, what Mollie needs is some kind of anti-zealot object. Now, what could that be?

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

*Squints* eyes

Hi Faraway

Thanks for the comment. Maybe there are other ways of countering zealots.

Hugs

Alys

If Mollie is 18 or older,

If Mollie is 18 or older, isn't she an adult and therefore not answerable to her parents wishes or desires, or to the "pastor" (cult leader)? Unless she is getting all her student funds from her parents, why not simply tell her mother to get lost. It does seem she now has a job available to her thru Liz, so she could take it and still attend the Univ. It has always bothered me how supposedly sane people can so easily twist and turn the very book (Bible) they claim is "the Word of God", to support their twisted ideas and practices. Here is hoping Mollie is finally able to get away from her parents clutches. Jan

Mollie is 18

Hi Janice

Thanks for the comment. I agree it is sensible for Mollie to break contact but it's always difficult emotionally, many children are looking for parental approval for their choices and rejection hurts.

Hugs

Alys

We're From The Church....

joannebarbarella's picture

And we're here to help you. The word "faggots" comes to mind...as in the bonfire kind. Is it a coincidence that this was posted on Guy Fawkes night?

Open the door, Mollie. What can they do? Mum can wail, cry and faint. And the other monster can rant and go all apoplectic. So what?

Anyway Alys is sneaky and doesn't do the expected, but she always entertains, except when she goes off somewhere. I'm looking for the cascara to keep her regular.

Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha,

Joanne

Yeah - The Story Continues

Alys,

Thanks for continuing this story. I look forward to the encounter with Pastor John, I'm sure it will be interesting to say the least. Great story - Gotta Luv those Mollies.

As always,

Dru

As always,

Dru