New Werewoman Handbook Pt. 20

Printer-friendly version

Emily appeared to be taken aback. "That won't be necessary" she said softly. "I think it's time I left this pack, and I'm taking Erin with me."

"Like hell you are." replied Heather. "You even try it and I'll gut you like I should have back in '91." she was hovering over Emily who was still seated.

"You can try, but I think you'll find it won't be quite as easy as it was back then." even Emily couldn't tell if she was bluffing as she spoke. She too had grown stronger over the years, but whether or not it would be enough to over-power Heather was a mystery to both women...

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
(A few seconds earlier outside the office…)
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

I knew the conversation taking place on the other side of the office door would be a tense one. I couldn’t even imagine what was being said. Regardless I knew it wasn’t a friendly chat. There was no love between those two, that much had been made clear since the first time I met Emily. Call it women’s intuition, but something was telling me to go in there. So I worked up the nerve to invite myself into the office and see for myself what was going on in there. I stood and approached the office.

“You can’t do that!” snapped Vanessa as I made my way towards the door.

“Try and stop me.” I quipped defiantly.

Turning the knob and opening the door, I saw the two women glaring at one another. They looked like two gunslingers before a high-noon showdown. Emily was seated, Heather loomed over her. Both women seemed tense, but my intrusion snapped them out of their stare-down.

“I’m sorry boss.” said Vanessa walking in a step behind me. “I tried to stop her but…”

“Nonsense Vanessa, it’s no trouble.” Heather interjected. “Emily and I were just having a friendly chat, weren’t we?” Heather asked slyly turning her attention back to the seated woman before her.

Emily responded. “Actually, I was just leaving. Come on Erin, I think it’s time we moved on.” she said, turning towards me as she spoke. Without another word, we made our way out of the office and through the VIP room. The other werewomen watched us pass silently, watching in mute shock as we sashayed past them.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
(At the front door of the nightclub a moment later)
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

“Should I stop them boss?” asked the hulking wereman bouncer over his radio.

“No, just let them pass.” replied Heather. “We don’t want to make a scene tonight, now do we?” Her question was rhetorical, and Eric knew it. So he watched silently as the two women approached and exited without slowing their quickened pace.

Emily and I spent the rest of that night together, and the following morning I awoke in male form, exhausted from the transformative cycle. The feminine hangover was in full effect, and I had to call into the office sick. It was a relief to have the moonset behind me, but I couldn’t deny it, I was looking forward to the next one.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
(Aaron found himself at the mall on the afternoon of Saturday, October 31st, 2009.)
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

I’d not heard from Heather all month, not that it bothered me. Emily and I were together almost daily, which that suited me just fine. I was beginning to get the hang of my new condition, being a werewoman was becoming routine. I knew that tomorrow at moonrise, the first changing moon of this set would bring Erin bubbling back to the surface, and in spite of my male self I found that I was looking forward to it. The tingles, the endorphins and the rush of the change… it’s like an addictive drug. And I was looking forward to getting my fix tomorrow night.

Erin seemed to get stronger within me all week as the moon grew fuller in the night sky. So it didn’t surprise me to find myself at the mall that afternoon, browsing through women’s clothing stores and occasionally making a purchase. It was Halloween, and a couple of the sales associates asked if I was getting myself a costume. ‘Yeah, not exactly’ I heard Erin’s voice say weakly. But her voice grew stronger as the hours ticked past.

I was conversing with a particularly lovely saleswoman when I found myself beginning to sweat bullets. Her cleavage was alluring, and I found myself leering at it. As attracted to her as I was, seeing her assets presented so beautifully made me long for my own lovely breasts. She couldn’t possibly know how she was affecting me, but this saleslady was making my girl side jealous. Female sexuality was a potent weapon, and this sales clerk was wielding it very skillfully. Oh how I envied her.

The saleslady continued to recommend dresses and shoes, her cheerful, flirty demeanor was driving me crazy. I continued to sweat uncontrollably. Erin began chiming in again, the volume of her voice in my head made the conversation hard to focus on. ‘Something’s happening’ she said. ‘You have to get somewhere safe…now.’ Erin pleaded. There was an awkward pause in the conversation at this point.

“Are you Okay, sir?” the beautiful clerk asked in a concerned tone. Her hand touched mine. “My God, you’re burning up!” she exclaimed.

“I’m… fine.” I replied unconvincingly. “I just…” a tingle erupting deep within my abdomen stopped me mid-sentence. It felt like a change coming on, but it couldn’t be. Not tonight. But as I stood there with her, the tingling intensified rather than diminishing. The change was coming, how or why I did not know. I didn’t want to change right there in the mall, in front of the saleslady and the other customers. I needed cover, and my mind raced. “I have to go.” I said turning away from her.

Instinct kicked in, I found myself running in the direction of the nearest public restroom. Glancing up through the glass skylights, I caught a glimpse of the newly risen moon. It wasn’t quite full, but it loomed large in the night sky. Upon arriving, I had to decide between the men’s room and the ladies room on the fly. It was an odd predicament, but out of habit I chose the men’s room.

‘Thank God.’ I thought to myself upon entering. ‘It looks empty.’


~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
(Kelly Huchins stood at the entrance to the Victoria’s Secret store where she worked.)
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

‘I can’t believe I got stuck working on Halloween’ she thought to herself. It was slow and boring, and strange men kept coming in and buying things, swearing it was ‘for a Halloween costume.’ She had a hard time believing that line. But she cheerfully rang them up, remembering how the same thing seemed to happen every year around this time.

As she sat there daydreaming about the Halloween party she was surely missing, she caught a glimpse of a man in a full sprint passing her storefront. It was the same customer she had helped last month, and again earlier tonight. Come to think of it, she’d also seen him in the movie theater before. “That’s it!” she said aloud, proud that she had remembered where she knew him from.

“Kelly, can you help this gentleman find a suitable pair of panties or his Halloween costume?” chimed her ironically named co-worker, Victoria.

“Coming.” Kelly replied cheerfully, her mind shifting back into ‘sales-mode.’

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
(A minute earlier, Jerry sat in a bathroom stall inside his local mall.)
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Halloween was the best time for a crossdresser to shop in drab. Jerry had used the old, ‘I need it for a costume’ excuse for several consecutive years. It seemed plausible to the salesladies and even to him. This year, he’d taken advantage of his annual cover story on a larger scale than usual. Several bags, filled to the top, crowded the floor of his stall surrounding his feet. As he sat patiently on the cold porcelain seat, he thumbed through the strange book that he’d been given last month. The ‘New Werewoman Handbook’ seemed to be an interesting trans-gender fiction book containing more than a little humor.

Jerry heard the door to that men’s room open suddenly. ‘Someone is in a hurry,’ he thought to himself. ‘It must be an emergency!’

He could not have been more right.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
(Back to Aaron, entering the Mall Men’s room)
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Entering the rest-room I closed the door behind me. At a glance it looked empty, so I went straight for the bank of mirrors lining the counter sinks. Huffing and puffing, I was out of breath from sprinting here so rapidly. The bottom of my pants dragged underneath my shoes, I had lost some height already. Beholding my reflection, I was greeted by a softer, more feminine face. The change had only just begun, I needed to stop it here. I turned the sink tap on cool.

Splashing water onto my face, I could see the changes progressing before my eyes. ‘Why is this happening tonight?’ I thought frantically. Was it that attractive salesgirl that had brought this episode on? Could it be her appearance triggered the transformation? No. A sudden flashback reminded me of something Emily told me…

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
(Flashback September 5th at the nightclub on the waterfront, Emily and Erin spoke.)
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

“Yes, some of the girls you met tonight gender-shift a total of five to seven nights each month. They don't have a choice in the matter, it just happens. Others only change for those magical 3 nights in the middle when the moon is at its fullest, like you did this month.” Emily confirmed. “That's how it starts with all of us who feel the pull of the moon, some just feel it more strongly than others.”

“And all that depends on how strong your female side grows?” I asked.

“Yes. And like Heather and I said earlier, it's a combination of desire to be female and genetic potential.” Emily explained.

It seemed that I’d be forced to change 5 nights a month from now on…


~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
(Back in the present, Aaron is mid-shift.)

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Each second, Erin was becoming more and more visible. “Uggghh!” I grunted in frustration. Hair tickled the back of my neck, soon reaching my shoulders. “Oh my God! No, not tonight. Don’t change! Don’t change!” I pleaded at my reflection aloud. It was no use though. Aaron was disappearing rapidly. “I…I can’t stop it!” full on panic gripped me tightly.

I felt my manhood inverting, turning in on itself quickly. My pants hit the floor due to my diminished size, and I reached a hand inside my boxers. I clutched my shrinking fireman as though I could prevent its disappearance, but it was no use. Swimming in my now-too-large Oxford shirt, I unbuttoned it and removed the white cotton t-shirt beneath. I could see my nipples enlarging and becoming darker in color. I covered them with the palms of my hand and pressed hard upon the swelling flesh behind them.

But nothing could stop the inevitable growth under my palms. “Ahhhh” I moaned in frustration as my blossoming breasts forced their way out, pushing my hands upward. “Noooo!” I heard my positively femme voice quivering softly as my hips and buttocks inflated around me.

And then, just as suddenly as it started, the transformation stopped.

Tears streamed down the face of the girl in the mirror. She hadn’t expected to emerge tonight and Aaron certainly didn’t see it coming. Neither of them anticipated this development. But there was no time for tears. The sound of a toilet flushing behind Erin caused her to glance back at a row of stalls. A man she recognized was peering over the wall. His foot must have accidently engaged the lever.


~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
(Moments earlier, Jerry sat in his stall.)
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Whoever burst into the room seemed to be having a tough time. Jerry could hear him huffing and puffing, as though they were having some sort of medical emergency. He was finished using the toilet, pants up and belt buckled. Cautiously he peered over the top of the cubicle wall, standing on the john for a boost.

What he saw amazed him. His boss, Aaron, was the man who burst in so suddenly. He’d splashed some water on his face as Jerry watched. His breathing stabilized, and Jerry was about to ask him if he needed help. But his boss spoke before he could.

“Oh my God! No, not tonight. Don’t change! Don’t change!” said Aaron.

Jerry wasn’t sure what he meant at first. But the answer became obvious; his boss was shrinking quite rapidly. His face also seemed to be softening, as his hair lengthened. Soon, other changes became obvious as he pulled off his shirt and his pants fell to the floor. Right there, in front of Jerry, Aaron was turning into a woman, and a beautiful one at that. Maybe the ‘New Werewoman Handbook’ wasn’t fiction after-all!

As the thought occurred to him, Jerry slipped ever so slightly. “SWOOOOSH” roared the toilet beneath his feet. The new girl looked in his direction, and Jerry smiled back meekly.

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmm, Jerry meets Erin.

Now, if Erin doesn't bolt outside in panic, this becomes a nigh-unique opportunity to put a spanner in Heather's works.

Also, while I am certain the book is an edited copy, maybe the author will surprise us and say it isn't. Because it would show just how deep the duplicitousness of Heather lies.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Yay!

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

Yay! I'm glad to see more of this story and you tell a lot of important stuff in a very short space. Erin and Emily's break from the pack, Aaron/Erin and Jerry meeting and further signs that Erin is progressing towards day walker status. This is her third change (?) and she's already reached five nights.

Thank you for writing another enjoyable part to this story.



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Nice.

I looked foward to this chapter on Tg fiction.net for a long time. Now I'm intreaged big time again please keep it going & keep up the good work.

Intresting development.

Renee_Heart2's picture

Nice very nice was looking for it (the latest chapter) on tgfiction.net but found it here. Now Arron's subordonate meets his counter part Erin how intresting. Keep up the good work & hope to read more of this story.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Thank you!

Thanks Renee!

I put the latest 3 chapters on TG Fiction.net this afternoon, but it's currently in the approvals process and not available there yet. Hopefully soon :-)

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading about what the audience is thinking/expecting. Please keep commenting and enjoying the story. I have fun writing it and look forward to reading constructive comments and well wishes.

Cheers!

Werewomaniac

Zerophilia

Thanks again for the kind words Stan,

I'm familiar with that movie, I really liked it and watched it several times. I admit that film inspired me, but I didn't really have it in mind when I wrote this particular story. Although I did write one called X, Y and Z People which was directly inspired by the movie and the Zerophiliac concept it introduced me to. It's here on the site, and I plan on writing more onto it eventually, but for now I'm up to my elbows in werewoman ideas.

Again thank you for all your encouragement, Stan. I appreciate good readers like you and look forward to their comments.

Hugs,

Werewomaniac