The Sissy Farm 19

Printer-friendly version

This chapter dwells upon the voluntary sissification of the older gypsie boy John and the expanding circle of friends who are getting involved in Michelle and Janice's sissified life.

Does this camouflage really work?

The Sissy farm

Chapter 19

List of Characters.

Me. Michelle A Natural transvestite sissy.
Janice My Younger sister
Aunty Bev Janice and My mother’s Sister.
Mistress Janet Headmistress of the young lady’s academy
Doctor Shirley Williams. My endocrinologist.
Miranda. A very effeminate Sissy sales assistant.
Miss Stern Miranda’s mistress who owns the shop.
Peregrine. AKA. Uncle Penny. My transvestite uncle. (Aunty Bev’s brother.)
James AKA. Auntie Jamie Peregrine’s Partner. (Soon to inherit his/her fathers earldom.)
Victoria An older RG friend of mine.
Jemima Victoria’s sissy brother.
Portia Victoria’s mummy.
Julia. My dining companion and mentor at Mistress Janet’s Academy.
Sophia and Angelica Victoria and Jemima’s friends.
Delilah & Nancy My ex Attackers.
Davinia. Sissified Gypsy boy once called David
John and Simone Davinia’s older gypsy brother and sister,
Isobel and Sally, The two youngest gypsy sisters.

Author’s Note for my US Sisters. A Vardo is an old, highly decorated, horse drawn gypsy caravan.

In the kitchen that afternoon as we all helped prepare the meal for the camp fire, Uncle Penny started taking some firewood and big pots down to the gypsy camp. When she returned, John’s gypsy mother appeared with her. She wanted her son John to help build the fire and get it lit because their father had still not yet returned from the farm where he had garnished some work repairing and trimming hedges. Reluctantly, John abandoned the work in the kitchen and returned with his mother to stack up the firewood and cut the wood into manageable cordwood. Eventually we sissies and the girls arrived at the campsite loaded with food just as John was preparing to light the fire.

“Where’s daddy?” asked Isobel, John’s youngest sister.

“He’s not home yet,” replied John.

The gypsies had no mobile phones and they simply had to wait until their father returned. For a while the girls and we sissies played some games in the clearing behind the vardoes while John concentrated on getting the fires ready. Eventually, it started to get dark and I felt my breasts beginning to ache. I turned to Janice who nodded secretively and we started to sidle away from the group in preparation to returning to the big house to milk our breasts. John had obviously anticipated our move and by now the fire had caught. It was simply a matter of letting the fire burn to form the glowing embers that produced the steady heat most conducive to camp-fire cooking.

John’s mother’s back was turned as she and Auntie Bev prepared the food so our departure was not noticed. We were in the big house before our absence was spotted but Auntie Beverly knew the score. She explained to the others that her children had gone up to the big house for a while and they would be back to join in the meal around eightish. Once in the ante-room, Janice and I wasted no time attaching our breasts to the milking machine and we lay facing each other as the milk started to splash from our breasts into the transparent plastic suckling cups. John gazed with fascinated delight and giggled as he watched me sprout `a condition’ in my panties.

“Oh gosh! You really do give milk like cows! That’s just fantastic!”

Janice and I said nothing as the suckling sensation started to activate our other feelings and before long we were moaning softly as the sensations sent deep waves of lust rippling along our milk lines down to our cores. John’s eyes widened into stares as he eventually recognised what was happening to us.

“Oh my God!” He squealed. You two are, - you’re coming aren’t you?”

Janice nodded absently whilst I simply continued climbing to my crescendo. We were already too far gone to care. John was also becoming excited by the activity and he knelt down beside us on the milking sofa. Janice looked at him uncertainly then gasped.

“What?”

John hesitated for a few moments before plucking up the courage to ask.

“What, - what does it taste like? Is it like, - like cow’s milk?”

“No. It’s warmer and sweeter,” replied Janice as her feelings began to overtake her.

“Can I, - can I taste some?”

Janice sighed angrily at the interruption then she had a thought. She knew that sissy milk turned boys into sissies and if John was really genuine about being a sissy, perhaps a little taster of my milk might help to start him on the path to sissyhood. She smiled to herself and motioned John’s lips towards my breast. I was already too far gone to be aware of anything for my eyes were closed and I was moaning softly as my body responded furiously to the sucking of the teats. At Janice’s silent instruction John placed his lips as close as he could then Janice gently broke the vacuum of the teat. I flinched for a moment but John was quick to realise his duty and he quickly latched onto my squirting nipple so that only a few drops were lost. Janice quickly isolated my teat so that the vacuum of the machine wasn’t broken and soon John was sucking greedily at my bounteous supply.

When he realised just how sweet my sissy milk was, he let out a few guttural snuffles of delight before eagerly availing himself of my precious treat. It was a full ten minutes before I properly realised that John bad been suckling my left breast. As the flow slowly decreased and my orgasmic climax passed I moved to adjust my breast when I felt Johns cheek instead of the mechanical sucking teat. Only then did I realise that John was latched onto my breast. In my transfixed orgasmic state I had not even realised that John’s greedy suckling had been any different from normal. I had only realised that John’s soft boyish cheek was nuzzled against my breast when I moved my hand to ease the teat from my empty breast. As I felt his lips nuzzling at my breast and his cheek gently rubbing its peachy fuzz up and down my creamy orb I came to with a start.

“Eek! What’cher doing!” I squeaked.

“I’mmmph,” he mumbled with my nipple still lodged between his lips.”

“Get off!” I squeaked as I tried feebly to resist the delicious sensations still pulsing through my engorged nipple for John was now tongue-lashing my empty nipple.

My fingers fumbled feebly at his face but I was too far gone to care. However, Janice knew that our milk was finished so she reached to the side and switched off the machine. Then she gently slipped her fingers between John’s lips and broke the suction on my nipple as she gently scolded the gypsy boy.

“Don’t be greedy darling. You could hurt poor Michelle if you suck too hard on her empty tits. Those are not just toys for greedy little boys; they are also real milking tits. Michelle always has to take proper care of them for the rest of her milking life. You mustn’t ever abuse them.”

Reluctantly, John released my nipple and he sighed contentedly as he savoured the last sweet droplets.

“That was just so delicious. Gosh Michelle! Your milk is as sweet as custard.”

I smiled shyly as I gently cupped my breasts back into my nursing bra while John simply stared with fascination. Then he turned to Janice.

“Is your milk like Michelle’s?”

“What? You mean as sweet as hers?” Confirmed Janice

“Well, - yes.” Replied John. “A boy could become addicted to Michelle’s milk. It’s just so sweet.

“Well, no actually it’s not as sweet as Michelle’s. Sissy milk is a very special luxury, that’s why Michelle has to have a high protein and high carbohydrate diet. My milk is quite sweet though. You can try some tomorrow if you want.”
John’s eyes widened with delight as he licked his lips to wipe away the last tantalising traces of my deliciously sweet milk. The very idea of getting to suck Janice’s tits left him tense with excitement and we both noticed him turning away slightly as he adjusted his trousers. Janice and I grinned knowingly. John didn’t know it but he was already on his way to sissydom and he would soon become addicted to sissy milk. Finally Janice and I were respectable again and we made our way to the camp fire ready to indulge in a feast.

By now Auntie Jamie had joined us after driving down from London with Victoria and several of our school friends. Janice and I spent several minutes introducing everybody and soon the party was in full swing. Davinia brought out a guitar while Simone produced a violin and the festivities perfectly resembled the scenes from `A Gypsy Wedding’. John was fascinated by Jemima, Victoria’s sissified brother.

He was also enchanted by Sophia and her sissy brother Angelica not to mention the two delightfully bimboised sissies Nancy and Delilah. He turned to me after we had gorged ourselves and asked about Nancy and Delilah.

“That Nancy and Delilah, They’re very much like Davinia, very effeminate but a pair of airheads.”

“Yes John, I replied. They were punished for attacking me and leaving me badly traumatised; just like Davinia attacked
Janice. As a punishment they’ve been bimboised as well as being sissified. When they are adults they’ll be totally devoted to clothes and fashion and serving whoever their mistresses are.”

“But they, - they’re just so dizzy aren’t they, I mean all they do is simper and giggle and prance around their bags and bonnets.”

“Yeah, they’re the `Essex girls’ of sissydom,” I declared. “They’re complete bimbos!”

“Are they like Davinia down below?” Continued the intrigued John.

“Oh completely. Their sissy clits are even smaller if anything. D’you want to see?”

“Good God! Won’t they object?”

“Not really,” I told him, “Nancy and Delilah are completely programmed to obey a mistress, any mistress; they’ve hardly got any wills of their own. I’ll ask Sophia to make them `show and tell’, Sophia was a senior last year and the pair will obey her completely.”

“Crickey, this is going to be good,” giggled John as I stepped into the loom of the campfire and deferentially approached Sophia. She turned towards me and smiled patronisingly as she continued dancing to the beat.”

“What do you want, sweetie?”

“It’s the older gypsy boy John, mistress,” I replied respectfully, “he doesn’t believe that Nancy and Delilah will do anything you tell them.”

“I’ll sort it out later petal; I’m enjoying the dancing right now. Why aren’t you dancing?”

“It’s John mistress, he’s thinking of becoming a sissy and taking up my time. He’s full of questions.”

“Good gracious my sweetest little Michelle!” Smiled Sophia condescendingly. “Where do you keep finding all these delicious boys? You must attract them like moths to a candle!”

I shrugged hesitantly and Sophia bent down to give me a tender kiss as she invited me to join in.

“Well join in the party darling, we need more sissy company, and try and get that beautiful Gypsy boy to join in, he’s delicious isn’t he?”

I nodded respectfully and returned to share sitting on one of the vardo shafts with John as we chatted some more. Then I tried to persuade him to join the dancing. He declined shyly.

“I’m not a very good dancer.”

“So what,” I giggled scornfully. Look at Uncle Penny, have you ever seen such a disorganised, wimpish frop but she’s enjoying herself.”

John grinned as Uncle Penny stumbled yet again and he realised that nobody cared a hoot. Everybody was bent on enjoying themselves as Davinia hammered away on the guitar and banged her heel rhythmically against the footboard of the vardo. Eventually John plucked up the courage to join in and I knowingly led him to the centre where Janice was totally engrossed in the music. Within minutes he was swaying rhythmically and he quickly demonstrated that he was no mean dancer. John had lied about his dancing skills! Janice smiled widely as she quickly fell into step with the boy then joined him in an embrace as their bodies moulded against each other.

“Hey, you’re bloody good gypsy boy! Where did you learn to dance?”

“Mum taught me the steps because I’m no good with instruments. Dad taught Davinia and Simone the instruments.” Admitted John self consciously.

“Gosh, you’re going to break some girl’s heart one day, if you can move like that.”

“I’d like that heart to be yours,” offered John nervously as he tensed himself for the refusal. It never came and he swallowed hopefully as he realised that Janice was not a totally lost cause.

He had the wit not to press his suit any further that night. After several more energetic turns around the camp fire, John’s mother took him aside.

“What’s up mum?” He asked.

“I’m worried about your dad. He knew we were having a party tonight but there’s no sign.”

John stopped thoughtfully and bit his lip.

“Where d’you think he is?”

“I don’t know. It’s not like your dad to stop out late and he loves a campfire party. He avoids pubs because that invites trouble for gypsies so I can’t think where he’s got to. I hope he’s OK”

“Perhaps he’s invited some other gypsy friends and he’s rounding them up.”

“There’s none around this district anymore,” sighed his mother,” we’re the last. Our only relatives are down Somerset way and that’s far too far to invite them to a party. I’m getting worried.”

“Don’t worry Mum; I’m sure he’ll be here shortly.”

But their dad didn’t turn up and it was eleven o’clock before a police car picked its way up the drive to the big house. It’s flashing blue lights quickly declared it’s function and Auntie Jamie trotted up the lane from the campfire to the big house. He just managed to catch the police before they were debating whether to leave and return in the morning. As they explained the situation to Auntie Jamie, the rest of us walked hesitantly into the loom of the front courtyard light.

Uncle Jamie quickly whispered the circumstances to John and his mother and the poor woman let out a wail of fear.

“Is it bad?” She cried.

"The police weren’t certain but they offered to take her to the hospital and tell her on the way."

She accepted the invite and John accompanied her as the rest of us gathered around Auntie Jamie to garnish the news.

“They couldn’t tell me lot girls; they were more concerned for your mother's fears. I can say your father’s alive and whatever’s wrong is no longer life threatening. Apparently he’s stable.

The girls fell silent then soft tears began to fall. The rest of us, girls and sissies alike, gathered around to offer support and all of us entered the house. Uncle Penny went back to the camp site and doused the camp fire while Auntie Beverly and Auntie

Jamie made the gypsy children comfortable. The party mood was utterly destroyed. Nobody slept much that night.
The following morning found us all at the hospital where we learned that William Bandy had been attacked outside the village shop by a gang of newcomers to the village. Apparently, there had been some recent thefts and of course the gypsy got blamed.
He had tried to show that his transit was only loaded with logs and sticks from his hedge cutting work but nobody was prepared to see sense. William Bandy had been attacked, beaten and left for dead. Fortunately the village shopkeeper had identified the attackers for he knew William of old. William usually bought his tobacco at the store each morning whenever he was in the area. Nevertheless, William’s injuries were serious and the doctors could not yet give a prognosis.

William had spoken to his wife Morag and reassured her he was OK but one leg and an arm was broken. The beating had been a violent one but the police were glad to have a reliable witness. Soon, the other, older long term inhabitants of the village started arriving at the hospital to offer William their support.

Finally the farmer for whom William had been working on the hedges, arrived to give a character reference and confirm that the fine pile of logs and sticks on the back of the transit pick up was rightfully William’s firewood; part of his wages, as it were. The farmer offered to drive the transit back to the camp and Uncle Penny lent him the keys to the driveway gates.

“Just leave the truck behind my barns; we’ll sort out what to do later.”

The farmer knew Peregrine and Beverly from childhood and he smiled knowingly at the `woman’ he had once known as a boy in childhood. He smiled condescendingly but there was no animosity. Uncle Penny did not farm our land and the farmer rented most of the useable pastures for his own cattle. Apart from the land deal there was little intercourse between Uncle Penny and the farmer. Uncle Penny spent all his working time running the pub and club enterprises in London. The big house had become little more that a weekend retreat.

Some of the villagers expressed concerns for the gypsy family but Uncle Penny reassured them that the children would be looked after up at the big house. Uncle Penny (AKA Peregrine) and Auntie Jamie (AKA James,) ran a successful enterprise up in Pimlico and there was no shortage of money. The rest of the day was spent by Auntie Beverly and Uncle Penny, sorting out care arrangements for the gypsy children. The reassurance that the gypsy children would be properly housed, bedded and fed in the big house, was sufficient evidence to keep the social services at bay. Indeed the social workers were mildly shocked to learn that the children were to be educated at a private school.

“Call it a favour for the many good turns William Bandy has done for me,” countered Uncle Penny. “When I was a boy, I was always made welcome at his fireside and he taught me to ride. I was terrified of horses until he put me right. he brought me lots of joy as a boy and gave me the self confidence to many things. Now it’s payback time. How I spread my wealth is entirely for me to decide, OK? William Bandy’s children will be properly cared for until he is up and running again.”

The social workers didn’t have a leg to stand on. The gypsy children would stay together as a family and be properly cared for by their mother.

That evening, Morag Bandy the children’s gypsy mother returned from the hospital with glittering tears of gratitude in her eyes. John was still staying at his father’s bedside as a family representative, while his mother addressed the other children’s needs. It was at that hospital bedside that John and his father concluded regretfully, that the travelling life was over for the family. Another beating like that might kill any one of them. Life was not safe for genuine gypsy travellers anymore.

The following day, John rejoined the children and set to addressing all the `man’s work’ around the camp. Janice chatted to him at lunch time and he discussed the future arrangements.

“My dad says the travelling ways are through. I’ll have to somehow make another life.”

“And?” Pressed Janice.

John stared thoughtfully at his axe as he rested it on the cutting log then he looked up shyly at Janice and replied nervously.

“Being a sissy sounds nice, provided you’re my wife or mistress, or whatever it is you become.”

“It’s a big step,” cautioned Janice, “though methinks there’s a bit of sissy in you already.”

“Yeah. Maybe!” Sighed John as he leant across to gently plant a nervous kiss on Janice’s velvety lips. “But I love you. Truth to tell, I have for a long time. Every year I couldn’t wait for the summer camp here in your woods. I used to wait patiently every July until your came home from that Mistress Janet’s academy.”

“Boys who want to be sissies, boys like you, are usually preordained towards it. Have you discussed it with your dad?”

“I’ve intimated that I want to go to the same school as Davinia. I said it would be cheaper if we all went to the same school, me and my sisters. Auntie Beverly says it’s a big saving and will make it easier for Uncle Penny if he’s paying the fees. Dad’s agreed to that.”

Janice frowned slightly and wondered if William Bandy understood the full implications for his son. John continued.

“Will I have to wear a corset like Davinia? His, - I mean her waist is tiny now. You could snap her in half.”

“She’s a sissy now John, you can snap just about all sissies in half, especially if they’re ex pupils of Mistress Janet’s. You won’t have the strength to do the man’s work around here any more. Becoming a sissy means big changes.”

“There won’t be any more ‘here’. My dad’s giving up the travelling ways. I don’t suppose there will be anymore camps and campfires. I don’t know what’s going to happen to the vardoes. I suppose he’ll sell them to some museum or other. I’ll miss that bit, the campfires and the woods and stuff.

“You don’t have to give them up,” countered Janice, “my Uncle Penny says that he’ll need a caretaker down here now that new estate’s been built at the other side of the village. It’s the newcomers from that estate that attacked your dad. Their kids will be swarming all over here unless there’s somebody to keep an eye out.”

“I don’t think my dad’s going to be much up to security duties.

“Well his job will be much easier. The farmer who brought home your transit pickup says he’s going to have to put up much more secure fencing around the cattle pastures. These new incomers have no idea about farming and country ways. Uncle Jenny has agreed and they’re going to share the costs. Auntie Jamie’s dad, Earl Weston is also securing his boundaries. It’s the signs of the times I’m afraid.”

John sighed wistfully.

“Yeah, d’you remember when we simply wandered at will through the woods.”

“We will still be able to do that silly! They are still our woods!”

“Oh yes. Stupid me!” Grinned John.

“And when Auntie Jamie inherits his dad’s estate the whole area will become one again.”

“Gosh. Do you stand to inherit anything?”

“Only from my Auntie Beverly,” sighed Janice, “she and Uncle Penny jointly own this farm and the woods.”

“So the biggest part belongs to Auntie Jamie.”

“Yes, she’s going to inherit her father Earl Weston’s title and estates. Legally, she’s still a man you see.”

“Gosh! You’d never think it. Those police never twigged did they?”

“No. She passes as a woman very well, but she’s still got all her boy bits, and they work!”

“If I was a sissy, I could be like her couldn’t I?

“Yes John, you could,” agreed Janice.

“Would you love me if I was?”

“What? Like Auntie Jamie. You could do a lot worse. Auntie Jamie’s ever so nice.”

“Yes, I know. Nodded John. “She was really good to mum before the Police car took her to hospital.”

“Well darling. If you were as nice as Auntie Jamie, I believe I could like you; even love you.”

John’s heart bounced with joy. He had grown to almost worship Auntie Jamie after the sissy had been so kind and helpful to his mother at the hospital. Nothing had been too much for Auntie Jamie. John promised himself that he’d have a long chat with Uncle Penny and Auntie Jamie and look for pointers that might endear him to Janice. He had already decided to go down the sissy route but he had not told anybody yet. Poor, sweet John had not yet realised that Janice was partly toying with his emotions and yet she was immensely fond of him. The relationship, if it ever matured would not be entirely one of passionate lovers. Janice would have to have a degree of control over her sissy even if she did indulge him with heterosexual treats.

That evening, she deepened John’s ensnarement by allowing him to suckle at her bounteous breast instead of mine. Because she had taken some of the ‘Sissy Herd Hormones’ to activate her own milk glands prematurely, her milk was almost as addictive as mine though not quite as potent. However, John had already formed his preference; reluctantly he confessed that he preferred my milk even though he preferred to be intimate with Janice by suckling her tits as well.

Janice made a small pretence of being upset by his preference for my milk but she was really secretly pleased that John would in future prefer to suckle from me. Every evening dosage of sissy milk from my breasts drew John deeper into sissyhood although the effects were so subtle and gradual that John failed utterly to notice. A few days after John’s nightly treat had become fully established, Simone happened accidentally upon us in the anteroom. Janice had forgotten to lock the doors. As she entered innocently she discovered the evening milking process in full swing and her jaw sagged before her eyes widened into a licentious smile.

“What’s going on here?” she giggled.

For a moment we froze with shock but Janice quickly recovered her wits and pretended that everything was perfectly normal.

“What d’you mean, what’s going on? What does it look like?”

Janice’s bold response took Simone’s breath aback for a moment before she recovered her own probity.

“Oh! Come on! Why’s John sucking Michelle’s tits?”

“Because it’s milking time!” Riposted Janice.

“Milking time! What’s that?”

“Milking time, what d’you think it is. It’s the time of day when sissies have to be milked.”

For a long moment Simone stared stupidly at the strange machine attached to both Janice’s nipples and one of mine as John suckled on my other. Then her eyes widened as she gasped.

“What! You mean like cattle, - like dairy cows?”

“Of course! What else?”

“But, - but, - are you saying your being milked; by that ma, - machine?”

“That’s exactly what I’m saying! Now if you don’t mind, we need to get on and get finished. Auntie Bev wants help preparing the special room for your dad when he comes out of hospital. The sooner we finish milking, the sooner we can return to cleaning the room. Auntie Bev’s got enough extra work with all you kids and things.”

“Does Auntie Bev know about this?”

“Of course, we get milked every day!”

“Twice a day,” I added for good measure.”

Simone frowned again then stared at John who had remained with his lips attached to my nipple to prevent any milk spurting out.
She turned again to Janice.

“Yeah. OK, that makes sense, but does she know about John, does she know he’s feeding like a baby off Michelle’s tits.”

“She doesn’t need to know.” Declared Janice. “John likes the milk so he’s only taking a little bit as a nightcap. It would be just the same if Michelle’s milk was poured into a glass and he drank from that. This saves the washing up. It’s to save Auntie Bev the extra work.”

Simone gave Janice and `old’ look then responded.

“Yeah. Like that makes sense. D’you think I’m stupid? John’s doing it cos he likes it, - or Michelle likes it. It’s either or both.”

“So, what if they do? Nobody’s hurting anybody.”

“It’s kinky if you ask me.”

“Well, we’re not asking you, snapped Janice as she finally felt her breasts empty and she switched off her side of the machine before asking me.

“Are you finished yet darling?”

My right tit nearly is, but John’s stopped sucking on my left tit and there’s still some in there.”

“Yeah. Simone made me stop.” Grumbled John as he quickly returned to my nipple to catch the still spurting milk.

Simone stared at the spilled droplets and squeaked.

“Have you still got some?”

I nodded.

”Yeah, there’s still a bit in both tits.”

“Ooh! Can I taste some?” Begged Simone.

I sighed and asked John.

“D’you want your sister Simone to finish my right tit off?”

John muttered with disappointment.

“I suppose I’ll have to let her. She’ll only blab it out to everybody around!”

He stopped suckling and I motioned to Simone to move in closer as I explained.

“Now listen. My milk is letting down naturally because John triggered it off. There’s still milk remaining in my right tit, I can feel it even though Janice is finished with hers, so there’s no need for you to suck hard! When Janice removes the teat from my right tit, you move in quickly or the milk will spurt everywhere. Remember you don’t have to suck much, the milk is letting down on its own.”

Janice got the jist of it and she lay with her head resting on my arm as she smiled into her brother John’s eyes.

“Is it nice bro?”

“Yeah, it’s delicious. Once you’ve tried it, you’ll never want cow’s milk again. Do just as Michelle says and don’t suck hard.”

“And don’t bite either!” I added for good measure.

As Janice carefully removed the teat from my right nipple, John expertly guided Simone’s head onto my spurting right nipple and Simone quickly took the rubbery pink bud into her mouth as she experimented with the strange new sensation. After the first couple of sucks she let out a contented sigh and briefly released my nipple to speak to her smiling brother.

“Mmmm! You’re dead right bro. It’s like honey, - Oh!”

“There I warned you,” I scolded her, “just shut up and keep suckling.”

She snorted where my spurting milk had splattered her nose and John passed her a tissue as she resumed suckling. Then she let out another contented sigh and gently rubbed her cheek against my right breast as she settled down to extracting the remaining milk in my tit. Her eyes quickly closed and Janice and I exchanged knowing looks. Simone would soon become addicted to my milk as well. Sissy milk was such powerful, dangerous stuff.”

John of course, still did not know that sissy milk affected boys and he smiled indulgently as he lay contentedly watching his sister lying sweetly on my breast as she finally drew the last dregs from my bounteous supply. When the milk stopped, Simone's eyes opened and she sighed.

“Oh. It’s finished. I so liked that!”

“I’ll bet you did. Well there’s no more until tomorrow night, and you better hadn’t tell your mum or dad, or it will be stopped for ever.”

“Oh that’s so unfair. I won’t tell, if you don’t tell.”

“Well that’s a given,” replied John. That’s a deal then. Nobody tells.

“Suite’s me then, I conceded as Janice nodded affirmation. “But you’ll have to suckle one each side tomorrow and every other night, and we’ll have to find some cow’s milk to make up the volumes. Auntie Bev occasionally checks to see we are producing the right amounts.

“Well, that’s not hard. I bring the milk in each morning now we are living here,” replied Simone,” I’ll have a word with the Milk man and ask him to leave an extra couple of pints.”

“Yeah, that should work,” added Janice,” Auntie Jamie never checks the bill and it won’t show anyway what with all the new people staying here.

With these arrangements confirmed, we finished milking for the evening and Janice and I gently treated our nipples with breast cream to keep them in good order. Simone and John grinned as we addressed our needs then John giggled.

“Would you like Simone and me to apply the cream?”

“Leave it there!” Snapped Janice. “You’re not my sissy yet!”

“I’ll be glad when I am,” sighed John as he gently rubbed his itching nipples.

Janice and I exchanged mildly surprised glances as we pondered.

`Could my sissy milk be working already?’ I wondered and I could see Janice thinking exactly the same thing. That evening Janice and I talked long and hard.

“I think you’re falling for John,” I sighed sorrowfully.

“But I’ll always love you darling, you’re my favourite sissy.”

“I thought we would always be together, you know, sleeping together and please only each other.”

“So did I,” sighed Janice wistfully, “but a girl grows up, and she can’t help falling for someone else. Childhood sweethearts don’t always get married. Anyway, it’s not right for us to get married. We can never have children because we’re related.”

I felt a pit open in my heart for I had always assumed Janice and I would be together forever. Without Janice as a kind and loving mistress, my life would begin to fall apart. The very thought of ending up as some mistreated abused sissy, tormented and beaten by some cruel mistress left me frightened. I felt a tear escaping from my eye. All my life’s hopes were being dashed before me.

‘How could Janice betray me so?’ I asked myself bitterly.

“What’s wrong?” She asked as we lay cuddled together.

“You’re ditching me! You’re ditching me for that John, just because he’s got a proper cock. You always said you liked my cockette.”

“Now listen silly,” scolded Janice, “I’m not ditching you; nor am I abandoning you.

Look around you, you silly little sissy! This is a large comfortable house and when Auntie Jamie inherits his father’s title and estate, we’ll even be able to share the big hall. That’s got dozen’s of bedrooms. We’ll all be able to live as one big happy family.”

I tried to dry my tears and my lip quivered as I saw a glimmer of hope. If I could just live with Janice for the rest of my days that would be reward enough. Janice was just so sweet and gentle; it was hard to believe she would ever be a cruel mistress. Janice sensed that I was still not convinced so she pressed further.

“Look, my beautiful little sissy. Do you remember last year when I chose to join you in the sissy herd; to always share my milking with you and be with you until death did us part?”

I nodded as my sobs slowly subsided.

“Well there you are then. We’ll always be milked together, so we’ll always have to live together. A mistress can have two sissies you know. Besides, how do you know you won’t meet another sweet mistress one day?”

“Huh,” I shrugged disbelievingly, “the chances of that are almost nil. We’ve grown up together and we’ve always known each other. I know you’re kind and sweet, you’ve proved it throughout my childhood. You’ve always loved me and cared for me since I discovered I was a sissy. I couldn’t trust another mistress.”

Janice smiled enigmatically then whispered softly.

“Do you like Simone, John’s sister?”

“Of course I like her. She’s just like her older brother John, she’s kind and gentle. It’s their brother David who was the bad one and now he’s been sissified, the whole family is happy. There’s virtually no trouble and strife. Davinia is a perfect sissy now and makes the gypsy girl’s lives much easier.”

“Well Simone likes you.” Observed Janice with a knowing smile.

“So,” I argued, “the question is, does she want to be a mistress? She’s never shown any inclination to be interested in sissies.”

“Well you must be blind then. Have you seen the way she treats Davinia.”

“But that’s only a sisterly thing. Simone likes Davinia because Davinia happily does all the domestic chores.”

“You think so.” Countered Janice. “You just look again, look at Simone’s body language, look at the sparkle in her eyes when Davinia has finished her chores and joins us as a group. You just watch how Simone’s demeanour changes. She treats Davinia well when Davinia has completed all the chores. Just look at the curiosity and interest in Simone’s eyes. I’m telling you; Simone is interested in sissies.”

“How can you tell?” I snorted disbelievingly.

“Put it down to a girl’s intuition darling. You’re still only a sissy, you’re not a woman and you never will be. Women know these things. Just watch them when they are not doing their chores, when they are socialising. Simone’s much more tactile with Davinia than her younger sisters even. Mark my words, Simone likes sissies. Look how keen she is for John to become a sissy and there’s no real need for John to be sissified except by his own choice. She loved her older brother as a young man because he was kind and gentle then. Now she still loves him even though he wants to become a sissy. Believe me Michelle; Simone has no problems with sissies.”

I sniffed uncertainly. I was not completely convinced but I resolved to watch Simone more closely. She certainly was a lovely girl, indeed; almost as attractive as Janice and that made her a girl of some rare beauty. Her complexion showed that she led an outdoor life and she had a healthy tanned skin colour that complemented her rich titian hair and deep green eyes, almost emerald eyes. I suspected that there must have been some Celtic blood in Simone’s genes from way, way back. Certainly she was a well formed and very attractive girl. `A sissy could do worse for a mistress,’ I concluded `and she did have a sweet nature that belied the old adage that red-heads had terrible tempers.’ Simone was a very considerate and kind girl for I had often seen her tenderly looking after her younger sisters whilst still finding the time to cluck and fuss like an old hen around both her
brothers. Simone was one of nature’s natural carers. All this was long before sissification had appeared amongst her brothers.
The following morning broke with blazing sunshine. After completing our chores we visited John’s dad William Bandy in Hospital then we decided to go swimming in the pool.

This time Auntie Beverly decided to accompany us and we made a picnic of the occasion. It was whilst splashing and playing tag in the pool that I learned that John was already starting to `show’ in the breasts departments. As I sprang up from the water and wrapped my arms around him I suddenly realised that his pectoral muscles had acquired quite a bit of soft tissue. He gasped then giggled as my fingers discovered the soft flesh and I then naturally `tested’ his nipples. John let out a gasp of pure pleasure and his knees sagged as he collapsed under me into the pool.

Under the now muddied water, where nobody could see, he squirmed responsively as though making pretence of trying to escape my clutches but I could easily tell that he was responding to his nipples being gently brushed. Then I squirmed around to face him and felt his cock stiffen deliciously inside his swimming Speedos. After a few more seconds of sensual delight, we both exploded to the surface gasping for air.

“You’re it!” I squealed to disguise what had happened under the water, and then I splashed furiously away to gain the sanctuary of the bank. There Auntie Beverly smiled and offered me a sandwich. As I chewed on the bread Auntie Beverly eyed me knowingly.

“D’you like John?”

With my mouth full I nodded eagerly and smiled dreamily. Auntie Beverly nodded knowingly as she continued.

“You don’t fool me darling, I saw what happened. Don’t forget, I’m higher up here on the bank and I can see into the water better. The others may not have seen it, but I did.”

I blushed then smiled.

“But I’m a sissy now Auntie, it’s what sissies do.”

“Quite,” conceded Auntie Bev, “so has he progressed that quickly then. Is your milk that powerful?”

“It’s only his nipples Auntie.” I shrugged as I tried to play down the incident.

“And some noticeable breast tissue,” added Auntie Bev,”I’m not blind darling. John’s already changing, isn’t he?”
I nodded and blushed again as Auntie Bev smiled.

“He’ll be having to wear a bathing costume before he goes to Mistress Janet’s academy.”

“Well, that might be a good thing. At least he’s being sissified at his own speed.”

“What about corseting. He’ll have to start that soon. Have you spoken about it to him?”

“Crikey yes Auntie! He can’t help but notice our tiny waists. Davinia’s already told him. John’s a bit nervous but accepts it as part of the process, corseting goes with sissydom; at least it does at Mistress Janet’s.”

“Well I spoke to his mother last night. Now that she has moved into the house, there are very few tasks for a man around the old gypsy camp. John’s muscles won’t be missed.”

“They are keeping the vardoes though aren’t they?” I begged. “I mean they’ve got huge sentimental value. We could still have campfire parties even though we’ll all be sissies.”

“That’s up to Mr Bandy. When he comes out of hospital, he’s taking up caretaker duties here at the house. His broken leg will never heal properly so he can only do light duties.”

I fell silent. As children we had seen very little of Mr Bandy. He set off early to collect rag and bones or scrap and he came home late. It must have been a terrible wrench for him to have to give up his travelling life. `Amor, amore’s` I thought, `such are the times’.

“Oh I hope he keeps the vardoes. Try and persuade him. We can use them for camping out.” I begged.
Auntie Bev wagged her head thoughtfully.

“I’ll try,” she smiled affectionately, “but some gypsies have a tradition that when the owner of the Vardo dies, they burn the owner with the Vardo.”

I fell silent and nibbled delicately on my sandwich until John clambered out of the pool and sat beside me. I couldn’t help noticing how his `breasts’ wobbled as he reached forward and took a sandwich. Janice then also joined us and she also noticed when John next reached for another. Janice caught Auntie Beverly eye and made a secretive surreptitious sign with her hands to indicate John’s condition. There was no longer any doubt. My sissy milk was having remarkable effects and John definitely needed a bra!

That evening, Auntie Bev had a long chat with John’s mother Morag and later Morag chatted with her son.
The upshot was that Morag was reconciled to John’s wishes provided he could guarantee her a grandchild, preferably a son. Another Gypsy tradition apparently.

“After all,” conceded Morag, “he would be persecuted as a gypsy so what’s the difference from being persecuted as some sort of transvestite?”

Auntie Bev had pointed to me and explained.

“They don’t persecute Michelle. In fact nobody would ever know she’s a sissy, would they?”

Morag had apparently watched me as I chatted with Janice and Simone then conceded Auntie Beverly’s argument. It was true, I passed easily. She finally conceded the case. If their travelling lifestyle was over after hundreds of years then her son John might as well go in for a pound as for a penny. She chatted to her son as they discussed the visit to Miss Stern’s corsetry shop.

“Promise me you’ll behave now. Don’t let me down in Front of Miss Beverly!”

“Mummy,” sighed Jon with a smile,” I’m going to be measured for my corset and bra. I don’t think behaviour is the issue here is it?”

Morag chuckled as she realised the irony of her fears. `Her son John was going to be sissified for heaven’s sake, and he was volunteering for it.’ She reflected on the old adage about marriage and wondered if she was losing a son or gaining a daughter or gaining two daughters. The bizarre conundrum made her head spin and she gave up as Janice brought her a sweet cup of tea. Janice sensed her future mother-in-law’s fears and she sat beside her to reassure her.

“Don’t worry, despite what Davinia might have told you, life for a voluntary sissy at Mistress Janet’s is much easier and the added advantage is that all your children will receive an excellent academic education? Your daughters will have every opportunity to follow a real career based upon a sound education, if they wish.”

Morag frowned and turned to Janice.

“Will you look after him though, care for him and have a son by him? He’s my only hope of grandchildren now, at least by the clan’s rules.”

Janice smiled and nodded affirmation as she replied.

“Yes, I promise you I will do everything I can to give you and Mr Bandy a grandson.”

With this single major concern resolved Morag sighed with tearful relief and hugged her future daughter in law. Then John joined them and they fell to chatting about corseting and the forthcoming visit to Miss Stern’s corsetry shop.

The gypsies Both Morag and William had long realised that being gay or transsexual or transvestite was not a measure of a person’s decency. The fact that Beverly and Uncle Penny had always continued with our family’s age old hospitality towards their persecuted travelling family had demonstrated to William and Morag Bandy that Beverly, Penny and Jamie were kind, caring, decent people.

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A new chapter, Yay!

I left a comment yesterday, but somehow it did now show up. It was a question regarding John. Since he is already sixteen, he would most likely has gone through voice change. Can Mistress Janet and Dr. Williams help with his voice as well?

--an enthralled fan