The Runner

Printer-friendly version

The Runner

By Trashy Trisha

Timmy loved to run. He spent every day after school running. He so badly wanted to join the varsity track team but he was too slow. In fact, he was so slow that he barely qualified for the junior varsity team. He wasn’t quite big and strong enough and his strides weren’t long enough to compete.

Poor Timmy wasn’t very popular with his school mates. His lack of success at sports was the joke of the school. Being a good student didn’t help him either. He was quiet and he kept to himself. He hadn’t been out on a date since sixth grade and he really had no friends.

Timmy was often cornered by other students, boys and girls alike, and mercilessly teased. The boys called him girly and the girls teased him for not being more like a boy. Nearly everyone thought he was gay. The fact that his mother often chose his clothes for the day didn’t help his masculinity image problem. He was often stuck wearing bright colored, or patterned shirts and stylish form fitting pants.

One day Timmy went out to run after school. As was his usual custom, he put on his running shorts, a tee shirt, and his track shoes. The coach was timing people that day and everybody was gathered to see how well they did. Timmy came in last in every event he tried. He had false starts. He tripped on the blocks twice. He managed to knock over every one of the low hurdles and fell flat on his face tripping at the last one.

As he got up and brushed the dirt and gravel from his face and track uniform, he suddenly heard, and then saw everyone pointing and laughing at him. He blushed and started to leave the field. As he pasted other students, boys and girls, he heard the comments they directed toward him. One or two actually shoved him about.

By the time he broke through the crowd of students, poor Timmy was in tears. He began to run toward the gym as someone commented.

“Don’t bother chasing him. You’ll only pass him on the way!”

Timmy burst through the double doors of the gym and headed for the ‘Boys Room’. He had to wash his face and calm himself before he even attempted to change clothes and head for home. Between his beleaguered emotions and the tears clouding his vision, he by chance happened to step into the ‘Girl’s Room’.

The first thing he noticed was the aroma of flowers; obviously the lingering scent of the perfume the girls wore. There was nobody else in the Girl’s Room so he went to the sink and turned on the water. He washed his hands and then his face. His mother had repeatedly instructed him in the proper order; hands and then face.

Suddenly there was a very bright flash of light. It was so bright that Timmy had to cover his eyes. When the light dimmed to a soft golden glow, Timmy uncovered his eyes to see the most amazing sight in his life!

Amidst the golden glow stood a very tall and slender woman with a slender golden scepter in her delicate hands. She was adorned by the most beautiful gown Timmy had ever seen any woman wear. The hem came nearly down to the floor and the sweep was so wide and extended out because of the layers of petty coats beneath. It was made of the finest silk and trimmed with yards of lace. On her feet were the most delicate white ballet slippers.

“W-w-who are you?”

“I am your fairy god mother.”

For the first time Timmy felt brave enough to raise his eyes to hers. She was old; her hair quite white. But she had nary a wrinkle and her features were porcelain white and fine. But what was most amazing was the very fine set of wings she bore that were barely visible in the glow that surrounded her.

Timmy looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

“What is it you want?”

She shook her head several times as if in pity of his simplicity. She smiled at him.

“I only want your happiness. I see you now and you look so sad, so rejected, so very pathetic. What are the things, your deepest desires that would make you happy?”

Timmy giggled at her for a moment and then realized that this was his chance to have his fondest wishes brought to fruition. He looked around and shuffled his feet as he carefully thought. Suddenly he smiled!

“I want to be popular. I want to be fast enough to join the track team. And…” He took a huge breath and let it out. “I want a girl friend!”

He beamed! He was so proud of the fact that he could think so quickly and clearly on his feet. His fairy god mother crossed her arms. Then she put one finger to her chin. Her eyes narrowed and she began to think about Timmy’s requests. Suddenly, eyes still narrowed, she grinned slyly.

She drew back her hand and arm holding her scepter and quickly brought it forward aimed at one of the stalls. A burst of fairy dust flew from the very tip of her scepter and, after striking the partially closed door of the stall, spread out to engulf the entire unit. The stall glittered with tiny bursts of light and appeared to glow.

Timmy was amazed at what he’d just seen. His mouth hung open as wide as his eyes. His fairy god mother turned to him with a smile.

“Okay Timmy. You only need to enter the stall and sit on the seat. All of your desires and dreams and needs will be answered.”

Timmy stared at her in disbelief. Then he looked at the still glowing stall. He didn’t know what to do.

“If you don’t hurry, the dust will dissipate and it will be too late.”

His fairy god mother’s brow furrowed and her sweet voice had the edge of concern in it. Timmy slowly went to the stall and entered. He closed and locked the door behind him. Suddenly he felt the urge to pee. He pulled down his track shorts, his boxers, and then sat down on the seat.

Timmy leaned forward a bit and began to pass his water. After it stopped, he felt something else leaking from his crotch. He took a bit of toilet tissue to wipe whatever was dripping. When he gazed at the paper his heart nearly exploded in horror. It was blood!

“Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! What’s happened to me!!!”

Timmy’s shout was deafening and extremely high pitched; even for him.

“I’m bleeding!!! Help me!!!”

Suddenly, as he stood up quickly, he felt something on his chest jiggle! He lifted his tee shirt up and screamed again!

“Oh my God!!! I’ve got titZ.”

Timmy felt like he was going to pass out from the shock of it all. He continued to leak blood on the floor so he sat back down on the seat. He grabbed a handful of toilet tissue and wadded it up. Timmy then jammed it high up into his crotch to stop the blood and got another massive shock.

“What happened to my dick???!!!”

He could hear his fairy god mother giggling on the other side of the door.

“The answer was so very simply dear. You needed a gender change. You were not very good as a boy anyway and this will solve all of your problems. The entire world will now know you as Tammy. Even your mother will have only memories of the beautiful daughter she gave birth to. Only you will know that you were truly born a boy.”
Tammy was so shocked at what she heard that she couldn’t even cry.

“Bbbbut…but…but…”

“There are no ‘buts’ dear. It’s now up to you to find the girl hidden deep within you. Trust me…the first time you go shopping to get your wardrobe in order, all will become clear. We have a special chromosome for it.” Tammy’s fairy god mother giggled. “This is what you were truly meant to be.”

And with that said, there was a bright flash of light and Tammy’s fairy god mother disappeared. Tammy sat stunned on the seat of the toilet. Whatever was she going to do? She shook her head and felt her now long chestnut colored hair strike her cheeks.

Suddenly Tammy heard girls begin to enter. They chattered away and laughed and joked with each other. The bathroom began to crowd up as girls left the athletic field. Then Tammy heard the one thing that struck fear into her heart of hearts.

“Tammy? Are you in here?” One of the girls was calling to her. “Tammy, I see your feet. What’s wrong?”

Tammy didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t answer because she wasn’t sure who was calling to her and she certainly couldn’t say why she was hiding in the stall. Suddenly she saw a set of fingers on top of the door and then slowly a face began to appear. It was Heather, the most gorgeous and stuck up girl in the school.

“What’s wrong sweetie? You were crying?”

Heather seemed to be genuinely concerned. Tammy had to decide quickly what to say. He had heard his mother talking to a friend about it…the BIG “IT”. Tammy mustered all the courage she had and finally answered Heather’s concerned look.

“It came early.”

Heather made a face.

“Eeeewwwwwwwwww. You have a mess?”

“Yeah.”

“Wait there. I’ll be right back.”

The face and hands disappeared from site. Tammy thought that she might be able to pull this off, if she was careful. Suddenly a beautiful manicured hand appeared beneath the door holding a fresh pair of panties and a sanitary napkin.

“Here sweetie. The panties are clean.”
Tammy took hold of the panties and napkin.

“Thanks Heather.”

“No problem. It happens. Better early than not at all I say.”

Heather giggled.

“Oh…by the way…congrats! You finally made the team. It’s about time. I know how hard you’ve been trying. See you later baby.”

‘I made the team? The girl’s track team? Oh my God!’ Tammy couldn’t believe it. She worked up the courage to get off the seat and change out of her boxers and shorts and into the panties. Tammy loved the soft smoothness of the material and how well they seemed to fit her. She and Heather were nearly the same height.

Tammy flushed the toilet and opened the door to be met be a number of girls. They all congratulated her on making the team.

“You are coming over to my house later, right?”

“No! She’s coming over to study with me.”

“Hey, I though you are Jillie and me were going to the mall!’

Tammy couldn’t believe that these girls, who once ignored and teased her, were actually close to fighting for her company! ‘How quickly things can change’, Tammy thought. Suddenly a booming voice could be heard; loud enough for those even outside the locker room to hear.

“Hey! Where’s my girl?!”

‘Oh fuck!’ thought Tammy. It was Martina. Martina insisted on being called Marty, with the ‘Y’. Marty was the biggest, tallest, and most intimidating girl in the school; maybe even the entire town. She threw the shot-put, the discus, the javelin, and anybody who didn’t call her Marty. Tammy was terrified!

“There’s my girl! Damned! You look adorable even when you’re all sweaty. In fact, that’s kind of hot!”

Marty made her way towards Tammy pushing and shoving the other girls out of her way. Marty was really kind of cute and did everything she could to defeat her cuteness. It didn’t totally work. Even with her buzz cut hair, her big build, her broad and callused hands, she had beautiful eyes and very soft feminine features.

“I am so proud of you! You worked so hard and you finally made the team.”
Marty strode right up to Tammy and embraced her as she spoke. The she bent her head down and kissed Tammy on the mouth. She even licked her lips and squeezed her butt cheeks.

“I have a special surprise for my star runner. I just bought a new power tool for my strap on and I can’t wait to try this virgin out on my special girl virgin!”

Tammy shook and quivered in fear and shock! She felt all of these new experiences and emotions well up in her. She was totally at a loss and didn’t know what to do. Then the words of her fairy god mother rang in her ears. ‘Now it’s up to you to find the girl hidden deep inside of you.’ Tammy did the only thing that came to mind.

“MOMMY!!!!!”

The End

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Brilliant!

Andrea Lena's picture

Special chromosome? Special girltm? Special kudos for a very special story. Welcome and thank you!

She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Con grande amore e di affetto, Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

The Runner

Cute little story. It was very clever and provided a few giggles.

Mark

The Runner

I think that the last word says it al for Tammy.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Trashy?

Dear Trisha,

Talk about a take on the old genie and three wishes joke! A very clever little piece indeed! Welcome and good luck!

Lil Kelly

Ahhh!

Nothing like a self-deprecating pen name to throw me off. Not trashy at all.


Happy to know you. Belle

I was expecting one thing

I was expecting one thing but found something entirely different. I hope you continue to write such cute and amusing stories.

Visitor

Great story

A very enjoyable short story.

The magical bit was so well done - it could almost have been real!

Thank you.

Charlotte

This is so funny

Mind you, being transformed into a popular gal in a field of clover with pretty maidens all around to welcome me to womanhood might be more my cup of tea. But I guess a toilet stall will do in a pinch.

That was certainly a

That was certainly a different approach for a story and it was rather neat to have a laugh at the end of it. Jan

Pretty good

A pretty good story, if just a tad formulaic.

With a Fairy Godmother like that ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... who needs enemies! I say this because the author gives no indicators that Timmy wants to be a girl. She could have made him what he most likely really meant with his wish, a popular, fast, guy with a cute girlfriend. But Nooo; "Suddenly, eyes still narrowed, she grinned slyly." indicates to me that instead of helping him, she intends pulling a practical joke on him, which she did. ... And not just dumping him into womanhood, but dumping him into womanhood in the middle of a period and giving him a butch dyke with electrically enhanced sex on her mind (He'd probably think of it as rape - it doesn't appear he has memories of his past girl life.) for a "girlfriend". Both were really nasty and probably designed to terrify him, which the author indicates they did

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

very cute

a very cute little story. hope tammy adjusts.

DogSig.png

Run, Bunny, Run

Where will Tammy run next? Fun story.

Jill