Yu-Gi-Oh : Duelist of Time - Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version


Yu-Gi-Oh : Duelist of Time

Chapter 4 - I'm WHAT!

Copyright: 1996 - Kazuki Takahashi

 
"You only said that, 'cause it's funny."

"Well yeah I did, but as far as we can tell on a level 1 diagnostic, she's 100% female."

"Well she was male when I found her initially."

"Then what happened?"

"Well after the duel I had, which was a shadow duel and used up some of my own life force in that duel."

"Wait, you mean shadow duels are real?"

"Appears so."

"Back to the young lady."

"Well she had injuries to the chest, abdomen and one of her eyes was ripped out."

"Ouch."

"Yeah, ouch indeed. Then I wished I could do something to help her and a flash of light happened and the 24 year old male I had found initially, became a 12 year old girl also coinciding with the shadow game area dissipating. So I think I had somehow with the power of the shadow realm, repaired her, but for some reason she became a female."

"Hmm, we have read some energies coursing through her, which we have matched to the energy readings which EVA had observed earlier. So without experimenting I would say they could have changed her genetic structure to female."

"Doc, when you have the chance, can you match some of her DNA to mine?"

"Why?"

"Well I have a theory why I lost so much blood. That whatever helped to heal her, took some of my blood to help replace her blood and change her body."

"Well from what we can tell, her body is average for a 12 year old girl on the onset of puberty."

"Damn that's going to be fun; teaching her about the female body. At least she was made an age where puberty had not set in yet."

"Well, good luck to you."

Then the doc went back to the girl. With the rest of the medical team helping they where beginning to conduct the level 2 diagnostic — body imaging, and blood tests.

"Miss Kaiba, I have received the message from Miss Pegasus, she has agreed to the meeting here at Kaiba Corp."

"Thank you, EVA. Oh can you send another message to Maxine, telling her to bring the card database and printing machines with her?"

"Message sent, Miss Kaiba. I am assuming you are asking this so we can give something to this girl when she wakes up and has adjusted."

"You're right there EVA, I have programmed you well."

"Well I am based on a neural print of yourself, Miss Kaiba."

"That's correct."

"Miss Kaiba, do you want me to start the procedures for the girl, to attend Duel Academy."

"Yes, although put it on the system as needing approval first. That way she can refuse this offer. EVA can you get her measurements from the medical database and start manufacturing Kaiba Corp. Duel Disk System no.002."

"Done, Miss Kaiba, time to completion of Duel Disk System — 12 hours."

"Good EVA, prepare a news blackout on the stadium."

"Already in place, Miss Kaiba — as per the Kaiba Dome Emergency Response Program. I assume you want to use the event to give the reason as it was being done as Emergency Response Exercise."

"Yes, that would be suitable."

Dr. Franton comes up to the window again.

"Miss Kaiba, level 2 tests are done. We can confirm that she is 100% female, down to the cellular level."

"Is my hypothesis correct?"

"Yes it is, she is genetically your daughter, it seems her previous male self was the genetic male half of the equation."

"I recommend that we move her to your private room here in the medical suite, so it's somewhere less threatening."

"I concur, I'll meet you there in a couple of minutes, I need to go and get changed and freshened up."

"Meet you in a few then, Miss Kaiba."

I head off to the elevator to my room which is right by the private suite of mine here in the Medical Suite. Then I proceeded once in my penthouse suite, to shed all my clothes — minus underwear - and head to the bathroom. While heading to the bathroom...

"EVA, do you think we need to sort a room out for the girl yet here in my penthouse."

"Maybe, Miss Kaiba — you do have several guest rooms here, I would recommend the one nearest your room, Miss Kaiba."

"Yes that would be a good idea, we can always have the room decorated at a later date, to suite her tastes."

I get to the bathroom, and strip off completely and take a nice shower. Then I get out of the shower and head to my room — there are so many advantages having one way privacy glass, being able to prance around naked.

I get to my room, and pick out bra and knickers, and decide on t-shirt and shorts also trainers to wear. So I can appear to be more approachable to the girl when she wakes up. Once dressed I head back down to the medical suite.

As I can see she had been put into my room, with no medical equipment attached to her. Doc must be sure that she's 100% healthy. So I sit down in the chair in the room, with my Duel Disk next to me — which was moved here from the ambulance. I take out my deck from the duel disk, pull over the swing table to over by the chair, and set my deck on it.

I look through my deck for my 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons and lay them in front of the deck. Damn I have been lucky today. If it wasn’t for these 3 guys turning up at the right time. I don’t know what would have happened. As I think that, I hear 3 Calls of the Blue-Eyes White Dragons. Its almost if they approve of how I used them today.

Then I hear moaning from the bed.

"Damn what happened to me." I look around and see that I am in a private room which could be at a hospital. Then I see a woman sitting in a seat next to my bed, with a Duel Monsters deck in front of her and 3 Blue-eyes White Dragons.

"Who are you."

"I'm the person who found you."

"Oh, the last thing I remember I was being dragged into a sphere of black-purple stuff."

"Ah so you do not remember meeting anything weird."

"No.." she shudders. "Actually now that you said it, I though I met a real-life Duel Monster.... No that didn’t happen did it?"

I get up from my seat and stand next to her, I give her a hug.

"Yes it did happen to you, I found you in such a bad state."

"It started to attack me, the Skull Servant. When I couldn’t defend myself — I didn’t have my dueling deck with me."

"I saved you, from that Skull Servant."

"Thank you, but wait a second, I feel wrong."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I feel something's missing."

"Ah, seeing as you know about Duel Monsters, the area you were in was a Shadow Realm Arena."

"I though I recognized it, but that’s from an anime I watch."

"Oh, what is the year then?"

"Well its September 9th 2010."

"Ah, your not in 2010 any more."

"I'm not?"

"No. You're now in August 1st 2995."

"I have time traveled though the Shadow Realm?"

"Yes, it appears you have."

"Oh, so how am I now feeling fine?"

"Well I sort of wished to help you. But there was a side effect."

"What kind of side effect."

"Well to put it bluntly as possible. You are a 12 year old girl now."

"I'm WHAT?!"


For your Knowledge - Link to the Wikipedia Article on the Universe im drawing ideas from for this fiction

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!

For the Definate Card Database of the cards in this story — well the ones which are real and not made up by me

http://www.yugiohcardguide.com/


Please leave comments and also if there are any glaring spelling errors or html coding errors please comment as well, heres the next chapter title -

Chapter 5 — You want me

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh : Duelist of Time - Chapter 4

Will be fun to see if they ca find her original cards from th past

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

well, why do u think the

well, why do u think the Pegasus of this universe is coming over

Lots of history to catch up

Lots of history to catch up on, especially when you are 985 years behind the times. It seems that she has retained most of her male mindset even with the change, so she is going to have a lot of new learning to do to function as a 12 year old girl or just a girl in general.

Well

Well both