Ponytails, Pigtails, Buns, and Braids

Printer-friendly version

Kelly is restrained and turned into a gorgeous little Gothic princess. A so-very-detailed account of a crossdresser and hairstyle fetishist having his deepest fantasies fulfilled.
kb03.jpg

Still held in the restraints, I lifted my head but all I could see was a curtain of the palest blonde hair - my hair, newly colored and trimmed, with the barest hint of a darker color at the roots. I could tell it would still fall to my lower back, although bangs had been cut and the whole mass of hair was blocking my view of the makeup that Nicole had applied. My hair was clean and smelled of strawberries. I knew I was still wearing the gorgeous, jeweled velvet choker. Below, I could see my shaved chest rising in two mounds above the tight, tight overbust corset that even now made it hard to breathe deeply; the garter belt and fishnet stockings; my painfully stiff cock; and the high-heeled leather boots.

Through my reverie, I heard the door open behind me. It was Nicole. "Well, Kelly, it's time for the rest of your fantasy to begin. It looks like we were right about what you wanted, weren't we?" All I could do was moan a "yes."

With high heels clicking, Nicole moved behind me. She grasped all my hair in both hands, pulling it up, and placed a black velvet band around my head about an inch behind my hairline. Suddenly I was able to see the results of our makeup session. My brows were trimmed into two delicate, high arches, and highlighted with dark pencil, giving me a permanently surprised expression. My eyes were lined with thick, black eyeliner and surrounded by smoky eyeshadow, top and bottom, fading off into my oh-so-pale skin. With the long false eyelashes, my eyes reminded me of two dark butterflies. A little bit of blush, and of course that pale, pale foundation rounded out the picture. But one thing was missing.

"I wanted you to see the final, essential touch... the lipstick," Nicole said. "There's no need to tell me what color you like - we know far too much about what turns you on. Nothing but the best for my new favorite girl, nothing but dark, dark red-bruise lipstick on those lips. Just imagine those lips surrounding a white cock... your cock... sucking, tracing, leaving a perfect lipstick mark on the tip." And indeed my own cock became even harder as Nicole lined my lips with a dark plum pencil, outlining a perfect cupid's-bow pout well beyond the natural lines of my lips. As she filled in a purple-red color, using a tiny brush, and layered on a glossy coating, I studied Nicole's beautiful face.

She was as pale as I was, with black hair instead of blonde, and - if possible - even more makeup than I was currently enjoying. She looked like a cross between Taylor Swift and Rose McGowan, only made even more beautiful than any celebrity by her intoxicating scent, her nearness, and the fact that she was currently turning me into a beautiful girl. The best part was her hair - it was pulled tightly up into two buns at the crown of her head, with flowered clips holding a few wisps tightly up from her nape and temples. It wasn't complicated, but you could tell how how much care she had taken with it. I wanted to be her right then, and feel my hair clasped tightly into two matching buns.

Meanwhile Nicole had finished my lipstick, and I saw the complete effect for the first time. I was hot, incredibly hot, and Nicole was right - as I opened my lips, I did picture them sliding over a cock. I only hoped the girls knew enough about me to figure out the perfect hairstyle. I loved so many hairstyles that I didn't know myself what would look best, and I knew I couldn't decide myself - and if Nicole unstrapped me now, I would just sit and play with myself for hours.

"You're probably wondering what else we have in store for you," Nicole said, looking in the mirror with me, mouth at my ear. "We could tell that you have an enormous hair fetish. Anyone could tell, the way you look at my hair. But we weren't able to decide what hairstyle to give you, Kelly. Would it be a high bun? Bangs? A French braid? French twist? High schoolgirl pigtails? Two buns, just like mine?" As she listed the delicious options, her hand played in my long hair and I moaned with delight. "So we've decided to do a little experiment. I can see your cock twitching as I talk about hair. You're so excited even thinking about it. I think you'll like this experiment... very much... and it will give us the information we need to select the hairstyle that completes your fantasy."

With this, the door opened and another girl came in. And whereas I thought Nicole looked like a princess of beauty, the new girl looked like a princess of, well, smut. She had to be about 18 or 19, a redhead with a face like Kristen Bell, and she was wearing an outfit that showed far more than it hid. Her perfectly smooth white skin and D-cup breasts were poured into a tiny pink halter top, tied behind her neck in a floppy bow that trailed down her tattooed back. Below the halter top was a bare midriff, a tiny denim miniskirt, garters, and fishnet stockings. She pranced into the room on four-inch platform heels, and her dark red hair in high pigtails - oh, pigtails! - bounced at every step.

"Meet Jen," Nicole said. Jen paused in front of me, gave me a long, slow look, and to my surprise gracefully curtsied. "Jen is our expert on arousal. She'll evaluate your responses as I try a few hairstyles."

With that, Jen moved her lips next to my ear. She paused and whispered "You are so hot. I'd suck your cock even if I wasn't getting paid for this." These were the last words I heard from her. She kneeled between my bound legs and put her ruby lips around my now-even-stiffer cock. She kept one hand on my balls, and I could feel the dark crimson nails of the other hand exploring my perineum as she slowly bobbed her head up and down. I was able to look down and see her enormous brown eyes gazing up at me, the smile playing at the corners of her lips as she sucked, her pigtails bouncing gently, wisps of hair escaping from the tightly bound hair at the nape of her neck. I wanted so desperately to hold her pigtails with my own hands, to force her head down on my cock and see my own lacquered crimson nails pulling on her hair, but I was still tied and helpless. I could only moan more, louder now. After a few minutes of this, she stopped, mouth still encircling the head of my cock, one hand tight around the shaft and one hand on my balls, eyes wide and looking up into mine.

"Let's start with something simple," Nicole said. Standing behind me, she placed one hand on each side of my head and slid her thumbs underneath my smooth blonde hair. Combing my hair back and up with one hand and then the other, she began to separate the top portion of my hair into a ponytail at the very top of my head. After several passes, she grasped the blonde plume tightly in her left hand and continued to smooth the front of my hair up and into her grasp. Still holding my hair up, she took the long tail of a styling comb and drew a line at my forehead, guiding the hair behind tightly into the topknot. "This style is a good excuse to curl the bangs and make tendrils, which will look good on any of the styles we try today," she murmured. She paused and reset her grip, pulling the front of my hair very tightly indeed. Using her right hand, she took two bobby pins - each with a tiny silver butterfly - and made an X across the piece of hair. When she removed her hands, I could feel the tightness and the way my taut hair lifted the corners of my face into a sweet smile. I felt my cock pulse, once, in Jen's mouth, and she tossed her pigtails in reply.

Moving away for a moment, Nicole reached for her curling irons, and I was able to see her tight little butt move under her satin skirt as she bent to retrieve it. She approached me and began to wrap my bangs around a wide cylinder. "We'll just put a single curve into your bangs for now, to give them some body." She clipped the section of hair to the hot iron and rolled it under, holding it for a minute as I smelled warm strawberries and conditioner. Releasing the hair, she repeated the process two more times, curling all the hair at my forehead. She gently picked the curl out, styling my fringe so it would sweep barely up, then out and in, framing my oh-so-dark eyes in light blonde schoolgirl bangs.

Nicole walked to the rear and lifted the hair pinned up at the top of my head. Working with a smaller iron, she wrapped eight sections of the hair around the cylinder and let them set, one by one. She repeated this with the tendrils of hair falling immediately behind the pulled-up section, so my face was framed by princess curls. Again, she barely picked out the hair, leaving well-defined curls in my gorgeous blonde mane. "I think that does it, Jen. What do you think?" Between my legs, Jen nodded - deliciously, since my cock was still in her mouth - and to my deep surprise took her hand off my balls to write something just above my neatly trimmed pubic hair. Meanwhile I turned and tilted my head slowly, in awe of my beautiful curls and half-updo, watching my long hair sweep across my bare shoulders as I moved.

"So many styles to try!" said Nicole. "Let's keep it simple again and do a high ballerina bun." This time I felt my cock twitch before she even touched my hair. One of my favorite activities for the previous month had been watching - and jacking off to - an instructional video on making a classical bun. In the video, after the bun was complete, the stylist took the model's head in her hands and turned it to face the audience. The model lowered her eyes and smiled submissively at the camera, her head still in the stylist's grasp. You could tell she was completely controlled, completely submissive, and it was incredibly hot. I wondered if the girls had found the video on my computer. I hoped they had.

Standing behind me, Nicole removed the bobby pins and pulled my hair - just the way I had dreamed of - into a tight bun with remarkable speed. "We'll try it with bangs first," she said, pulling all the rest of my hair up to my crown, combing and smoothing with her left hand and gathering it tightly in her right. I watched, entranced, seeing the hair rise smoothly from my nape and temples as she combed. Once it was all gathered, Nicole reached for an elastic threaded through two bobby pins and made a tight ponytail. She lifted the tail almost straight up from my head, so I could see her work, and gently twisted it until it began to curl in on itself in a moderately loose bun. I inclined my head and looked up at my reflection, seeing my dark eyes look back at me through my softly curled bangs. As each turn came to rest on my head, she added a bobby pin with a sparkly butterfly to anchor the style, eventually completing a four-inch bun exactly at my crown.

Nicole gently arranged my bangs and reached for a mirror. "I'm going to put this mirror behind you, so you can see what the back of your hair looks like. With each style I want you to see exactly how your hair is swept tightly up from the nape. And I want you to tell me if I miss any pieces - we have plenty of pins." With that, she took a bobby pin and caught an errant wisp of hair. I watched as she pinned it carefully, two inches up from my hairline, and tried to see if any other pieces had escaped.

Standing behind me and smiling possessively, Nicole placed both hands at the base of my head, thumbs at the nape of my neck and fingers extending under my jawline. She turned my head this way and that, admiring her work. "Smile for the camera," she said, and I looked up at my reflection with a submissive smile - the slutty princess in a velvet choker and enormous silver hoop earrings, the hottest ballerina with a jeweled bun high on her head. I hoped there really was a camera, and as Jen swirled her tongue - only once - around the tip of my cock, I felt every inch of my body strain against the restraints that held my arms spreadeagled, my feet anchored, and my legs apart for her access.

"Are you ready for something a little fancier?" Nicole asked. I licked my plum-colored lips and nodded, biting my lower lip. "Good. Let's just tighten everything up first - you're getting so excited, and we don't want your squirming to interfere with things. Hairstyles this cute are delicate work, you know," she added with a wink and a giggle. With that, she moved to each of my white arms, adding tension to the velvet wrist cuffs holding me before her. She kneeled at each foot, tightening the ankle restraints built into my leather boots. Finally, bending behind me, she turned something and the angle between my legs increased. The delicious tension in my groin and inner thighs was now barely short of discomfort.

She moved behind me, face next to mine, and placed her hands back on each side of my head while looking at our reflections in the mirror. "I know you like my hair, I know how much it turns you on to see these high buns. Would you like me to do something like this for you?" I nodded, breathed "yes," and and Nicole smiled. "That's my hot little girl."

I watched Nicole release my hair from the jeweled bun, setting the pins aside for later. She brushed out the hair, leaving the bangs and tendrils intact, smoothing each section down with her hand until most of my platinum mane was perfectly straight, with only a gentle curl left at the bottom. I felt the tail of a rat-tail comb run down the center of my head once, twice, three times, each time catching a few errant strands and guiding them into Nicole's right hand. She pulled all the hair on the right side of my head into a low ponytail, holding it with a black elastic band. I looked in the rearward mirror, and saw that the dividing line was perfectly straight, showing a fine line of pale scalp perfectly in the middle of my head. I then felt the rat-tail comb again, moving from my left ear to my crown. Nicole took the hair in front of the part and clipped it, awkwardly, in front of my ear. "I think you'll enjoy an upside-down French braid," she whispered in my ear, then forcibly pushed my head down while brushing the free section of hair up and over my head. In this position my face was about four inches from the top of Jen's head. I could smell her shampoo as I strained to reach her pigtails with my face, and she smiled wickedly up at me, moving the corners of her dark lips while keeping her head and the rest of her mouth perfectly still.

I felt hands at the very nape of my neck, pulling the hair tightly up from every direction. Pull, twist, gather, pull... the sensations went on as Nicole combed each tiny section of my long hair into a French braid, being entwined inch by inch up from my nape to my crown. I couldn't tell how long it lasted, but finally I felt three painful tugs at my crown and a lingering tightness only just short of painful. Nicole continued to hold my head down while brushing the hair in front of the part up, back, and into the gathered tightness. Finally a long tail of wavy hair fell beside my left eye, but Nicole continued to push my head down. "I'm holding your head so you don't look too soon," she said. "You're not allowed to see yourself in pigtails just yet - that's a whole separate style I want to do." More quickly now, I felt the same sequence on my right side - part, clip, then Nicole's nimble fingers twisting the tightest braid imaginable up from my nape to my crown, and my remaining hair gathered into the pigtail.

I felt Nicole move behind me; she took the base of each pigtail tightly in her hands, and pulled my head up, moving the tails behind my head so I couldn't see them swing free. My mouth formed an O as I watched her twist each tail into a round bun. Starting on the left, she gently twisted the tail, holding it straight up from my head and allowing it to coil around itself. She anchored it with pins, but placed a jeweled bow at the front of the bun. Then, she did the same on the right, twisting the tail into a bun with a tiny jeweled bow. Then, she sprayed each bun with an enormous amount of hairspray. White Rain; I could smell it, and I knew it well from a hundred dressing sessions and a hundred attempts to style my own hair. Using her fingers, she separated my bangs so that my eyes looked up through a fringe of pale hair. Finally, she took a delicate piece of black lace - the size of a bandana, but nothing that delicate could be called a bandana - and tied it around my head, just in front of the buns and knotted just above my nape, holding a few wisps of hair up. My head and hair were entirely, tightly bound by my delicious hairstyle, except for the adorable bangs and tendrils falling on my face and covering one smoky eye. With the two buns, edgy but slutty, I could have been an anime doll come to life, or the hottest barista at the corner coffeeshop. "Can't you just picture a girl holding onto these buns for you as you suck her cock?" Nicole asked. "They make such good handles. Even better than pigtails - more control, you know." She smiled and looked down at Jen while I gazed at myself in the mirror, holding my mouth in a blowup-doll O to maximize the effect. "What do you think, Jen?" Jen took a long, slow pull on my cock, sucking hard down to the tip and falling still again. She wrote something else just above my cock, and Nicole nodded.

For a long minute I devoured my reflection and strained at my bonds, more to feel the pull than because I wanted to be released. Then Nicole moved in front of me and whispered. "Does my hot baby slutty doll want Nicky to give her pigtails?" She licked her lips, and again: "Does my hot, slutty, schoolgirl whore want pigtails?"

"Yes," I breathed, one eye on Nicole and one eye on my reflection, beyond her left shoulder. It felt like something more, even, was needed. "Yes, your slutty schoolgirl whore wants pigtails."

"Perfect. We're going to just take down your buns and you'll have the most adorable long pigtails - the twists and the hairspray will make them look just perfect." With that, Nicole simply removed the scarf and the pins from each bun, leaving the tiny jeweled bows, and my hair fell on each side in a long, wavy tail, from my crown to six inches past my shoulder. But of course there was more to be done. She looped a black elastic band through two bobby pins, and starting on the left side she anchored one pin at the base of the tail. Then, she wrapped the elastic in three tight loops around the tail and anchored the other bobby pin just above the base of the tail, lifting the pigtail away from my head and giving it the perfect, adorable bounce. She repeated this on the right side and finger-combed the pigtails, placing the left one in front of my pale shoulders and the right one behind. "Toss your head," she said. I gave a tentative shake, and watched the pigtails bounce. "Again," and I moved my head from side to side, plum-colored lips open and smiling as my pigtails moved across my white shoulders. I was a slutty schoolgirl, but more; I was a hot little girl, a gothic princess-whore with my corset and oh-so-long pigtails.

Nicole let me play for a few minutes. I was so enthralled with my hair that I barely noticed Jen take her mouth off my cock; Nicole bent down for a whispered consultation. She was smiling - they were both smiling - when she stood up. "You've probably realized by now that your perfect fantasy doesn't just involve any specific hairstyle." She caressed my face, moving up to my left pigtail and running it through her hand. "Instead, your fantasy is being used as a doll, the perfect little model for trying all kinds of hairstyles."

"But, we need to move on and we need to reward you for what a good girl you've been. Don't worry, there will be many more days of playtime. But for now, we've picked something we think you'll love as your ultimate style. Can you read what Jen wrote above your cock?"

I leaned down, bangs falling in my face. It was hard to read upside down, but I said slowly, "Kelly wants a ponytail."

"That's right. You're an elegant girl at heart. But not just any ponytail. A lace-tied ponytail, high on your crown and falling to the middle of your bare back. Don't worry, it will be tight, so tight - I know how much you like that. With soft bangs, and all the sparkly hair clips you love, and some cute tricks in the front to keep it interesting. And while I do this for you, Jen has a special surprise."

With that, Jen put her mouth back on my cock, sucking it all the way in, shaking her head when it reached full depth, and pulling out until her dark lips tightly encircled the head. She looked up at me with big dark eyes as Nicole released my hair from its pigtails. Using the rat-tail comb one more time, Nicole separated a thin section from the front of my hair, starting behind my bangs. She gathered it into her left hand and gently back-combed. "Not too much - just a little volume, a subtle little pouf," she said as she gently smoothed the hair over itself, anchoring it two inches behind my bangs with two crossed bobby pins. She placed one of the tiny jeweled-bow clips just behind my bangs, in front of the elevated section of hair.

As Nicole sectioned off more hair from behind the bobby pins and behind the pouf, I realized something else - Jen was, incredibly, sucking in time with Nicole's movements. It felt like my hair was directly connected to my cock. Jen lifted her lips to the groove between cock and head as Nicole separated the piece into three tiny sections and began to do a French braid, twisting and entwining the hair up to my crown, and with each sharp twist Jen squeezed my cock head, using lips, teeth, and tongue to echo the twisting sensation in my hair. When Nicole anchored the braid at my crown, I felt Jen bite my cock - actually bite it, gently - and flick my balls with her lacquered nail. Then, as Nicole began to brush the rest of my hair into a high ponytail - pulling tightly, smoothly, up from every part of my head and gathering it into her right hand - I felt the mouth on my cock begin rhythmically sucking, once from base to tip with every brushstroke, and the hand on my balls clenching and squeezing as my hair was gathered on the crown.

Finally, my hair was in a tight ponytail, raised high from my crown with the same bobby-pin-and-elastic trick Nicole had used on my pigtails, with two jeweled clips at my left temple and two bobby pins to make the nape perfect, and Jen paused for a minute. "I haven't forgotten about that lace," Nicole said, and reached for a thin strip of black lace. As she tied it around my long blonde ponytail, Jen began to suck even harder, and I knew I was near climax. I looked at myself in the mirror... pale, beautiful face, smoky eyes looking up through curled bangs, dark lips in a wide O of pleasure... spreadeagled on the restraint chair, with Jen working away between my stockinged legs, tight black overbust corset, velvet choker... hair so, so tight, pulled into such a delicious, gorgeous long ponytail cascading down my pale, bare back as I writhed in pleasure... and knew this would be my life, even after the fantasy was over. Nicole put both hands on my head and smoothed them over the ponytail, pulling it tighter, tighter, and Jen sucked deep in rhythm with Nicole's hands. Staring into the mirror, directly into my gorgeous face, I came deep in Jen's mouth, harder than I ever had, and slumped lifeless as Nicole gently loosened my restraints.

up
83 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ponytails,Pigtais,ect.,ect

Good story like the way Nicole played with him, the hair fetish is not my kind but it is good to have a new author(GREAT) waiting for you next story
RICHIE2

Ponytails, Pigtails, Buns, and Braids

Sounds as if he had a great time.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hair fetish story

Wonderful! Please write more. I am facinated by french braids, cornrows etc

Story

Please, please write more hair stories

Buns braids pigtails

Loved your story. Please write more on the subject. Maybe the main charachter can leave the dungeoum. Maybe the next main charecter could be yournger, sweet/sentimental. Like the fact that there were no gay references. Nothing against that, but, not my type of story. Good luck writing.

ADORED your story, Kelly!

ADORED your story, Kelly! Loved the attention to detail (White Rain! Boy, does that bring back memories! Adorn, Final Net, and Ellnet too!) I'd love to see a total glam scenario involving extensions, wiglets, barrel, petal, and sausage curls, and beaded gowns to create a fabulous bouffant updo or perhaps a soft, pretty, romantic Gibson Girl with a ruffley, lace-trimmed blouse and a hobble skirt.

Hugs & Fab Hair!

Claire

http://iwannabeclaire.deviantart.com/gallery/

"All vertebrate embryos are inherently female..." - Dr. Henry Wu, Jurassic Park