Teacher's Pets

Printer-friendly version

Boring! That is how I would describe the school days at Harriet Miller High School. I swear my teacher's had taken their teaching style from watching Ben Stein's character on "The Wonder Years" My girlfriend Liza and I would spend our time passing notes to each other and still managed to get every single thing our teacher said. It was like this in nearly every class. We both decided that we needed to liven things up, so we would pull out a Fart machine and start letting it go off at different times. This naturally caused the class to break out in giggles and the teacher would be fit to be tied by the time we got through. She could never figure out which one had it. One day, something happened that caused Mrs. Jacobs, our History teacher, to have a nervous breakdown. Someone put snakes in every drawer of her desk and she just lost it! It wasn't me or Liza, but somehow when Ms. Phillips, our Principal, got through, we were considered the prime suspects. I think she must have threatened other students with Waterboarding if they didn't tell. Most of them were getting ready to go to the annual Halloween dance and did not want to be grounded from going by their parents. The fingers were pointed at us and we were taken into the office to learn our punishment.

Our parents were called in for a conference and it seemed like they were in there forever. Both our mom's came out and looked at us with stern expressions. They told us to come back in and we would learn what was going to happen to us. We both thought we would just get detention and that would be it. We were both in for a huge surprise! Ms. Phillips summoned us back in and we were told to sit. She then told us that Mrs. Jacobs had suffered a mild Stroke on the way to the hospital and she was partially paralyzed on one side. We expressed our genuine remorse over it and tried to tell her again that we weren't responsible. She told us that someone had told her how we used the Fart machine to disrupt class and they had claimed to have seen us put them in her desk before class. It didn't matter that Liza and I had just made it before the bell went off. We were the ones taking the fall. She said our mother's were agreeable on an appropriate punishment that should teach us both a lesson. She then told us that she possessed special skills that would make our punishment fit the crime and help us pay restitution to Mrs. Jacobs. We were then given a choice of restitution. We could either work the rest of our lives to pay off her hospital bills or we could submit to a rather unique punishment. Agree to be transformed into a Therapy pet and a Canine assistant for Mrs. Jacobs during her recovery. We both looked at her like she had a screw loose, but she gave us a little demonstration. She pointed her finger at a Ficus tree in her office and turned it into a potted Spider plant. We sat there in shock! We both asked her how long our punishment would be and we were told that it could go for up to a year if we took the transformation route. If we did, we would have our record expunged and no further action would be taken. We both knew that we did not have the kind of money to pay the hospital bill, so we reluctantly agreed to become Therapy pet and Canine Assistant. Our mother's were called back into her office and they were told about our decision. Our mother's told us that they agreed to help her with cooking meals as part of paying off our punishment so they would see us almost every day. At least we would have contact with them, so it wasn't going to be total separation from our families.

Ms. Phillips asked which one wanted to go first. Liza volunteered and Ms. Phillips raised her finger and spoke a short incantation. A ball of light surrounded Liza and she began to change. Her body shrank and a couple seconds later a sleek black cat was in the spot where she stood. She let out a meow and started to purr. She looked at me and I could see her green eyes twinkle at me. I then figured out that I was the one who was going to be the Canine Assistance dog. Ms. Phillips surprised me by what she said next. She told me that my mother had revealed to her that I felt like I should have been born a girl and that I was in the process of beginning my transition. Liza knew this about me and said that she liked girls. We both respected each other,agreed to keep each other's secret and vowed to stick together as friends no matter what. Ms. Phillips then told me that I could choose to be a female Service dog if I wanted to. I nodded my head yes and she started her incantation. The ball of light hit me and I could feel my body change. I could feel my face change as a snout developed and yellow fur appeared all over my body. My ears changed and I dropped to all fours as my hands and feet became paws. I could feel a bushy tail push out from my tailbone and I noticed I could smell things a lot stronger and I was now color blind. I let out a short bark and a whine and sat down on my haunches. I also noticed that a part of my anatomy was missing and noticed Ms. Phillips was true to her word. I was now a female dog. Ms. Phillips then told us something else that was surprising. She said that when Mrs. Jacobs went to sleep at night Liza and I would be able to talk to each other. I thought that was really nice that we would have each other through this experience. Liza came over and started to rub up against me and purr. We were both informed that we were already given the knowledge to do our jobs and that we would live with her until Mrs. Jacobs was ready for us.

I had a collar and harness on me and Liza had a pink collar and a Cat carrier that she would travel in. All the other kids had gone home for the day to get ready for the Halloween dance and our parents left to return home. We were the only ones left in the school. Ms. Phillips explained that the other kids would be told that we had been sent to Juvy and that would explain our absence. She explained that once we were in the privacy of her home, we would be able to talk to each other, but if there were guests around, we would act just like a normal dog and cat. She put Liza in the pet carrier and picked her up and then she grabbed my leash and closed the office door. We went out to her SUV and we were put in the backseat for the ride to her house. The house was a beautiful Tudor style home just outside of town. There was a privacy gate that opened as we drove up. and we could see well manicured gardens and a lawn. We parked in the garage and went inside the house. She let Liza out of the carrier and me off the leash and then took us around a tour of the house. Since no one else was around, we started talking to each other and comparing experiences. Liza said that being a cat wasn't bad so far. Getting used to the height difference and looking up at things was hard to get used to and having a tail to swish around was interesting. She said she was looking forward to being able to climb on things she never could as a human. She said getting used to using a litter box was going to be different. I told her that being color blind and smelling things more strongly was something to get used to, especially smelling things that were already unpleasant. I told her that being without my male anatomy was surprisingly not an issue at all given that I always felt like a girl. I told her that I hoped that when our punishment was over that Ms. Phillips would allow me to become a complete teenage girl. Liza said she hoped I could too.

We stayed with Ms. Phillips for two months and we would travel to the Rehab facility once or twice a week to get used to Mrs. Jacobs and her needs. Liza would curl up in her lap and I would walk beside her. I already knew how to do the various tasks required even if they were now done differently than I was used to. Getting used to dog food was interesting too. I told Liza that that was one thing I would not miss when we changed back. She said Cat food was not that great either. We both decided that the first thing we would do when we were human again was go out for a pizza. It was agreed that we would go live with Mrs. Jacobs the following week and begin our duties in full. We also found out that a Private nurse was going to stay with us fulltime for the first six weeks she was home. Liza and I were disappointed that our chances to talk would be limited, but we developed a series of signals using our tails or our bark and meow to communicated during those times. We even slept cuddled up against each other. People thought it was so cute. We also grew closer to each other and Liza admitted that if I stayed a female she could definitely see us together as more than just friends. I felt the same way and I hoped that we could be more. We really did love each other deeply. We stayed with Mrs. Jacobs for 7 months and did our tasks very well. Our mother's came over a lot and we each had a different experience with being petted by them. Liza admitted that she liked to lay her head in her mother's lap at home, so actually curling up in her lap as a cat was really a nice experience. Mrs. Jacobs was really sweet to both of us and we loved to see her get better every day. The day she was able to walk on her own was really wonderful! The day we left, she cried and smothered us both with affection. She never knew who we really were. She just knew that Ms. Phillips was the volunteer that provided her with us so she could recover.

Ms. Phillips took us back to her house and told us we had done a wonderful job. We admitted that we really hadn't minded at all being animals, but we were glad to get back to being human again. I asked her if it would be possible to become a complete teenage girl and she told us that she had a confession to make. A few days ago, Bobby Jenkins was caught doing the same thing to another teacher and in the course of her interrogation, he confessed to being the one that had pulled the prank on Ms. Jacobs. We asked her what his punishment was and she said that he was now sitting on a Lily Pad catching flies in Mr. Sutter's pond. Mr. Sutter was the Biology teacher and it turns out that he was the victim of the latest prank. Ms. Phillips told me that she would grant my wish to make up for what was done to us. She waved her finger at Liza and spoke another incantation. Liza was back to her old self and gave Ms. Phillips a hug. She turned to me and spoke another incantation. I could feel my body changing once again and this time I watched as long red hair cascaded down my shoulders. I saw my breasts develop into a nice C cup and my figure was absolutely gorgeous! My dog name was Lisa and that is what my new girl name was too. Mom had told me I was going to be Lisa Jane Lewis if I had been born a girl. I had a cute scoop neck sweater and denim skirt and I was wearing a pair of two inch heels. Liza looked at me with love in her eyes and winked at me. Reality was altered so that the world outside had always known me as a girl. The best part was that everyone knew Liza and I were a couple and had no problem with it. I was so happy that I hugged Ms. Phillips with tears in my eyes and said "Thank You!

We left the house in Liza's new car. Ms. Phillips wanted to make it up to her and that is what she got. I was equally happy with my gift.We went out for the pizza we promised ourselves and drove home just like any other day. We realized that we hadn't missed any school at all during this whole time. I was so glad to walk into my house and hear my mother in the kitchen and calling me Lisa just like it was the normal thing to do. Liza gave me a kiss and she actually agreed to stay for dinner when my mother asked.

Epilogue:

Liza and I went to school the next morning to welcome Mrs. Jacobs back for her first day and we both made sure that we helped her any way we could. She took us aside after class and thanked us for being so helpful. We just smiled and told her that it was no trouble at all. As we left school at the end of the day, we both asked each other in unison "How did you like being Teacher's pet? I have to say that it was an experience we will never forget!

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Teacher's Pets

interesting way to become what you want to be.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Weird but nice!

Err...what more can I say?!

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Just Something Different I Wanted To Try

jengrl's picture

This story is just something different I wanted to try since I haven't done anything along this line except for a couple minor things in other stories. I just thought it would fit with the theme of the contest. My muse had been deserting me for a period of time and this story just came to me this morning. It is unusual, but it is just another twist on the TG theme.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Punishment seemed out of

Punishment seemed out of proportion either way, and highly illegal via the non transformation route. You wouldn't be able to make an adult let alone a child work their lives to pay off a debt on a crime without being convicted in a criminal and subsequent civil trial.

That being said, It's a nice story.

I liked it!

It was cute, if maybe a bit silly. Still, very enjoyable!

Wren

Definitely a different type

Definitely a different type of story, and I am very glad the real culprit finally got caught and was "sitting out" his punishment catching flies by his tongue. Jan