Mixed Blessing-2

Printer-friendly version
Mixed Blessing-2

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing
Synopsis:When a boy's desire to be a girl overcomes him, he must face the dilemma of fear versus desire. His Mother teaches him how to be a girl and his best friend treats as a woman. But an attack forces him to become a woman before he is ready and now must face the consequences of his decision.

[-][+][-]
AM I CRAZY? WHY DID I JUST AGREE TO A DATE WITH HANK? DO I WANT TO BE OUTED?

Mommy saw my confusion and patted my hand as Hank left, whistling, "You're wondering why you accepted, right?"

"Uh, huh."

"Sweetie, your Heart spoke out, just now."

"Huh?"

"Your Heart knows who you Love, Hank is the One for you."

"But he knows me!"

"Yes, and accepts and approves. What more could you ask of him?"

"To NOT Love me and stay safe from the bullies." I confessed.

"Not likely, from what I can see," she sighed.

"Mommy, I don't want for him to get hurt because of me."

"If he is truly the One for you, no danger will stop him from loving you."

We finished our shopping and went back home where we filled my girl's wardrobe with a selection of girl's clothing that I sadly lacked. We did get four Sunday dresses and matching sundresses as well as a selection of active wear that could be mixed and matched with the school clothes.

The lingerie was an item that made me blush as I showed my mother how I looked in my bra and panty with pantyhose. Until now, I never knew just how great it was to model clothing for others.
[-][+][-]
Most of my wardrobe was in the school colors to allow me a greater selection of school clothing since school policy was to wear either the school uniform or school colors as long as the clothing met the minimum decency allowances.

With the rise of unwed pregnancies and gang violence, the county had imposed a strict dress code that banned designer clothing, forcing the students to wear uniforms or school colors as long as there were no tummies, nor underwear displayed except for those of cheerleaders, dance team or bloomers with cheerleader length skirts.
[-][+][-]
"I suppose you're wondering why I'm doing this."

"I am."

"We both need it. You for your wardrobe, me because of your sister Jillian Annette Norris who died with your father. Ever since she died, I've wondered what she would look like. Now I'll have the chance to see," she sighed.

I looked at her, saw the tear in the corner of her eye and went to her, hugging her close, my own tears running down my cheeks, dripping on her blouse, "I miss them, too. I guess that in this way, that you get her back in a way, right?"

"In a way, but you are not her," she sighed.
[-][+][-]
When Daddy and Jillian died, their deaths devastated us. We both lost someone close to us whose absence left a void that was near impossible to fill. But filled it we did with work for Mommy and my wanting to be like my mom.

If Dad and Juliet had lived, how different would our lives be? Would I become like my Dad or would I still want to be a girl? I don't know and I don't know how to find out.

All that I knew was that I felt complete as a girl and that I had to be a girl, no matter the consequences to me. But if I knew then what I know now, I'd have given up being a girl to avoid the pain that my actions would cause.
[-][+][-]
"But by my wearing girl's clothing, you have a daughter again. Do you miss having a son?"

"Heather, with you dressing as a girl, I have BOTH a son and a daughter in one. And if you choose to become a girl, you will still be my son," she affirmed.

Now I felt a great weight lift from me that I did not know was there. I had been worried that by choosing to be a girl, that Mommy was losing her son, but she saw it as the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS for me to be a girl, an attitude that could be a balm on my spirit in the days to come.
[-][+][-]
The next day, Mommy and I got ready to go out again, but this time, just as two girls out on the town as a reward for getting me my wardrobe, yesterday.

The idea of going out in public excited me and caused me to fear for Mommy. I wanted for the world to see the new me, but at the same time, I wanted to protect my mother against any attacks if I was outed. We were at the Mall Cafe when my next door neighbor Gail saw Mommy.

"Hi, Mrs, Morris. Where's Heath?"

"You don't see my son?"

"No. Where is he?"

"He's out looking at some new books for his library. You know how long that takes," she giggled.

Then Gail looked at me and knew who I was, "Heath?"

"Yes. It's me, Gail."

"You make a very pretty girl, Heather. I'm glad that you've finally decided to be the girl that I know you are."

"You mean to tell me that you've been waiting for Heath to start dressing as a girl?"

"No, for Heather to start BEING a girl."

"You know that Heather is a boy, don't you."

"MOTHER! I AM A GIRL! REMEMBER THAT!" I whispered to her.

Mommy looked at me with sorrow, and pride in her eyes, "My child, you have chosen who you are. Now we must face off against the consequences of your choice."

"If you're talking about Jake and his goon squad, don't worry."

"Why?"

"After their last altercation with the police, any more incidents and they go to the maximum security prison down south."

"Okay, Gail. Now you must promise to keep Heather's secret."

"ARE YOU KIDDING! HEATHER HAS NO REASON TO FEAR ME! I'LL TREAT HER AS IF WE'RE SISTERS."

"So, you see my child as your sister. Can I trust you to NEVER out my child to those who would take great delight in hurting Heather?"

"Heather has nothing to worry about from me and the other cheerleaders."

That surprised me, "OH?"

Gail hugged me, "We cheerleaders and the dance team have adopted you as one of our own. We've even gotten you uniforms that you can wear after you have transitioned into a girl."

"How do y'all know that I want to be a girl?"

"I was born a boy, but due to an accident when I was twelve, I became the girl that I wanted to be. So I know what it's like, Heather."

Her words were a balm upon my tortured soul that was seeking out a reason to continue to be the girl that I wanted to be. Even though meeting Gail had destroyed my confidence, her story about how she became Gail reassured me that I could become the girl that I wanted to be.
[-][+][-]
Dinner was at the mall was uneventful, except for a few Romeos trying to score with us. Having boys show interest in me. I was worried that somebody would start a witch hunt with me being the witch, but that never happened. Then I got a surprise from one of Mommy's fellow workers.

"Brenda, I thought I saw you sitting here with these two beautiful young ladies."

"Martin, this is Gail and Heather, Heather is staying with me for the school year while Heath is away during his tour of duty in the Army and Gail is my neighbor."

"A pleasure to meet three charming young ladies. I am about to go to the Skating Rink with my wife and girls. Y'all wanna come?"

I could see that Gail wanted to go as well as Mom, which gave me the confidence to ask, "Are there dressing rooms there where I can put on a skirted leotard and tights?"

"Should be since that's where my daughter Ali goes for ice dancing," he chuckled.

We went with him and his family to the rink and had fun skating. I even had a few guys to chat me up for a date, but I could tell by the swelling in their jeans that they had more in mind than skating, so I declined.

Skating in my red skirted leotard and Danskin tights, I knew that I looked as good as most of the other girls out there that night, but there were a few cheerleaders and dancers who were way better than I was simply because they could do the splits, and other moves that I couldn't without causing myself injury by crushing what little I had into a gooey mess.
[-][+][-]
The weekend that I spent as Heather helped me to become as much of a girl as a guy can be without any surgery. I learned much about being a woman from Mommy and Gail. From Gail, I learned how to be a teen girl, but Mommy taught me the poise and demeanor of a lady.

On Monday I went back to school as my male self (of course), waiting for the end of school to become Heather again, perhaps forever, if thing went right and Mommy and I moved out of the county and into Kent County District Ten which was a secured gated community.

I was successful in being Heath, and even had the fun of taking Gail out after the game on Friday night. She looked great in her cheerleader dress, and flesh tone fishnet hose that she wore for me.

Dwight, the leader of the Sharks saw us cuddling in the Boyle's Full Gospel Youth Center and decided to make a play for her but, pinching her leg, ripping her hose.

"HEY! BACK OFF CREEP!"

"Who's a gonna make me?"

I let her sit on the recliner while I stood up to him.

"I am, Dwight. You have accosted Gail and ripped her hose. Do you have the money to pay her for a new pair?"

He laughed at me, "Kid, by the time that me and my friends are through with hr, she'll thank us for treating her like a woman."

"YOU MEAN LIKE A SLUT, YOU PIG!" yelled Gail as she punched him in the gonads.

He crumpled into a heap and his buddies gathered around him. But then Hank and the football team strode in with cops in riot gear.

"Dwight, I've told you before that accosting students would earn you time in Juvenile Hall. Let's go." said an older cop.

"But that bitch assaulted Dwight!" said a red headed goon sporting a MR.T. haircut.

The older cop looked at me, Is this true, sir?"

"Yes, but Dwight did rip her hose and bragged about how he and his friends would make her a woman after they got through with her."

Hank handed a C.D. to the cop. "Officer Trent, this C.D. has the entire incident on it."

Trent scanned the C.D. that he placed in a Blackberry, and smiled, "Miss, Dwight now owes you One Thousand Dollars. Either he or his old man must pay it before Dwight is released from the Hall."

"All that I really need is a new pair of fishnets, the rest can go into the school's cheerleader slush fund."

Trent nodded his head, "Escort Dwight to the E.R. , but take his buddies to the station so that their parents can pick them up."
[-][+][-]
We breathed a sigh of release as Dwight and his cronies were led away into the paddy wagon. The Paddy Wagon was a Ford 350 club cab with a titanium steel cargo body that was proofed against most any small arms fire. Basically, anything that could breach it, would kill the prisoner who were generally bolted to the seats and gassed before and after delivery so that no guards wee needed in the actual prison, itself.

Police Chief Dale O'Hara had upgraded the Police Force with S.W.A.T., S.E.A.L. and Ranger training from veterans with the endorsement of Homeland Security with the aim of helping the F.B.I., N.S.A. and C.I.A. to keep the city free of any terrorist since with our city being a main hub for trains, aircraft and shipping, we are a prime target for terrorist organizations.
[-][+][-]
Hank looked at me with wonder in his eyes, "Here all this time, I thought that you were unable to fight. Glad to see that I'm wrong."

"No, Hank. I am pretty weak. But I couldn't let them hurt Gail, now. Could I?"

"Guess not."

"What about the Sharks? Will they be out, soon?"

I turned to see that it was Miss Jane Hollbrooks, the Girl's Adviser. She looked like Janet Woods from Three's Company and always wore a skirt suit with matching sandals and hose.

"Depends upon if they make bail, if Judge Harris sets bail," announced Hank with a sigh.

Judge Harris was known has the hanging judge always went for the maximum penalty whenever any gang member was in his courtroom, but the chance of them going to his court were slim and none with a liberal court system that favored the gangs. But that was to change all too soon.
[-][+][-]
It was finally the week before graduation, and everything was looking bright for me. Dwight and the Sharks were still in the Hall for the many cries that they'd committed, leaving the school free to implement the TRANSGENDER RIGHTS POLICY that the State had been wanting to initiate.

The Policy allowed a student that was in transition to dress as the gender the student was transitioning into. Throughout the school were Teacher's Lounges and Unisex toilets with privacy stalls so that a student could take care of business without others interfering.

Me, I went to school as Heather and with the School's indulgence, wore the Cheerleader, Dance team, majorette, or color guard uniforms on game days and went to the games wearing the field uniform, rather than the pep rally uniform.

I was heading to my locker after lunch when I saw the most horrible thing in the world, Mommy, Gail, and Hank were being held by Dwight and the Sharks. It was plain to see that Mommy and Gail had been sexually assaulted.

"WHAT IS THIS?"

"Easy there, Cupcake. Me and the boys have been having a bit of fun while we've been waiting for you," he sneered.

"Heather, they RAPED me! Just because I am your mother!"

Dwight tried to slap her, but I threw him away using karate and placed my foot on his neck, "Pay the price , beast!" Then I broke his neck.

The Sharks came for me, but once I freed Hank, Gail, and Mommy, I was ready for the fight of my life. Hank stayed with me while Mommy and Gail escaped via the elevator.

Standing back-to-back, we defending ourselves against superior numbers until Hank was taken out by a cheap shot to the head, then I felt a searing pain as I blacked out.
[-][+][-]
I awoke to find Mommy wiping my forehead with a damp cloth, "Feeling OK?"

"Feel numb," I mumbled.

"Well, the good news is that will pass as soon as you're healed."

"?????????"

She looked away, crying.

Gail held my hand, "Heather, give her time, she was raped, like I was because of you," she sighed.

"Are either of you pregnant?"

"No, but we both must face the nightmare of the assault for as long as we live. Thankfully, we have some counselors who can help us to cope, just as there are counselors to help you with your assault."

"MY ASSAULT?"

"Heather, after the Sharks took out Hank, they destroyed your gaffe, and tore away your testicles and penis. The surgeons had to place you in a bodysuit after swig you up to keep you from dying from shock."

"You mean?"

She pulled away the sheet to reveal me wearing a flesh tome leotard that displayed my breasts and groin to utter perfection. I fainted.
[-][+][-]
When I awoke, Hank was by me, "Hello, Princess."

"GO AWAY! I AM A FREAK!"

"Because your new body is from a bodysuit?"

"Yes," I sighed.

"Heather, you would have been placed in the bodysuit even if those cads hadn't of attacked."

"But they raped..."

"I know! But do you want to honor their sacrifice and be Heather? Or become Heath?"

"Become Heather. But I also want to make them pay!"

"They have, already."

"OH?"

"They were placed in State Maximum Security Prison where the Sharks became minnows to a few of the more sadistic prisoners. They didn't last a week before they committed suicide."

"How long have I been out?"

"A week."

And you still want me?"

Yes."

"But what of the future?"

Then Hank sang My World Is Beginning, Today from Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.

ll the little cares picked along the way
Suddenly have disappeared with yesterday
Tossed about the fields and lost among the winds
My world is beginning today.

Oh, so many times have I walked this way
And never seen the little things I see today
Never had my head so high above the clouds
My world is beginning today.

I know something's gonna happen
But it's out of my hands
Things are gonna start snappin'
Without any plan.

All the little cares picked along the way
Suddenly have disappared with yesterday
Tossed about the fields and lost among the winds
My world is beginning today
My world is beginning today!

Then he asked me, "Will you marry me?"

In response I said "Yes," and sang I Will Follow Him from Sister Ac

I will follow Him from Sister Act
[Slowly]
I will follow him
Follow him whereever he may go
And near him I always will be
For nothing can keep me away
He is my destiny

I will follow him
Ever since he touched my heart I knew
There isn't an ocean too deep
A mountain so high it can keep
Keep me away
Away from his love

[Moderately Fast Rock]
I love him, I love him, I love him
And where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow
I will follow him
Follow him whereever he may go
There isn't an ocean too deep
A mountain so high it can keep
Keep me away

We will follow him
Follow him whereever he may go
There isn't an ocean too deep
A mountain so high it can keep
Keep us away
Away from his love

(I love him) Oh yes I love him
(I'll follow) I'm gonna follow
True love, he'll always be my true love
(Forever) From now until forever
I love him, I love him, I love him
And where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow
He'll always be my true love, my true love, my true love
From now until forever, forever, forever
There isn't an ocean too deep
A mountain so high it can keep
Keep us away
Away from his love

[-][+][-]
Hank and I were soon married after graduation and went onto college where we both became counselors. Gail and Mommy and I are still dealing with our assaults, but are refusing to let the attack dominate us.

Gail and Mommy became counselors, using their experience to help others as they cope with their own issues and are now employed at the school which has since hired T.G. teachers, and staff to become a haven for T.G. students and their families.

Me, even though I still have nightmares about that fateful day, I know that I made my choice to be a girl in spite of the high cost if I was caught. I am now facing the demons of my desire with the realization that Hank sees me as a woman, which in a way, makes this mixed blessing worthwhile.
[-][+][-]
FINIS

up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting

I read many stores on this site but only comment on the ones I feel
I can relate to. But I do read stories that I cannot relate to.
So I can understand a different viewpoint and possibly learn from it.
Yours is different and interesting.

Kaptin Nibbles