Espionage!

Printer-friendly version

Espionage!

Fiction by Johnny Cumlately.

A cold war spy plot that went wrong!

Boris was born in Kostroma, an industrial town on the banks of the Volga River, some distance north of Moscow. His father was Russian, a marine engineer, but his mother was English, so he was brought up to be bilingual. His father had been seconded to a British company involved in building a large oil exploration platform and had met and married his mother while there. As a very young lad, Boris had naturally wavy fair hair and was small for his age, so that he was sometimes mistaken for a girl.

However, he did well at school and was an enthusiastic member of the local Communist Youth. He then went to Law College in Moscow, where he graduated with first class honours. Law graduates were often recruited by the KGB and Boris was no exception. Some years later, Vladimir Putin was to follow a similar path. Boris rose rapidly through the ranks and saw service in Germany and in the Middle East. He soon came to the notice of MI5 who, in the later years of the cold war, routinely tried to monitor the progress of up and coming spies. The KGB were no doubt aware of this as they also kept tabs on MI5 members.

Boris's fluent English and his English parent, marked him out as suitable for a posting to Britain but the KGB felt that he would be an obvious target for MI5 so they decided on an unusual sort of disguise. Lightly built., he stood only 5'6" tall and still had his naturally fair wavy hair. He would make a very convincing girl so he was duly despatched to a special gender clinic where he spent a month as a female learning everything about feminine matters - dress, makeup, hair styles, deportment, voice production. On arrival, he was stripped of all his male clothing, his body was shaved and he was given some strong hormone injections. For the whole month he was hypnotised and brain washed into believing that he was transgendered, being a girl born into a man's body. No one argued with the KGB in those days!

At the end of the month, Tanya emerged, a new person. With the help of surgical breast inserts, a wig which exactly matched her natural hair and a little padding around the hips, she was a very attractive 32 year old whose future was clearly mapped out by the KGB.. We was to be "married" to a research scientist who was to be allowed an exit visa to Britain for 12 months.

Alexis was 35 and worked in the Moscow research laboratories of a large international pharmaceuticals group whose headquarters were in London. The KGB knew he was a closet homosexual and used this to ensure his compliance. What they did not know, however, was that he was also a potentially violent sadist.

Alexis and Tanya were "married" in a quiet suburban registry office and given all the necessary documentation. To improve her cover, they were also to live together for several weeks prior to going to London. Alexis was quietly happy to be given a "ladyboy" companion. He had ready access to hormone preparations as part of his job and began to lace Tanya's food with them, not knowing that she had already received injected doses in the clinic. He expected Tanya to provide appropriate sexual favours and she had little option but to go along with this even though she found having to suck him off regularly distasteful. Even more so when he started to demand that she should allow him to tie her up in bondage at the same time.

By the time they arrived in London, Tanya's breasts had begun to develop, so that with the implants they were approaching DD size, which pleased Alexis. She made contact with her "controller" but was ordered to remain inactive for a time to ensure her cover remained good. They were given the use of a house by Alexis's employer. It was part of a Victorian terrace with large rooms and a basement which Alexis immediately identified as a potential dungeon. Away from the close supervision he had received in Moscow, he also started to visit BDSM clubs.

About a month after arriving in Britain, he set up some bondage gear in the basement. One day, he had Tanya kneel in front of some rings he had attached to the wall, roped her ankles, legs, waist and wrists and blindfolded her. When she was completely unable to move, he forced his cock into her mouth.

Even in the cause of KGB duty, this was more than she could take. With his cock half way down her throat, she was on the edge of gagging and panicked. She bit hard, partially severing his engorged cock which immediately bled profusely. Alexis swore at Tanya, calling her a bitch and many other things in Russian which fortunately have not survived translation! His first reaction to the pain was to hit out, but he quickly realised that he must get medical help before he passed out from loss of blood. He managed to phone the emergency services and an ambulance arrived within a few minutes, closely followed by the police who routinely attended such incidents.

In hospital, surgeons stopped the flow of blood and thus saved his life but were unable to save his penis and amputated the partly severed member, leaving just a stub. There is often a reporter hanging around accident and emergency departments looking for a story and this was his lucky day! He lost no time in chatting up the ambulance crew.

RUSSIAN SCIENTIST LOSES MANHOOD IN SEX GAME

was the front page headline next morning.

Meantime, the police freed Tanya from her bondage but assumed that she was an active participant in the bondage game and blamed her for Alexis's injuries. They took her to the police station for questioning where her true gender and identity were soon established. The rest of the media were now hot on the trial. One headline a day later read

KGB COCK-UP.
Russian scientist "married" a male KGB spy.

The paper's editor was probably rather pleased with that!

Tanya's cover was now completely blown, much to the amusement of MI5 who were quite happy to help their opposite numbers at the KGB spirit her back to Russia. In Moscow, KGB refused, however, to consider any possibility of restoring her status as Boris. In any case the hormones had ensured that she was now permanently going to appear female. As far as is known, she works as a junior lawyer in a remote council office in central Asia and has come to terms with her new gender.

As for Alexis, the scandal meant that his employer had him returned to his research work in Moscow where any future promotion was unlikely. He lives a solitary and frustrating life.

Fiction by Johnny Cumlately.

July 2010

[email protected]

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ivor Cockoff

Deep cover does not mean deep throat!

Espionage!

Sounds like something for the Jerry Springer Show, or Twilight Zone.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Bugger me!

Seems appropriate!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita