happyness once more

Printer-friendly version

a man enslaved as to live a a woman finds a unexpected ending.

story by sorcerer.

happiness once more

Jim sat in the bedroom as he did every day since his wife janet died.

This happened almost four years ago and still he couldn't let go.

Every day after coming home from work he'd make supper for himself and his eighteen year old son jason.
and after doing the dishes he went to the bedroom and take out his wife's favorite dress,a one of a kind
drop dead leather and lace gown.
He then draped the dress over his lap and drifted off in a waking sleep where he would be with his wife,
and talked about what happened that day ,his and hers.

And after some hours he carefully returned the dress into the closet,returned to the living room,
and spent some quality time with his son who became so much closer to him after janet's death.
Jason saw how his father became more and more isolated as he truly missed his wife,he knew something
had to be done.

A year had passed and when jim came home from work he saw a letter from his son.
He said not to make diner for him as he ate somewhere else and would be home a little later.
After diner he sat in the chair for a while and felled down for this was the first time,
since the loss of his wife his son wasn't there with him.

He then went upstairs and entered the bedroom.
As he walked to the closet he noticed the dress wasn't there,and as he started to look again for it he
heard some sound coming from behind him.
What he saw there made his heart skip a beat for standing before him stood his wife (or somebody),
wearing her favorite dress.

Overwhelmed by emotions he jumped forward held her tightly and kissed her passionately.
After a few minutes he knew something wasn't wright and he let her go and as he looked more closely,
he finally saw it wasn't his wife but his son standing before him looking every bit his wife was once.
Tears came in his eye's as he turned away from his son.

Please his son said don't hate me,I only did this because I couldn't stand it any more to see you hurting.
You once said how much I looked like mom,that's where the idea came from ,if you wish I can bring mom back.
Jim went downstairs and looked through the family album to see if jason was true to his words,and when he retired
to bed he found the dress neatly folded on the dresser.

Jim took of his clothes and went to bed and as he lay there thinking about what had happened he felled someone slip
besides him in bed and as he turned he saw the image of his wife dressed in a stunning nightgown.
He reached for her and hold her tight as he kissed her softly and soon after felled asleep.
When morning came he woke up alone in bed thinking it was all a dream but when he came downstairs,
he saw jason dressed in a silk blouse ,leather skirt,and high heels.
As jason noticed jim standing in the room he turned towards jim and said.

Good morning honey I fixed you breakfast we don't want you to grow hungry now do we.
Jim was a little scared ,for his wife used to say this to him before going to work.
They ate their breakfast and jim kissed jason on the lips before going to work.

The day went by very fast as jim couldn't wait to return home to meet his wife.
He didn't even think that it was his son not his wife for jim was so happy to see his wife again.
So when he returned home jason/janet already was preparing diner for them.
And as that morning she wore the leather skirt but with a different blouse .
She chose an green chiffon blouse and in the right light jim could see right through the blouse.
revealing the most gorgeous breasts.
As jim stood behind janet he couldn't resist stroking his hands over her breasts making janet react.

Your breasts jim asked you feel them?.
Yes janet answered as she turned around, she un-buttoned the blouse and let jim see her glory.
Jim couldn't resist and reached for them cupping them softly in his hands.
At this point janet closed her eye's and surrendered to the feelings and as jim kissed her breasts softly,
she felled her legs becoming weak and she slowly felled down in the chair.

I'll never want to loose this feelings she said as jim gently kissed her on the forehead and sat next to her.
What do you mean jim asked?.
I never wanted to be a boy she answered and always wanted to look like mom and when I saw how bad you felled,
with mom not being here I knew I could help you and me.
With that jim said,So i'm loosing a son and get janet back.
Jason will always be a part of our live she answered.

Jim looked up to janet with a surprised look and as janet saw that she raised her skirt and lowered her panties.
There in full view jim saw a little boy cock hanging between her legs and was surprised that there was no reaction from
being dressed up this way.
jason really saw himself as a woman and never got the reactions a man normally gets when dressing up.

Not knowing what to do next he got hold of jason's small cock and began stroking it with his other hand.
She let go of the dress and as it fell down it covered jim.
As jim sat under the skirt feelings that he never had took over his actions and slowly he placed his mouth over the
little boy pussy and began sucking it,feeling live return in his mouth as the boy pussy grew in size and not long after
janet exploded in jim's mouth.
Swallowing every drop jim proceeded to lick clean janet's pussy and then resurfaced from under the skirt.

That night when jim went to bed he undressed as usual,when he got to the bed there lay a red silk nightgown with matching
panties on his side of the bed.
On it lay a note which said.
'please wear me as a token of your love signed janet'

When jim took the fabric in his hands he noticed how light the fabric was,and as he turned the fabric brushed his genitals
and the feeling send a wave of pleasure through his body.
He went back to the table and put on the nightgown and panties,it was a perfect fit.
He stroked his hands all over his body as he found how smooth it felt on his body.
He looked in the mirror and saw it didn't look all to bad on him as his figure was quite slim.

After he went to bed he again noticed he had company again he found there body's in silk glided all over each other.
Then he got a little shock when janet 'your a beautiful woman' and kissed him on his mouth.
That night jim thought about what janet had said ,did she really called him a woman,was is because of the gown jim wore.
He finally did fall asleep.

The next couple of weeks were bliss for jim who found back his reason for living.
Every night he slept wearing a different kind of nightgown each and every one very feminine,and every time
janet referred to him as a woman.

At friday evening jim got for some reason the urge to make love to his lover once again.
As he lay his hand on his wife's lap feeling the bump of the boy pussy janet said NO,not this way.
OK , he said i'll do anything for you ,you know that.
Come with me janet said and both of them walked to the bedroom where janet reached into the closet and retrieved,
a large box and searched through it .
From it she got an pale green silk dress a pair of heels ,stockings ,a pair of panties and a stuffed bra,
and a long red wig.

I know your only slightly bigger than me so I know these will fit.
Out of shear love for her he started to undress and when he was about to pick up the panties janet said 'please take
a shower first and gave him a bottle of shampoo.
Jim stepped into the shower and soaped himself with the shampoo.
As he rinsed the soap from his body he noticed his hair falling from his body leaving his body silky smooth
from his head down.

He took the opportunity to shave his face.
As he dried off his hair and body he found the pair of panties and bra laying on the seat and as he put them on,
he noticed getting a boner due to the feeling of the panties.
After his boner was gone he was able to place his member between his legs and adjudge the panties right.
When he entered the room janet was there waiting for him.
Turn around she softly said ,as he did she guided him into a pile on the ground.
She then slowly raised the pile around his body and finally he was wearing the pale green dress.
As the way the dress was made it looked like he had breasts and the bra was only visible by the edges.
The bottom of the dress flowed widely on the carpet and as he stepped in the heels she put on him a pair of gloves matching
the color of the dress.

She then led him to the vanity where she began to apply make-up on his face when done the wig was put on his head.
When jim thought all was done suddenly both his ears were pieced twice and matching diamond stud earrings were placed
in each ear,a diamond neckless was hung around his neck,a bracelet and a few rings added and then she was finished.

As he turned around and looked into the mirror he was stunned to see a good looking woman staring back at him.
He looked as hard as he could but jim was nowhere to be seen and he loved what he saw.
As the heels were low enough he walked a few times around the room before returning to janet.

As he looked at himself in the mirror janet had dressed herself to in a outfit just like jim's ,only the color of her dress was
a dark blue.

As janet walked into the room she said 'come on JILL let's go out'.
When jim heard that he woke up from his dream and turned towards janet.
What did you called me and you wanna go where?.
Come on jill no one will recognize you and besides the way you dressed I can't really call you jim now don't I.

Why do you think I 'll go out especially dressed like this jim defended himself.
Janet answered 'look I didn't force you to dress like this,you did this out of free choice so you must like it'.
Besides janet followed you can't keep borrowing my clothes all the time,and you need your own lingerie and
everything else that suit's you.

But I did this for you,YOU seemed especially pleased by it was jim's defense.
Who sucked my pussy like a girl and who dressed in a female nightgown 'you did' janet answered.
come on she said look in the mirror and tell me who you see 'jim or jill'.
As jim turned towards the mirror he tried as hard as he could to say jim stood there,but he couldn't
for he didn't saw jim but a stunning looking woman called jill.

Well who do you see she asked again.
As he admitted his defeat he answered i'm ..... i'm jill and at that time jim noticed his voice
seemed to adapt to his new persona.

So what are you waiting for janet said ,let's go shopping ,it will be alright.
Most of the day they went from shop to shop and jill purchased many blouses ,skirts ,dresses several lingerie set's
heels ,boots and more.
They spent over 1500 dollar on jill and as they were almost to the car janet saw a fetish shop.
They left their belongings in the trunk of the car and janet steered jill towards the entrance of the shop.
As they entered the shop an intoxicating smell invaded their noses,the smell of latex in all kind of different,
garments hung in the shop.

Janet picked a hobble dress,a cat suit,some hoods and some items jill had no name for and they entered a booth
suited for changing.
It seemed janet had an eye for size for all she brought fitted like a glove .
The first thing jill had putt on was the hobble dress ,it came complete with attached gloves and as janet pulled
the zipper of the dress down jill found it very difficult to walk and she had to make small steps.
Let's try something she said as she picked one of the hoods and proceeded to pull it over jill's head.
When fitted all jill could see were her eye's her mouth and a few holes for her nose.
Jill had to admit she felled very good looking like that.
Next janet said 'some thing is missing' ,she left the booth only to return with a strange contraption.
Open up janet said.
Jill opened her mouth to ask what she mean ed but before she said 'what' a rubber rod was pushed into her mouth and secured behind her head.
She added a little lock on it so jill couldn't remove it herself.
Quickly she pulled down two heavy zippers and jill found her arms bound alongside her body.
She could not run away as for the dress and found a heavy collar was put around her neck and also locked tight.

If you only know how long I wanted to do this to my girl,surrender yourself to me as my slave girl she said close
to my ears.
Jill buckled her whole body to find a way out of her bonds but it was no good as the bonds were stronger than she was.
Don't worry she said all the pretty clothes they bought were for her ,for jill she had more fitting stuff in mind.
She attached a leash to the collar and walked from the booth pulling jill along.
Jill saw janet buying many more items for jill and one worried jill the most as janet bought a latex maids outfit,
complete with far to high heels.

When janet finally walked from the shop pulling jill behind her fear was in her eye's as many people on the street
were laughing and telling janet what a good little slave girl she had.
Janet stopped right there and allowed a crowd gathering around them.
She pulled down a zipper in front of the dress allowing her member to fall out from the dress.
There jill stood in the middle of the street dressed in a latex hobble dress with her hands tied down,a hood covering her head
a gag in her mouth and her member sticking from the dress for every-one to see.
The people ,mostly women got in closer to jill and poked her in all different places.
Then one of them took out a wide red satin ribbon and tied it around jill's member ending it in a neat bow.

After janet gave the women a card and then returned to walk towards the car and as janet leads the way jill hobbled behind
her with her member neatly wrapped with in a bow,she never was so humiliated in her life.

As they got to the car janet instead of opening the passenger side door opened the trunk of the car and dumped jill inside
and closed the lid and drove home.
One's home she again paraded her new slave for all to watch towards the house leaving jill standing for all to see
as she pretended to find the keys for the door.

One's inside janet lead jill to a corner of the house and attached jill's collar to a hook fitted in the ceiling
and went outside to get her new clothes from the car along with jill's new ensemble.
She ignored jill's grunts to be released as she drank a glass of wine.
Then after about an hours janet walked towards jill and said.

You know when I said I wanted to be like mom I kind of lied as I wanted you to be just like mom janet said.
O yes I know how you treated mom she said you always humiliated her treating her like a slave telling her,
she'l never be any better then she was now ,denying her any friends.
She could not divorce you since you wouldn't let her so the accident was the best thing what could happen to her.
She kept a diary of all you done to her so that's how I know everything to get revenge on you.

I knew you wouldn't do the things you did for me so janet was reborn to help me get revenge.
From now on you will receive all you have given.
You on the other hand will have friends she continued,special friends and we will train you as you trained mom.
You always loved mom to suck cock so you will to,plenty of them.

Just then the doorbell rang and as janet let the visitor in jill thought back to the time her wife still lived.
When jill looked up to the visitor she saw a good looking woman wearing surgical gloves holding some menacing
items for janet to choose and as janet choose a wide steel band and a number of pins the woman walked towards jill.

Next she placed the steel band around the head of jill's member she reached for some sedative when janet said,
she's a big girl and could take it as it is.
Then the woman pierced two pins through the band and her member welding it shut permanently ,jill knew she never
be whole again.
Next jill's gag and hood were removed and a ring-gag was inserted in her mouth and the woman started to tattoo her lips
eye brows and the works and when done some time later a mirror was held in front of jill's face and she saw
she had permanent make-up tattooed on her face never again have the possibility to walk as a male again outside.

Next jill's chain was removed and lowered to the ground and janet said 'shouldn't you thank her for her good job'.
And as the woman raised her skirt showing her clitoris janet pushed jill't face forward and said 'don't you spill a drop'.
As the woman began pissing in her face jill tried her best not to spill a drop as she swallowed the piss.
This should help you to become a woman.
Jill knew women's piss contained a high doses of female hormones so this was only the start of her journey.

As another hood was placed over her head jill bursted out in crying as she saw no way of ending her ordeal.
Over the next few weeks many women came to the house some with their husbands and while jill drank their piss
the men fucked her from behind and when they were done a tampon was inserted in her ass.
Over time the tampon had absorbed the sperm and jill was forced to put the tampon in her mouth,
and suck the sperm,humiliated by men and women,used as a waste basket ,a toilet.

Slowly but surely jill grew breasts of her own ,her pips and ass rounded and mood swings occurred.
Now almost a year later if you saw jill walking on the street no-one would have guessed she wasn't what she appeared.
Janet at that time lost total interest in jill and she was sold to a man for a great amount of money.
As jill prepared for yet another horrible time got a surprise of her life.
The man who'd bought her came to her one day ,and as she expected to be used the man stopped her ,
and told her he loved her.

Jill said 'i'm not who you think I am'.
I know the man answered but I can't help it,he kneeled down and as he showed her a beautiful ring,
he asked jill to be his wife.
Jill bursted out in tears and through her tears she said 'yes'.
The marriage was arranged two weeks later.
When the day came jill was helped getting dressed in her wedding gown.

The gown was beautiful but very un-usual , unlike the normal silk and lace wedding dress this one was made
of multi layered brightly polished latex made of the purest white jill ever saw.
After she'd put on the dress she couldn't believe how heavy the dress was.
Just walking in it proved to a challenge.
Jill expected some form of restrains with the gown but none were found which gave jill the prove he really loved her.

As jill waited to be brought to the altar her mind wandered back to the time she told her husband to be she sometime wanted revenge
for the wrong what has been done to her.
All in good time was his answer.

The wedding was all jill excerpted ,the flowers the gifts the guests,...the guests all of the guests wore some kind
of latex outfit both male and female.
Latex in all forms and shapes and colors.
All the gifts had some reverence to latex but one gift was very strange,a box about ten by ten cm holding
a card which saying 'you are becoming fully woman'.
It didn't say who it came from but when jill turned to look at her new husband he saw him smile.

After they came back from their honeymoon jill went into a private hospital and had the operation
so she could be fully woman and about three weeks later she walked hand in hand with her husband home.
After she'd come home jill mostly wore latex outfits as did her husband.
As a fact it was the latex hobble dress that got his attention,it was that day he fell in love with her.
As for jill ,she thought she'd moved to another live of slavery.
Live couldn't be more rewarding for her.

Some weeks later jill was asked by her husband if she'd fancy some horse riding.
I'd rather not she answers adding to her statement she was terrified of horses.
Don't worry he answered i've got the perfect horse for you and led her to the stables.
In front of the stables stood a cart and when he asked her to wait there he went inside to fetch the horse.

When he returned from the stables he pulled a woman dressed in a leather harness,a horse bit in her mouth,
hands tied down,her feet were in some boots shaped likes horses legs.
When he got closer jill noticed some strap hang between her legs and then some recognition.
As he fastened the woman to the cart the strap from between her legs to the cart just below the seat,
jill was led to the front of the cart,the woman's head or rather the horses head was bowed down so she couldn't
see jill was looking strait at her recognizing the woman.
Well well jill said,this truly is a welcome surprise and as she lifted the head of woman and looked strait in her face,
she took hold of the straps holding the bit in the woman's mouth,she pulled them one notch tighter making the woman cry of pain.

I'm gonna hurt you jason as you have hurt me she said ,and then jason looked up his face full of fear.
I'm gonna parade you all over town , your gonna be seen as I was,and then mounted the cart.
As she sat on the cart she gave the strap a pull a loud growling sound escaped the horses mouth.

O yes this was all jill dreamed of as she drove through town making heads turn where-ever she went.

Jill indeed found happiness once more.

end.

up
40 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

happyness once more

Wierd story, What did Jason do?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

happiness once more

from jills point of view ??
plenty i think.

Intriguing concept

This story is an intriguing concept, but the grammatical errors and malaprops were so annoying I stopped reading less than half way through.

Please get some help with editing and proofreading, 'cause this could easily have been a good story.